Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 5, 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Another one of those fantasy isekai where protagonist gets transported into another world.

Episode seems like it's on autopilot although it did introduce a fair amount of the main cast. There's magic involved and we get introduced to some of that fantasy's world and their people. Suzune, Ken, and Rose are the more noticable among the cast. Nothing too much stands out about them though. I've read the manga version for this before and this actually seems like they're adapting a familiar style with the show. This first episode throws in a bunch of content already.
Jan 5, 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Novelist Kurokata's LN here...it's one more Sokushi Cheat situation again.

Waterweed's OP definitely sounds Shonen, though that's the only good thing about it.

For the average and unremarkable student that is Ken Usato, he just looks the same ordinary person. But being affiliated with the student council, namely both vice-president Kazuki Ryusen and president Suzune Inukami (who looked like they're dating one another), they're just doing the honorary work. Apart from discussing about their future aspirations, someway, somehow, the 3 of them suddenly hearing a sound, to then being Isekai-ed to another world, facing the Llinger Kingdom and its king of Lloyd Vulgast...to request them to become heroes. This is exactly what Suzune envisioned being in another world...though to the chagrin of Kazuki being forced their way here due to desperation. Ultimately, the king and his subjects bowed to them first for the confusion, and thanks to mage Welcie identifying them as heroes...Ken was dragged along for the ride being a nobody.

Still wary of their doubts, the trio gets their magic abilities tested, but with the case of Ken, other than his perfect image of Suzune shattered into a million pieces, he's been endowed with healing magic...so much so that they CANNOT let the ONE person: Rose, the captain of the Kingdom's Rescue Team, know about his powers. That, with Ken unknowingly speaking of his green, emerald powers, the king and the rest try their best to shield him away from her, which to no avail of her stealing him away and training him to be a fine healing magic user...with her team of bandits, or rather subordinates of Tong, Mill, Alec, Gomul and Gurd.

How will Ken survive in the new fantasy world on his own being trained by Rose? As a healer...non-Keiyaru style...

A rather decent start for a typical Isekai...with a bit of comedy being its centerpiece? I highly question it...
KANLen09Jan 6, 2:10 AM
Jan 5, 8:30 AM

Dec 2021
It's pretty tough not to link healing isekai to "Redo of Healer," but this one falls into the usual isekai mold.

Usato, your typical high schooler, gets summoned to another world alongside Suzune, the student council president, and Kazuki, his classmate and vice president. The mission: save the Ringul Kingdom as heroes. Plot twist - it's Suzune and Kazuki who are the summoned heroes; Usato's just caught in the crossfire! However, things take a turn when they discover Usato has a knack for healing magic. Enter Rose, the self-proclaimed leader of the life-saving team. And now, he's pushing himself beyond what normal folks can handle, tapping into his self-healing powers to build incredible strength and unmatched stamina.

It's kind of cool how the main character isn't one of the chosen heroes but just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The idea of not only having to heal yourself but also constantly patching up others seems pretty tough. I can imagine scenarios where you're healing multiple people at once or doing it continuously with short breaks. And seriously, why do they undervalue healing so much? Battles aren't all about offense; being a healer is pretty awesome. You can swing a sword and patch yourself up if you get hit hard – that's a solid strategy.

Starting another healing isekai journey here. Honestly, I've seen quite a few, but I'll hang around for a bit and see if something noteworthy happens.

Jan 5, 8:38 AM
Feb 2020
The start had me worried it was gonna be super generic, but halfway through it got kinda interesting when he turned out to be a healer.
Jan 5, 9:12 AM
Dec 2022
its not yet out. damn.
Jan 5, 9:17 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
its not yet out. damn.
@Pablo_Neruda1 it is i just watched ep 1
Jan 5, 9:18 AM
Dec 2022
delanodb said:
@Pablo_Neruda1 it is i just watched ep 1

oh, yeah, sorry, I forgot. I meant the Momochi house anime. I'm waiting for the dub of this one to come out though.
Jan 5, 9:19 AM

Apr 2022
Man, this episode was pretty slow. I do prefer that to a pace that's too fast, so it could be worse, but no healing in the first episode is a bit of a bummer.
Jan 5, 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
This had some high quality animation at times.

