Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2023 6:17 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post and reduce spoilers.
The thread will be unlocked at around 00:30 JST This thread is now unlocked

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
anime-primeJun 18, 2023 8:30 AM
Jun 18, 2023 8:30 AM

May 2020
Not even the first few minutes and episode is already riddled with flashbacks.. can’t help it right? Anyways, Tanjiro and co. chasing after Hantengu, him dodging every single attack of theirs, nevermind Hinokami Kagura or any of Nezuko’s blood demon attacks, he’s dodging every single one of them goddamn. Heck if this wasn’t already enough, he changed his form one more time… yes fucking ONE MORE TIME.

At this point I’ve lost count how many times they’ve been fooled, I mean if the upper five was even half capable of executing the feats the upper four’s been doing all this time, he wouldn't have lost to Muichiro just like that lol. But hey again, Tanjiro cut his head off, and to be honest that one scene was beautifully animated plus well coordinated with that background music… though again IT WAS UP TO NO GOOD. Man was running without a head lol, moreover at the crack of dawn.

The entire sequence of Tanjiro covering Nezuko from the sun but then she choosing to sacrifice herself so he could go after the main body and slash it once and for all, incorporated with the flashbacks of their time since the start and that music made that scene atleast ten folds more impactful as it was in the manga. Honestly a great job with that. Though that means Hantengu finally bites the dust as well, but that ain’t the big news…

…as Nezuko conquered the sun, she’s speaking fine, and finally Kitou Akari will have proper lines to speak. Let’s fucking gooooooooooo.

They did tell us it’s because of Nezuko’s blood being different from the rest of the demons, but hey more importantly we got BITS AND PIECES OF MUZAN’S BACKSTORY as well.  That is that for the time being. And with that and a few anime original scenes adding a bit of value, we’re over with this arc.

They went all out with this episode, but that doesn’t change the fact of this being the weakest season so far. First episode and this one aside, there’s definitely nothing in between which stood out. Can be the fault of the source partly but it ain’t just that. Anyways now to whenever the next instalment comes.

Jun 2019
70 mins. final episode more or less but it was pretty cool. Tanjiro running faster than the others was very cool. Some Zenitsu crumbs were also appreciated.

But, Tanjiro was put into the toughest position today between saving Nezuko or the villagers but Nezuko took the decision herself. That was emotional. Never did I think that the possibility of losing Nezuko in the show would be that painful but I was so glad that Nezuko was alright. Seeing Tanjiro relieved made me so happy. I was able to feel his pain and emotions. Hanae Natsuki did an incredible job. Nezuko spoke as well. Very adorable.

Muzan being mad was a satisfying watch. Then, we also got to watch his past which was very intriguing. Mitsuri was fine as well. Bye-bye to the Swordsmith Village. Tanjiro was given a grand farewell. He was the hero of the village. This episode was very nice. But, overall, I'd still say that this season was weak in comparison to its predecessors. I'm looking forward to the next season. The training arc has been announced.

Jan 2015
THANK YOU UFOTABLE, THANK YOU! 

What a rollercoaster of an episode. First half action, then aftermath plus some interesting backstories/flashback (nothing new at this point lol). Gotta say, seeing all the villagers waving at Tanjiro made me smile so much I almost cried. 

First time I found myself getting emotional over this series. Throat hurt so bad for half the episode lol. The climax was just as great as I expected it to be. Action, soundtrack (and a vocal one at it fucking finally!), feelings, absolutely everything was delivered. When we were about to lose Nezuko was fucking painful. Again, almost cried here lol feelings hit like a truck. Although all the call backs to the previous seasons could have been easily avoided since they needlessly dragged out the whole scene so much.

Muzan is enraged about Nezuko conquering the sun, or maybe, he’s more thrilled than anything. He was quite hot this episode not gonna lie. Now that we’ve reached the turning point of the story, he will be after our cutest demon little sister. Hope she’s gonna be safe.

As underwhelming as some episodes of this season have been (or the whole season as a whole, it felt like an Ufotable side project this time time around), the ending was just an absolutely joyous experience. Again, thank you Ufotable for delivering the most amazing finale for an arc so far. 

Also sequel announced, nice. See you all soon! 
Yokatta ne!

XenocrisiJun 18, 2023 8:50 AM
Jun 18, 2023 8:34 AM

Nov 2011
Well, this arc's journey is over but honestly, this was a really predicable way for it to end. We have the demon slayers Tanjiro, Mitsuri, etc all surviving the fight and made it to the end. Oh and Nezuko managed to make it through too with a smile on her face. 

