Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 8:38 PM

Feb 2019
This anime is great! I was surprised how uncensored it is on Hidive. Did they really censor it at all? There was nipples like in the first five minutes. I love how the mc is such a pushover but has a sadistic streak. I have a feeling she might be my favorite character this year.

The only thing better than anime is anime with snacks.

Jan 3, 8:41 PM
Jun 2023
Ri-KoRin said:
@LosTakeover If they animate it right, Utena is gonna be an icon.

The other girls got great expressions as well. see more

GOD DAMNNNNNNN 😂😂
Jan 3, 8:41 PM
Feb 2019
Finally some good GIFT material.
Jan 3, 8:51 PM

Feb 2012
I thought studios stopped making ecchi anime with nudity.. This year is off to a good start. Utena is adorable!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 9:06 PM
Apr 2023
Holy shit, i dont know what i was expecting but not that. still good tho
Jan 3, 9:19 PM
Apr 2022
very wholesome ep. she is doing her best not to make magical girls jobless. also she seems to enjoy her new work and so do i. good start
Jan 3, 9:46 PM

Oct 2022
after all those retard edgy male lead shows ...

VylciJan 3, 11:54 PM
Jan 3, 10:09 PM
Apr 2019
The manga has been a guilty pleasure of mine for over a year now im very excited for this and the inevitable cancelation from twitter get ready boys and girls this is only the start
Jan 3, 10:17 PM
Apr 2018
Disgusting, degenerate garbage.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 3, 10:27 PM

Jun 2021
This is more lewd then Redo of Healer. Surprised this doesn't have any controversy yet
Jan 3, 10:50 PM
Jan 2024
Peak... just straight up peak...
Jan 3, 11:07 PM

Sep 2022
This ecchi anime is honestly kinda fucked up, but at the same time its pretty good. I feel bad for the magical girls though.
Jan 3, 11:52 PM
Sep 2023
What in the hentai did I just watch
Jan 4, 12:15 AM

Mar 2008
That was great, super rare where an anime has a spanking in it and actually remembers it more than 5 seconds later. That was peak. We need more hyper ecchi shows. Its a genre that's fading out.
Jan 4, 12:18 AM
Mar 2013
Reply to Stark700
Ye, this is one of those 'turn off your brains' and just watch type of shows. We got evil organizations, magical girls, fan service, all mixed in this crazy show. They even throw in tentacles in the first episode lul

Character expressions are also meme worthy and there's lots of ass shots. Guilty pleasure of the season.
@Stark700 as a manga reader it actually not a turn off your brain type of show. I started the Manga out of morbid curiosity, expecting to drop it once the shock factor wear out, but was most shock by how well crafted the series was, especially with the subtle & background elements. the manga has had more thought and detail put into it than many serious series had gotten.
Jan 4, 1:33 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
As someone who watched +900 episode of precure, I approved this anime. Very very culture stuff we don't get to see often with mahou shoujo genre \owo/
Jan 4, 1:54 AM
Apr 2021
Ok I knew this had ecchi in it but I was NOT expecting uncensored nudity here like when I saw Utena’s titties my jaw dropped same with the other magical girls😳😩 (sad we didn’t get to see Sayo’s titties in its entirety☹️)

I feel bad for my girl Utena tho she’s being blackmailed while not wanting to be a villain and hurt the ppl she’s idolized for so long🥺 but hey at least she can enjoy herself and succumb to her own demons while she’s a magic girl💀

This shit just like 100 girlfriends Who Really Love You are straight up degeneracy ass shit…10/10 I’ll be tuning into the next episode😩🔥🔥🔥
Treyv0nJan 4, 1:59 AM
Jan 4, 1:56 AM

Jul 2015
Embrace your inner trash, bois.
Don't kill off the part of you that is cringe.
Kill off the part that cringes.

Jan 4, 1:57 AM

Aug 2022
Found my new waifu :)
Jan 4, 1:59 AM

Sep 2018
Lord, we thank you for this blessing, for the wonderful food bestowed upon us, on this great day. Amen.

And they named her Utena XD Great VA work from her especially. Quite funny as well, a good mix of ecchiness and comedy.
Jan 4, 2:09 AM

Jun 2014
Easily 10/10 with just one episode. Can't wait to see more of this.
Jan 4, 2:41 AM

Aug 2013
Another degenerate themed show. Part of the new hype genre?

