Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2011 3:05 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

(First time created a starting thread. )
Doi was indeed a jerk.
Too bad Anna and Nitori breakup.
Mar 24, 2011 3:35 PM

Jul 2008
I am glad Nitori was able to tell Doi how he felt. I also like his new grown-out hairstyle.

It really isn't fair that everyone makes fun of Shuu but Takatsuki and Chi can do whatever they want. Also, screw Momo.
Mar 24, 2011 3:56 PM

Jan 2011
Doi is such a confusing character, I don't get him at all. His facial expressions when Nitori said he hated him were great though. XD Sasa looks a LOT like Maho with her hair down, at first I actually thought she was Maho until she started talking.

Oh, and I hate double standards, and this show does a great job of showing how cruel they are. /:
BertholdtMar 24, 2011 4:53 PM
Mar 24, 2011 5:27 PM

Jan 2011
sankar said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

(First time created a starting thread. )
Doi was indeed a jerk.
Too bad Anna and Nitori breakup.

This development was needed. Anna was too good for Nitori, she had to open her eyes and realise what kind of person she was really dating. Same goes for him.
And Doi... he also needed reality check. Playing on both teams never works, and now he got it.

Also for the ones that dont know, this episode is actually a compilation of 10 and 11. They will be released as 2 full episodes on dvd/bd this summer along with the 12-th episode. So expect the anime to be true to the manga and not have its own ending. That means we could eventually get more seasons in the future.
AlexGKMar 24, 2011 5:35 PM
Mar 24, 2011 5:57 PM

Jul 2010
AlexGK said:
Anna was too good for Nitori, she had to open her eyes and realise what kind of person she was really dating. Same goes for him.
What do you mean by she was "too good" for him? I agree that they weren't very compatible in the end, so the break-up is natural.

Doi is still just a plain confusing character. I'm going to go with that he was just using Nitori the whole time. If he wasn't, too bad; his fault for being so bloody confusing. Nitori telling him off and then collapsing at home was awesome.
Mar 24, 2011 6:17 PM

Dec 2008
And I hate you too, Doi!!! And Momo as well!!

So, is there not going to be an episode 11? Was this supposed to be the last episode?
Mar 24, 2011 6:27 PM

Jan 2011
Villetta_Nu said:

So, is there not going to be an episode 11? Was this supposed to be the last episode?

No. As I said, this is a compilation of 10 and 11. We will get them in full in the dvd/bd along with the 12-th.

Iilia said:
AlexGK said:
Anna was too good for Nitori, she had to open her eyes and realise what kind of person she was really dating. Same goes for him.
What do you mean by she was "too good" for him? I agree that they weren't very compatible in the end, so the break-up is natural.

Doi is still just a plain confusing character. I'm going to go with that he was just using Nitori the whole time. If he wasn't, too bad; his fault for being so bloody confusing. Nitori telling him off and then collapsing at home was awesome.

She did put up with a lot of his weirdness that most girls would not. She also never ever limited his contact with other girls, even potential rivals. Poor Anna. Well, love IS blind after all.
Mar 24, 2011 6:47 PM

Jul 2008
AlexGK said:
Villetta_Nu said:

No. As I said, this is a compilation of 10 and 11. We will get them in full in the dvd/bd along with the 12-th.

Iilia said:
AlexGK said:

She did put up with a lot of his weirdness that most girls would not. She also never ever limited his contact with other girls, even potential rivals. Poor Anna. Well, love IS blind after all.

I don't agree with the "too good" comment. I think their relationship mainly stemmed from Anna finding him interesting and Nitori liking her advice, but I think he was definitely good enough for her.
Mar 25, 2011 12:30 AM

Jan 2011
GarLogan78 said:
I don't agree with the "too good" comment. I think their relationship mainly stemmed from Anna finding him interesting and Nitori liking her advice, but I think he was definitely good enough for her.

Is he? Why didnt he talk to her about his intention to go to school dressed like a girl then? Cose he knew she would object. Did he care what she would feel when people tell her what he did? No, he didnt. He only cared about himself. He never ever considered that he might hurt her.
Thats why I think at this point he didnt deserve to be with her.

Its good though, Anna needed the reality check as well. She had to realise what kind of "boy" she was dating and what a real bf-gf relationship should be like.
AlexGKMar 25, 2011 12:35 AM
Mar 25, 2011 1:19 AM

Aug 2010
AlexGK said:

Its good though, Anna needed the reality check as well. She had to realise what kind of "boy" she was dating and what a real bf-gf relationship should be like.

