Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 22, 2022 10:40 PM
Feb 2021
Wowwwwwww. The animation is slick. A really really good watch tbh. Its mostly new I would say. No spoilers though.
Oct 22, 2022 10:47 PM

Apr 2020
Started a bit slow since the movie skips the second, third, and fourth volume of the LN and they needed to explain all the key points (it was still very interesting to follow though). The second half of the movie was just awesome. Interesting & epic boss battle as well.

Mito.
maplesyrup47Oct 23, 2022 5:20 AM
Oct 23, 2022 5:17 AM
Feb 2021
maplesyrup47 said:
Started a bit slow since the movie skips the second, third, and fourth volume of the LN and they needed to explain all the key points (it was still very interesting to follow though). The second half of the movie was just awesome. Interesting boss battle as well.

Mito.
the boss battle holy christ the animation. Very slick and smooth like butter.
Oct 24, 2022 6:03 AM
Aug 2021
maplesyrup47 said:
Started a bit slow since the movie skips the second, third, and fourth volume of the LN and they needed to explain all the key points (it was still very interesting to follow though). The second half of the movie was just awesome. Interesting & epic boss battle as well.

Mito.
what important plot / story from vol 2,3 & 4 ?
Oct 24, 2022 6:21 PM

Oct 2020
maplesyrup47 said:

Mito.

I don't think they Introduced Kizmel, did they?
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Oct 24, 2022 8:22 PM

Apr 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
maplesyrup47 said:

Mito.

I don't think they Introduced Kizmel, did they?

Unfortunately, no. I would like to see her though but it is what it is.
Nov 14, 2022 7:18 AM

Mar 2018
Changed the thread to be an official discussion thread.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Nov 15, 2022 12:32 PM

Sep 2014
Watched in a cinema here in Italy (yes, it's already out in Italy). I liked it more than the previous movie. Nothing amazing, as I expected, but it was a good experience overall, especially regarding the animation quality and the OST.
Nov 25, 2022 7:18 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Just got back from watching the movie in Hong Kong. I missed the first premiere yesterday due to an exam this morning, but I was lucky to be able to catch one of today's screenings.

I honestly didn't remember much from the first movie, I watched it about a year ago when it came out in cinemas and I thought it was fairly good. About this one though, it felt a little too slow or SOL-ish during the first half and I couldn't keep up with some of the endless convos because of no English subtitles and that certainly hampered my experience. I'm surprised to hear that they skipped certain parts of the story, I was under the impression that they were over-adapting it by padding it with original scenes.

Regarding the fight scenes, however, they were sometimes too short until the showdown between Asuna and Mito but all were crisp and gorgeous looking. In the second half beginning with the aforementioned battle, they turned it up a notch and it was a heck of a spectacle from there on. Especially liked the final battle there, felt like a puzzle game. Don't know how Mito appeared from the face of the golem but we'll let that pass for the entertainment value delivered, xD.

One of the coolest scenes of the movie was that imagery of Asuna catching a glimpse of Kirito's back and the guild members bashing him right beside him, I haven't been the biggest Kirito fan but I really respect how far he goes to ensure things smoothen over by just him playing the bad guy role. Definitely want to see that scene again! Looks like there's a traitor in the group though, that ambush scene was freakin' creepy. Credits to Asuna for fighting back there though and catching the "obvious" PK player off-guard. Asuna x Kirito definitely going somewhere but at a very steady pace though.

I feel like I should rewatch this when the subs are out and maybe watch the first progressive movie alongside as well. But, for now, I'm sticking with a solid 6/10 here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 4, 2022 8:38 AM
May 2017
I want to watch these movies in chronological order. When will the adaptation of skipped volume might come?
Dec 19, 2022 6:21 AM
Dec 2022
_MushiRock11_ said:
Just got back from watching the movie in Hong Kong. I missed the first premiere yesterday due to an exam this morning, but I was lucky to be able to catch one of today's screenings.

I honestly didn't remember much from the first movie, I watched it about a year ago when it came out in cinemas and I thought it was fairly good. About this one though, it felt a little too slow or SOL-ish during the first half and I couldn't keep up with some of the endless convos because of no English subtitles and that certainly hampered my experience. I'm surprised to hear that they skipped certain parts of the story, I was under the impression that they were over-adapting it by padding it with original scenes.

