Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 22, 2011 4:25 PM

Nov 2008
Ah well, just a filling chapter. I was hoping for some proper action between those two,...sorry three. :)
I guess we need to wait for the answer few more chapters.

ShiroiRyu said:
Oh ... Please, Eba, troll him one more time.

Win. Couldn't phrase that better. :)
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...
Jun 22, 2011 8:35 PM
Mar 2008
Naoli said:
Silent89 said:
FireHeart said:
ShiroiRyu said:
Oh ... Please, Eba, troll him one more time.

+1

and again +1

+1
Yep, +1 from me too
Jun 22, 2011 11:51 PM

Apr 2011
SoFarGone said:
Asuka-Haruto relationship never worked in the first place. This is a good thing people.
I wouldn’t say it didn’t work well, they went on dates, hang out etc. Only major negative is not having sex, which is Seo motive to make less dramatic or give a even footing for Eba (series is sexless).
musumane said:
I swear the author is going to take this one of two ways
A) He is going to set up Haruto trying to get with Eba but having issues.( Think the long distance relationship ) , eventually overcoming one last issue ( probably the parents )
B) He and Eba will date , he will eventually realize the mistake he made and go back to Asuka ( think Ichigo 100% )
C) We might get Eba/Haruto dieing , and a redemption arc for the one that lives.
I’m having hopes for B like Ichigo 100%, I hope Seo give Asuka more screen time with flash backs or something, because she isn’t strongly develop as girlfriend.
With B, thus dragging out this series way so much more… Gah, Seo just do Rinko Days (he doing the art only)!!
C is a nice choice, but I’ve to add Asuka gets good ending, when those 2 suffer.
Gradation said:
Technically Haruto didn't dump Asuka, but asked her to break up with him. Which clarifies how much of a faggot/pussy he is if he can't break up with her himself. Haruto himself ruins KnIM. I hope he gets the forever alone ending.
Cool, at least I’m not the only one who notice this part.

Nishino > KNIM big boob girls! XD
Jun 23, 2011 1:39 AM

Nov 2007
it was inevitable could have dragged on a little longer. I think I'm the only know thats excited on upcoming chapters. i never really like asuka, their relationship was rushed, but i do admit she was good girlfriend. I hope they insert another girl or build on the manga girl with glasses :D
Jun 23, 2011 2:55 AM

Feb 2009
he deserved it, long overdue I'm afraid.

I feel so sorry for her, I hope this doesn't turn the way it's going.
Jun 23, 2011 3:29 AM

Mar 2008
From the responses here I see people crave a NICE BOAT ending...
Does Seo have the balls to do that?

Also remember this is all Rin's fault...

Jun 23, 2011 4:10 AM

Mar 2011
sLy777 said:
I hope they insert another girl or build on the manga girl with glasses :D
Lol yeah. That chick with the glasses is a hurricane. Can't wait to read the upcoming chapters if she is involved. =)
Jun 23, 2011 4:22 AM

Jan 2010
Haruto is a Douche bag ...

well i like it that way anyways

EBA ! =3
Jun 23, 2011 4:32 AM

Dec 2008
"You...you hit me! N-not even my own father hit me!"
Jun 23, 2011 4:44 AM
Mar 2008
It was a fake relationship to begin with. It was just a matter of time, not surprised at all.
Asuka, go get your bat...
Jun 23, 2011 4:48 AM

Sep 2008
Haruto is a fucking man, not caving in.
Hurry, run to your beloved Eba!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2011 5:32 AM
Aug 2010
Yeah at last, I never liked asuka
Jun 23, 2011 5:34 AM
Dec 2009
although I'm an Eba fan but I pitted Asuka in this chap
Jun 23, 2011 5:49 AM

Nov 2007
Time for Asuka to join Honoka Sakurai on the idol circuit.
Jun 23, 2011 7:17 AM

Jul 2010
Well then....While everyone is ranting and RAging over this chapter and while a couple call it epic...

