Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 19, 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
Yup, that's Ars alright, making a promise to the people and believing in himself.

Also, can't underestimate Rosell in this show. He's also trying to prove himself on the frontlines despite him being labeled as weak. Charlotte takes care of business as usual, nothing surprising to see there.
May 19, 8:39 AM
Dec 2023
Raven died 7 episodes in. Now it is up to Ars to lead the people, and all the pressure is on him.

Excited to see how the remaining of the series is going to turn out. Looks like Ars is ready to add a new member to his team.
May 19, 8:39 AM
Jul 2023
That was an emotional one, Lord Raven entrusting the people who he had doubts before to help his son forge a better future. His good legacy live well with all his subject.
May 19, 9:01 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This show really packs emotional punches, damn.
May 19, 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
We knew it was coming but the anime still was able to make it an emotional ending for Lord Raven. Thought it was fantastic we got to see Charlotte, Rosell, and Rietz reflect on the impact Raven had on their lives.

It was cool to see some Father and Son talk as well between Ars and Raven.

The moment that really stood out to me was when Ars declared himself the Head of House Louvent. The music mixed with everyone kneeling to him was just awesome.

Well Done episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 19, 9:25 AM
Oct 2017
the goosebumps levels was over 9000 this episode
May 19, 9:35 AM
Dec 2015
This episode was a masterclass in direction, kudos to everyone involved
May 19, 10:26 AM
Mar 2023
This episode was nothing short of impecable. Both the animation and direction were on point the whole episode.
May 19, 10:57 AM

Mar 2019
true, this episode was super good.
May 19, 11:01 AM

Aug 2017
For a show I had no high expectations of, I will for sure remember this episode for quite some time.
May 19, 11:22 AM

May 2019
I understand where Licia was coming from when she said that she was delighted to be there at that moment since she was able to support Ars and speak with his father.

Now with a new generation taking the reigns I'm curious to see how the remaining episodes play out.
May 19, 11:43 AM
Aug 2021
loving how unique this feels
May 19, 11:56 AM

Dec 2022
the first couple of episodes were pretty mid but this episode changed my mind like this episodes execution is probably better than the whole anime also this kinda makes it a little bit unique but the main cast is all ready set so expecting to go downhill from here might pick up the manga and drop the anime

just realized anime like these is an ad for the manga or something
May 19, 12:12 PM

Feb 2011
Honestly for a generic shitcrap anime, this episode actually had some feels to it.

It was awesome seeing sir. raven backing up Ars' retainers so much. He knew his end was near and he wanted Ars to have the best possible foot forward.

A rare moment in anime, I don't think i've ever seen a father help his son out this way, and my anime list is TWENTY ONE THOUSAND EPISODES LONG HAHAHAHAA

but really, a fantastic episode. Can't wait to see this through.

4/5, only thing keeping it from a 5 is not seeing licia in some lingerie UNF

May 19, 12:25 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
This was truly a great episode, an emotional one with very good direction.
May 19, 12:42 PM

Apr 2021
These last 2 episodes are some of favorite in the series.

Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 19, 12:42 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Mainnus
That was an emotional one, Lord Raven entrusting the people who he had doubts before to help his son forge a better future. His good legacy live well with all his subject.
@Mainnus well said, I agree
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 19, 12:44 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Scootboi
Honestly for a generic shitcrap anime, this episode actually had some feels to it.

It was awesome seeing sir. raven backing up Ars' retainers so much. He knew his end was near and he wanted Ars to have the best possible foot forward.

A rare moment in anime, I don't think i've ever seen a father help his son out this way, and my anime list is TWENTY ONE THOUSAND EPISODES LONG HAHAHAHAA

@Scootboi dissing the anime and then praising the anime

Odd way to say you like it 😂

May 19, 12:54 PM

Nov 2012
Are Ars' siblings reincarnates as well? Cuz blonde hair + red hair = 3 kids with black hair. Seems suspect. I'm just saying. Dad always off fighting leaving mom alone surrounded by men.
May 19, 12:59 PM

Feb 2019
Man who the fuck is cutting onions?? Just pure chills, first episode to make me cry this season and who wouldn’t thought coming in that it would be this show. Lovely episode all around.