Regarding the fight scenes, however, they were sometimes too short until the showdown between Asuna and Mito but all were crisp and gorgeous looking. In the second half beginning with the aforementioned battle, they turned it up a notch and it was a heck of a spectacle from there on. Especially liked the final battle there, felt like a puzzle game. Don't know how Mito appeared from the face of the golem but we'll let that pass for the entertainment value delivered, xD.

One of the coolest scenes of the movie was that imagery of Asuna catching a glimpse of Kirito's back and the guild members bashing him right beside him, I haven't been the biggest Kirito fan but I really respect how far he goes to ensure things smoothen over by just him playing the bad guy role. Definitely want to see that scene again! Looks like there's a traitor in the group though, that ambush scene was freakin' creepy. Credits to Asuna for fighting back there though and catching the "obvious" PK player off-guard. Asuna x Kirito definitely going somewhere but at a very steady pace though.

I feel like I should rewatch this when the subs are out and maybe watch the first progressive movie alongside as well. But, for now, I'm sticking with a solid 6/10 here.
_MushiRock11_ said:

If you remember, the whole boss room was the boss and Argo noted that the head disappeared. What happened was the stairs was transformed into the Head, causing Lind to almost get eaten. Mito, planning to help was probably ascending the stairs to the boss room when it suddenly transformed into the head, causing her to get trapped inside it.
Dec 29, 2022 1:18 AM
Sep 2021
I think its alright
Dec 29, 2022 1:33 PM
Apr 2016
Is there any post-credit scene or it end right after the ending song?
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 AM
Nov 2022
Will there gonna be another progressive movie?

I don't read the LN, but i think there are still more to come about the story. 
Jan 5, 2023 8:28 AM
Apr 2021
Loved the boss mechanics but they really overdid it with trying to score style points... the first progressive and OS felt by far more well meshed than this.
Jan 6, 2023 8:52 PM
Aug 2015
Watched it yesterday.. Damn.. The duration is too short..

We got small battle between Asuna Vs Mito and Asuna Vs Argo. The main dish is floor 5 boss fight. Im glad watching it in cinema.. The sound effects is amplify the experience.. Colossus so goddamn big. If this is not a game. They all would be dead. For sure.

No post credit scene.. But we got new original movie in the making.. That's great. See you again. Asuna and Kirito.
Jan 6, 2023 8:54 PM
Aug 2015
WaoneHD said:

I think the progressive Anime is break for a while. Bc the main story is not complete yet (Elf war campaign) but they announced new original movie.
Jan 6, 2023 9:08 PM
Nov 2022
hendrisaputro65 said:
WaoneHD said:

I think the progressive Anime is break for a while. Bc the main story is not complete yet (Elf war campaign) but they announced new original movie.
Thanks for the answer! Can't wait to see it :D
Jan 8, 2023 9:39 AM

Oct 2019
Amazing. Glad I started with the movies rather than the series, the animation is just so good. Little bit confused as to why they skipped to the fifth floor, but they managed to make it flow well enough so it's all good.
Jan 9, 2023 11:52 AM
Jan 2023
Litte confusing to understand at first, but got very enjoyable as it went on.
Jan 11, 2023 7:43 AM

Dec 2015
skipped straight to floor 5. with how it goes, they probably wont introduce kizmel wont they ? they'd likely go with something else between asuna and mito
Jan 26, 2023 12:06 PM
Jun 2007
Just watched this (It started showing today in Israel), was really disappointed. I mean, the animation and the fights were pretty good, A1 did not disappoint in that regard…

But I felt like the characters were cringier, especially Asuna - they did her dirty IMO. I get that she’s not as “hardened” as when we meet her in the original anime and that they probably want to build her up slowly throughout the films, which is why she’s the main perspective… But even compared to the previous film (Which I thought was fun and I enjoyed it) she appears more reliant on others and weaker character-wise.

Seemingly everyone that left the theater said the same, as they were quite vocal about their disappointment.

