Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2012 8:14 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was amazing in terms of Yuki x Yuno development but after the mindfuck of last episode it was kind of hard to sympathize. At least I have to come accept the fact for me that the manga portrayed things rather more emotionally than a mindfucking. For example in the last episode while the manga gave a feel of just protection the anime succeed in the coined term “MINDFUCK” literally and this episode did the same for me. A rather deep dark obscure shit with Murmur and that no doubt applies to the development of this episode in other elements too.

About Murmur, I swear to you all in all of the manga one scene whom is the following,

It took me to creep out all the creepiness I accumulated of Murmur since the start. Add to that her faces in the spoiler
and that is creepy to the max. Murmur was sick as shit with her personality there. Poor poor Deus all gone here and his poor poor core. So I was wondering what Murmur here wanted with it? As I see her put the crown in the spoiler
I assume that she is to be another Deus. If that is so then she could not even be of this time and like Deus suspected her of manipulating stuff around to be true. In fact I bet some shit happened in the past and or future and she wants to fix that shit cause she does not like it. It is no doubt that Murmur with a smile like here is devious and cunning to being up to something. In fact her being able to bring Yuki into the past and through portals in the spoiler
can mean nothing else than her having powers on par with Deus to say the least.

I find totally the setup and decor with Murmur in the spoiler
to be excellent! Well exceeding the manga depiction by far and feel. It impressed with a lot.

Despite that fan service aplenty of Yuno in the spoiler
from swimsuit to being naked to red underwear/bra set? Really? Well that makes her fans happy now.

About what I hate of Yuno more than anything. Quite simply the following part,

That my friends is called A BETRAYAL OF A LOVED ONE! The proof is in the spoiler
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU YUNO! I HATE YOU MORE THAN EVER! I will leave the RAGE at that. To explain in short. Yuki trusted Yuno to kill herself with him. He took her virginity. He gave all he had for all the trust he had for her. WTF does she do? She betrays him by faking her own death! BITCH! That’s lame! I know very well of her character but that is too low even for Yanderes. Yuno got too full of her pride. It’s like “Oh Dear you are God and can do anything now except we forgot to tell you that you can’t bring souls back from a dead body. We are sorry. Thank you for playing the game.” I am sure Yuno was totally WTF? Specifically in the spoiler
STUPID GIRL! She though she could do anything she wants with Deus’s powers while they are really limited in the soul department. Deus is only powerful in Space/Time powers. Not other ones. Suffice to say that this is what made me in the Manga never to forgive Yuno! I cannot forgive this to her. Sorry.

About the gore, it was excellent in the spoiler
minus the coloring. Well the pool of the blood was good. The amount and puddle. The hands and effect it showed out. Pretty sick shit. I got more affected than the manga despite being less censored at that part. I really got more affected at the writing of Normal Yuno + The BGM along with tears helped the scene a lot.

Manga VS Anime differences

There were some stuff taken out that totally FUCKED up some scenes cause the effect of the faces was something that made the part good for example. The list says more.
  • Obvious censoring in the spoiler
    of Akise’s severed head. That’s normal due to censorship laws there. Blood-C had the same problem. Yet I am surprised of Another being cool with it. Maybe cause it is recognized being a Horror.

• Uncensored scenes of Yuno/Yuki sex scenes in the spoilerI hope they make the breasts and nipples as good as in the manga. Colors from what I have seen in the BDs look OK. Remains to see in what shape it will come out as. Minene so far was HOT in her ecchi rendition to say the least.

• When Yuno was about to hit with the ax Yukki, well the problem is that her face was better in the spoiler
    100% sure! It was like when she faced Yuki’s father and looked him with a insane look. Too bad. That face could have been good.

• They fucked up times 1000! I present you the TRUTH of Akise’s message in the spoiler
    which was not shown in the episode properly like this.
    It would have explained loads of things. Guess maybe next episode. I hope so but it should have been in this episode.

• Yukki’s face slash in the spoiler
    had a better presentation in the manga than in the anime. Although more graphical in the anime. I though the way the angle panned out was better in the manga.

• Yuno’s face was EPIC OVER 9000 in the spoiler
    after she faked taking the pills. Holy Crap they should have made the face like that! DAMN! Shame on that.

