Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ishura
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
The idea of revenge just feels so natural in this show...

Yuno has gone through a lot of shit this season and the despair just never seems to end. She couldn't hold back her feelings this episode either. Yikes. Truly, these characters deserve better but that's not possible in a show like this.
Mar 13, 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
Yuno's back, huh.

As twilight approaches in the New Principality of Lithia, Yuno the Distant Talon, released by Dakai the Magpie, seizes the opportunity for revenge and tries to confront it head-on despite her fear. Meanwhile, the injured Regnejee the Wings of Sunset crouches in the spire where Curte of the Fair Skies resides, attempting to let the important girl go. Harghent the Still steps in alone, upon the request of Mage City/Aureatia, to defeat the foreign enemy, Regnejee.

Lithia's wrecked, but something that really caught my attention was the fact that Yuno's got skills but is too scared to fight. Regnejee and Curte's ending was sad, but at least they were together. RIP. Taren's obviously got some demon king vibes, so it's no surprise she is one. Yagyu's arrival was epic, even if Yuno's not a fan, she can't lie that he's brought out her true colors. Yagyu's got that main character luck and watching him fight is always a blast.

With everything falling apart, it's gonna be wild to see how they wrap this up in the finale.

Mar 13, 7:28 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 13, 7:53 AM
Sep 2015
I love that every episode start with "True Demon King has died" but maybe it's a false statement? That would be pretty interesting but there's no way the next episode which is the last episode of this season can answer all the questions I have. I don't have high hope that there'll be a sequel, this anime is kind of "go read manga for the rest of the story" anime.
Mar 13, 8:05 AM

Feb 2021
Btw I just found out that there is a manga of this, so you can check that out if you want. (The original work is a light novel)

15:02 This week's eyecatch:
Self-Proclaimed Demon King
The generic name for the ones, who aren't "fair kings", but rather "demonic kings" of Aureatia.
There are cases when those who don't call themselves kings, but have great power and act in ways that threaten Aureatia are recognized as self-proclaimed Demon Kings and targeted for subjugation.

REGNEJEE CURTE NOOOOO
Oohhh, she never touched him before, so Regnejee thought that Curte thinks that he is not a wyvern. I guess this was already said before, and I'm just slow >_<
I hope Shalk took the note at least lol
17:20 Is the "Distand World", our world? (I mean, we knew that they are from our world, but yeah) It seems to be in the future and really messed up, interesting.

Rip Dakai. The fight was short, but cool.
Last episode next. This season goes by waaay to fast. I really hope this gets a season 2 at some point, though that's quite unlikely.
Mar 13, 8:11 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
good thing theres only 1 episode left since they killed the only character i cared about last time
Mar 13, 8:14 AM

Mar 2021
Feel so sorry for Yuno Poor girl just needs a break.
Mar 13, 8:52 AM

Jan 2015
Another huge episode. Lots of important events, many deaths. Yuno finally got her revenge. Curte finally got to know that Regnejee was a wyvern and was able to touch him but for a moment.

Shalk with Taren part was really great and one of my favorite non-action scenes. How Shalk wanted to do more and was prepared to, but Taren dismissed him, knowing that its a lost battle and he'd be just throwing his life away.

Really like Yuno this episode, even if the yelling was a bit too much. But I think she made it very clear to us that guys like Soujirou or Dakai are psychopaths, to be honest I hate them too and would hate them even more were they in my world. I mean who likes a blood-thirsty ego-maniac.

I found it interesting that Dakai didn't weat footwear even back in his world.

Found it weird that Dakai wasn't able to cut through him with the sword, it makes no sense.
HirugikuMar 13, 8:56 AM
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

Jan 2015
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
good thing theres only 1 episode left since they killed the only character i cared about last time
@EcchiGodMamster To be fair, there is an important character I know you'd like if it ever gets a second season.
Mar 13, 9:39 AM
Jul 2021
This fight, It was practically an execution. Dakai had no chance.
Mar 13, 9:43 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to Hirugiku
Another huge episode. Lots of important events, many deaths. Yuno finally got her revenge. Curte finally got to know that Regnejee was a wyvern and was able to touch him but for a moment.

