Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2011 11:46 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my Okabe you got guts doing that to Ruka:

how dare you! Like Makise says here “How can you call a girl a guy?” Moreover you made Ruka cry and feel embarrassed in the spoiler
how dare you Okabe! Well at least Okabe got taught a painful lesson with the book slam and sitting on his knees for some time.
Well at least he finds out she is a girl and amen to that not being changed other than that, charged up shit. Finally Okabe realizes the shit I realized concerning DNA, at this rate I might surpass Okabe but of course VN players and Fai already > me so yeah.

Well we know that Okabe is shocked and very much surprised at all this sudden change in Akihabara but it was really sad for me to see that the cafe was gone in the spoiler
and it was illustrated rather well but shown like it's a phasing between past memory and present memory while rest is changed. Of course it does not change the fact that Okabe is even more shocked at it and I guess the crashed satellite never disappeared. So it's key to someone for sure or something like that.

About flags, those are usually what makes the relationship go further with characters now I have easily further below in response to some people pointed out the one of Makise and one of Mayuri but there is one of Suzuha that I did like because simply of her happiness in the following,

now that was most excellent and the best development yet with the Okabe x Suzuha. What I found most nice is Suzuha being concerned with Makise's torture of Okabe but mostly the bike ride in the spoiler
now that is major progress when you consider that Suzuha confides her father search into Okabe and shows him a pin. Not to mention I love the way she looks behind that blue sky and that that Okabe with a pointing finger makes her a official lab member, then it all makes a nice meeting. I liked Okabe's facial when he starts becoming cocky of changing the past. He also made Suzuha more relieved. Although I am concerned as to why why did the time freeze suddenly. In the end Okabe thinks fearfully under the rain whether to change the past or not while knowing fully it may be worse than the Akihabara incident that happened but in the end his “ I am a Mad Scientist” with that smile was a win. Like Oosran pointed out, the divergence number does get smaller in the spoiler
for sure more so than last time.
So I am damn glad Suzuha is not gone yet in the spoiler
since she accomplish seeing her father.

In regards to comedic gags
  • I found the whole Mayuri/Ruka and Makise's reaction combo towards Mayuri's flat chests bring justice in the spoiler
    was hilarious considering that Makise choked on her Dr. Pepper.

• The whole Daru looking serious while wondering if school swimsuits will be worn by the girls at the beach and Makise's reaction to that in the spoiler
    made it so ROFL, it's amazing due to Daru's serious perverted side TBH.

• Totally ironic comedy was great when Okabe bark at Makise for ordering him around only to be greeted by the book and suddenly he calms the heck down fast in the spoiler
    now that is remarkable of a Makise influence.

About miscellaneous stuff, for some reason I find Mayuri dangerous with knives in the spoiler
don't know why but she is. Loved Ruka's back showing, some nice skin is always good sometimes. Absolutely hilarious the future gadget #4 considering it looks like a claymore mine and it blew up all the moisture out. Another fantastic episode.
Yumekichi11Jun 7, 2011 5:56 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 7, 2011 12:43 PM

Jan 2009
My jaw seriously fell to the floor when he did that! As if the boob grabbing wasn't enough! XD

Love Kurisu. Making Okarin sit on his knees for an hour And then Suzuha tricking him into going bicycling with her while he peddled and she just enjoyed the view behind him XD
LadyOrihimeJun 7, 2011 1:14 PM
Jun 7, 2011 12:51 PM
May 2011
A facepalm wasn't even enough as a reply to that finding-out-she's-a-she moment.

Awesome, though, is certainly a good reply to this episode.
Jun 7, 2011 1:00 PM

May 2008
Hmm it's possible that Daru is her father O_o"
Jun 7, 2011 1:05 PM

Mar 2008
NikuiKira12 said:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2011 1:07 PM

May 2010
The scene where he got the "I'm watching you"-message.. perfect.
Jun 7, 2011 1:11 PM
Mar 2010
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

O shit, and we all thought(besides the VN readers) Okarin was the father.
Jun 7, 2011 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
Damn lucky Ruka!!