Realistic reactions after being summoned.

Suzune is a fun character so far.

Assuming the healing is gonna be used internally instead of externally? Like the MC will become semi-undead with high combat prowess?

Pretty solid episode all-round.
Jan 5, 9:33 AM
Aug 2020
it was not bad

classic isekai story / funny/ not bad animation
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 5, 9:40 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Genuinely fun start.

I enjoyed the scenes before they got isekai'd, all three of them were instantly established as likable characters. Especially the girl.

Character designs look crisp, nice to look at.

This feels like a good mix of light-hearted and possibly serious down the road.
Jan 5, 9:52 AM
Jul 2021
meh... The healer lady seems like an annoying bitch
Jan 5, 9:54 AM

Oct 2007
Really liked the first episode, cool entrance of Rose, technically it was proper till the end and i had lot of fun.

Manga/LN are really fun too, hoping for the best.
Jan 5, 10:02 AM

Oct 2017
That was surprisingly a fun first episode. Definitely wasn't expecting Suzune senpai to be a weeb lol. It was hella amusing watching her reactions. Kazuki seems like a nice guy. The king and others seem nice too. Also I'm definitely gonna love Rose, already liking her a lot. She looks lovely too. Let's see in what wrong way she's gonna teach him to use healing magic.
Jan 5, 10:09 AM
Apr 2016
Pacing is slower than expected which mean next episode or two gonna be some hell of a meme, fun and comedy~

ZzLow96Jan 5, 10:13 AM
Jan 5, 10:28 AM

Dec 2022
honestly pretty happy with this it seems like another isekai with op protagonist though the prologue was so long that i had to check if i was on the right show
Jan 5, 10:31 AM

Sep 2018
Silly and entertaining, that'll do nicely for me.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 5, 10:32 AM

Feb 2019
Yea I love this show already. Don’t think I’d ever heard of the LN. Great first episode though. Poor Usato, bro’s just been thrust into the craziest situation imaginable

Bumping into two of the most popular kids on the way out of school should’ve been an indication that something bad was gonna happen lol. At least they were both friendly and ended up being totally normal high schoolers

Instead of panicking when being summoned to another world, Suzune straight up embraces it and is excited to get pulled to the other side lol. Stark contrast to the boys

Seems like the situation is pretty desperate in this world. The king actually comes off as a really nice person, just in a bad situation and in urgent need of reinforcements. I appreciate that he promised to send them home ASAP too. Again, Suzune is just geeking out the whole time 😂

Traditional fantasy world appraisal scene.. what’s bad about the orb lighting up green? Well, looks like that’s for healing magic which means Rose, the recovery team leader is going to be after Usato. Hilarious sequence with her chasing after him. All Usato had to do was be quiet until she left the room and he opened his mouth lmao. At least he gets to be trained by mommy dommy

The dorm and crew he’ll be living with seem great, can’t wait to see what type of training Rose puts him through and learn more about the world.

First episode definitely hooked me. Art is gorgeous, Shin-El snapped on the production values. It’s funny and has likeable characters. Let’s see where it goes
Marinate1016Jan 5, 11:04 AM
Jan 5, 10:35 AM
May 2019
Definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but that was a good thing. The student council members at least to far seem to be legitimately good people, and the female president being a secret otaku/possible chuuni was hilarious. And the kingdom really wanted to spare MC from the "training" of Rose.
Jan 5, 10:40 AM

Nov 2013
3 nice main charas so far
loved how friendly they all were with each other

and ofc the best part, Suzune being all happy in the new world lmao i can't stop laughing at that

the kind kneeling really was a nice moment, surprised the other people in the room didn't say anything to that

lastly, ofc dumbass mc would ask what his green magic is when everyone else was trying to keep it hidden... geez
Rose is crazy, the way she managed to keep up with the bubble was cool ... and the other 5 guys are scary lmao
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 5, 10:54 AM
Sep 2015
This look promisingly fun.
Jan 5, 11:04 AM

Apr 2011
Loved first episode. I feel like Kings not being manipulators, classmates not being assholes and mc not treated as expendable is subversive and fresh these days.