About damn time they finally dealt with Hantengu. He's the antagonist in this anime so far that took the longest to deal with. That being said, I think this was an alright season. Pacing is questionable at times but watchable. However, I do hope the next season improves.
Jun 18, 2023 8:43 AM

Jun 2014
So we got an extended length episode that still ultimately adapted only the final 3 chapters of SSV. Lowkey thought they would have gone into the first chapter or two of the Hashira Training arc. Tbh this could have just been a regular length episode that could have still adapted the same content with less padding lol.

The action as the fight finished up was great as always, the animation looking crisp and sharp during the climactic moments is a given, but you could tell how painfully obvious it was that the pacing on some parts was dramatically slowed down to pad out the runtime. And my biggest grievance ngl, was the whole flashback montage with the emotional OST as Nezuko was "dying," only for none of it to matter anyway since she conquered the sun 😭😭😭 like come on, fakeouts like that don't make anyone happy. But speaking of OST, the music in this episode was great. However you personally feel about Demon Slayer, you can't deny that it will always deliver in the audiovisual department.

Muzan and Hantengu backstories were aight, and Muzan's extended backstory shows that he has always had the problem of recklessly killing others. We saw it with his Lower Moons, and we see it here with the doctor from his past. This man is now hellbent on getting Nezuko for himself so he can finally conquer the sun. Time for everyone to train their asses off to prepare for the coming conflict. I will say, I think the hero celebration Tanjiro received at the end was probably the only added part that I really liked. He definitely earned that.

Good season, but definitely the weakest one to date, with the pacing being the most glaring issue. The source material for this arc was already kind of "whatever" to begin with, so I guess trying to improve on it was a challenge. Still, they did the best they could, and it worked in some places while not working as well in others. With a new season announced and on the way, hopefully ufotable gets back on their A-game with this series. Knowing what they're capable of when it comes to OST and visuals, if next season has better pacing, it could truly be something special so I'm looking forward to it.
thebrentinator24Jun 18, 2023 8:49 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 18, 2023 9:02 AM

Apr 2021
Nezuko conquering the sun was probably the main highlight of this episode. This point of the story also marks the beginning of the final arc.

I loved this episode, it made the season better imo. Season 3 was good, but not as awesome(flashy to be specific) as the previous one. Still, the finale hit differently!!!

Can't wait to watch the next season!!!
Joel77Jun 20, 2023 4:08 AM
Jun 18, 2023 9:27 AM
Aug 2022
It’s been officially announced that we’re getting a season 4. Titled hashira training arc.

I kinda figured season 4 would be named after the arc after hashira training because the training arc is quite short.

Season 4 will probably adapt the next 2 arcs though.
Jun 18, 2023 9:32 AM

Dec 2022
i cant wait for the next season well the season 4 will be hashira training arc it seems also watched it raw (without subtitles) so cant say much but some scene dont need words to be understood so i heavily enjoyed it

edit: finished it with the subtitles just now now i fully know muzans story also i already knew nezuko can conquer the sun because i got spoiled so not that much of a tear jerker but the aesthetic blew my mind 
ZaxphredJun 18, 2023 12:37 PM
Jun 18, 2023 9:33 AM
Feb 2023
Best episode of the season and it’s the last one. That says alot but it still doesn’t save the season from being the weakest.

However I am so hyped for the next season as it will most likely have the best arc and fights. And If Ufoatable does it right, it could have one of the best fights in Anime history.

The padding I actually agree with because in manga, it didn’t let you think for a second that Nezuko died. This one made you feel it and hope it’s not true. So I can atleast say that positive. We didnot get the animation we were promised though compared to Episode 17 of S2. But I hope they do it in next season.
Jun 18, 2023 10:09 AM
Jan 2019
It baffles me to see people coming to the realization that the dialogue for this show is bad after watching this season. It has been bad from the start. I have gotten over it because the overall story is nice and the animation is godly, but to not notice it all this time? Give me a break.

Anyways, I think next season will ironically be better than this one because we will get a lot of character developments. It will be similar to the recovery arc at the end of the first season, which was actually quite enjoyable to watch.
Jun 18, 2023 10:11 AM
Oct 2022
They really did Gyokko dirty, man where I is the love for the fish dude? I kinda liked him.

But man, what a ride it was this season. Thank you Ufotable.
Jun 18, 2023 10:34 AM

Jul 2022
this season got a lot of complaints about mediocrity and some boring episodes and while I agree that the start was a bit lukewarm, I think the second half of the season was absolutely splendid. I loved the fights, Muichiro and Mitsuri are both great characters.

