Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 12, 3:43 AM
Jan 2024
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Gosh, the manga art looks trash. If there's something positive to say about this show, it's the nice production. I'm already not looking forward to the cheap drama that will follow all this.

Did you get into trouble yesterday? What are you up to?
Feb 12, 5:42 AM

Mar 2008
Im surprised they are officially a couple halfway in the series. It was lovely.

I kind of like the metaphor Itsuomi was talking about with the glasses since I see things that way too that people appear is largely a reflection of others.

NemuriNezumi said:
@GargletheRat "お付き合い" (in this context it means: to go out/go out together/to become a couple)

Itsuomi used the signs of "Yuki/雪/snow" "ore/俺//I" and "otsukiai/お付き合い/go out together-relationship")

took me a bit to find a video for it but here it is (this one also has the sign of "お願い/please" at the end)

I was wondering same before the exact sign meaning as well so that is helpful. Ah so the hands actually overlap, which I kind of missed noticing that before on account of the angle it was shown with Itsuomi's hands only overlapping very briefly so it is easy to mistakenly think they were side by side.
traedFeb 12, 5:48 AM
Feb 12, 6:40 AM
Sep 2016
Wow, great season finale. Sadly the 1st season is over now.... Well, we'll wait for season 2 to come.

PS: This is a joke take on how it takes an entire season,, if not entire 4 seasons, just for the main couple to date in other anime. Itsuomi and Yuki on the other hand are GDQ speedrunners, leaping BLJs and ACEs all the way through to EP6.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 12, 7:25 AM

Oct 2008
Such a wonderful episode! i remember when Yuki started jumping because of Itsuomi and this time its is beyond happiness for Yuki because they now started dating! she must have been mixed emotions of joy and excitement!
5/5.

Feb 12, 7:48 AM
Oct 2023
SO WHOLESOME, that was such a smooth confession
Feb 12, 11:14 AM
Feb 2017
it's so adorable and cute
Feb 12, 12:32 PM
Jun 2021
It was a wonderful episode, i completely loved the interactions between Ren and Yuki and how step by step they get closer to each other. I thought that they would wait longer to confess their feelings but when i saw how ren didn't want to waste any time whithout her i knew at any moment the thing would escalate. Furthermore, it was hilarious how even Ren's friend was in shock about discovering Ren's true feelings.
Feb 12, 12:41 PM

Nov 2013
this anime is so sweet wtf
i love Yuki's faces through the episodes, specially the one that looks like Kokkoro from Priconne (2 minutes) lol
our main couple is now together, will the other one do the same?
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 12, 2:05 PM

Sep 2023
After the two missed confessions in the beginning of the episode I really thought we would have to wait for Itsuomi to come back from his trip before having the real one which would have given Oushi some time to play interference. Thank goodness it did not go that way...
Feb 12, 6:35 PM
Oct 2019
Omg my heart on his episode ❤️

Beautiful episode!!

Now i need Rin x Kyouya.
Feb 12, 6:56 PM
Jan 2024
is good the history is fast
Feb 12, 7:05 PM

Jun 2012
Reply to magnoliadeacero
It was a wonderful episode, i completely loved the interactions between Ren and Yuki and how step by step they get closer to each other. I thought that they would wait longer to confess their feelings but when i saw how ren didn't want to waste any time whithout her i knew at any moment the thing would escalate. Furthermore, it was hilarious how even Ren's friend was in shock about discovering Ren's true feelings.
@magnoliadeacero you got the names wrong here

Rin in the girl friend of yuki in love with kyouya

and itusomi is the guy that yuki fell in love with/the guy that asked her out

- I only draw freestyle! -
Feb 12, 7:05 PM

Feb 2011
Absolutely beautiful way for Yuki x Itsuomi love to blossom 🌸 I really ship them together so much 😍
Feb 12, 8:18 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to NemuriNezumi
@magnoliadeacero you got the names wrong here

Rin in the girl friend of yuki in love with kyouya

and itusomi is the guy that yuki fell in love with/the guy that asked her out
@NemuriNezumi 😓thaks I was so excited that I confused all the characters
Feb 12, 9:44 PM

Jun 2012
Reply to magnoliadeacero
@NemuriNezumi 😓thaks I was so excited that I confused all the characters
@magnoliadeacero you turned it into a yuri series for moment there xD

- I only draw freestyle! -
Feb 12, 9:49 PM
Feb 2022
>.< so beatiful >.<
Feb 12, 11:52 PM