Whole royal court completely panicking was hilarious too!
Jan 5, 11:25 AM
Oct 2010
... Did not realize this was getting an anime adaptation.

Oh man is this gonna go places, first ep did not adequately prepare for the true coming of Rose. lol
Jan 5, 11:31 AM
Aug 2023
I am a sucker for an isekai anime with a hook. The hook for me is the Redo of Healer use of healing magic with hopefully a less mature and serious story. So far I like the characters and can't wait to see how the story progresses.
Jan 5, 11:32 AM

Jul 2022
Hell yes. Love it - not bad at all for a 1st episode. As it progressed, I started to remember the manga then when Rose appeared it all came back to me. Really looking forward to see how they fill out the next 12 eps and sincerely hope they've done it justice.
Jan 5, 12:10 PM

May 2015
Good introduction and an interesting take on a typical trope. It was just one episode but we already had a glimpse on what these characters are in the real world, their dynemic, and how their personalities might have influenced their magic. The fact the MC was just dragged into this is just so fitting for an ordinary guy like him, but I like that he's being acknowledged too, he seems like a kind soul, and healing should fit him perfectly too.
Jan 5, 12:13 PM

Jun 2012
I liked this, it was pretty good. I'm not sure how it'll progress but I'll give it a few episodes. I did fall for Rose the moment she appeared, anyway, so if anything I need to stick around a while for her. I love unconventional healers.
Jan 5, 12:16 PM

Jan 2014
This will hook people up in an episode or two. For an isekai it gets pretty good and doesn't overstay it's welcome in each arc. The characters also feel like true companions instead of character type inserts.
Jan 5, 12:34 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to TouZokuReikoN
meh... The healer lady seems like an annoying bitch
@TouZokuReikoN Rose is complete a badass. Look forward to loving her Character!

Also, anyone here just because they think it will be like Redo of Healer, you might as well leave now as this is nothing like it.
Jan 5, 12:42 PM
Apr 2020
This was actually pretty good didn't expect that.....
Hopefully the quality and fun stays throughout
Jan 5, 12:56 PM
Nov 2020
its fun to watch even though the premise is too mainstream
Jan 5, 1:02 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to KingBradley45
its fun to watch even though the premise is too mainstream
@KingBradley45 Redo of healer and Shield Hero are mainstream, this one is unique, by playing tropes straight. Noone else does that.
Jan 5, 1:23 PM

Sep 2019
Reply to KANLen09

Waterweed's OP definitely sounds Shonen, though that's the only good thing about it.

For the average and unremarkable student that is Ken Usato, he just looks the same ordinary person. But being affiliated with the student council, namely both vice-president Kazuki Ryusen and president Suzune Inukami (who looked like they're dating one another), they're just doing the honorary work. Apart from discussing about their future aspirations, someway, somehow, the 3 of them suddenly hearing a sound, to then being Isekai-ed to another world, facing the Llinger Kingdom and its king of Lloyd Vulgast...to request them to become heroes. This is exactly what Suzune envisioned being in another world...though to the chagrin of Kazuki being forced their way here due to desperation. Ultimately, the king and his subjects bowed to them first for the confusion, and thanks to mage Welcie identifying them as heroes...Ken was dragged along for the ride being a nobody.

Still wary of their doubts, the trio gets their magic abilities tested, but with the case of Ken, other than his perfect image of Suzune shattered into a million pieces, he's been endowed with healing magic...so much so that they CANNOT let the ONE person: Rose, the captain of the Kingdom's Rescue Team, know about his powers. That, with Ken unknowingly speaking of his green, emerald powers, the king and the rest try their best to shield him away from her, which to no avail of her stealing him away and training him to be a fine healing magic user...with her team of bandits, or rather subordinates of Tong, Mill, Alec, Gomul and Gurd.

