Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 10, 2023 11:06 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
We're full soap-opera mode now. Especially that bit about Maria saying that Runa could never give him... her first time :O . I've already run out of popcorn by now.

Maria Kurose best villain of the season, no doubt, and she's red-eyed dark-haired, just the way I like them. I love her.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Nov 10, 2023 11:25 PM

Dec 2022
Yes, good! They took care of all that drama in a single episode, just the way I like it so it doesn't drag on!
Nov 11, 2023 12:20 AM

Oct 2022
Man the misunderstanding made the atmosphere so freaking heavy, the way japanese people are so weird about being direct can be quite frustrating. I'm glad all ended up being cleared up though.
Nov 11, 2023 1:21 AM
Jun 2022
Man, Ryuto's friends are the most relatable ones for me , especially for the initial High school me 3 yrs back.
Again Ryuto is proving it every time that he's probably the best protagonist of a rom com for sure , i just like this man and he's truly the one who deserve that innocent Runa . I loved the drama in this episode a lot , let's go for another one 😊
Nov 11, 2023 1:29 AM
Jun 2022
Reply to LessThanAnimeFan
So funny to watch how 2 weeks passed and it seemed like Runa didn't care much about Ruto, even if her phone was broken it doesn't make an excuse for her. Also, it looks like her relatives are aware how things happen between her and boys, since they let Ruto stay in their house so easily😂.
@LessThanAnimeFan And here I thought the comment section is going perfect, writing actual issues with logics even though I don't agree with them all but suddenly I find someone who really deserve his name, anyways spoonfeeding time -

LessThanAnimeFan said:
So funny to watch how 2 weeks passed and it seemed like Runa didn't care much about Ruto, even if her phone was broken it doesn't make an excuse for her.

Bro I don't know whether you watched the anime or not but she mentioned that she was scared, she was so happy in her relationship with Ryuto that she didn't want it to end so she finally decided after days of thinking that she's gonna confront him . I think it's well justified by this reason and my other friends who are watching this anime thinks the same as well, just saying.
Nov 11, 2023 1:32 AM
Jun 2022
Reply to StallionXD
I didn't really understood what happened, Runa was like "did I did something wrong?" and 1 second later she was like "I don't wanna hear you byeee" lol
Whatever.

Who could be so pathetic to be taking pics to random people like that? And who could be so pathetic to actually believe that shit just because of a normal ass picture of a guy and a girl literally just sitting at a park lol

The uncle is cool, and they staying at Runa's grandma house is actually cute as hell. Maria should fucking die.

btw everytime they brought up that KEN streammr it cringes my heart, holy shit it makes me wanna puke, that must be the cringiest shit possible
StallionXD said:
Who could be so pathetic to be taking pics to random people like that? And who could be so pathetic to actually believe that shit just because of a normal ass picture of a guy and a girl literally just sitting at a park lol

Ah same question here as well , but I really think kurose Isn't the one this time atleast, I hope I don't go wrong, I don't want her to be more pathetic after this last confession and realisation she did.
Nov 11, 2023 2:18 AM

Oct 2021
I don't like how this adaptation is skipping or simplifying so much stuff from the manga.
Nov 11, 2023 2:28 AM
Sep 2023
just as i predicted maria was the whore and runa was not. i was worried the mc might cheat again bc maria was her soulmate back then.
Nov 11, 2023 2:31 AM

Sep 2020
This sh*t is unnecessarily over dramatic.
Nov 11, 2023 2:34 AM

Dec 2022
His friends were quite useful - their miserable day at the beach helped the lucky birds to be a happy couple again.

Nov 11, 2023 2:47 AM
Jan 2022
this episode was not my favorite. felt like a problem occured, solved in 5 mins. what was the point...
Nov 11, 2023 3:18 AM

Nov 2022
I would look at Maria with disgust after this episode.
Nov 11, 2023 3:26 AM
Sep 2021
A misunderstanding arouse between both ryuuto and runa that they are being cheated, but they came face to face and solved it and now overcame their misunderstandings and are continuing to date each other.
Nov 11, 2023 5:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
NIcole the friend really does more bad than good by intervening as much as she does.

She looks good in a bikini tho.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 11, 2023 5:43 AM

Oct 2022
Ryuto stands on business, I'll give him that. Kinda makes me feel bad for him that Runa is his girl ngl.
Nov 11, 2023 6:03 AM

Dec 2022
I'm just glad that Kurose and Ryuto settled things the right way so that it doesn't upset Luna in the long term.
Nov 11, 2023 7:03 AM

Oct 2022
The episode was amazing, and my favorite scene involved a lassie Maria who went to great lengths to deceive Ryuuto and make him commit an irreversibly terrible deed. This scene demonstrates how manipulative and capable women can be when they want something for themselves, even if it's love. That was underhanded, so ungracious even for her.. albeit when love is in play, people will go beyond what they're capable of, a great exemplum of that too.

