Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 6, 2023 9:42 PM
Jul 2017
NONE OF THE POWERS MADE ANY SENSE AND ALL THE HYPE WAS LITERALLY SAPPED FROM THIS GARBAGE MUMBO JUMBO PLEASE FIX

i guess ppl are drooling over anime-only expansion of the manga and more lore, but it's just more hey i kill you, wait a second i got a power up now i kill you and keep doing this ad nauseum
Oct 7, 2023 2:57 AM
Jun 2022
Litrally a Masterpiece
Loved It!
tbh this season was not as good as the first cour but the last episodes was worth it
Animations , ART STYLE , fights everything was too good
Oct 7, 2023 1:08 PM

Nov 2010
I expected Squad Zero wouldn't be beaten so easily even after the Quincy got their power up since I didn't even see them use Shikai or Bankai yet. What I didn't expect was their reason for holding back and that sacrifice. Are those three truly dead, though?

Damn, Ywach got absolutely wrecked. What a cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ywach and the Quincies can turn things around in their favor again.

The post-credit stuff was funny, especially the Renji and Rukia scene.
Oct 8, 2023 1:27 PM

Jan 2016
I actually yelled out loud when the episode right before Kon came out. Episode felt like 5 mins only. Senjumaru's bankai is crazy even though I didnt fully understand it. I never read the manga but Squad 0 is a force bro. One bankai literally shook 3 different worlds. Honestly at moments I thought this was a weaker cour than 1, but I realized so much happened in cour 2. I loved and cannot wait for more which im pretty sure is more revives and last minute ass-pull haha. 9.5/10 for this season. 10/10 for OST though.
RithicOct 8, 2023 1:31 PM

Oct 8, 2023 6:17 PM
Jul 2022
Really hyped to see the third and maybe final part of tybw,loved the final episode,the ost's on this one were fantastic!
Oct 8, 2023 6:49 PM

Dec 2018
oh my god this gave me goosebumps. fantastic.
Oct 9, 2023 2:32 AM
Nov 2022
I don't believe it, the anime surpassed the manga!!!!!!!! Captain Senjumaru's Bankai I didn't expect it, how crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed a lot, it shows Kubo made big changes, he finally did justice to Squad 0 who proved to be the most powerful reapers and did not sell smoke unlike the manga, what a great day to be a Bleach fan πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŠβœŠ
Oct 9, 2023 4:24 AM
Jun 2009
Part 1 was so much better than this fast paced random episodes!
Oct 9, 2023 6:22 AM
Jul 2023
Amazin!!! I like this!
Oct 9, 2023 8:54 AM
Mar 2023
Just amazing. Kubo and Studio Pierrot cooked it. Hope to see the next cour soon.
Oct 9, 2023 10:05 AM
Dec 2021
great aanime, enjoyed it a lot.
Oct 9, 2023 12:17 PM
Sep 2022
LOVELY STUFFFFFFF
Oct 9, 2023 3:02 PM

Dec 2012
The pacing feels refreshing, even though you know the characters return from a defeated state several times
Oct 10, 2023 6:15 PM
Jun 2021
That’s a great episode to wrap up the finale for Part 2, hopefully we won’t have to wait too too long for Part 3 !

It’s been a fun and at times annoying ride from starting Bleach just over a month ago, to where i am now. I’ll for sure be watching Part 3 as it airs, it’s kind of a shame i missed the airing of the finale episode by a week and a bit lol
Oct 10, 2023 10:26 PM

Feb 2019
oh wow, ishida became a part of the fabric! how will he survive that?
Oct 11, 2023 8:14 AM

Sep 2012
When it's about to get good and it ends.
Lemme guess, Ichigo's gonna show up when squad zero is in a pinch again to show who's the mc and then beat the crap out of the quincies. Still, I'm here to watch it
Oct 11, 2023 11:14 AM
Mar 2021
Best add of the anime
Oct 12, 2023 2:46 AM

Jul 2009
Oh no! The quincies are looking weak, how will they ever survive the loom?
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
Oct 12, 2023 9:25 AM

Jan 2013
The difference in quality and overall episode direction fell off this cour. The first cour set the bar too high and this wasn’t as good. 7/10
Oct 12, 2023 11:24 AM
Sep 2023
πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ‘‘πŸ†
Oct 13, 2023 11:11 PM
Dec 2022
HOLY PEAK HOLY PEAK
Oct 14, 2023 3:55 AM
Oct 2022
masterpiece !!! awesome
Oct 15, 2023 10:38 AM
Aug 2020
what is happening in bleach right now is peak
Oct 16, 2023 12:07 AM

Jun 2021
Pretty epic bankai but it all felt too short.
Oct 16, 2023 11:04 AM
Nov 2017
That bankai really fet so good ohh man
Oct 16, 2023 11:45 PM
Jan 2023
a bankai that wasn't even shown in the manga, i mean how can you not appreciate anime only scenes
Oct 17, 2023 2:00 PM

May 2019
This was a really awesome episode and then the stupid gag/comic relief stuff with Kon had to appear at the end.
CaptainjeddyOct 17, 2023 2:08 PM
Oct 21, 2023 1:39 AM
Feb 2021
A truly masterpiece! 10/10. Anime of the year.
Oct 22, 2023 10:16 AM

Jan 2008
Just marathoned this entire season. The abilities this season have been pretty awful, mostly the enemies. It feels more inline with what you'd see from One Piece. Many silly powers and many that just feel out of place in this show.

