Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
It's funny how this episode turned somewhat into a 'save Hakari' to a trying to survive getting into their mansion. It was stilll a team effort and they all wanted Hakari back.

Not going to lie, I thought the episode was funny for bizarre ways even for this show. Hakari is so damn lucky to have friends that care about her this much.
Dec 10, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
I mean you don’t need logic when you got family or when it is about family, so we must approve of Rentaro’s actions:)

But hey, we know these people needed to sneak into the mansion first to get their plan anywhere. Though with security guards, or even “cat of a wealthy family” guarding the house, it was anything but easy… not to mention the “dog of a wealthy family” too lol. Shizuka’s ULTIMATE SACRIFICE had me dying lol, but at least they managed to tame the dog that way.

Was waiting for this part… escaping through the infrared sensors in the hall, when they were tightly packed from ceiling to the floors, so what? Simple, Kusuri gave one of her discoveries, which she rightfully made for a very important purpose, but again, if it’s about family, those matters can wait. Though must say, Renatro with special eye drops in his eyes was looking like some kinda alien lol.

Putting aside how Karane was almost at the verge of an orgasm just from Rentaro rubbing his chicks on her stomach, we finally had the inevitable confrontation between Hahari and Renatro plus Karane, where Hahari might have a sad backstory of giving birth to Hakari while still BEING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL , it didn’t matter much to Rentaro, except he cried…

… and looked Hahari straight into the eyes for the first time. Goes without saying, soulmate shock happened, and Hahari gave us a complete one-eighty lmaoooo. Can't wait for next episode.
Dec 10, 2023 6:10 AM

Dec 2021
Kusuri is the walking definition of a plot device.

The sudden parting from Hakari, as conveyed by Rentaro, was a heart-wrenching decision made by Hahari, who is Hakari's mother, to protect Rentaro from potential harm. Determined to retrieve his beloved Hakari, Rentaro and co. infiltrate the Hanazono family mansion. The mansion is heavily guarded with security personnel, guard dogs, and a rigorous security system, making it a formidable residence that is not easily accessible to reach Hakari. The strength of their love and bonds is now being put to the test.

Lmao. Shizuka takes a sip of the sleep potion, not realizing it was meant for the dog. It's almost like we're sharing just one brain cell in this relationship. Looking back, I kick myself for not seeing the obvious coming. While thinking who might be next in his romantic circle, I had his sister and sensei in mind, but somehow the MILF slipped my mind entirely. Just as Rentaro was about to respond or set the record straight, bam! Magical soulmate power kicks in. Hahari ends up becoming the very woman she hoped her daughter wouldn't turn into.

Best girl indeed NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Dec 10, 2023 6:28 AM
Sep 2015
I'm just about to ask a question why 13 years old girl need artificial insemination when she could just have sex to have a child, but my question was quickly answered a few minutes later, to save her virginity for Rentarou.
Dec 10, 2023 6:32 AM
Feb 2021
phantomfandom said:
I'm just about to ask a question why 13 years old girl need artificial insemination when she could just have sex to have a child, but my question was quickly answered a few minutes later, to save her virginity for Rentarou.

in ep 13 hahari will explain
Dec 10, 2023 6:57 AM

Oct 2017
Yo that ending, MILF heroine. Peak stuff no doubt. Also artificial insemination, so wait she's a virgin? She gave birth at 13 and 16 years passed so she's just like 29 too. Holy shit lmao. Really liked Hahari's backstory btw, she's a great mother no doubt.

The infiltration part was really fun too. Got some nice references there, even mission impossible and Tom Cruise lol.
Dec 10, 2023 7:03 AM
Mar 2021
Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 10, 2023 7:21 AM

Aug 2022
Finally they met Hakari.

But after meeting, as expected, it wasn't that easy. They meet Hahari too, what can they do? Yup, miraculously, now it's Hahari's turn to become a part of Rentarou's life. Oh my god hahah

By the way, I love Karane in this episode. She's very cute isn't she?
RafaBryanDec 10, 2023 8:29 AM
Dec 10, 2023 7:34 AM

Feb 2021
I feel so bad for laughing at Shizuka becoming a sacrifice
Rentaro's eyes look kinda cool here! In the manga his eyeballs just became black.
Lmao I love the soundtrack when they are going above the sensors. And this is one of my favorite Karane moments again.