Shalk with Taren part was really great and one of my favorite non-action scenes. How Shalk wanted to do more and was prepared to, but Taren dismissed him, knowing that its a lost battle and he'd be just throwing his life away.

Really like Yuno this episode, even if the yelling was a bit too much. But I think she made it very clear to us that guys like Soujirou or Dakai are psychopaths, to be honest I hate them too and would hate them even more were they in my world. I mean who likes a blood-thirsty ego-maniac.

Found it weird that Dakai wasn't able to cut through him with the sword, it makes no sense.
Hirugiku said:

The main reason why Dakai wasn't able to cut through Soujirou is mainly still due to the fact that the sword is extremely dull in nature. Which is crazy to think about how powerful Soujirou really is.
Mar 13, 10:33 AM
Jun 2017
What I like is Soujirou is already op why not give him an op weapon to boot.
Mar 13, 12:04 PM

Feb 2019
Whew what an episode. I swear these always go by so fast. Glad Yuno finally got her revenge. I know she can be a little annoying, but Dakai killed off best girl last week so honestly glad to see him go. Plus he was just extremely arrogant. Needed to be humbled.

What’s crazy is finding out just how strong Soujirou is on his own. So his sword is actually quite dull and it’s his sheer strength that makes it so deadly.. that makes the golem fight and the tarantula fight that much crazier. Considering how Dakai been bulldozing everyone and just assuming he’s better than everyone, seeing him utterly dumbfounded at someone being able to outclass him is funny.

I’m still a little confused on this “distant world” stuff. So are these characters isekai’d? Soujirou does give off modern Japanese vibes with the outfit and everything but I don’t think we ever got a full explanation.

Wonder what the future holds for Yuno now that she’s got her revenge..

The Taren and Shalk convo was also interesting. What’s hiding the body of the demon king and hero? And how is it possible no one knows the demon king’s name? Lot of mystery and interesting world building
Marinate1016Mar 13, 12:40 PM
Mar 13, 12:29 PM
Dec 2019
My favorite character died in this episode. I hope Yuno dies in the next episode.
Mar 13, 1:44 PM
Apr 2020
Regnejee NOOOOO! he was my favorite character😭😭😭😭
Mar 13, 3:12 PM
Nov 2012
Alus sucks. Regnejee was a way better character.
Mar 13, 4:07 PM
Dec 2023
RIP Dakai, definitely my favorite character. Can’t wait to see how this season ends
Mar 13, 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
thank you yagyu for killing dakai. After he killed nihilo last chapter, he deserved death.
Mar 13, 4:19 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to Hirugiku

@Hirugiku Soujirous sword is blunt. It's like Nanami's(jjk) blunt sword kind of skill
Mar 13, 4:33 PM

Mar 2008
So who of you would have a go at Nihilo's headless body? ;P

Even in the end I still don't quite know how to feel about Regnejee.

Well Yuno got revenge by proxy of Sojiro onto Dakai. She doesn't seem satisfied though.
Mar 13, 4:51 PM
Aug 2020
This show is underrated
Mar 13, 6:22 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well one more episode to go and it has been a rollercoaster for sure this season. Will see how they end it off.
Mar 13, 6:54 PM

Oct 2022
I knew my boi would come and beat the sht outta this guy after he killed the spider lady, 10/10 episode.