I Think...(Most likely why Seo chose this)

Haruto and Eba better than Asuka and Haruto.. for the sole reason that Eba has long hair....LOL

=)
Jun 23, 2011 9:14 AM
Dec 2010
Just where is Asuka's baseball bat when she clearly needs it?! btw, Haruto is a complete retard and he deserves much worse punishment.
Nevertheless, such outcome was obvious from the moment Eba appeared again, after Haruto and Asuka started dating... Just another author who didn't want to escape the cliche... What a shame
Jun 23, 2011 9:35 AM
Jun 2011
I just registered because I had to vent.

I'm just too damn pissed off at Haruko.

He is too much of a pussy, "PLEASE BREAK UP WITH ME!"

AAARGH, SO PISSED OFF!

Jun 23, 2011 10:02 AM
Jan 2010
This was what i was hoping for... Meh Poor Asuka, it was sad but, my favourite girl is YUZUKI - CHAN!!! おめでとう WAIT!!!! HE DUMPED ASUKA , BUT HE DIDNT CHOOSE EBA... SO FUCKING CALM DOWN, WOULD YOU!!!
Jun 23, 2011 6:28 PM

May 2007
Asuka. =(

Is everyone new to shounen romance? It's practically guaranteed that the sweet, devoted girl NEVER gets the guy. =) It's like the RL cliche about how girls always like the bad boys. ;-p
Jun 24, 2011 6:51 AM

Nov 2010
Ugh... I predicted this... Haruto's such a dickhead. Tho, I already knew Asuka x Haruto won't be working.
Jun 24, 2011 7:53 AM

Mar 2011
Oh man!

I read this at work surreptitiously and when reading this chapter I took a sharp inhalation of breath involuntarily!

An emotional reaction to words and images, that's a sign of a good manga!
Jun 24, 2011 11:47 AM

Mar 2011
Noooo Asuka! T_T
I feel so bad for her... :(
I wonder if Haruto will end up back with Eba?
It was kinda obvious that Eba was gonna be re-inserted in the story.
blah, Asuka is way better :(
Well looking forward to chapter 141

Jun 24, 2011 12:55 PM
Jul 2009
Hope Eba will die soon, or something like this.
Poor Asuka ;_;
Jun 24, 2011 4:00 PM
Jun 2011
ronin said:
Asuka. =(

Is everyone new to shounen romance? It's practically guaranteed that the sweet, devoted girl NEVER gets the guy. =) It's like the RL cliche about how girls always like the bad boys. ;-p

I know it was evident, I'm more pissed at the way he ended up the relationship. The dude isn't a teenager to say that kind of crap, "please break up with me".

I just find it too childish. The mofo should man up or get dumped in chap 145 by Eba.
Jun 24, 2011 8:32 PM

Aug 2009
Well this is better than a harem ending. God I hate harem endings.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Jun 25, 2011 1:15 AM
Jul 2008
Haruto is anything, but a man. If he was a real man he would've never went out with Asuka or been swayed by Eba. -.-

I'ma drop this manga so tiring and boring at this point. lol
Jun 25, 2011 9:59 PM

May 2010
everyone of us knows this will happen sonner or latter but its still fucking annoying to happen poor asuka haruto just did the most stupid thing
Jun 26, 2011 6:32 AM

Nov 2009
Haruto: "Uhh, sorry i like a girl so..."

You never liked Asuka? Translator choice of words or not, that was a cruel thing to say. Isn't that basically admitting that you did something while you were dating too? I mean you at least weren't really cheating on her, but now it seems that way.

I have been converted in the way of a a Haruto hater after being with you guys for a whole year. >.>
Jun 27, 2011 11:44 AM

Jul 2008
I prefer Asuka over Eba but atleast Haruto/Seo has the balls to not drag this shit on.
Jun 27, 2011 1:44 PM

Apr 2011
Same here, I rather have stable girlfriend, than one that makes bad decisions and manipulative.

