Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 28, 2015 10:01 PM

Apr 2014
It's a mixture of the PS2 and nintendo because before we got a nintendo 64 and ds, my sister had some games (such as Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Rush, etc.) on her computer.

As for the PS2, I mostly played Super Monkey Ball and this one Teen Titans game...

At times I also played on the gamecube, but that only happened when I went to my cousin's house (and it was mostly always Smash bros).
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Jun 28, 2015 10:51 PM

Jun 2015
I started out on Mortal Kombat and one of the Need for Speeds on the Playstation 1.
Jun 28, 2015 11:29 PM

Sep 2013
Bred hard from the early 90's.

I grew in arcade settings and got destroyed in MK2. No matter, I was bread strong through my losses and learned fighting games, proper.

I play other titles for fun, like pokemon or other things that require less of my skill, but I only mess with "serious," fighting games for the most part.
My watch list for anime: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Stonedtanuki

"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream." - Wallace Stevens
Jun 29, 2015 12:04 AM

Aug 2014
JAK N DAXTER
Jun 29, 2015 12:20 AM

Apr 2013
My first game console was a TurboGrafx-16. I got it for Christmas when I was 4 or 5. It was a long time ago. I still remember some of the games on it. Good times.
Jun 29, 2015 2:25 AM
May 2009
I grew up around the Sega Megadrive. Gunstar Heroes was one of my favourite games.
Jul 2, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
Watching my father play Half-Life. Then playing it myself. Had nightmares tho.
Jul 2, 2015 7:45 PM

Jan 2015
My first console was my old Atari Jaguar. I had cybermorph and Doom (2P limited edition). Also had an old PC with dial up. I could spell a cheatcode for Delta Force 2 before I could spell my name.

My real generation though was the PS2. After it dropped, I was stoked for it. I remember going downstairs and getting it for christmas. Games like Star Wars Battlefront II, Sly, Ratchet and Clank, and Spawn: Armageddon marked me.

These days its either survival games, RPGs, or FPS.
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Jul 2, 2015 8:27 PM

May 2015
Classic Spyro on Playstation 1
Jul 3, 2015 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
I grew up with a lot of games. Not possible to list em all ^^

My favorites were A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Gen 1 & 2 Pokemon, Secret of Mana, Super Mario World and Super Mario 64, Kula World, ICO, ect... A lot of these games hold a special place in my heart. I did like Final Fantasy as well... well, I mostly just watched my mom play it. Final Fantasy wasn't as stylized as some of the other games that were out so I didn't like it quite as much as I do now. It wasn't until Final Fantasy IX came out that I began to truly appreciate the series. Then 10 came out and I barfed from the awful voice acting.

Jul 3, 2015 5:20 AM

Dec 2014
Habbo hotel and Red Alert 2. wayback? Pokemon >:D

Jul 3, 2015 11:43 AM

Apr 2014
Nintendo pretty much, I hardly touched playstation. Kind of wish I experienced resident evil, silent hill, metal gear, tomb raider etc. I hear resident evil 3 nemesis was the most memorable.

Anyway I grew up on the 64 with games like super mario 64, goldeneye 007, mario kart 64, banjo kazooie.

I also played pokemon blue and turok non stop on gameboy color lol.

Then I got a ps2 and had various different games like true crime ny, the hulk, gta san andreas and burnout.

I also had super mario sunshine, mario party and def jam fight for ny on the gamecube.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jul 14, 2015 3:59 AM

Mar 2010
Pokemon Yellow and Super Mario Bros for the Gameboy Color.

We also had a SEGA Megadrive but it then broke and the only game I remember on it was Sonic the Hedgehog.
Jul 14, 2015 6:18 AM

Mar 2015
Gba simulator games. Mostly pokemon series.
Jul 14, 2015 6:22 AM

Sep 2014
Nintendo stuff mostly. The Gameboy Colour was my first console, along with Pokemon Yellow being my first game.

