Forum Settings
Forums

Man Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 years

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 30, 2008 7:09 AM

Jul 2007
Damn... I wonder what was going through his sick mind... I bet there are some sociologists/psychologists who'd have a field day with this...

Damn sick, though.
Apr 30, 2008 7:10 AM

Mar 2007
I hope his soul rots in hell.
DracoowlApr 30, 2008 7:24 AM
Apr 30, 2008 7:21 AM
Feb 2008
1eyedjoker said:
Autonomous said:
You guys are sick. You may want to consider admitting yourselves to a psychiatric hospital for some help.

Instead of just insulting the barbaric people on this board, why don't you play devil's advocate and say why we shouldn't do these things to him.

as the advocate of the devil i will say that the best course is to protect him in a maximuim secrutiy jail and give him lots of help...the reason for this i should point out is that he was merely evoking a primevil urge to be close to love that he had obviosly lost in his life...his life details are a mystery to us however we can assume at one poitn he must have been fairly happy and in love to be married and have children...what went wrong in his life we wont know perhaps a cheating lover or watching his daugter with other men his heart and mind and spirt have been broken and we must save him from a hell that some would inflict on him yes we should help this man and restore him to being a beutful angel

hoever as me i say burn him in hell....meh im no saint
Apr 30, 2008 7:28 AM

Jul 2007
I feel simply disgusted at the moment.
What a sick old man. And seriously? 15 years? -facepalm-
Apr 30, 2008 7:30 AM

Apr 2008
1eyedjoker said:
Autonomous said:
You guys are sick. You may want to consider admitting yourselves to a psychiatric hospital for some help.

Instead of just insulting the barbaric people on this board, why don't you play devil's advocate and say why we shouldn't do these things to him.

That wasn't an insult, it was some helpful advice. Because one shouldn't have to have the reasons no one should be tortured explained to them.

What do I think? I think he should get life in prison. I also think that there is obviously something wrong with the way his brain works. This isn't like a kidnapping for ransom, a gangland killing, or a thief getting caught in a home invasion and killing the home owner. This is some seriously messed up shit. Not just anyone could do this if their circumstances were similar.

Note that just because I think he's fucked up in the head doesn't mean that I think he shouldn't be held responsible for what he did.
Apr 30, 2008 7:43 AM
Feb 2008
Autonomous said:
1eyedjoker said:
Autonomous said:

That wasn't an insult, it was some helpful advice. Because one shouldn't have to have the reasons no one should be tortured explained to them.

What do I think? I think he should get life in prison. I also think that there is obviously something wrong with the way his brain works. This isn't like a kidnapping for ransom, a gangland killing, or a thief getting caught in a home invasion and killing the home owner. This is some seriously messed up shit. Not just anyone could do this if their circumstances were similar.

Note that just because I think he's fucked up in the head doesn't mean that I think he shouldn't be held responsible for what he did.

its just seems you idea of being responsible for his actions mean 15 years in prison and thats it...no no...i think subjecting him to the same humiltion he exacted on his family should be the truest for of beinf help responsible for your action though im sure you will disagre with me on this
Apr 30, 2008 8:28 AM

Oct 2007
It's like everyone is living in their protected little bubble. One side is advocating strange torture and the other is basically advocating that nothing should happen aside from the criminal sitting in a prison cell (Autonomous, I'm pretty sure that if this happened to you, you wouldn't be saying the same thing).

My idea of justice is this: If one person wrongs another, it is that person's full right to do the exact same to them, or something equivalent. However, if they are forgiving, then that is better for them. You are wronging the victim if you do not give equal punishment to that which they received. You are wronging the criminal if you overdo it.

The state has been given responsibility for carrying out "Justice." Unfortunately, due to the masses of unaffected people all living in their little bubbles opposing things like the death penalty, victims of crimes don't get justice done for them.

*Note - I'm not advocating the death penalty for this guy. Just giving a general example.
legosApr 30, 2008 6:07 PM
Apr 30, 2008 8:36 AM

Jul 2007
leo said:
this article is old, but it still gives me a good laugh

But this was made public just last week right?

There have been other incest cases in Austria in the recent past though.

Does this happen a lot in that country, or are the criminals arrested more than in other countries?

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ma2g][/url
Apr 30, 2008 9:06 AM

Mar 2007
Eris said:
But this was made public just last week right?

There have been other incest cases in Austria in the recent past though.

Does this happen a lot in that country, or are the criminals arrested more than in other countries?

