Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 11, 2014 9:43 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit wtf!? I didn't see that coming. Black Zetsu got the other half of Kurama....this is not good. With Madara there...they're so screwed.
Feb 11, 2014 9:47 PM

Dec 2010
Rikudo Madara with all of tailed beasts and both rinnegans. Well, shit.

And then there are those sealed jars at Lee's place. Some of 9 tail's chakra is still in there. I think.
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Feb 11, 2014 9:49 PM

Oct 2010
So we still don't know who the hell was approaching Sasuke.
Feb 11, 2014 9:50 PM

Apr 2011
It's pretty obvious the person approaching Sasuke is either Kushina or Kabuto.

Also, Minato and the others are screwed lol.
Feb 11, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2011
Madara31 said:
So we still don't know who the hell was approaching Sasuke.

We'll find out sooner or later.

Inb4 Kabuto.
Feb 11, 2014 9:55 PM

Jan 2009
lol it looks hopeless now, black zetsu got the other half of the kyuubi and madara shows up there too, i cannot wait what asspull will kishimoto will write to save them now
Feb 11, 2014 9:56 PM

Dec 2009
I totally say its a redeemed Kabuto approaching Sasuke. The only way he could get out of Izanami was if he accepted his mistakes, meaning that he would acknowledge his actions were wrong.
Feb 11, 2014 9:57 PM

Jun 2012
i'm putting my money on kabuto being the guy approaching sasuke

looks like kakashi's group is screwed i love how minito is using jutsu with one hand if naruto was awake bet he'd be upset

kishimono said he already had the ending thought out but i still wonder how they are going to beat madara only way i see is if sasuke get rinnegan or naruto gets all tailed beast something along the lines of that
Feb 11, 2014 10:03 PM
Jan 2014
Omnicloudx13 said:
It's pretty obvious the person approaching Sasuke is either Kushina or Kabuto.

Also, Minato and the others are screwed lol.

What makes you say that? It's definitely not Kabuto as Karin would recognize his chakra, plus he stuck in Izanami for what was implied to be forever. Kushina wouldn't work because she wasn't brought back from the dead and that woman could NEVER be sinister. I have no clue who it is though and would love to try and piece it together.

That said...Naruto's royally f***** now the God-Mode Madara and his over powered pimp cane is there. Maybe Guy, Lee, or even Tenten get him the chakra sealed in the jar but I'm worried that Kakashi's gonna die. I won't be able to handle that though...
Feb 11, 2014 10:04 PM

Dec 2009
Well this episode is a bit unexpected..
And how easy the black zetsu could get the other half of the Kyuubi is just plain stupid lol.
Ninja world looks like an end to me.. Wonder how everything will be saved...
Not quite sure what to expect anymore.
Feb 11, 2014 10:06 PM

Apr 2012
Damn, the shinobi alliance sure has it rough! I can't see how exactly they'll defeat Madara, the difference in terms of raw power and experience is simply too much.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Feb 11, 2014 10:07 PM

May 2013
Kishimoto is doing a good job of making his villains look badass and his heroes look like chicken shit lol. There is no plausible way of beating Madara now. How can Madara be beat at this point?

Feb 11, 2014 10:08 PM
Apr 2010
WHAT THE FUCK. MADARA IS COMPLETE. WHAT THE FUCK WHAT KINDA SHIT.

Their last hope is using the jars Juudara threw away to put HIM in there.
Feb 11, 2014 10:16 PM
Feb 2014
Apparently you can just steal ninetails like that. what kinda of shit is that.
Feb 11, 2014 10:17 PM

Sep 2013
This manga has been getting unpredictable lately!!! I like it!! Kishi that's Awesome!!!

But seriously they are kinda screwed! Saw a MinaKushi moment!
Gai wasn't looking so youthful. Definitely 5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2014 10:25 PM

Jul 2007
The "Mysterious Figure" is the answer to everything.