Muichiro´s story makes you cry while Mitsuri is this badass and yet so sweet young woman. That one strong female character that is strong and yet still feminine, isn´t that what everyone is striving for these days?

The last episode was good. I was rooting for Nezuko so much!!! It was such a sweet moment seeing her overcoming the sun and the recognition that Tanjiro got in the end was well-deserved!

a great ending!!!

I have connected the two dots!

You have connected nothing!

Jun 18, 2023 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
More on the level of season 1 and mugen train to me, ie 7/10. Next season should be better and on the level of redlight district arc.

Ufotable does best with that they're given as material to adapt, but even they can't change/improve the writing (dialogue and story beats). Their biggest challenge lies ahead: making the conclusion palatable.
Jun 18, 2023 11:24 AM

Apr 2015
A rather decent end to probably the weakest season. Really interesting use of real grass animation during the whole sunrise moment. Overall, that whole sequence was done beautifully. However, Demon Slayer suffers from the same problems from season 1, that is, the plot is incredibly predictable and the progression is very boring as a result. This season suffered less from usual DS comical elements but the abundance of flashbacks was even worse, especially since the backstories are very generic and simplistic. And personal bias, I still find the characterization in this show very lackluster, especially since even the worst of shounen can get it right.

5/10 for this season. Not too excited for what's to come but I've heard good things about the next arc so I'll probably continue the series.  
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2023 11:25 AM
Nov 2022
It was good, I loved it. I am just hoping they don't take long for the next season but what an end to season 3, 👏👏👏
Jun 18, 2023 11:32 AM

Jul 2012
Amazing season finale! Production, direction and music were all excellent for this episode. The first half was quite emotional. Cool to see Muzan's backstory in the second half. There's so many highlights in this episode. Tanjiro learning from Zenitsu. Muichiro throwing the sword to Tanjiro. Tanjiro finally defeating Hantengu. And then there's Tanjiro and Nezuko's tear-jerking moment. I thought we'd see some new Upper Ranks or Hashiras appear at the end, but it concluded on a celebratory note.

What a way to end the season. So excited for the next arc!
Jun 18, 2023 11:32 AM
Aug 2022
Still watching right now but I gotta say I love how well they done the scene were nezuko is burning up and it does a flashback of tanjiro’s life with her.

That’s surly gonna bait a lot of anime onlys. Despite knowing what happens it still made me tear up a little

Great episode. Great season. Can’t wait for hashira training/infinity castle.

EDIT: this episode was so good zohakuten literally attacked me irl.

(While watching the episode I had to pause to go grab a drink and while running upstairs a chip of wood slashed my foot. I watched the rest of the episode while my foot bled out)

Great season. The emotions for nezuko’s fake death scene were done incredibly. Honestly preferred that season so much more than the second season.
Phantom_373Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
Jun 18, 2023 11:34 AM

Apr 2018
I honestly did not enjoy this season as much as I thought. Whether it was because of the setting, antagonists or the story. Everything felt so dull compared to the last season which brought shivers through my spine in every single fight. The start of the season was really weak with the introduction of the kid. Well, animation was good as usual, but nothing really special beside that one episode where Tanjiro went insane against the 4 demons. Hantegu's backstory was a laughing matter, what the hell was that supposed to be? Muzan's was quite decent, but it feels like they added "I gotta find someone who can overcome the sun" out of nowhere or I missed some details. It's great to see Nezuko still alive, but no one is questioning how she survived that. Well yeah, not like DS has any depht to back it up. Well, I did enjoy a few fights here and there. It was great to see Mitsuri in action and just in general, her personality is the best. Oh yeah, Tanjiro using Total Concentration was hella sick! Props to that tho. The OST during the final moments of Hantengu where Tanjiro was running like a maniac is my favorite. Gotta search that up.

