Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 6, 2014 11:35 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
1 star: Rebecca, Robin, Kin'emon, Viola, Franky
2 stars: Kyros, Zoro
3 stars: Sabo, Luffy, Law,and King Riku

LOL 5 stars: GOD
Poor Usopp

i hope the hole Kin'emon fell into leads to his pal

thank god for Barto

Rebecca finally remembered her father, but what an idiot (Kyros) running off on his own

LOL Law and Zoro are just like luggages to Luffy

oh has everyone see this its a great summary of what has happened from 1997-2014 of OP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtAnLlPGjbk

247EyesMay 6, 2014 11:51 PM
May 7, 2014 12:10 AM
Mar 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL USOPP 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL now that's gold!
May 7, 2014 12:13 AM

Oct 2009
Giving Zoro 2 stars made this chapter unenjoyable for me.
May 7, 2014 12:26 AM

Oct 2009
NosferatuHicham said:

same here at least he should of gotten 3 stars and move the other up a star

i wonder why there wasn't a 4 star person
May 7, 2014 12:28 AM
Jul 2018
AnimationQueen said:
NosferatuHicham said:

I haven't read the chapter yet but looking at that list I imagine it is more based on status than strength. Considering King Riku wasn't shown to be all that strong at his current age.
May 7, 2014 12:29 AM
Mar 2013
AnimationQueen said:
NosferatuHicham said:

He hasn't really done jack, all he did was run all over the place like an idiot. Everyone that was 3 and 5 star did stuff. It's not an underestimation of power/strength, it's the amount of threat/rebellion done. I mean Usopp isn't up there, but he did big shit (revert the curse).
May 7, 2014 12:34 AM

Oct 2009
SwiftKilla said:

He hasn't really done jack, all he did was run all over the place like an idiot. Everyone that was 3 and 5 star did stuff. It's not an underestimation of power/strength, it's the amount of threat/rebellion done. I mean Usopp isn't up there, but he did big shit (revert the curse).

yeah that's true that Zoro really hasn't done anything

but if that's the case shouldn't Law at least have 4 stars since he was the one that brought the SH with him and caused Mingo problems
247EyesMay 7, 2014 12:40 AM
May 7, 2014 1:16 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. Love Bartolomeo's reaction to meeting Robin and Usopp.
Lol at "God" Usopp getting 5 stars.
Luffy, Law and Zoro heading to the Royal Palace.
Cannot wait for more.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 7, 2014 1:17 AM

Mar 2014
DAMN IT! sh*t got real again!!! We are closing to a great battle with Dofy now!!! Awesome chapter AGAIN!
May 7, 2014 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
FIVE STARS GOD USOPP FTW !!!!!
May 7, 2014 1:29 AM

Nov 2013
Not a bad chapter but nothing unexpected happened, this arc is getting long.

From the moment I didn't see Usopp with a star I was so sure he was gonna get a special bounty :D That was funny.
short_reviewMay 7, 2014 2:08 AM
May 7, 2014 1:30 AM
Mar 2012
Whatever was the point of this chapter, and what's so exciting knowing that none of those wanted people will get caught/killed. Sigh. Hell dofla could have finished them off himself instead of kicking them out of the castle. This seems like your usual one piece arc after all, just beat dofla by some fairy tail bs and let's start the next arc.
May 7, 2014 1:30 AM

Aug 2010
Hahahaha God Ussop getting 5 stars was hilarious XD
So much for his 50k servants lol

Barto fanboying about Robin and Sogeking was priceless hahaha

So even the marines will go up against the SHs. Nice to see Franky has escaped. I wonder if he had help or by himself?

Go Luffy! Loving that Zoro is with him now :D This trio is what I wanted to see. Too bad Sabo isn't going with him....for now hehe
May 7, 2014 1:32 AM

Jul 2013
Poor law getting dragged into luffy's antics.... Literally.
May 7, 2014 1:34 AM

Oct 2009
Barion-Zara said:

So even the marines will go up against the SHs. Nice to see Franky has escaped. I wonder if he had help or by himself?

Go Luffy! Loving that Zoro is with him now :D This trio is what I wanted to see. Too bad Sabo isn't going with him....for now hehe

i like how casual Zoro was about Luffy just dragging him. can't wait to see how crazy its going to get with all 3 of them together

i think Franky must have gotten help from some one because wouldn't he be out of cola by now? i wonder who too (i secretly hope its Kanjuro)
247EyesMay 7, 2014 1:37 AM
May 7, 2014 1:35 AM

Dec 2013
Gotta love god Usopp and Bartolomeo. Enjoyable chapter 4/5
May 7, 2014 1:39 AM

Apr 2014
The Bartolomeo stuff was funny and I was basically dead at the Usopp part. Waiting for next week's chapter is going to feel very long..
May 7, 2014 1:49 AM

Mar 2013
Man (in a good way) there has been so many set ups so far in the past arc and even the current arc, wonder if this is even the climax of the arc? Looking forward to Luffy vs Doffy rematch. :] Usopp part had me spit out my drink lol.
May 7, 2014 1:52 AM

May 2014
Bartolomeo scenes were really funny! haha,though I wished Zoro recieve 3 stars too (or more). But all in all,another awesome chapter!

