Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2010 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
WHOA! :D

Also Boota never ages XD
Aug 28, 2010 12:48 AM

Aug 2010
ttgl might just be the saddest thing i have see in my whole life.
Sep 1, 2010 6:01 AM

Aug 2010
what will happen to yoko? anyways code geass is better. But xD this is soo energetic ^^
Sep 10, 2010 10:14 AM
Jun 2010
such an amazing anime. Doubt anything can match this shit!

Gurren Lagann forever!!!
Sep 26, 2010 7:30 AM

Sep 2010
GREAT ENDING TO A GREAT ANIME......................

EPISODE SCORE - 10+++++++++++++++++++++++
ANIME SCORE - 10++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sep 27, 2010 1:42 AM

Sep 2010
Wow, just incredible. Haven't been as emotionally moved in a positive way by anime like this one. Was sad about Simon and Nia though ;_;, crossed the dimensions and defeated the Anti-Spiral to save her, and she has to go... loved her since first moment she popped out of the container, and no one got why because everyone was so crazy for Yoko. At least he was able to marry her, and saving the universe is pretty good too I guess ^^.

The epilogue after the credits was also great, would've been sad if they left it as it was. I would've been more emotionally satisfied with a happily ever after with Nia, having a baby (like I thought they were going to for ending whole time!), and staying with Team Gurren instead of going lone wanderer and leaving them wondering and doing it on there own, but it was very good ending none the less. One thing that broke my heart though, besides Nia of course, was the "Who the hell do you think-- Nah, I guess I'm nobody." That was not Simon I know, or the Dai-Gurren Spirit! Suppose it went to the nameless not boasting or taking credit way of a true noble hero, but that is never the way they did it. Should have ended with the absolute confidence and bravado they always had.

This anime turned out better than I originally gave it credit for, turned out to be one of the best I have seen. I wasn't gonna watch it in first place, never watched Meccha before, kept putting it off but friend was persistent one making me try it, so glad I did (Thank you RainRain, I owe you again ^^).

I have only cried twice over an anime before, but I did shed tears for this one. An amazing run and sad for it to end, but they all have to at one point or another, too bad they never made another season, at least there are still the movies or OVAs I have to look forward to. I don't like to give 10/10s, but I think it might deserve it, or at least a 9.5/10. You have my love TTGL, and a lifelong fan.
LitvyakLoveSep 27, 2010 2:25 AM
Sep 28, 2010 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
The lvl of destruction might be higher then DB. *A*

It was quite refreshing to be able to watch this kind of plot setting. ;A;

The ending was great, but there is only one mystery I'm not able to solve: Does Yoko like Kamina or Kittan now? ?A?

...ugh...just listening to "Happily Ever After" give me the urge of rewatching it...
FurryBerrySep 28, 2010 6:51 PM
Sep 29, 2010 6:11 PM

Jun 2008
Both are dead... so I don't see why it even matters...
Sep 30, 2010 1:12 PM
Sep 2008
Let's all just happily assume what we want to assume. In my world, Simon travels to Yoko's island and spirals her every so often. Yay!
Oct 15, 2010 11:27 AM
Dec 2009
Don't count on it, lol...
Hozuki said:

The ending was great, but there is only one mystery I'm not able to solve: Does Yoko like Kamina or Kittan now? ?A?

Well, it was always fairly obvious for me from the subtext, and later I found plenty evidence for that in various official sources (not much about Kittan sadly, just a "maybe love?"...), that Yoko loved Kamina till the very end of the series (and apparently Kamina loved her too). I don't think that one kiss from Kittan would take it away. I think her relationship with Kittan was mostly platonic (note that the marriage scene was NOT the projection of Yoko's 'inner desires') but she does think warm of him. In the times of battle love sprouts and burns faster but I think there was *too* little time for that.

Tachii said:
Both are dead... so I don't see why it even matters...

