Forum Settings
Forums

New Code Geass Project Launched [Update Apr 7]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Jan 8, 2010 6:09 AM

May 2009
hmmm, will this take place in midevilel times then? like before she meet the others?
Jan 8, 2010 6:16 AM

May 2009
ios said:
ReaperEXE said:
KayChan4U said:
ios said:
13thsign said:
yay for R3 :3

i hope its not R3
because R2 ended the lelouch saga imo

But Lulu will never die :] As long as Geass is around, Lulu will be around.

Sunrise likes playing God, and Lelouch is their Jesus, therefore R3 is not so far fetched.

amen then if lelouch really is like jesus then he is certainly alive at the end of R2

What more do you want of this show?

Ibet they are just going to milk this show the same as naruto, Bleach, One Piece, ect. There are just going to milk you all for money and this shows is going them lose money in the end, we the fans need to like more anime that still can be continued like DearS i was looking into why they didn't make a S2 of that one
Jan 8, 2010 6:17 AM

Aug 2009
dtshyk said:
News Update
According to Newtype February issue, director Taniguchi Goro mentioned a new animation of Code Geass. He said it will be announced soon. No detailed information about the new Geass anime revealed.

Source: Scan of Newtype

YAY!
I'm looking forward but not with high expectations even though it is interesting.
Jan 8, 2010 6:19 AM

Jul 2007
tystude said:
hmmm, will this take place in midevilel times then? like before she meet the others?

Its not the same C.C.
Jan 8, 2010 10:17 AM

Aug 2009
People really need to stop complaining and assuming it will be bad. We already KNOW that the director was dissatisfied with R2 and was considering retiring as an apology for selling out (and I didn't even think R2 was bad.) This is a guy with integrity. I am pretty sure he is not going to make another season "just for the money". He probably wants to make another season so that he has a chance to make it GOOD, as in better than R2. Why don't you all wait and see what it is actually like before passing judgment?
Jan 8, 2010 12:27 PM

May 2009
tizara said:
People really need to stop complaining and assuming it will be bad. We already KNOW that the director was dissatisfied with R2 and was considering retiring as an apology for selling out (and I didn't even think R2 was bad.) This is a guy with integrity. I am pretty sure he is not going to make another season "just for the money". He probably wants to make another season so that he has a chance to make it GOOD, as in better than R2. Why don't you all wait and see what it is actually like before passing judgment?

I agree with you that R2 was good, and if he thinks it was bad and if he tries to make a remake or spin off, ect. and it turns out bad will you think less of the director tho?
Jan 8, 2010 12:28 PM

Jul 2007
tizara said:

none of above ever happened :)

they were happy with how r2 ended. R2 ended how they planned.

The only thing they were not happy was the first 10 episodes :)
Jan 8, 2010 3:03 PM

Nov 2009
tystude said:
tizara said:

I agree with you that R2 was good, and if he thinks it was bad and if he tries to make a remake or spin off, ect. and it turns out bad will you think less of the director tho?

I completely agree. If i had a cookie, id give you one.
Jan 8, 2010 9:46 PM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
tizara said:

They, meaning Sunrise, right? LOL.

Ibet they are just going to milk this show the same as naruto, Bleach, One Piece, ect.

No...those have original ongoings that are adapted. Not the same.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Jan 9, 2010 3:45 AM

Jul 2007
SageShinigami said:
Fai said:
tizara said:

Ibet they are just going to milk this show the same as naruto, Bleach, One Piece, ect.

They meaning the main script writer and main producer :)

Various stupid rumors need to stop.
AhenshihaelJan 9, 2010 4:11 AM
Jan 9, 2010 3:51 AM

Apr 2009
it looks like they are trying to make more money from the brand -_-
Jan 9, 2010 8:53 AM
Oct 2009
I am excited. Geass is awesome.
Jan 10, 2010 5:06 AM
Jun 2008
ah man really i'm still sayin this is just too much really like it's there a conspiacy theory/cover up on geass series.

& yet really with this i'm still going these ideas

1.restart/reboot of geass to alter some events even prevent some lives lost to get 2nd chance
2.nightmare or counter to be anime
3.a new story like maybe someone from the future to alter whole event in r1 & r2 to save everything in both past & future.

& of course that freakin million dollar question is "he" alive?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 10, 2010 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
ah man really i'm still sayin this is just too much really like it's there a conspiacy theory/cover up on geass series.