I don't think this type of crimes is limited or common in this country. I think the police in this country simply works better. I mean, for all we know there might be even more cases like this in other countries... but which will never be solved.
Apr 30, 2008 9:36 AM

Feb 2008
24 years? If she was 18 at the time that would make her 42 now. 15 years is all he gets? If I were her, I would be torturing the living hell out of this man. I'd tie him up, cut his dick off, and go from there. He would be in immense pain just wanting to die, and I would not give him what he wants. I would keep torturing him untill I feel he's had enough, then I would kill him. If I get convicted of this, the jury would more and likly have sempathy for me for what he had done.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Apr 30, 2008 10:19 AM
Mar 2008
I'm just wondering where his wife thought their daughter was if she didn't know about the dungeon.
Apr 30, 2008 11:23 AM

May 2007
My first thought was D & D (Dungeons and Daughters).
24 yrs? I was just wondering how he doing it till 24 yrs he would be like 70 yrs.

Apr 30, 2008 11:27 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah, I told my sister about this today, pretty sick.
Still, he's quite a genius if he's able to hold his daughter locked up for 24 years. without her mother knowing about this.
Apr 30, 2008 12:44 PM

Jul 2007
He told everyone his daughter had joined a cult, he even reported her missing.
He and his wife raised three of their daughter's children, he told everyone that they were his daughter's children, and that they were raising them because they couln't live with their mother in the *cult*
They are not sure about his wife, if she knew that her own daughter was locked in her own basement. But they'll investigate that I hope.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ma2g][/url
Apr 30, 2008 1:03 PM

Apr 2008
Devil said:
24 yrs? I was just wondering how he doing it till 24 yrs he would be like 70 yrs.

The guy was in his 70s. Good call :P
Apr 30, 2008 3:06 PM

May 2007
i saw it in the news too.My first impression and what came to my mind was. This is sick. out of humanity. i really can't explain it with words.And WTF! Screw the 15 years of sentence, He doesn't deserve a peaceful death. torture him again and again. >>.<<

Zel said:

I can't imagine what all the daughter and children had to go through, just so... crazy. That guy really deserves to be beaten to death; I normally do not think that people deserve such a fate as death, but... that is beyond wrong. I can not imagine how anyone could ever think of doing something like that to anyone, especially someone such as a daughter whom they are supposed to love and protect. What is worse, the children the daughter all have were out of incest, and I highly doubt it was consensual, especially if she was drugged and handcuffed in the 'dungeon'. It also said he started molesting his daughter when she was only 11, that is just... so wrong.

It's just makes me sick, to think of some of the things people do to each other.

i agree with Zel
DarkFlashApr 30, 2008 3:11 PM
May 1, 2008 12:33 PM

Nov 2007
24 years is nothing
May 1, 2008 12:37 PM
Feb 2008
NABESHIN said:
24 years is nothing

well its a life sentence for a crimes like murder and serial rapist .....i dont know if she deserved that
May 1, 2008 12:49 PM

Nov 2007
she loved it really
May 1, 2008 12:58 PM
Feb 2008
NABESHIN said:
she loved it really

lol of course she did...she was begging for it obviously along with her 7 children he molested as well cos you know children are sex fiends really and love being abused in degrading and demeaning ways its every child's fantasy to be raped repeatedly over and over...

.no wait... every child's fantasy is to become superman or a princess....sorry to burst your bubble but women dont like being raped either,

sorry i do try and keep a joke head on but about this i cannot
May 1, 2008 1:01 PM

Nov 2007
lol wut
May 1, 2008 1:11 PM
Aug 2007
NABESHIN said:
lol wut

I know, right. Just laugh.
May 1, 2008 2:44 PM
Feb 2008
wtfyourface said:
NABESHIN said:
lol wut

I know, right. Just laugh.

yes come laugh at me.....wait
May 1, 2008 6:30 PM

Jul 2007
leo said:

leo you are such an evil person, finding such a horrifying thing funny.

actually, it is pretty hilarious.

and with this post my post count has increased, making me 1 post cooler than before
May 1, 2008 6:44 PM
Feb 2008
drac said:
leo said:

oh drac your SOOOoooo funny i laugh all the time at you witty posts its so refreshing............>_>
May 1, 2008 6:46 PM

Jul 2007
primus said:
drac said:
leo said:

oh drac your SOOOoooo funny i laugh all the time at you witty posts its so refreshing............>_>

thank you, I try. I am glad someone around here appreciates all that hard work I put into thinking of these witty posts.

and with this post my post count has increased, making me 1 post cooler than before
May 1, 2008 6:48 PM
Feb 2008
drac said:
primus said:
drac said:
leo said:

thank you, I try. I am glad someone around here appreciates all that hard work I put into thinking of these witty posts.

well not everyone understands a genius ....it why most of them are MAD ya know
May 1, 2008 7:20 PM

Apr 2008
Amazing. You somehow put wit into a post talking about your wit.
May 1, 2008 8:27 PM
Oct 2007
It's old? Apparently it's loud about it now, so I don't think its old. Yesterday I could hear about it in News on every channel. Anyone who is having ' a good laugh' to news of this kind is a threat to other people. But yea Internet, however it's nice to see that such comments are increasingly ignored.

