Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 23, 2008 2:12 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another cliffhanger! Dang it! Other than that, the episode felt slow for me, though I still found it good. I liked how Shin rejected Ai but didn't like his attempts of "forgetting" what happened. What I really enjoyed in this episode was the sweet sequences between Noe and Shin. Anyway, like last time, I can't wait for the next episode. I really hope Jun turns Hiromi down... seriously T____T

DON'T DO IT HIROMI! >.<
Feb 23, 2008 5:30 PM

Oct 2007
*Averts eyes from spoilers*

I'll just wait for the subs to release but at least I have my True Tears desktop wallpaper to keep my eyes busy. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2008 7:11 PM

Nov 2007
This episode was alright, not as good as the others but ok IMO. Honestly I'm only rooting for Noe now. Ai is implied to have lost, and I just find Hiromi not worth it now. I do feel a little sorry for her past and the relationship her mom and Shin's mom. Anyways, Noe and Shin sequences were awesome.

Though it needs moar Noe. No exceptions.
\
Feb 23, 2008 7:47 PM
Jan 2008
this ep is slow but is still good. looks like Ai is out of the competition and Hiromi is making things worse GO Noe. Hiromi now know Jun is a Siscon lol. but I still got this feeling telling me is going to be a HiromixShin end -__- NoexShin ftw! oh and the preview looks nice i guess Hiromi is going to give up on Shin and whats the fight about? o.O
xhxFeb 23, 2008 7:50 PM
Feb 23, 2008 10:54 PM

Jan 2008
urgh, i really don't like hiromi now and noexshin moments were cute, even though i also sense a hiromixshin ending cos of their complications. this anime also kinda reminds me of those common korean dramas. anyway, i guess aiko is okay but noe is definitely my favourite. she seems to be the only innocent one. and please, hiromi, don't join the dark side just cos they have cookies! hiromi might manipulate jun or get ready to "do it" with him, but theres a high chance that jun will reject her cos hes smart and also cos he doesn't "love" like like he does for noe. poor noe ... she knows nothing ... cos no one will tell her!
Feb 24, 2008 4:00 AM

Feb 2008
"2 out of 5: Disliked it " only for the next ep preview
The "red sweater" there may also be Shin's mom. The scene of Japanese strawy floor must be at Shin's home.
hope so
Feb 24, 2008 2:02 PM

Jan 2007
Noe <33333333333333333333

I really enjoyed this one. I just loved the scene where Noe asked if she could love Shin more. I was quite surprised that Shin turned down Ai so fast, but I'm glad he did. No need to make things more complicated. Now that its pretty much down to Hiromi and Noe, it's still a tough call. Based on the preview, I don't think anything is gonna happen with Hiromi. Not because Jun will turn her down but it was just misleading.
Feb 24, 2008 2:26 PM

Feb 2008
Very good episode, but not as good as the previous one, imo.
Looks like Ai-chan as no chances now (she didn't have almost any, to begin with). I liked the little cliffhanger.
Also, was it just me or was Hiromi acting towards Noe, just like Shin's mother acts towards Hiromi =S
Feb 24, 2008 2:53 PM

Jun 2007
OMG,in the next ep preview,Hiromi take off her cloths for who????cant wait to see next ep....
Feb 24, 2008 2:59 PM

Sep 2007
This episode was soooo awesome till 10:40...
Noe was awesome too >o<

Hiromi shouldn't complain about the situation -.- it's her own fault...
The face of Noe's brother as Hiromi says "Sister Complex" was also awesome xD

Seems like Shin'ichiros Mother noticed what she was doing to Hiromi all the time...but I feel like she regrets it...

The Cliffhanger is not that extreme this time, thank god xD

Feb 24, 2008 3:06 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
A very nice episode, Noe is as awesome as ever! <3

I know words like 'I'll pretend this hasn't happened.' must've hurt Aiko. I'm sure it took her quite an amount of courage to just kiss him like that.