Mar 13, 7:25 PM

Nov 2022
That did turn out a little different than I expected. It was good though.
Mar 13, 9:34 PM

Nov 2013
Am I the only one who hate Alus so much?
Mar 13, 9:36 PM

Nov 2021
Even though the fight between Soujirou and Dakai was short it was still epic. I really thought it could have gone either way, but looks like Soujirou really meant it when he said he was a swordsman. I'm not sure how they are gonna finish this with only 1 ep left.
Mar 13, 10:09 PM
Aug 2019
So something to note
Soujirou's sword this entire time was a blunt practice sword which, apparently Dakai says that he can't even break a few ribs with in the light novels (at least that's what the wiki says)

So the man has been cutting up like giant practically impenetrable objects using a blunt object from sheer skill alone
MetronaMar 13, 10:14 PM
Mar 13, 10:33 PM

Oct 2022
I guess they say that a master swordsman can decide whether to cut paper or not with their sword but this guy is next level if he can decide if the paper will cut or not xD and now he has a sword that strikes first.
Still cant win vs the angel tho.
Mar 13, 10:55 PM

Dec 2022
The guy that I thought will die first is actually still alive and winning. I thought he is the weakest among them but apparently he is stronger than some of them.
Mar 13, 11:17 PM

Mar 2013
and so a wyvern killed (shot a girl at her back) a harmless, unarmed young lady... tragic. I can't find the reason why anybody would love this kind of story... 😒

Yuno best waifu. >_< (let's hope she still lives at the end of this weird story)

Caption: Time to save the best waifu. 😆
CrazyButNot4UMar 13, 11:39 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 14, 12:54 AM

Oct 2022
Curte and Regnejee they did them so dirty my best duo character in this anime rip for both of them.
Soujirou cut down Dakai that was good fight.

Mar 14, 1:16 AM

Dec 2022
I was waiting for Soujirou to make his fashionably late entrance, but "Yo" was not necessarily the clever jab I was expecting.

OH well, he's a pretty wicked character.
Mar 14, 6:27 AM
Apr 2021
Goddamnnnnn this episode was just sad, everyone of the ppl from the Distant World is just dying one by one I think the only ppl left are Soujirou Shalk Alus Kia and Kuze…like damn that’s insane but it’s for the better since I wanna see who’s the strongest out of all of them I feel like Alus is gonna go + he killed a blind girl I wasn’t happy about that😕

I’m happy that we got more Yuno screentime in this episode it’s only right to have more of her at the end of the season since she was offscreen’d from episode 1. Her VA KILLED it with the screaming I could feel the anguish that Yuno was feeling while she was tryna kill Dakai I’m happy she got a punch in, my girl isn’t afraid to exact revenge fr fr👊🏽😭

NAHHHHH Soujirou’s sword being a blunt asf was NOT what I was expecting when Dakai swung at him, so you mean to tell me this nigga Soujirou beat that big ass Golem in ep 1 and cut Nihilo’s spider with nothing but PURE STRENGTH??? This guy is crazyyyyy shit gave me goosebumps upon realization bc that shit is just unreal bro🤯😭😭😭😭

One more episode left so I’m gonna take a wild guess and assume there’s gonna be a season 2 which I’m hoping for🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Treyv0nMar 14, 6:38 AM
Mar 14, 7:02 AM

Oct 2022
Man the 2nd half of fight was amazing!!! Bandit the weapon stealer stole blunt sword and tossed his magic sword and lost the gamble.
UndefeatedBahamut
Mar 14, 7:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy Yuno how dare you using Soujiro to finish your selfish wish. Well, she's the Distant Talon after all, so its all pretty much 'makes sense'.

This is rather an anticlimactic war arc. Thought Lithia might do some good damage toward the battlefield since they do to first initiate the war. But i guess since There's a lot of champion at Auretia side, this is kinda expected result. But damn that Dakai death truly shocking me, and its not even do such a bs cliffhanger over their battle. Just straight up Soujiro slay the bandit off.

And that's it, Ishura....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 7:27 AM

Dec 2022
We would say that Soujirou is more op than anyone in the show since he has a broken sword and it wasn't even enchanted and all, he likes to do is fight people he seem are stronger than him but in reality he's stronger if he use a enchanted sword the world may be destroy aswell as the Demon Lord😗

Mar 14, 7:48 AM

Oct 2022
Finally, Dakai's dead.