& yet really with this i'm still going these ideas

2.nightmare to be anime

& of course that freakin million dollar question is "he" alive?

you read my mind
Jan 11, 2010 6:39 AM

Nov 2009
smokes said:
it looks like they are trying to more money from the brand -_-

you're probably right, but hey it's gonna work. I just hope I get to see something good! Here's to hoping for a good anime to come out of this!!
Jan 11, 2010 7:21 AM

Jan 2010
I look forward to this new Geass project.

I just hope I am not disappointed.
Jan 11, 2010 8:56 PM
Jun 2008
well it could be worse like a geass musical on the works (that i've hearing in places)

yea geass version of HSM we're so DUD.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 12, 2010 2:24 AM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
SageShinigami said:
Fai said:
tizara said:

They meaning the main script writer and main producer :)

Various stupid rumors need to stop.

...So you're saying they're both idiots who don't know how to write well, then?

The "rumors" would be better.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Jan 13, 2010 6:02 PM

Jul 2008
Seriously guys, read the damn post carefully!

dtshyk said:
The story shares the same timespace with the Code Geass TV series and takes place in Edo era in Japan

EDO ERA!!!! Thats when samurais were around. It is not a continuation of lelouchs story. In other words, its like kenshin meets death note.
Jan 13, 2010 6:16 PM
Aug 2007
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
well it could be worse like a geass musical on the works (that i've hearing in places)

yea geass version of HSM we're so DUD.

It would most likely be like BuraMyu and SeraMyu, both stage musical adaptations of anime and are pretty decent in their own rights. LOL @ assuming all stage musicals are anything like HSM.
Jan 23, 2010 9:11 AM

Jul 2009
Geass musical... mindfuck.
Jan 30, 2010 8:59 AM

Feb 2009
So much for the "Lelouch is alive theory".
I'm glad they didn't bring him back from dead....

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
Jan 30, 2010 10:24 PM

Jan 2009
still no new news about this one :/ ??
Jan 31, 2010 9:53 AM

Jun 2009
suzuka_pew said:

Lulu is a girl
Jan 31, 2010 10:16 AM

Jan 2010
I wonder if it will be in the past or the future...
Jan 31, 2010 11:09 PM

Mar 2009
Spiritsoul said:
suzuka_pew said:

Lulu is a girl

Lol. Not surprising if he indeed is.
Feb 4, 2010 8:28 AM

Oct 2009
So any newz about this thing? :)
Feb 4, 2010 11:58 AM

Mar 2009
I'm also wondering how they're gonna pull off a new animation, but I'll just wait til it's released. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two seasons, hopefully this will be entertaining as well! :D
IllConstruct said:
Who's sponsoring it this time around, Burger King?

lol
Feb 10, 2010 11:51 AM
Sep 2006
If only it was a full 26 episodes showing different slow-mo shots of Suzaku dying. That would make me happy.
Feb 11, 2010 3:04 AM

Aug 2009
IllConstruct said:
Who's sponsoring it this time around, Burger King?

I prefer Pizza Hut.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Feb 11, 2010 3:05 AM

Mar 2009
Maybe McDonald's.
Feb 14, 2010 1:05 AM

Feb 2010
This will explain a major doubt of mine in the series: How could C.C. had survived without pizzas? Because I don't think it'll be pizza in Edo era. lol

But anyway, it's Code Geass, has C.C. so it's a must see for me.
Feb 14, 2010 3:57 AM

Feb 2010
Glad to know that there is going to be a Code Geass R3. :3. Here are some other pictures I had found, there from Animage magazine, published quite some time ago.
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/639540.jpg/
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/260/up365421.jpg

I have no idea what it says though. XD
Feb 15, 2010 11:46 PM
Jan 2010
can anyone tell if on first pick posted above talk is really going on about new season?
Feb 16, 2010 8:42 PM
Dec 2008
VioletRebellion said:
A7Xrawks said:
YES CODE GEASS !! lelouch i'm glad i'll be able to see you again, i miss your sexy voice !

The diehards (such as me) will be pissed if Lelouch is the center of it/this is a continuation.
Because, The "Lelouch" chapter is done with, and honestly, anything more "Lelouch" related-directly, is a stupid thing to do.

Like, the Giving Tree's sequel.

