Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 9:38 AM

May 2022
Maybe this ending is enough to bring happiness to me, quite happy to see how Rudy's family now after facing sadness has happiness with the addition of new members.

Even so, I still think about Hitogami who must have other plans and directions for Rudy in the future.

The development of Rudeus from a fairly perverted person to a more mature one by many circumstances and obstacles, as well as various obstacles brings drifting in an adventure full of drama and action.
I still can't wait to see how Rudy will meet Eris, whether it will happen in the third season or not (not an LN reader), but it's something to look forward to. Thankfully, we have a follow-up project for the third season although it is still undetermined when it will air.

Oh yeah also, Sylphy with longer hair is more beautiful and mature, also the cute Roxy will join together, hehe.

Jun 30, 9:38 AM
Nov 2018
Great Googly Moogly, do I LOVE THIS SHOW!!
Jun 30, 9:41 AM

Feb 2022
Peak fiction. Thank you Bind.
Jun 30, 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to WaterMage_658
@MasterHavik she meant only for Rudy who she loves. She also did the same thing in S1 but their was no cheating involved.
The comparison is about loving and helping Rudy in his worst times not exploiting him.
@WaterMage_658 No I get that but I don't think she understands what Norn is saying. She is being a little too nice and forgiving in this regard. This isn't a dealbrekaer for me but I just don't like how it played and it got changed because author didn't want any backlash.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 30, 9:42 AM
Oct 2018
It was perfect.. I've read the novel but the animation hits different
Jun 30, 9:43 AM
Jan 2018
I remember being this emotional when I first read about this scene in the web novel, in a way I’m glad that I feel the same as then :’)
Jun 30, 9:45 AM
Nov 2019
Peak
Tourists can seethe
Jun 30, 9:47 AM
Apr 2024
Good timing on Rudy's part to get Roxy. Now that Sylphie had her baby, it won't be the same. Roxy's still in like-new condition, still got a lot of uses left.
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jun 30, 9:48 AM
Oct 2011
AOTY/10 indeed, the graveyard scene also did justice to the LN
Jun 30, 9:50 AM
Jan 2017
Another instance of trash episode. Notice like during the argument Pedodeus clinched his fist. In the light novel he was going to hit Norn. Also what kind of bullshit reason he gave to Norn of why he cheated: "You should understand, because you are a shut in just like me." LOL, what in the actual fuck did I just watch. So in that case, I expect Norn to fuck multiple guys, just BECAUSE she is just SHUT IN and DEPRESSED. JESUS fucking christ, this author is fucking nuts. An absolute joke is the dialog of Sylphy and Roxy. Lol. Along with that, I conclude this season is utter trash.
Koloro122Jun 30, 9:54 AM
Jun 30, 9:53 AM

Jul 2021
perfect episode.

also GODDESS SYLPHIE. can a woman become any more perfect than this? not to mention she has lost her childish features and is looking so much more like a woman now, she has become so pretty now seriously. such great person.

eris teased at the end. we are definitely getting her in season 3. if i had to guess i'll say at least 1 year till dates are announced as the season 3 announcement happened right after last episode finished so they must have started the work already or at least the planning is complete. i'm expecting season 3 part 1 to air in winter 2026 at the earliest.

coming to the episode, the unnecessary scare they gave us at the start was evil lol.

i knew it would hit norn the hardest but goddamn the seiyuu went hard on the crying. actually made me uncomfortable.

zenith holding onto paul's belongings was so unexpected but gives us hope that she's not broken beyond repair. i still believe its just a mental thing and nothing's br0ken in her brain and she can become completely normal.

also eris' hairs are long again. safe to assume the training arc is over and i think she should be confident to feel that she can stand shoulder to shoulder with him. can't wait to see how eris and rudy meet and what reaction eris has after finding out rudy isn't just married but married to two beautiful women with a child already.

reminds me about children with roxy. i used to think that different species can't mate but considering sylphie- an elf can give birth to a human child then i don't see why rudy shouldn't have a child with roxy too. i kinda wanna see a preggo roxy xD

elinalise finally getting her lover's d after such a long time. based on how sylphie said she was due in 1.5 months at that time then safe to assume rudy was out for at least good 7 months.

man but norn was very very harsh on roxy. her words must have hurt roxy like swords. no wonder she was in tears at the end. not to mention she can't argue or fight back, that's the kind of position she was in. made me so happy when sylphie intervened. such a goddess man.

rudy has a child of his own now. not to mention a daughter. every adventure from now on he's gonna be scared shitless knowing he has got a whole family back home and dying will mean leavin them all alone.

and did we see bodygurard and ruijerd together? i thought they were not on good terms? and why does eris still look like a child from behind? i am expecting a grown ass woman bruh, i've had enough of immature and childish eris. can't wait to see if her personality's changed or not.

