TheGoldenLion said:
No
Jun 3, 2015 1:41 PM

Sep 2014
Never...I would really like tho..

I only dream code these days..
Jun 3, 2015 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
Last night, actually, I had a bizarre dream where Kyon was my best friend, but we were talking about the Haruhi Suzumiya novel series.... Yeah, I dunno.
Jun 3, 2015 1:47 PM

Mar 2014
Once I dreamed about punching Kaneki in the face
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 3, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2013
Comic_Sans said:

haha, Inbefore Kaneki fans starting a flame war.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2015 1:49 PM

Mar 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
Comic_Sans said:
haha, Inbefore Kaneki fans starting a flame war.
Mweheheheh
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 3, 2015 2:01 PM
Dec 2014
What do you mean? A dream-while-sleeping or a daydream? Because I'm sure everyone here daydreams about all their favourite anime characters ;)

Well, anyways, I dream about my favourite characters (as in sleeping dreams, not daydreams). I dreamt about Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke when I was in grade 6, and my most current one was playing basketball with the Karasuno volleyball team watching me.

Also, according to Tsukishima in my dream, my shots are lousy.

So yes, I dream about characters all the time.
Jun 3, 2015 8:51 PM

Mar 2015
I dunno bout now, but I dreamed about Pokemon, Digimon and Ultraman all the time as a kid.
Jun 3, 2015 8:55 PM

May 2013
If i remember correctly, I dreamed The World God Only Knows two times (i guess), can't really remember what happened but i only know that Keima and Chihiro was there.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 3, 2015 8:56 PM

Mar 2015
I fell asleep at my girlfriends after prom right after watching Feitan fight one of the chimera ants and I had a dream he died... woke up real quick

edit: Not right after watching it, I watched it earlier that day
Yeet
Jun 3, 2015 8:58 PM

Jan 2015
i had a dream that mikasa and i did it
Jun 3, 2015 10:28 PM

Feb 2015
I had a lucid dream where a bunch of people and I were chasing after Naruto who was chasing after Sasuke, and we were lead by Kakashi xD At one point Naruto threw two kunai at me; I dodged the one coming for my head but the other one hit my left thigh. I ripped it out (and I "felt" it since it was lucid) and threw it back at him... Before it hit him I woke up with my hand in the air; the same hand that I threw the kunai with lol. This was when I was catching up with Naruto like 6 months ago
Jun 3, 2015 10:38 PM

May 2015
Usually when I'm binge watching/reading an anime/manga, I dream about that universe. Not necessarily the characters, though.

I dreamt I was eating at the Baraite when I was reading One Piece and dreamt that I was the vice captain of a squad when I was reading Bleach. Haven't had a dream about Naruto, but I dream about Gintama all the time.

Jun 5, 2015 5:11 AM
Dec 2011
Yes, i had a horrible dream that I was being chased by Lucy
Jun 5, 2015 5:35 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Only once that i can recall. I dreamt I was watching Yabuki Joe practice his jump roping and punching.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Jun 5, 2015 6:12 AM

Apr 2014
Theswimgod said:
Yes, i had a horrible dream that I was being chased by Lucy
God, that must've been awful!
Jun 5, 2015 7:15 AM

Jan 2012
I had a precognitive and lucid dream. I dreamt that I was a harem protagonist (Think it was Rosario Vampire's protagonist) that had all the girls from the show chasing after me and me hiding in the boys bathroom and eventually being dragged out. That's around where I woke to go to school.

Fast forward 2 months later in real life: This one girl who had a crush on me at the time (She was hot btw), had 3 of her friends help chase me because she wanted to hang out with me after school(She was very outgoing/bossy/demanding , but also friendly if that makes sense) , however I kept avoiding her simply because I didn't feel the same way however was to scared (and bloody shy of girls) to confront her about it because I was unsure of her feelings for me at the time (Which were quite apparent when I thought about it a few years later). Eventually some of their friends joined in and essentially half the girls from my class were chasing me around the school. I eventually ran into the boys bathroom to hide (which worked well until she convinced my friends to drag me out xD). We ended up hanging out and having fun after school.

That night I recalled the dream and was like..... Wait this is.... Déjà vu....

P.S. It was quite terrible in my dream but was actually extremely entertaining in real life. xD
Jun 5, 2015 7:18 AM

Jan 2015
I dreamed of riding with Natsume on Madara's back during a full moon in the night sky.
no homo
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jun 5, 2015 7:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I had a wet dream about Momo Deviluke deepthroating me once

Felt amazing
Jun 5, 2015 9:38 AM
May 2015
I dream about anime characters very often actually. To mention some:

I was on a case as Shinichi Kudou, with Ran Mori.
Edward Elric and Winry were in a world where they met Munto.
I was married to Roronoa Zoro, lived in a cave and had a kid that looked like Baby Beel (Beelzebub).
I was on a trip with my class who all turned into Fairy Tail characters on a lava ship, where Levy McGarden tried to save a lava animal and Gray Fullbuster confessed his love to her.
I was chasing someone together with Monkey D. Luffy.
I was first Rukia Kuchiki who lost her sword and Renji Abarai helped me find it, and later I was Kon (in Ichigo Kurosaki's body) running and jumping away from him at Shinigami speed.
I was Alphonse Elric's soul and tried to warn his brother and the military before a fight.
Etc.etc....

