3It was OK
5.5%
2Disliked it
2.0%
1Hated it
2.5%
Average 4.6
201 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2014 1:30 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raws are out.

Ok, that last page really made me laugh. :D
Mar 26, 2014 1:50 AM

Apr 2013
short_review said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raws are out.

Ok, that last page really made me laugh. :D

where? because i can't find it anywhere
Mar 26, 2014 2:13 AM

Mar 2014
http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/2169 < Here is the link to raw scans

LMAO USOPP LOOOOOOL
Mar 26, 2014 2:23 AM

Jan 2009
Ahah what the hell just happened?!
Mar 26, 2014 2:24 AM

Sep 2008
Usopp beat Sugar with his face... :D
Mar 26, 2014 2:31 AM

Oct 2009
LOL Sugar lost to Usopp's face

...man but sad flashback (i feel so sorry for Kyros)
247EyesMar 26, 2014 2:56 AM
Mar 26, 2014 2:36 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. So sad for Curos being turned into a toy and Scarlet not being able to remember him before she died.
Franky got owned.
Diamante was the one who shot Rebecca's Mum.
That reaction at the the end with Sugar and Usopp.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 26, 2014 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
here's the scanlated chapter if you haven't found it already: http://mangajoy.com/One-Piece/742/1/

wth happened at the end? the tong twister reminded me of Uzumaki lol
Mar 26, 2014 2:44 AM
Mar 2014
WOW this Chapter Blew me away; at first I thought more flash backs how great..ha!.

Usopp going back was SO badass. He got destroyed due to No Haki..He really needs it for his range =). Anywho!, he makes up for it with his courage god damn that face though was too good; scared her so badly she got KTFO"D lol holy shit I wonder how strong 1 legged Solider really is in Human form :).

Shits gonna hit the fan when EVERYONE CHANGES BACK TO NORMAL. EVERYONE who Competed is now going to ally with the Straw hats zomg. Over 400 Competitors; Doffy's gonna be definately shitting his pants after this cant wait =)

*EDIT* : http://www.onemanga.me/one-piece/742/20/

Picture of USOOP"S Conquer's Haki LOL
Mar 26, 2014 2:45 AM

Mar 2014
Sugar with that Perona x Enel Face. LOOOOL .. A child is always a child. xD
Mar 26, 2014 2:48 AM

Aug 2010
Best chapter in quite a while! So good!!

The FEEEEELZ in Curos's flashback were just too much >.<

I was smiling throughout his happy life with Scarlet and Rebecca. So sweet :3

Dat love story :*)

The way everything turned out when Dofla invaded was so sad T_T

Scarlet dying in his hands without knowing him T O T

But he's friggin BA! How he sacrificed his leg to kill Dofla. I wonder how much damage he would've done if his attack connected? I'm guessing he's pretty much on par with Dofla with all that strength he has.

The 2nd half with everyone in complete despair; Franky beat down to no end O_O
And Ussop practically dead! That was so hard to watch >~<

The last page was friggin GOLD though!!! SO DAMN HILARIOUS XDXDXD
DEM FACES HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Who would've thought she'd faint from shock lol

Nxt chap!! Time for the counterattack :D Can't friggin wait!!! All the toys will change back to humans and the SHs will have hundreds of allies in an instant!!!
Even Cavendish hehe!!! I AM FRIGGIN HYPE!!

The chaos that will occur will be SO GOOD :D
Mar 26, 2014 2:50 AM

Oct 2009
So i guess they found out Kinemon's true identity

I wish we have more of Sabo in the next chapter
Mar 26, 2014 3:02 AM

Jul 2013
WAIT WAIT WAIT WTF JUST HAPPENED SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

Franky nuuu oh well he was so outnumbered, But i thought it was gonna tell us about sanji and stuff with big mom

edit~

oh i see i see... lool totally unexpected But i like it
Ocelot117Mar 26, 2014 3:14 AM
Mar 26, 2014 3:20 AM

Mar 2014
Hopefully there'll be StrawHats, Colosseum fighters and victims of Dressrosa will be fighting against Doffy, Marines & Big Mam!! Chaotic badass war!
Mar 26, 2014 3:22 AM

Aug 2010
Ocelot117 said:

Franky nuuu oh well he was so outnumbered

If only he had the Shogun with him hehe ^^
Mar 26, 2014 3:25 AM

Jul 2013
He needed his cyborg too....
i hope it shows what actually happened tho
Mar 26, 2014 3:34 AM

May 2013
kinda hard for me to imagine how franky get beaten up.. there must be atleast 1 strong guy there..

great chapter
Mar 26, 2014 3:37 AM

Aug 2008
LMAO Usopp. Totally didn't see that coming.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 26, 2014 3:41 AM

Jul 2013
Dat Enel face, hahaha!