10/10 season overall. really looking forward to season 3. i wish they would stop and stop releasing seasons for a good 5 years, adapt the whole series and then release all the episodes one by one till the end.

no more mushoku sundays/mondays :(

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 30, 9:58 AM
Mar 2024
That was such bad melodrama, not sure how anyone can watch without cringing at the argument between Rudy and Norn.
The writing for the wives in this reminds me of hentai characters
Jun 30, 9:59 AM

Sep 2013
Great season finale. Lots of emotions involved. Norn and her VA killed it in her scenes. 9/10. S3 announced!!
sic mundus
Jun 30, 10:00 AM

Dec 2019
The group shot of the Greyrats in the anime at the end feels like a nice way of integrating the vol 13 cover like feel to it.

Mod Edit: Removed extra screenshot.
Jun 30, 10:06 AM
Jul 2015
Once again, non-polyamorous people seething, malding, and shitting their pants. I'm really glad that we got to see Sylphie just wholeheartedly accepting Roxy even after Norn's blowout. I can understand where Norn is coming from, but I really enjoy Sylphie taking all of that into consideration and saying "No. I don't agree. I will accept this woman as my wife".

My only hope for future seasons is Roxy and Sylphie getting even closer. I don't want them to just be married to Rudy, but to each other as well. I think that would make for a great story. (NOTE: this is not an invitation to confirm or deny if this happens. I don't want to know until it's on screen in front of me.)
Jun 30, 10:09 AM

Jan 2024
Masterclass end to a Masterpiece season.

Rudy panicking also gave me panick if more terrible shit happened I would have lost it.
Then the goddess Sylphy shown her presence looking more gorgeous as ever. That hairstyle is chefs kiss.

Norn breakdown hit so hard I only recovered from seeing Pual die now this scene has made me tore up once again.
Rudy lost his parents and so does she but unlike her brother she isn't mature so she felt even worse. But still she was understanding and didn't blame Rudeus seeing how much he suffered.
She taking Pauls sword to be strong and make sure she can protect her love ones. It was such a great moment. Norn has come such a long way this season.

Also Zenith picking up Pauls glove it was so sweet and sad. I dearly hope to see her smile some day.

Then Rudy just straight up announced her 2nd wife without any hesitation and buildup kinda bold tbh.
Norns reaction was absolutely justified and Rudy has no answer neither does Roxy(rightfully). They know they are wrong and unless his family accepts it it's over. The voice actress of Norn killed it this episode. Incredible performance.
But as expected The Angel that is Sylphiette Greyrat saved the day. She just straight up called Rudy degen and expected he would eventually do this lmao.
She was obviously hurt anyone will but hearing how Roxy helped him when she wasn't able too also seeing how Roxy cares about Rudy made her to accept it to make sure everyone his happy.
She is perfect absolute perfect wife, Rudy (& Roxy) is way too lucky to have her. Sylphy is so far ahead of her competition it's a joke now. Greatest ever.

The last 7 minutes was such a joy to watch. Norn learning sword from Rudy. Roxy-Sylphy getting along so does Aisha & Norn and finally Rudy & Sylphy becoming father and mother.
Welcome Lucy Greyrat.

Rudy scene infront of Pauls grave was again such a bittersweet moment, theme of this entire season. He may not be able to drink in person but he still got it. Paul from heaven sure enjoyed it too.

Eris teased in the end she will get a ova and that blue haired girl of the sword-god maybe.

