Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2013 3:54 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE VN BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WTF DIRECTION-SAN where is my little melody!? D: There is a reason Maeda picked that piece!!1!
. Lol attack on Kinniku. One episode for this is what happens when Refrain is 7 episodes.
ThangLongNov 27, 2013 8:38 AM
Nov 23, 2013 3:55 AM

Apr 2012
Somehow I lost almost all hope for Refrain after this episode.
That's all I can say until I rewatch the episode on himado again >_>;;
@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 23, 2013 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:

what were they thinking playing song for friends instead of little melody.

julyan04 said:
egnaro315 said:
xMaebaraK1x said:

what were they thinking playing song for friends instead of little melody.

Correction, they were not thinking XD

I feel what masato feels atm in this episode.

Mod Edit: double post merged.
ThangLongNov 29, 2013 11:17 AM
Nov 23, 2013 4:02 AM
Jun 2013
As always, gonna wait for Horrible Subs, but you guys make me worry. I wanted the defeated Masato asking Riki if they were going to have fun from now on with Little Melody played... You're talking about the instrumental version of Song for Friend, right ? Putting the voiced version here would be kinda bad...
Nov 23, 2013 4:02 AM

Sep 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
As always, gonna wait for Horrible Subs, but you guys make me worry. I wanted the defeated Masato asking Riki if they were going to have fun from now on with Little Melody played... You're talking about the instrumental version of Song for Friend, right ? Putting the voiced version here would be kinda bad...

But they did...
Nov 23, 2013 4:03 AM

Dec 2012
Guys, stahp! You're scaring me D: This episode has to be perfect, or else I'm going to be so fucking angry. This was and is still one of my favourite moments in the VN. If they've fucked this up, tables will be flipped. I really hope Song for Friends isn't as bad as you guys are making it out to be for that scene. My body is hopefully ready for this and that you guys are exaggerating. PLEASE BE EXAGGERATION! DX
Nov 23, 2013 4:05 AM

Sep 2012
Seano299 said:
Guys, stahp! You're scaring me D: This episode has to be perfect, or else I'm going to be so fucking angry. This was and is still one of my favourite moments in the VN. If they've fucked this up, tables will be flipped. I really hope Song for Friends isn't as bad as you guys are making it out to be for that scene. My body is hopefully ready for this and that you guys are exaggerating. PLEASE BE EXAGGERATION! DX

I'm sorry,
Nov 23, 2013 4:05 AM
Jun 2013
egnaro315 said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

But they did...

Holy crap... So the rumor about the new song were wrong ? This would have been better. Not as good as Little Melody, but... Song for Friend ? Seriously ? They're definitively going to play Tick Tock Routine in the last episode...

Ar least, did they put the flashbacks with the young Masato ?
Nov 23, 2013 4:07 AM

Sep 2012
Welp.
Nov 23, 2013 4:08 AM

Apr 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
egnaro315 said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

But they did...

Holy crap... So the rumor about the new song were wrong ? This would have been better. Not as good as Little Melody, but... Song for Friend ? Seriously ? They're definitively going to play Tick Tock Routine in the last episode...

Ar least, did they put the flashbacks with the young Masato ?

Yes

Seano299 said:

Not really exaggerating.

Well,
Animation:
Slightly off model but fluid

Storyboard:
Shit

Music placement:
Oh my god
@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 23, 2013 4:11 AM
Jun 2013
Seems to be wost every week... Crap ! Did they put the two point of views ? And played "A Wolrd Where Nothing Happened" ?
Nov 23, 2013 4:14 AM

Sep 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
Seems to be wost every week... Crap ! Did they put the two point of views ? And played "A Wolrd Where Nothing Happened" ?

I think we'll answer your questions in the VN discussion since I think we're spamming the episode discussion.
Nov 23, 2013 4:16 AM

Apr 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:

Actually I think this episode is worst-ly adopted comparing to the previous episodes in this season.
I mean, although the animation is quite awesome but everything is paced too quickly that I think the AOVs can't really understand what happened.
inuvivoNov 23, 2013 4:19 AM
@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 23, 2013 4:19 AM

Sep 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

Actually I think this episode is worst-ly adopted comparing to the previous episodes in this season.

I wonder, were the people working on Kurugaya's arc different to those assigned for Refrain. The directing is too different when I re-watch it.
Nov 23, 2013 4:22 AM

Apr 2012
egnaro315 said:
xMaebaraK1x said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

I wonder, were the people working on Kurugaya's arc different to those assigned for Refrain. The directing is too different when I re-watch it.