Feb 11, 2014 10:26 PM
Oct 2013
At this point, the jars are the only hope in winning right now, but I'm now more curious on who's the guy with Sasuke. Karin would have recognised if it was Kabuto, it's not like they never met, but at the same time, he seem to be a "dark-styled" person, and is definitely not pure.

5/5, because it got me even more curious on what's gonna happen next.
Feb 11, 2014 10:29 PM

Jul 2007
j0x said:
lol it looks hopeless now, black zetsu got the other half of the kyuubi and madara shows up there too, i cannot wait what asspull will kishimoto will write to save them now

I actually liked this unpredictability, for a while their i was thinking that through reading the chapter is painfully obvious what was going to happen, is naruto is going to recieve the other half of the kyubii and their for naruto would be saved, but kishi pulled a fast one on us.

Awesome shit, i was hoping that naruto would some how not have to rely on the kyubii any more and it looks like that might happen, thank god for this turn of events.

Feb 11, 2014 10:29 PM

Dec 2013
Wow, now Madara will have both nine tails. Can someone say game over?
Eh
Feb 11, 2014 10:36 PM

Nov 2011
Black zetsu you bad arse xD I can't believe Minato got the kyubbi chakra stolen from him so easily gotta keep your guard up man xD
Madara didn't look happy about having to come over there to retain his other eye though I suppose he'll be happy about receiving the other half of the kyubbi.
Though not worrying about Rikudou's ninja tools will probably cause the down fall/death of Madara.
Feb 11, 2014 10:38 PM

Jul 2013
This mysterious figure could be the answer..
But seriously how much more screwed can the alliance be?
As expected madara gaara and sakura all arrive at the same spot.
Black zetsu easily gets ahold of the other half of kurama..
Hmm maybe naruto wont rely on kurama any more..
Also those jars holding ginkaku and kinkaku (i think it was...)
Could they help some how?lol'ed when lee and guy were hit by the jars
Feb 11, 2014 10:40 PM
Oct 2013
link9us said:
The "Mysterious Figure" is the answer to everything.

I wonder about this guy, Karin would know it would be Kabuto, but she didn't. Just looking at his shape doesn't look like him. I'm interested, because no one in the manga seems to know him, but at the same time, he has a "bad feeling" around him. Who could it be?
Feb 11, 2014 10:44 PM
Dec 2013
Crazy Chapter!!!
Who the hell is next to sasuke?? karin says its a evil presence! :0
NARUTOOOOO NOOOOO SOMEONE SAVE HIMMM!!!
Naruto and the rest are going to die!!
Feb 11, 2014 10:46 PM
Oct 2013
Okay, sorry to say this, but has anyone else noticed with each chapter passing by, that Madara is getting more and more OP after each chapter?
Feb 11, 2014 10:48 PM

Oct 2013
boredguy77 said:
Apparently you can just steal ninetails like that. what kinda of shit is that.

He stole it while Minato was trying to save Naruto.At the moment the 9 tails chakra left Minato's body it was easy prey
Feb 11, 2014 10:49 PM
Nov 2013
Still waiting for something big to happen in chapter 666...
Feb 11, 2014 10:57 PM

Jun 2013
As Madara gets more OP lol
Feb 11, 2014 11:01 PM

Oct 2013
So the only interisting thing is the person besides Sasuke. It isn't Kabuto because Karin knows his chakra.

Only the fruit of the god-tree could save Naruto. :-)
Feb 11, 2014 11:08 PM

Apr 2010
Seriously, Kishi said he doesn't even know how he's going to kill Madara and that was at the end of last year or something wasn't it? And now he makes him even stronger. What the fuck is he doing? He's going to have to go for the biggest asspull in shonen manga history to beat Madara. I can't see this manga ending satisfactorily. Disappointing chapter, how Black Zetsu got the other half of the Kyuubi so easily was stupid. It's going downhill already, I thought it was going to be good for at least a little while yet. Hopefully it can be redeemed next week.
Feb 11, 2014 11:13 PM

Oct 2013
Any idea who the person besides Sasuke is?
Feb 11, 2014 11:14 PM

Jun 2011
It was a pretty good chapter, I liked how Kishimoto kept the mystery of the "mysterious person", accompanied with Karin's statement, that was pretty good. I also liked the fact that Gaara arrived at the scene, but he can arrive before Madara? Hmm that's pretty fast. I don't know what he can do now with Madara there, but I want to see more action from him. By the way, did Black Zetsu just stole the other half of Kyuubi? Oh damn. The best part of the chapter was obviously the last page, Madara is here, he is here now!!