This finale episode was okay but I can say I clearly couldn't care less about any of these characters so these past fights just feel like filler to me.

Literally the only nice thing this entire season was getting to finally see Rukia's bankai.
Oct 24, 2023 1:16 PM
Apr 2017
Took me 8 years to watch Bleach (2014-2022). Lucky me this arc came out just in time, but it’s still been so long since I saw the beginning I decided to start from the top before the next season. It’s actually very cool how everything has come full circle. I had forgotten how antagonistic Urya and Ichigo were initially. Really enjoying this final season.
Oct 27, 2023 5:30 AM

Aug 2020
Completely based can't wait for the third and fourth cours.

Oct 27, 2023 5:46 PM
Oct 2015
Thinking back it was a great decision not expand on the sereitei fights and focus on the exclusive content from now on, as since all quincies down there got zucked all fights that happened until then were kinda meaningless.
Nov 4, 2023 11:44 AM

Oct 2023
nothing really just ICHIBEI HYOSUBE "Isimonji"
&
Senjumaru Shutara "Bankai! Hakkyōken."
Nov 4, 2023 12:44 PM
Jan 2021
Squad 0 really showed what they’re made of, even after the Auswahlen. I wonder if “Black Ant” is really out of this fight.

It was great to see Manako Osho and Senjumaru Shutaru show off their Bankai, Shinuchi Shirafude Ichimonji and Shatatsu Karagara Shigaraminotsuji. From my understand, each cloth apart of Senjumaru’s Bankai produces a different environment for their victim and said victims get trapped in her cloth. I’m assuming Uryu and the other Quincys will find some way to break out, but for now they’re done. And I wonder if the black Manako is referring to represents the darkness that resides in everything…

It was cool to see a visual depiction when Squad 0 was getting serious because even those back in the World of the Living sensed it when Senjumaru started using more considerable power. It logically makes sense that Squad 0 can’t just flex their power all willy nilly.

I’m sad Ichigo didn’t show up in time for the finale of Part 2. I guess we’ll have to wait until Part 3 to see more of him…
Nov 5, 2023 3:37 AM

Dec 2013
It feels weird to see most of Squad 0 commit suicide just so one can use their full strength. It feels like an excuse to nerf the squad while still making them look strong. Although it's still definitely much better than what they did in the manga.

Ichibei's powers feel so broken. RIP Black Ant.

It's neat to see the illustrated guide to soul reapers make a return.
Nov 6, 2023 2:11 PM
Feb 2020
Hype as fuck
for real
Nov 6, 2023 6:06 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to fcisco1701
a bankai that wasn't even shown in the manga, i mean how can you not appreciate anime only scenes
@fcisco1701
Nov 7, 2023 12:58 AM
Aug 2023
Most epic battle this cour
Nov 8, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2018
Shutara's Bankai was on a whole other league. What a scene, what a finale! Can't wait for part 3 <3
Nov 12, 2023 2:13 AM
Jun 2013
I know the story keeps going and the Quincy's can't be done, but it really seems like Squad 0 should not be able to lose no matter what. Just one of them using their bankai can move all three worlds; they're literally suppressing their powers at all times.

Uryu is so unimpressive. I'm never really cared for him, but he seems so out of place. He has done almost nothing this entire war; he has no impressive or even noteworthy Quincy powers...
Nov 12, 2023 5:28 AM

Dec 2012
Squad Zero got so intense in the second half that I was starting to feel bad for the Quincies (cause killing off the main villains would be no fun). Though it feels like a strange place to finish off the second part, I also strangely feel okay with stopping here. And while I wasn't too big on the Illustrated Guides in the main series, I have to admit it was refreshing to see it back after all of this time.

Overall another solid season in Bleach's final comeback story. This part felt more like the standard fare of Bleach battles. I wouldn't say it was a step down, but it just shows how the first cour was in a league of its own. Otherwise, no complaints from me.

8/10
Nov 12, 2023 5:06 PM

Mar 2016
That was MENTAL AS FUCK!!!
Imagine being so overpowered that their true power has to be sealed and for any one of them to use their BANKAI, they must sacrifice all save for 1. And this one, is Senjumaru Shutara. To me, it seems like a shame to sacrifice 3 other Zero Squad members considering their priceless wealth of knowledge and experience in their realm of expertise, especially my man Ōetsu Nimaiya since the Zanpakutō is the most used weapon for the sninigami.