Jan 2021
"...I'll meet a lot of people there, but... wherever I go, you're not there, right?" Ah. Aaaahhh. Oh my. Not only Yuki but even I was touched as if I was the one in love lol. I don't know but I really like how Itsuomi chose and used those words :") oh and the fact that Itsu already knows the sign language to confess means that he already thought and learned it beforehand right?! It means that he has already thought that he will indeed ask Yuki out right :"3 I'm really happy that Yuki can experience a happy first love ♡

At the end of the scene I was muttering "why not hug? :(" and then they hugged!! Although when Itsu suddenly appeared behind Yuki it was a bit scary, because Yuki can't hear so anyone can suddenly appear behind her... but putting that aside, I'm really happy because the hug looked so gentle and warm.

Now I'm looking forward to Rin and Kyoya's relationship!

Feb 13, 10:37 AM
Aug 2023
PERFECTERRR amazing episode made me so happy, great story as always
Feb 14, 12:38 AM
Feb 2020
im surprised they started dating already but that just means the second half of the season will be filled with lots of love
this show is great
Feb 14, 11:50 AM
Oct 2019
this ep was sooooo cute ;v;
Feb 14, 11:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
They have started going out together, you can say they are a couple!
kekeke
Feb 14, 8:08 PM

Feb 2019
Yuki is so cute, and Rin too ^^
Feb 15, 7:25 PM
Jun 2021
it was good i need something more spicy you know?
Feb 16, 6:38 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Jhrlpz
it was good i need something more spicy you know?
@Jhrlpz read the manga.
In the manga they always
kisaragi_ekiFeb 16, 7:05 AM
Feb 17, 4:55 AM
Mar 2019
So it's a thing and both Yuuki, and Itsuomi are on cloud nine. But...will it last...?
Feb 17, 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Pet theory got into the whole new level xD
Feb 17, 9:53 AM

Apr 2018
It's so over for Oushi.
Feb 18, 4:12 AM

Mar 2007
That episode was just awesome!

After his description of why he likes Yuki, his friend is already thinking "bro got it bad." Now we have a romance MC who isn't scared to confess, and ask the girl out? In episode 6?? And they're already going steady.

Poor childhood friend.

Awww this whole episode is just squeezing my heart. I'm enjoying this romance anime tremendously.
Feb 18, 12:54 PM
May 2021
all Ima say is, couple by ep 6 is INSANE
Feb 18, 8:36 PM

Jan 2022
"Bro's down bad" had me laughing my ass off lmaoooo

Oh man, I'm tearing up from how fucking cute this shit is. Wtf man. My heart can't take it. Buuut why didn't he say "suki" ahhhh. Either way, I wasn't expecting a confession so soon, but I'm living for it. I feel so bad for Yuki because she told him "suki" but he was on the phone damn it. Yuki also missed it when Itsuomi said " Is it okay if I fall for you" so many missed opportunities, but I'm glad Itsuomi gave in and tried again. The fact that he made a confession using signs that Yuki didn't teach him made my heart melt.

The after-scene credits!! He's implying that he plans on marrying Yuki, please god!!! Please make it happen!!

I'm wondering how Oushi is going to feel about this. Its too late for him at this point. Strange that he didn't have her number saved though.

I wasn't expecting another romance other than "Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can.." to make a confession so soon, I love it!
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 24, 1:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn that sign confession language really sick. I like how bold Itsuomi became there. Heck yeah screw that, dude! No need cuckblocking, lets just gets some cloud nine already by telling her 'lets make a baby' sign!

Tho the drama still hanging around with Oushi getting Yuuki line that pretty late. Then Shin as well, idk what's the deal with the dude, but its all clear from the op, what's to come. Sooo

Let's see next.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 29, 7:10 PM

Jul 2017
Itsuomi has made his decision clear...but what about Yuki?

His kiss to her hand has made her anemic, though he can be quite the person who will stare at her face for as long as he enquires. But just when Yuki was about to make her feelings clear, Itsuomi is called in for his job, both at the bar and overseas. Despite that, both of them are willing to make time for each other when they're finally free, and that counts to continue their sweet moments. Even as Yuki's mother questions Oushi about her own daughter, she still thinks that he is taking care of Yuki, not knowing of the fact that someone else has claimed her. Even Kyouya is worried the heck out of Itsuomi about his feelings for Yuki, though to him, she is somebody that has captured his sights ever since the first day they met.