I wouldn't wanna be too hasty and venture into the manga to know the continuation, soo I'll desist. Looking forward to the next episode!!
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Nov 11, 2023 8:05 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to satyamkumar4005
@LessThanAnimeFan And here I thought the comment section is going perfect, writing actual issues with logics even though I don't agree with them all but suddenly I find someone who really deserve his name, anyways spoonfeeding time -

LessThanAnimeFan said:
So funny to watch how 2 weeks passed and it seemed like Runa didn't care much about Ruto, even if her phone was broken it doesn't make an excuse for her.

Bro I don't know whether you watched the anime or not but she mentioned that she was scared, she was so happy in her relationship with Ryuto that she didn't want it to end so she finally decided after days of thinking that she's gonna confront him . I think it's well justified by this reason and my other friends who are watching this anime thinks the same as well, just saying.
@satyamkumar4005
satyamkumar4005 said:
she mentioned that she was scared

Yeah, I mentioned that. And I hope you mentioned that different people have different opinions. And since I'm not one of your friends who's watching this anime, personally for me 2 weeks is just too much, at least in that situation. That's what I meant.
I wish I could explain my thoughts more, but my english knowledge is not that great to do that.
Nov 11, 2023 8:48 AM
Jun 2022
@satyamkumar4005
satyamkumar4005 said:
she mentioned that she was scared

Yeah, I mentioned that. And I hope you mentioned that different people have different opinions. And since I'm not one of your friends who's watching this anime, personally for me 2 weeks is just too much, at least in that situation. That's what I meant.
I wish I could explain my thoughts more, but my english knowledge is not that great to do that.
@LessThanAnimeFan
LessThanAnimeFan said:
Yeah, I mentioned that.

NO YOU DIDN'T and THAT'S the whole point,As a normal person I only have the ability to see what's written in front of me not what's invisible to me , and as much as I can see you only mentioned about her phone whereas there's not a single trace of her feelings, even I agree with you if she would've not contacted him just because her phone is broken but it WASN'T the case here .

LessThanAnimeFan said:
And I hope you mentioned that different people have different opinions.

Again ,as a normal person I respect everyone's OPINIONS but I can't help but get angry when somebody tries to make fun of something I like without any logical reasons or manipulating the truth .

LessThanAnimeFan said:
And since I'm not one of your friends who's watching this anime, personally for me 2 weeks is just too much, at least in that situation.

Again this isn't even the point , I mentioned my friends there to show that it isn't only me who thinks that her reasons were justified but many other people in THE SITUATION SHOWN IN THE ANIME NOT WHAT YOU MENTIONED THERE. But again even if you didn't like it , you've no right to make fun of it but to just express your opinion (can't believe I'm teaching moral science) .
LessThanAnimeFan said:

Well my English isn't pretty good either and even worse a year ago so that's the reason I didn't make fun of anything which I thought was funny back then, nowadays if I find proper reasons of making fun of something then I do it otherwise I don't
Nov 11, 2023 9:52 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to satyamkumar4005
@LessThanAnimeFan
LessThanAnimeFan said:
Yeah, I mentioned that.

NO YOU DIDN'T and THAT'S the whole point,As a normal person I only have the ability to see what's written in front of me not what's invisible to me , and as much as I can see you only mentioned about her phone whereas there's not a single trace of her feelings, even I agree with you if she would've not contacted him just because her phone is broken but it WASN'T the case here .

LessThanAnimeFan said:
And I hope you mentioned that different people have different opinions.

Again ,as a normal person I respect everyone's OPINIONS but I can't help but get angry when somebody tries to make fun of something I like without any logical reasons or manipulating the truth .

LessThanAnimeFan said:
And since I'm not one of your friends who's watching this anime, personally for me 2 weeks is just too much, at least in that situation.