Yeah, like when Anna's friend asked her if she ever wanted to kiss/have sex with him and the answer was obviously no. I'm liking his new hairstyle though.
Mar 25, 2011 8:28 AM

Aug 2009
Either my skills have dropped or the VAs are doing an incredibly amazing job
How can I miss Mizuki Nana or Horie Yui for 10 eps ?!

anyway, I can't believe that there is only one more ep left, this can make a good long anime
Mar 25, 2011 10:04 AM

Nov 2009
Great Ep 20/10.
I'm still wondering what is really going on Doi's head.
Too bad the Anna x Shu relation ship is now over. :(
Game_Master said:
Either my skills have dropped or the VAs are doing an incredibly amazing job
How can I miss Mizuki Nana or Horie Yui for 10 eps ?!

anyway, I can't believe that there is only one more ep left, this can make a good long anime

I think Horie Yui just got a lot better. Well anna is not really like most of Horie Yui roles(Not like the ones I know any way).
Mar 25, 2011 10:19 AM
May 2009
AlexGK said:
Is he? Why didnt he talk to her about his intention to go to school dressed like a girl then? Cose he knew she would object. Did he care what she would feel when people tell her what he did? No, he didnt. He only cared about himself. He never ever considered that he might hurt her.

He didn't talk not only to Anna, but also to Mako, Chiba, and wouldn't even talk to Takatsuki if he didn't need to ask someone for the girls' uniform. What he has done was really stupid, he randomly listened to the bully, knowing everyone who actually cares about him would oppose it, just because he thought it'll be alright since he looks cute. But still. It's a kid. I'm sure every one of us made things we regretted later in the puberty, and Shu did regret it. It was shown in the manga:

Anyway, I don't think Shu/Anna relationship will be left as it is, but we'll see in the next episode. I thought they make a nice couple, and I think the lack of sexual tension would be the same even if Anna or Shu had another partner. They just aren't interested in those things yet. I'm just waiting for Shu to actually start feeling some sexual attraction, not only the quite platonic love he has for Anna.

BTW, I may be a pathetic shipper, but I found it cute that Shu wore the hairpins from Anna when he went to the school in the girls' uniform. Not like it's suppossed to mean anything, but I still paid attention to it somehow.

Also, sorry if I offended anyone by calling Shu "him". I'm just used to it.
Mar 25, 2011 10:41 AM

Oct 2010
Doi is a prick! go Nitori, plus i think his hair style now looks better.
Mar 25, 2011 11:39 AM

May 2010
I'm kinda confused about Doi's character. But I think he deserves it.
I really liked Sarashina's character. She makes the show lively.
Momo should probably get the hell out of their group. Made me pissed off.
Too bad Nitorin and Anna have to break but yeah, it's kinda necessary in this reality.
Maho and Seya looks good as a couple. :D

Now, let's see what's the progress of the wandering son next ep.
Mar 25, 2011 12:23 PM

Apr 2010
Great episode but I am still confused about something. This was a cross episode between 10 and 11 but there was a preview for an episode 11 called wondering son's progress when the real episodes 10 and 11 have different names than that. Is that episode 12 or what?
Mar 25, 2011 12:27 PM

Jun 2009
Too rush!
Mar 25, 2011 12:34 PM
May 2009
Eh, just saiyan, but is it confirmed that this episode was a compilation of 10 and 11?
Wasn't it simply episode 10, just entitled "10+11"? You know, the episodes of Hourou Musuko usually have two different titles - English and Japanese. This week, the Japanese title was "10+11" and English title was "better half". I think "10+11" has nothing to do with episode's numbering. I'd rather say it just means... a better half, since in 10+11, 10<11.
Mar 25, 2011 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
Just to clear this up, Hourou Musuko was originally intended to be a 12 Episode series, but since it airs on NoitaminA it has only 11.

Episode 10 (This Episode) = Combination of the original 10th and 11th Episodes
Episode 11 (Next Week) = Original Episode 12 of the series.

But the DVD will sell the episode was the original, 10, 11 and 12 all separate and not shortened.
Mar 25, 2011 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
AlexGK said:
GarLogan78 said:

yea you are mostly correct but inside my heart i am going for Nitori X Anna. They are just too cute together.
Mar 25, 2011 4:51 PM

Dec 2010
Nitori X Anna was bound to fail. It's so obvious I wonder why the writers even bothered because it didn't add much to the characters. Instead they should've gave her some important involvment since I realy like Anna.