Man, poor Kyros. That back story was so fucked up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2014 3:51 AM

Apr 2009
boring
how long does he intend to drag this arc
Mar 26, 2014 3:51 AM

Nov 2011
That was a great flash back and an awesome chapter overall.
I would of liked to seen more of what happened to Franky seeing how he wasn't looking to good.
Geez Luffy is also about to be surrounded and Sabo taking on Burgess without any fear must be pretty confident in his strength xD

5/5
Mar 26, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2013
Awesome flashback . This is what makes One Piece a great series .

Usopp makes another giant friend xD
I liked that line from Cabbage . Now he's probably gonna team up with the SHs !!
Mar 26, 2014 4:02 AM

Mar 2012
Such sadness yet such comedy. Only Oda can pull this off!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 26, 2014 4:06 AM

Jun 2011
It was funny how Curos reacted near Rebecca. :P
Yeah, Usopp, do it your way, we do not care! Just save the day in the next chapter!
Mar 26, 2014 4:32 AM

Jun 2007
Just as planned.
Mar 26, 2014 4:35 AM

Nov 2011
fuckzodd said:
boring

Oh, so you're the one who gave it a 1/5. ;p

AzurePisces said:
kinda hard for me to imagine how franky get beaten up.. there must be atleast 1 strong guy there..

great chapter

Senor Pink, Mach Vise & a Vice Admiral vs Franky.

He did great for stalling some time and managed to keep 2 executives busy while Usoland and the rest doing the S.O.P mission.

------------
I never imagined that last page to happen.

GOda-sama did an amazing job! As always XD
He made Ussop the worst last chapters just for him to become a great character in this chapter. Gained more allies + he succeeded the mission and will gained the trust again of the dwarves and will gain thousands of followers like he always brag.

I might really going to root Ussop for Vice Captain of the crew if this continue.
One Piece = Devil Tree XD
Mar 26, 2014 4:41 AM

Jul 2013
fuckzodd said:
boring

um wtf?
Mar 26, 2014 4:42 AM

Mar 2014
The look on Kyros's face when Rebecca was born... XD. Can't wait for next week!
Mar 26, 2014 4:48 AM

Oct 2009
LoCkEyThIrTeEn said:
fuckzodd said:
boring

Oh, so you're the one who gave it a 1/5. ;p

I thought the exact same thing
...how can some say this was a boring chapter when it make its audience
get emotionally attached and make dozens of people feel sad (and some cry)
for Kyros....then few pages later make you bust up laughing in a short 19pgs?
Mar 26, 2014 4:57 AM

Oct 2007
i think the tabasco candy was so strong that fumes of tabasco came out of usop's mouth so while usop still suffers he made sugar suffer by standing way too close to him

so the fumes of tabasco are still way too strong after going out of usop's mouth, sounds like some military grade of super efficient concentrated pepper spray XD

basically usop is a hero by being tortured lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2014 5:03 AM

Nov 2013
People rating a chapter 1/5 because some of the previous chapters were too slow or boring are ... weird.

I wonder if it's really enough to make all the toys become human again. If so I doubt we will see the end of the fight in the coloseum, more likely there will be a riot and the real deal will begin.

Still laughing at the last page even if I read it 5 times. Usopp conquerir Haki ftw !
Mar 26, 2014 5:16 AM

May 2013
The scene where scarlet died while curos is holding her is sad. but that sadness is replaced with happiness when i saw usopp's and sugar's face.
Can't wait to the next chapter all of the toys in dressrosa will become human again. goodluck fighting them doflamingo.
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Mar 26, 2014 5:20 AM

Dec 2008
Dem flashback feels. Lol'd at the scene with the mourners. It was so out of place like from a comedy. Holding Rebecca with gloves was pretty funny too. Soldier-san ;_____; <3
Mar 26, 2014 5:23 AM

Jun 2013
Hahahha!!! Love From first save!!!! XD First she hates him, but then... HAHAHA!!! Love wins All!!!

O.o...LOL!!!!! EVEN FAKED HER OWN DEATH!? XDXDXDXD True Love... aww

Flamingo....Sometimes You are awesome, but currently i hate you so much....But damn Curos is So Cool!!!! Curos past was awesome. and sad.

So Colosseum is breaking down because of their strikes? let's see if it breaks competently.
Damn Diamond...He is one that will not get awy easily after this. I think that either Rebecca or Curos will beat 7 shit's out of him.

Dammit!!! Franky is Down!!! And Usopp got some serious fan just now....I knew he did not have a chance, but....LOL!!! Sugar caused her own lost!!! Toys...ARE....Free and turning back Humans!!!!! Rebellion...Starts NOW!!!! XDXD Usopp's and Sugar's Faces!!! XD LOL!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 26, 2014 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
JoyousAnime said:

Remember, she is older than she looks. Her Fruit stopped her body growth.