Now, as for what I disliked about the chapter, the Lee, Gai, Tenten felt unnecessary for me, I know that they're probably going to play a role later, but the forced comedy killed that scene for me. I also disliked the flashback of Minato, even more flashback, and it was placed so wrongly that I didn't feel anything from it to be honest. How can the other half of the kyuubi agree with everything so easily, like giving himself up to Naruto.

I chuckled at Madra spitting out the Rikudou's ninja tools, I feel as though it'll serve as a tool to seal Madara or weaken Madara or some sort, otherwise there will be no point to that scene. Oh and by the way, was Madara flying? o.O. All in all it was a pretty decent chapter.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 11, 2014 11:15 PM
Jun 2012
Behemoth11 said:

I'm guessing it's the original sage of six path. He never died. He's still alive.
Feb 11, 2014 11:16 PM

Sep 2013
antonnn said:
Seriously, Kishi said he doesn't even know how he's going to kill Madara and that was at the end of last year or something wasn't it? And now he makes him even stronger. What the fuck is he doing? He's going to have to go for the biggest asspull in shonen manga history to beat Madara. I can't see this manga ending satisfactorily. Disappointing chapter, how Black Zetsu got the other half of the Kyuubi so easily was stupid. It's going downhill already, I thought it was going to be good for at least a little while yet. Hopefully it can be redeemed next week.

First of all kishi didn't say it. It was a rumor... Secondly if your son is dying I'm pretty sure you would throw cautiousness away. And zetsu was quick minato didn't expect it no one expected it so stop blaming kishi. If he didn't know how to kill Madara then why would he OP him.
... Think my friend, think...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2014 11:18 PM

Dec 2012
Really want to know who that person is in front of Sasuke.
Minato has transferred the rest of the Kyuubi to Naruto and Black Zetsu stole it.
This is not looking good for Naruto.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 11, 2014 11:27 PM

Sep 2013
rl1dragon said:
Behemoth11 said:

I'm guessing it's the original sage of six path. He never died. He's still alive.

I don't think the original SO6P had Dark Chakra.
Feb 11, 2014 11:30 PM
May 2013
Welp, the shit has hit the fan
Feb 11, 2014 11:31 PM

Jan 2014
It seriously just keeps getting more hopeless! How can they possibly come back from this :o.
Feb 11, 2014 11:45 PM

Aug 2013
lol I actually laughed when I saw Lee and Gai. There's never a bad time for gejimayu gags
Feb 12, 2014 12:04 AM

Mar 2012
Somehow I hope Naruto awakens the Rinnegan or something and is the 'real' heir to the sage of the six paths.
Kuroookoooooo-chin!
Feb 12, 2014 12:25 AM

Oct 2013
I have no idea what to say at this point. I'll bring this score up if Madara wins in the end.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 12, 2014 12:25 AM

Jul 2013
"Rikudou's Ninja Tools? Who cares?" *throws ridiculously overpowered ninja tools away*. Only Madara could do something so boss. Did Minato just get his Kurama extracted? Well shit. Black Zetsu is a boss, but I still like Spiral Zetsu more. Also, Orochimaru might take over Sasuke's body? Let the speculation begin. Still don't know who the "shadowy figure" is.
antonnn said:
Maybe he already knew how powerful Madara was going to be during the interview when he said that.
MinagatachiFeb 12, 2014 12:29 AM
Feb 12, 2014 12:27 AM

Mar 2011
Kazi9 said:
antonnn said:

First of all kishi didn't say it. It was a rumor... Secondly if your son is dying I'm pretty sure you would throw cautiousness away. And zetsu was quick minato didn't expect it no one expected it so stop blaming kishi. If he didn't know how to kill Madara then why would he OP him.
... Think my friend, think...