I mean, sure, I don’t watch SAO expecting good writing etc., but even knowing that I felt like it just wasn’t as good, and noticeably so.
Feb 2, 2023 12:11 AM

Jul 2020
Another really great SAO movie. Even if the seasons aren't always great, at least the movies have all been fantastic. I enjoyed the plot with the two guilds and the PKs, even if it was rather simple. Seeing Mito again briefly was also nice and I'm glad she and Asuna made up. The animation was the real highlight of the film as usual. Now I just hope they make a sequel because that ending definitely left me wanting more.
Feb 2, 2023 1:43 AM
Feb 2021
I am just coming from watching this movie and actually it was so great. Animation was top tier as fluidity there was so good in addition to magnificent battle and breathtaking music. Asuna was super cute with her Zettai Ryoiki😌. Argo finally has her role, Mito was also and Kirito was more active almost like Asuna. It was also fun seeing Agil Bro Squad and also the cute dynamics of Liten & Shivata. Sinister POH in the end though also Morte & his pal🙄 Kibaou accent and his bickering with Lind was hilarious as usual. Movie was also very wholesome as Kirisuna dynamics was very strong here with Lewd handholding.

On the other hand, Movie was quiet different from novel and I am pretty sure it is gonna enrage elitisit but nothing damage done. Also if you notice the smallest things, you will see some Easters eggs like Koharu and some of the characters who were on first season of Aincrad.

To be honest, I enjoyed the movie a lot although being bit different from novel. I will go to Rewatch again probably Tuesday though after finishing my work.
Feb 3, 2023 7:00 PM

Feb 2019
Alright so even as the resident Asuna hater, I liked this. A lot. I actually think it was better than the first movie which based on scores, I’m guessing I’m a minority on.

I really enjoyed the pace and political dynamic of the guilds in aincrad. Argo stole the show and was the highlight of the movie too. Every scene she was in she dominated and it really makes you wonder why the hell she didn’t get more attention in OG Sao. Amazing character

Asuna and Kirito relationship was actually.. ok for once for me, didn’t mind it. Obviously Alice master race but the characterisation Asuna has got in the first two movies is nice.

They really let Mito come out of nowhere as an anime original character and become one of the best characters in the franchise too lmao I need to see more of her maybe in UR and beyond.

Boss fight was insane, it never ceases to amaze me what A-1 with a healthy work schedule(looking at you aniplex) can do. Beautiful blend of 2D and 3D. Sound design was amazing, sakuga on point.

Alicization tie in with vassago as well, man no complaints.
Feb 3, 2023 7:28 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Worst SAO installment yet. Too cringy to even look at the screen so I was using my ohone the whole time!!

4/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 3, 2023 8:17 PM

Jul 2016
it's been a long time since i saw the first. as it unexpectedly became one of my favorite movies, i still remember most of it; and prefer it. despite scherzo appearing to have a marginally longer duration, it zipped past and i was disappointed when the credits started to roll... there were a few standout moments but i kept on hoping for more action and fight scenes. admittedly, there was a lot and perhaps in reality those expectations formed out of me looking for compensation on the lackluster elements i felt of the progressive sequel. asuna was my favorite character of the previous, however my opinion flip flopped here to argo and mito at the top with asuna at the bottom. don't know what it is. even though her life here was threatened multiple times, couldn't bring myself to care compared to when i was able to grasp that life-or-death emergency current as before - which had made it all the more thrilling. i guess it just didn't hit as hard this time around. 8/10. at risk of offending some people, kuraki yuuyami no scherzo definitely stood out to me as a textbook example of a 'movie in the middle'. i believe that the next movie is going to be far better.

instrumental soundtracks were bussing, now that's a 10/10.
Feb 3, 2023 10:35 PM

Nov 2021
I definitely prefer Aria of a Starless Night, but this was still a solid watch. The golem boss fight was sick, both of these movies didn't miss when it comes to the action. Asuna vs Mito duel was also great. OST was on point. I'm a little surprised that there was no credit scene like the first movie. Any news if there will be more?
Feb 3, 2023 11:27 PM

Jul 2020

BlakexEkalb said:
Felt aimless. First movie had the focus on the startup and beginning, so the wandering around was fine. But this one was all over the place from the bandits to hot spring to preventing guild war. Boss fight from movie 1 was a more fun watch, even though this one was “more complex”. Skipping of previous volumes was unfortunate, as while Argo was a fun character her introduction was out of nowhere. Still a fine watch, but not as good as movie 1.
agreed, I liked the first movie more, even the animation from the first movie felt better. I think A1 might've had to rush this one with only one year for production
Feb 3, 2023 11:36 PM