Well, this is 6/10 while last season was 9-10.
Hopefully the  next season will be  better.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 18, 2023 11:36 AM
Jan 2023
This episode is by far the best episodes I've ever seen in my entire anime history. I just loved charecter development and tanjuro as usual surpassed his limits over and over! Nezuko first demon to live under sun! I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment in the final episode of season 3 swordsmith village arc. What a way to end! Thank you ufotable and the team who contributed to this anime. Keep this up and I'd rate this anime 10/10 low key.
Jun 18, 2023 11:44 AM
Oct 2016
A tearful finale to this amazing arc! Another season of demon Slayer has completed, Tanjiro and the others have call combined to defeat the two upper moons. The village is safe and being rebuilt, despite the casualties the swordsmiths are safe now. An absolutely incredible production in this finale, the animation and scenery looked like real life. Once the sun rose up the lighting was impressive. Tanjiro putting everything he had into beheading Hantengu. Chasing him down multiple times in this episode, Hantengu just kept having crazy tricks to avoid death. More and more decoys that Tanjiro had to slice on his way to the real thing. I teared up when Nezuko kicked him away to go save the villagers instead of her. Seeing all that the Kamado siblings have gone through and thinking that it may all be over. Tanjiro taking his pain to slinging blade through Hantengu a couple more times. Seeing that his backstory is not a good one like previous demons. Hantengu was a horrible person in real life and was an even worse demon. Tanjiro taking no sympathy and making Hantengu pay for his sins with his life.
Even more tears once Nezuko walked back over to Tanjiro having been ok in the sun. True astonishment with Nezuko being alive somehow, her cells constantly changing like Tamayo said. Now she's able to be in the sunlight, at least for a time since she did rest afterwards. Talk about a crazy turn in the main narrative of the story, now Nezuko isn't human yet but she's conquered the sun. Meaning that Muzan has his sights on her now. Knowing she's able to walk in the sunlight would accomplish his ultimate goal. His backstory also not a sad one since he has been a terrifying demon for a thousand years. With him trained on devouring Nezuko things will have to ramp up when more. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Mitsuri, Muichiro, Genya, and Kotetsu all made it out alive. A fantastic season adapting this arc, I've enjoyed it so so much seeing Ufotable bring it to life in such a way. They've outdone themselves again and I cannot wait to see more.
Jun 18, 2023 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
Good final episode , we got a proper finale. Nezuko’s case is even more mysterious than before because she can now not die to the sunset 🤔. This season was good , even though it wasn’t as good as the previous 2 seasons but it didnt fail to deliver , you always would expect entertainment whenever you watch Demon Slayer.

8/10 , we wait for the Hashira training arc, was hoping if we had a teaser for it by the end of this episode
Jun 18, 2023 11:52 AM

May 2020
Whoa. that was a good season finale. 

First, Tanjiro learned Zenitsu's breathing, though partly. Poor guy Zenitsu spent a lot of time on that, but Tanjiro pulled it off on the first try. Then, the scene I was waiting for eagerly. Nezuko hit by sunlight. Though it burnt her in the beginning, she came half-cured from demonic characters. Tanjiro finding her alive and almost half-cured is so emotional. I was happy for them. Damn, Nezuko can speak now. The fact that she needs time to speak like others, is just perfect. After all, she hasn't spoken in years.

Mitsuri crying when she almost got eaten by that tree demon was funny. All her reactions throughout were funny. Hotaru always wants to pick a fight with Tanjiro. Nezuko still retains her childishness. A Kakushi comes to take Tanjiro out of the village, but looking at the happy villagers, she had to remove his blindfolds and noseplugs. His voice with noseplugs was on point, I laughed.

Tamayo had been researching for such a long time on Upper Demons and Nezuko. She finally seems to come to some theories. One of it being that Nezuko could someday overcome the sunlight, but quite late, since they already know now. 

I think this is the first time we get to see how Muzan became a demon. Muzan wants to eat Nezuko now. I think he's gonna send a lot of demons after Nezuko now. Like a concentrated attack. Or would he just directly come at her. But that would mean the climax of the plot. So I'd bet on him sending more demons after her.
Jun 18, 2023 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
I am so happy for Nezuko😭
Jun 18, 2023 11:55 AM
Jun 2015
Out of all the asspuls ive seen that Total concentration was headshaking. Oh the demons too fast so Ill pull a random zenetsu with a flashback explaining nothing. Whatever. Im just glad this shit show arc ended finally. 2>>>>>>>3
Jun 18, 2023 11:59 AM
Feb 2021
what a mind blasting last episode!!!

goosebumps several times and crying a long time
makes this episode so emotional and heart warming!

it's definetly worth it to refresh crunchyroll a few times until I could finally start watching this last episode!

rating episode 11 = 11/10

overall rating = 9/10
Jun 18, 2023 11:59 AM

Nov 2016
Muzan got a bit too excited and rare for him to have some praise, even tho Hantengu was a pathetic creature.

