Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2012 12:58 PM

Mar 2012
Hey, first I don't mean superior let me explain.

Do you generally feel like you already know things when people are explaining things to you or telling you stuff, and when someone trys to like tell you how to do something or which is best you think stuff like "I could easily figure this out myself with a bit of research..."

And stuff like, sometimes there's this hole thing set and everyone follows it, but you generally don't see the need to follow it and think you can find a better way ..

I'm just curious, I don't actually feel superior, and I know it's wrong to think like that and the other person probably knows alot of things and been through things too but I can't help but think most of the time that I would be better off researching things myself, or doing them myself..

dunno if im odd or other people have this feeling inside sometimes as well but I generally have never let people know that I felt like this and happily let them explain things lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2012 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
Are you in university yet? Because uni will make you feel like a worthless piece of shit.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 4, 2012 1:04 PM

Jan 2012
What do you mean "do you feel superior?"
I am superior!

I can do most things better than most people.
I have great respect for those few that can do things better than me.
Dec 4, 2012 1:06 PM

Mar 2011
Yeah, pretty much almost everyone thinks like that. But if I try to put myself in words I realise I'm not that better. There are certain exceptions though when people who know their stuff show up in your life and teach you how vast the world is beyond your perception.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM
Jul 2012
Virtual_BS said:

Dec 4, 2012 1:10 PM

Sep 2012
No - low low self esteem ):
Dec 4, 2012 1:10 PM
Mar 2012
No. I see myself as good as any other. I do realise I am not better than the other, if I were to go further in it. People who think they are better than anyone are mostly worse and underestimate their peers.

Although you could call the feeling better than your peers confidence, it is easily misinterpreted. On the other hand, if you feel worse than the others of your workplace/class or whatever it could be seen as realism, in a bad light as low self-esteem.
KarpmanDec 4, 2012 1:14 PM
Dec 4, 2012 1:18 PM
Jun 2012
you must be at the stage in life where you think you know everything and you are able to handle almost anything that comes your way.
Dec 4, 2012 1:20 PM

Jan 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Are you in university yet? Because uni will make you feel like a worthless piece of shit.

uni will most def humble your cocky ass
Dec 4, 2012 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
I feel better at certain things than some people, but definitely not superior.
They might be incredibly good at something they just didn't tell me jet.
Dec 4, 2012 2:13 PM
Dec 2012
Unless it's a project done with enthusiastic individuals, I prefer doing things myself, because it's a bother motivating other people to help out who can be quite slow to respond.

User23891287Dec 4, 2012 2:50 PM
Dec 4, 2012 2:18 PM

Mar 2011
I'm much more modest than absolutely everyone here, that;s one thing for sure.
Dec 4, 2012 2:27 PM

Jun 2012
Nope I consider everyone my equal. Except for women.
Dec 4, 2012 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
I Don't have narcissistic personality disorder so no.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 4, 2012 3:27 PM
Oct 2010
Shuhan said:

Don't worry; if you try hard enough, you too can rise to that level.
Dec 4, 2012 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
hentai_proxy said:
Shuhan said:

Don't worry; if you try hard enough, you too can rise to that level.

No matter how hard you try, men cannot grow vaginas. Breasts yes, but not vaginas.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 4, 2012 3:31 PM

Aug 2012
I am God.
Dec 4, 2012 3:33 PM

Nov 2008
Trembllar said:
I am God.
"There is no such thing as superior. After all, I am God."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 4, 2012 3:33 PM

Jun 2012
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee429/KiNGxeFFeCTz/photo4.jpg

^^^ most of the times I do.
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Dec 4, 2012 3:34 PM

Jun 2012
Shuhan said:
How bout dem transvestites...?
Dec 4, 2012 3:35 PM

Apr 2012
Daedric said:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee429/KiNGxeFFeCTz/photo4.jpg

^^^ most of the times I do.

DYEL?
Dec 4, 2012 3:35 PM

Mar 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Shuhan said:

The real question is, what about transgender people?
Dec 4, 2012 3:37 PM

Apr 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Shuhan said:

They aren't equal since whether or not they are allowed to baptize their adopted pets is still in debate.
Dec 4, 2012 3:38 PM

Aug 2012
Of course I'm superior, I'm superior to myself.
Suck it, myself!
Dec 4, 2012 3:45 PM

Oct 2012
Too much effort in keeping an 'image' over others.

If I end up trying to be 'superior' over someone, I feel guilty later on.

Such as: I'm in a competition debate round and simply demolish the opponent and end up winning. I see he/she is rather down, I can't help but feel like, "Damn, perhaps I should of toned it down a notch". After the round, I offer to help the person/give advice.

I'm rather content being equal to most people.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 4, 2012 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
Virtual_BS said:
What do you mean "do you feel superior?"
I am superior!

I'm glad to hear that you respect me so much. ^_^

InfiniteRyvius said:
I'm much more modest than absolutely everyone here, that;s one thing for sure.