May 2022
I found this movie to be just as great as Aria while the animation, OST, and action continue to be absolutely amazing. Boss was very intense and exciting to watch, and English voice actors were incredible. Character designs are awesome as well, especially Asuna's.
Feb 4, 2023 1:15 AM
Feb 2021
Animation was crisp like usual, and even gimmick fight scenes like the pool one was really entertaining and well choreographed. But i will say, seeing asuna be reliant in kirito at some points was a little annoying. I didnt really like how she clinged to him after the horde attacks her in the catacombs, but Asuna also seemed weaker in determination than the first movie? I dont know how to explain it, but she seems almost like a different character. I also disliked how some of the scenes had so much dialogue just for information exposition. I havent read the novel, but i imagine it’s probably due to some novels being cut out. Overall though, the music was incredible even in the SOL chill scenes. Pretty good 7/10 but i will say the first one was a LOT better and more entertaining.
Feb 4, 2023 1:20 AM
Jun 2017
It felt like a combination of a bunch of segmented parts which for me, worked really well! 
This is a odd feeling but this movie is the most "VR" the world has felt. All the small details, stat boosts.. gear switches and a boss fight where I figured out the mechanics before the characters fully caught on from the visual design being so good, it really feels like a game and the characters feel like extreme versions of the people I meet and deal with every day in VR.
I love how kiritos character is more devloped, this slow pace really makes me understand him more even if he's still young.
I found this movie a lot more enjoyable then Aria as it foused on every single element I want and enjoy in SAO, I may be a paranoid schizo but I feel that A1 might focus each movie to heavily exploring all the core reasons SAO is interesting and I feel the next movie will be less highly rated for me, it will hit somebody else the most.
Since the english release is late... by a lot... still, happy 2023 everybody. 

Feb 4, 2023 8:13 AM
Jan 2017
Lovely adaptation of my favorite volume of SAO Progressive! The anime-only additions were well incorporated to me, and I absolutely will be seeing it again!
Feb 4, 2023 8:32 AM
Nov 2017
A really nice movie. We didn't get to see Argo's backstory, nor understand how Kiriko met her. Doesn't ruin the movie entirely at least. Other than that, it's really good. 8/10 for me. :)
Feb 4, 2023 1:32 PM
Jun 2020
It was a blast! I really love it. The action scenes are full of wits, thrill, and a sense of urgency. I also love the slice-of-life scenes; I am glad to get the feel of what life in the game is like. (This might sound weird, but the dead-game SAO looks so fun and full of a sense of wonder.)

I didn't expect and was surprised to see Mito appear again in this movie; I thought she was just added as an original character of the first movie and never appear again. It gives me an impression that the creator of the movie really cares about their story writing, and I love it! It was nice seeing her reunion and making up with Asuna. The friendship between girls is so nice! >w< I hope we would see more of her in the future.

This is the first time Argo was introduced to me (I have only watched the first season of SAO, and never read the novels). When I saw the PV, I thought she would be the main focus of this movie (like how Mito was in the previous one). But it turns out she has much less screen time than I expected. But because of that, it comes out much better than I expected; the focus remaining on the two protagonists makes it better.

It makes me really want to watch more and more of their journey in the game.
Man, I sincerely hope they will keep on making these movies because I feel I can keep watching the journey of Kirito, Asuna, and their companions forever.
Feb 4, 2023 4:17 PM

Feb 2012
This movie makes it pretty clear that it has no idea what it actually wants to be so it turns one of the best novels in the Sword Art Online franchise into an okay movie. A key issue is that too much character progression was lost between not adapting that later half of volume 1, volume 2 and volume 3. The first movie ended with Kirito and Asuna just starting to form a team, and this movie has them working well together with almost no friction. A great deal of the charm in Sword Art Online Progressive is that you have two middle school kids from completely different social backgrounds where both have almost no experience having a friendship with a person from the opposite sex who isn't family forced to work together. They don't see eye-to-eye, they have their fights and disagreements, but their ability to overcome it makes the ending so satisfying. The unfortunate result is that the emotional moments don't really have much of an impact, except events involving the movie exclusive character of Mito.