It would count as a form of competition between the two? Which one managed to win her heart forever? Death is not an obstacle when it commes to love in anime.
And there are also the fans of the pairings...
AiyueniOct 15, 2010 3:15 PM
Oct 16, 2010 4:44 AM
Jun 2010
Best anime ever OMG It was more than Awesome ! No Comments ! THE BEST THE BEST ! WHAT AN STORY ! WHAT AN ENDING ! THE BEST !
Oct 23, 2010 2:56 PM

Aug 2010
I feel bad for Yoko. =[

Gonna be hard to start a new series after this.
Nov 5, 2010 12:04 AM

Sep 2009
Damn, I never though I was going to see a mecha more epic then Gao-Gai Gar.
Gao-Gai-Gar could have taken the Moon sized Gurren Lagann. But one the size of a galaxy....Bloody hell.

This was a real wild ride. I started this series expecting something above average. A Super Robot anime that was given some interesting touches.
What I got was just so much more. Ever arc kept getting better and better. The original five episodes were looking back, just average. Kaminas death brought the series up.
Then the time skip with Rossui made it even better.
Then they made the friggen moon into a mecha.
And just...it kept getting better.

I loved how Nia died. It was brilliantly sad. Perfect way to end Simones tale. I am extra glad they didn't do down the route of Happy Ending everyone!
And even more glad they didn't cop out and bring everyone back to life. It was a closet fear of mine since Kamina died.
Nov 12, 2010 3:42 AM
Nov 2010
This show absolutely amazed me. Although a big complaint I've heard about the show is how the Garlock Simon (seen at the very beginning of the series) never went around the universe blowing stuff up with an evolved Boota, an idea that I feel was addressed perfectly by the show's creators (this has been addressed by many other people already). The ending sealed the show, for me, as the greatest anime I have ever seen. The rest is all my opinion so please don't take it as anything other than that.

Now, at the end, while it is debatable whether Nia could've been "saved without being revived" or not, I feel as though the creators wanted to make her a character who basically was dead, but was managing to live on through sheer will alone. I do not feel as though Simon was resigned when she died, and that he had "given up" . In fact, I felt as though his character was the strongest it had ever been. A big part of the show was moving on through loss, and managing to take on the impossible. However, when the dilemma of spiral power was revealed to Simon in the final episodes by the anti-spiral, you could tell that he wanted to make sure the spiral nemesis would never happen. He reaffirmed this by telling the anti-spiral, after the final battle, that "humans aren't so foolish". I believe that saving Nia, or anything similar to that, would've gone against the promise that Simon made to the Anti Spirals. When he walked off, I saw him as a true hero. When Kamina died, Simon was broken and unwilling to do much. However, at the disappearance of Nia, he went off with a smile, and continued to wander around the earth as a TRUE hero- one without the glamour and fame (which is why I love how Kamina's statue was knocked down- him being a hero only to members of Team Dai-Gurren at that point).

The final time skip (one that I absolutely loved, while others found it questionable) had a particularly emotional moment for me. Seeing Simon, the wanderer, who was presumably going around the world inspiring others and telling his story, goes up to a small boy and helps him use a drill. He then tells the boy that he can go to space, because the lights in the sky are stars. As many have already stated, I believe that this was how the story was meant to end. It wasn't a scrapped ending, and although the beginning did give an incentive to watch the show, I believe that the beginning and the end were meant to parallel eachother. Garlock Simon destroying the whole Universe with his spiral power (taking on the Galactic Government), while the humble Simon we saw in the story inspires someone, in the same way that Kamina inspired him, tells a child that he can make it to the stars, stars "where their spiral friends are waiting". I found it striking that Garlock Simon says they are going to take on a galactic government, while Simon at the end says that they have friends in space. I don't feel as though it was a scrapped plan at all, rather, humanity using power for the good of connecting with others around the universe, rather than fighting.

One last thing, which doesn't really tie in too much to what I said before, but I have always believed it. Kamina and Simon had two qualities that were mutual: putting others before themselves. Kamina's dream was to not only find his dad on the surface, but to free humanity from being stuck underground. He finds his dead father not far away from the village, and ends up getting fatally injured in a battle for a mere battleship (only calling it mere because Gurren Lagann's scale goes up exponentially). Kamina then uses his final moments to inspire Simon, knowing that Simon would need it, forgetting about any big grand dreams he had.