As soon as we opened up with the gorgeous animation during Raven’s fight I knew we were in for a treat. Despite him coming back and being bed bound I just held out hope that he would be able to make a full recovery and continue to support Ars’ growth.. Sadly, it wasn’t to be.

Raven’s goodbyes as he knew his time was running short had me on the verge of tears the whole episode. He took a chance on Ars’ recruits and they all paid off wonderfully for the domain. “I’m grateful and proud of you all. I beg you to support ars not as a Lord. But as a father.” 😭 the sincerity with which that was said just resonated with me. He couldn’t have left his son in better hands though, while they can’t replace his father, there’s no better emotional support for Ars.

Really glad Raven was able to quell Ars’ thoughts and anxieties by letting him know it’s not his fault that he got sick. He lived and died on his own terms and loved his son and domain more than anything. What a man, what a father.

The funeral pyre is where I broke down and couldn’t help but cry, just a beautiful scene and the domain bowing to Ars formally signalling the new era beginning.. chills.

Amazing episode and I can’t wait for the next one
Marinate1016May 19, 1:47 PM
May 19, 1:20 PM
Aug 2022
you cant hate on this show after this episode man
May 19, 1:21 PM

May 2016
So the prelude is over and now we finally entering the real deal, Raven death was really depressing.
May 19, 2:04 PM

Jul 2022
Even though we were warned about Raven's death, it still made me cry. Seeing how he influenced Rosell, Charlotte and Rietz's growth to the point of considering him a father figure was moving. The scene of Raven and Ars spending time together as a family before her death, with the music playing in the background, broke me. Now it's Ars' turn to continue her legacy.

I'm glad I've been losing faith in this anime, but the last two episodes have changed my mind. I hope it continues like this.
May 19, 2:31 PM

Feb 2022
Ohhhh, best girl has arrived at the end there.
May 19, 2:49 PM

Dec 2020
Liscia rose well in this episode. I hope to see more romance progression.

And the ending felt more emotional after this episode. So much that I'm almost putting it on a loop. I also checked the lyrics, and they were very romantic! If I was Ars, and Liscia would tell those words to me, I would be very embarassed and happy.
Forum avatar: Lu, from Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
May 19, 2:51 PM
Jan 2022
this has become one of my fav animes this season by far. and i did not even want to touch onother reincarnation anime
May 19, 3:01 PM

Jun 2016
Very emotional episode, this series is keeping its good initial premises, a very intriguing series about the rise of a noble house in dangerous times.
May 19, 3:07 PM
Mar 2023
Probably wouldve been good....but seeing 8 year old commanding-"infantry advance,archers to positions",and probably cut part :) "and givb thoze bad men zhe hell, clack theil scullsh"...little takes away me from it.Good emotional episode,aside that....aside that and part when his bethroted Licia kneels before him with all-Thats it,show her woman's role in family(:)).
May 19, 3:27 PM
Apr 2022
I was moved, for me this is the best episode of this anime but it's a pity they didn't show more of Raven earlier to get more attached to him
May 19, 3:42 PM
Apr 2024
An excellent episode over all, very touching.
May 19, 4:11 PM

Aug 2019
When Lord Raven started to tell her past to Ars, my tears immediately came out. I couldn't hold it anymore. Lord Raven's way of talking that was very gentle and full of hope to Ars was really amazing. Rarely there is an anime that can make me cry like a child, usually they just make me teary-eyed, but it's different this time.

They spent more on the animation when Ars was training, and of course there was no bad CGI up to this point. Now I feel sorry for the people who didn't continue this anime.
May 19, 4:36 PM
Oct 2022
I still hate Licia as a character. She was handled poorly throughout. From the moment she showed up, all the way until she left, she kept on lying to the guy. And the story just went "But she like him now, so don't worry!"
May 19, 5:42 PM
Jan 2024
should’ve said this under the last episode, but Imagine getting cucked out of your position on the battlefield, meanwhile your retainers, one of which is likely younger than you, gets to go. Feelsbadman
OtakuTroglodyteMay 19, 6:01 PM
May 19, 10:18 PM
Apr 2023
This anime adaptation just made me cry 2 episodes straight.
May 19, 10:40 PM

Mar 2008
Not gonna lie this made me tear up. Glad the entire domain are good people who back Ars.