Now that was a sweet moment between Kurisu and Okarin and the little heart to heart between Mayushii and him wasn't bad either <3
Why call Hashida? Daru is so much better.
And Okarin rocks at naming way more than Crow XD
The butterfly at the end, yup, suspicious.

Edit:
herox3 said:
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

*jaw drops*
Jun 7, 2011 1:14 PM

May 2010
Serious lack of tuturu last couple of episodes... T_T

So this episode basically explains a bit on why he gets uneasy when he uses the D-Mail everytime & how he got the "Reading Steiner".. Mayushii continues to worry about Okarin from the looks of it.. She knows him too well, lol. I guess this episode also explains why Mayushii is always looking at the sky..wishing for Okarin..?idk..

I like how Ruka just let him grab her without reacting in an aggressive attitude. Okarin continuing to search for male parts even after feeling nothing there, also made me "lmfao".

NikuiKira12 said:

Highly possible IMO - I thought it was weird how they both were waiting in the time machine forum...
Jun 7, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2008
How old is Okabe anyway? Suzuha complained that he is underage iirc.
Jun 7, 2011 1:17 PM

Jun 2010
The way things are going now, I'm expecting the big stuff to happen in the next episode or two.

Everyone, prepare your bodies...you may or may not be ready for whats to come.
Jun 7, 2011 1:25 PM

Jun 2010
I knew she was a girl. They never actually told her if she was a guy or a girl. I'm kinda going towards the fact that Daru could maybe be her father. The way she was saying everything. It seems like it could be possible.

Jun 7, 2011 1:59 PM

Jan 2009
And I still find it just as funny that Okarin is only now starting to realize that "Hey, these D-mails actually have a huge impact on like, everything : O"
Also, it's funny how people are more intent on going "HE TOUCHED RUKA" than "Woah, that mail's creepy" or something like that.
And the world line fluctuation percentage is getting pretty low by now. Just sayin'.

Oh and, win-sound of the episode: Okarin's short laugh at ~14:17-14:18.

On another note, I so want to buy the blurays. But I'm already using up all my money on manga and LOLHeroes.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 7, 2011 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
OMG, I read somwhere recently that the show will get serious around episode 10-12. OMG I don't want any of the girls to get hurt. Well the dudes can all die, but the girls oh man...
Jun 7, 2011 2:09 PM

Oct 2010
Riga92 said:
Everyone, prepare your bodies...you may or may not be ready for whats to come.
The way things are going for what we are left in the spoiler
I am not ready at all TBH.

In fact I already know based on the segment in the spoiler
that it's a Mayuri flag that may trigger the motive for Okabe for something not saying any more. In fact this is the first time he learned of Mayuri wishing 3 times for him to stay alive and Mayuri was also a lot more gentler and expressed distressful thinking about Okabe possibly dying from a sickness.

Based on that while he was thinking of how he felt while being sick, I can assume at the very least that he may have been alternated in that theoretically he got this Reading Steiner power and its side effects may just have been similar to a cold. Just assuming but certainly if he feels the same way during his time warps then it must mean something.
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:
You are fucking shitting me in the spoiler. How the heck is that possible. PM me the info please.

BTW who ROFL at name of gadget #5 in the spoiler
especially since
it really can be used as a dryer and blew out the breaker. My reason for ROFL apart from the name is that even my 12 000 BTU does not do that.
Yumekichi11Jun 7, 2011 2:13 PM

Jun 7, 2011 2:16 PM

Jun 2008
That light out scene almost gave us a kiss.

So now Ruka is officially confirmed as a girl. We pretty much knew it but it had to be cleared. Okabe made an ass of himself trying to confirm it but at least he got some groping points.

I was wondering if there is a way for him to do something to stop a change. I first thought sending a message to himself stopping the message sending from occurring but that wouldn't fix anything since he already is in a different reality. Or will it really fix something?
Is there no way to make things go back?