GOD USOPP~
May 7, 2014 1:52 AM

Mar 2013
ok chapter nothing special.

the star thing seems stupid to me as of right now.
May 7, 2014 1:59 AM

Feb 2013
I lovelovelove Luffy in this cahpter!!!!! Putting Rebecca's and the country's priority even though he might be up against Kaidou is amaazing, thoguh quite expected, but still amazing.
Still hoping that Sanji and the others are able to make an ally out of BigMom because of Lola XD
May 7, 2014 2:00 AM

Feb 2010
The list is based on status, all the 3 stars are head of the organisation. Doflamingo has already said that explicitly. I think it's funny because when they announced the star system bounty, I counted and end up with 11. I count again to see if I'm right.

Then Ussop feels reassured and all of a sudden, he's the most wanted guy in the list.
May 7, 2014 2:03 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Luffy was really awesome in this chapter with his decision to take some action instead of waiting for Kaidou to whoop Doflamingo's ass. That's expected of Luffy and that's the better thing to do because he already has so much grudge against Doflamingo right now.

I also recounted the wanted people because they were eleven yet Doflamingo mentioned twelve. Usopp's face when he found out he was the 5-star Convict - LOL really that face was priceless! xD

"GOD" USOPP! LMAO!
May 7, 2014 2:04 AM

Feb 2013
LONG LIVE "GOD" USSOP......dem faces bro
May 7, 2014 2:12 AM

Jun 2013
Looks like Mingo is truly showing his true evil side to his citizen and others.
lol I love Bartolomeo. Even Sabo is getting annoyed on him.

Damn I knew Donflamingo was planning something like this. Let's see just how many of the fighters will try pay their debt...and how many follow their Greed!!!

O.o....Poor Usopp!!!! XD I BROKE IN LAUGG WHEN I SAW THAT SCENE!!!! Congratulations Usopp!!! You just get into same class as Luffy. Making World Glass Big Shot damn angry to you!!!! XD Your Bad Assness just grow up a lot!!!! And of course they (fighters) betrayed them immediately!!!

Aww..I can not wait the moment Rebecca and Curos finally meet again...

Oh man it is everybody vs Luffy and Co/Revolution Army/ King Riku...so Unfair
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 7, 2014 2:14 AM

May 2012
WOAH USOPP...
May 7, 2014 2:16 AM
Oct 2013
"ENIES LOBBY SHOOT DOWN COMBO?!"

Best line from the whole dresrossa arc,.. Now I can't wait for Barto to become a member,..

I don't think the navy will abide by DD's move, so it makes sense to forget about the SH and go after DD,..

Hopefully kinemon get to his friend already,..

I'm wondering what's up with Sanji & Co, how are they holding up,..

Sabo should start kicking ass real soon

I want to know what luffy meant by the handcuffs falling off on their own when law asks him to take them off,..

The royal family should all just go stay with Barto and he can just put up a shield and have them chill there so nobody else gets hurt,..

Idk but usopp, haven't forgiven him for leaving the straw hats way back then, his reasons weren't enough to convince me to forgive him,.. I know I'll get a lot of flack for this but if anyone has to die from the SH,.. iet has to be him,..

Rebecca & violet ehh not sure if they'd compliment anyone on the SH perhaps Violet & Sanji will be funny seeing as how Sanji likes to flirt and dresrossa women takes love too seriously perhaps it' could work?

My last thought is I don't see DD getting beat this arc or him getting caught,.. His relationship with the CELESTIAL DRAGONS hasn't been determined really, there's a connection there but haven't been fully explained yet, so just from speculating he could be a CD, therefore I don't think the navy can touch him which puts the admiral in his corner,.. Them 2 > law, luffy, & Zoro(my own opinion)

OR ( just a wishful thinking right now) have the SH & CO fail this arc,.. I mean they'll escape dresrossa but fail to stop DD,.. Everybody dies save for the royal family or they could die too,.. Just the SH, the revolutionary gang &perhaps Barto survived,.. And the rest that also survived is because they allied themselves with DD,.. And also pin the criminal act (destroying dresrossa) on SH & Co
Swerve201May 7, 2014 2:20 AM
May 7, 2014 2:17 AM

Apr 2007
With this chapter Rebecca chance to join the straw-hat crew went up with 100 percent.
Just seems like the same way the last straw-hats joined.

Usopp lying finally backfired, that's what you get for trying to steal luffy's battles.
May 7, 2014 2:20 AM

Jul 2013
Chapter wasn't really special, but I laughed my ass off when Usopp got 5 stars after he thought he was safe. Barto was awesome as well.

ramonnl said:
With this chapter Rebecca chance to join the straw-hat crew went up with 100 percent.
Just seems like the same way the last straw-hats joined.