I remember the assistant director did the storyboard for the second episode, which is magnificent.
Storyboard of the first and the third was done by the director and are so-so.
While in the eighth, the storyboard is done by the one who also did the eighth episode in the first season (the kud episode).
@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 23, 2013 4:28 AM

Sep 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:
egnaro315 said:
xMaebaraK1x said:
Ol-Hybrius said:

I remember the assistant director did the storyboard for the second episode, which is magnificent.
Storyboard of the first and the third was done by the director and are so-so.
While in the eighth, the storyboard is done by the one who also did the eighth episode in the first season (the kud episode).
Episode 2 is also my fav ep this season. Strange that they hired that story boarder for this crucial part instead of the main director or assistant director handling it.
Nov 23, 2013 4:32 AM

Dec 2012
Oooo, mixed feeling from me all over the place. First of all, so glad they used a world where nothing happened. Second, I actually really like how they handled Masato's perspective. They were able to get all the details and still make it feel quite creepy, which I like. The problem I have though, is the pacing. It felt like it got to Masato's rampage really damn quickly. Almost as if it just 'happened'. It doesn't have much impact. It's a shame, because this really is one of the best parts of the VN. This will have to be the first time I'm genuinely disppointed with how an episode turned out :(
Nov 23, 2013 4:42 AM

Sep 2013
Thats JC Staff for you, sigh... now im scared to watch this episode.
Nov 23, 2013 4:45 AM

Dec 2012
DeathDoUsPart said:
Thats JC Staff for you, sigh... now im scared to watch this episode.

I'll say now that it's not AS BAD as all these people make it out to be, but it's certainly no where up to snuff with the VN's Episode: Masato.
Nov 23, 2013 4:50 AM

Apr 2012
egnaro315 said:
Episode 2 is also my fav ep this season. Strange that they hired that story boarder for this crucial part instead of the main director or assistant director handling it.

Actually the storyboard of episode eight from the last season has one of the best storyboards in the series except for that one scene when kanata caught them going into the girl's dorm with the lightning background and the weird walking. All the movements in that episode are animated in great detail, while in this episode, none of these positive elements are really shown.

Mod Edit: quote tower put into spoiler tag.
ThangLongNov 29, 2013 11:19 AM
@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 23, 2013 4:51 AM

Dec 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:
Actually the storyboard of episode eight from the last season has one of the best storyboards in the series except for that one scene when kanata caught them going into the girl's dorm with the lightning background and the weird walking. All the movements in that episode are animated in great detail, while in this episode, none of these positive elements are really shown.

Am I the only one who really liked how this episode was animated? I guess I'm just really fucking weird...

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongNov 29, 2013 11:20 AM
Nov 23, 2013 4:55 AM

Sep 2012
^ Yeah, I actually enjoyed episode 8 from the first season but it wasn't exactly dramatic or emotional, It was Kud's first proper episode debut so of course they'll pour money into it (explains the budget for 7 and 9). I guess the reason the story board for episode 8 was iffy is due to time constraints and probably lack of experience.

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongNov 29, 2013 11:21 AM
Nov 23, 2013 4:57 AM
Jun 2013
All I have seen for now is the pictures on the official website. The animation looks good, but what with the red-eyed Masato (looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh card's name ha ha) ?
Nov 23, 2013 5:01 AM

Dec 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
All I have seen for now is the pictures on the official website. The animation looks good, but what with the red-eyed Masato (looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh card's name ha ha) ?

Just so you, for y'all Anime-Only peeps, this reply is super spoilery. AVOID NAOW!
Nov 23, 2013 5:11 AM

Nov 2011
Oh damn Masato...

DAT FUCKING EYES.
DAT STRENGTH.

I have to admit, I underestimated Riki this episode especially when he delivered that falcon punch. Oh wow, Masato.
Nov 23, 2013 5:30 AM

Aug 2012
Rawr_Taiga said:
Man and here I was worried that this was actually bad judging by peoples reactions.

The first half was kinda meh. They did a good job with Masato's prospective (though short)+the fight (RIKI) and the flash back feels with Kyousuke+Masato was enjoyable.

I just rewatched the whole thing and I realized that I was just overreacting. I set the bar way too high. Sorry.. my bad. But really... that Little Melody should be at the end...

By the way, when Masato lifted the statue, I was taken aback for a second.
Nov 23, 2013 5:30 AM

Sep 2012
Well, Riki looks like season 1 Riki again with the derp faces and designs.
The first half of episode was comedy gold. Masato walking like a zombie, ahaha,
and so much for "I'm the bloody strongest!"
ORE GA SAIKOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
He sounded like he was drunk. (edit: Oh wow, they fixed it from his perspective...)
This Zombie Masato is beautifully hilarious. http://i.minus.com/i3WL0rxtmMBmh.gif
Okay, Masato walking like a zombie before he gets stuck to the statue, and with the music playing just couldn't keep me from thinking of Frankenstein.