I was born a bit late for the N64 and PS1 stuff, but I still somehow managed to own those consoles anyway. It wasn't long before I got a Gamecube, PS2 and Gameboy Advance though, and I remember most of my childhood gaming years being spent on those consoles, the Gamecube especially.

Smash Bros Melee, Pikmin, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox Adventures, Pokemon Colosseum, Sonic Adventure, Eternal Darkness, etc. etc.
Such fond memories...
Jul 14, 2015 7:54 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Mostly Pokemon Ruby / Saphire / Emerald (2003 to 2012) and Pokemon Colosseum GameCube (2002 to 2012). Then when I was a bit older, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of time, Pokemon Platinum, Dragon Quest 9 On the DS (2005 to 2012). Also House of the Dead Overkill Wii, Conduit and Conduit 2 Wii (2006 to 2012). Though my first console was a Sega Genesis and Atari 2600 I wasn't big on playing games at the time though my mains on these were Sonic the Hedgehog and PaperBoy 1 on the Sega, and Asteroids, Pong and Adventure on the Atari.
PurplePantiesJul 14, 2015 7:57 AM
Jul 14, 2015 8:06 AM

Mar 2014
I was part of the Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Tekken, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot generation. Simple but fun times.
Jul 14, 2015 8:54 AM

Feb 2015
Jul 14, 2015 9:02 AM
Oct 2014
Winnie the Pooh rumbly tumbly adventure

I win
Jul 14, 2015 9:03 AM

Feb 2015
Lego Island 2, Pokemon Ruby, Virtua Fighter, Final Fantasy :)
Jul 14, 2015 9:23 AM

Feb 2013
Mostly Nintendo stuff and some PS1 and Arcade stuff here and there

-Ocarina of Time
-Smash Bros 64
-Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Pokemon Stadium
-Pokemon Blue and Silver

-Mortal Kombat 2 and 4
-Medal of Honor
-Tekken 1 and 3
-Grandia

-Doom (95)
-Age of Empires 1 and 2
-Virtua Cop
-Time Crisis
-Houso of the Dead
King_of_HereticsJul 15, 2015 2:04 AM
Jul 14, 2015 11:02 AM

Dec 2012
Half-Life,Half-Life 2, Diablo 2, Red Alert 2, C&C Renegade, Portal, Pokemon Red.Blue,Yellow.

Jul 14, 2015 11:26 PM

Dec 2008
I think it's safe to say that I spent most of my childhood and teenage years not being interested in gaming, rather than actively engaging in this pastime. If I had to choose one, I'd say... Tetris? Although I think that, since I played in on a portable device (known as the Brick Game), it doesn't constitute as a video game. Yup, it is an electronic game, apparently.

Other than that, there was never a time when there was an actual game console in my family's household. My father found and brought a broken one and said he'd fix it, but he never did. I remember that, in addition to the controller, the console box had a cord with a pistol attached to it, so I just cut off the gun and played with that instead. I also remember going to a VHS rental store and looking at the owner's collection of orange cartridges displayed under a glass case. I think they were called tv game cartridges and featured games based on well-known series like the Ninja Turles, Wacky Races, Chip and Dale and so on.

That said, I wasn't actually exposed to video gaming until the age of 13-14. I used to visit computer clubs to play stuff like Quake, GTA, Counter-Strike and several others. I vaguely remember playing games like Half-Life and Diablo, but I never had the chance to finish them because some douche would delete my saves. Still, when I think about my first gaming experience, I always look back on the time I played Quake with my classmates.
Jul 14, 2015 11:47 PM

Jun 2015
Sega genesis games, stuff like tazmania, sonic the hedgehog, some batman game. Staring in awe at relatives play with the Nintendo entertainment system but too bad to play myself. Xbox dead or alive games, super mario sunshine on the gamecube, being confused on legend of zelda ocarina of time. Switched to ps3 for a bit and played resident evil 4 then switched to pc. Then games by 3DO like Armymen I and armymen II then switched to fps later than dota 2.
Oh yeah, lotta runescape throughtout teen years
Jul 15, 2015 12:23 AM

May 2015
Gameboy - Pokémon Red, Gold & Silver, Croc, Rayman, Super Mario, Wario land.