• Same shit for Yuki’s face in the spoiler
    THAT IS A FUCKED UP FACE! That is how one should look after taking pills like that. The bleeding out was good but that face was better! They should have done! Pity it was not.

• Obvious censoring of the gore from the manga in the spoiler
    it looked more gross for some reason. Not sure why.
Well that pretty much IMO what was missed out.

Regardless excellent visuals and settings. With this getting to a close end, the story continues to be poignant in its setup designs and emotions. To the extend of being excellent in THE MINDFUCK. Something the manga was less so IMO now that I think about it.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
some nice ones of Yuno and Yuki.

GIFs with Signatures are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=418261
Of course more Yuno for the fans.
Yumekichi11Mar 25, 2012 10:58 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 25, 2012 8:36 AM

Apr 2010
It was an okay episode. One or two original scenes, ended where I expected it to. One of the scenes screams 'buy the blurays' but I'm glad they didn't cut it or something. What bothered me is that several faces were drawn in a weird way and their necks are as long as ever at times. Also, they can't decide on Yuno's sizes, seriously.

Everything so far suggests that this will be a 1:1 adaptation till the very end. Too bad.
Mar 25, 2012 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
Oo! The latest episode.

Looks like the fucking apocalypse is coming and Yuno still only cares about one thing: July 28th - the Happy Ending a.k.a Sex.

Yuno also seems to show a more vulnerable side of her, kinda feel sorry for her.

It is noticeable that Yuno called Yuki "Amano-kun" during a short clip this episode. It is very likely that this may be the other Yuno.

Well, this episode finally...Yuki decided to take the step forward after 22 fucking episodes:

Yuki also makes the biggest mistake of his short and little life by saying what he's not supposed to so:

And cold truth revealed:

Poor Yuno from current world :((

Incredible episode. 5/5

Stark700Mar 25, 2012 11:40 PM
Mar 25, 2012 10:48 AM
Jan 2010
IDK why, even though i never read the manga, i kinda guessed that 'this' would happen (the whole situation with Yuno and all), i think they give too much clues LOL

love the episode overall: good development between Yukki and Yuno
THREE MORE EPISODES!!! THEN MAYBE I'LL STUMBLE UPON THE MANGA.

oh, and i too noticed that the art in this ep was a bit awkward :/
Mar 25, 2012 11:45 AM

Sep 2009
Thy have more than enough time for last chapters. I'm a bit disappointed about sex scene censoring but at least they won't cut it.
Mar 25, 2012 1:59 PM
Aug 2011
They are doing a fine job of animating this part but if they are not carful it's going to drag out. Not much more left in terms of manga material to cover. Nice Yuno x Yuki, can't wait for the wtf moments ahead.
Mar 25, 2012 2:47 PM
Aug 2009
I'm not a fan of this episode. The slow pace is terrible compared to the last couple of episodes, and filler at this point is unnecessary. I also hated how they tried to make Yuno seem more sympathetic. In the manga she was a cold-hearted killer who wanted to kill Yuki, period.
Mar 25, 2012 5:04 PM

Jul 2010
One down, three to go.
Mar 25, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 2011
That was insanely intense. I finally understand the two Yuno thing (read it from a spoiler back when they still had the 1st OP and someone posted it in the YouTube comments). Well, well, wellie well well. Looks like Akise was right all along. Very smart of him to come to that conclusion, though. I would've never guessed if I had not been spoiled already.

I don't get why Yukiteru was making such a deal out of Yuno killing the other Yuno because they're basically the same person, the 1st Yuno just had more "life experience". Didn't the 2nd Yuno kill her parents already? And Yukiteru was saying how "omg Yuno killed the Yuno that confessed to me" but I'm pretty sure the 1st Yuno confessed to you too...

You know what's weird - aren't they like 14 or something? They had sex. Well then... Not saying it's a bad thing, especially since the world is ending, but still.

EDIT:
Stark700 said:
Reserved post. Will post my thoughts on this later today.