Nothing wrong with nudity depending on the context.

However, the context with this show is focused on some S&M action with underaged kids. Honestly just looks like a pedo hentai right now.

1/10 and drop from me.
Jan 4, 5:36 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
This is ecchi as hell XD

Hard to tell if it’s actually good or not haha. It’s almost closer to hentai than anime (I watched the uncensored version, not complaining)

I’ll keep watching! Enjoyable first ep
Jan 4, 6:51 AM
May 2022
You know I thought Chained Soldier would be the ecchi to surprise everyone this anime season. And I guess it still could but like this is way more lmao. I don’t even know why I’m watching this but it’s kinda entertaining so I guess I’ll keep with it
Jan 4, 6:56 AM
Dec 2014
Reply to Limi
Another degenerate themed show. Part of the new hype genre?

Nothing wrong with nudity depending on the context.

However, the context with this show is focused on some S&M action with underaged kids. Honestly just looks like a pedo hentai right now.

1/10 and drop from me.
@Limi Why did you post this? Here's your attention. Go get daddy another beer.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento

"When a piece of media is bad, it's much easier to nitpick the less significant things because they're seen as a part of the problem. Alternatively, it becomes more difficult to nitpick something like a masterpiece because even the flaws are seen as contributing to the overall quality of the media." -Paraphrasing Mauler
Jan 4, 7:27 AM
Oct 2020
Lesbian sadist anime. Finally, anime is saved.
Jan 4, 8:14 AM

Oct 2008
woooohooooow! this is surprisingly lewdly hilarious! thumbs-up my type of Mahou Shoujo! not gonna lie despair mahou shoujo is still supreme but this one is also A-OKAY! i mean URSSR-OKAY! lolz
5/5.

Jan 4, 9:09 AM

Apr 2020
Peak fiction. Utena's voice reminded me a little of Kuroki Tomoko.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jan 4, 9:19 AM

Oct 2021
I really liked the manga and so far really liking the adaptation!
Jan 4, 9:25 AM

May 2023
much better than I thought it would be, I hadn't watched an ecchi anime in years and I laughed a lot at this first episode.
I loved the little animal that follows her around during the episode, I hope the anime is successful enough for there to be a plush of him later on.
Jan 4, 9:55 AM

Nov 2013
Funny, i also liked to tickle my ex
Jan 4, 10:17 AM
Oct 2023
uwu No lo vean en la sala de su casa
Jan 4, 10:55 AM

Jan 2017
Seemed like a mere goon material at first, but actually it was surprisingly entertaining. Like it would've been fun even without the nudity. Nudity makes it better, though. Probably the best ecchi since Futoku no Guild. Though I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Utena's design, but the rest of the cast makes up for it.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Jan 4, 10:56 AM

Dec 2015
Actually crazy we're getting this uncensored without having to wait for BD

It seems we'll likely get little to no action animation, but otherwise it looks good
ChuuritsuTvJan 4, 11:06 AM
Jan 4, 11:09 AM

Mar 2014
Just your typical mahou shoujo show but surprisingly quite entertaining and the fan service is much appreciated
Jan 4, 11:31 AM

Feb 2008
I'm watching this for the plot
Jan 4, 12:37 PM

Jul 2022
What if the oddball in your class turns into the villain of a magical girl group? Well, maybe this is one of the outcomes. I'm surprised by how entertaining it was and the fact that it's uncensored, so I'm thankful for that.

If this keeps up, I wouldn't be surprised if there's Yuri content. They won't fool me; this is a disguised Hentai.

By the way...