Good episode overall. Finally the show gets more serious about this topic and actually shows some bullying.
Mar 25, 2011 7:14 PM

May 2008
Momo is such a @^%#!^%#$ yea and who doesnt noe that Shu hates Doi wait wait... who doesnt hate Doi hmm i wonder

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 25, 2011 7:42 PM

Sep 2010
longer hair really suits Shu and Sarashina always makes me smile, she's so loud and happy lol. breakup was kind of predictable. too bad anime is so short, I really enjoyed every episode so far.
Mar 25, 2011 9:53 PM

Oct 2006
lol@people saying ShuuxAnna failed. Go read the manga.
Mar 25, 2011 11:14 PM

Jul 2009
THIS SHOW. IS. SO. FUCKING. AWESOME.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 25, 2011 11:20 PM

Feb 2010
wheresthehandle said:

It's so good... i can't even... The characters, the writing, the animation = win!

Esp after I watched IS:Infinite Sh!tshow....
Mar 26, 2011 12:04 AM

Oct 2010
niwasatou said:
lol@people saying ShuuxAnna failed. Go read the manga.

Yea i just read the chapter 88 and it was nice.
Mar 26, 2011 1:21 AM

Jan 2008
You can see how much everyone is reflecting and changing based on Nitori's actions. This series just became INTENSE.
Mar 26, 2011 2:24 AM

May 2009
Mar 26, 2011 5:17 AM

Feb 2011
AlexGK said:
Iilia said:
AlexGK said:

So you're both encouraging jealousy and discouraging trust and being different from other people (ie being yourself)? Okay... not so sure I agree with that.

His actions have proven that Nidorin has more balls (pardon the pun) than virtually all guys in anime and I'd say that between that and being a really sweet guy, he's quite the catch. Anna's not "too good" for him, and I could even see their relationship working out but Anna needs to ask herself whether she'd be okay with going out with a "girl" (which it seemed like she was asking herself did in this episode). But Anna is pretty amazing in that even when she's the most understanding gf ever she still blames herself for the things she could have done different to support Nidorin. We can only hope that the next guy she's with isn't some manipulative douche (plenty of those to go around).

I think Doi has some (homosexual) feelings for Shu, and the stuff he does is equal to "pulling pigtails on the schoolyard", which would explain his contradicting behaviour.
bakuhatsuMar 26, 2011 5:24 AM
Mar 26, 2011 5:28 AM

Jun 2009
While this show is alright, it could be so much better if they elaborated more on the sexuality issues and did way more character development. If a dude rocked up at my old high school dressed as a girl, he wouldn't just simply get laughed at.

@bakuhatsu

According to the other posters, Shu and Anna's relationship didn't end there. It continues on in the manga.
garytekMar 26, 2011 5:31 AM
Mar 26, 2011 5:34 AM

Feb 2011
I think they're only in middle school/junior high, though, aren't they? Not sure of their exact age but it seems like none of them are busy with sex yet (apart from Anna's friend). Also not sure what age is normal in Japan, can anyone enlighten me?

And my mind rejects manga spoilers ;)
Mar 26, 2011 11:09 AM
Sep 2009
Does anyone else really think that the animators screwed this up? I mean, they couldn't get a 12th week for the airing?

The last ep ended with Nitori seeing those two teachers while he was dressed as a girl. Then this ep starts with Nitori's family sitting at the dinner table, where his parents apparently found out that he likes to dress up as a girl. How did they find out? <.>

And then in the middle of the ep, Nitori has longer hair and is taller for no reason. And the breakup was so rushed and forced that it wasn't even emotional.

This episode was so confusing and all over the place. I'm pretty upset.

Also, screw the kids in the school. They all make fun of Nitori for cross-dressing, but then they all want to do a genderbender play. -_-
Mar 26, 2011 11:14 AM

Aug 2009
Yeah, go Nitori! I'm glad he was able to tell Doi how he felt.
Oh, and fuck Doi. Seriously. Fuck him. God, I hate him so much.

Incredibly rushed episode, but that was to be expected since it's called 10+11. I still loved it though.
Next week is the last episode... ;_;
Mar 26, 2011 1:23 PM

Apr 2008
Ferrose said:
Does anyone else really think that the animators screwed this up? I mean, they couldn't get a 12th week for the airing?