Rebecca sucks, Bartolomeo please. Plus every Straw Hat has something they're good at, someone who can protect the ship with barriers is much more useful than a third swordsmen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2014 2:26 AM
Dec 2012
SHIT! Even Usopp's head is worth more than Luffy does
May 7, 2014 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
I doubt any of them will join the crew. People are always talking about "the next nakama" but if you look at the past 3 arcs one of the themes is Luffy making allies. Which is fine by me, there is more important stuff going on in the new world and the time for nakama hunting is over imo.
May 7, 2014 2:41 AM

May 2011
GOD USOPP xD THAT WAS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS XD XD 5 STARS ? FOR REAL ???!! xD LOVED HIS FACE REACTION WHEN HE SAW THE 5 STARS, THE FIRST TIME TO LAUGH LIKE THIS FROM A LONG TIME

When i didn't see Usopp's face among the 12 characters, i didn't expect that we're gonna see his face at the next page with a 500000000 billy as a bounty on his head, i was so fucking shocked and surprised, and after i saw Ussop's "WTF I'm screwed" face, i was about to die XD damn you Oda, your're one genus author!!

9999999999/10
May 7, 2014 2:49 AM
Sep 2007
God Usopp name, shall travel across all the seas!
Hi
May 7, 2014 3:17 AM

Apr 2009
If bartolomeo joins, it's going to be AWesome.

though i think he'll go with Sabo.

great chapter. Let's see who will fight who.
May 7, 2014 3:23 AM
Jul 2018
Just realized that Usopp's "bounty" is now bigger than Luffy's, which makes it even funnier.
May 7, 2014 3:30 AM
Mar 2009
Just realised that CP0 is supposed to be on Dressrosa as well!!!! Wonder if they're gonna do anything about all the crazy crap going on...
May 7, 2014 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
Luffy has become serious now and I'm expecting a great battle

Unfortunately, most of the coloseum fighters God Usopp saved, have turned against him. It would be funny if after this arc he actually gets a bigger bounty than Luffy
May 7, 2014 3:48 AM

Aug 2012
Sogeking's real identity was finally revealed.
May 7, 2014 3:52 AM
Sep 2012
So Doflamingo greatest threat is not Luffy, it is not Kyros, it is not Law, it is Usopp of course, he must buy into the legend as well. Ha ha.

Some humarous moments but Luffy to kick Doflamingo's butt, now we know we are towards the end of this arc. And the idea they are going to sacrifice themselves to save the country by having them become the target of Kaidou is a noble sacrifice, though I don't think Luffy, he is not afriad of anyone, bring them on all on.

We are into our final fights, hopefullly they will be some tag battles so they won't be so many fight and we get to Luffy and Doflamingo soon. I can't wait for that.
May 7, 2014 3:54 AM

Jun 2010
Omygod Usopp LOL
May 7, 2014 3:54 AM

Dec 2008
Pretty great chapter.
Usopp's 5stars actually made me lol. Hopefully the final fight doesn't drag on too much though. That Enies Lobby reference brought back awesome nostalgia.
May 7, 2014 3:56 AM

Jan 2008
This was an amazing chapter but this has been the case for a while now.

Really, this arc has brought together some awesome characters all with their own goals and ambitions: Luffy, Law, Sabo, Curos, Bartolomeo, Issho, Kinemon and many others...

I hope the story has something cool/awesome to do for all of them.

Usopp has now cemented his legendary status.

Waiting 2 weeks for this chapter was really hard but waiting one week for the next will be even harder...
May 7, 2014 4:09 AM

Apr 2009
just meh..
this chapter was quite unnecessary in my opinion.
May 7, 2014 4:15 AM

Mar 2012
God Usopp made the chapter! xD
skwok-ravenMay 7, 2014 4:20 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 7, 2014 4:22 AM

Sep 2012
Slow but funny chapter, "God Usopp" made my day.

Also, Mingo is really stingy. Luffy's bounty is 400 millions, so why only give 300 millions if people capture him?
May 7, 2014 4:25 AM
Jul 2018
SetsukoHara said:
Also, Mingo is really stingy. Luffy's bounty is 400 millions, so why only give 300 millions if people capture him?
So he can make an 100 million profit off him, probably.
May 7, 2014 4:26 AM

Apr 2013
LOL!!!! GOD USOPP~~~ 500 MILLION BERRY!

May 7, 2014 4:33 AM

Aug 2008
Luffy dragging Law. LOL!

Usopp is 5 star? Lots of funny moment here.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 7, 2014 4:44 AM
Dec 2010
What happened to Nami, Chopper and Sanji? We havent seen them in the last few chapters.
May 7, 2014 4:56 AM

Oct 2007
don flamingo just wants to weaken the SH crew

I wonder when SANJI, choper, brooks and nami finally show up ... are they still able to get inside? did they already get in?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1116 Discussion

FMmatron - May 28

33 by wallus81 »»
8 minutes ago

» Just for fun [MANGA SPOILERS & PREDICTIONS]

Ghost-of-Uchiha - May 28

8 by Animesh007 »»
Today, 3:00 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 53 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

16 by Dumb »»
Yesterday, 12:42 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 52 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

23 by Dumb »»
Yesterday, 12:37 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 51 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

19 by Dumb »»
Yesterday, 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.