However, upon hearing Senjumaru unleash her bankai, the 3 worlds and dimensions tremble. Her bankai truly surpasses the limit of reality.
"Bankai" ~ "Shatatsu Karagara Shigarami no Tsuji"

She wrapped up the fight in 1 move against Yhwach's royal guards.

Now on the other hand, while I believe the Yhwach's royal guards are defeated, I doubt Yhwach himself is defeated, not to say that Ichibe and his reality-altering bankai aren't incredible, but I just can't believe Yhwach don't have something equally as insurmountable up his sleeve. If anything, as long as he still stands, the entire Quincy race has not yet been defeated, including his royal guards who at the moment have been ensnared by Senjumaru's bankai.

Man, these 2 past seasons of Bleach have been a joy to watch, though it seems like the pace is going by at a breakneck pace. A gigantic difference compared to the old Bleach. Nevertheless, I await the 3rd season with great anticipation, afterall, we haven't seen the true strength that Ichigo now possesses in action in the anime. Not to mention what Aizen might do next. Next year is about to be lit!
Nov 15, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 2021
peak
animation goated
Nov 15, 2023 11:49 PM

Feb 2017
okay the third cour gonna have huge diverge from manga.
tbh the manga went downhill so i hope the anime adaptation will improve and be the true canon.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 16, 2023 9:19 PM

May 2022
This part definitely was more like the original tone of the main show. Less intense and more of the classic training arc. Bringing back a lot of classic characters. Didn't know it was 4 parts I just assumed it was 3 parts, as that is the most common route so that was a nice surprise. Assuming squad 0 gets beaten as it is only half way seeing what there bankai are. I am very curious how this will go as it the team has already arrived and we are only half way through.

I am guessing we will have a royale guard fight, but its unclear how strong orihime/chad/yoruichi are. I am sure they will bring Kenpachi/Rukia/Byakuya/Renji in as it would be kind of invalidate there training. Guess this will be mostly a fighting part.
Nov 22, 2023 9:02 AM
Sep 2021
amazing anime only scenes
Nov 24, 2023 5:40 AM
Aug 2022
best of the best anime
Nov 24, 2023 1:05 PM

May 2020
Look, I enjoy Bleach & have a good time watching it, but it's far from "peak" lol

It all boiled down to:

"Look at my power, you lose!"
"No, I actually have a power up, you lose!"
"Back at you, look at my power up, now you lose!"
"Psyche! My real power is going to kill you!"
"Me too! I had one more powerup to defeat your power up! You all lose!"

And I get that's par for the course for shounen, but the way this season did the flip-flopping was so damn fast, you can feel how dated the story beats are. Bleach was written in the post DBZ time competing with Naruto/One Piece, so firmly defined power sets & scaling weren't always super established. Writers simply just gave people infinite power ups & special abilities whenever the plot needed it, and it doesn't need to do much beyond that purpose.

I knew what I was getting into, and I still enjoyed it. Just funny reading comments acting like this was some innovative & revolutionary battle & story.
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Nov 29, 2023 1:19 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to THE_BigDingus
Look, I enjoy Bleach & have a good time watching it, but it's far from "peak" lol

It all boiled down to:

"Look at my power, you lose!"
"No, I actually have a power up, you lose!"
"Back at you, look at my power up, now you lose!"
"Psyche! My real power is going to kill you!"
"Me too! I had one more powerup to defeat your power up! You all lose!"

And I get that's par for the course for shounen, but the way this season did the flip-flopping was so damn fast, you can feel how dated the story beats are. Bleach was written in the post DBZ time competing with Naruto/One Piece, so firmly defined power sets & scaling weren't always super established. Writers simply just gave people infinite power ups & special abilities whenever the plot needed it, and it doesn't need to do much beyond that purpose.

I knew what I was getting into, and I still enjoyed it. Just funny reading comments acting like this was some innovative & revolutionary battle & story.
@THE_BigDingus At least I can assure you so many power counters in so little time happened only in this part of arc. Probably this part will be the worst out of all 4 which still is not that bad. Well, many characters as for now are dead, so the rest of cours should be better paced regarding fights. I get the feeling 2nd cour is on par with JJK level. Nothing extraordinary, just fights and fights, but at least in better quality imo.
Dec 2, 2023 12:39 AM

Feb 2022
@Ryuseishun "After reassessing things" - Read here as "After getting btfo by a Bleach fan on at least two separate occasions." And "pisspoor animation storyboarding and directing" despite giving Mushoku Tensei S2 a score that's 6 points higher (8/10) whilst being objectively vastly inferior in all three of these aspects, let alone others such as art direction, compositing and sound design. Jujutsu Kaisen S2 at a 7 as well, a logical rating if you aren't attempting to critique Bleach's production values with a 2/10 when the former is riddled with incomplete, rough episodes due to actual production hell and more recently, episodes that are inferior to the source material itself. Calling Bleach's storyboarding and directing "pisspoor" before praising the anime-original content in the same breath is also one of the funniest things I've read. You tried.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

162 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 6, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

141 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 6, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

179 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 5, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

227 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 5, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

93 by bushman66 »»
Jun 5, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.