I'm glad Riki's perspective is finally over. Rin was the saving grace of those parts. with her cute comments on how much fun she's having by taking down Masato, lol.
All these Masatos. For some reason I couldn't take it seriously, even though I read the VN. I imagined all the Mastos having a grin or smile on their face to sort of be teasing him or something, but they're kind of blank-faced. It was decent, but the Masatos lasted for only a little while. A World Where Nothing Happened saved those parts a bit, and I could almost take them seriously.
OMG Masato with Riki's voice is so weird and awkward.

The fade into the flashback with Kyousuke was pretty nice, and Masato's reaction when he's punched and then it shifts to his perspective. The flashback itself is really fun and I liked this part with Kyousuke and Masato going around their neighborhood.

Where Song For Friends starts playing Kyousuke and Masato start punching each other is pretty nice. I can see why they would use Song for Friends when we have this whole scene going on, though I would've liked Little Melody to end it off.
I think the problem was that it didn't feel emotional or dramatic at all in this flashback. I didn't quite feel the sense of relief for Masato, either in the flashback or in the perspective with Riki. It would've been much better with the original song, because that song gave a sense of a relief to the whole situation after the fight with Kyousuke/Riki and all the tension Masato was going through in both the past and present.

Hm, I didn't really feel the initial view of Masato backed against the wall, probably because of how they made the effect similar to Kurugaya's from episode 3. The closeup of Masato once he grabs Riki's hand was pretty nice.
But holy shit, they better not use the colors/style from Kurugaya's in episode 11.

The first parts with Riki were all over the place, the music directing changed to songs a whole lot, and I would've shifted up some songs for a better mood and impact. The sound direction keeps it going from serious to silly at a moment's notice. We go from Masato rampaging with "Parthelion" to Riki and Rin making the trap with "Race". I guess it felt weird with all the crazy pacing. They started it off with A World Where Nothing Happened when it didn't quite fit, and they switched to Two Sugars for a quick bit, and then Masato's weird behavior was fine with what they used. (If Only I Remembered In Time, I think)

The main offenders were Derp-looking Riki, Zombie Masato, the music director (mostly because of the quick pacing, but some song switches could've been better, no Little Melody, but they've been switching up the music for all of Maeda's best parts, so I guess we'll get more awkward changes because the screenplay doesn't want to compensate for the original dramatic effect.

I mean, I can see this Song for Friends scene with Kyousuke and Riki working fine, and it seems good if I didn't expect the scene with Little Melody at the end from the VN. I experienced more hilarity than I felt any sense of sadness relief from Masato's perspective this episode.

I guess let's see how the anime-only watchers like it.
This part was cool- http://imgur.com/a/FxXlo

I guess it just wasn't "dramatic", but it all still happened...
Vladz0rNov 23, 2013 5:36 AM
Nov 23, 2013 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
Was the episode THAT BAD?
I'm getting scared now,lol.
Nov 23, 2013 5:34 AM

Aug 2012
Karliee said:

Contrary to my initial comments, it was not THAT BAD. There are flaws, yes... but it was still an enjoyable episode. The impact is not there though.
Nov 23, 2013 5:36 AM

Feb 2012
yay yay, this episode worked so well for me ^_^ I can't believe J.C Staff was actually capable of getting so many mehs from me :D
Nov 23, 2013 5:37 AM

Dec 2012
Vladz0r said:
Well, Riki looks like season 1 Riki again with the derp faces and designs.
The first half of episode was comedy gold. Masato walking like a zombie, ahaha,
and so much for "I'm the bloody strongest!"
ORE GA SAIKOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
He sounded like he was drunk. (edit: Oh wow, they fixed it from his perspective...)
This Zombie Masato is beautifully hilarious. http://i.minus.com/i3WL0rxtmMBmh.gif
Okay, Masato walking like a zombie before he gets stuck to the statue, and with the music playing just couldn't keep me from thinking of Frankenstein.

I'm glad Riki's perspective is finally over. Rin was the saving grace of those parts. with her cute comments on how much fun she's having by taking down Masato, lol.
All these Masatos. For some reason I couldn't take it seriously, even though I read the VN. I imagined all the Mastos having a grin or smile on their face to sort of be teasing him or something, but they're kind of blank-faced. It was decent, but the Masatos lasted for only a little while. A World Where Nothing Happened saved those parts a bit, and I could almost take them seriously.
OMG Masato with Riki's voice is so weird and awkward.