The last ep ended with Nitori seeing those two teachers while he was dressed as a girl. Then this ep starts with Nitori's family sitting at the dinner table, where his parents apparently found out that he likes to dress up as a girl. How did they find out? <.>

And then in the middle of the ep, Nitori has longer hair and is taller for no reason. And the breakup was so rushed and forced that it wasn't even emotional.

This episode was so confusing and all over the place. I'm pretty upset.

Also, screw the kids in the school. They all make fun of Nitori for cross-dressing, but then they all want to do a genderbender play. -_-

There was an extra scene after the ending credits in episode 9. It showed the teachers calling Nitori's mom and her picking Nitori up from school. So that's why her family knows.

As for the rest of the episode...I agree, it was quite rushed. But that's most likely just because they decided to combine episode 10 and 11 together. The actual full episodes themselves are probably the normal, slow pace we are used to...Too bad we won't get to see them until the DVDs are released. :/
Mar 26, 2011 5:37 PM

Nov 2007
It's a good thing we're getting another ep, as it certainly left me wanting more.
It was a relief to see Nitori's father so understanding.
And Nitori has learned a valueable lesson (though at a high price). He now knows the difference between doing something for fun, and doing what he really believes in.
Everyone strenghtened his believe he could get away with it, as everyone always told him he looked cute as a girl, but sadly society doesn't work that way.

Doi: yeah I feared he'd be bad news. Last ep he looked really interested in Nitori, there was this tension between them when they were alone in that room together. He's clearly conflicted. But he doesn't dare to be true about his own feelings, and so he resorts to bullying.

AlexGK said:

AlexGK said:
She did put up with a lot of his weirdness that most girls would not.

From my understanding - but I haven't read the manga yet - she knew about his dressing up before they started dating, so she knew what she was getting into. It was pretty obvious there were no real 'sparks' between them, neither one having the desire to hold hands or more. I do think Anna cared for him though, but calling him a 'cute little sister' doesn't sound very romantic in my book. If she had been interested in him that way, she would've asked what Chiba did earlier: if he wanted to be a girl. Pretty important question imo, which she never brought up.

Also: kind request to refrain from manga-spoilers. There have been far too many in this thread already.
Mar 26, 2011 5:51 PM

Jul 2009
-Lunacie said:
Doi is such a confusing character, I don't get him at all. His facial expressions when Nitori said he hated him were great though.

+1 on this, I have no idea what's he thinking... Although I'm starting to assume that he's secretly gay or sumtin. He sometimes seems like he likes Nitori but doesn't know how to express it... I dunno. D:

Anyhow, Chii! <3
"I won first prize in a freak contest in our class once."
Although I still think that she's way too loud and obnoxious, god is she AWESOME or what.

Nitori looks sugoku kawaii with longer hair. Made me wanna cut mine to that length. >_>

Can't wait for the Blu-ray and full eps! :@
Mar 26, 2011 7:07 PM

Nov 2010
Win. Liked the episode a lot Nitori will never give up no matter what happens! Anna really only likes "cute" things why did she even bother in the first place to date Nitori then, one more episode.
Mar 26, 2011 7:28 PM

Jan 2011
Qashqai said:
AlexGK said:

He didn't talk not only to Anna, but also to Mako, Chiba, and wouldn't even talk to Takatsuki if he didn't need to ask someone for the girls' uniform. What he has done was really stupid, he randomly listened to the bully, knowing everyone who actually cares about him would oppose it, just because he thought it'll be alright since he looks cute. But still. It's a kid. I'm sure every one of us made things we regretted later in the puberty, and Shu did regret it. It was shown in the manga:

Anyway, I don't think Shu/Anna relationship will be left as it is, but we'll see in the next episode. I thought they make a nice couple, and I think the lack of sexual tension would be the same even if Anna or Shu had another partner. They just aren't interested in those things yet. I'm just waiting for Shu to actually start feeling some sexual attraction, not only the quite platonic love he has for Anna.

BTW, I may be a pathetic shipper, but I found it cute that Shu wore the hairpins from Anna when he went to the school in the girls' uniform. Not like it's suppossed to mean anything, but I still paid attention to it somehow.

Also, sorry if I offended anyone by calling Shu "him". I'm just used to it.

