Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 9, 2014 5:29 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No development, but she's trying her best using Valentine's chocolate. A new guy also appears, a shy guy in the same class. She tries to help him out to be better. She also gave one of what she made to him. Ah, I thought so, he got jealous.

After complaints, that shy guy volunteered and confessed. She heard the conversation between those two, especially what that kuro ouji said about her. Just when he was about to do something to make up to her after hearing Hosoya-san's character said (I think that's what he wanted to until hearing the shy boy said and that snow scene appearing again).

She really go to shy boy after hearing that next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 9, 2014 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
So many Holiday events in this show..

And of course, jealousy is ignited this episode. That was amusing to watch as I wonder what other important date events will be covered.
Stark700Nov 9, 2014 8:36 AM
Nov 9, 2014 7:08 AM
Mar 2013
However distinctly Kyoya denied it, Takeru knew he was just hiding his weakness, which was a mixture of self-deception and dependence.
He had been mentally dependent on the person who always gave him her unconditional love. Since that was a too common everyday occurrence, he believed she was just a slave and he was the master ... Surely, he may be right; their relationship is between an S and an M.

Kyoya doesn't make a girlfriend because he thinks a love from a girl is an uncertain or even dubious thing. He doesn't keep a dog even he loves dogs because he fears if he loses it. And now, the countdown timer has started. He is at the eleventh hour.
htsujiNov 9, 2014 4:49 PM
Nov 9, 2014 8:46 AM
Oct 2009
The more Kyouya gets tsun, the more I look forward to the dere. When is the dere gonna come out? Can't wait... can't wait... Kyouya will have to be honest with himeslf and Erika at some point... //// Anyway, this was a typical but very nice turn of events. But I thought Erika was kind of dumb for giving a cupcake to what's-his-name-kun. :P
Nov 9, 2014 9:01 AM

Jul 2010
Boy, Valentine's day is turning into a big thorn into their relationship!

Erika talking to Kusakabe and Kyouya not liking it and toppled the flag.

Kyouya was looking forward to the chocolate despite what he said. Seeing Kusakabe holding the same chocolate Erika is giving her. That was something to say though.

Kusakabe wanting to hear Erika out and confessed to her too! Erika thinking about her happiness. I did like Kyouya wanting to talk with Erika's friends and checking his phone.

The "do whatever you want" and Erika heard it :/
Sigh, Kyouya... is really hurting her but he isn't "honest" about the love towards her. Hope Kusakabe gets rejected or else Kyouya really has to make a move now.
Nov 9, 2014 9:06 AM

May 2013
Damn she heard everything. More drama is about to ensue.
Nov 9, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
I was looking forward to the tutoring session, but I guess this will have to do.

Erika worked hard to make those cupcakes.
I wonder what would have happened if she gave the cupcake to Kyouya first instead of Kusakabe... maybe the same result?

After hearing what Kyouya had to say about her on the stairway...

ARGH, I can't wait for the next episode.
There's a *sigh* scene and an omg, finally scene. Unless they drag it out for another episode.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Nov 9, 2014 9:27 AM

Jan 2013
Wow that was intense!
And Kyouya acting like an idiot again, wow that was so mean of him! Even though he likes Erika deep in his heart, Erika doesn't deserve such a cold and mean boyfriend. She should really decide for Kusakabe, he is way nicer and cares more about Erika.

Nov 9, 2014 9:29 AM

Apr 2014
As expected they gonna do this as an ending. But well I don't care anyway.

Kyouya got mad because Erika just gave the cupcakes to someone huh? Well it's reasonable since he "tried" to make Erika happy for that Valentines Day by receiving the "hardly made cupcakes" but It was given to a random guy and he got mad (out of jealousy).

Kyouya can't just really express his feelings. That's what should be expected for people who always prepare to be alone.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 9, 2014 9:38 AM

Jun 2014
Kusakabe is cute. He's supposed to look creepy? Lol.
He's a nice guy but I don't want him to date Erika since I strongly dislike her.
Is there an holiday that Kyouya actually likes?
Nov 9, 2014 9:39 AM

Aug 2014
abusive jerk is abusive.Erika is worse than Sakura from Naruto.
Nov 9, 2014 9:40 AM

Sep 2012
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
abusive jerk is abusive.Erika is worse than Sakura from Naruto.

This so much. She's just a masochist obsessed with relationships.
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 9, 2014 10:02 AM

Aug 2013
I'm glad I read manga or this cliffhanger would make me go crazy.
Btw...If you liked this anime till now keep watching because it will get better and better.
If you didn't...then drop it...I don't think you'll like it later either.
Well,personally,I really enjoy this anime. =)
Nov 9, 2014 10:13 AM

Jan 2014
And here comes the ever lovely Kusakabe. This guy is a great character. Anyway aun't funny when he claims that he has an androgynus face when he has an equally androgynus voice? Really Ayumu Murase has such a strong vibe there.
Nov 9, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
Kusakabe is a cutie.
Nov 9, 2014 10:36 AM

Feb 2013
"But I'll do my best! Until the day I level up from dog to girlfriend!"