The fade into the flashback with Kyousuke was pretty nice, and Masato's reaction when he's punched and then it shifts to his perspective. The flashback itself is really fun and I liked this part with Kyousuke and Masato going around their neighborhood.

Where Song For Friends starts playing Kyousuke and Masato start punching each other is pretty nice. I can see why they would use Song for Friends when we have this whole scene going on, though I would've liked Little Melody to end it off.
I think the problem was that it didn't feel emotional or dramatic at all in this flashback. I didn't quite feel the sense of relief for Masato, either in the flashback or in the perspective with Riki. It would've been much better with the original song, because that song gave a sense of a relief to the whole situation after the fight with Kyousuke/Riki and all the tension Masato was going through in both the past and present.

Hm, I didn't really feel the initial view of Masato backed against the wall, probably because of how they made the effect similar to Kurugaya's from episode 3. The closeup of Masato once he grabs Riki's hand was pretty nice.
But holy shit, they better not use the colors/style from Kurugaya's in episode 11.

The first parts with Riki were all over the place, the music directing changed to songs a whole lot, and I would've shifted up some songs for a better mood and impact. The sound direction keeps it going from serious to silly at a moment's notice. We go from Masato rampaging with "Parthelion" to Riki and Rin making the trap with "Race". I guess it felt weird with all the crazy pacing. They started it off with A World Where Nothing Happened when it didn't quite fit, and they switched to Two Sugars for a quick bit, and then Masato's weird behavior was fine with what they used. (If Only I Remembered In Time, I think)

The main offenders were Derp-looking Riki, Zombie Masato, the music director (mostly because of the quick pacing, but some song switches could've been better, no Little Melody, but they've been switching up the music for all of Maeda's best parts, so I guess we'll get more awkward changes because the screenplay doesn't want to compensate for the original dramatic effect.

I mean, I can see this Song for Friends scene with Kyousuke and Riki working fine, and it seems good if I didn't expect the scene with Little Melody at the end from the VN. I experienced more hilarity than I felt any sense of sadness relief from Masato's perspective this episode.

I guess let's see how the anime-only watchers like it.

I'm going to say that despite you criticising the music placement, it's actually quit faithful. The time they were playing catch? Yeah, A World Where Nothing Happened played at that moment in the VN too. And the feeling of jumping from serious and light-hearted was really just because they had to put the scenes fairly close together. The only songs that were different to the VN was when Masato approached the statue, when he ripped out the statue (that song felt so weird o.O) and the end part (And maybe when they placed Two Sugars. I believe they actually used Race when Rin was explaining how they recruited Masato).
Nov 23, 2013 5:45 AM

Sep 2012
Yeah, I just found out about the original scene being like that, and I blame pacing more than song placement/changes.

I would've liked to see the most impactful scenes from the VN actually, you know, done well in the anime.

There was no Masato reaching out for Rin saying "Finally, someone that isn't me!", and Little Melody with Masato saying "Kay" at the end with Riki to tell him to take a rest.

I guess asking for that is too much, though. They'd rather just remove the best parts and change up the screenplay into something else.
Nov 23, 2013 5:50 AM

Apr 2012
julyan04 said:
Karliee said:

Contrary to my initial comments, it was not THAT BAD. There are flaws, yes... but it was still an enjoyable episode. The impact is not there though.

It wasn't really that bad that I will bomb the JC office lol
It is just that as what julyan said I might have too high of an expectation
But overall it was really meh
Vladz0r said:
Yeah, I just found out about the original scene being like that, and I blame pacing more than song placement/changes.

I would've liked to see the most impactful scenes from the VN actually, you know, done well in the anime.

There was no Masato reaching out for Rin saying "Finally, someone that isn't me!", and Little Melody with Masato saying "Kay" at the end with Riki to tell him to take a rest.

I guess asking for that is too much, though. They'd rather just remove the best parts and change up the screenplay into something else.

My face is like your avatar now lol
@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 23, 2013 5:59 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, I was overreacting too. I can see why they did the episode how they did. It just didn't have the impact I was expecting by the end of the episode, and the quick and odd pacing at the start honestly destroyed my mood for the rest of the episode.
"Now's the time for you to run towards the day you awaken from this dream."

~Boys be Smile
Nov 23, 2013 6:10 AM

Jan 2011
Oh wow, that young Masato doing muscle dance was so cute XD
I agree with the others that the screenplay is strange at times. But those flashbacks were good enough for me. Some of music choices were iffy though.