Yeah, what's the deal, bro? I hate it when I see "reserved posts". There is nothing big or exciting about posting on the first page. It's not like it's the Naruto subforum or anything, and even then it's stupid.
Mar 25, 2012 6:35 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,the truth at last.

The adaptation was pretty good this episode,they added some extra scenes but besides that was good.I approve!

The first half good YunoxYukki time this were more extra scenes were added but they were ok,i am glad they didn't cut the sex scene at least one thing to look forward for BD's....O YA!!!

Then....The scene revealing the truth kinda feel a little short in emotion maybe because i already knew it wasnt that impact but still feel kinda dull,after that i really enjoy Mur Mur showing Yukki the past scenes,that was well adapted and i really enjoy it.

The scene with second Yuno was great specially when she right Help me....poor Second Yuno

Then the last scene was great,showing Yukki rage and Yuno face was totally different sooo much mature and cold...just like God.

Next episode last arc begins and....shit will get real,CANT WAIT!!!
Mar 25, 2012 6:40 PM

Feb 2011
That's it Yuno show no mercy..not even to yourself.....

Does that mean that technically Yuno committed suicide?

Can't wait to see how they animate the last arc.

After the credits, wtf? That must be a troll by the subs or something.
Mar 25, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2007
wow that was something, ever really expected this to happen.
three to go : D~~!
Mar 25, 2012 6:58 PM

Sep 2007
Silly Yukiteru, so easily misled. I like how he's crying over the second Yuno when she could just as easily become as batshit insane as the first. But with enough intervention,

Lol at "reserved posts." Being on the first page of a forum thread must be some srs biz.
Mar 25, 2012 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
Three episodes to go, can't wait to see what the resolution is. I wonder who solves this, Yuki or Yuno?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 25, 2012 7:30 PM

May 2011
So glad they explained what was up so I can decide between a 9 and a 10
Would have been awful mad if they left out this part because it helps transition into the end very nicely.
Mar 25, 2012 7:34 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
That axe.... where did it come from lol.
Mar 25, 2012 7:35 PM

Nov 2009
Wow that explains the whole third corpse thing and I was way off the mark. I thought Yuno had a twin sister or something like that that had been hidden. I could never have predicted that she had won previously and came back in time to kill her past self.

Oh well Yukki looked pissed, I'm interested to see the showdown between the two as I cant help but feel it will be epic.

I knew when he was having sex with her that things were gonna go south after that as I always noticed Yuno's diary never went beyond that which implied that Yukki did nothing more after that...so essentially he would die.
Mar 25, 2012 7:39 PM

Oct 2011
It was an okay episode; the art was weird and the pacing too....and the truth didn't have that much of an impact on me. They could have done it better.

3/5
Mar 25, 2012 7:45 PM

Mar 2011
holy sh*t...
Mar 25, 2012 7:59 PM
Oct 2010
mind has been raped and ejaculated on. christ. did not put this together. but i guess oyu could if you were more observant lol. shit was great. may run through the manga after the ending too. sooo is yuno 2 crazier than yuno 1? lol
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 25, 2012 8:07 PM

Aug 2010
The strange week off for this show is what is messing with me. They are going into the spring season with this show now.
Mar 25, 2012 8:21 PM

Feb 2010
I understand most of Yuno's motives and I thought the big "reveal" was kinda anticipated...

BUT...

One question: So why does Yuno want to kill Yukiteru so badly? I mean, I know she knows now that she can't bring him back.. so whats the point? My only conclusion is that she's just insane at this point and "got what she wanted" out of Yukki. Does she want to become god anyways, even though she can't bring Yukki back? Why?

Like the said, the plot makes sense, I'm just a little hazy on her motives....
Mar 25, 2012 8:43 PM

Oct 2011
Don't see why Yuno wants to kill Yukki if she wanted him brought back to life... maybe Murmur is up to some stuff we have yet to find out about; she obviously said she wanted to be God anyways.
Mar 25, 2012 8:44 PM

Aug 2009
VERY CONFUSED..So what happened? I dont really get it..

Was the Yuno that was killed and the other Yuno yandare? or were they both yandare? o__o

So in the First world, Yuno lived life, got the future diary, did a double suicide with Amano but lived. Then she tired to bring him back but couldnt, but she was able to go to the Second world to see Amano again, but then the ORIGINAL Yuno from the First world was killed by the Second world Yuno????????? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND!?