NikuiKira12 said:

Well Daru didn't go to the meeting so there is a possibility. But am confused about the Titor but not John Titor thing.

Okabe got his wish of having mysterious people watching him. It doesn't feel that great when it's real though.
MonadJun 7, 2011 4:47 PM
Jun 7, 2011 2:17 PM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Also, it's funny how people are more intent on going "HE TOUCHED RUKA" than "Woah, that mail's creepy" or something like that.
You mean the thing in the spoiler
just one thing about it, why is the jelly red and not green? Could it be the one who wrote the jellyman report is after them?
Oosran said:
And the world line fluctuation percentage is getting pretty low by now. Just sayin'.
Ah ha! I know it means something and you can't fool me!
Oosran said:
On another note, I so want to buy the blurays. But I'm already using up all my money on manga and LOLHeroes.
I would consider it better to get the VN visual arts book and art book. BDs are available as RIPs while scans of pics are not the same as the art books. Just saying.
Monad said:
That light out scene almost gave us a kiss.
Awwww, I loved that in the spoiler
but I prefer Okabe x Mayuri now since of that moment I specify of Mayuri x Okabe.
Monad said:
I was wondering if there is a way for him to do something to stop a change. I first thought sending a message to himself stopping the message sending from occurring but that wouldn't fix anything since he already is in a different reality. Or will it really fix something?
I think the notion time moves forward always and never back may be applied to this series as it's a scientific veritable aka truth.
Yumekichi11Jun 7, 2011 2:21 PM

Jun 7, 2011 2:18 PM

Jul 2010
Oosran said:
And I still find it just as funny that Okarin is only now starting to realize that "Hey, these D-mails actually have a huge impact on like, everything : O"
This.

Loved the moment between Mayushii and Okarin in the alley. And when I say that I mean they're cute in the close-friendship sort of way. If I have to chose romance, then I'll go with Okarin and Kurisu-tina. Afterall, their cliched classic moment in the dark was great.

Oh, and only Okabe Hououin can say, "All the moe is gone from Akiba," in such a serious tone voice.
Jun 7, 2011 2:38 PM

Dec 2009
This show continues to deliver greatness. Okarin sexually assaults Ruka, gets a creepy message to fulfill his paranoia and almost kisses with Kurisu by accident. Hints are dropped that Daru may be Suzuha's father and we see more future gadgets. What is there not to like?
Ara ara.
Jun 7, 2011 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
You mean the thing in the spoiler
just one thing about it, why is the jelly red and not green? Could it be the one who wrote the jellyman report is after them?

You know, 'cause it's an EVIL JELLO OF DOOM (hence the red colour).
Jun 7, 2011 3:04 PM

Nov 2008
Satellite went missing after Suzuha parted ways :O

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 7, 2011 3:14 PM
May 2011
so does she gets or not to see her father?
on the first time line she obviously doesn't
but after okabe sent the d-mail telling himself to follow her if barrel titor is

he doesn't send the mensage that makes daru to come back to the lab, so she does see him? maybe im a little confuse there.
Jun 7, 2011 3:28 PM

May 2010
NikuiKira12 said:
lol, I thought too!

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 7, 2011 4:03 PM

Aug 2010
Hah, knew Ruka was a girl. And If Suzuha was Okabe's kid then who was the parent?! Just some speculation.
Jun 7, 2011 4:16 PM
Dec 2007
Huge episode once again. The damage to the original timeline seems to be totally out of reach now.

taro_sado said:
OMG, I read somwhere recently that the show will get serious around episode 10-12. OMG I don't want any of the girls to get hurt. Well the dudes can all die, but the girls oh man...