In a similar, and yet strikingly different way, it would be pretty clear that Simon would love to have spent the rest of his life with Nia. However, instead of being resigned to the loss, he accepts it with a smile and wanders off, allowing others to take the spotlight, and Simon having the peace of mind of knowing that he made sure that the power of the spiral would not be misused and corrupted, at least by him.

Regardless, in my opinion, this was just an amazing show and it really hit a chord with me. I have seen other super robot shows, and quite a few other anime, and to be totally honest, I loved this show for the emotion it evoked: the touching moments, the absolutely badass moments, the hilarious moments, and everything in between. Although some may say that Kamina was a stereotypical loudmouth and nothing more, I just have to disagree. Little touches like him boasting about SIMON's accomplishents more than his own, and how much he cared about his little buddy, really meant a lot to me. At first I thought all of his epic speeches were just all talk and no substance, until I saw the amount of courage and passion he had in his final battle. It solidified everything he said, regardless of it being bravado.

Just as much, I loved the rest of the cast for being (at least to me) surprisingly deep characters. As a metaphor for evolution of life and the evolution of the super robot genre (:P), I just loved this show, and found it to be extremely deep :) Much love
Nov 18, 2010 8:14 PM
Nov 2010
Hey does anybody know what the song is called at the very beginning starting at 0:00? I would really like to play that on piano, and I can't find a name for it anywhere!

I know how to play
Omae no xxx de
Libera' me from Hell
and part of Sorairo days.

Any help would be appreciated...
BTW
If you ever have the slightest curiosity about what the english version sounds like after watching it 7 times in Japanese, DON'T! you will want to throw your computer across the hall out of bad voice acting.
Watch the beginning of this episode in both languages to see what I'm talking about.
Dec 1, 2010 3:46 AM

Aug 2007
trumpetthief said:
This show absolutely amazed me. Although a big complaint I've heard about the show is how the Garlock Simon (seen at the very beginning of the series) never went around the universe blowing stuff up with an evolved Boota, an idea that I feel was addressed perfectly by the show's creators (this has been addressed by many other people already). The ending sealed the show, for me, as the greatest anime I have ever seen. The rest is all my opinion so please don't take it as anything other than that.

Now, at the end, while it is debatable whether Nia could've been "saved without being revived" or not, I feel as though the creators wanted to make her a character who basically was dead, but was managing to live on through sheer will alone. I do not feel as though Simon was resigned when she died, and that he had "given up" . In fact, I felt as though his character was the strongest it had ever been. A big part of the show was moving on through loss, and managing to take on the impossible. However, when the dilemma of spiral power was revealed to Simon in the final episodes by the anti-spiral, you could tell that he wanted to make sure the spiral nemesis would never happen. He reaffirmed this by telling the anti-spiral, after the final battle, that "humans aren't so foolish". I believe that saving Nia, or anything similar to that, would've gone against the promise that Simon made to the Anti Spirals. When he walked off, I saw him as a true hero. When Kamina died, Simon was broken and unwilling to do much. However, at the disappearance of Nia, he went off with a smile, and continued to wander around the earth as a TRUE hero- one without the glamour and fame (which is why I love how Kamina's statue was knocked down- him being a hero only to members of Team Dai-Gurren at that point).

The final time skip (one that I absolutely loved, while others found it questionable) had a particularly emotional moment for me. Seeing Simon, the wanderer, who was presumably going around the world inspiring others and telling his story, goes up to a small boy and helps him use a drill. He then tells the boy that he can go to space, because the lights in the sky are stars. As many have already stated, I believe that this was how the story was meant to end. It wasn't a scrapped ending, and although the beginning did give an incentive to watch the show, I believe that the beginning and the end were meant to parallel eachother. Garlock Simon destroying the whole Universe with his spiral power (taking on the Galactic Government), while the humble Simon we saw in the story inspires someone, in the same way that Kamina inspired him, tells a child that he can make it to the stars, stars "where their spiral friends are waiting". I found it striking that Garlock Simon says they are going to take on a galactic government, while Simon at the end says that they have friends in space. I don't feel as though it was a scrapped plan at all, rather, humanity using power for the good of connecting with others around the universe, rather than fighting.