I laughed at Hiromi's 'Sister Complex.', that was very entertaining. Though I noticed that she was saying the same things her 'mother' is saying all the time now. I can't wait for the next episode, I love True Tears.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 24, 2008 3:18 PM

Nov 2007
poor Ai chan, she put all her feelings out their and got dropped and forgotten just as fast as that kiss went. looks like he's just going to avoid her now to, atleast miyokichi is still there to be nice to her since shin was a jerk. awww at shin and noe though they're so cute and happy together, hiromi just strikes me as a jealous little crybaby right now. cant' she just let shin and noe be happy? if it doesn't end with shin and noe I will be dissapointed, I really don't like hiromi right now. Ai-chan can at least go back to miyokichi. yuck at the sister complex though, that boy has some problems.

interesting preview for next episode, clothes dropping and a fight? is the fight shin and miyokichi? maybe miyokichi is pissed shin was like that to Ai-chan.
Feb 24, 2008 3:28 PM
Jun 2007
Seeing Noe and Shin together is nice and although im not liking Hiromi right now i think she will end with with Shin.

Damn cliffhangers always making me anxious! need next episode!
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2008 3:29 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
mystik said:
interesting preview for next episode, clothes dropping and a fight? is the fight shin and miyokichi?

I don't think it's the two of them who are fighting. At 24:01 you can see Shin on the ground with some other guy while either Hiromi or Noe is stopping them, I guess.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 24, 2008 4:07 PM

Oct 2007
I really liked this episode. For starters there were some good ShinxNoe moments. I still believe that Noe is Shin's catalyst. Shin's creativity and drive is coming from the experience he is getting with Noe. It will be a valuable lesson for later on. I still think Shin will make Noe cry. That is his job, to find Noe's True Tears.

I'm still liking Hiromi. Shin's mom rubbed off on her. She did get jealous of Noe and admitted it to her a little. However, Hiromi realized this and therefore got the guts to confront Shin's mom. That is her first step. She can't take being in that house anymore. All it really is doing is bringing her down. That's why she wanted to leave. She had to escape I think for her sanity. I think this is what is going to change the mom around and get back her sanity and start treating Hiromi better.

As far as Hiromi and Jun, nothing will happen. Remember, Jun was the one who said he would do anything to keep the date setup going. Hiromi could have ended it right there. After hearing info about Noe, I think subconsciously she doesn't want Noe hurt. That's not to say she will not use this situation to her advantage and force Jun to take her away. Hiromi is an emotional wreck but she isn't stupid.

Shin and Hiromi are not over yet. Those looks Shin gives Hiromi, the hesitation he has when Hiromi saw him and Noe together...that's telling me he isn't over her yet. Yes she is on the backburner but that conflict will be resolved by the end. There are two outcomes predicted: They will admit their affections or they will become close friends. (Sister brother can still be applicable to both situations but let's hope it's not if the first comes true.)

Shin's dad needs to speak up more. It's like he knows what's going down but still doesn't do anything to clarify it. He needs to talk with his wife. As much as I don't like the mom I'm starting not to like the dad more. He could easily clear up all this mess.

I am curious about the fight as well. It's not Miyo and Shin. The guy doesn't look like Jun. I'm thinking that it's some random classmate that might like Hiromi and gets pissed at Shin when she runs away or something. Or...funny case scenario is Shin sticking up for Noe after some guy makes a comment about her going out with tons of guys.

Finally, Shin is not a jerk. I think he handled Ai nicely. I am glad he shot that idea down so fast. He really is a good friend to Miyo and at least has enough consideration for Noe. Of course he won't forget. He's an idiot for that. This is really Ai's fault. Shin is not to blame whatsoever. Ai, might have a chance left with Miyo. She needs to heal first. Miyo can pick up the pieces by the end of the show.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Feb 24, 2008 4:11 PM

Aug 2007
Kayro said:
Very good episode, but not as good as the previous one, imo.
Also, was it just me or was Hiromi acting towards Noe, just like Shin's mother acts towards Hiromi =S

She sure is. She (Hiromi) also noticed it when she was thinking back about it and seems a little regretful.

The preview just kills me again to see more.
Feb 24, 2008 4:24 PM

Nov 2007
I think what keeps us watching this is the cliffhangers. I'm going to laugh so hard if the "Undressing scene" is just Hiromi changing or something like that. I also get the feeling that there might be an accident in the next episode. And what's with the fight. Right now I'm undecided as to who should be matched up with who in the end. Hiromi is turning into Shin's mom and she knows it. I also think Shin's mom might be feeling a little guilty now. Next week looks interesting. Can't wait ^-^!
Feb 24, 2008 4:29 PM

Oct 2007
Yeah this episode was a bit slow I feel, but next episode looks really awesome. I Can't wait!!
Feb 24, 2008 5:09 PM
Jun 2007
Awesome episode as always. But holy crap!! Did anyone saw the preview where Hiromi was stripping?! What's that supposed to mean?! Damn, I shouldn't have watched the preview.. Now, there's this another cliffhanger.. lol
Feb 24, 2008 5:19 PM
Nov 2007
This was a great ep! Mostly because of the ShinxNoe moments and that Shin didn't go all confused and went with Noe anyway. Ai- chan, you're out!
But now Hiromi's trying to get herself killed or something! What does she think she's doing?!? After acting like Shin's mom towards Noe, she makes a stand!!