花園 羽々里 (Hanazono Hahari)
花園 (hanazono) - "flower garden" (No pun here I think)
羽々里 (hahari lit. feather feather village (々 is a repeater)) - a play on Hakari's name along with 母 (haha) - "mother"

And here is the moment we've been waiting for... I'm looking forward to everyone's reactions lmao

Edit: Just saw that this has 12 episodes in total on MAL. Could be an error, but if it's true than it's a shame, was really hoping for 2 cours.
EmbientDec 10, 2023 7:44 AM
Dec 10, 2023 7:50 AM

Oct 2018
Finally, the moment all manga readers were waiting for! This was the point in the manga where I knew this story was something special. I believe this episode will turn off many viewers due to the age gap, but for the people who will stick around, the story get 10 times better and a 100 times funnier from here on!
Dec 10, 2023 7:58 AM
Nov 2021
how every girl that introduced in anime are rentaro soul mate
Dec 10, 2023 8:11 AM

Jul 2016
now I'm expecting some shit like Rentarou is the reincarnation of Hakari's father, since he and Hakari are the same age and her father died before she was born
Dec 10, 2023 8:16 AM
Jun 2020
+1 single mom to main's harem
Dec 10, 2023 8:18 AM
Apr 2023
At this point I really think the writer should just change the name to "The bizarre mission of collecting 100 girlfriends who really,really, really,really,rea............lly loves you though you are 100 timing bastard" 😑
Dec 10, 2023 8:19 AM
Aug 2020
I knew it but even the mum, damnnnnn
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 10, 2023 8:23 AM

Feb 2021
Ah the plot twist.

Amazing episode, Karane's tummy was the highlight I'd say.
Dec 10, 2023 8:29 AM

Jul 2016
Digital text-to-speech voice "'Meow,' it cried."
"Oh, just the cat again."

Shizuka just might have the funniest lines for a non-speaking character ever.

Was wondering if they were going to somehow squeeze in a 6th girlfriend before the season finale only to realize she's been right there this whole time.
Dec 10, 2023 8:46 AM

Oct 2020
Rentaro also got a MILF now, this became Mission Girlfriendpossible (Mission Impossible).
JanWiller06Dec 10, 2023 8:49 AM
Dec 10, 2023 8:54 AM

Oct 2023
There you goooo. The Mother of My Girlfriend is My Girlfriend
Dec 10, 2023 9:08 AM

Sep 2016
Lmao, did Karane climax from Rentaro's cheek rubbing on her belly?
Dec 10, 2023 9:14 AM
Aug 2023
This episode surprised me a lot, I didn't expect it but it's okay but I find it a bit strange that Hakari's mother likes the main character.

I'm looking forward to the next episode not knowing what Renaro's family's reaction will be.
Dec 10, 2023 9:18 AM
Dec 2022
Hahahahaha. I saw this coming seeing as I know about the events of the manga. This was a pretty emotional and funny episode. I still love the flustered Karane till date. She says makes my heart skip a best or two. And we got an insight into Hahari's past as well. Really touching if I do say so myself. And "kraackkkk!!!!", she's yet another soulmate. Amazing.
Dec 10, 2023 9:18 AM
Jan 2021
At one point I saw it coming but it made me cry my eyes out with laughter 🤣🤣🤣

This Anime is peak! It's the romance equivalent of One Punch Man!
Dec 10, 2023 9:24 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to Adizcool
Finally, the moment all manga readers were waiting for! This was the point in the manga where I knew this story was something special. I believe this episode will turn off many viewers due to the age gap, but for the people who will stick around, the story get 10 times better and a 100 times funnier from here on!
@Adizcool

I loved the episode, one of the funniest in this amazing Anime! I haven't read the Manga so it's awesome to know the plot will be even funnier than it already is 😁😁😁
Dec 10, 2023 9:45 AM

Jan 2018
Hahari is actually voiced by Sumire Uesaka. Didn't notice that. That's really cool.

That was a TTGL reference in the subs. Based subber.

Why does Nano want to inflict harm on animals so much? Does she hate animals?

Bruh. It was bad enough that Rentarou was 5-timing Hakaring with 4 other girls. Now he's going to 6-time her and with her own biological mother no less. This is ridiculous.