It's obvious that no matter what penalty he gets it won't be sufficient to what he has done but I do hope he will be severely punished by his inmates. But it's unbelievable he even got a lawyer who is trying to save him (after he confessing!) >.> evil job, I wonder how much he payed him.
May 1, 2008 8:28 PM

Apr 2007
NABESHIN said:
she loved it really

I lol'd
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2008 4:13 AM
Feb 2008
Neverender said:
NABESHIN said:
she loved it really

I lol'd

of course
May 2, 2008 4:38 PM

Nov 2007
This is saddening. Knowing this is the sort of knowledge that destoryed my childhood :<

Like when I found out that some people thought that you would fall off the world when you were on Antractica
and
like when I found out that people die when they are killed...

That man is a sicko
May 2, 2008 8:27 PM

Oct 2007
That is so shocking to me and ewww.
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2
May 2, 2008 8:29 PM

Nov 2007
ScrumYummy said:
just...ewww D:
sad
May 2, 2008 8:30 PM

Nov 2007
...no comment
May 2, 2008 9:21 PM

Nov 2007
Sad....can't believe it.

May 2, 2008 9:24 PM

Apr 2008
primus said:
Neverender said:
NABESHIN said:
she loved it really

I lol'd

of course

As did I.
May 3, 2008 4:15 AM
Feb 2008
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
...no comment

then dont post
May 3, 2008 4:22 AM

Jul 2006
Just imagine the amound of therapy this.. Family is going to need. :s
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2008 4:30 AM
Feb 2008
Kionniko said:

well apparently there going to be given new names and lives and everything....and one of them is in hospital in a serious condition....its all fucked
May 3, 2008 6:16 AM

Mar 2008
primus said:
Kionniko said:

well apparently there going to be given new names and lives and everything....and one of them is in hospital in a serious condition....its all fucked

I'm not surprised, I wouldn't be myself either if I had grown up in a basement without ever seeing other people, or even the sky.

About the 15-year prison sentence; I think it's the heaviest punishment you can get in Austria (being the same here in Sweden). Still sucks though, he should be locked up behind bars until the day he die. But he'll probably not last much longer than 15 years anyway..
May 3, 2008 6:19 AM
Feb 2008
Thea said:
primus said:
Kionniko said:

I'm not surprised, I wouldn't be myself either if I had grown up in a basement without ever seeing other people, or even the sky.

About the 15-year prison sentence; I think it's the heaviest punishment you can get in Austria (being the same here in Sweden). Still sucks though, he should be locked up behind bars until the day he die. But he'll probably not last much longer than 15 years anyway..

true but it seems to me as though this highights how epically fail the legal system is in austria, i mean for a crime like this perhaps death is too much im totally against death sentences but life imprisonment should be a given in a case like this...this man should not be allowed to see the light of day agin
May 3, 2008 11:43 AM

Mar 2008
primus said:

true but it seems to me as though this highights how epically fail the legal system is in austria, i mean for a crime like this perhaps death is too much im totally against death sentences but life imprisonment should be a given in a case like this...this man should not be allowed to see the light of day agin

Yep agree. He's taken the freedom from 4 people for 24 years, and his punishment is a 15-year imprisonment. Sucks indeed, and the Swedish legal system fails as hard.
When we say "Lifetime", it equals 15 years... >w<;
May 3, 2008 2:05 PM

Apr 2008
It astounds me that people actually care this much about it.
May 3, 2008 2:13 PM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
It astounds me that people actually care this much about it.

i can see what your saying.......it.....doesnt make a difference either way....whats done is done and can never be undone......just have to live with it ........it is all you can do in the end
May 3, 2008 2:15 PM

Apr 2008
No, just that it doesn't affect them whatsoever and the significance of the event is minimal.
May 3, 2008 2:17 PM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
No, just that it doesn't affect them whatsoever and the significance of the event is minimal.

to you its significantsis minimal but to the person it happend to its not....and everything affects everything...its simple chaos theory ......i doubt they can even walk the street
May 3, 2008 2:23 PM

May 2007
give the old bastard to me. i will show him torture !!!
May 3, 2008 2:39 PM

Apr 2008
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

to you its significantsis minimal but to the person it happend to its not....and everything affects everything...its simple chaos theory ......i doubt they can even walk the street

And those people are significant how?
May 3, 2008 3:14 PM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

And those people are significant how?

like i said its chaos theory...the butterfly effect....YOU may not see a significance but YOU are not everyone...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.