How will Ken survive in the new fantasy world on his own being trained by Rose? As a healer...non-Keiyaru style...

A rather decent start for a typical Isekai...with a bit of comedy being its centerpiece? I highly question it...
KANLen09 said:
Unlike the other one this one is actually fun.
Jan 5, 1:28 PM
Oct 2022
I liked everything about this except for the most important thing.. the Mc.. I guess I’m just tired of the ultra shy, no self worth, lovable loser trope. Honestly though, I liked the other 2 players in what is this isekai sport but Usato just blows. Maybe it’s not really him exactly but just this “type” of hero.. doing 75% of his stuff by accident, being oblivious to any affection by the opposite sex and having absolutely zero backbone. I gave this a 7 and it’s a deserved 7 for me. Personally I just hope he can grow up a little.. REAL FAST lol.
Jan 5, 1:41 PM
Mar 2023
If they commit to the trio setup I think there's alot they can do with that
Jan 5, 1:45 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
What an enjoyable first episode. Wonder how far they'll adapt since I just finished the third light novel volume. Anyways, this seems fun to watch :)
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jan 5, 1:58 PM

Jul 2021
acidbart said:
I liked everything about this except for the most important thing.. the Mc.. I guess I’m just tired of the ultra shy, no self worth, lovable loser trope. Honestly though, I liked the other 2 players in what is this isekai sport but Usato just blows. Maybe it’s not really him exactly but just this “type” of hero.. doing 75% of his stuff by accident, being oblivious to any affection by the opposite sex and having absolutely zero backbone. I gave this a 7 and it’s a deserved 7 for me. Personally I just hope he can grow up a little.. REAL FAST lol.

So there is someone out there who thinks EXACTLY the same thing. But you're wrong about one thing. He's not lovable, just a loser. The way he grabs the other guy's arm when he's scolding the king... I bet his uncle used to diddle his asshole, what a beta pussyboy. You cannot watch stuff like golden kamuy or grand blue, both of which even have actual homo jokes, and then watch this without wanting to kick a kid in the balls.

I mean, if you've seen the pv or trailer you should know, but probably this is all to set up his transformation into an actual man, but they fucking overdid it. Such a contrast was unnecessary.
Jan 5, 2:33 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to felixsifuri
Man, this episode was pretty slow. I do prefer that to a pace that's too fast, so it could be worse, but no healing in the first episode is a bit of a bummer.
@felixsifuri “pace was slow” … are that impatient that this seems slow to you ?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 5, 2:47 PM

Apr 2022
ejleon said:

my perception was probably warped by other stuff I watched today so this take might be trash
Jan 5, 3:26 PM
Aug 2022
I was expecting generic isekai trash yet I was pleasently surprised! Every character had a lot of personality, not being the only one isekai'd is interesting (plus the student council kids weren't jerks!), and overall I liked the style and animation. Rose's subordinates reminded me a bit of the Shadow Beasts from HxH.

The student council president had me laughing out loud the whole time with her geeking, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

Jan 5, 3:41 PM

May 2015
Well the immediate highlights so far are the president girl's true personality and Rose. Love Rose's appearance. The hair over eye, long green hair, plus the nice white outfit really works well together. The over the top reaction to her coming is pretty amusing so I'm looking forward to seeing what the fear is about.

As a healer main in games I like seeing MC's that use it. (Except that one that shall not be mentioned by name)

At first the president girl was just a generic good at everything person but the reveal of her excitement at an isekai was gold. Really boosted my opinion of her a lot.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 5, 3:44 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to acidbart
@acidbart Actually, I think your description of the show and MC is wrong.

The show introduces the MC as the other world views him in contrast to the President and Vice President, as a nobody, forgettable, no one pays attention to him, nothing special, inexperienced, unaccomplished, run-of-the-mill.