May 19, 11:18 PM
Jun 2023
This is a Masterpiece
May 20, 12:43 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That was such an emotional episode with Ars's father and how important he was to everyone, especially to the three that Ars brought into the household. Raven was a great lord of his domain, and just a great person in general. The gentleness in his actions and words seen in the memories fondly remembered by Reitz, Charlotte, and Rosell made me cry even more. Especially to Reitz and Charlotte, Raven was like a father figure to them. Also incredibly touching to watch him chat with Ars all night, crying again just thinking about it. Really well done episode T_T
May 20, 1:01 AM

Jan 2021
Best episode of the anime so far, and i'd say one of the best episodes of the entire season. Extremely touching, great use of the soundtrack and even the animations were very fluid in the few training scenes. I really disliked episode 6 and now I'm in love with episode 7.
JoaoNeto11May 20, 1:14 AM
May 20, 1:19 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to OtakuTroglodyte
should’ve said this under the last episode, but Imagine getting cucked out of your position on the battlefield, meanwhile your retainers, one of which is likely younger than you, gets to go. Feelsbadman
@OtakuTroglodyte that was a real nonsense fr

You can say that every single retainer of his are younger than him, since he was supposed to be an adult reincarnated. Maybe even his father is younger actually. But MC was outmatured by a 5 year-old.

That was such a gap in the plot in my opinion, and really disappointed me. But now with episode 7, we're so back.
May 20, 1:52 AM

Apr 2022
Some of the flashbacks were so unnecessary it became a bit funny for a moment, but wasn't too bad. Having said that, the animation in this episode was great! Pretty sure some of it was rotoscoped.
May 20, 5:16 AM
Feb 2020
The animation was pretty bad here, and the things they chose to show here are a bit too focused on people I feel like. But the story is really good. I hope this gets a second season, because what they adapted right now isn't even the entire 1st volume yet
May 20, 6:29 AM

May 2021
tears fr, this was actually really emotional?! wow. the animation and direction were on point the whole episode, props to whoever directed it.

we don't get animes with scenes and buildup like this one really often.
May 20, 8:13 AM

Jun 2016
what a beautiful character development for ars from his dad !!!

cant wait for what happen in future !!
May 20, 8:41 AM
Oct 2019
cool episode, I already miss his dad ;--; Let's see how he will evolve as a person
May 20, 9:30 AM
May 2022
This was the best episode by far, had me in tears, father's deaths is something I hate I relate to
May 20, 9:34 AM
May 2022
Reply to Scootboi

@Scootboi pretty sure she's like 12 but to each their own, I aint judging
May 20, 12:06 PM
Sep 2015
It's good anime but I'm not exactly sure how it'll take the advantage of being an isekai. It could just be a normal fantasy anime without reincarnation and would still be perfectly fine. I don't see Ars use his knowledge from his original world at all.
May 20, 1:14 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to JoaoNeto11
@OtakuTroglodyte that was a real nonsense fr

You can say that every single retainer of his are younger than him, since he was supposed to be an adult reincarnated. Maybe even his father is younger actually. But MC was outmatured by a 5 year-old.

That was such a gap in the plot in my opinion, and really disappointed me. But now with episode 7, we're so back.
@JoaoNeto11 actually i think it made sense. even to an adult person taking on such position go to war and see his mad dying is difficult not to mention in his previous life he never seen execution so it trew him into struggling with emotions
May 20, 1:26 PM

Jun 2022
By far the best episode of this anime
May 20, 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
Honestly i thought ars's mother was dead, seeing her alive this episode proved me wrong.

Great episode though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23

53 by suzi_eee »»
Sep 14, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 1

86 by Tenderizer79 »»
Aug 4, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

33 by Meepoi »»
Aug 1, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9

31 by Magito »»
Jul 30, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5

46 by TechOtaku »»
Jul 26, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.