I see what you did there.
Dec 4, 2012 3:47 PM

Nov 2012
Yes I am, because I watch ANIME!
Dec 4, 2012 3:58 PM
Feb 2012
Silly mortals.
You are nothing before me, nothing or no one is.
Dec 4, 2012 4:08 PM
Jun 2012
Of course. You inferior beings are an eyesore, but I manage.
Dec 4, 2012 4:09 PM

Oct 2010
I'm better than you but I don't have any feelings about it.
Dec 4, 2012 4:54 PM

Jun 2011
No, because I'm not.
Dec 4, 2012 5:11 PM

Apr 2012
I don't feel superior to anyone even if I know things that other don't it makes me feel wanted when someone comes up to me and asks a question unless its repeated many times then it gets old quickly. But more often than not I just keep things to myself than to start a confrontation.
Dec 4, 2012 5:13 PM
Jul 2012
the ego of some people in this thread...
Dec 4, 2012 5:26 PM

Jun 2012
BloodRequiem said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Shuhan said:

They aren't equal since whether or not they are allowed to baptize their adopted pets is still in debate.

I have this crazy feeling that your comment is a bit sarcastic.
Dec 4, 2012 5:57 PM

Oct 2012
YakuzaPikachu said:

Do you generally feel like you already know things when people are explaining things to you or telling you stuff, and when someone trys to like tell you how to do something or which is best you think stuff like "I could easily figure this out myself with a bit of research..."
What you are observing is not really "feeling superior", but different types of learning styles: independent and collaborative/participant. There are 2 types of people (maybe more, but we'll focus on 2). When confronted with a problem, Type 1 will start by asking questions, comparing the responses he is given, he might be more social, or at least he is able to think more clearly when given a stream of input. Type 2 will come up with a more scientific or analytical way to solving the problem, he will do research by himself, only asking for help as a last resort. Some people learn by asking questions, and some people learn by analyzing.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 6:01 PM
Dec 2012
I tend to despise most people I meet. I'll never be rude enough to express this outright unless I personally witness something deplorable, but I still feel it. Much of this has to do with my distaste for society. Because of this, I feel superior.

This is a conversation that transpired today...

"So you think you're too good to that bar or something?"
"Yes."
"..."
"..."
"Even if you're with us?"
"I have my principles. I'll gladly host a cocktail party at my place and call some decent women."
"But that bar is more fun."
"Then have fun without me."
Dec 4, 2012 6:07 PM

Apr 2012
fameONE said:
I tend to despise most people I meet. I'll never be rude enough to express this outright unless I personally witness something deplorable, but I still feel it. Much of this has to do with my distaste for society. Because of this, I feel superior.

"Yes."
"..."
"..."
"I have my principles. I'll gladly host a cocktail party at my place and call some decent women."

Are you TheAutocrat?
Dec 4, 2012 6:10 PM
Dec 2012
BloodRequiem said:
fameONE said:

"Yes."
"..."
"..."

Are you TheAutocrat?

Nope.
Dec 4, 2012 6:39 PM

Mar 2008
Not superior, just different in generally beneficial ways.
Dec 4, 2012 6:57 PM

Jul 2012
BloodRequiem said:
fameONE said:

"Yes."
"..."
"..."

Are you TheAutocrat?

It's his cousin The Bureaucrat
Dec 4, 2012 6:58 PM

Feb 2010
I've been to Michigan a few times so I've definitely felt some superior water at least.
Dec 4, 2012 6:58 PM
Dec 2012
Akito_Kinomoto said:
I've been to Michigan a few times so I've definitely felt some superior water at least.

Ah, clever.
Dec 4, 2012 7:02 PM

Aug 2011
I'm genetically superior.
Dec 4, 2012 7:04 PM

Oct 2012
If there's one thing you can feel superior toward is that if you are reading this, YOU WERE THE SUPERIOR SPERM THAT MADE IT IN! And then of course eventually out.

So those that said you aren't superior, you're hiding the truth!

Dec 4, 2012 7:19 PM

Oct 2012
Tavor said:
If there's one thing you can feel superior toward is that if you are reading this, YOU WERE THE SUPERIOR SPERM THAT MADE IT IN! And then of course eventually out.

But you know if we look from another perspective and say if life begins at conception, and all children to go heaven, the those other sperms found a simple way to the afterlife without any pain.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 4, 2012 7:28 PM

Oct 2012
katsucats said:
Tavor said:

But you know if we look from another perspective and say if life begins at conception, and all children to go heaven, the those other sperms found a simple way to the afterlife without any pain.

No wonder heaven supposedly looks all white.

Dec 4, 2012 8:25 PM

Sep 2012
mitch3315 said:
I'm genetically superior.
Dec 4, 2012 8:46 PM

Jun 2012
i might be superior but i always feel inferior ;_;
Dec 4, 2012 8:51 PM

Dec 2009
yeah for sure.
A lot of stupid humans in this world, and a lot of "losers"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» If you could time travel and teleport where and when would you go? ( 1 2 )

Paladin23 - Jan 25

60 by Kikugi »»
21 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

833 by zzz »»
46 minutes ago

» why is being idealistic always considered as a taboo in this world?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

11 by JaniSIr »»
1 hour ago

» My concerns about the future of Japan.

9765 - 2 hours ago

5 by 9765 »»
1 hour ago

» What are you insecure about the most? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

54 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.