Hope it ends with Eba getting pregnant lolz very lame indeed
Jun 30, 2011 5:39 PM

Sep 2010
Ok , At last ... always like Eba but poor Asuka then :(
Nov 19, 2011 12:13 AM
Feb 2010
This chapter is starting to show me a pattern. Whenever Haruto has someone he likes, Eba comes in and Haruto starts to like Eba instead. And Eba abandoned Haruto in the first place.

It's getting irritating... hope that now that Haruto is going after Eba again the same thing doesn't repeat itself.
Feb 5, 2012 9:10 PM

Aug 2011
WTF! haruto you...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2012 5:45 PM

Apr 2010
I'm so angry and sad and angry and.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Mar 27, 2012 11:36 PM
Mar 2012
I guess i pretty much registered so i can say just how much angry i am with the manga now after chapter 140... can barely read it anymore. I was so hoping this gonna turn out that he will get closer with yuzuki but in the end he would turn her down and say that Asuka is the most important to him. Instead we got some major bullshit only because eba is the heroine... I was totally supporting him when he said he doesn't feel anything to her anymore and so wasn't shocked when he met her again, she kept stalking him few more times but i couldn't say it had any major impact, but ofc then he gets back to his damng village and falls for her 'charm' so easily... FFS the 3rd time she said she wants to forget about him and he freaking snapped... SRSLY!!!?
I really damn liked the manga when i started reading it just this monday and dedicated all my free time to read it up, but when i hit 140... i'm a mess lol
At the begginning of the manga i was cheering for yuzuki and pretty much could say i liked her... but then my opinion of her started to pummel down to the point of complete hate... she's just awfull. 1st made him fall in love in her and made him forget about nanami and then she dumps him for a dying dude without saying him the truth and completely cuts off herself from him. Then when he fights for her with his new friend u could think they will stick again together but she once again wants them 'not to see each other anymore'... obviously thou she just couldn't stop on it. She coudln't find a good guy during these two years so then she just had barge into his succesfull relationship with Asuka, knowing about him and her... but yeah she just had to do it, she could have easily forgotten about him as soon as the mixer ended but ofc she didn't... ironically i think she is in fact just like rin was thinking of her back when haruto met rin for the 1st time in tokyo... Obviously i also lost all my respect to haruto aswell...

So yeah, i guess i wrote alot, but im really angry with this manga now... Asuka was just ideal, and that makes me even more angry when i think about that i have never met as great girl as her... and most probably never will (well i know it's just a manga but still...), damn ball-less haruto.

P.S now just waiting for haruto doing rin before yuzuki... cos she always keeps tempting him... hehe... damn shounen manga
Mar 27, 2012 11:50 PM

May 2008
KaelDarkblade said:
I guess i pretty much registered so i can say just how much angry i am with the manga now after chapter 140... can barely read it anymore. I was so hoping this gonna turn out that he will get closer with yuzuki but in the end he would turn her down and say that Asuka is the most important to him. Instead we got some major bullshit only because eba is the heroine... I was totally supporting him when he said he doesn't feel anything to her anymore and so wasn't shocked when he met her again, she kept stalking him few more times but i couldn't say it had any major impact, but ofc then he gets back to his damng village and falls for her 'charm' so easily... FFS the 3rd time she said she wants to forget about him and he freaking snapped... SRSLY!!!?
I really damn liked the manga when i started reading it just this monday and dedicated all my free time to read it up, but when i hit 140... i'm a mess lol
At the begginning of the manga i was cheering for yuzuki and pretty much could say i liked her... but then my opinion of her started to pummel down to the point of complete hate... she's just awfull. 1st made him fall in love in her and made him forget about nanami and then she dumps him for a dying dude without saying him the truth and completely cuts off herself from him. Then when he fights for her with his new friend u could think they will stick again together but she once again wants them 'not to see each other anymore'... obviously thou she just couldn't stop on it. She coudln't find a good guy during these two years so then she just had barge into his succesfull relationship with Asuka, knowing about him and her... but yeah she just had to do it, she could have easily forgotten about him as soon as the mixer ended but ofc she didn't... ironically i think she is in fact just like rin was thinking of her back when haruto met rin for the 1st time in tokyo... Obviously i also lost all my respect to haruto aswell...