Curte tho, that's just sad.
Mar 14, 8:54 AM

Jun 2016
the only good from this show is only yuno & soujiro in action ..

otherelse is garbage !!

but we need character development for entire show
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
Dakai setting Yuno free, it isn't enough for her to set revenge apart from him. And Regnejee is just lying on his deathbed next to Curte, while Harghent finds them both and attempts to separate them for the sake of safety. Her friendship to Regnejee is intertwined with each other, as do their lives, with Alus shooting Curte down from the other side, and her realizing that her best friend has been a wyvern all this time and was found by both Kuze and Nastique. Shalk meeting up with Taren, she soon realizes that her ideal world is a world not filled with happiness, but fear and terror as a monarch, as if she's a living Demon King. And as for the findings of the True Demon King, all that holds is a piece of paper with information about the Final Land.

Sure, Dakai let Yuno have her way, but the true revenge lies with her waiting for Soujirou, leading him to where she's captured by Dakai. The infamous Visitor swordsman fighting against Dakai instead and not going for Taren, the rather Distant "Dystopian" World isn't a place for good memories for both. And despite Yuno wanting her revenge on Dakai, it's Soujirou making the final call, and he hands it to him, the toughest fight he's ever had, out of wit.

With the finale left remaining, what's there left to show in this messed-up battle royale?
Mar 14, 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
Absolutely Insane that Soujirou's sword was THAT dull that Dakai can't even use it...... Really puts in perspectives how strong Soujirou is hoooly.
Mar 14, 4:29 PM

Dec 2022
Damn! What an end to this episode. I almost forgot her reason for wanting him dead with all the shit going on but then I remembered he activated the sleeping dungeon that killed everyone in her kingdom.
Mar 14, 4:54 PM

Oct 2022
Soujiro massively powered up with an actual blade vs. his sword looking hammer lol
Mar 14, 5:01 PM
Aug 2020
It was shorter this time ???

I wanted more

I was expecting another kind of fight but it was far from bad…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 14, 5:26 PM

May 2019
The fight between Soujirou and Dakai was somewhat anticlimatic as I thought it could go either way but Soujirou didn't even break a sweat. I didn't realize that his sword was so blunt as I thought he had some type of body armor but the comments here cleared that up. Also RIP to Regnejee and hopefully Curte can be saved as she had no business being shot by Alus with him thinking he was doing the general friend a favor.

There's no way that all of this series can be done with the next episode so hopefully another season/cour is announced because there's still so much to show.
Mar 14, 6:15 PM

Dec 2022
Damn, Soujiro truly is built different, you can think and rationalize all you want, but you still can't fistfight a hurricane. Also they made me very curious about "our" world.
Mar 14, 6:41 PM

Nov 2022
Actually an amazing episode. Definitely one of my favorites, besides the first.
Mar 14, 10:29 PM
Apr 2023
LOL Dakai didn't know that Soujirou came from a world where magic does not exist but only pure skill (well Soujirou is a Yagyuu of the legends so his OPness is different after all). He wasn't expecting Soujirou to bring a blunt sword (almost like a reverse edge one) so what a quick end to his career.
Mar 15, 2:13 AM
Sep 2023
Im so confused on why this anime isnt more popular
Mar 15, 3:09 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
is Soujirou strong? Nooo, is more ...and more.. and more you can imagine!!!
kekeke
Mar 16, 6:34 PM
Sep 2021
p0rque said:
My favorite character died in this episode. I hope Yuno dies in the next episode.

Yeah... I really don't like her and her annoying attitudes. She can die now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

57 by romzanalimohon »»
May 21, 12:10 PM

» WHEN DOES YUNO DIE

Youbamii - Mar 27

2 by TechOtaku »»
Apr 29, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6

45 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 29, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 10

97 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Ishura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

159 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.