Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 27, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Goddess and her plans...Jesus, he's almost treating this like a game.

About time we're getting more screen time for the other main female cast like Tarte this time. And it looks like Lugh is the one that saves her life. Thank God this aired on AT-X so no censorship.
Oct 27, 2021 7:28 AM

Feb 2018
Megami no Keikaku

The goddess plans to stop the escape of the brave. After defeating the Demon King and saving the world, the hero said that he would destroy the world with his power. Therefore, she summoned the soul of someone from another world to be reincarnated. Rogue is already 10 years old and somehow the mom love is still.. For some reason the market always serves delicious food. Being a tabibito is hard but will gain a lot of experience. Because every time there is a meeting it must be because of fate, just keep this as a secret. Two years after his first meeting and being woken up with an oppai, woah how lucky. Even Tarte wouldn't have thought that she would be this beautiful, xD. But yeah tbh, that's pretty and that oppai Muehehehe. Lucky I watch this show on AT-X if it aired on a national tv channel I'm sure there will be censorship for oppai, lol. Woahhh oppai. Did you just mention the conditions from Daddy? It was just a check to become Ansatsusha..... With just two years, that's take a long time, xD.

Oct 27, 2021 7:46 AM
Jul 2021
Lol this series is peetty good so far didnt expect it bu yeah
Oct 27, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2019
2 years later and his mother is still trying to make him cross-dress

Interesting, so the Goddess had other people with the same task as Lugh. I wonder what's her play here. Although it would seem that, unlike Lugh, the other guy didn't wasn't up to the task, apparently

Oct 27, 2021 8:04 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Makes me smile to see that we are getting PLOT in this as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 27, 2021 8:25 AM

May 2020
Being abandoned by her own family, alone in a forest and then being saved by Lugh. So finally another member of harem, Talt.

And yeah, unsurprisingly some good plot too this episode.
Oct 27, 2021 8:27 AM
May 2015
I did quite enjoy the fact that one of the previous people sent over had been quite a fan of Maple from Bofuri apparently.
Oct 27, 2021 8:29 AM

Oct 2017
An episode introducing Talt and it was nice. She's an amusing one and I like her dediction towards Lugh which is supposedly due to Lugh's manipulation but I kinda doubt that's actually the case but either way I like her. Also Lugh's mom was amusing as usual.
Oct 27, 2021 8:38 AM

Dec 2020
Lugh has saved tarte and now he need her to stay as a assistant.

Looks they skipped 2 years but im fine with that they show how they meet dach other.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 27, 2021 8:45 AM

Aug 2021
Isn't Tarte's chest, or I should say her whole body is, a lot ladylike for her age?? I mean, she's just 12...
Also Lugh's voice doesn't suit his age...
No hate, btw... I'm liking the series...
Goated_Weeb526Oct 31, 2021 11:04 PM

Yeah, the world would be dark without Light...
but without L, the world would just be a Word...
Oct 27, 2021 8:45 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
well god damn

thats ALOOOOT of gifs i gotta make :D
Oct 27, 2021 8:49 AM
Jul 2021
anybody else surprised by just how much they’re enjoying this show? It’s honestly really good.
also anyone else get the feeling that the goddess mission for him is more like a game to her and not important? when she was looking at the other guy she was smiling. or maybe i’m tweakin
Oct 27, 2021 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
The introduction story of Tarte (the manga named her as Talt which IDK why but that translation sounds horrible), an abandoned girl from a poor family that Lugh has saved her from captivity of being the prey of wolves, and simultaneously a good chance to test his assassination powers.

Lugh's mom Esri is a natural MILF though, always serving the best interests for him as a child in mentality. Tarte being sent to acquire food from Lugh's family, and is all the "red thread of fate" of meeting him. A twist of fate lets Tarte see Lugh as an assassin, and since she mentions about the Goddess, he straightforwardly adds her into his harem to live with a purpose, Tarte entrusting the assassin secret and serving him for life.

Back to the Goddess though, another person who's been handed down the same mission and conditions as Lugh sometime earlier, and he's completely out of sync to turn into a NEET. Quite interesting to see different angles whom can treat the Goddess's words seriously or take it for granted. Also, I'd miss the fact that the war veteran guy who wanted to reincarnate as Bofuri's Maple (another Silver Link show), what a cool reference though.