The last shot of Rudeas, Sylphiette, Lucy, Roxy, Zenith, Lilia, Norn and Aisha brought such a joy. After suffering that much atleast for the time being Rudy is happy with his family.
Also another sweet art of Paul & Rudy at the end. PERFECTION

Best season for me atleast.
2 sword / 10.
Jun 30, 10:10 AM
Feb 2021
where can I read LN
Jun 30, 10:11 AM
Mar 2021
Sylphie, a mulher mais amável de toda a obra! Mesmo externamente ela não expondo nenhum sentimento de raiva, por dentro ela estava totalmente triste com essa noticia estigmática, e eu não me refiro à morte de Paul...
A Norn mais uma vez sendo a pessoa mais humana da serie, mesmo em um mundo poligâmico, a razão seria ter repulsa por esse tipo de relacionamento, como ela fez. Embora Rudeus e Roxy tenha seus motivos, achei malvado a forma como Rudeus já anunciou sua proposta de casamento na reminiscência do seu Pai.
E bom, pra mim é aqui onde a obra começa de verdade, a vida de Rudeus vai ser bem alucinante a partir daqui, e tudo graças à Paul😔

Queria que o nascimento da Lucy fosse um pouco mais estendido, uma pena ver tão pouco da filha mais carismática haha
Terceira temporada anunciada! Mesmo ela sendo meio exagerada, ainda estou bem animado pra ver os eventos dos volumes 14 e 15
LESGOOO!
Baka_GodJun 30, 10:17 AM
Jun 30, 10:18 AM

Mar 2020
Final episode!

Spring season with Mushoku Tensei was enjoyable. A lot of things happened with Rudeus-kun and others.

I'm still not over yet with Paulo-kun's death. 🥲

Thank you for the amazing 3 months. Looking forward for 3rd season which was announced.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 30, 10:20 AM

Jul 2021
also anyone know the song which played at the end of rudy's talk with paul?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 30, 10:21 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Lmao i destroy the 69 comments :/ Very good episode, I can feel the pain and the love in the air. One of the best of this show.
8/10 overall, with a 10/10 for the last episode.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jun 30, 10:22 AM

Feb 2012
That end credits announcement of the 3rd season gave me Final Fantasy vibes!

This season has its flaws, I still think it's a good season overall, probably great? but I liked the 1st season more, especially how they handled the anime openings.

Anyway, I will eagerly wait for the next season! 8.5/10
Jun 30, 10:23 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to MasterHavik
@WaterMage_658 No I get that but I don't think she understands what Norn is saying. She is being a little too nice and forgiving in this regard. This isn't a dealbrekaer for me but I just don't like how it played and it got changed because author didn't want any backlash.
@MasterHavik don't get me wrong Norn is absolutely in the right no two ways about it but Sylphy is nice by nature she is just that good there is no fault to her.

Sylphy obviously understood what Norn meant she stood up for her. But she tried make sure everyone is happy so she compromised. It just shows how good she is. Literally a Angel
Jun 30, 10:29 AM

Sep 2013
Reply to Gou21
Even though I knew this was a harem anime, even though I knew from the spoilers that Rudy would marry roxy, eris, sylph, even though I knew sylphy accepted it, I still HATE Rudy's decision to marry roxy for the reason that she had 'helped' Rudy in his worst condition, the reason is not make sense at all.
@Gou21 while it's true that Roxy did saved him, that's just his excuse, did you even watch previous episode? Rudeus said he loves both Roxy and Sylphie equally that he can't choose between them, he was trying to be loyal to Sylphie but he also want to make Roxy happy. There's no way he said to Sylphie and his sisters "I love this woman too, I want her as my second wife", yeah Norn would just straight punched the living shit out of him
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Jun 30, 10:31 AM

Sep 2008
I guess we truly were the Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu we made along the way!
I didn't like the content as much as s1, for me the story was about bad people trying to better themselves. guess not. plus it was very uneventful, not a fan of sol in general.
my real problem was the art however. it was movie levels most of the time during s1. it quickly turned 2024 quality in s2... the visuals are always the main selling point to me, and it didn't exactly deliver on that part.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jun 30, 10:32 AM
Jan 2022
Please Millis, bless us with a faithful and amazing adaptation for seasosn 3, that's as good as 1.
Jun 30, 10:33 AM
Jan 2023
Peak Anime this Ep was great!
Mar 2019
i enjoy a lot with this season i swear next year we can have the season 3 with another 25 episodres

