Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 14, 2010 11:15 PM

Jan 2010
Art strangely reminds of me of Macross Frontier.
LOL

I hate how they added this military shit in it.
Oh well.
Jul 15, 2010 12:17 AM

Jul 2008
this looks good, very promising- catgirl from outer space staying with regular guy who is surrounded by cutthroat women who are after said catgirl, let the death battle begin!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 15, 2010 1:20 AM

Dec 2008
MorningGlory said:

JLeaber said:

wtf this makes no sense.
That is why Kio asking the catwomen to stay in the house and don't answer to anyone when Kio is out of the house.Kio's family is suspicious already...including the Aloha shirt guy.Lastly, you should have notice that there is a big clump of scene has been cut out from there,that why many people are confuse about it,but I think it should be explain later on.I think.

Upon rewatching Eris's introduction/sleepover for yet a 3rd time, I have decided to assume that absolutely EVERYBODY at the party was drunk, not buzzed but ABSOLUTELY HAMMERED so that no questions are asked, and that Kio does have some common sense as he does seem to be slightly confused when he sees the nekomimi/tail/instant-healing device while he is sober, but the sight of Eris's tits make him forget and accept these abnormalities.

whatever the case this is still the first episode, and I guess if there is a scene missing it could clear this up.

werr-y said:
Come on, really, if a girl with cat ears came next to you while you were drinking at a party, you'd go "Oh no! She has ears! She is an alien!"? Don''t make me laugh.

Jimb0Jul 15, 2010 1:30 AM
Jul 15, 2010 2:22 AM
Jun 2008
I wonder why no one discuss about the Okinawa food......
MorningGloryJul 15, 2010 3:12 AM
Jul 15, 2010 4:28 AM

Feb 2010
JLeaber said:
MorningGlory said:

JLeaber said:

wtf this makes no sense.
That is why Kio asking the catwomen to stay in the house and don't answer to anyone when Kio is out of the house.Kio's family is suspicious already...including the Aloha shirt guy.Lastly, you should have notice that there is a big clump of scene has been cut out from there,that why many people are confuse about it,but I think it should be explain later on.I think.

Upon rewatching Eris's introduction/sleepover for yet a 3rd time, I have decided to assume that absolutely EVERYBODY at the party was drunk, not buzzed but ABSOLUTELY HAMMERED so that no questions are asked, and that Kio does have some common sense as he does seem to be slightly confused when he sees the nekomimi/tail/instant-healing device while he is sober, but the sight of Eris's tits make him forget and accept these abnormalities.

whatever the case this is still the first episode, and I guess if there is a scene missing it could clear this up.

werr-y said:
Come on, really, if a girl with cat ears came next to you while you were drinking at a party, you'd go "Oh no! She has ears! She is an alien!"? Don''t make me laugh.

Hmm.. I dont know why you're over-analyzing this part so much.. lol.. youve had like five posts about it.. it doesnt make sense.. its okay man.. just move on.. ;p

Now from another prespective..

Lets say at this memorial service everyone was low on money.. Now before you /facepalm or :rolleyes: hear me out... So everyone was low on money.. and the only think they could afford in a decent amount was "King Cobra" 40 oz'ers.. Now let me tell you from personal experience... not only would I be drunk enough to let a girl with a cat tail join in the festivities and Id prolly just say.. I must be drunk as hell.. this chick has a tail and shrug it off.. OR Id already have a headache so bad I really wouldnt give a shit.

(King Cobra 40's are 1.86 at my local liquor mart.) ROFL.
Jul 15, 2010 6:04 AM

Sep 2009
Why the hell would an alien look like that????
Jul 15, 2010 7:28 AM

Feb 2010
I was hoping that this show would be a total cliche harem/ecchi/comedy and stuff like that, but when I watched the first episode, I saw a harem/ecchi TRYING to be a little different and more serious, but epicly failed 'cause I was laughing so hard at the end of the episode, and this is why:

First we see Kio, your average highchool student... he's totally normal... ok... but then comes his childhood friend, who appears to be normal too, but actually she's a secret agent from a secret organization; after this, we see his teacher, who appears to be only a teacher as well, but actually she seems to be a leader from some kind of secret faction; and finally comes his shy classmate, who appears to be just a shy girl, but guess what? NO, she's not, she's actually some kind of secret weapon who is capable of killing anyone without hesitation and wears e cool battle suit (lol)... Oh, and I almost forgot to mention Eris itself, the main female character, who is a Alien girl, of course.