Hiromi better not break Noe and Shin's relationship. If she would, that's probably because she doesn't want to be left behind... I think.

I see a crash! Oh yeah, that was in the preview. AAHH!! Suspense!

Kakkou-kun, hoping Hiromi will get hurt in the crash!
Feb 24, 2008 5:35 PM

Oct 2007
A great episode that did not disappoint, but it didn't Wow! me either.

I wonder if Aiko will really expect that rejection, if she sees Shin-kun out with another girl (namely Noe)? Anyways Hiromi is certainly acting very impulsive now and that preview really makes me wanna go into hibernation for a week. Just can't stand the wait. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2008 5:41 PM

Dec 2007
In the preview you can here Shin's mom talking to Hiromi, sounding kinda worried to. That leads me to believe that maybe she did crash and Shin's mom is starting to treat her better. Just my thought.

Good episode though, not the best. My favorite parts were the ShinxNoe scenes, I hope he stays with Noe. But seing as how whenever people start dating early in the anime, they never seem to stay that way.
Feb 24, 2008 6:02 PM

Jan 2008
I think Shinichirō saying 'I'll pretend this hasn't happened.' means he still wants to be Aiko's friend and that he is not going to make a fuss about it or tell everyone. He made it clear how he felt and I think Aiko feels better now. Aiko can give up on her crash and look towards the future.

At the cafe I got the impression that Aiko was asking Miyokichi to give her some time. Miyokichi and Aiko have been honest with each other and have certainly not burnt their bridges. I'm hoping Aiko and Miyokichi can get back together.

Hiromi is feeling isolated and needing to escape her present situation and the only place she can go is to Jun. Jun said he would do anything she wants and I think Hiromi needs someone like that right now. Who else does Hiromi have just to herself? They are really in similar positions, as each likes a sibling. If Jun can be her rock to cling to right now I think they might actually be good for each other. They would make a good couple.

Shinichirō x Noe , I would now just like to see their relationship grow stronger and the other characters lives to come together.

Where are Hiromi and Jun going? What was the police car doing at the end? If there was a crash then surely Hiromi would at least have some bruisers visible when she stripped off? Would the police stop them just for riding a bike in the snow?? A week is a long time to wait!!
Dan88Feb 24, 2008 6:07 PM
Feb 24, 2008 6:13 PM

Jan 2008
Shinichirō falls for Noe's mo-e magic. I think the viewing public did as well.
Feb 24, 2008 6:22 PM

Feb 2008
Not quite as good as last week's, but a good episode nonetheless. It was nice to see Shin and Noe's relationship grow (even though I want him to end up with Hiromi). Shin's mom is as bitchy as ever, though it seems like she just might get a little better next episode after Hiromi crashes. Good for Hiromi standing up to her finally. Although I hope Jun isn't pissed about his bike crashing next ep. I wonder what was up with the fight of Shin vs. random kid in the preview. I'm betting him probably just made fun of Noe or something. Oh Shin... Poor Ai-chan though, with Shin telling her he'll forget it ever happened, she really never stood a chance, but it still sucks to get completely crushed like that. Maybe she'll finally realize she belongs with Miyokichi now.

Another thing I really liked about this episode was the Jun/Hiromi scenes. It made me like Jun a little more for some reason. And Hiromi standing up and proclaiming "siscon" was hilariously brilliant. Best part of the episode imo.

Another landmark, I think this is the first time I've ever actually seen any customers besides Shin and Miyokichi in Ai-chan's shop. I was beginning to wonder how she stayed in business.

And damn it, waiting a week feels so long with all these cliffhangers. At least this one wasn't as bad as last week and Ai-chan's kiss, or the "I'm your sister" one. I kinda wish they hadn't shown us that Hiromi was ok in the preview, would've made it more suspenseful. Haha, now here I am wishing for more suspense after complaining about it.
NinoFeb 24, 2008 6:29 PM
Feb 24, 2008 6:31 PM

Aug 2007
Oh man the drama.