Again this isn't even the point , I mentioned my friends there to show that it isn't only me who thinks that her reasons were justified but many other people in THE SITUATION SHOWN IN THE ANIME NOT WHAT YOU MENTIONED THERE. But again even if you didn't like it , you've no right to make fun of it but to just express your opinion (can't believe I'm teaching moral science) .
LessThanAnimeFan said:

Well my English isn't pretty good either and even worse a year ago so that's the reason I didn't make fun of anything which I thought was funny back then, nowadays if I find proper reasons of making fun of something then I do it otherwise I don't
@satyamkumar4005
Yeah, I DID😁. And I like that anime too, but only without these absurd situations.
satyamkumar4005 said:
if she would've not contacted him just because her phone is broken but it WASN'T the case here

Dude, she decided to repair it only after 2 weeks of summer passed if you didn't hear that😁, even if the repair store is in other town, she could do it earlier. If she cares about their relationship with Ruto and doesn't want it to end, then what kind of attitude is this from her?
satyamkumar4005 said:

First of all, I CAN, and I WILL make fun of anything whenever I want to. There is simple logical reason to make fun of that scene, Ruta really thought they broke up and she already found a new boyfriend, but it turns our she just went on summer vacation without letting him know and decided to not repair her phone for whole 2 weeks and that's only beacuse she CARES about their relationship👍. The anime is good, the situation is dumb.
satyamkumar4005 said:
you've no right to make fun

As long as it doesn't break the rules, I can.
satyamkumar4005 said:
but I can't help but get angry when somebody tries to make fun of something I like

And in the end, I'm sorry if my words offended you and wish in future you won't get angry just by reading someone's posts, even if it makes fun of things you like😊
Nov 11, 2023 3:35 PM

Aug 2017
One thing I dislike about both the manga and the anime is the amount of drama that relies on misunderstandings. Like cmon people this is not typical in real life to have misunderstandings left and right

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 11, 2023 11:06 PM
May 2015
This episode made me dislike this anime significantly less. I honestly was expecting the dumb MC to somehow never realize and unknowingly cheat. It still has lots of issues, but it at least isn't complete trash anymore in my eyes.
Nov 11, 2023 11:31 PM
Jun 2022
@satyamkumar4005
Yeah, I DID😁. And I like that anime too, but only without these absurd situations.
satyamkumar4005 said:
if she would've not contacted him just because her phone is broken but it WASN'T the case here

Dude, she decided to repair it only after 2 weeks of summer passed if you didn't hear that😁, even if the repair store is in other town, she could do it earlier. If she cares about their relationship with Ruto and doesn't want it to end, then what kind of attitude is this from her?
satyamkumar4005 said:

First of all, I CAN, and I WILL make fun of anything whenever I want to. There is simple logical reason to make fun of that scene, Ruta really thought they broke up and she already found a new boyfriend, but it turns our she just went on summer vacation without letting him know and decided to not repair her phone for whole 2 weeks and that's only beacuse she CARES about their relationship👍. The anime is good, the situation is dumb.
satyamkumar4005 said:

satyamkumar4005 said:
but I can't help but get angry when somebody tries to make fun of something I like

And in the end, I'm sorry if my words offended you and wish in future you won't get angry just by reading someone's posts, even if it makes fun of things you like😊
@LessThanAnimeFan
LessThanAnimeFan said:
Yeah, I DID😁.

Oh then please quote where ?
I'm still struggling to find where you mentioned that .
LessThanAnimeFan said:

Again I'm not trying to defend her at this point of time , if you don't think this is OK then it's your choice I wouldn't have replied it to you, I replied to you because you were saying that she didn't reply to him because her phone was broken for 2 weeks which was an outright lie.

LessThanAnimeFan said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Why are you being so stupid buddy, it wasn't about the rules but basic moral science , I'm just repeating it again and again , Neither I'm trying to defend the FMC nor I'M trying to defend anime here , everything I'm trying to here to make you understand that what you posted there was a clear LIE about the ANIME and then you make fun of it , it wasn't the rules but basic moral science to not spread lies about the animes you watch and seriously not make fun of it .
LessThanAnimeFan said:

Nope , it didn't offend me even a single bit so don't worry about it and I want myself to always get angry when someone make fun of things which I like WITHOUT ANY LOGICAL REASONS AND ESPECIALLY SPREADING LIES ABOUT IT

I repeat

WITHOUT ANY LOGICAL REASONS AND ESPECIALLY SPREADING LIES ABOUT IT .
Nov 11, 2023 11:45 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I've never understood a character who apologises and makes excuses as if it's his fault in such misunderstandings.
He could have discussed the situation right away!
Maybe I'm just missing something
Nov 12, 2023 12:00 AM

Mar 2008
I actually do feel sorry for Maria as desperate as she is. I dont think she made good decisions but I don't think she's a terrible person to the core just hurting for a long time And has character flaws. I do feel Ryuuto should have said more to her to make sure she understands she should be herself.