This show can't be taken seriously, It's hilarious, they should have kept the old cliche harem/ecchi/comedy style instead of doing this. But anyway, I'll sure keep watching to see how crazy this story can be. lol
FaytzJul 15, 2010 7:34 AM
Jul 15, 2010 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
That old dude in the beginning was definetly Tachiki, Fumihiko aka MADAO :D
That guy is just everywhere :O

Decent episode I guess, I'll keep watching.

Jul 15, 2010 2:48 PM

Feb 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Why the hell would an alien look like that????

why not. in the end we are all made of the same stuff. i wouldn't be surprised if there was another "earth" somewhere in this vast universe. i thought it was interesting she said she was from earth. it was said in passing, but it implies something rather profound.

not only do we humans need to get our heads out of our asses, we need to realize that on the road to greatness, we must shed our egos and ambitions.

i can see why aliens would go so far to vanish their existence if they do exist. the difference between us and ants is that ants will advance their civilization much more efficiently and we will destroys ours with even greater efficiency. who, then, becomes a better creature?
Jul 15, 2010 3:12 PM

Nov 2007
This seems like a decent show so far.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 15, 2010 6:49 PM

Mar 2009
Maximatum99 said:
It's all the same shi- wait a minute.
I still have dead low expectations for this but perhaps they wanted that by starting it off as shitty as possible. Meh; worth another episode.

Papa_G said:
Strange start to an anime. It looks to be both fun and serious at the same time. I'll give it a shot.

I think this show has potential.

Setsia said:
So uhm basically everyone is going on a brawl to get her

supersayen said:
The cat girl looks like the wolf girl from spice and wolf.

Not really, but she used to in the early magazine scans/announcements. The current one looks a tad fugly tbh.

Jul 16, 2010 2:22 AM

Feb 2010
Dunno what to think about the series so far. But one thing is for sure. The art quality it pretty damn good.

Although I know I'd still be asking a ton more questions. and wow. Our main guy (name?) has ZERO zip NONE whatsoever alcohol tolerance. Completely hammered off of just a sip, wakes up and can't remember a thing. That or we had a massive scene delete showing him partying like mad and drinking a whole lot more. Or it was all a dream.... dunno.

Next Episode !
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
Jul 16, 2010 3:48 AM

Dec 2008
I was mostly dissapointed in this show after the first episode.
the male lead sucks, his childhood friend( binoculars) sucks as well as his teacher.
I especially hated the teacher for bumping in the male leads house and played moralizer
The plot was rushed, too.

my expectations after this episode are s low it only can get better ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2010 3:53 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wow, those were some pretty great visuals. Can't remember when I last saw a tv anime with so many details. Very impressive.

Everything else seems crazy, this should be good.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 16, 2010 10:34 PM
Feb 2010
Interesting anime with alien theme. Starts off on a serious note... reminds of Onegai Teacher, Mahoromatic, Narue no Sekai, DearS etc. but approach is opposite. Instead of overzealously welcoming aliens they seem to oppose it quite fervently?

Not sure what 'Beautiful First Approach' means though.
Jul 17, 2010 3:34 AM

Apr 2009
Vensito said:
Wow I've heard of coincidence before o.O but that's just wayyyyyyyyyy too unlikely. Can't wait to see how it all plays out xD.

That.

And kemonomimi is cute.~
Jul 17, 2010 5:36 AM

Jun 2010
Faytz said:
I was hoping that this show would be a total cliche harem/ecchi/comedy and stuff like that, but when I watched the first episode, I saw a harem/ecchi TRYING to be a little different and more serious, but epicly failed 'cause I was laughing so hard at the end of the episode, and this is why:

First we see Kio, your average highchool student... he's totally normal... ok... but then comes his childhood friend, who appears to be normal too, but actually she's a secret agent from a secret organization; after this, we see his teacher, who appears to be only a teacher as well, but actually she seems to be a leader from some kind of secret faction; and finally comes his shy classmate, who appears to be just a shy girl, but guess what? NO, she's not, she's actually some kind of secret weapon who is capable of killing anyone without hesitation and wears e cool battle suit (lol)... Oh, and I almost forgot to mention Eris itself, the main female character, who is a Alien girl, of course.