Ehm, if we are posting spoilers and seeing that the anime is following the manga and wont have its own ending:
Mar 26, 2011 7:38 PM

Nov 2008
Oh Nitori~ Reality is not fair. Girls can crossdress while guys can't or else they will be labeled as pervert/gay XD Just look on the brighter side, guys can get a harem while girls can't or else they will be labeled as a slut/whore XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 26, 2011 7:52 PM

Jan 2011
bakuhatsu said:
AlexGK said:
Iilia said:
AlexGK said:

So you're both encouraging jealousy and discouraging trust and being different from other people (ie being yourself)? Okay... not so sure I agree with that.

Not at all, the exact opposite. Im just saying that most girls aint like that. I was praising Anna for what she did.

bakuhatsu said:
His actions have proven that Nidorin has more balls (pardon the pun) than virtually all guys in anime and I'd say that between that and being a really sweet guy, he's quite the catch. Anna's not "too good" for him, and I could even see their relationship working out but Anna needs to ask herself whether she'd be okay with going out with a "girl" (which it seemed like she was asking herself did in this episode). But Anna is pretty amazing in that even when she's the most understanding gf ever she still blames herself for the things she could have done different to support Nidorin. We can only hope that the next guy she's with isn't some manipulative douche (plenty of those to go around).

His actions? He says he loves Anna and next time hes not sure if he even wants to kiss her, lol. So dont take his "ballzy confession" too seriously. Obviously he had no clue what the word "love" means :) While Anna really loved him, thats why she broke up with him, cose she suddenly saw no future in this "relationship". Its just pure luck for her that Nitori will get a brain when puberty hits him. Else Anna would become the next Chiba. Ya tell me she deserved that? Nitori and his "confession" effectively deceived her.
Mar 26, 2011 8:33 PM

Sep 2008
I actually like Nitori's hair, but his voice is so lame, that it totally kills it.
Kids are such jerks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2011 12:16 AM

Oct 2010
AlexGK said:

bakuhatsu said:

His actions? He says he loves Anna and next time hes not sure if he even wants to kiss her, lol. So dont take his "ballzy confession" too seriously. Obviously he had no clue what the word "love" means :) While Anna really loved him, thats why she broke up with him, cose she suddenly saw no future in this "relationship". Its just pure luck for her that Nitori will get a brain when puberty hits him. Else Anna would become the next Chiba. Ya tell me she deserved that? Nitori and his "confession" effectively deceived her.

bakuhatsu you are absolutely correct that anna needs to ask herself what knid of relationship she wants with Nitori and in this respect the story is more interesting.
AlexGK i agree with you there that it was a kind of ballzy confession and i think Nitori has some feelings for Takatsuki.
Mar 27, 2011 3:06 AM

Feb 2011
They're kids, they get into relationships even when they just "like" each other. Nitori never said he loved her, and Anna wasn't interested in a physical relationship either. YET. Childhood sweethearts grow into more as the people in the relationship mature all the time. To suggest 14 year old kids (I'm guessing they're around that age) should only get in a relationship when they wanna get physical is plain ridiculous IMO. They're still figuring themselves - and their changing bodies - out.

I still don't see what any of that has to do with Anna being "too good" for him, they were both half into the relationship, which was fine for them because they thought that was enough. And then Anna broke up because she wasn't sure if she could be with a guy who cross dresses, which is just fine as well (she didn't know how serious Nitori was about the cross dressing after all.)

My point isn't that Nitori was too good for her; my point is that the relationship was equal and everyone was honest. No one was "too good" for anyone. It ended when it needed to end. "Too good" makes it seem like there was something to regret

And of course Nitori has feelings for Takatsuki, but he did the grown up thing and moved on when she didn't accept his confession. I see 20 year olds being less mature than that. So yes, I do take his "ballzy confession" serious because it takes guts (to a senior!), it also takes guts to be who you want when you're different from everyone else, especially at that age. And unlike most main characters Nitori is actually active in getting what he wants.

Oh and when you say "love is blind" to someone who is in love, it doesn't come across as a compliment, it comes across as a criticism (in this case, a criticism of her being too naive.)