But it also got me thinking if there will be even more weird and unexpected girlfriends like that. Initially, I thought they'd be limited to just Rentaro's classmates which would've gotten old really fast.

Maybe he should date the sisters or aunts of his other girlfriends. But so far I don't think anything will beat Hahari's mother in terms of surprise. Maybe grandmothers if the series really wants to push it. That'd be hilarious ngl.
Dec 10, 2023 9:50 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Embient
I feel so bad for laughing at Shizuka becoming a sacrifice
Rentaro's eyes look kinda cool here! In the manga his eyeballs just became black.
Lmao I love the soundtrack when they are going above the sensors. And this is one of my favorite Karane moments again.

花園 羽々里 (Hanazono Hahari)
花園 (hanazono) - "flower garden" (No pun here I think)
羽々里 (hahari lit. feather feather village (々 is a repeater)) - a play on Hakari's name along with 母 (haha) - "mother"

And here is the moment we've been waiting for... I'm looking forward to everyone's reactions lmao

Edit: Just saw that this has 12 episodes in total on MAL. Could be an error, but if it's true than it's a shame, was really hoping for 2 cours.
@Embient um you can see much flower in hahari and hakari hair
Dec 10, 2023 10:03 AM

Nov 2019
This is peak anime.
Dec 10, 2023 10:39 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well it was extremely predictable, but the moment when the sparks flew between Hakari’s mom, Hahari, and Rentarou was a very good moment after the time they had getting there. Hahari’s backstory was surprising too, as goofy as this show is that was pretty upsetting but of course the moment after overshadowed it lol, now I wonder if we’re gonna get mom and daughter stuff going forward because it’s gonna be interesting now that he’s dating both of them lol.

And besides that last bit, the “Mission Impossible” style infiltration was very fun, they even directly referenced Tom Cruise and had similar sounding music lol. It was nice seeing each girl help too, Kusuri and her drugs were a big help as well as Nano’s ideas that only she could pull off, and Shizuka helped with the dog in a way only she could as well lol. But then came Karane’s time to shine, and I may be biased but I thought she had the best bit, of course being tied up and moving in that position would lead to some hot stuff, and if I’m not mistaken she definitely nutted on screen there lol, you don’t see that super often but it’s always kinda wild to see that in an anime.
Dec 10, 2023 10:42 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to 0451
Hahari is actually voiced by Sumire Uesaka. Didn't notice that. That's really cool.

That was a TTGL reference in the subs. Based subber.

Why does Nano want to inflict harm on animals so much? Does she hate animals?

Bruh. It was bad enough that Rentarou was 5-timing Hakaring with 4 other girls. Now he's going to 6-time her and with her own biological mother no less. This is ridiculous.

But it also got me thinking if there will be even more weird and unexpected girlfriends like that. Initially, I thought they'd be limited to just Rentaro's classmates which would've gotten old really fast.

Maybe he should date the sisters or aunts of his other girlfriends. But so far I don't think anything will beat Hahari's mother in terms of surprise. Maybe grandmothers if the series really wants to push it. That'd be hilarious ngl.
@0451 about that...
Dec 10, 2023 10:51 AM

Dec 2022
Oyakodon route unlocked!

All the girls performed wonderfully in the heist, from Nano's efficient animal abuse to Shizuka's decoy skill. Listening to Hahari's backstory, there's definitely a timeline where she kills Rentarou and he somehow knocks up Hakari with his dying breath, thus having the family's fate repeat itself. But instead, Hahari turns out to be one of the soulmates, and Rentarou now has a rich MILF to bankroll the family's schemes!

I'm not sure what to expect from the ending, but I'm most interested in seeing Hakari's reaction to sharing Rentarou with her own mother.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Dec 10, 2023 10:58 AM

Mar 2016
As a milf suporter, all I have to say is this: Go Rentaro!!!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 10, 2023 11:07 AM

May 2019
Was it Karane that kept saying that this is a rich person's "insert pet or object"? Because that was so funny, and later on when Shizuka said "meow" with her phone that was even more hilarious lol

Ngl I thought that Hakari's mother would've only allowed the relationship to continue and not that she would become part of the harem... MILF indeed. I think Hakari will be happy to be back with Rentaro even though her mom is now part of it too, the implications... damn.
Dec 10, 2023 11:18 AM

Sep 2019
So this is a rich person's oyakodon.
Dec 10, 2023 11:22 AM
Feb 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE MOM
Dec 10, 2023 11:22 AM
Jun 2019
i knew it would happen
Dec 10, 2023 11:28 AM

Feb 2019
Was not expecting a mission impossible 1 reference lol that’s really cool. Hilarious episode as usual. Hakari’s house is about as rigged out as you could hope for. One of the advantages of having a massive harem is having different shapes and sizes who can take advantage of a break in situation lol.