One last thing, which doesn't really tie in too much to what I said before, but I have always believed it. Kamina and Simon had two qualities that were mutual: putting others before themselves. Kamina's dream was to not only find his dad on the surface, but to free humanity from being stuck underground. He finds his dead father not far away from the village, and ends up getting fatally injured in a battle for a mere battleship (only calling it mere because Gurren Lagann's scale goes up exponentially). Kamina then uses his final moments to inspire Simon, knowing that Simon would need it, forgetting about any big grand dreams he had.

In a similar, and yet strikingly different way, it would be pretty clear that Simon would love to have spent the rest of his life with Nia. However, instead of being resigned to the loss, he accepts it with a smile and wanders off, allowing others to take the spotlight, and Simon having the peace of mind of knowing that he made sure that the power of the spiral would not be misused and corrupted, at least by him.

Regardless, in my opinion, this was just an amazing show and it really hit a chord with me. I have seen other super robot shows, and quite a few other anime, and to be totally honest, I loved this show for the emotion it evoked: the touching moments, the absolutely badass moments, the hilarious moments, and everything in between. Although some may say that Kamina was a stereotypical loudmouth and nothing more, I just have to disagree. Little touches like him boasting about SIMON's accomplishents more than his own, and how much he cared about his little buddy, really meant a lot to me. At first I thought all of his epic speeches were just all talk and no substance, until I saw the amount of courage and passion he had in his final battle. It solidified everything he said, regardless of it being bravado.

Just as much, I loved the rest of the cast for being (at least to me) surprisingly deep characters. As a metaphor for evolution of life and the evolution of the super robot genre (:P), I just loved this show, and found it to be extremely deep :) Much love

Great comments on the series that I will always <3!

DizzyX said:
Let's all just happily assume what we want to assume. In my world, Simon travels to Yoko's island and spirals her every so often. Yay!

lol! qft
Dec 9, 2010 11:15 AM

May 2010
touching ending T.T
why did Nia disappear ?? :(
Dec 9, 2010 8:32 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, just wow.

I think I might need a break after finishing that. It was just so much awesome in one show >.>

Oh TTGL, you will be missed QQ

Dec 16, 2010 11:03 PM

Nov 2010
This show simply amazed me. So many good emotions bubble up whenever I think about it, and that makes it a 10/10 in my book. xD

Oh and...
DizzyX said:

You win at life!
Dec 20, 2010 11:17 AM
Nov 2009
One of the best mecha series i've seen 1000000000000/10
Dec 22, 2010 6:10 PM

Jul 2008
The ending left me with a broken heart and that's ok. Overall, the anime has left such a deep impression on me. It is ridiculous, tragic, colorful and fun, but most importantly, it has so much heart. Before you know it you fall in love with the characters and each one leaves an impression on you, whether it's good or bad.

Honestly, I truly loved Nia, but her death, though an unfortunate thing, simplistically and brilliantly showcased Simoun's growth. It also showed a human being's ability to not only survive and breakout of hardships and battles, but also move on from something as simple as the loss of a loved one. Humans are indeed fascinating creatures.

I loved the every single bit of this show. You are good job, Gainax. \o/
Dec 29, 2010 3:15 PM

Oct 2008
Absolutely epic. I'm sad for Simon and Nia...

Dec 29, 2010 3:15 PM

Oct 2008
Absolutely epic. I'm sad for Simon and Nia...