This show can't be taken seriously, It's hilarious, they should have kept the old cliche harem/ecchi/comedy style instead of doing this. But anyway, I'll sure keep watching to see how crazy this story can be. lol

QFT'd. I watched this anime expecting cute girls wearing suits with cat ears and tails, and what do I get? Bunch of secret organizations planning stuff that's obviously no good. Great.

Though, wasn't there supposed to be an opening by Sphere?
Jul 20, 2010 8:19 AM

Jun 2009
Lol bed scene - fan service a foreign product/made haha

I didn't feel anything special while watching this, it was a tense start episode only I can remember is F.service
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 21, 2010 11:08 PM

Oct 2009
Hot damn those were some incredible specs for an anime. The animation/character design/artwork is on a whole new level with this title. I'm all in.
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Jul 24, 2010 4:49 PM

Jun 2009
Oh, hey it's not a normal cliche harem? Well, that's good. Though, pussy protagonist hurts... x\
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 25, 2010 1:18 PM
Dec 2007
Good direction and great animation but I definitely won't watch this one, the story and charas are so cliché and cheesy.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 29, 2010 2:26 PM
Mar 2010
I can't define this series...
all characters have two lives..... it seems good anime, and not so good in same moment!!! I am bit confused....
I think I watch second ep, but I am not sure to watch entire series....

next to 2nd ep
Jul 29, 2010 7:16 PM
Nov 2009
It would seem I am now attracted to chicks with cat ears and a tail O_o

Aug 8, 2010 12:05 PM
Jan 2008
Well the beginning was pretty action packed and had me wondering what the heck was going on. I find Eris to be actually cute! I am a female and although I am sure this geared towards males I think it is funny and rather cute so far. Manami is a good character seems a bit of a pervert but fun. The only thing that seemed a little was her telling them she was an alien so quick. Ellos is completely adorable Aoi seems mysterious and it looks like Eris is the target for everyone so far. They need allies.
Aug 9, 2010 12:25 PM

May 2008
I hope this'll not turn out to be an "ecchi with a promising first episode and a crap conclusion" like almost everything in this genre.
I kind of liked the first episode, the first few minutes were awome and also the animation is surprisingly great~
Aug 11, 2010 2:23 AM

Jun 2008
I expected another cat girl moe comedy that i could possibly drop if it continued being boring, but this shit looks interesting.
Weapons, secret agents and staff. Sure, it's not gonna be too serious or a clear action anime with a catgirl alien as a main character but it seems very capable of giving good entertainment, nice action scenes and even a little bit of drama. This was a very pleasant surprise for me. I really hope it develops a good story as it goes and not become all about cute things.
Big potential here.
Aug 16, 2010 4:19 AM

Jan 2010
a cat girl alien wants to play in the earth... ^^ I think its interesting
Aug 27, 2010 10:09 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
indeed, shows potential...but can go downhill fast if it can keep up...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 13, 2010 3:48 PM

May 2008
I'll admit that the show has Potential.
Sep 26, 2010 12:03 PM
Jul 2010
Jeez, is everyone in this guy's life a secret agent?
Oct 9, 2010 6:50 PM

Nov 2008
This first was great! I wa drawn into the story very quickly. I had actually almost just decided not to watch it but I needed something to watch so I picked this up. I'm glad I did.