9,5/10 for me

i think i will search an read the LN
Jan 2022
Reply to atifnaruto00
where can I read LN
@atifnaruto00 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gpSITfyRQSqVjEkkGSs8TeKJ2kqNYQko

That link is the best, although sketchy looking.
Also make sure you start from either vol 1, 7, or 12. The anime didn't do 12 justice, therefore, don't jump to 13.
Jun 30, 10:35 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I'm not a fan of characters crying in series, somehow, it almost sounds like an mp3 you can find online that does the crying.
Either way, I enjoyed this season and the build up to this last episode was something I always wanted animated.
Looking forward to the third season now, since it seems inevitable that they wouldn't continue the series.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jun 30, 10:36 AM

Nov 2021
Sylphie is too damn perfect, I generally hate harems but MT is probably the only one where I tolerate that. Glad to see S3 already in production, I need to see Eris and Ghislaine asap
Jun 30, 10:36 AM
Apr 2024
The episode was great, probably even one of the best in this anime, but without
Rudeus looks like a nonentity who takes Roxy as his wife for no reason. because of this, I simply do not have confidence in the words and thoughts of Rudeus, which significantly worsens the entire adaptation including this episode
Jun 30, 10:37 AM

Sep 2014
Sylphie the absolute GOAT of a wife.

After the last ep was surprisingly chill, I was not expecting this ep to be so heavy again. Breaking the news to Norn and Aisha was obviously going to suck, but damn did I feel bad for Roxy when Norn berated her like that.

I understand that some people may not like certain aspects of this show, but the characters and human drama is just so damn good, I dont understand how anyone could hate this anime.

Now that the harem is official, time for Rudy to breed the catgirls?

Looking forward to season 3. I just assume we dont have to wait 4 years or something and Im so glad for that.
This might just be my favourite anime right now.

Eris teased at the end, I wonder how they will handle that. Unlike Roxy who Rudy always loved he hated Eris at times.

PS: Do you think they cast Norns VA specifically for her crying? Because damn that shit hits hard.
Comander-07Jun 30, 10:48 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 30, 10:37 AM
Oct 2013
Reply to MasterHavik
@MasterHavik I see it more like she doesn't felt upset as much is because she understand Roxy did that to save him, and for her Rudeus is her top priority. This instance can be seen twice in this episode, once when she moved her mouth when Rudeus said Roxy saved her and when she talked to Roxy the first thing she said is about how she saved him. I believed if Rudeus just bring home another woman without valid reason irrespective of whether she will accept her in polygamy or not, she will be upset and angry.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Jun 30, 10:42 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Time to break ALL the news to the fam.

Sylphie over here all giddy and welcoming Rudeus back not knowing at all what's about to happen. But yeah. more than anything, I knew that Norn and Aisha's reaction to the whole ordeal was going to be the biggest moment. Though Aisha was more calm than I expected her to be. I mean even an adult would start freaking out and crying like Norn did. Whatever though, the more important and uh worser news to break was the fact that Rudeus wanted to wife best girl.

Gotta say though, Norn's seiyuu killed it this episode. And while she had a point, it really isn't that much of Rudeus' fault. She was kinda getting on my nerves towards the end because, idk if you know this Norn, YOUR DAD WAS THE EXACT, AND I MEAN EXACT SAME AS HIM. Dude just look at Aisha. But obviously the more mature person between the child and adult is the adult in the end, and Rudeus' harem thus begins. And as well as Rudeus' life as a dad and Sylphie's life as a mom also begins. Entire scene with Rudeus at Paul's grave made me shed a year man ":(

Rudeus' life has just now truly begun. A life given all thanks to Paul. His life in this other world continues, ofc in season three.

What a fucking season man. Part 1 was a downgrade on all fronts to many, and this season has easily brought those peoples back to the show. Thank you Bind. See you in season three.

P.S AHHHHHHHH ERIS IS BACKKKKK WOOOOOOO!!!

@IzanaSolos my question is didn't she cut her hair, did it grow back? isn't there a part in the lm or manga where they show her training?
Jun 30, 10:43 AM

Mar 2020
Rudeus returns home, and the family had many things to say...

