Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2014 7:21 AM

Apr 2013
Hey guys,
What would you do if you had access to a time traveling machine?
BasterdJan 8, 2014 7:24 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 8, 2014 7:25 AM

Feb 2013
Go back.
Jan 8, 2014 7:25 AM

Apr 2011
Hide it. Keep it until World War 3. Then stop World War 3.
Jan 8, 2014 7:26 AM

Aug 2013
I'd go live in the 80's for some time.

Jan 8, 2014 7:30 AM
May 2009
Jan 8, 2014 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
I'd use it to go to the future to see where I am in 20 years.
Jan 8, 2014 7:41 AM

Jun 2011
I would definetely try hitting on my first crush again because now I know why I failed.
Jan 8, 2014 7:49 AM

Jul 2013
You can travel back to the exact time you time travel and be stuck in an endless loop and never die... I don't know... Altering history is never a good thing. Maybe back and chop down the tree that caused the whole sin thing or something.
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Jan 8, 2014 7:49 AM

Jan 2014
Go back before 1997.
Publish Harry Potter.
Get rich.
-Having quotes as your signature is lame.

FuckOffTwat
Jan 8, 2014 7:50 AM

Mar 2011
Find out how it works. Test it a few times using small time differences. Then I would get money via lottery or something. Then once money was secured I'd go back and have a look at interesting sights in the past. I'd basically have myself quite a bit of fun.
Jan 8, 2014 7:52 AM

Nov 2013
Furrytales said:
You can travel back to the exact time you time travel and be stuck in an endless loop and never die... I don't know... Altering history is never a good thing. Maybe back and chop down the tree that caused the whole sin thing or something.

If you get stuck in time loop that would mean doing same thing over and over and over and over again...
Im not really sure if you would like that...
Nestala said:
I wouldn't fuck with time.

Im exactly opposite
Id try to fuck up world as much as possible :/
AversaJan 8, 2014 1:41 PM
Jan 8, 2014 7:55 AM

Jan 2013
Travel to the year 4,000.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Jan 8, 2014 7:55 AM
May 2009
Nestala said:
"Realistically" speaking, I wouldn't fuck with time.
More simple thinking, I would totally travel in time back and forth, look at how thing are and fuck shit up.

True. But at the same time it would be tempting to alter history. before you die. Like messing up who won world war 1. or preventing the french revolution from happening. Guy Fawkes suceeding and the Colonials losing to the British.

All of that would be interesting to see before you die.
Jan 8, 2014 7:58 AM

Dec 2010
Destroy it.

As I learned from Steins;gate.
Jan 8, 2014 8:11 AM

Aug 2013
See the dinosaurs, from a safe distance.
Check out Victorian England before it sucked
See 1920's New york and probably stop there for a few years.
Use my time machine to worm out of situations when they arise by starting again in another time.
Eventually go to the far future and live like Han solo.
Jan 8, 2014 8:26 AM

Dec 2013
Well i don't believe time travel is possible but hypothetically speaking. I would go back in time to a famous event and get my picture taken with some futuristic technology. Just to mess with the minds of anyone who saw it =P. Then after my fun destroy it.
Jan 8, 2014 8:29 AM

Jun 2012
It would be amazing to go back to different time periods, but I probably wouldn't use it to affect my daily life. I think it would be like using cheat codes in reality.
Shoot first, think never.
Jan 8, 2014 8:31 AM
Mar 2013
I would go to the year 3000

Not much has changed but they live underwater

and your great-great granddaughter

Is pretty fine (is pretty fine)
Jan 8, 2014 8:35 AM

Apr 2007
[TARDIS NOISES INTENSIFY]
Jan 8, 2014 8:36 AM

Dec 2011
Kill the first human

.edgy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2014 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
xJapaliicious said:
Kill the first human

.edgy

Mate with first human

.Even edgier
Jan 8, 2014 8:39 AM

Dec 2011
Kibura_Iburasa said:
xJapaliicious said:
Kill the first human

.edgy

Mate with first human

.Even edgier

My son and daughter will be Adam and Eve .wincest2deep
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2014 8:48 AM

Sep 2012
Infiltrate the BBC in the 1960's and recover the missing episodes of Doctor Who.