Just as expected, Lugh teaching and training Tarte the Tuatha Dé family assassination tradition (and that scene is defo censored everywhere but AT-X), she is a good servant whom still has aways to go if she was to become a true assassin to Lugh's standards as his personal assistant.

All according to Keikaku, plus the harem.
KANLen09Oct 27, 2021 6:13 PM
Oct 27, 2021 9:03 AM
Jul 2021
Za_Warudo526 said:
Isn't Tarte's chest, or I should her whole body, a lot ladylike for her age?? I mean, she's just 12...
bro we talking about redo of healer author i mean 🤣
Oct 27, 2021 9:04 AM

Aug 2021
Konstantinos88 said:
Za_Warudo526 said:
Isn't Tarte's chest, or I should her whole body, a lot ladylike for her age?? I mean, she's just 12...
bro we talking about redo of healer author i mean 🤣

Ah...then it makes perfect sense😂😅

Yeah, the world would be dark without Light...
but without L, the world would just be a Word...

Jul 2017
Surprising how good this anime is, only thing I can complain about is that I have to wait for the AT-X version this episode~

Apr 2014
From the World Strongest Gets Reincarnated in Another World as a NEET. We've got some interesting title there.

Tarte was so hot, btw...
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 27, 2021 9:11 AM

Oct 2019
Is that war veteran looking dude mentioning Death March kara and Boufuri reference? Lol
Oct 27, 2021 9:25 AM
Apr 2021
NEW HAREM!
That's only I want to tell
Oct 27, 2021 9:29 AM
Nov 2019
the anime is alright so far but I find it hard to like any of the characters introduced so far.. the goddess seems hella fishy and the assassin mc is also not really sympathetic. tarte seems nice thoo .. also that naked posing seems rather unnecessary lol
kabooomiOct 27, 2021 9:40 AM
Oct 27, 2021 9:30 AM
Jul 2021
This is good so far and i dont think it will become your typical isekai
Oct 27, 2021 9:44 AM
Jul 2021
Damnit, I loved this episode (and this show) but I REALLY thought Lugh was starting to get some emotions now that he's got a good family.. I know he's going to be surgical and emotionless with the killing but I was bummed out with the 'brainwashing' of her, I really hope as he has allies he at least lets genuine friendship shine through, at least in the cracks lol
Oct 27, 2021 9:46 AM
Jul 2021
Also, Reincarnated as a.... Girl??! Lmfao, that was the last thing I expected that big dude to say. Also this sleezy Goddess what is she up to?! Or is she just hedging her bets
Oct 27, 2021 10:21 AM

Feb 2019
Man this is probably my fave show of the season rn. I loved redo, but think this is even better of a story. I think the world building and characters are excellent.

Today’s episode was the best yet imo. I love Tarte already and am interested in seeing how she and Lugh work together on missions.
Oct 27, 2021 10:38 AM
Jul 2020
LewdLamia said:
Surprising how good this anime is, only thing I can complain about is that I have to wait for the AT-X version this episode~
same if i watch seasonal anime i and i see big shadow (if im not aware. In general i know if it get uncensored or not( i will stop and wait for bd or at x version.
Oct 27, 2021 10:43 AM

Feb 2014
The war veteran had me laughing. I didn't expect a tough soldier like him to wish for a chance to reincarnate as a girl and one that's a big reference to the adorable Maple from Bofuri, another Silver Link animated show from last year. He's got some good taste, I must admit, but he's ended up becoming a NEET who has put on weight and won't fight the hero. Typical... XD

A short time skip later and we see Lugh rescuing and recruiting Tarte to help him. Another time skip later and we see how much Tarte has grown and not just in the chest department, either! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I should've seen that Lugh would teach Tarte the same way that he was taught from his father, even down to stripping nude. I did sadly watch the censored version, so I'll check the uncensored version of the episode later. Either way, it's nice to see how much Tarte cares for Lugh and seeing her using the new weapon he made for her was pretty cool. I do look forward to seeing her in action soon. =)
Oct 27, 2021 10:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The harsh realities of survival huh. Its amusing how much the mother dots on Lugh though. Then again i guess he's more mature than your average 10 year old. But its nice that the locals are recognizing his skills. That wolf pack though sure proved to be the perfect opponents for Lugh that showcased his new skills and gear. To think that's how Lugh met and befriended Tarte. The convo with the goddess though was a nice reference to Bofuri though. Looks like she's going with her plan for some time with varying results. The 2 year time skip though sure has been nice to Tarte. Being able to live in a safe place without having to starve sure works wonders on people. Still an assassin thats also skilled as a maid as well thats an interesting combo. The retractable spear that Lugh crafted for Tarte though sure was a nice idea. Overall an interesting ep that served as an excellent means to formally introduce the character of Tarte and showcase her transformation from abandoned child that had no hope to a assassin maid that's determined to help her savior with his job.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2021 10:51 AM