*CONFUSED AS HELL* X_____X
Mar 25, 2012 8:45 PM

Aug 2010
KuroDubZero said:

Yeah wtf, after sex theres a handheld axe right in the sheets. My first guess was she put it in her butt.

Her motives are confusing as fuck
Mar 25, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2007
MusashiRose said:
I understand most of Yuno's motives and I thought the big "reveal" was kinda anticipated...

BUT...

One question: So why does Yuno want to kill Yukiteru so badly? I mean, I know she knows now that she can't bring him back.. so whats the point? My only conclusion is that she's just insane at this point and "got what she wanted" out of Yukki. Does she want to become god anyways, even though she can't bring Yukki back? Why?

Her reasoning SHOULD be revealed next episode. But if you're really intent to find out,

Lulexiaa said:
VERY CONFUSED..So what happened? I dont really get it..

Was the Yuno that was killed and the other Yuno yandare? or were they both yandare? o__o

So in the First world, Yuno lived life, got the future diary, did a double suicide with Amano but lived. Then she tired to bring him back but couldnt, but she was able to go to the Second world to see Amano again, but then the ORIGINAL Yuno from the First world was killed by the Second world Yuno????????? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND!?

*CONFUSED AS HELL* X_____X

Pretty sure any Yuno is slightly mental in some shape or form if the world repeats the same events over and over.

What happened is Yuno 1 played the game, and committed lover's suicide with Yukiteru but of course, her real plan was to become God so she can revive Yukiteru. As she found out, that was not possible. So instead, she used her God powers to go back in time right before the game started. Her going back in time set the world onto a second path, hence the SECOND WORLD. She killed the Yuno from the past (which is labeled as the second Yuno) so she can replace her and play the game as she saw fit.
WasabiMar 25, 2012 8:52 PM
Mar 25, 2012 8:50 PM

Dec 2011
Good episode. Alot of the backstory was covered. I wonder if Yuki will Yuno or if the anime will just end as a double suicide.

Murmur is quite evil.
Mar 25, 2012 8:52 PM

Jun 2009
Well this anime is already getting a 1 from me but why did it matter that Yuno killed her copy I was so sure she was a twin)...Yuno is Yuno and crazy is crazy.

If I had a list of most hated characters Yukkii would probably be #1 which is sad b/c he's not even a villan...just naive. if this was a horror movie, he would die second (whores die first)

So Yukkii, about yuno...you mad bro?
Mar 25, 2012 8:53 PM

Feb 2010
Ohhhhh!!! So she doesn't want Yuki knowing what she was planning on doing but now that he knows the other choice was to kill him so she could become god again? And if he didn't find out it would all be good for Yuno and it would just keep repeating?
Mar 25, 2012 8:55 PM

Feb 2012
billng said:
KuroDubZero said:

Yeah wtf, after sex theres a handheld axe right in the sheets. My first guess was she put it in her butt.

The motive isn't that hard to understand. As for how she got the axe in the sheets...lots of weird things happen during sex. Like not noticing an ax. lol

Yeah, it's more nonsensical than Basic Instinct, but this series has never made sense before. And I love it for that.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 25, 2012 8:57 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode it was animated well, there were one or two original scenes but i'm glad they didn't cut out the sex scene even if it was censored a bit; it was important to add in when considering the later episodes. Thus the final arc begins, looking forward to the next few episodes.

As for the reason Yuno wants to kill Yuki, to make it short and to not spoil is because she sees no way to avoid it the "process" of fate so she wants to repeat it over and over again, since she wants to be with Yuki anyway she can, so she doesn't care which world Yuki it is, or at least thats her current thinking.
Mar 25, 2012 8:57 PM

May 2010
Now everyen watch first 20 seconds of VERY FIRST EPISODE to mindfuck yourself some more :)

5/5 ep. basicly lots of explaining and backstory for the ppl who didnt guess it until now.

also extremly close to the manga this episode was once again.
Mar 25, 2012 9:06 PM

Oct 2009
Great development n Yuki x Yuno. I was heart-broken when the first Yuno wrote "Help me" ;_;~
Art in this episode was rather odd and awkward o.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2012 9:08 PM

Oct 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Good episode it was animated well, there were one or two original scenes but i'm glad they didn't cut out the sex scene even if it was censored a bit; it was important to add in when considering the later episodes. Thus the final arc begins, looking forward to the next few episodes.