Do they still offer the life-sized Dalek to anyone who finds them? If not... I guess go back to when they did offer them and make good on the deal.
Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?
Jan 8, 2014 9:15 AM

Mar 2011
I always thought a really "fuck with history" thing to do would be to go forward in time as far as you dared, buy some weapons with basically limitless ammo, body protection that would protect you from pretty much anything, and then go back to about the year 1000 and become a god of war in that era.
Jan 8, 2014 9:36 AM

Nov 2013
Infinite said:
I always thought a really "fuck with history" thing to do would be to go forward in time as far as you dared, buy some weapons with basically limitless ammo, body protection that would protect you from pretty much anything, and then go back to about the year 1000 and become a god of war in that era.

What makes you think nobody already did that?
Jan 8, 2014 9:39 AM
May 2012
Infinite said:

But, that's what "gods" and whatnot are, aliens with advanced technology misunderstood by humans thousands of years ago. So basically, you're just replacing aliens with yourself.
"There is no more effective method of concealment than the broadest publicity."
"naw just be like "in facist america burger is you comrade""
"if maps are hard, suicide is impossible"
Jan 8, 2014 9:42 AM

May 2013
I would go back in time, find my younger self, and give him/me the beating he/I deserved.
Jan 8, 2014 9:43 AM
Dec 2013
I'd go see my parents when they were little. I've heard so many cool stories about there childhood but I want to see them in action.

I also want to see myself when I was a kid. As much as I'd love to kill every freakin idiot that ruined history, I wouldn't because that would mess up the future.

But I don't believe in time travel so I can only dream.

Jan 2014
Tut Tut Tut, You have Mr. Mad Scientist as your picture, you should know! Don't change the past no matter what.

Jokes aside, I would like to warn my past self about a few things that has occurred up to this point.

Aug 2012
Time travel is impossible

If you can go to the past, we would already have time machines, someone would simply create a time machine in, lets say, 2050 and bring the time machine to the past to help with technological advances.

If you can go to the future, you are never coming back because of the above mentioned reason, so theres no point

I am fun at parties
Jan 8, 2014 9:47 AM

Oct 2010
Go back to 2005, prepare myself for the upcoming economic crash of 2007-08 and enjoy the time when vidya games were actually good and none of this social media crap or "smart" tech existed. Now that you mention it I would try to stop smart phones from ever happening for the lulz.
Jan 8, 2014 9:54 AM

Nov 2013
lupadim said:
If you can go to the past, we would already have time machines, someone would simply create a time machine in, lets say, 2050 and bring the time machine to the past to help with technological advances.

I dont think so...people are too greedy to do that...guy who invented (will invent) it would probably keep it for himself...
Jan 8, 2014 10:02 AM

Nov 2013
Daconator said:
I don't have the slightest interest in time travelling.

I doubt you will say same thing when you find working time machine under your bed :/
Devastation123Jan 8, 2014 10:09 AM
Jan 8, 2014 10:37 AM

Apr 2013
Go in the future, get the lottery #, come back in the present, make $
Jan 8, 2014 10:42 AM

Nov 2013
Sourire said:
Go in the future, get the lottery #, come back in the present, make $

...alter past (present) and start ww3 tomorrow...
Jan 8, 2014 10:43 AM

Aug 2013
xJapaliicious said:
Kibura_Iburasa said:
xJapaliicious said:
Kill the first human

.edgy

Mate with first human

.Even edgier

My son and daughter will be Adam and Eve .wincest2deep

2Deep4me.

Thinking on it and seen as I have nothing better to do, I would travel back in time and write myself a note only to be delivered to my self with the location of the time machine before I find it and label it not be be opened until then. Thus creating a loop in which I helped myself discover the time machine so I could tell myself where it was in the first place. Paradox.
Jan 8, 2014 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
If it's the only one in existence, destroy it.

If not, hm. Maybe go back and watch the start of the universe. See if I can meet Jesus, that kind of stuff. I would not want to touch my own life.

Edit: Actually, that's dumb. I'd give myself winning lottery numbers. But make sure the lottery is within the last few days or so and I'm aware it's from time travel.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Jan 8, 2014 1:10 PM

Nov 2010
I'd go back in time.
Jan 8, 2014 2:42 PM

Apr 2012
Explore and learn.

Obtain everything I want through pure knowledge and planning...

I'd probably see our worlds future, and maybe find a way to live as long as I can, or maybe even become "immortal", as I do not truly get attached to any type of people.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jan 8, 2014 2:51 PM

Oct 2011
I'd want to go back in time and be someone great ! xD
Jan 8, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2007
Send a dildo to every Pope.
Jan 8, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2013
Use it to win the lottery a couple of times.