Then there have often been dreams where I find and watch a sequel that I have been waiting for forever, but it doesn't exist in real life... :C
Jul 19, 2015 12:59 AM

May 2015
KaytaVi said:
I dream about anime characters very often actually. To mention some:

I was on a case as Shinichi Kudou, with Ran Mori.
Edward Elric and Winry were in a world where they met Munto.
I was married to Roronoa Zoro, lived in a cave and had a kid that looked like Baby Beel (Beelzebub).
I was on a trip with my class who all turned into Fairy Tail characters on a lava ship, where Levy McGarden tried to save a lava animal and Gray Fullbuster confessed his love to her.
I was chasing someone together with Monkey D. Luffy.
I was first Rukia Kuchiki who lost her sword and Renji Abarai helped me find it, and later I was Kon (in Ichigo Kurosaki's body) running and jumping away from him at Shinigami speed.
I was Alphonse Elric's soul and tried to warn his brother and the military before a fight.
Etc.etc....

Then there have often been dreams where I find and watch a sequel that I have been waiting for forever, but it doesn't exist in real life... :C
lol :D
याद रखिये ख़ुशी इस बात पर निर्भर नहीं करती कि आप कौन हैं या आपके पास क्या है ; ये पूरी तरह से इस बात पर निर्भर करती है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं

Jul 19, 2015 1:18 AM
Jul 2015
i dreamed that i was getting raped by some futanari.
Jul 19, 2015 1:22 AM

May 2015
Yeah when I was obsessed with detective Conan I have always dreamed about it
I even created a whole arc
Jul 19, 2015 1:30 AM
Jul 2015
Itachi. Jellal. Levi. And Hei. Ahh my la la dreamland.
Jul 19, 2015 1:37 AM

Nov 2012
silverwalls said:
BruceLad said:

guess i have to take this post back since i had a wet dream starring murasakibara from KnB a few days ago
it was kinda weird
Jul 19, 2015 2:05 AM

Feb 2015
I have, but not very often. Usually when I do it's something DBZ related, probably because it was such a big part of my childhood. Also Pokémon sometimes, but not sure if that counts, since I don't watch much of the anime.
Jul 19, 2015 10:27 PM

Apr 2015
A long time ago, i dream't that Maka and Soul from Soul Eater thought i was a Kishin egg, and they tried to kill me. Not a very fun dream, but an interesting one.
Jul 19, 2015 10:29 PM

May 2014
Nope, but I have dreamt about having super powers from anime characters. :P
[center][center]
Jul 19, 2015 10:29 PM

Jun 2015
I've had dreams that I was in an anime or two. The one I can clearly recall is I had a dream I was a pokemon trainer, so I guess that counts? Team Rocket was there and everything.
SIGNATURE BY TAKGUDAEMY ANIME LISTMY MANGA LISTMY TUMBLR
Jul 19, 2015 10:51 PM

Nov 2012
For some reason no and I find that quite odd because I think about it a lot. I think you just don't easily dream in 2d
Jul 19, 2015 11:00 PM

Jun 2014
Kaminaaaaaa said:
TheGoldenLion said:
No
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 19, 2015 11:35 PM

Jul 2015
I wish but Glasslip was the only anime that gave me a weird dream. First I dreamed that there were chickens in my room, then I looked out the window into my backyard and it was flooded, and there was a moose standing in the water.
If you count the chickens from Glasslip as characters, then I guess so! I watched Glasslip that night. I don't know where the moose came from, I didn't watch Bullwinkle.
Jul 20, 2015 1:48 AM

Jun 2015
I used to have anime dreams back when I first got into this.

I've dreamed about being in the one piece universe, hearing about Ouran in one dream, something about bankais...

Nothing recent though. It's kind of disappointing. I'd have an anime dream over an exam dream anyday.
-_-
Jul 20, 2015 2:03 AM

Mar 2015
Everytime I dream I have gay dreams with L and/or Kaito Kid
Jul 20, 2015 2:08 AM

Nov 2011
Rarely, I wish I know how to lucid dream so I can have it every night.

Jul 20, 2015 3:03 AM
Jul 21, 2015 7:53 PM

May 2011
I miss when I used to have Anime dreams.

Means I've been slacking lately, time to fix that~
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime fans ,how do u feel about slice of life anime???

Animystics - Yesterday

31 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 minutes ago

» Which is the correct anime consumption posture?

SgtBateMan - Yesterday

13 by Kwanthemaster »»
21 minutes ago

» What Anime has the most genres & themes?

Zarutaku - Jun 11

10 by Zarutaku »»
28 minutes ago

» Anime and Manga might be the worst medium ever at judging attractiveness.

isseixkoneko - Jun 13

18 by APolygons2 »»
1 hour ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

124 by BilboBaggins365 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.