Dec 31, 2010 4:16 AM

Aug 2010
I loved it and hated it at the same time, but I loved it more 10/10, I really hope that one day they can do an alternative ending with Simon being the troop leader when they fight in space like in the beginning of the first episode.
Dec 31, 2010 4:45 AM

Nov 2010
This was me:
*sniff snifff... this is so cute!!!
-viral scene-
WTF VIRAL UR HAIR NOOOOOOOOO!
^ruined the moment D:
Jan 2, 2011 11:48 PM

Apr 2010
Fucking epic.
Jan 8, 2011 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Well, I just finished Gurren Lagann, throughout watching it I enjoyed almost every episode, the plot and characters were amazing. It's made up for 27 episodes and up until around episode 25 I was ready to name this series a masterpiece.

But then I watched the last 2 episodes. I have never felt so disappointed at an ending for any series from any medium. That includes hundreds of books and manga and movies. Usually I feel bored or laugh it off, but I enjoyed this series so much that the last 2 episodes felt like I had just wasted my life watching this and had been under a false delusion of how 'great' this series was.

It never kept true to itself, it went off in a different tangent and was ridiculous. This was an anime about a pair of brothers digging out of their underground village, it ended with a giant mecha fight in an alternate universe, throwing galaxies and big bangs at each other. Not only that, but Nia just dies at the end, likes dies. And the final scene gives no indication of what the actual fuck the character was talking about, he just walked off into the distance and basically gave up his position and everything he had earned from the start of the series.

As the ending scene finished the ED song started to play, I lifted up my glasses and placed my right hand over my face. I stayed in this position until the song had finished, I closed the tab and let out a sigh. I have never felt such a feeling as this before and I never wish for it to return.
Jan 9, 2011 9:32 AM

Feb 2009
I used to think that the best shows had to be intelligent or have something that would distinguish them from the others. However, after watching TTGL I thought to myself: "Why do I like, why do I watch anime?" And the answer couldn't be simpler, because I am entertained by it. What was the show that has entertained me the most in my life? It was TTGL. Some would call it mindless fun, which is most likely true, but I can't find another series with as much heart as TTGL. Basically the simple story, the memorable characters and the over-the-top excitement rocked my brains off and made me feel so good.

Even if you start underground, you can still reach for the sky!
Jan 14, 2011 6:16 AM

May 2009
I LOVED THIS SHOW. I have never been so taken with a series in my life. The animation, the characters, the badass soundtrack, everything was perfect and I have never been happier. The only problem I have now is that it's over. Loved it until the very end :)
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)
Jan 18, 2011 4:22 PM

Jul 2010
i hated how Nia disappeared she should have stayed in the city with Simon and i really didn't want to see Simon and the others so old.

But the series was awesome though ''Sad'' :(
Jan 25, 2011 11:31 AM

Dec 2010
Absolutely Awesome! But that ending, it was so sad to me...

God, I hate bittersweet endings...
Feb 3, 2011 3:06 PM

Aug 2010
JASDKSDKALSJDAKJSHD JAKLSJDLKASJDLK:AJ SDIA

NIAAA
SIMON
COREDRILLLL
EASDJAKLSDDD EVERYONES OLDDD
WATTTTT

Feb 5, 2011 8:40 PM

Aug 2010
This show is pretty good, but it's overrated.
Feb 6, 2011 7:14 AM

Aug 2010
Ragna92 said:

>Angel Beats! 10/10
>TTGL 9/10

Feb 15, 2011 8:27 PM

Jun 2010
Epic as, I only have one problem though. The ending after the credits where it shows how everyone is doing a few years later..

Everyone seems like they are doing greatuntil you see seimon,
Now if he were like a a commander or a rich as guy it would have been great but NO!
He's just roaming as a bum for the rest of his life.. NICE!.. awesome end for a hero.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2011 3:24 PM

Dec 2008
Seriously.. Theres only one word that's needed to describe this anime.