Nov 2014
Oh damn, I wasn't aware there will be scenes requiring AT-X version. I'm not gonna rewatch it just for this one scene, but maybe someone has link to gifs or sth? Internet should be full of those by now...
Oct 27, 2021 10:53 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Lugh’s mother is really funny lol. Always thinking he is going through a rebellious phase because he won’t wear her clothing she makes… Lugh really is good at brainwashing people whilst making them think he will actually protect them xD. Tarte is a cool character and she’s also got mana. Seems he is also inspecting her body to see how powerful it is also. She is also really good with a spear.

‘Mr Lugh, If you don’t wake up I’ll have to get mischievous.’

This series has been a really good adaptation of the LN so far. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 27, 2021 10:55 AM

Jun 2020
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Lugh’s mother is really funny lol. Always thinking he is going through a rebellious phase because he won’t wear her clothing she makes… Lugh really is good at brainwashing people whilst making them think he will actually protect them xD. Tarte is a cool character and she’s also got mana. Seems he is also inspecting her body to see how powerful it is also. She is also really good with a spear.

‘Mr Lugh, If you don’t wake up I’ll have to get mischievous.’

This series has been a really good adaptation of the LN so far. Looking forward to the next episode!

Did you read the LN, if you did can I ask you something?
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Oct 27, 2021 10:57 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao a heroic theme played while MC was brainwashing a little girl. B r u h.

A strong guy reincarnated as a neet? Well that's new. It's kind of cool the goddess is chill and didn't immediately punish for not doing her job. It's also clever that she hired multiple people as backup. But this also makes me question just why does she want the hero of that world killed. The OP suggests that Lugh might turn on her in the future so it's probably not something good.
Oct 27, 2021 11:06 AM
Mar 2011
DKDiabloLicht said:
I really hope as he has allies he at least lets genuine friendship shine through, at least in the cracks lol

He is an assassin with extremely dangerous goal. I'm sure he also perfectly remembers how he was betrayed.
He could not risk it nor he would be ready to do so so early.
Oct 27, 2021 11:09 AM
Oct 2019
I thought this show was pretty good until the girl Tarte got introduced. Honestly if it keeps being like that I might drop it. It got very annoying
Oct 27, 2021 11:12 AM
Jul 2021
ArdRaeiss said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
I really hope as he has allies he at least lets genuine friendship shine through, at least in the cracks lol

He is an assassin with extremely dangerous goal. He could not risk it nor he would be ready to do so so early.

Yeah but he doesn't have to brainwash or manipulate her, she would have followed him regardless. I am glad that this show has a little darkness/edge to it, I just hope that he develops bonds. He definitely had a ton of regrets in his past life, and wanted to correct those in this one. And he didn't have a loving happy family there either, so I want those to influence him. I don't want it to happen overnight, or for him to just become a generic Isekai protagonist (even though I do love Isekai) but I just hope he bonds with her and with his magic tutor because I loved her as well. Btw his voice changed when he went from 10-12, do we think that it'll change again when he's 16 or older eventually? Or this will be his puberty over the hump voice and that'll be that? I liked his kid voice, but I like his new voice too, and I really liked his old man voice too but it wouldn't make sense for him to still have that
Oct 27, 2021 11:13 AM

Sep 2015
Well that felt unsettling, but the new voice acting for deepen lugh's voice was nice.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 27, 2021 11:16 AM
Apr 2021
this is just a hentai with the lewd scenes cut out
the plot is dead. the characters are dead. Everyone loves Lugh and thinks he's the greatest person of all time
what a joke of a series
Oct 27, 2021 11:22 AM
Mar 2011
DKDiabloLicht said:
Btw his voice changed when he went from 10-12, do we think that it'll change again when he's 16 or older eventually? Or this will be his puberty over the hump voice and that'll be that? I liked his kid voice, but I like his new voice too, and I really liked his old man voice too but it wouldn't make sense for him to still have that