PSone - the Spyro series, Croc 1 & 2, Rayman, a bunch of demo disks and a bunch of games I rented in Blockbuster I cant remember tho.

never had a N64 but my cousin did and I played all the classics: Star Fox, Super Smash, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Golden Eye, Turok.

Also remembered having a Dreamcast with House of the Dead, Sonic Adventure, Shenmue, Marvel vs. Capcom 2,

man the nostalgia :')
Jul 15, 2015 12:44 AM

Apr 2014
Surprised no one mentioned Atari one of the best consoles before NES

Also had Magnavox Odyssey which was a home addition of the pong game which could be hooked up for tv.

Atari:
Frogger
Pinball
Pacman
Astroids
E.T the Extra-Terrestrial
Donkey Kong
Space Invaders

NES:
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Duck Hunt (Had the gun as well)
The Legend of zelda (the golden collector one)
Kirby's Adventure
Excitebike
Mega Man 2
Metal Gear
Popeye
Bomberman II
Jackal
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

PSX: (had it mod chipped too)
sailor moon super s
Ranma 1/2 Battle Renaissance
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy 1-9 (have all the remakes)
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Xenogears
The legend of dragoon
Vagrant Story
Tekkan 3
Lunar: silver star story
Lunar 2: Eternal blue (have the collectors edition with the pendant music and maps)
chocobo's dungeon 2
I'm sure i'm missing some but I'd have to go dig them out of storage.

PS2:
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
Phantom Brave
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2 (didn't like this one much)
Front Mission 4
La Pucelle Tactics
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Mach
Star Ocean: Till the end of time (if you watched the anime but didn't play the games go play!)
Soul Nomad
World Eaters
makai kingdom
GrimGrimoire
Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia
Odin Sphere
Rule of Rose
Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Mmorpg's:
Conquer Online
Ragnarok Online
PWI
World of Warcraft
Swtor (Played while it was pay to play totally not worth)
Tera Online
Currently playing Archeage on naima with my guild.

A lot of the ps2 games like srpg's and stuff are hard to get your hands on but srpg's are so much fun and totally worth the time investment especially a lot of the games released by Atlus USA, Inc. and NIS America.
Jul 15, 2015 3:23 AM

Jul 2014
I started out with the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, then moved on to the Ps1 and Ps2.
I have fond memories of many games from those three generations.
Too bad I don't enjoy playing video games as much as I did back then.
Jul 15, 2015 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Unreal I and UT, Quake series, Doom series, Jagged Alliance 2, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Gothic series, Heroes of Might and Magic III; IV.
Jul 15, 2015 12:07 PM

Dec 2012
JRPGs
Jul 15, 2015 1:00 PM

Aug 2014
So I started with shitty flash games then got into SMBX (really amazing mario level editor). This prompted me to get a gamecube (although I only had super mario sunshine, and no memory card). I did get a wii a year later to play a lot of NSBW then stuff like wii sports resort a bit later. Also metroid prime which was amazing!!! (got 50% completion which was a lot for me but it bloody glitched out and I couldn't get one of the artefacts). Played a bit of twilight and SS. I got big into the last story and xenoblade chronicles (I reckon about 150 hours on each)

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jul 15, 2015 1:53 PM

Jun 2014
The Spyro series.
Jul 15, 2015 4:25 PM

Apr 2013
For Playstation 1, 2 and Gameboy: Spyro, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Tekken, King of Fighter and Pokemon.

For PC: Counter Strike, Sudden Attack (Korean Server), Starcraft: Brood War and a shit ton of Maplestory for like 6 years lol...

Currently waiting on Blade and Soul for NA server... going to be dam good.
hoopla123Jul 15, 2015 4:54 PM
Jul 15, 2015 4:32 PM
Feb 2013
I didn't have any game consoles growing up, so I grew up mainly playing computer games.