As for the reason Yuno wants to kill Yuki, to make it short and to not spoil is because she sees no way to avoid it the "process" of fate so she wants to repeat it over and over again, since she wants to be with Yuki anyway she can, so she doesn't care which world Yuki it is, or at least thats her current thinking.
Ifl that's the case, she's only getting like five minutes of "happy fun time" for every time she goes back, while 99% of the time is spent with Yuki being disgusted at her. xD
Mar 25, 2012 9:14 PM

Feb 2012
Kefkiroth said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Ifl that's the case, she's only getting like five minutes of "happy fun time" for every time she goes back, while 99% of the time is spent with Yuki being disgusted at her. xD

I think the show has made it clear by now that she doesn't care about that fact.

I also see a lot of people confused about why Yuki is crying over the second Yuno (the one who actually told him that she would be his bride in this world). I can't exactly explain that, but the Yuno who was killed was the one who said she liked him back then, so he did know her (briefly). And I think some later episodes will explain it more (they always do), but other than that, I don't know if there's an actual good explanation other than the fact that Yuki is insane.
Mar 25, 2012 9:14 PM
Jul 2011
I think I just saw 14 year olds doing it.
Mar 25, 2012 9:16 PM

Jun 2010
The episode felt short for some reason.
Ah well, all this mindfuck is getting me ready to watch Evangelion.

...Oh, and everyone should re-watch the first 40 seconds of the first episode.
Why? just watch...
Zfish9Mar 26, 2012 12:01 AM
Mar 25, 2012 9:29 PM

Mar 2009
It's funny that Yuno killed Yuno.
Mar 25, 2012 9:31 PM

Aug 2008
Yuki had sex with Yuno but didn't realize that she had an ax hidden in the futon? Really now?

Anyways good episode, but the sex scene made me uncomfortable, lol.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 25, 2012 9:38 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit, I didn't think they could possibly come up with a good explanation for all this, but wow, i'm mindblown

I imagine that Yuuki will kill Yuno, and then go into some final showdown with Murmur, or maybe Yuuki and Yuno will have to team up to kill her

(deus is dead now, right?)
Mar 25, 2012 10:32 PM

Dec 2011
They put a sex scene. So daring!

"You are like a baby, Yukkii." Ahaha.

This episode felt like a filler because of filler elements (taking a bath, etc) but they also revealed a lot of things.

I somehow guessed it that Yuno is the new God Of Time and Space in her world (refers to the first episode). And the third corpse that Akise discovered, I hypothesized that our Yuno now came back to the past.

The Yuno who was killed is crazy already, since she is staring at her parent's corpse. But our Yuno now is way more Yandere than the dead Yuno. A lot of things has finally been revealed and started to make sense.

Just as the other people say, why does Yuno want to kill Yuki now when she wants to be with him? Her motive is very unclear at the moment. There are still 3 more episodes. I hope they could elaborate more into it. The only thing that we can concern now is Murmur, Yuno, and what would be Yuki's action.

Hmm, I didn't find the artwork weird. Probably because I am a big fan of Mirai Nikki or I am just too sleepy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2012 10:32 PM
Mar 2012
What I wanna know is how did 4th die in the 1st world?
If he betrayed them like in the 2nd world, wouldn't Yuno know ahead of time what he was going to do?

or did Murmur alter things somehow
Mar 25, 2012 10:45 PM

Sep 2009
Is it just me or did the art seem really off for the first half of this episode?

Well, I'm definitely impressed. The truth was definitely shocking, but I wish that it could've left a much bigger impact than it did, but I guess that's what happens when you get spoilered by people. xD Jeez the axe scenes though. That first one scared the bloody heck out of me.