I'm glad that Shinichiro is still with Noe. They are good together. Hiromi is most likely going to move out.

Noe ftw. Can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 24, 2008 6:37 PM

Aug 2007
I feel sorry for Ai-chan...but not as much as when Noe eventually gets dumped by Shin. The next episode preview is also very suggestive, but True Tears has shown to mislead its viewers via the preview.

This episode is definitely a set-up episode. Something big is gonna happen either next episode or episode 10...MOAR DRAMA!!!
Feb 24, 2008 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
I love this show.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 24, 2008 6:49 PM

Jul 2007
Loved this episode, even if it was a little slow. Noe ftw!

Certainly feel bad for Ai-chan but I'm glad Shin turned her down. As for Hiromi, I'm really starting to hate her. I understand whats shes gone through but this is getting to be too much. If Shin breaks Noe's heart for Hiromi I'm going to be pissed (even if I saw it coming).

Drama ftw!
Feb 24, 2008 8:01 PM

May 2007
Never expected Shin'ichiro to reject Ai-chan so bluntly. He was actually honest about his feeling. Aiko will probably fall for Miyokichi soon as he didn't give up just yet. He's a great guy. He could've get other girls to like him if he want.

Shin-chan is getting more serious about dating Noe and she like him even more. The couple's doing great but Hiromi's heart is as good as broke. When she said Noe's innocent smile captured Shin's heart, she was right. Who could resist from THIS? XD

Seeing Shin and Noe's happiness, Hiromi realized she was being an imbecile to them just like her stepmom. She decided to take off with Noe's bro and that ended the episode.

I'm definitely getting drawn into the drama. Highlight of this episode gotta be the Raigomaru picture book. Having"reflectia" playing during an episode is gotta be something! Seeing Noe excited about it motivates Shin'ichiro and those two looked like a real couple. kawaii!
Feb 24, 2008 8:14 PM

Jan 2008
OMG so awsome. Noe is Moe. Ahh... why are the other characters there. there should just be Noe.
Feb 24, 2008 8:21 PM

Jul 2007
Noe's brother... what a creep. We still don't know if Hiromi is actually related to Shin or not, which would make a big difference in their potential relationship (or not...). Noe also seems too good with Shin to just let her go.
Feb 24, 2008 9:10 PM

May 2007
Nice little break from last episode's huge drama explosion. Definitely some good build-up for whatever jaw-dropper is coming up next. Maybe the last "calm" episode we'll see?
-JT
Feb 24, 2008 9:42 PM

Jun 2007
As expected for Ai to get rejected :P. I'm happy it didn't last more then an ep.

First thoughts, where was the dad's line? In the last preview wasn't he supposed to say something like "I don't know what Shins mom has said to you but.." maybe I thought that up my self or something but I could have sworn I saw something like that in the last preview.

Anyway, I was liking this ep a lot all the way up until the part where Hiromi leaves town with Jun. That pissed me off so much haha. What pissed me off even more is the suggestion that she might have sex with him (ie. she takes her clothes off in the preview). I really hope that doesn't happen and it was just a clip to deceive us viewers. If she has sex with him, I'm done with this show lol.

My theory about Noe's tears still stands. Shin brakes her heart and she cries ("obtains her tears") and realizes what her grandma originally meant by what she said before she died.

This weeks relationship chart confirms that Noe likes Shin. Any problems please post.
DeathfireDFeb 25, 2008 1:18 AM
Feb 24, 2008 10:57 PM

Aug 2007
I know Noe is really into Shin, I just wonders how Shin really feels. It's no question he likes her, but I wonder how much he is interested in her romantically.

DeathfireD said:

My theory about Noe's tears still stands. Shin brakes her heat and she cries ("obtains her tears") and realizes what her grandma originally meant by what she said before she died.

This weeks relationship chart confirms that Noe likes Shin. Any problems please post.

Agree with the theory Shin will break her heart.

About the chart, lmao @ possible crush w/ Jun of Noe. SISCON! hehe Hiromi got him that time.
Feb 24, 2008 11:34 PM

Feb 2008
Vizard said:
I love this show.

You're not the only one =P
I can't believe there's only 5 more episodes T_T
Feb 25, 2008 12:07 AM

Sep 2007
this episode is so good. Shin ♥ Noe FTW~
i'm really looking forward to the next episode...

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Feb 25, 2008 2:46 AM

Feb 2008
1. The episode is awesome

2. Bhuahahaha served Ai-chan right when Shin rejected her XD

3. Hiromi is a miserable twat that doesn't deserved happiness. Just because she ain't happy, she wanna make sure the people around her are miserable too. What a fucking slut.