Wow, I haven't really noticed that his voice changed again. It suited his growth and current appearance so well, just like previous voices were great for old guy and young boy.
So far this anime is surprisingly good.
Oct 27, 2021 11:27 AM
Jul 2021
ArdRaeiss said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Btw his voice changed when he went from 10-12, do we think that it'll change again when he's 16 or older eventually? Or this will be his puberty over the hump voice and that'll be that? I liked his kid voice, but I like his new voice too, and I really liked his old man voice too but it wouldn't make sense for him to still have that

Wow, I haven't really noticed that his voice changed again. It suited his growth and current appearance so well, just like previous voices were great for old guy and young boy.
So far this anime is surprisingly good.

Right?? I know I'm in the minority who enjoyed RoH(or at least who are willing to say they enjoyed it), I know it's dark and F'd up but I really wish there were more stories that would go REALLY dark or just push boundaries wherever instead of so many just being cookie cutter, but I really expected something similar out of this. I really do love Isekai and especially OP Isekai, but this show just appeals to me way more than most. I love the characters, the powers, the magic system, and I can't wait to see where it goes. The only sad thing is there's only 6 books, so who knows when it could get a second season! 😩
Oct 27, 2021 12:12 PM
May 2021
Puberty hit Lugh like a truck, and truck-kun wasn’t involved this time.
Oct 27, 2021 12:17 PM
Nov 2016
That carpenter spent hours making those wooden targets look so uniform and perfect and then she obliterated them in seconds. I hope he never finds out.
Oct 27, 2021 12:19 PM
Nov 2016
theGodde said:
the plot is dead. the characters are dead. Everyone loves Lugh and thinks he's the greatest person of all time
what a joke of a series

the cover picture is literally a harem. What did you expect?
Oct 27, 2021 12:27 PM

May 2020
Za_Warudo526 said:
I was thinking the same lol but still it’s pretty good so far
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Wings

Apr 2017
Interesting to see Lugh has some competition to beat the Hero - not that it was a surprise though.

We also got another time-skip - to excuse giving Tarte tits.
May 2020
So far it’s 8/10 I’m also surprised as well about how much I like this show. I think it’s plays the serious thing better because the mc wasn’t some game loving teen who was isekaid.
Oct 27, 2021 12:52 PM

Jun 2017
Dam in two years Lugh god a chad voice and Tarte got a nice...assets. Puberty was a blessing for them.
Oct 27, 2021 12:54 PM
Nov 2019
theGodde said:
what a joke of a series

ngl if there was a hentai of this detail and quality I'd watch the hell out of it.
Jokes aside yes there were boobs but I don't remember seeing anything sexual and no way enough to be a "hentai with lewd scenes cut out"
Oct 27, 2021 12:59 PM

Sep 2008
I thought that this series was going for story over simply putting boobs and panty shots on screen to get views.
I was so wrong, so very, very wrong.

Oct 27, 2021 1:36 PM

Feb 2021
They really adding that ecchi huh...

Well in the light novel none of these scenes with Tarte even existed, I knew this anime was gonna add some fan-service, but like uncensored nipples....

I can't even imagine what would happen if they adapted up to volume 3. Well that remains to be seen.

Overall this was another great episode, they put some stuff out of order but its still good, and they are really taking their time with the adaptation, the introduction to Tarte was great, we also got to see the goddess again and we see that she has sent multiple people in this world with the objective of killing the hero.
Ah and yes the ED is pretty cool, glad we got to see it this time, and its nice that they showed Crunchyroll as one of the producers.

MadanielFLOct 27, 2021 8:21 PM
Oct 27, 2021 1:42 PM
Jul 2021
KevinRa24 said:
I thought this show was pretty good until the girl Tarte got introduced. Honestly if it keeps being like that I might drop it. It got very annoying
Same here, except I thought last episode was obnoxiously derivative. This guy's motto was "trust no-one" but he throws his bow and arrows at a stranger and turns his back on them? And THEN pulls the tough guy act yet reveals his noble station and job? Very dissapointing, if it keeps up it'll end up only marginally better than Kenja no Mago or Seirei Gensouki.
Oct 27, 2021 1:44 PM

Feb 2021
theGodde said:
what a joke of a series
Anime only moment
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

221 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

212 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2021

190 by ridly »»
May 6, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.