O.O Oh shit, just realized....Curos is in palace, and going to turn back human...just couple meters away from Flamingo...it is going to be slaughter of Mingos men.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 26, 2014 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
I didn't expect Franky to get beaten, but considering the number of enemies he had to fight, he put up a good resistance.

The last page was so funny and unpredictable! Poor Usopp you can rest now... Even though it looks like Sugar fainted from being shocked, I think Usopp might have mixed the candy with another substance to create a powerful gas or the candy was strong enough to affect everyone close to him. I guess the next chapter will have an explanation for it.
NaughtyNoddyMar 26, 2014 5:52 AM
Mar 26, 2014 5:41 AM

Dec 2013
Not quite feeling this chapter and I REALLY didn't understand the end.

Some Fairy Tail shit going on here. LOL. Oh well I'll over look it. :P
Mar 26, 2014 5:44 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
That was a very sad flashback with Kyros with him being forgotten after being turned into a toy.

But wow, wtf?! That last page! Ahahahaha! xD What a scary face, Usopp! Really, that was so scary! Even his eyes were bent! Being forced to eat that tabasco candy, I never imagined him making a face that will SCARE the s**t out of Sugar! Sugar was so shocked that she lost consciousness. Uh-oh... You know what will happen to all the toys in Dressrosa next........

This is gonna be one big riot!

Also, I look forward to hearing KugiRie voicing Sugar in that frightened state! ;D
Mar 26, 2014 5:47 AM
Apr 2013
Dat Kyros flashback.. is it bad that it made me cry ? ;_;

I didn't really get the last page, but it I bet it was a typical Usopp win.. One Piece facial expressions are unbeatable! XD

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Mar 26, 2014 6:17 AM

Jan 2014
al1619 said:
Dat Kyros flashback.. is it bad that it made me cry ? ;_;

I didn't really get the last page, but it I bet it was a typical Usopp win.. One Piece facial expressions are unbeatable! XD

Usopp ate the tatababasco. Since it was really spicy (enough to knock you down), Usopp cried out loud and made that face. Sugar got surprised by his face and lost consciousness. You know what it means if Sugar lost consciousness right? :p

I totally didn't expect Usopp using his "conqueror haki" to beat Sugar. And dat flashback was so cute, sweet, yet sad. This chapter makes me remember how creative Oda is.
Mar 26, 2014 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
Jarjaxle said:
JoyousAnime said:

Remember, she is older than she looks. Her Fruit stopped her body growth.

O.O Oh shit, just realized....Curos is in palace, and going to turn back human...just couple meters away from Flamingo...it is going to be slaughter of Mingos men.

But hold on. Curos's leg was cut off as he was going to attack Doflamingo. But he didn't have time to bleed out cause Sugar turned him into a toy right after. So, when he comes back will he be bleeding out again? Or will it be healed? And I'm still expecting him to be badass with only one leg lol
Mar 26, 2014 6:33 AM

Aug 2012
dat plot twist
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Mar 26, 2014 6:58 AM
Sep 2012
A nice little story, Kyros and Scarlet story was so nice until Domflamingo runied everything, I can't wait for Luffy to kick his butt. It was a very fast story, one moment she hates him, the next moment they are in love. Why can't most romantic comedies be like that.

So Kyros got away before they could make agree to a contract, I thought maybe it was because of Domflamingo's arrogance of just letting him go, but okay.

So the grape wasn't poison at all, what was the plan, was that grape meant for Trebol, if it was meant for Sugar, how could that scare her if she can't see herself.

An excellent chapter, makes me what to see the villain get his, go Luffy and Kyros.
Mar 26, 2014 7:56 AM

Dec 2012
At first. I was like another sad story :'(
But that face Usopp made was just Killing. I laugh so much that i feel off my chair.
Kyros deserve all my respect, cutting his foot in order to save his king.
I guess that everyone will be free since she fainted.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Mar 26, 2014 8:39 AM

Mar 2012
Very lovely but sad flashback with Curos and Rebecca... :[

And wow xD That Usopp expression at the end was priceless -- not exactly what I was expecting, but I guess since this is Usopp, I should have figured. xP
Mar 26, 2014 8:40 AM

Feb 2014
This is all setting up for Luffy to become a Yonkou.

1) he gathers countless allies from freeing the toys
2) he defeats Doflamingo and gains even more recognition

Then I'm not sure, one of these two:

3a) he joins Sanji and co. to take down Big Mom (I'm willing to bet that we won't be seeing Sanji and co. for a while because they're going to be the catalyst for the next arc, and I'm expecting them to have been defeated and held hostage.)
3b) Big Mom's crew leaves, and we follow Law's plan to take down Kaidou.

