3It was OK
17.0%
2Disliked it
3.5%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.1
230 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2023 10:27 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Kaoru did the most Karou thing I've seen and that's selling potions as a business. Not a bad idea considering she's still continuing to help people.

This episode also shows me that Kaoru is a leader, at least for the younger kids. She even has influence among adults too.
Nov 4, 2023 10:50 AM

Dec 2021
The Radiant Order sounds like a fitting name for a clandestine organization.

It's clever of her to employ this small collective to distribute her potions. Although, I'm not entirely sold on 'Goddess, Hanging Eyes!' or 'Flat Chest!' as their group taglines. Perhaps I'll need to ponder on that one, haha. Kaoru really ought to administer one of those potions to Fernand after he sustained such severe injuries.

I can't believe Kaoru opted for the 'I'm her twin sister' ruse. What a whimsical choice.

Nov 4, 2023 11:14 AM

Mar 2021
Kaoru is such a good liar it just seems to come naturally to her and I really wouldn't want to be a soldier in that empire's army now she has vowed to destroy them
Nov 4, 2023 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
gotta love that no matter the social status or age, the people from that world really loves secret organizations. Kaoru's main ability is not really making potions nor lying but being so sharp and ruthless.
Nov 4, 2023 1:23 PM

Nov 2016
Ha, W Oh! My Godness reference.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 4, 2023 2:24 PM

Apr 2012
so, it was literally said "aa! megami-sama", a pleasure for us oldies :3
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Nov 4, 2023 4:00 PM
Feb 2015
Out of all the episodes so far, I think the next episode is the episode I am looking forward to the most 😂
I am the kinda person who doesn't really care for watching action but in this case, completely justifiable considering Kaoru's wits and cunningness is so high that I know she wouldn't have too much trouble with the Imperial Army but the fact she just tells the others she's going out to crush the Imperial Army, I was like holy shit this gurl insane 😂
It really is annoying seeing others trying to get a hold of something for their own benefit so it'll be really exciting seeing her shut them down

The "If a customer is rude to you, be ten times as rude back!" tho, if only we could just do that a lot irl as customer service reps and retail assistants with shitty customers ahahahhaha
Nov 4, 2023 4:22 PM

Feb 2019
they messed with the wrong girl lol she won't march to the beat of their drums; she marches to her own, although she may seem clueless at times that everyone knows she is the masked healer going around giving OP healing potions to kids lol
Nov 4, 2023 5:53 PM

Nov 2019
I still can't believe that "twins" alibi worked...
Nov 4, 2023 7:44 PM
Oct 2022
I've had it with all the lying. Why does every protagonist from this writer seem to be a compulsive liar with contradictory goals?
Nov 4, 2023 10:39 PM
Apr 2023
Sh*t getting serious now.
They thought things can just be like that where you can just take anything you want.
Looks like Kaoru is going to spread her own version of 'renaissance' to this world.
Nov 5, 2023 12:20 AM

Jun 2015
Why do such evil expressions suit her so well
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 5, 2023 1:05 AM

Oct 2022
I'd love to see her single-handedly wipe out the Imperial army, or at least, force them to retreat in humiliation never to attack again.

Nov 5, 2023 3:02 AM
Apr 2018
Reply to welcome2atlantis
I still can't believe that "twins" alibi worked...
@welcome2atlantis The conversation in the carriage ride afterward indicated that they didn't necessarily believe the lie and rather came to the conclusion that she has no interest in the guy nor returning to their country.
Nov 5, 2023 9:04 AM
Jun 2022
"Oh boy, here I go committing war crimes!"

-Kaoru next episode, probably
Nov 5, 2023 9:37 AM

May 2019
With Kaoru's healing potions lasting only 5 days I wonder how much of them don't even get consumed since I doubt they all reach sick or injured people's hands in time, especially for the towns that are further away from her. Although I do understand her concern from them being stockpiled for wartime use.