The MC expresses being unsatisfied with his life and hopes for some better, even something extraordinary and fantastic. Then they show him being caring and kind with the birds he placed back in the nest, playfully being humorous about the situation.

With the Pres & VP, he is embarrassed at first, because of not having an umbrella, never having talked with the top students everyone praises, he is surprised that the VP knew who he was and is nice to him, then he is kind of taken aback by what seemed like a flirtatious way the Pres was speaking to him.

As they walk, they show him recognize that they are different then how he thought and comfortable enough to open up despite their status at school, honestly speaking to them about how he viewed them before and asking direct questions about their relationship, not acting like those that never speak to them but spread rumors behind their backs, which the other two recognize and compliment.

Then in the other world, while the Pres is acting uncontrollably excited and silly, the VP is angry and demanding to be returned, Usato, although at first confused and concerned about the Pres, he is patiently listening to the king and tries to settle down the Pres & VP, recognizing the difficult situation they are in.

When the VP reminds him of the circumstances, not being a hero and accidentally summoned, then asks why he is not upset, he calmly replies with a levelheaded and mature response, appreciative that he wasn’t treated differently and allowed to go with the Pres & VP, knowing that nothing could be done so working to make the best out of his situation, and he even expressed wanting to help in some way while they are living in this world.

I think the MC is a good character and I think you should give the show a chance.

ejleonJan 5, 4:06 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 5, 3:52 PM

Apr 2021
Great first episode and set up for the three main characters.

I like how they keep contrasting Usato vs the President & VP, showing that he has a good character and level head on his shoulders.

The art is nice and the animation of the summoning circle was well done.

I like how the rain is the main background sound at first, with nice subtle background music, and that the other music adds to the feeling of the scene, instead of being random and annoying.

I will be watching this series.
ejleonJan 5, 4:08 PM

Jan 5, 4:07 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to IhnalakoKaina
acidbart said:

So there is someone out there who thinks EXACTLY the same thing. But you're wrong about one thing. He's not lovable, just a loser. The way he grabs the other guy's arm when he's scolding the king... I bet his uncle used to diddle his asshole, what a beta pussyboy. You cannot watch stuff like golden kamuy or grand blue, both of which even have actual homo jokes, and then watch this without wanting to kick a kid in the balls.

I mean, if you've seen the pv or trailer you should know, but probably this is all to set up his transformation into an actual man, but they fucking overdid it. Such a contrast was unnecessary.
@IhnalakoKaina Actually, I think your description of the show and MC is wrong.

The show introduces the MC as the other world views him in contrast to the President and Vice President, as a nobody, forgettable, no one pays attention to him, nothing special, inexperienced, unaccomplished, run-of-the-mill.

The MC expresses being unsatisfied with his life and hopes for some better, even something extraordinary and fantastic. Then they show him being caring and kind with the birds he placed back in the nest, playfully being humorous about the situation.

With the Pres & VP, he is embarrassed at first, because of not having an umbrella, never having talked with the top students everyone praises, he is surprised that the VP knew who he was and is nice to him, then he is kind of taken aback by what seemed like a flirtatious way the Pres was speaking to him.

As they walk, they show him recognize that they are different then how he thought and comfortable enough to open up despite their status at school, honestly speaking to them about how he viewed them before and asking direct questions about their relationship, not acting like those that never speak to them but spread rumors behind their backs, which the other two recognize and compliment.

Then in the other world, while the Pres is acting uncontrollably excited and silly, the VP is angry and demanding to be returned, Usato, although at first confused and concerned about the Pres, he is patiently listening to the king and tries to settle down the Pres & VP, recognizing the difficult situation they are in.

When the VP reminds him of the circumstances, not being a hero and accidentally summoned, then asks why he is not upset, he calmly replies with a levelheaded and mature response, appreciative that he wasn’t treated differently and allowed to go with the Pres & VP, knowing that nothing could be done so working to make the best out of his situation, and he even expressed wanting to help in some way while they are living in this world.