And then /that/ scene. Talk about awkward. The only thing I could think about throughout was the fact that they're still in middle school(?) and essentially just kids. Awkward pandas.
Mar 25, 2012 10:46 PM

Aug 2010
Excellent episode, loved every minute of it 5/5.
Mar 25, 2012 10:57 PM

Jan 2010
Stark700 said:
Reserved post. Will post my thoughts on this later today.

itsvero said:
Yeah, what's the deal, bro? I hate it when I see "reserved posts". There is nothing big or exciting about posting on the first page. It's not like it's the Naruto subforum or anything, and even then it's stupid.

So you're not waiting breathlessly for those thoughts? I haven't been able to leave my computer.
Mar 25, 2012 11:06 PM

May 2010
Argh! They didn't animate "the tongue" & "Yukii silly face"
Waiting whole week for that dageso...
Mar 25, 2012 11:06 PM

Oct 2010
benevolentfather said:
After the credits, wtf? That must be a troll by the subs or something.
Yes it is. They troll.
KuroDubZero said:
That ax.... where did it come from lol.
Outside. It was around the shed I though.
Lulexiaa said:
VERY CONFUSED..So what happened? I don’t really get it..

Was the Yuno that was killed and the other Yuno yandere? or were they both yandere? o__o

Both have the same personality. Both have different experiences so both have variations in their personalities. What the MINDFUCK is, in simple terms the ignorance of paradigm in where meeting yourself has consequences on the Time Continuum. Since that is ignored there could be 1000 of Yuno's if Yuno God like can bring each one from different worlds if you want to know. Fucked up? Yeah that's why I never wanted Yuno as God.
Lulexiaa said:
So in the First world, Yuno lived life, got the future diary, did a double suicide with Amano but lived. Then she tired to bring him back but couldn’t, but she was able to go to the Second world to see Amano again, but then the ORIGINAL Yuno from the First world was killed by the Second world Yuno????????? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND!?
OTHER WAY AROUND! Yuno from first world killed normal Yuno in second world.
Wasabi said:
MusashiRose said:

BUT...

Her reasoning SHOULD be revealed next episode. But if you're really intent to find out,
Hence why I find Yuno's reason to be LAME ASS AS ASS SMELLS! Let's just say.
Yumekichi11Mar 25, 2012 11:13 PM

Mar 25, 2012 11:18 PM

Oct 2010
Flawfinder said:
billng said:
KuroDubZero said:
That ax.... where did it come from lol.

Yeah wtf, after sex there’s a hand-held ax right in the sheets. My first guess was she put it in her butt.

The motive isn't that hard to understand. As for how she got the ax in the sheets...lots of weird things happen during sex. Like not noticing an ax. lol

Yeah, it's more nonsensical than Basic Instinct, but this series has never made sense before. And I love it for that.
ROFL! She hid it under the bed! Hello? It's easier to do it with western mattresses.
Flawfinder said:
Kefkiroth said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

I think the show has made it clear by now that she doesn't care about that fact.

I also see a lot of people confused about why Yuki is crying over the second Yuno (the one who actually told him that she would be his bride in this world). I can't exactly explain that, but the Yuno who was killed was the one who said she liked him back then, so he did know her (briefly). And I think some later episodes will explain it more (they always do), but other than that, I don't know if there's an actual good explanation other than the fact that Yuki is insane.
Does he not feel just pity towards her? I mean he was quite disgusted with the blood and all on her. Well her sight.

Mar 25, 2012 11:32 PM

Feb 2012
shadowtsunami said:
guyklc said:
Yuki had sex with Yuno but didn't realize that she had an ax hidden in the futon? Really now?

Anyways good episode, but the sex scene made me uncomfortable, lol.

I was going to say the same thing, and someone on animeultima said that too. I lol'ed when she went you feel like a baby? I was like I don't think you want to hear that during sex, I guess it was too great for yukiteru since his dumb self couldn't notice a freaking ax, i mean come on.

A lot of stupid things occur when you're having sex, and that's when you're an adult. Plus, anyone who has read a doujin or a mature series would know that far worse things have happened when anime/manga characters have sex.
Mar 25, 2012 11:38 PM

Jul 2009
*Reserve post*

Oh wait, it's the 3rd page - darn.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jun 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.