At least things got settled between Ryuuto and Runa. I did notice he left out so much details about what Maria was doing, I guess because he didnt want to create conflict between sisters which is understandable but hopefully doesnt bite him in the ass later.
Nov 12, 2023 4:30 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to FMmatron
Not a fan of the unnecessary drama caused by Maria.
you realize this is the least drama she caused compared to past 5 (if we believe she didnt leak it) and people are still supporting her. the most cringe part is she wants mcs offspring to destroy runa but not out of love. if we disregarded the past and judged who was the virgin 100% would vote for runa.

mao looked fking hot i thought mc was ditched and they were banging together at the beach. 10/10 another thriller that scene forces mc to not cheat and creates suspense.
nonsenseone1Nov 12, 2023 4:34 AM
Nov 12, 2023 4:36 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to ForTehNguyen
i do like how this show creates small things which leads to your mind creating misunderstandings (uncle looking like new bf, broken phone = getting ignored), and it risks leading you to do something stupid over nothing and making things worse. It definately has happen to all of us. Theres been a number of things like that in the show so far and its not an accident.
the misunderstandings are very good bc it deepens your relationship. if you cant clear misunderstandings, why even bother to continue? somehow mc held the upper hand in this romance due to runa not lasting more than a month and this ep gave warning to mc if you cheat ur life is over whether he intended or not.
Nov 12, 2023 5:56 AM
Mar 2019
Good that Ryuto knows the difference. That's how you know he's into Shirakawa. Great episode.
Nov 12, 2023 6:50 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to satyamkumar4005
@LessThanAnimeFan
LessThanAnimeFan said:
Yeah, I DID😁.

Oh then please quote where ?
I'm still struggling to find where you mentioned that .
LessThanAnimeFan said:

Again I'm not trying to defend her at this point of time , if you don't think this is OK then it's your choice I wouldn't have replied it to you, I replied to you because you were saying that she didn't reply to him because her phone was broken for 2 weeks which was an outright lie.

LessThanAnimeFan said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Why are you being so stupid buddy, it wasn't about the rules but basic moral science , I'm just repeating it again and again , Neither I'm trying to defend the FMC nor I'M trying to defend anime here , everything I'm trying to here to make you understand that what you posted there was a clear LIE about the ANIME and then you make fun of it , it wasn't the rules but basic moral science to not spread lies about the animes you watch and seriously not make fun of it .
LessThanAnimeFan said:

Nope , it didn't offend me even a single bit so don't worry about it and I want myself to always get angry when someone make fun of things which I like WITHOUT ANY LOGICAL REASONS AND ESPECIALLY SPREADING LIES ABOUT IT

I repeat

WITHOUT ANY LOGICAL REASONS AND ESPECIALLY SPREADING LIES ABOUT IT .
@satyamkumar4005
The only question I still have, why are you keep telling lies abut that I lied what happened in anime?😂
You are probably sick if you still trying to justify the stupidity of that situation.
Nov 12, 2023 7:31 AM
Jun 2022
LessThanAnimeFan said:
@satyamkumar4005
The only question I still have, why are you keep telling lies abut that I lied what happened in anime?😂
You are probably sick if you still trying to justify the stupidity of that situation.

🤦‍♀️ Ok I'm done , I've tried my best, I hope I won't find someone like you again . Bye
Nov 12, 2023 6:21 PM
Oct 2019
Omg my heart felt broken when his friend send that picture.
Damn Ojisan looks really young.

Thank god the misunderstanding is over.

Everyone was fine until Kurose coming and ruined everything.
I hate her so much.
Nov 12, 2023 8:00 PM
Nov 2019
terungkap semua kisah masa lalu ryuto
My Candies :
Nov 12, 2023 9:44 PM
Jan 2021
Wait, so who took the “cheating” picture?
Nov 12, 2023 10:27 PM
Mar 2015
They were able to get past the fake cheating scandal
Nov 13, 2023 7:52 AM
Nov 2022
Someone please euthanize Maria, she is crazy.
Nov 15, 2023 3:45 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
I'm glad the misunderstanding drama didn't carry over into additional episodes. It was bad enough in this one. He probably should have just explained it immediately, but of course, that would just make too much sense.
Nov 15, 2023 3:01 PM

Oct 2013
This show fucking sucks! The manga isn't any better and the most recent events in the LN make me laugh at what a joke this whole series is!

This show is fucking retarded! You give us a legit whore with big time body count and ok I get it she reassess her life choices and get with a simp, uh I mean guy that is ok with it.....but then you really over correct and go that hard!

What a shit story. I wouldn't be surprised The MC turns out to be gay...