EPIC

Probably said the same about all the other anime, but this one beats them all =P
Anime is teh best ^^
Feb 25, 2011 8:51 PM
Feb 2011
This show was just amazing. It had everything! I do however think that everyone sacrificing themselves at the end took away from the glory of Kamina's sacrifice. But Kamina is still the fucking man!! :)

Simon carved that statue by himself btw :3
It was really sad at the end guys...all the heroes ended up getting imperfect lives
Kamina: premature death prevented realization of his dreams
Simon: lives as a vagabond without Nia
Yoko: kiss of death turns her into a lonely old woman :(
Viral: can never live his dream of having a family
rest of the Dai-Gurren Brigade: sacrificial deaths or imperfect ends :-/
Trool4LyfeFeb 26, 2011 10:54 AM
Mar 12, 2011 12:32 AM

Apr 2009
Great final episode.
Mar 17, 2011 2:09 PM

Mar 2011
AMAZING sereis! I cant lie though, made me cry numerous times. The ending was very bittersweet which makes me mad sometimes. However, I loved this show!
Mar 18, 2011 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
Ah, this ending made me so happy and sad at the same time; mostly sad. I really miss Nia, I cried so hard when she disappeared on their wedding day.
Mar 20, 2011 3:15 PM

Nov 2010
EFFING AWESOME.

So many emotions during this episode - I went from fist-pumping to near tears within minutes.

Despite how it ended, with everyone living a different life than we wanted, I think the makers did it right. Despite TTGL being an anime where the nonsensical and impossible can happen (and on a regular basis, apparently), the makers stayed true to the characters and didn't pull a "due to the indescribable space-y stuff going on in that final battle time reversed and everything went back to normal and everybody was happy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" ending. They had it end with the characters going back to the life they wanted most, not a crowd-pleasing ending. TTGL is definitely now one of my fave animes!
Apr 6, 2011 4:16 AM

Aug 2007
Akolatronic said:
Ragna92 said:

>Angel Beats! 10/10
>TTGL 9/10

this made me lol pretty hard.
Apr 10, 2011 5:16 PM

Jan 2010
omg ontop of this being one of the best animes ive seen it has a 99% complete perfect ending in my opinion. i would kinda liked if simon would of been allowed to keep Nia...he should of with the crap he went through but never the less this series finale episode is just so full of win that nothing can be even compared. ANNDDD one last thing: KAMINA YOU ARE A FCKIN BOSS BRO REGARDLESS...SO IS SIMON....sorry had to give him some credit
Apr 21, 2011 11:00 PM
Oct 2009
Just finished watching and it was pretty awesome. Although like many have said what ever happened to the intro of the first episode?

I'm guessing that probably happens after the final battle with Anti Spiral. Just in case they ever want to do a second season they have the option.

Also, I don't think many people noticed Simon's eye is a bit strange. It looks like just Lord Genome's eyes. At first I thought Genome's eyes were different because he was an alien but he is really just a human. I'm guessing your eyes change when you wield incredible spiral power. Maybe Simon will have an increased life span just like Lord Genome as well since one of his eyes is similar. Maybe they both will transform once he has more power or something.

And for the record I do think that Genome had more Spiral power than Simon at his peak. Simon beat him once he had a thousands years of weariness lol.
Apr 29, 2011 6:41 PM

Aug 2009
Sweet Jesus

mind=blown, epic epi
Apr 30, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Why. Are. They. Old.
This is why I hate epilogues, everyone turns unattractive and ugly and old. D:

Anyway, great ending. I enjoyed this series so much, definitely one of my favorite animes.
May 8, 2011 9:15 AM
Apr 2010
Was ok I guess.Only part I didn't like was how they turned the anti spiral from an intellectual to a rambling psychopath.
Sent with Mal Updater
May 8, 2011 9:16 AM
Apr 2010
Was ok I guess.Only part I didn't like was how they turned the anti spiral from an intellectual to a rambling psychopath.
Sent with Mal Updater
May 8, 2011 2:20 PM

May 2010
Honestly I don't think even the writers think anymore.

4/10 for this garbage.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 29, 2011 1:39 PM

May 2009
o.m.g. i'm crying!
Pages (24) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

accela - Sep 22, 2007

222 by TheStarscream759 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Krelian - May 16, 2007

95 by rogire »»
Sep 22, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Gurren Lagann Episode 8 - Never Forget ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

windy - May 20, 2007

516 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MasterChief - May 10, 2007

184 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

208 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.