Im definetly hoping lelouch will be in the main plot but not the center of it... more like what CC was in the code geass we know and love :P perhaps it ill be 300+ years into the future. since we all know Lelouch became immortal like CC we might be looking at him making a deal to search for his missing partner CC or something... OR both go there separate ways and find each other again fighting with the opposite team. but they are not really angry with each other.

Lelouch will be a legend and the person he is supporting wont find out until 3/4 of the season who he is and what he did. and the person he is supporting will undoubtedly be a girl :P

but it will focus on the girl and he will be masked until mid season when we see his face for first time uncovered.
Feb 17, 2010 10:39 AM

Aug 2009
plz dont say thinks that will start a war again, like "lelouch is alive/dead for sure,didnt you see that..."
plz it ruins a good show and character..lets wait and see IF he is alive/dead...

on second thought he may not even be in this story...did you think about that?
well code geass without lelouch is Gundam ....
Feb 19, 2010 7:39 PM

Mar 2008
The cow should of been retired. It's no good trying to milk it again. It'll simply self destruct.
Feb 21, 2010 11:13 AM

Feb 2010
I don't want to start war or anything like that, but in my opinion, Lelouch will not be in this new project, since it takes place in the past, it'll be a story related to C.C. past which is good since the series had left lots of things about her unexplained.

noobalm said:
can anyone tell if on first pick posted above talk is really going on about new season?

It's just rumors as far as know, mostly because the second image there was somewhat related to the final scene.
Mar 3, 2010 9:08 PM
Jun 2009

...for the cash cow!
Mar 4, 2010 9:06 PM

Jul 2009
Orly?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 5, 2010 3:50 AM

Dec 2007
How can you make a Code Geas without it's nr. 1 character, Lelouch?

Although I cried for over an hour at the ending of R2, I don't want another season. I found the ending really good. Why do they have to destroy this series just because of money *cry*.

Mar 5, 2010 5:00 AM

Mar 2008
Hmmm... I think it's clearly said, that it's gonna be happening in Edo era, right? How do you expect Lelou to be there?? Time travelling? ...
Mar 5, 2010 4:01 PM

Jul 2008
Hmmm... I think it's clearly said, that it's gonna be happening in Edo era, right? How do you expect Lelou to be there?? Time travelling? ...

I think it was said that the manga will happen in that time.
Mar 11, 2010 5:21 AM

Aug 2009
Mar 13, 2010 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
hell yeah code geass lives on. hopefully it's not r3 since the rebellion arc is over. maybe nightmare of nunnaly anime would be awesome.i want to see the lelouch look a like named Rolo vi Britannia(not lamperouge this is a different rolo looks more like lelouch)
Mar 14, 2010 5:05 AM

May 2009
Although I felt this was largely unnecessary, I wish for the success of the next project. Code Geass is a very special anime, being one of the few to rival Evangelion in reputation and prestige.

Although I reckon if they did start making alternate universes for CG, like Gundam and Macross, it won't be successful. But still, I'm rooting for power of the Geass, the power of kings to grant wishes. All hail Lelouch, and all hail Code Geass. xD
Mar 14, 2010 9:14 PM
Jun 2009
Bah, Can't wait for a news update on this... But I've been thinking. What would happen if the culture in the country suddenly reverted to one similar to the edo era and Lelouch had the code so he'd be there. Would that count or am I just grasping at hopes and ideas? lol
Mar 19, 2010 3:07 PM

Feb 2008
Nononononono... No, seriously. Why is this pathetic excuse for a story going to annoy me again?
AnmeaMar 19, 2010 3:34 PM
Mar 19, 2010 6:58 PM

Aug 2009
Hope its gonna be better than the two last seasons :p
I mean, it was all just a big mess imo ^^

Mar 19, 2010 8:33 PM

Dec 2009
I wouldn't mind this. As much as I hear people bashing CG R2, it's worthy of it's title.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

» Anime Project of 'Farmagia' Video Game in Production

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

9 by RobertBobert »»
7 minutes ago

» A-1 Pictures Acquires Studio 3Hz's Production, Planning Business

Vindstot - Jun 18

17 by RobertBobert »»
35 minutes ago

» 'Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.' Reveals Main Cast, Additional Staff, Teaser Promo

Nioxys - Today

4 by CocoaGalaxy »»
1 hour ago

» 'Momentary Lily' Unveils Main Cast, Production Staff, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by CocoaGalaxy »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.' Gets Anime Project

DatRandomDude - Mar 15, 2023

19 by EnelFan7 »»
Today, 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.