This movie does feature one of the coolest boss fights you can have and the animation does it justice. The other fights were done extremely well and the movie looks really good as expected.
Feb 4, 2023 6:47 PM

Mar 2021
Finished watching it. Way too short and don't enjoy and probably one of the least enjoyable anime movies I have seen so far. Have seen mugen train, jjk0, first progressive, scarlet bond.

First half didn't feel like proper build up, the pk scenes didn't really add to anything, neither the stones. The golem scene was good but it I like second half and when it is done, the movie has a little and then it is over. So far a short 90 minute runtime, it felt a lot of it was wasted due to the lack of events for a good majority.

The visuals are good I can give that.
Feb 5, 2023 1:57 AM
Mar 2012
Differ from expected, less adventure genre more sol/drama I guess, so also slower paced.
Animation's awesome as sao's standard, even some non combat shots had ridiculous frames. Wanted to see Kirito vs creepy ghost tho.

Nice Mito finally redeemed herself. She's still stronger than Asuna at this stage, but armor shop's a surprise. Asuna vs Mito was great, felt like a ubw Rider fight. Argo vs Asuna kinda funny. Then Argo breaks out a jesus move. Both fights had purpose and some good use of water.

Boss cg was fine. Liking how it's more game mechanics & tactical, figuring out patterns, mode shift, teamwork planning. That entry trap quite a surprise.

The cave PKers conflict resolved odd. Asuna's tricks with racoon thieves were fun tho.
Kibaou surprisingly reasonable after the pair's request. PKers infiltrated some guilds already, but the PK subplot felt incomplete.
ALS vs Kirito very well done, becoming clearer Kirito tends to play the silent scapegoat like in floor 1 to protect others.

Shivata & Litan pair seem nice should get more screentime. lol Kirito jealous at Mito gifting the pendant.

Film feels different from previous, but Asuna's still mc, and there's bit more characterization & focus on our main pair. Also liked the politics between DKB vs ALS guilds.
gophercgFeb 5, 2023 2:02 AM
Feb 5, 2023 5:35 PM

Aug 2017
The pacing of the second movie felt like it would fit better as an anime series. I enjoyed watching it, but as a movie in theatres it didn't feel like there was really a big buildup or climax on it's own. There is some plot building up, but how many movies will it take?
Feb 5, 2023 10:29 PM

Apr 2011
really happy to see Asuna and Mito bond together more. I was half expecting Mito to run off the deep end and get stuck in a negative loop but very relieving to know that isn't the case. (yet. pls no)

The floor boss was cool, Mito had the perfect timing to tip the scales.

overall good movie for what it was. RIP kizmel and the elf story. Seeing how they jumped straight scherzo, I guess it was there wouldn't be much to say for her...
Feb 6, 2023 4:28 PM
Oct 2014
This was just a setup movie. All the bad guys’ faces were covered. The boss was not particularly interesting or exciting. Asuna needs to stop worrying me. She almost died like 3 times.
Feb 7, 2023 12:28 PM
Aug 2021
Pretty good, more of a setup for future movies but definitely makes the world feel more real. Overall enjoyed it.
Feb 8, 2023 6:26 PM

Apr 2008
Ryxan said:
The pacing of the second movie felt like it would fit better as an anime series. I enjoyed watching it, but as a movie in theatres it didn't feel like there was really a big buildup or climax on it's own. There is some plot building up, but how many movies will it take?

Agreed, it felt like it could’ve been a bunch of small episodes. I definitely liked the 1st progressive movie better. Still, I like that they followed up on Mito ditching Asuna.
Feb 8, 2023 9:54 PM
Oct 2014
omg this movie was so much better then the 1st imo me and my cousin went to see it tonight we both saw the 1st movie together back in Dec 2021.I loved Argo so much as a character in the regular series and I'm so glad we got to see more of her and tbh I didn't really care to to much for Mito as a character but I still loved her. this movie felt way longer and way more action packed. I couldn't take my eyes off I can't wait for the next either movie or series which ever comes out , probably another movie
Feb 9, 2023 10:33 PM

Jun 2016
God my theater sucked... OSTs and sfx's were barely audible.

I have no idea why SAO adaptations have to be scuffed in one way or another lol. Definitely a fine movie and way better than most seasonals, but skipping 2.5 novels and making subbing Mito in... Big hurdle.