Collins89Nov 15, 2023 3:10 PM
Nov 15, 2023 3:15 PM

Oct 2013
Oh PS....fuck that slut of a BF that Runa has for slapping the MC she hasn't done shit to help Runa not be a 100% on the streets whore who keeps doing the same thing with every guy and expects something different......only to slap this guy who hasn't been like any of her asshole exes and has been nothing but honest and loyal......fuck you author.....fuck you....author is a legit only fans fapping simp! Calling it now, the only grass the author has touched has been bought and paid for at a soapland! Or just got sloppy second after all his friends passed around and pounded the girl he secretly liked in HS/College.....

Nov 15, 2023 9:03 PM

Mar 2007
That sister ... is just too much, the jealousy is coming off in horrible waves. She's so desperate it is a turn off.
Nov 16, 2023 8:36 AM
Jul 2016
Black hair bitch is crazy.
Nov 17, 2023 11:43 AM
Nov 2023
i like this anime!
Nov 18, 2023 12:07 AM
Jan 2018
I still hate the new girl but… she’s redeemable. Also this anime is just full of misunderstandings, lmao. The boys thought she was cheating on him, but it turned out that tanned guy was just an uncle of hers 😂
Nov 24, 2023 6:32 PM

Jan 2022
Oh man, I lowkey underestimated Ryuto's ability to tell the difference between Runa and someone else. This whole situation was stupid and easily avoidable if Runa didn't run away and let Ryuto explain the situation. Also messed up of Maria to say that, she totally did that on purpose. She should've defended Ryuto. But then at the end of the day, she wasn't even mad at him. This was so dumb lol
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 19, 2023 12:21 PM
Jun 2022
Op & Ed Good . Story Not Bad , Though Makes No Sense Sometimes.
Dec 21, 2023 4:46 PM
Oct 2023
I wish he slapped Maria across the face when he realised it was her and not Runa. I mean I know I called her obsessed, but I didn't think she would've taken it so far to the point she dressed up as her own twin.
Jan 2, 10:06 AM

Aug 2014
good that there wasn't too much drama

the idea of staying there at Chiba after leaving cram school and not coming home then working there?:D great thing!
so far this anime is rly fun to watch, has good art and real life places! it should be at least 7-8 on mal.. people got no taste
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 19, 7:18 PM

Feb 2009
Nah, this is completely our MC's fault. I mean Maria is crazy af, but dude's been hiding his relationship with Maria this whole time, even knowing that she is toxic against his gf and is actively trying to seduce him or get some sort of "revenge' against her. That he hasn't said anything to his gf until now is 100% his fault, plus he had no business having her contact info or even being in that bench at all after what the crazy girl tried to pull several times now, is he dense or what? He was clearly prioritizing Maria over Runa by being there, so the fact that it blew up on him was just him getting what he deserved. It's really disappointing because he's been straight and direct so far but I knew it was gonna come to this when he didn't say anything to Runa abt Maria for the past few eps.

I see ppl blame the friend or Runa for not listening, but dude was literally not explaining anything, just mumbling like he just got caught red handed, and he did in a way. Like the first thing you do after a whole ass rumor between you and a girl who is toxic to your gf spreads in school is to lock yourself in a room with that girl? How is anyone supposed to NOT misunderstand?
Jan 22, 12:46 AM

Aug 2017
Quite happy to see MC suffer a bit, and I surely hope to see more of it.

Team Maria here, let's go

Collins89 said:
MC turns out to be gay...

Yeah, he is. Who doesn't lay the pipe after like 3 easy opportunities

TitanOfPlasma said:
Maria Kurose best villain of the season, no doubt, and she's red-eyed dark-haired, just the way I like them. I love her.

Yep yep! Maria ftw
CarbonMDJan 22, 12:50 AM
Mar 18, 4:12 PM

Jul 2023
Okay, the misunderstanding got quickly solved. But considering that it took several days (or perhaps two weeks), it must be agonizing for both.

Mao, Runa's uncle is one cool bloke.
Mar 20, 3:02 AM
Dec 2022
Glad to see the misunderstanding is cleared up. Maria is certainly desperate to win Ryuto over from Runa. A bit twisted there but hope she will now be able to move on.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

160 by NinjaNekoGC »»
Today, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Luna vs Maria

IRBIS1857 - Dec 8, 2023

39 by bastek66 »»
May 29, 7:51 PM

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

19 by mechian »»
May 27, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

88 by HyperlinkBlocked »»
May 24, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

157 by HyperlinkBlocked »»
May 24, 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.