Anyways, I figured there would still be upset people from not being able to take advantage of Kaoru and her potions and there are 2 nations working together on that end. I'm curious if Kaoru will really be able to take down an army by herself and I'm thinking she'll show them some type of "miracle" or something to scare them off.
Nov 5, 2023 11:30 AM

Mar 2013
Kaoru's antics never cease to intrigue me.

Every step she takes is, in a way, adorable.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 5, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2016
She may have a bit of a mary-sue-ness to her but Kaoru is pretty darn fun.
There is something satisfying about watching her tear someone a new one when they've earned it (at least to some degree).
She's absolutely savage when she wants to be.
Nov 5, 2023 3:34 PM

May 2015
It seems the problem that comes from being a "healing angel" has occurred. Wars are now being started over Kaoru! I guess someone never warned those guys about "divine punishment."
Nov 6, 2023 5:47 AM

Jan 2019
once again, a story where the desire for a peaceful life is forgotten as soon as someone appears on the threshold on whom you can play war crimes
Nov 7, 2023 6:21 PM
Mar 2012
nice Francette & Roland return.
Kaoru "it's conspiring time!" Their Engrish catchphrases lol.
well fake twin sis lie was effective.
lots of int'l politics, love how crafty smart Kaoru is & leveraging power.
Nov 8, 2023 5:56 PM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.
Nov 14, 2023 12:03 AM

Jul 2017
Kaoru is back to her simpleton life, with only Celeste's power being a Samaritan to help other people. Well...if only not for adult-looking child of knight Francette to meet her out of nowhere.

Thanks to the potion Kaoru gave her before, Francette has aged better considerably, though she's now the guard of the king's brother Roland...which brought her back to the royal kingdom's affairs once again. Now she has another person not to reveal her secret, and as part of her "conspiracy" to sell potions, Kaoru herself, Francette, Johan, Prince Roland the Meyer Workshop are all in her plan. But someone insisting to see her...it's Prince Fernand back at it again, though Kaoru manipulates him this time by sighting twin sisters and mocking the hell out of him, even as the Meyer Workshop tries to stop him. But as far as it's of concern, Fern would not relent to chase him out everytime he tries.

While Kaoru's potion-making business is rusing war between the other kingdoms to Brancott, the Eyes of the Goddess cult gets a new house for the children and trains the children Rougo 8-manmai business style. Soon, the kingdom learns of other kingdoms attacking them, they have no choice but for them to meet Kaoru to debate the war, which she has more than inept knowledge to know who's right and wrong. Turns out, this is just the beginning of her combat, and Kaoru is back to her villainess style clearing out enemies.

The Goddess's disciple, ready for war.
Jan 14, 12:42 PM
Jan 2023
that was quick, wars are being started over Kaoru now, seems no one warned them of the divine punishment.

Also, why doesn't Kaoru selling potions as a business surprise me at this point? it just seems like something she'd do.
Feb 17, 12:13 PM
Dec 2013
Yeah, I'm done with this show. The protag just had to bring up something that just ruins the entire show for me. The show already had annoying moments before this episode, but this was the final straw for me. Shame, because I was expecting that I was going to like this show too and was looking forward to watch it before it started airing.
wildhoodFeb 17, 12:53 PM
Mar 19, 6:44 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I was wondering when Francette would reappear after she got loli-fied, I still think what happened to her wasn’t necessary but it is what it is lol, now I’m just wondering what’s up with her intense expressions in the OP and ED. But besides that we witnessed Kaoru massively influencing the kingdom, and by extension surrounding kingdoms with her potions, and now there’s two armies coming their way, Kaoru is really good at attracting attention lol.

So I guess next episode we’re gonna see her scare the armies away with some potion powers, we already saw her use nitroglycerin before so I bet she could make something else flashy that won’t kill anyone, because I doubt this show would go that far.
Jun 22, 5:50 AM

Jan 2014
What is this? an anime written by a 10 years old kid?

THIS IS EXACTLY MY REACTION FOR THE ENTIRE 5 EPISODES. NO, MAYBE FOR THE ENTIRE 12 EPISODES.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

39 by Abyhape »»
Jun 23, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

33 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

37 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

35 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

43 by Abyhape »»
Jun 21, 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.