This show is despicable. *eagerly awaiting next episode*
Nov 9, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2008
This cliffhanger is sort of killing me -_- I can't believe I have to wait for an entire week for the new update. I've also watched Ao Haru Ride, and given the fact that these two are really similar, I think Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is better (at least until now).
I like Kusakabe-kun (I think he'd look rather cool if he didn't have those bangs in his eyes o.o) and I wonder what Erika's going to do. I kind of hope she will just go back to Kyouya and make him happy, but man is this frustrating. We know Kyouya isn't that horrible, and that he actually cares about Erika and doesn't want to lose her (he's just... well, afraid of admitting things, and also has quite the personality there), but she doesn't know that... I wonder what she'll do! I also feel sorry for Kusakabe-kun -I mean, I don't think he stands a chance... Muri-muri-muri! However, I also feel his love is a little sudden (did he fell in love with Shinohara only because she gave him a cupcake for Valentine's day? oh, well, there was also that moment when she lent him money in the supermarket... I suppose he's fallen for her because of her being kind to him, like it so often happens). I wonder what's going to happen next... I feel sorry that this anime will be only 12episodes long... even though I am not reading the manga, I've been thinking that it would've probably been a good choice to make it a little longer. I really like the story, and though cliche it might be, it's done quite nicely o.o.
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Nov 9, 2014 10:47 AM

Oct 2013
Kyoya will come back running for Erika.

Nov 9, 2014 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
Shots fired. Battle lines drawn. It's finally game time. Is Erica gonna jump off that S&M bandwagon? I've got my popcorn ready and I can't wait to find out.

Nov 9, 2014 11:17 AM

Nov 2014
YESS finally some jealousy from Kyoya! And the way Kusakabe stood up for her, awwww. I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully she is finally getting the confidence to stand up to Kyoya.
Nov 9, 2014 11:17 AM

Oct 2010
I love everything that Takeru and Kusakabe said to Kyouya, truer words have never been spoken. Kyouya will come around soon enough.
Nov 9, 2014 11:53 AM

Apr 2012
dannng that drama cliffhanger

Though everyone knows Erika x Kyouya is OTP. Kyouya has some deep rooted emotional problems. They keep flashing back to that melted snowman.

Nov 9, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2013
Good stuff. Erika <3. I like the new guy. Drama hype. Oh and Kyoya get yo shit together already. >:|
Nov 9, 2014 12:05 PM

May 2009
"Evento Bakame" greatest line in this episode :D
Nov 9, 2014 12:12 PM
Jun 2013
Yep, this show is a nice way to kill time as well.
Nov 9, 2014 12:27 PM

Sep 2011
Kirua- said:

Pretty much sums it up for me. Erika is just blah as a MC and will hop the train if needed be; guy needs a big dumping on (Kyouya)
Nov 9, 2014 12:28 PM
Nov 2011
Whya are they rushing so much? o.0 This and next episode events were covered in like 3-4 chapters. So far 1 chapter was 1 episode. This is weird, I don't like skipping most important stuff here..
Nov 9, 2014 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
Murase Ayumu sounds so different what the heccckkk //not complaining//
Nov 9, 2014 12:55 PM

Oct 2013
I hope she dumps him , god he is awful ,but we all know she isn't going to :@
Nov 9, 2014 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
Kyouya saw Erika talking to Kusakabe made him got mad. So, he denied to eat her cupcakes.
Nov 9, 2014 1:24 PM

Aug 2007
Well: Conclusion: Erika has to consider drop and forget about Kyoya after what he said at the final of the episode, and no matter what she does, Kyoya always says no.
Nov 9, 2014 1:27 PM

Jan 2013
Good, the main guy is pathetic, so is she, and this new guy suddenly fell for her.
As he said, "do whatever you all want".

Are we going to enter on the phase of the new boyfriend now?
Nov 9, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2012
As much as that Kyoya is a stuck-up possessive type, Erika really is a bitch. She has no problem with flirting/misleading other guys while trying to get Kyoya as her boyfriend. I have to admit the jealousy strategy is working...

Though putting aside Kyoya's horrible personality, I think I will actually dump my girlfriend as well if she bake the same chocolate for her male friends and me. I would imagine most female to be sensible enough to not do what Erika did.

I think Kyoya is better off just dumping her and stay as a playboy type, while Erika is better off with a less impressive guy, someone she has an advantage in terms of good-looking. Though, being as materialistic as Erika is, she will probably value an alpha male who makes her cry higher than a beta male who makes her happy. Erika and Kyoya should be together, to both of their misery.