Go to the start of the universe to see if the big bang is real, or whether the *cough* genesis *cough* story *cough* is real

Go see how the future is like.

Go watch my own death.

Create some time paradoxes.
Jan 8, 2014 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
Go back to 2000 and post every major thing that will affect the U.S. in the next 14 years online. I would mix in true statements and false ones and see what conspiracy theories arise.
Jan 8, 2014 5:07 PM

Aug 2012
Devastation123 said:
lupadim said:

I dont think so...people are too greedy to do that...guy who invented (will invent) it would probably keep it for himself...
In that case he would be stupid as shit because he would be able to sell the time machine to the government for billions of dollars.
Jan 8, 2014 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
Infinite said:

Pointless. After you messed the armies of everyone and you managed to call yourself great emperor you realize you can't even take a decent shower, the soap quality sucks, you have to go around lightning candles to see in the night and the night is scary as hell, there is no TV or games or internet, you mobile can't recharge and is dead and you are bored as hell watching the midget funny guy of the palace and the dancers BUT worst of all there is no fucking toilet paper or flush mechanism.
Jan 8, 2014 5:34 PM

Aug 2012
Monad said:
Infinite said:

Pointless. After you messed the armies of everyone and you managed to call your yourself great emperor you realize you can't even take a decent shower, the soap quality sucks, You have to around lightning candles to see in the night and the night is scary as hell, there is no TV or games or internet, you mobile can't recharge and is dead and you are bored as hell watching the midget funny guy of the palace and the dancers BUT worst of all there is no fucking toilet paper or flush mechanism.

Well, after killing everyone, start yelling "MY NAME IS X!" go to the future and X will be a legend.
Jan 8, 2014 5:41 PM

Jun 2008
lupadim said:
Monad said:
Infinite said:

Pointless. After you messed the armies of everyone and you managed to call your yourself great emperor you realize you can't even take a decent shower, the soap quality sucks, You have to around lightning candles to see in the night and the night is scary as hell, there is no TV or games or internet, you mobile can't recharge and is dead and you are bored as hell watching the midget funny guy of the palace and the dancers BUT worst of all there is no fucking toilet paper or flush mechanism.

Well, after killing everyone, start yelling "MY NAME IS X!" go to the future and X will be a legend.

And...? what then? The X guy being a legend might as well be a stranger.
People would just read in history books of some obscure version of events that will feel like are just strange things that happened and if you go around saying i am X then they will just think you lost your fucking mind.
Jan 8, 2014 5:43 PM

Aug 2012
Monad said:
lupadim said:
Monad said:
Infinite said:

And...? what then? The X guy being a legend might as well be a stranger.
People would just read in history books of some obscure version of events that will feel like are just strange things that happened and if you go around saying i am X then they will just think you lost your fucking mind.

Hm...

Bring a photographic camera as well before killing all the armies. Take pictures while you kill everyone. Put the pictures in a safe place you are 100% sure the future will find (like one of those ancient libraries that are protected till today). Go back to the future with the armor and the weapons. If they still doubt, shoot with the weapon to prove its efficiency.

Also write a note with the photos "I am from the future and I am going back to 2014 at 08 of January at 22:43 GT -3:00 bye folks one piece is the best anime".
Jan 8, 2014 5:50 PM

Apr 2007
I think I would set it to go back something like 0.00001 seconds. Small enough that when you arrive in the past, the momentum of your finger pushing the button to go again cannot be stopped. It would be like the temporal equivalent of standing between two mirrors while on LSD. I'd be trippin' for an infinite number of eternities while all you MAL people are waiting on the next episode of One Piece.
Jan 8, 2014 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
I would've..

Anohana Spoiler
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No! When he suffers a disease? No! When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!"
- Dr. Hiluluk
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» RIP GAINAX

AramHovhanued - 4 hours ago

18 by Zarutaku »»
36 minutes ago

» What are you doing right now? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Mayhem- - Dec 25, 2020

459 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
40 minutes ago

» Going to an anime convention later this month

Rainissance - Jan 7, 2020

12 by 210200 »»
59 minutes ago

» If you could time travel and teleport where and when would you go? ( 1 2 )

Paladin23 - Jan 25

62 by juanlqr »»
1 hour ago

» Is MAL dead? ( 1 2 3 )

-Mayhem- - Nov 30, 2022

112 by 9765 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.