I think the MC is a good character and I think you should give the show a chance.

Jan 5, 4:11 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to felixsifuri
ejleon said:

my perception was probably warped by other stuff I watched today so this take might be trash
@felixsifuri understandable, thanks for replying and explaining

Hope you have a good day or night

Jan 5, 4:15 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
Yea I love this show already. Don’t think I’d ever heard of the LN. Great first episode though. Poor Usato, bro’s just been thrust into the craziest situation imaginable

Bumping into two of the most popular kids on the way out of school should’ve been an indication that something bad was gonna happen lol. At least they were both friendly and ended up being totally normal high schoolers

Instead of panicking when being summoned to another world, Suzune straight up embraces it and is excited to get pulled to the other side lol. Stark contrast to the boys

Seems like the situation is pretty desperate in this world. The king actually comes off as a really nice person, just in a bad situation and in urgent need of reinforcements. I appreciate that he promised to send them home ASAP too. Again, Suzune is just geeking out the whole time 😂

Traditional fantasy world appraisal scene.. what’s bad about the orb lighting up green? Well, looks like that’s for healing magic which means Rose, the recovery team leader is going to be after Usato. Hilarious sequence with her chasing after him. All Usato had to do was be quiet until she left the room and he opened his mouth lmao. At least he gets to be trained by mommy dommy

The dorm and crew he’ll be living with seem great, can’t wait to see what type of training Rose puts him through and learn more about the world.

First episode definitely hooked me. Art is gorgeous, Shin-El snapped on the production values. It’s funny and has likeable characters. Let’s see where it goes
@Marinate1016 I agree with everything you said except the part after summing with the king.

While the Pres is acting uncontrollably excited, the VP is angry and demanding to be returned home, Usato, although at first confused and concerned about the Pres, he is the one patiently listening to the king’s explanation and he tries to settle down the Pres & VP, recognizing the difficult situation they are in.

Jan 5, 4:34 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to ejleon
@IhnalakoKaina Actually, I think your description of the show and MC is wrong.

@ejleon uh, what makes you think I didn't understand the dynamic between the 3? That is not what I'm talking about. My problem is not with the main character remaining calm and trying to rein the other guy in, but with the way he does it. Say, instead of gently grabing his forearm with both hands like his girlfriend would, and scaredly asking him to reconsider, why wouldn't he put a hand on his shoulder, or not touch him at all and just tell him to calm down and be reasonable? Why is he always stuttering and uptalking?

I guess I had to elaborate. I never said I will drop the show on ep 1 because the mc is an effeminate little crybaby. I'm just voicing my displeasure at the proliferation of the effeminate little crybaby mc trope lately, and how I would much rather appreciate more male characters displaying masculinity and stoicism instead of gestures and speech that wouldn't look out of place in a 13 y/o girl. Not talking about becoming a bro, a daredevil, a killer, a leader or anything like that.

Especially when, like I said, it's done with the purpose of presenting a big contrast between the mc before training and after (I already know he becomes swole as fuck and badass).

One example of a "wimpy" character I actually enjoy is Ichikawa from bokuyaba. Can you see why?

I hope you understand what I'm saying by god I don't want to deal with the same shit you did with cheat skill isekai.
IhnalakoKainaJan 5, 4:43 PM
Jan 5, 4:44 PM
Nov 2021
Episode was better than I expected, I assumed this was going to be your typical overpowered isekai anime with a harem.
I'm simping heavily for Rose tho so I might be biased.
Triggerfish124Jan 5, 4:48 PM
Jan 5, 4:51 PM

Feb 2010
Tried this one on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. Loved the green haired lady. This is going to be fun
Jan 5, 4:59 PM
Apr 2020
Had no expectations going into this one but came out very pleasantly surprised. Really enjoyed this. I may have to read the manga at some point
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

109 by G_Spark233 »»
Jun 10, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

59 by G_Spark233 »»
Jun 10, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

68 by RicFie »»
May 26, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8

68 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.