Age of Empires
Toe Jam and Earl (played as cousins a lot of the time)
Pajama Sam (don't judge, fun computer point and click game)
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (my mom wished she could take that one back. Never stopped playing).
Jul 15, 2015 8:02 PM

May 2011
I would say some Mario games, Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64), some of RPGs, some Grand Theft Auto games, Gran Turismo series, and some of good FPS like Goldeneye 007 (N64).
Jul 15, 2015 8:06 PM

Jun 2014
I was too poor to have an actual home console when I was very young so my dad had a genesis emulator set up on our computer. I was so young I barely could play any of the games but I loved playing Sonic 2 with my older brother as Tails. That game gives me great memories. Sonic in general was what I played in my early childhood, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic CD especially. Other genesis games on there like this X-men one and Simpsons one I also remember fondly.
Jul 16, 2015 5:18 AM

Mar 2012
Milennin said:

basically this

Also some Nintendo; mainly the Mario and Link series
And on PC Heroes of Might and Magic
Jul 16, 2015 8:59 AM
Mar 2013
Super Mario,Metroid,Mortal Kombat (fatalities scared the shit out of me),Zelda,Spyro and many others but those are the ones that I most remember.
Nani!?
Jul 16, 2015 10:07 AM

Aug 2008
html said:
Old games

Games on the Atari we had, SegaMega Drive and original Playstation. SNES. Yeh.
Jul 16, 2015 10:16 AM

Aug 2012
Pacman, Super Mario, Pokemon.
Jul 16, 2015 8:18 PM

May 2015
The original Mario, then Sonic and Mortal Kombat.

PSN: xApeX-ReigNx
Jul 16, 2015 8:24 PM

Dec 2011
I mainly played Crash Bandicoot for PS2 and Animal Crossing and Nintendogs for DS. My best friend had a N64 so I also played Bomberman and some Mario too.
Jul 17, 2015 6:17 AM
Dec 2014
I played a lot of WRC Rally on the PS2 and then I got a Wii. Mario Kart is probably my favourite game of all time.
j
Jul 17, 2015 6:38 AM

Jan 2015
Mu online and CS 1.6
Jul 17, 2015 8:59 AM
Jun 2015
Most of my childhood was spent with a Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance and the original Xbox (gotten exactly in that order).

With the Nintendo 64, I mostly remember being fond of Super Mario 64, Pokemon Puzzle League, Mario Kart 64 and Wave Race 64. On the Gameboy, it was the Super Mario 2 and 3 remakes, Mario Kart too, the GBA versions of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and 4, Mega Man Zero and most importantly of them, the Sonic Advance Trilogy. Finally with the Xbox, Sonic Heroes (even if it's nowadays very painfully dated), the Mega Man collection, Prince of Persia: WW and The Two Thrones, Halo 2 (got the first game much later on) and among many others.

Aside from that, I did played a lot of web games, some unknown racing games, some old compter games my dad had and Age of Empires II on the PC.
Jul 17, 2015 10:02 AM

May 2015
ALL The Legend of Zelda games, especially the first one.
Rayman 2 The Great Escape
All the old Tomb Raider games.
The computer Harry Potter games.
NES games.
and American McGee's Alice.
signature.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Between these two franchises ,which do you think has the better soundtracks?

Thy-Veseveia - 9 hours ago

0 by Thy-Veseveia »»
9 hours ago

» Online games in your life ( 1 2 )

OlliFill - Oct 7, 2021

53 by FanofAction »»
11 hours ago

» Do you still use ur disc drive to play games ?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 4

12 by Vampire_Lord »»
Yesterday, 11:15 AM

» For the people who have played odin sphere leifthrasir, who is ur fav character to use?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 4

2 by Thy-Veseveia »»
Yesterday, 10:47 AM

» Wuthering Waves

ashisland - May 20

24 by SaltyCookie »»
Yesterday, 12:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.