In fairy tale, the female character in this character will probably end up with the beta who makes her happy. In real life, the girl will probably end up with another alpha male who is just as bad. In anime, the girl end up with the same alpha while making the "alpha" grow up somehow.
bunny1ov3rNov 9, 2014 2:59 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 9, 2014 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
What I do like about Erika is she's actually the first case of a compulsive liar that I've seen portrayed as a normal person (as opposed to the absolute scum of the earth). But not much was done with that past the first two episodes, which is really disappointing. I guess I got my hopes up too much in that regard...

With Kyoya being one of the titular characters and all, it's pretty obvious that she won't leave him. I'm really rooting for Kusakabe, though. I think they'd compliment each other well.
Nov 9, 2014 2:47 PM

Oct 2012
"Isn't six kinda big?"
"It really is."
Man, I wonder what they're talking about...
Nov 9, 2014 2:59 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode I like the direction it's going in. Nice drama
Nov 9, 2014 3:28 PM

Jul 2009
I like Kusakabe already, he is cute!
But I am sure Erika will say "no" next episode...
Nov 9, 2014 3:42 PM

Mar 2014
honestly with the way things are going shinohara would be better off leaving him, whether or not kyoya is actually expressing his true feelings
i'd root for kusakabe but kyoya is obviously gonna end up with her in the end
Nov 9, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2013
Huge fan of s&m charcters like mm! Thats why i enjoy this:D white day... Days are passing fast with no development
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 9, 2014 3:45 PM

Mar 2013
I don't like how it just jumped from Christmas to Valentine's Day so quick. The preview for the next episode though~ <3 Can't wait!
Nov 9, 2014 3:48 PM

Dec 2012
Tyrel said:
Kirua- said:

Pretty much sums it up for me. Erika is just blah as a MC and will hop the train if needed be; guy needs a big dumping on (Kyouya)
Nov 9, 2014 4:24 PM

Oct 2010
And an actual likeable character appears.
I wonder how many episodes we'll have to wait to see him get the short end of the stick.
Nov 9, 2014 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, what a jerk.
These characters keep getting more and more annoying..
>__>
Nov 9, 2014 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
This Kyouya and Erika relationship is a one-step forward two-step back relationship.

Jealous Kyouya in this episode was great. He is just a man afraid of losing someone close again.

Great episode!!!
Nov 9, 2014 6:19 PM

Sep 2011
Real question can a guy be Tsundere or is all mean guys considered to be jerks even if there nice sometimes?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2014 6:25 PM

Jul 2012
This show is kind of messed up, yeah. I'm still enjoying this show but Kusakabe is right about Erika deserving to be treated better.

I'm usually all for the second boy (like Touma/AHR, Mamura/HnR, Yamaken/TnK) but Kusakabe doesn't strike me as an attractive enough boy for Erika, especially because they made his voice actor sound so girly (which is weird because I know his voice actor can sound like a guy)

So yeah, I'm still rooting for Kyouya. I want to see how they make him into a normal character who actually treats his girlfriend well instead of playing with her.

bunny1ov3r said:
Erika really is a bitch. She has no problem with flirting/misleading other guys while trying to get Kyoya as her boyfriend. I have to admit the jealousy strategy is working...

lol what? How was she misleading the new guy? She was just being friendly and normal with him.
Nov 9, 2014 6:30 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kusakabe's so cute~ Good thing he's arrived. Time to wake Kyouya up. Although I don't remember too much of the manga, I can tell they skipped some stuff. Mostly because it went from Christmas to Valentine's...
Nov 9, 2014 6:49 PM

Aug 2014
DAMNIT, I hate that blond guy so much.
and the people still falling for him in the comments must be blind to his abuse :S
Wouldn't it make a far more interesting anime if she left him and found happiness with kusakabe
with a scene where you see that blond jackass all alone dying a lonely miserable death of old age.

This is that classic case of a girl hoping to try to turn a bad boy into a good guy.

ARRGHH!!
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Nov 9, 2014 6:55 PM

Nov 2014
Well, Kyouya's so mean towards Erika.. as always. Kusakabe is cute but his voice sounds a bit too girly for me >.> And it is obvious that Erika will not choose him over Kyouya~
Nov 9, 2014 7:47 PM

Jun 2013
It's one thing to playfully tease your girl, but to be a complete dick like this is pretty pathetic for a guy.
Now I'm sure Kyouya was probably betrayed by some significant woman before (probably his mom or something like a childhood crush) which caused a mental trauma and now he's subconsciously testing Erika to see how serious she is about all this. Still not much of an excuse for being so cold though...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

157 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

135 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

174 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

93 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

90 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.