After defying Hitogami, Rudeus was understandably apprehensive about the safety of his family, but they were all safe and sound. It was painful that his family had to hear all of what happened while Rudeus was gone, from Paul's death, the loss of Rudeus' hand, and the family took it hard, especially Norn, who was devastated. To make things potentially worse, Rudeus also revealed to the family that he wanted to marry Roxy, and that he was unfaithful to Sylphie. The family reacted like I thought they would, with Norn understandably upset about it, but Sylphie ultimately accepting it. The voice acting from Norn's voice actress was amazing, and made the scene that much more impactful. In the end, Roxy ends up being like Lilia, and Sylphie was like young Rudeus, fighting to keep the family from breaking apart. Mistakes were made, but communication ends up being the key to resolving the issues.

The graveyard scene was also really well done, and the OST really helped with bringing out the emotions. Rudeus is ready to succeed the role of Paul, and with Season 3 on the horizon, we'll get to see how that plays out.

Mushoku Tensei Season 2, as a whole, was an up and down season, and this cour specifically, didn't really kick off until after Turning Point 3. The execution was middling at some points, but when it mattered, Studio Bind did a good job of adapting and really making the impactful moments memorable. The pacing and animation were not fantastic throughout, but that doesn't erase the solid storytelling that this series brings, and the good characterization. Hopefully, Season 3 can return to a similar quality to Season 1.

Solid 8/10.
Jun 30, 10:51 AM

Apr 2009
Oh man, the way they brought Norn into the house with her long lost mom and everyone else there just so Norn could gradually realize Paul's actually missing was a pretty cruel setup. A little lift up just to make the crash down extra brutal. A really emotional and rough scene, but mostly handled very well. Maybe the best part of season 2. Although Norn's "if you couldn't do it no one could" was a little silly, I get she doesn't hate her brother anymore but c'mon...

After waiting so long for the Roxy and Rudeus reunion this season felt like it largely fell flat. Rudy's once again talking about her like he's doing her a favor or she's an obligation. Just say you love her and always have. It fell to Sylphie to basically to do it, proving once again she's too good for him. It felt a little convenient with how easy Sylphie went along with it, although Rudy's a giant perv so I guess already expecting this isn't the most unbelievable thing. At least Norn provided the opposite perspective for some balance. Kind of lame the wedding was just something mentioned off screen, but this was already a jam packed, bursting-at-the-seems episode and Roxy's the shy homewrecking third wheel, doubt she'd want much of a ceremony anyhow. Oh well, the way the harem was set up might have felt like BS, but Sylphie and Roxy are both great characters I don't mind having them both around more prominently in the story, regardless of the reason or iffy set up to get there.

Could've really done without the cheesy gust of wind at the grave, it marred an otherwise great scene for Rudy.

Part 2 was another mixed bag with parts I love and loathed, although a slight step up from the aimless school days of part 1 that drained my soul. I'm optimistic about season 3 though. The plot feels like it's wide open in a way it hasn't been in quite a long time. Rudy's taken a big step forward to actually maturing into a man. He's powerful but not invincible, he's not an undefeated 4D chess master, he makes mistakes and fails sometimes quite spectacularly. All while he struggles to keep going and grow. It makes him a compelling character and it's a big part of the reason I started watching a month or two ago and had to marathon up to this point from episode 1.

Thanks to the light novel readers sharing all the extra tidbits without any dropping any spoilers. Love the extra detail and I'm going to read the LNs because waiting until 2026 will be too tough.

7/10
Jun 30, 10:51 AM

Feb 2019
All hail Poorthingland's president Rudeus Greyrat! Honestly I'm disgusted I recently learned of his other future bullshit. I used to defend Rudeus, but no more. He is a pig
Jun 30, 10:57 AM
Jul 2013
Una serie increíble!!
Jun 30, 10:59 AM

Dec 2022
well rudy has double of everything
like double the moms ,double the sisters ,double the wives
now he only needs another daughter and he will have a Double Female Family or DFF

jokes aside Norn's cries broke my heart for some reason also it might just be a me thing but
i dont believe that you should involve kids in grown up matters like marriage like i know Norn
has to stay with Roxy but according to my culture children dont get a say in marriage no matter how intelligent or mature so that was the only part that i didnt like

a could ending but I really wanted to see Paul with his granddaughter
Jun 30, 11:01 AM