I'm jut hoping that Masato was fleshed out enough for anime viewers to like it...
Nov 23, 2013 6:15 AM

Nov 2011
Does Kurugaya ever come back in Refrain?
Nov 23, 2013 6:18 AM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:

Do you really want us to give you answers? You'll find out by end. Just be patient :)
Nov 23, 2013 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
Seano299 said:
Stark700 said:

Do you really want us to give you answers? You'll find out by end. Just be patient :)

I miss her from the first few episodes ;.;
Nov 23, 2013 6:19 AM

Sep 2012
dizzyworld2 said:
I agree with the others that the screenplay is strange at times. But those flashbacks were good enough for me. Some of music choices were iffy though.

I'm jut hoping that Masato was fleshed out enough for anime viewers to like it...

Your avatar puts me at ease.
Nov 23, 2013 6:21 AM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
Seano299 said:
Stark700 said:

I miss her from the first few episodes ;.;

Haha, I feel your pain :)
Nov 23, 2013 6:30 AM

Jan 2011
egnaro315 said:
dizzyworld2 said:

Here, have another one. http://25.media.tumblr.com/f037611bba839abc7d5a4ddb5361d818/tumblr_mwq061Y8881qelmfeo1_r1_400.gif
Little Masato's muscle dance is the best!
Nov 23, 2013 6:33 AM

Sep 2012
dizzyworld2 said:
egnaro315 said:
dizzyworld2 said:

Here, have another one. http://25.media.tumblr.com/f037611bba839abc7d5a4ddb5361d818/tumblr_mwq061Y8881qelmfeo1_r1_400.gif
Little Masato's muscle dance is the best!

Glorious. I shall now play that one and yours side by side. Before and After xD.
Nov 23, 2013 7:25 AM

May 2012
I cried during the end...

Seeing Riki get hit made me angry as fuck... A boy whose been in a cocoon his whole life..
Nov 23, 2013 7:39 AM
Feb 2013
Not nearly as strong as the VN route. Being one of my favorite i was a bit torn to see this one so rushed, however, they did put in most of the correct elements. Kyouske's bombs were a lot bigger in the VN though...
Nov 23, 2013 7:41 AM
Nov 2013
dizzyworld2 said:

I liked it ^_^

Guys, they only had 23 minutes... I guess I don't know what I'm missing out on from the VN, but this was a nice one-shot from an anime perspective. Animation quality is admittedly down..

Good to see Rin energetic again :D Insulting Masato and kicking him and happily going around setting traps, you go Rin!
Nov 23, 2013 7:44 AM
Feb 2013
Seano299 said:
Oooo, mixed feeling from me all over the place. First of all, so glad they used a world where nothing happened. Second, I actually really like how they handled Masato's perspective. They were able to get all the details and still make it feel quite creepy, which I like. The problem I have though, is the pacing. It felt like it got to Masato's rampage really damn quickly. Almost as if it just 'happened'. It doesn't have much impact. It's a shame, because this really is one of the best parts of the VN. This will have to be the first time I'm genuinely disppointed with how an episode turned out :(

My thoughts almost exactly. Masato's route being my favorite, some of the things they left out really really got to me not to mention how it just "happened" like you said. I wish rin had at least told riki he had to fight masato at least once. I was waiting for that. by rushing all of this, they've removed most of the emotion and all of the comedic elements. I didnt feel nearly as much as i did when i finished Masato in the VN even on subsequent playthroughs, still i guess i could say it was a good effort.

Again i wish they had made Kyouske's bombs a lot bigger like in the VN, i remember when i first played it and i almost jumped out of my seat because of the sear volume of the explosions.
Nov 23, 2013 7:44 AM

May 2013
Masato went crazy there. Riki knocked him back to his senses lol.
Nov 23, 2013 7:50 AM

Aug 2010
Well, first half wasn't what u could call that good. But really loved the second half from when Masato started chasing Riki. Damn he's OP XD

The fight with Riki wasn't bad. Dat elbow hehe. But Kyousuke's fight in the flash back was epic. I actually liked Song of friends with it ^^ the emotions were pretty good til the end with Riki.

So yeah. Not the best it could've been but not that bad either. The music placement and direction in the first half was a bit weird but nothing that needs all the bitching -.-
Nov 23, 2013 7:50 AM

Aug 2008
Good stuff, should have spent a little less time on the chase and a little more time on Masato losing his mind if you ask me. But eh not a big deal because the last scene was really good.

Anyway another enjoyable episode. Wonder how they'll handle kyousuke now?

Are people really complaining that they used a different (but fitting) song? I mean really? This happens in every VN adaption.
Nov 23, 2013 7:53 AM

Oct 2011
I haven't officially watched it yet but reading the comments here. I'm a bit worried...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

539 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vladz0r - Dec 21, 2013

372 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

352 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

230 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

186 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.