Talk no Jutsu man Talk no Jutsu.
1 word from Naruto and Madara will be defeated.
Zabuza,Pain,Obito all of them were defeated by OP Talk no Jutsu.
Feb 12, 2014 12:30 AM

Apr 2013
just end the series already kishi this fight is getting ridiculous even for a final battle
Feb 12, 2014 12:32 AM

Jan 2013
How the hell can. ThAt guy be kabuto ? You think karin or orochimaru dont know his chakra ?
Feb 12, 2014 12:34 AM
Aug 2012
Maybe those ninja tools would have some leftover kurama chakra from the brothers thingy and that will be what saves Naruto?
C'mon Minato after all that "I'll save Naruto" with the lengthy flashback thing you just lose the nine-tails that quickly?!
Feb 12, 2014 12:42 AM

Feb 2014
This is ridiculously bad position haha!
Hisoka666Feb 12, 2014 1:26 AM
"we're already the walking dead. if there's anything that makes us different from the real dead, there's only one. living and dying isn't the real issue. if you cling to being alive, you become frightened and your eyes get clouded. if you don't have that desire to begin with, you can fight on, right to the end of the world." - Revy
Feb 12, 2014 12:54 AM

Jan 2014
lol so much power ever since the last chapter and now they are screwed? nice way to beat up your heroes kishimoto sensei. . .ncly done. . .

madara is so OP'ed bastard now (O_o)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 12, 2014 12:56 AM

Aug 2010
Behemoth11 said:

it's the ichiraku ramen guy. he has finally entered to battlefield to take revenge for konoha being destroyed which resulted in the loss of his customers. the bad feeling that karin senses is due to the rage that has built up inside him since the pain arc. it's the only logical explanation :P.
"Fun things...Happy things...They'll all...They'll all eventually change some day, you know? But can you still love this place?" - Nagisa
Feb 12, 2014 1:04 AM
Feb 2014
lol still no sigh of bee, i think we should just fodderize him. kishi must be avoiding bring him back because he may have trouble drawing the character, he killed neji off because he hated his outfit lols. madara is just so op at this point it feels like just a shrug of the shoulder and he break mountains. madara's quote always a dick to every one but he has the power to back it up. what i think is going to happen is sakura try to revive naruto like granny chyo did but is stopped to find out that she does not have enough chakra. naruto dies sasuke is saved by kabuto. sasuke obtain rinnegan when he finds out naruto has died tons of flash backs of naruto, with the help of his teme he kills madara idk how either just hope no ass pull. then sasuke turns madara to good with talk jesus no justu because we all know it is bound to happen because he is similar to izuna, tons of flashbacks of izuna and madara. madara dies sasuke revives naruto... blah blah blah happy ending with whatever pairings you "believe" in sasuke ends up as supreme leader of the allied nations and naruto is hokage. now what guess i sit at home and fap like every teenager on a saturday night except mine will be wednesday... lol jkjk
Madara-so6p-BAMFFeb 12, 2014 1:08 AM
Feb 12, 2014 1:16 AM

Apr 2010
The mystery person probably knows a way to extract the tailed beasts from Madara, there's no other way for Naruto to survive otherwise I feel, besides some other asspull.

Lol Naruto takes in the 10 tails. I wouldn't even know if I'd want to continue reading if that happened, regardless of the fact I've spent a lot of time reading it all(which is the only reason I'm still reading it right now), that'd be too much.

I'm going to try to not be too critical from now on, cbf arguing with fanboys who will defend the series even if there's absolutely 0 ways of legitimately defending it lol. All I hope is that the end isn't abysmal.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.