Aw hearing Nano say she just wants to save Hakari, not because of returning of a favour but because they’re friends was sweet.

I knew as soon as they said Hahari was only 13 years older than Hakari where they’d go with it and no complaints from me. Mommy dommy to go along with the daughter? Goat harem MC
Marinate1016Dec 10, 2023 11:42 AM
Dec 10, 2023 11:29 AM

Feb 2020
instantly fell for him and switched up real quick ahahaha now for some fun with mother and daughter dating ^^

Dec 10, 2023 11:33 AM

Jan 2014
I was so not prepared for that ending. Laughing, shouting, all the emotions.

I also wish that somebody will show this episode to Tom Cruise with no context.
"Most people don't try to become adults, they just can't stay children any longer."
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Dec 10, 2023 11:36 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Nano being Nano [check]
Kusuri and her questionable drugs [check]
Kind doggo [check]
Mission: Impossible scene and music spoof [check]
Karane c**ming [check]
Unexpected 6th girlfriend [check]

5/5
TitanOfPlasmaDec 10, 2023 11:46 AM
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Dec 10, 2023 11:45 AM
Feb 2021
really goooooood
Dec 10, 2023 11:56 AM

Aug 2021
i didn't see that one coming at first but once we got in that situation it looked like that's where it was going
Dec 10, 2023 11:56 AM
May 2021
He rizzed up her mom bruhhhhh
Dec 10, 2023 12:00 PM

Feb 2008
Finally, the best woman joins the team.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Dec 10, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2021
We're done with the tutorial boys

Dec 10, 2023 12:16 PM

Nov 2016
Don't see a problem with age gap. Yes, I'm a hypocrite

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 10, 2023 12:42 PM
Sep 2021
this episode so good! , in middle of ep I was thinking of what if the mom also get souls mate ring be in harem , then they get caught and 'see' mom . i though so it's not happing huh
, Then he get his eyesight back and it's end up happing
i was so surprice 🤯wtf Let gooo!! yes MILF ,it did't cross my mind that he was blind the hole time and did't see for that soulmate ring to happened.
Hajime395Dec 10, 2023 12:46 PM
Dec 10, 2023 12:43 PM
Aug 2020
TSUKIHIME REFERENCE!!! this anime is peak.

- 18:18. "No, I don't have mystic eyes of perception or anything."

Aside from the memes, this show is so trash but awesome. The gang rescuing Hakari from her evil and very attractive mother was one of the most entertaining episodes yet.
Dec 10, 2023 12:44 PM

Dec 2022
i was sleeping when it aired woke up in the middle of nigh to watch it but when hahari asked rentaro out made me crack up so hard i think i might have woke someone up anyway i expected this would happen right when i saw the op though i also thought the gagster leader would also be his soulmate but she wasn't so i let my guard down this episode so they really got me off guard iam still cracking up loved this episode the best one in this seris with shizuka karane and now hahari really putting on the spice
Dec 10, 2023 1:03 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to phantomfandom
@phantomfandom She couldn't have segs with her first love, not only because she was too young (13 years old) but because her first love was ill. So possibly he had STD, he couldn't have segs with her.
Dec 10, 2023 1:04 PM

Mar 2020
Progress: 6/100. Mommy joins the party!

Yet another hilarious episode, with references all over the place to Gurren Lagann and Mission Impossible that were timed well. The rescue mission was nothing but pure comedy gold. The creativity of the situations just continue to impress me week after week. This author just knows how to write some peak, unhinged comedy, and it continues to be right up my alley. Hahari joining the harem is just another reason why Rentarou is one of, if not the best harem protagonist of all time. Sad that there's only two episodes left in this season, I need more!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.