Read something quite unpleasant happening to one of the girls soon. But hey, that's what the time machine is for, isn't it ?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 7, 2011 4:16 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Yeah exactly! I was going to point that out and why is that you think?
Although I though that thing was broken. Why did she return again? I know why but why at that precise time and I wonder WTF is up with this father thing. It's certainly not clear enough as motive and no I did not read the VN enough to know this.
darkziosj said:
so does she gets or not to see her father?
on the first time line she obviously doesn't
but after okabe sent the d-mail telling himself to follow her if barrel titor is

he doesn't send the mensage that makes daru to come back to the lab, so she does see him? maybe im a little confuse there.
No you are right on! It is indeed as you say. The message was not sent therefore Suzuha does see who she is to see therefore not making her leave. Brilliant is it not.

Another thing that concerns me is WTF is written in German on that book in the spoiler
??? I really want to know.

I have found the meaning of the 2 Operation code names of Okabe.
  • First is Eldhrímnir and its meaning could be found here. As to what it means, something to do with a God that kills the same monster to supply the food. Question is what link does it have with this series?

• The second one being Audhumbla , its explanation can be found here and it has to do with some coe deity hence why he named it like that once Mayuri reminded him of the food price spiking.

Jun 7, 2011 4:19 PM
May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

Another thing that concerns me is WTF is written in German on that book in the spoiler

The happiest thought of my life
by
Hans Schmidt

This related to it ? :O
http://www.suite101.com/content/the-equivalence-principle-a43525
Jun 7, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2009
No moe in Akiba ?!
Jun 7, 2011 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
I think the notion time moves forward always and never back may be applied to this series as it's a scientific veritable aka truth.

I was not talking about time going back. I was talking about reversing changes not time.
Although going back in time still isn't impossible in the premise of the show considering Suzuha's probably origins.

Yumekichi11 said:
but I prefer Okabe x Mayuri now since of that moment I specify of Mayuri x Okabe.

What are you talking about? She seems to git more in the role of a sister type than a lover. She's like a family member in the little sister type of way. Kurisu is the most perfect for a relationship with him. Haven't you seen them fighting? They are just like a married couple.
MonadJun 7, 2011 4:53 PM
Jun 7, 2011 4:49 PM

Oct 2009
Stuffs got serious.

Yea, the original timeline where Kurisu would've originally got killed and never appeared has now changed to the point where there's no moe in Akiba.

And it looks like Feyris won't appear later. I was hoping that there would be moe back in Akiba eventually.

Is SERN actually after Okarin or something? It looks like it is but I'm not sure.

Also, I read the spoilers and my jaws immediately dropped.

Jun 7, 2011 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
I was not talking about time going back. I was talking about reversing changes not time.
Although going back in time still isn't impossible in the premise of the show considering Suzuha's probably origins.
OK I understand but don't you think that reversing all this would involve going back in time to stop oneself from doing things. Hence why I mention not really possible.
Yumekichi11 said:

Monad said:
What are you talking about? She seems to git more in the role of a sister type than a lover. She's like a family member in the little sister type of way. Kurisu is the most perfect for a relationship with him. Haven't you seen them fighting? They are just like a married couple.
Ah yes well I saw it more as romantic. She may be a sister but feelings can go beyond that and last I checked there is no blood relation between them so I don't see a problem if it develops. I really felt some romance between them in this episode even though it was not much nor too revealing at all. Kind of read in between the lines.
jolesole said:
Yumekichi11 said:

The happiest thought of my life
by
Hans Schmidt

This related to it ? :O
http://www.suite101.com/content/the-equivalence-principle-a43525
Nice one! I read it and indeed it may have elements relating to this series. In that when one finds out 2 elements are the same and is happy one goes further into developing the theme they belong to such as perhaps Time/Space being compliment to each other may lead to Okabe discovering that they can changed around and thus he experiments like a Mad Scientist to find out all the possibilities. Well something like that.
Yumekichi11Jun 7, 2011 5:03 PM

Jun 7, 2011 5:05 PM

Nov 2007
so someone (CERN?) is watching him? oh man when he was feeling up the former trap to check for his/her junk in front of all those guys that had to be awkward. the ex-trap is now hot, but in a creepy way. I had expected Okarin to be the father but doesn't look that way. so Daru actually gets his fat ass with a woman in the future? cool....

more future gadgets!