Nov 2020
I felt so much tension when Rudeus went to talk to Sylphiette

Jun 30, 11:02 AM
Jul 2022
Nah, this is peak, this is the absolute peak
Jun 30, 11:03 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to Teufel
Oh man, the way they brought Norn into the house with her long lost mom and everyone else there just so Norn could gradually realize Paul's actually missing was a pretty cruel setup. A little lift up just to make the crash down extra brutal. A really emotional and rough scene, but mostly handled very well. Maybe the best part of season 2. Although Norn's "if you couldn't do it no one could" was a little silly, I get she doesn't hate her brother anymore but c'mon...

After waiting so long for the Roxy and Rudeus reunion this season felt like it largely fell flat. Rudy's once again talking about her like he's doing her a favor or she's an obligation. Just say you love her and always have. It fell to Sylphie to basically to do it, proving once again she's too good for him. It felt a little convenient with how easy Sylphie went along with it, although Rudy's a giant perv so I guess already expecting this isn't the most unbelievable thing. At least Norn provided the opposite perspective for some balance. Kind of lame the wedding was just something mentioned off screen, but this was already a jam packed, bursting-at-the-seems episode and Roxy's the shy homewrecking third wheel, doubt she'd want much of a ceremony anyhow. Oh well, the way the harem was set up might have felt like BS, but Sylphie and Roxy are both great characters I don't mind having them both around more prominently in the story, regardless of the reason or iffy set up to get there.

Could've really done without the cheesy gust of wind at the grave, it marred an otherwise great scene for Rudy.

Part 2 was another mixed bag with parts I love and loathed, although a slight step up from the aimless school days of part 1 that drained my soul. I'm optimistic about season 3 though. The plot feels like it's wide open in a way it hasn't been in quite a long time. Rudy's taken a big step forward to actually maturing into a man. He's powerful but not invincible, he's not an undefeated 4D chess master, he makes mistakes and fails sometimes quite spectacularly. All while he struggles to keep going and grow. It makes him a compelling character and it's a big part of the reason I started watching a month or two ago and had to marathon up to this point from episode 1.

Thanks to the light novel readers sharing all the extra tidbits without any dropping any spoilers. Love the extra detail and I'm going to read the LNs because waiting until 2026 will be too tough.

7/10
@Teufel Normally, I'm not a fan of the gust of wind in random scenes in anime but I actually liked it a lot here. It is a little cheesy like you said, but it symbolically feels like Paul's giving Rudeus a pat on the back after Rudeus' talk at the graveyard, kind of like encouragement in a way for him to push forward with his life as an adult, and accepting Rudeus for who he is, even with being a person that had other past memories in a previous life. Gives a nice sense of closure with Paul without him being there in person so emotionally, I found that part to be really effective. At least for me.
Jun 30, 11:05 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Was not ready for this final episode, not only for Rudeus breaking the news to Sylphie, but also because of Norn’s reaction to Paul’s death, and it was damn sad as expected but I’m glad she accepted it after a good cry, even able to smile as Aisha is reunited with Lilia which I really liked. There was also Zenith actually reacting for once, the fact it was about Paul’s death is really nice as well, I’m hoping this means she’s still in there somewhere.

But then came the time for Rudeus to bring his 2nd wife into his home, and damn it was hard to watch like I thought thanks to Norn’s reaction, I don’t think she was wrong there, but then Sylphie (love her new hairstyle), the one who should be hurt most by this reveal, keeps Roxy around and even says it was only a matter of time until Rudeus brought another girl home, she didn’t even have faith in him from the beginning lol. But hey that’s smart of her honestly, since she went in with Rudeus expecting this to happen, then she can’t be hurt by this, I guess she knows him too well lol, so I guess with that out of the way Rudeus now has two beautiful wives and a kid of his own now, who they named Lucie, and things are now looking great for the family after lots of hardships. And I really liked the last bit of this episode with that nice new song showing all the characters we’ve come to know at the school, including Ruijerd and Eris who thankfully grew her hair back out, and then the announcement of a 3rd season at the very end, that’s how you hype folks up, hell yes!