Production and creativity feels bit constrained especially compared to the first film which had some pretty incredible scenes. Camera was definitely less dynamic and the skill shot with a colored background was way overused this movie.

And yeah... Gotta introduce a half a dozen characters, setup the context for DKB and ALS, and there essentially is no plot to the audience until Asuna overhears Morte, and nothing comes of it until the meeting with Kibaou, so a good fifth or quarter of the movie was fairly aimless compared to Aria which setup the plot quick and stayed on track the whole way through.

Said it a billion times and I'll say it again, why didn't they just adapt Rondo... 

Overall good movie but definitely not exceeding expectations like Aria was.
Feb 12, 2023 2:09 PM

Dec 2014
It was a decent movie, I preferred the first one by a longshot. Not an LN reader but I remember hearing that each volume was supposed to be 1 floor so I guess they skipped a bit to get here.

Animation was good, particularly the art during the boss battle was great, everything was just sharper for some reason.
I knew Mito would show up during the boss battle but the way they made her show up felt like it was out of thin air.

First half felt a little aimless but it was still enjoyable. The Asuna and Kirito scenes were pretty nice.

7/10, I hope the next installment is more like the first one with a more brisk pacing.
Feb 18, 2023 1:55 PM

Apr 2016
I saw it in theaters last week. 

It honestly wasn't too bad, but I think prefer the previous movie to this one. Mainly because skipping Kizmel's introduction doesn't sit right with me but here's hoping she shows up in the eventual Progressive anime adaptation. I do enjoy Argo being front and center, however, and she is my second favorite character behind Progressive Asuna.

Solid 8 / 10.
Feb 23, 2023 12:03 PM

Aug 2009
I'm gonna be honest, the story was pretty cool and full of intrigue and felt like a fun MMORPG story, and the soundtrack was great too, but man, does the film look kinda ugly lmao. The colors are washed out, and the action scenes are fine at most. There's a few (by that I mean like three) shots that look KyoAni-level types of layered lighting and animation, but it makes the overall product look even more inconsistent. I guess a year wasn't enough to produce a second film.

I liked it, but it wasn't great. I enjoyed the first one way more, and I thought the first one also just looked better and less bland.
Feb 25, 2023 8:29 AM

Aug 2013
I just returned from the cinema. Good movie, but the first one was way better. Pacing was way too rushed. I don't know where the opinions above that too much SOL came from. The best (for me) part of SAO, however, will probably be in the 3rd movie.

Unfortunately, the Polish translation in the cinema was rubbish (not like I expected something different though), I'm almost sure that it was translated from English Aniplex script rather than from original (which should never be a thing in the first place). I won't elaborate here on what was wrong and why it was so bad, because probably no one from the Anglosphere cares.
But I will say this - be glad that in the English official subtitles the only thing you can complain about is the occasional "sus" (as in Nagatoro), occasional lack of suffixes in some series or some minor unintentional mistranslations.
I went to the cinema for one reason only - to hear Tomatsu Haruka and the other seiyuu on the theater sound system, and here I was absolutely not disappointed. The animation and soundtrack were great too. A1 at their best.
rsc-plFeb 25, 2023 9:22 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 26, 2023 8:52 AM
Jan 2016
I'm extremely disappointed that they completely skipped vols 2-4. Absolutely atrocious adaptation. The entire goddamn point of the Progressive spin-off was to reboot Aincrad without skipping any floors. And the movie adaptation just goes and skips most of the story we got so far. Unbelievable.

If you're thinking about watching this in the cinema, don't bother, it's not worth your time and money.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Mito is basically a replacement for Kizmel

Tank895 - Dec 31, 2023

5 by Touma_Mikoto »»
May 4, 11:00 PM

» Are we getting a sequel?

Mystogan14579 - Dec 20, 2023

8 by Sajonji »»
Jan 11, 1:36 PM

» English dub??

Ryan-marsh611 - Oct 29, 2023

5 by MazeCuber »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:47 PM

» fan services...

Zlight19 - Jan 3, 2023

6 by SkyCube »»
Sep 23, 2023 10:43 AM

» What do I have to watch to see this

RimuruTari - Mar 11, 2023

8 by CarbonMD »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.