I would be worried about the d-mail now though.... it's changing so much but apparently something happened to Okarin as a kid to make him aware.
Jun 7, 2011 5:25 PM

Apr 2011
I peeked at the spoilers for Suzuha's dad, and while it kinda blows my mind it does make sense.

And yeah, what's with Hokarin being underage to drink? I thought he was at least in his late 20s or early 30s. Is he just a kid after all?

LOLed at the confirmation that Ruka is a girl now, even though that trick working makes little to no sense. Poor Hokarin getting bossed around by his assistant. Good thing he changed the timeline to ignore her threats or Suzuha would be gone. This might not be a good change tho.

I wonder why the numbers are going down, instead of up? I figured it was showing how much the timeline has deviated from the original.
Jun 7, 2011 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
Game_Master said:
No moe in Akiba ?!

NOOOOO!!!!

How does the world keep spinning in that reality???

Yumekichi11 said:
Oh my Okabe you got guts doing that to Ruka:

LOL...one of the greatest moments in this anime.

I love this series, every episode it gets more interesting and the mystery just gets deeper.

Probably my favorite anime of the season!
Jun 7, 2011 6:07 PM
Jun 2009
ok ended up late watching this do to a businesses trip but oh well yeah he fucked up more this ep eh
Jun 7, 2011 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

OMG! O_O
Who's the mother?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2011 7:15 PM

Dec 2010
Matheine said:
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

OMG! O_O
Who's the mother?

kaminakun, you shouldn't have shown that spoiler lol. You know that 90% of them are gonna click it. It's more entertaining to hear their explanations and reasoning when they don't know yet.

But thm again that's their own choice...not to mention I'm sort of contradicting myself by using spoiler tags...lol.

So yeah, divergence fluctuation pecentage going down. To whoever asked: No, Suzu did not find her father. She ended up coming to the party anyways due to Okarin's suggestion and the fact Okarin sent a d-mail to himself telling him to basically follow and prevent her from leaving.

The red jello is an attempt to warn Okarin. The jello was to remind him of what happens to the people who are experimented on (jellified) and the red just typically conveys the sense of "blood". So in short, it's like a death threat. Questions to ask: Why? Warn him about what? What is it regarding? Is it good intent or bad intent?

Jun 7, 2011 7:26 PM

May 2010
Okabe, you have serious balls in doing that to Ruka. LMAO

Red jelly could mean a death threat. I wonder who's behind that.

Liked the KurisuXOkabe scene. :D

And ugh, so many spoilers. =,=
Jun 7, 2011 7:29 PM
May 2011
DesolateOne said:
Matheine said:
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

OMG! O_O
Who's the mother?

kaminakun, you shouldn't have shown that spoiler lol. You know that 90% of them are gonna click it. It's more entertaining to hear their explanations and reasoning when they don't know yet.

But thm again that's their own choice...not to mention I'm sort of contradicting myself by using spoiler tags...lol.

So yeah, divergence fluctuation pecentage going down. To whoever asked: No, Suzu did not find her father. She ended up coming to the party anyways due to Okarin's suggestion and the fact Okarin sent a d-mail to himself telling him to basically follow and prevent her from leaving.

The red jello is an attempt to warn Okarin. The jello was to remind him of what happens to the people who are experimented on (jellified) and the red just typically conveys the sense of "blood". So in short, it's like a death threat. Questions to ask: Why? Warn him about what? What is it regarding? Is it good intent or bad intent?

i asked if suzuha did find her father, i tought the only thing that stopped her from that was the text okabe sent to daru,
1 timeline he sent the mail
2 timeline he doesn't send the mail because he follows suzuha and why send the mail anyway if he's going directly where daru is
darkziosjJun 7, 2011 7:46 PM
Jun 7, 2011 7:53 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
DenjaX said:
Yeah exactly! I was going to point that out and why is that you think?
Although I though that thing was broken. Why did she return again? I know why but why at that precise time and I wonder WTF is up with this father thing. It's certainly not clear enough as motive and no I did not read the VN enough to know this.
Yea, I know and were in the same boat actually. I thought she has a goal to achieve.