But I don't know about the next episodes, the rating is low 7.2 oe something. I wonder why that is.
Nov 11, 2010 9:32 PM

Aug 2010
shuwashuwa said:
Hot damn, those are some sweet huge titties.
May 28, 2011 4:11 PM

Sep 2008
I was expecting a fun-filled ecchi anime...
not an ecchi anime with guns and cults.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2011 4:58 PM
Oct 2009
i was hoping this to be a comedy and ecchi anime. not this kind of thing. i gess i will watch a few more just to see if it is any good.
Jul 16, 2012 4:43 PM

May 2012
They made some really funny references. I loved the part when his neighbor and the other woman came in. " You've played so much video games and read so much manga it's made you deviant!" and " It's okay if you're a furry, just explore that when you're a grown-up." I loved it. xD
Sep 8, 2012 5:52 PM

May 2012
Weird start but than afterwards quite an interesting story, quite kawaii all together I'll probably be doing this in one run!
Oct 7, 2012 11:58 PM
Dec 2010
Just like any other harem, right? There are CIA agent in training girl, super soldier girl , terrorist women and alien girl XD

Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyOct 8, 2012 12:01 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 18, 2012 11:59 AM

Oct 2011
it looks kinda strange.. everybody around him is in another secret organisation and noone was really surprised when a cat girl runs around there :o
well, lets see how this goes on :P
Oct 26, 2012 3:24 PM

Jul 2007
So far so good, i came into this show expecting full on fanservice with just a bunch of cat girls and kind of a comedy/harem vibe but i was plesently surprised that their is an actual story here involving an organization trying to capture the cat girl race. Pretty awesome first episode.

Still can't remember the names, but that one guys friend, i didn't expect her to be spy working for that organization. That caught me off guard.

I can expect more action and girls with guns im looking forward to this. :P

Apr 1, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2012
I can already tell this is going to become a guilty pleasure of mine.
Jun 1, 2013 9:21 PM
Jul 2018
That was awesome.
References to things like 2001, A Space Oddysey, and a part that reminded me of Evangelion, added to it we've got a hot cat girl and silliness abound.
It doesn't take itself too seriously, yet at the same time its got cool stylish scifi stuff and secret agents and stuff.
This was fun!
Funimation's dub was win!
Aug 30, 2013 7:20 PM

Sep 2012
Who can be trusted in this series. Just the first episode and it seems like they'e all after the cat girl.
May 12, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2013
The art and animation is really nice, I love it. The first half was really good ecchi, the second half was more serious. Let's see how episode 2 will turn out.
Aug 10, 2015 1:58 PM

Jan 2012
The action was good at the beginning ,it seems every girl he knows is a secret agent.

Jan 30, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2015
This guy is friends with all sorts of 'unique' individuals lol
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 13, 2017 5:34 PM

Apr 2015
I really like the art...
it's been a while watching moving vehicle with no CGI and it was damn good
but it's so weird that Eris has 4 ears... lol

hmm, looks like the other girls have their own objective...
i'll stick around
michaelh19Dec 13, 2017 5:40 PM
Jan 18, 2018 4:24 AM

Sep 2012
her message to earth, i'l be dropping by cracked me up lol

if this would happen in real life (that type of message) i know right away we will see a airhead like her lol & i am not talking about looks & gender, well to our standards she looks like airhead or how to call it
Mar 20, 2018 8:49 AM
Jan 2017
This name seems like a cheesy B-anime that makes fun of itself. But hey the cat girl is cute af so I hope this turns out to be good.
Jan 28, 2020 9:15 PM

May 2017
What this show about , came for cat girl but
I got fight , internet strange chat , beer , 3 slu* girl , one of them use power to kill things

I just wanted cat girl fanservice but the show already got serious lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 1, 2020 3:35 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow, still new in the first episode, i get the whole nice view! Idk if i must say that a bless or not, but damn, that Eris must be the best alien i ever seen! Catian, eh? Nekomimi? I can't hate all of those! And there is our nerd boy got so much power to build the possible harem start fast in their first episode! What else this show can do to satisfied me? Ofc, HanaKana great voices! Yeah, i might enjoy this little show, do some brain-storming, and stretching a while to relax my body! Lmao
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 25, 2010

168 by rohan121 »»
Sep 6, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShinRA - Sep 4, 2010

96 by Bardock17 »»
May 4, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Aug 7, 2010

81 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 26, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Aug 28, 2010

65 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 2, 2023 11:31 AM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 24, 2010

100 by CEOofLala »»
Sep 7, 2022 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.