4. Jun clearly has a sister complex issue. Incest! =D

Feb 25, 2008 2:50 AM
Feb 2008
it's hard to not love a episode that gives us so much Noe :) she is beyond cute and the expressions she gives and honesty she exerts is to perfect. The other girls shouldnt have a chance but the drama is nice none the less ;p
Feb 25, 2008 3:42 AM

Jan 2008
DeathfireD said:
I think Hiromi and Jun have a growing attraction.
Jun was honest and said he was only going out with her because of Noe (truthfulness seems to be important part of this story). However Jun seems to very ready to do what ever Hiromi asks. Hiromi is living in someone elses house and now can not be sure Shinichirō will support her now he has other love interests. Himomi needs someone she can rely apon and Jun is ready and waiting. Jun seems to like looking after girls.
Feb 25, 2008 4:11 AM

Jun 2007
Dan88 said:
DeathfireD said:
I think Hiromi and Jun have a growing attraction.
Jun was honest and said he was only going out with her because of Noe (truthfulness seems to be important part of this story). However Jun seems to very ready to do what ever Hiromi asks. Hiromi is living in someone elses house and now can not be sure Shinichirō will support her now he has other love interests. Himomi needs someone she can rely apon and Jun is ready and waiting. Jun seems to like looking after girls.

It's more like she ran to the closest person near the house that had a vehicle. Personally, I don't see any growing attraction at all between the two but if it's confirmed in one of the future eps, then I'll be sure to update the chart. Right now it just seems like they're friends that kind of understand each other. As you can see Hiromi figured out that he has a sis complex and by now I'm sure he's figured out she likes Shin. So it's basically all down to him trying not to screw things up for his sister.

Jun is just trying to be nice. He honestly want's Noe to be happy and I think that's why he's not doing anything to jeopardize it.
Feb 25, 2008 4:57 AM

Nov 2007
I love this anime. By far my favorite of the season, and the story just gets better with every ep. Hiromi should just shut up and stay out of shin's life. SHe had her chance and let it slip away. Go Noe!

Feb 25, 2008 5:39 AM

Dec 2007
Everyone wondering about for whom Hiromi's taking her clothes off in the next episode is gonna laugh at himself when they realize she's just a normal human taking a bath like other normal humans and that they put those shots in the preview just to have us come up with our own context.

(At least, I wish. That'd be funny.)
Feb 25, 2008 6:20 AM

Jul 2007
i really feel sorry for hiromi because she can't seem to control her feelings and she's totally confused as to what she should do with her life(her issues with shin, his mother, jun, noe, etc that's just too much for a high school girl)

still, if shinichiro ever hurts noe...there will be bloodshed. noe FTW!

and ai-chan-pwned = sad :( i sure do hope she ends up with miyo as it loooks like he really cares for her
Feb 25, 2008 9:12 AM

Jan 2008
liked it, even if it was more slow paced than the others. It wasn't as intense either, but the next episode should be good,so I can't wait to see it!
Feb 25, 2008 10:58 AM

Sep 2007
I'm pissed that Ai got dumped but Shinichiro wasn't good enough for her anyways.
Feb 25, 2008 11:40 AM

Feb 2008
Kakkou-kun said:
... . Ai- chan, you're out! ... I see a crash! Oh yeah, that was in the preview. AAHH!! Suspense! ...

Yep, Ai pretty much screwed the pooch this time. And - I'm thinking a cycle crash is in the cards as well. That'll only cause more drama for Shin and Noe. Just what everyone needs? Blerg.
Feb 25, 2008 3:13 PM
Jun 2007
I am dying to watch the next episode!
Feb 25, 2008 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
XD another great episode!!!

Shin & Noe are so cute together ^_^ and serves Ai right advancing at Shin when he asked Noe out >.< baka!

Hiromi just doesn't deserve anything!
Feb 25, 2008 9:40 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Damn, forgot about this again because of the licensing... *sigh*

Lots was said, all I'd like to emphasize is that: I'm glad Hiromi noticed she was saying things just like Shin's mother and confronted the witch!! That made up for her being a witch herself during the entire episode.

Poor Noe :( I could see Shin and her together happily. But it'll probably be a Hiromi ending. Hopefully Hiromi gets her act together. I know life is hard lady, but self-pity gets you no where, so get out of it!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.