Matheine said:
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

OMG! O_O
Who's the mother?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 7, 2011 7:59 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah, there are a permissible spoiler and real spoiler. the thing about Suzuha's dad is terrible spoiler, definitely.
This is not even spoiler of nearby episode.

Well, I think if you really don't want spoiler, you shouldn't access to S;G thread, though...
revive4563Jun 7, 2011 8:03 PM
Jun 7, 2011 8:49 PM

Dec 2010
I'm confused. You said the same thing twice in different ways.

darkziosj said:

1 timeline he sent the mail

The timeline in which he sent the mail was after he found out that Suzuha was leaving since she did not find her father.

darkziosj said:

2 timeline he doesn't send the mail because he follows suzuha and why send the mail anyway if he's going directly were daru is

He did send the mail in the other timeline, thus created this timeline. In this, he receives the message and then follows what it told him: don't let Suzuha leave. Bring her back to the party. That's the only reason why he followed her, otherwise it would have been just like the first time in which Suzuha leaves.

Jun 7, 2011 9:07 PM

May 2010
Agh so many spoilers. It's hard to know when they're just a huge picture and when... oh. I see. :<

Anyway, the ep was rad. Very enjoyable. Lacking in tuturu sadly.
Luckily it's my message tone atm so I'm not gonig into withdrawal yet :P Mayuri is so wonderful. Aaaah~
Jun 7, 2011 9:08 PM
Mar 2011
Several jaws have been dropped in this episode.
Jun 7, 2011 9:08 PM

Nov 2010
IT WAS DETERMINED BY STEINS;GATE.
Jun 7, 2011 10:18 PM

Oct 2010
oh my god okabexchristina please
and with lab member 8 the crew is finally complete..... i think
Jun 7, 2011 10:18 PM

Jul 2008
I agree that you shouldn't look in an episode discussion thread if you don't want to come across spoilers, but I don't see the point of spoiling huge things in this thread. The spoilers I expect if I come on here are ones that pertain to this episode or past ones, or future speculation. It is kind of annoying to read something massive that won't even appear for several episodes. Why even post it? I did open the spoiler tab though, but it is still annoying ahah.
Jun 7, 2011 11:19 PM

Jun 2010
This episode is the best one all season. Okabe fingering Rukako made me choke on my drink. And some great plot developments, too. The changes with each d-mail are interesting, and surprising how far they can go.
Jun 7, 2011 11:48 PM

Oct 2010
DesolateOne said:
Thank you so much for that. It now makes sense. I know who sent it BTW and it makes as to why. Can't wait when all that will reveal itself in a rather gruesome way. Warning to all we will either need Kleenex or get ready. This is not a joke. The warning is real. Other than that, this shows does tend to mix a nice gag section with serious stuff but why do I have the gut feelings that soon it's all going to be shit hit the fans and only serious stuff.

Jun 8, 2011 12:17 AM

Oct 2009
kaminakun said:
NikuiKira12 said:

Oh my gawd, fucking hate spoilers, spoiler tags are like click me tags.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Seriously, please put a big warning to the spoiler if it's a serious spoiler... I'm not gonna say anything because there WAS a spoiler tag (unlike how I got spoiled of Katanagatari's by a private message spoiler by some random) but still, why post spoilers in the episode discussion thread.

And I can't believe he altered the past after setting up a (Y) flag with Chrsti(na).
YanofliesJun 8, 2011 12:20 AM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

808 by Dagolio »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

551 by klrtg15 »»
May 23, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

310 by sidusX7 »»
May 21, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

486 by Term4738 »»
May 14, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1830 by wibugar »»
May 9, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.