Well to each their own opinion (lame way to end things, I admit), but if you don't think Nitori is courageous and keep calling him weird (in a seemingly negative way), I can't help but think you don't get the point of this anime.
bakuhatsuMar 27, 2011 3:13 AM
Mar 27, 2011 6:41 AM

Apr 2010
.it was sad..i wanna fight for him.. because he was being bullied so badly!T_T

but..OMG. he grew taller and his hair longer..(i think he really looks like a girl..with longer hair..haha)

it's hard to cross dress when you're already growing! 0.o!
Mar 27, 2011 9:37 AM

Nov 2007
AlexGK said:

I agree with bakuhatsu that you don't seem to understand the point of the series.
You paint a picture as if Anna was head over heels in love with Nitori, and he had all sorts of hidden agenda's and cunningly deceived her.
Their relationship wasn't about romance, they simply liked each other for various reasons. While stressing he's not even sure about wanting to kiss her, you conveniently skip the fact that she called him an 'amusing, cute little sister' moments earlier. Anna's reaction to the mention of kissing each other, made it obvious it wasn't on her mind either.
Nitori deceived her? It's been a long time since I've seen a series where a guy is so open and honest about his feelings and tries so hard to be himself. He told Anna straight-out he liked cross-dressing. If you really want to blame someone, you can just as easy blame Anna for assuming it was just a cute hobby. She never asked why he liked it, or if he wanted to be a girl. That's why she broke up with him: the sudden realisation that he was a lot more serious about it than she assumed.
Nitori didn't deceive her, she simply wasn't open for the fact there might be more to his hobby.
Mar 27, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2009
GarLogan78 said:
I am glad Nitori was able to tell Doi how he felt. I also like his new grown-out hairstyle.

It really isn't fair that everyone makes fun of Shuu but Takatsuki and Chi can do whatever they want. Also, screw Momo.

Agreeeee. Hate Momo.
Mar 28, 2011 2:04 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Wow this episode discussion is one of the few on MAL that actually is a good read!

-Lunacie said:
Doi is such a confusing character, I don't get him at all. His facial expressions when Nitori said he hated him were great though. XD Sasa looks a LOT like Maho with her hair down, at first I actually thought she was Maho until she started talking.
I definite agree with you on both points. Doi's reaction was so great I rewatched it about 5 times. I can't help but feel bad for him though since:

bakuhatsu said:
I think Doi has some (homosexual) feelings for Shu, and the stuff he does is equal to "pulling pigtails on the schoolyard", which would explain his contradicting behaviour.
I'm excited to what happens with Doi. Does he really mean any bad??

MusashiRose said:
wheresthehandle said:

It's so good... i can't even... The characters, the writing, the animation = win!

Esp after I watched IS:Infinite Sh!tshow....
YES. Now if only others realized this too...

Ferrose said:
Seriously. These kids are so contradicting. :\

cleo said:
It was a relief to see Nitori's father so understanding.
Yeah I was concerned as to how his parents would react at the end of episode 9.

One last thing: Maho and Seya are so cute together!
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 28, 2011 10:41 AM

Jan 2011
Well... how should I reply to this with no spoilers... Ill try.

Anna WAS naive. She will say it herself later. I cant say more on the matter without spoiling major future scene with them. But love being blind is exactly her case.

Nitori IS weird. He acts weird. He has no idea of his feelings. AT ALL. He cant grasp the difference between "like" and "love". Thats what you people dont get. Anna indeed wanted a real relationship and she indeed has REAL LOVE feelings for Nitori. His "ballzy" behavior just deceived her. Not that Nitori did it on purpose, or had agenda. He is just clueless. As I said he will grow brain when puberty hits (thats exactly where the anime ended now). Why did I say he didnt deserve Anna? Cose she is a rare breed of a girl - one that is both pretty and has great personality. She deserved to be with someone who would realise all this and make her happy. Not with someone who has no clue of his feelings, or ANYTHING really... and ends up making her cry :(

In other words, Anna really is as perfect a girlfrend as it gets. Can you say the same for Nitori (in his current state)?
AlexGKMar 28, 2011 10:49 AM
Mar 28, 2011 11:59 PM

Feb 2010
The first half of the episode was absolutely heart breaking

Maybe it just sort of struck a chord for me, but my god, I felt so incredibly sad! So very sad that this is ending soon, I enjoyed this far more than I thought I would.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 20, 2011

88 by redheadbros »»
May 22, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

260 by redheadbros »»
May 22, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Mar 10, 2011

61 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 1, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 17, 2011

56 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 1, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hannah_Ana - Jan 27, 2011

88 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 1, 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.