Jan 4, 12:47 PM

Jan 2008
10/10
we are going places here
Jan 4, 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
Don't mind me, as someone who has read the manga, I'm just here to see the discussions of first timers, along with the arguments that'll prob follow this series lol.
Jan 4, 1:29 PM

Sep 2023
ryzxgum said:
episode would've been a W if she ripped off the trios tops at the end instead of just the sleeves

Everyone is saying that in BD they will only do audio modifications, but for me it clealy looks like in BD version the tops are going to be fully ripped off😁
Jan 4, 2:07 PM
Feb 2023
I a slightly intrigued by how things will pan out but for the most part I feel a little disgusted even if it was a censored version um... Just my opinion at least other people like it...
Jan 4, 2:07 PM

May 2015
Pfffffffff I......em............I dont know what to say. This has to be the first time I've ever been unable to give a series a rating. This just feels like a hentai thats bording the line between hentai and anime. I was very 50/50 on how I would feel about this going into it and now that I've seen it I dont know what to feel. For me this just seems like very expensive advertising for R18 content for this series with its characters for stuff like doujins lol. Like that first raunchy scene really went full in there showing where the tentacles were going. I feel like this series is going to highlight the most thing that I hate about the ecchi genre in that I really hate where its too raunchy to be enjoyed as an anime but doesnt go far enough to be enjoyed as a hentai. Thats why I'm so 50/50 on the series cause I love the setting/concept but I dont think I'll be able to enjoy it as much as similar anime in the same setting like other wholesome magical girl shows.

Definitely gotta say though I love the yellow one. Her hair, her eyes, voice and personality are all quite unique and I love it. Heard the pink and yellow will have a fair amount of time together so cant wait to see that.

MC is cute. I quite like her. Her interactions with the mascot were funny. I think the comedy is off to a good start so as long as there arent too many raunchy scenes then I should be able to enjoy this a fair bit. Its just if the series is nothing but scenes like that over and over again I could see myself coming to turn away from the series. But we'll see. This'll definitely be one of the most divisive anime of the season.
DarknessRealityJan 4, 2:12 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 4, 2:36 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
This must be the funniest Mahou Shoujo anime I've seen. Now this is what magic girl anime should always be about. I don't mind if it would not have nudity, even if it does, as long as it has this good comedy and facial expressions. What a great start.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jan 4, 2:55 PM

Jun 2016
This is already a masterpiece, I laughed so much for this 1st episode, I already love this series.
Franz_FurantsuJan 4, 3:01 PM
Jan 4, 2:57 PM
Aug 2018
This series has quite a lot of below-the-belt and full body nudity in it. The author uses a combination of clever censorship and simply not drawing it. Like, no joke, there are multiple close ups of a particular character's bare crotch where it's just left as a smoothed over void. You can't really do that in an anime without it looking weird. People are saying the blue ray release will only have more audio, but considering what we haven't seen yet, I don't think I believe that.
Jan 4, 2:57 PM

Apr 2020
Ass slapping in my magical girl anime? HELL YEA!!
Nina supporter for life💕
Jan 4, 4:08 PM
Jan 2019
Reply to LessThanAnimeFan
ryzxgum said:
episode would've been a W if she ripped off the trios tops at the end instead of just the sleeves

Everyone is saying that in BD they will only do audio modifications, but for me it clealy looks like in BD version the tops are going to be fully ripped off😁
@LessThanAnimeFan I doubt the tops will be removed in the bluray. I'd say that is just taking things slowly and not blowing its load all at once (I just checked the Manga and they were only ripped like in the anime) and there will be plenty of scenes in the future where tops are coming off. It also specifically didn't show the tits for only the (most busty) Green girl either in the transformation scene for the same reason I'm sure.
Jan 4, 4:18 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Dunnas
@LessThanAnimeFan I doubt the tops will be removed in the bluray. I'd say that is just taking things slowly and not blowing its load all at once (I just checked the Manga and they were only ripped like in the anime) and there will be plenty of scenes in the future where tops are coming off. It also specifically didn't show the tits for only the (most busty) Green girl either in the transformation scene for the same reason I'm sure.
@Dunnas Thanks, I just got confused a little bit because it was not a first time they showed such angles but with clothes on😊, so I thought it's just because of one of these censorship levels🤷‍♂️
Jan 4, 4:36 PM

Nov 2016
The name of the heroine or better said villainess is actually Utena.

For better or worse, unlike the other echhi show airing today this has a lot more "personality".

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 4, 5:38 PM
Jul 2017
Amazing start to a villain ark lmao
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

148 by Matheus050 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

90 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 24, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Who is your favorite?

Shizuna - Mar 28

26 by Otakupervert890 »»
Sep 16, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

85 by Gator »»
Sep 15, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

132 by Gator »»
Sep 14, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.