Either way, we will see Luffy take a big name spot. The title won't mean anything to Luffy, of course. But it will pave the way to his final battle with Blackbeard.
かいぞくおうにおれはなる!
Mar 26, 2014 8:42 AM

May 2013
That artificial Haoushoku Haki is amazing. That Kyros is a truly a real man.
Mar 26, 2014 8:58 AM

Jun 2012
God damn... got a huge laugh out of Riku and Kyros crying when Rebecca was born. And man, that was sad as hell... had tears rolling down my eyes the minute I saw Scarlet, because I knew how it would go.

Kyros is a badass for cutting his leg off like that... Zoro almost did that once. Thankfully he didn't, though, or else our 3 sword-style swordsman would be running around on two little stubs. It's too bad Riku got captured again anyway... but still this background story was pretty great. Just noticed that Scarlet looks just like Rebecca (who I still can't get over how much she looks like Nami).

Ha, and right after I said Franky was the only one who probably had it in the bag, he loses. Not really all that surprising though... but I do wonder how he lost... 'cause hell, even Machvise was standing there like nothing happened. It must've been the double team between Machvise and Senor Pink, because I doubt any amount of small-fry could beat Franky. Hope we see more of that later.

Okay, after this chapter I'm seriously starting to think Usopp has Haoshoku Haki. That's the second time (first was Perona) that he made someone pass out while foaming at the mouth. Really starting to wonder if it was just a coincidence now... and it would be pretty awesome if Usopp has it. Either way, Sugar's reaction was freakin' hilarious and unexpected.

blfan said:
So the grape wasn't poison at all, what was the plan, was that grape meant for Trebol, if it was meant for Sugar, how could that scare her if she can't see herself.
It wasn't supposed to be poison, that was just Sugar's assumption. It's supposed to be the "world's hottest grape", hot enough to make anyone who eats it pass out.
HalibelTheEspadaMar 26, 2014 3:10 PM
Mar 26, 2014 9:48 AM
Apr 2013
Great chapter with a nice a nice end, though I'm really not sure what happened there.

I think Usopp used some sort of trick there, because I really can't imagine his face looking like that and still being alive. I thought it would be some sort of plant shooting out of his mouth and eyes, so maybe it's not really Usopp, but a plant clone? It looks pretty real though, so that's probably not it. It's might just be the reaction to the tabasco after all. Anyway I doubt that it has anything to do with haki.
So next week we should find out, if knocking out Sugar, will turn everyone back to normal or not. Considering everyone's reaction, it probably does.

So Kyros lost his leg after all...
Franky losing in the end was pretty obious as well. He was fighting the marines and dofi's men. I would have still liked to see the Straw Hats kicking everyones ass though :D. But Franky might not be completely beaten yet. He could also be lying on the ground protecting his back (not sure how his body works after the time skip).
QuiniusMar 26, 2014 10:02 AM
Mar 26, 2014 9:56 AM

Sep 2011
fuckzodd said:
boring

I don't see how it's dragging....this is One Piece and it's one of the 'main arcs' they are always epic in scale. Have you not read a Shonen before, I think Dressrosa has had the best pacing since CP9. If this was Fishman Island I'd agree with you.

OT: Good chapter, poor Kyros. He's lived a pretty misrable existance for the past 10 years. I'd like to see him kick Doffy's ass before Luffy inevitably joins in.

I had a feeling Ussop was going to beat Sugar like he did Perona; pretty damn funny. Now that everyone is turning back into humans I hope we get to see Robin have another 1v1 fight she hasn't really fought anyone since Skypiea. Also who's going to help out Franky, I mean I figured that he would get beat being that he was outnumbered but he didn't seem to deal a lot of damage to those two DonQ pirates.

As for the arena, it may be obvious now, but I believe the arena is going to be destroyed and everyone fighting up there will fall into the toy factory. If Rebecca is going to get Ace's fruit it's going to be when that happens otherwise it will probably go to Sabo. Now that we know Diamante killed Scarlet (Rebecca's mom) it would be good to see her beat Diamante with Ace's fruit instead of someone else. Anyways One Piece was great as usual, hell this chapter was better than the usual. I can't wait for next week, the hype train is roaring in this arc.

EDIT: OH before I forget, you know how Ussop is always saying I got 8,000 followers blahblahblah..... Well after what just happened Captain Ussop-Sama really will be able to back that up for once. Which is fucking hilarious and awesome.
FullmetalRaikouMar 26, 2014 10:00 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Today

11 by ShokatAli »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 11

61 by landofthekwt »»
Today, 11:22 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 95 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Oct 1, 2009

28 by Zowabo »»
Today, 6:15 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 77 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 22, 2010

18 by Zowabo »»
Today, 4:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 68 Discussion

ToxxicTeardrop - Aug 22, 2010

24 by Zowabo »»
Yesterday, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.