So yeah, i guess i wrote alot, but im really angry with this manga now... Asuka was just ideal, and that makes me even more angry when i think about that i have never met as great girl as her... and most probably never will (well i know it's just a manga but still...), damn ball-less haruto.

P.S now just waiting for haruto doing rin before yuzuki... cos she always keeps tempting him... hehe... damn shounen manga
Everyone pretty much feels the same about Yuzuki and Haruto, This is what Seo-Sensei does in his works and somehow manages to save the story at some point Seo-Sensei does throw more Drama in to the story than what it's supposed to have. It's interesting but confusing in some points.
Mar 28, 2012 3:09 AM
Mar 2012
TechDragon said:
Everyone pretty much feels the same about Yuzuki and Haruto, This is what Seo-Sensei does in his works and somehow manages to save the story at some point Seo-Sensei does throw more Drama in to the story than what it's supposed to have. It's interesting but confusing in some points.

Yeah well i didn't read his other mangas yet, but now somewhat i feel like i got warned lol.
Also i'm not sure if by anyhow i can be satisfied with whatever ending he comes up with. I mean everyone has his own reasons to read 'romance' manga but mine isn't for "I won't let go of you" followed up with all the "together" and "forever" just to be summed up "will break up with me" those damn lies... so yeah i'm not fond of reading about the worst parts of 'real life love'... those which make u doubt about it and prevent you from trusting people... theres a limit to some drama...
Even if he said a chapter or 2 later that 'he loved her like noone else' i still don't buy that so... you could say i feel betrayed almost as much as she does.
Apr 2, 2012 7:27 AM

Dec 2010
Aesthetic said:
Probably the most win-inducing chapter of this manga. Eba4lyfe luz.

Felt bad for Asuka, but this so very much so; HarutoxEba ftw XD
Apr 18, 2012 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
When Haruto started to hang out again with Eba while dating Asuka I thought "Dude what are you doing? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU LOVE stop hanging around with your ex for god's sake", and when they come back and Haruto throw everything else including his current girlfriend I hate him so much...And I hate Eba too, after all what the other moron did she said "let's not see each other anymore" and when the dude move on and it's happy she appears again with the "uh oh i realized that i really love you haruto-kun" ...God what a selfish person, a happy ending for me will be a nice boat ending and nothing else, really -.- But we all know exactly how this it's going to end

I really liked Azuka, was the best girlfriend ever
Haruto has finally became a total ass. And he just got slapped. Asuka should beat the crap out of him. Does he mean this whole year with Asuka meant nothing for him? He felt nothing for her? Completely nothing? Then, wasn't he simply using her? And for who? For a girl that dumped him to pity a dying guy?! For the girl who hurt him numerous times and played with his feelings to no end? No, Seo-sensei, no matter what you come up with, you WON'T convince me Haruto's actions have any logic and sense. You WON'T convince me someone would be able to still love such a person after finding an honest and good girl such as Asuka and dating her for over a year. You simply WON'T.

THIS

Haruto himself ruins KnIM. I hope he gets the forever alone ending.

Yes, YES

School Days Ending ... anyone?

Me, ME, I want Haruto's head in a boat!
Apr 20, 2012 2:13 PM

Jan 2012
Kenatsu said:
When Haruto started to hang out again with Eba while dating Asuka I thought "Dude what are you doing? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU LOVE stop hanging around with your ex for god's sake", and when they come back and Haruto throw everything else including his current girlfriend I hate him so much...And I hate Eba too, after all what the other moron did she said "let's not see each other anymore" and when the dude move on and it's happy she appears again with the "uh oh i realized that i really love you haruto-kun" ...God what a selfish person, a happy ending for me will be a nice boat ending and nothing else, really -.- But we all know exactly how this it's going to end

Well, haruto still loves Yuzuki, he always had since the start. He thought he had a girlfriend that he love more than yuzuki . Well, he realized he's wrong and decided to break up with Asuka before their relationship gets deeper, therefore causing more pain if it gets deeper .