And Itsuomi...can't wait any further to become a couple with Yuki. The thing is, as much as the latter is questioning why he wants to make the move now, is that he's afraid of losing her, and wants her answer in the most immediate, which she replies instantly...like childhood games. And Itsuomi...sure doesn't hesitate to declare them an item, which Yuki, Rin and Kyouya are flabbergasted but happy for her, clear as day. And obviously, he would try to take cues for Rin to stay together with Kyouya more. Aside from Oushi texting her out of the blue, Yuki is rather pleased that he's embracing her as smoothly as ever. Shin dropping by the bar with Kyoya and Rin, he sure knew that he didn't want to infringe on them both as the 3rd wheel, so kind.

As much as sending her home is what Itsuomi should do, he isn't satisfied with just that, and hugs her right outside her home, thereby reassuring her that they're together as one.

Love through sign language, this is something new.
Mar 3, 8:32 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to neko_yume
this ep was sooooo cute ;v;
@neko_yume ikr!! 😭❤️
Mar 12, 4:10 PM
Apr 2021
Holy cow! This entire love story is so freaking *pat on the head* that i think i'm gonna explode. Wholesomeness overload! I haven't seen such a good story ever since the Dengeki Daisy manga back in 2006. 10/10 without a doubt !!!
Mar 13, 3:23 AM
Feb 2024
Super cute episode! Really a doki doki moment. >_<
Mar 13, 4:16 PM

May 2015
LETS GOOOO!!! So happy they're together already. Romances that have couples get together are way more enjoyable then romances that just drag it out.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 6:08 PM
Nov 2021
Im so happy that they like each otherrrrrrrrrrrrr
Apr 12, 7:56 AM
May 2023
they're so inlove your honor :(
Apr 13, 3:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yes!! They're finally a couple! It was time :)
Apr 15, 6:29 PM
Feb 2018
Ay itsumi es tan mono 😭😭😭😭😭💘💘💘 cuando le dijo a su amigo Kyouya “no nos veo rompiéndose jamás “ sentí que REVIVIÓ EL ROMANTICISMO.
May 21, 9:29 AM
May 2016
What did Itsu sign during his confession? I presume he did three signs—Yuki's name, a first-person phrase, and whatever that gesture is that looks like he's swinging a baby in his arms. What is that sign he did immediately before we cut to Yuki's commentary?
May 25, 6:58 AM
Oct 2017
I just don't trust guys like him. he said something like... she's crystal clear, right? what does that mean? she doesn't have any scratches? oh so you want someone who is pure? are other girls too "impure" for you? it just sounds like a stock reason for commitment! and I don't know, when he said they don't see themselves breaking up, I feel those words can have a lot of double meanings.

sorry guys I don't wanna ruin the mood, and of course when he touches her or hugs her, it feels comfortable and nice, so I will just let things be... feel his warmth, the only thing I'm not doing is opening my heart fully to him.
Jun 4, 8:11 AM
Jan 2018
I never thought I'd like this show. I've been having mixed feelings about YUki and Itsu falling in love with each other because, well, I'm afraid Yuki will get hurt. Obviously I based it on my experience and reality, but not until now. I like this episode because it brought out the softie in me. It's good to enjoy two people falling in love and to find joy in the idea of falling in love slowly. To enjoy simple, special moments.
Jun 4, 5:46 PM

May 2024
"People are all empty glasses at first. It's other people who scratch them up, make a mess of them, or help them shine." Itsuomi dropping wisdom while also having W rizz. Who could resist a husbando like this? *_*

Itsuomi is not a misogynist or someone who views other women as "impure." He's saying that Yuki really is just that special and unique to him. <3 He practically acts like he wants to marry her already. How could anyone take that the wrong way and continue to misjudge him? He already loves the girl so much that he learns an entirely new language to communicate with her, something not even her own family members have done for her. Itsuomi haters can go shove it where the sun don't shine~
peace to a land that was created for peace but never saw a peaceful day 🎵🕊☮️
Jun 18, 4:42 AM

Jul 2009
This episode is such a beautiful culmination of their developing affection! And we are only in the mid of the season - this cannot be a good sign (pun intended🫢)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Phloup - Dec 31, 2023

338 by KattyAlves »»
Yesterday, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

199 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 23, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

138 by Hazamelis »»
Jun 15, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

108 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 5, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

104 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 5, 9:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.