And that was it for the 2nd half of Season 2 and the season as a whole, and man it was another absolute journey just like Season 1 even if we weren’t physically on a journey a lot this time, people will say the first half was boring but I think they’re completely wrong, it was necessary for this 2nd half to be so good and I’d even argue I liked it more, but both halves were great of course and brought a lot of great moments, Rudeus started at rock bottom after Eris left him and look where he’s at now, he’s got not one, but two wives, two great sisters and a kid of his own all in a big house, life is just too good at the point we stopped, it has me worried for what’s to come in the 3rd season but that’s far away from now so let’s focus on the good lol.

I do want to say tho, that while I really enjoyed this 2nd part of Season 2, I felt the latter half of this part where they actually did the rescuing of Zenith to be the weakest of the season mainly thanks to the pacing, I felt all the school stuff was paced great but once we got here it started feeling fast, of course I still enjoyed it and the big moments were awesome, but overall I preferred the first half of Part 2. And we once again got a great OP and ED, I know there are folks who don’t like the traditional OPs compared to what we got in Season 1, but like Part 1 of Season 2 they killed it with both songs again, and Yuiko Ohara continues to be a great staple of the series, really hope she sticks around for Season 3. And I guess now I wait, it will probably be kinda long like the wait between Seasons 1 and 2, but there will be a lot of other shows to enjoy until the 3rd comes around so hopefully it won’t feel like a long wait lol.
TheColonel76Jun 30, 11:35 AM
Jun 30, 11:07 AM
Dec 2014
One of the worst anime in the history of anime, holy shit, that last episode was just the pinnacle of cancer...
Jun 30, 11:09 AM
Nov 2020
I need Sylphie in my life. She's perfect for a wife and she's an understanding wife. That's why Sylphie is the number 1 in this series. Without her approval, there's no harem for Rudeus 🤣 Sylphie TEAM!!

Jun 30, 11:11 AM

Feb 2008
Really great episode love it. Best conclusion ever

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 30, 11:11 AM
Dec 2020
The dialogue writing was lackluster, not convincing. I knew what was gonna happen but the question was, how was it gonna happen? And the answer I was waiting for was too anticlimactic, everyone just went with it. If it wasn't for that then this season would've be a 10 for me, but even after that it's still a solid 9. What a season. Fuckin loved every bit of it. See you all again in next season.
Jun 30, 11:18 AM
Jan 2024
Paul was indeed a great father, he sacrificed himself without thinking even once about his life to save his son. Rudy did the right thing that he didn’t ignore and reject his and Roxy's feelings, rather he knew he could make things better for both of them. I'm glad everything ended well and they both agreed to become Rudy's wives. Rudy also visited Paul’s grave and it made me tear up a little. At last we saw all the characters and Eris was there too. Overall the episode was really awesome and i really loved it. I am really excited for the next season ^^
Jun 30, 11:18 AM
Dec 2014
Reply to Zaxphred
well rudy has double of everything
like double the moms ,double the sisters ,double the wives
now he only needs another daughter and he will have a Double Female Family or DFF

jokes aside Norn's cries broke my heart for some reason also it might just be a me thing but
i dont believe that you should involve kids in grown up matters like marriage like i know Norn
has to stay with Roxy but according to my culture children dont get a say in marriage no matter how intelligent or mature so that was the only part that i didnt like

a could ending but I really wanted to see Paul with his granddaughter
@Zaxphred

He doesn't have double the hands.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento

"When a piece of media is bad, it's much easier to nitpick the less significant things because they're seen as a part of the problem. Alternatively, it becomes more difficult to nitpick something like a masterpiece because even the flaws are seen as contributing to the overall quality of the media." -Paraphrasing Mauler
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What do you guys think about Mushoku Tensei? ( 1 2 )

Sasora - Jul 1

62 by Lucianael »»
41 minutes ago

» Roxy grooming Rudeus

CrispyG - Jun 30

49 by SweatyFingers »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

343 by StarPebblit »»
Yesterday, 12:34 PM

» Rudy's hand (Spoilers for S2 ep. 10-12)

nibelungsgold - Jul 2

16 by PIkachuda »»
Yesterday, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Do you also want a relationship like Rudeus? (SPOILER episode 11) ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jun 23

68 by Its_Weebin_Time »»
Yesterday, 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.