Oh and when yuzuki asked him not to see each other anymore was because she doesn't want to use him as a rebound boyfriend and if she dated him right after kazama death, people will all think bad about them. Therefore after 2 years, she finally moved on from kazama. That's why. And yuzuki had it the hardest.

What is wrong with you, stop looking at one side only, look at both . And yes poor Asuka . God, I'm tired of explaining this to haters.
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 6, 2012 2:50 AM

Jun 2009
whoa, author just deleted an innocent and lovely girl to redeem the main heroine. that's nasty
Jul 4, 2012 9:19 AM

Aug 2008
Hero_kun said:
Faust721 said:
Man, it finally happened, I really liked Asuka too. The way the confession was phrased sounded a bit weird to me though. It could have been better.

I know what you mean. Asuka deserves better in my opinion.

I agree with you ^^
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 4, 2012 9:21 AM

Aug 2008
-Quasar said:
I know it's cliched but gawd. That's gut wrenching especially for Asuka.

You know the feeling of trusting the one you love that no matter what he does, you know he won't betray you, then suddenly you caught him in the act, lying then later breaks up with you saying someone he loves someone. Fuck you Haruto! Asuka deserves better than this.

yeah, I agree with you Asuka deserves better..
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 4, 2012 9:30 AM

Aug 2008
Rudgald said:
Haruto has finally became a total ass. And he just got slapped. Asuka should beat the crap out of him. Does he mean this whole year with Asuka meant nothing for him? He felt nothing for her? Completely nothing? Then, wasn't he simply using her? And for who? For a girl that dumped him to pity a dying guy?! For the girl who hurt him numerous times and played with his feelings to no end? No, Seo-sensei, no matter what you come up with, you WON'T convince me Haruto's actions have any logic and sense. You WON'T convince me someone would be able to still love such a person after finding an honest and good girl such as Asuka and dating her for over a year. You simply WON'T.

I agree with you but Girls can be a bitch too and they simply fall in love with other guy..

been there.. felt the pain haha^^

I just laugh it off but Asuka is pitiable.. :(

Jul 12, 2012 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
Aug 5, 2012 1:11 AM

Sep 2010
:|
Sep 1, 2012 3:48 AM
May 2009
this manga irritates me. too bad i can't drop it because it's got those rare funny or compelling moments.
Oct 21, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2012
asuka poor girl :( urgh haruto is such a dick, going out with her for a year, thought he loved her then go oh i still like my ex :@ well at least he told her quick and not let it drag...asuka is better off without him, he doesnt deserve her, such a sweet and lovely girl :(
Jun 6, 2013 11:23 AM

Mar 2008
Really, since I started this Manga and especially since this Chapter I have started to hate Dramas ... escpecially those which consist of illogical and stupid characters!

Damn it! It started really nice, having ups and downs but still worth to continue reading BUT now after this chapter, it makes me rage really.

I hate the protagonist Haruto Kirishima because he is just annoying with this shitty attitude of him (is he really a man or just liitle kid dumbass?) AND I hate Yuzuki Eba and her beasty sister. The three of them making the whole story even worse chapter by chapter ...

At the end the real victims and sufferer are the other girls ... poor Asuka, really like her (don't matter how flat your chest might be ...)

Ye, sorry for this shitstorm, but have to tell ... and yeah I'm male. Now you can flame me "Eba-Fanboys/girls" (॓_॔)

Aug 5, 2013 10:11 PM

Feb 2011
I can only see good things for Asuka now, let's face it, she was willing to turn a blind eye and forgive anything, believe anything, accept everything and move on, now that she's been with Haruto, I'm sure that she won't just blindly let herself get taken advantage of by the next person. Grow strong Asuka!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.