Great season finale. Can't wait fot the next one which will have some epic stuff in store. Ufotable will need time for that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 18, 2023 12:00 PM

Oct 2014
Good thing we already got a follow up confirmed, a few things I didnt like about this season but all in all it was still good, the first few episodes were the best though, this finale was good although i was really worried for a minute that Nezuko was actually gonna die.
Jun 18, 2023 12:02 PM
Apr 2020
I'm going to be honest, I didn't really like this arc (probably my least favorite big arc of the anime/manga), despite it introducing Muichiro (one of my fav characters and my fav hashira) I just feel that it went on wayyyy too long and that it wasn't really well paced

I also expected a bit more from the final episode, having read the manga and seeing how they have adapted other scenes or fights I just thought that they would put in something extra like they did for the finale of the Entertainment District arc

Still however I am very happy with their adaptation, the faults that I pointed out here are probably because of how the manga was written and nothing to really do with the adaptation, very good animation as always and I can't wait for the next season
Jun 18, 2023 12:03 PM
Dec 2020
just a lil bit of plot armor
Jun 18, 2023 12:04 PM
Mar 2022
Massive W, can't wait till season 4
Jun 18, 2023 12:06 PM

Jul 2015
Uppermoons Gyokko and Hantengu were quite underwhelming but it was interesting to see Tanjiro sorta did Zenitsu's move and also Nezuko suddenly no longer affected by the sun.

Jun 18, 2023 12:07 PM
May 2021
Good, as expected coming from the franchise as well as the studio.
Jun 18, 2023 12:10 PM
Sep 2015
Ufotable needs to stop the habit of saving the best for the last.
I think all villagers should unmask to show gratitude to Tanjiro, is there a point of keeping the location secret anymore when demon's already invading the village?
The MVP of this season has to be the mist pillar since he can kill the upper demon without any help of other demon slayers, and he make it look very easy!
The best support is definitely Hotaru, even his incompleted sword can already kill the upper demon thanks to his laser focus on polishing the sword even if it's his final moment.
Jun 18, 2023 12:10 PM
Jan 2023
S3 finale is totally lit!!!!!
Jun 18, 2023 12:11 PM

Apr 2021
I am kinda disappointed overall during this season. The storyline is static, and the character arc isn't that interesting. 

I am very dissatisfied compared to the previous season. 

I would give it an 8/10 for good animation and nostalgia

However, I think the rating for the next season will go down if there is no story in it. (Also, I am a manga reader of this series)

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Jun 18, 2023 12:12 PM

May 2015
So how Nezuko beat the Sun? If that was explained in later chapters you can spoil me I dont mind.

I know looking for logic is this kind of show I pointless, but I not big fan of "Nezuko is special and Im  gonna devour her" explanation.

I not gonna lie I liked 2nd season more. This one is 6 or 7/10, mainly due to the fact that 2 upper moons went down without much of trouble and they are higher rank than Daki and her brother combo.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 18, 2023 12:12 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was awesome. Two Upper Rank demons have fallen. Muzan is not upset but happy because after many years or decades. He has finally found someone who can stand the sun. Now his next goal without the Blue spider lily is to eat Nezuko and live eternally. I hope the soundtrack gets released soon. I need to know the song that was playing when Nezuko and Tanjiro memories were playing. Goodness gracious. They done it again. I am excited for what is to come eventually. X3
Jun 18, 2023 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
After years i cried while watching anime
Jun 18, 2023 12:23 PM
Jun 2021
Finale episode was finally has same art style as s2 and s1. I did't like the art style of night scene in s3. It was different . I don't understand one thing. Genya is a demon right ? He is safe under the sun too. Why didn't muzan eat genya till now ? Why nezuko? Let her live, eat genya. Then we will have sibling vs muzan finale for revenge. 
Jun 18, 2023 12:29 PM

Aug 2011
Last episode is great!!! Finished the season strong and sets a perfect stage moving forwards!! :)
Nov 2020
as a manga read it still had me on my toes! was beautifully animated i cried so hard!! cannot wait for the next arcs to be animated.
Mar 2016
To all haters. This is one of the best episodes of the whole anime and probably the best show anyone can watch.

WHAT A FREAKING MASTERPIECE.
Jun 18, 2023 12:31 PM

Oct 2018
Please read my signature and don't bother me, please.

Perhaps this has been the worst episode of an anime I've seen in years. As always, Tanjirou learns something by using his ass. I think this anime's modus operandi is just that: first introducing something (which is always an asspull) and then using a 20-second flashback to justify something completely new happening. It's a deconstruction of battle shounen in its purest form.
Where did Kanroji's fight with number 4 go? Last episode ended and it seemed like they would show her fight in this one. Did she awaken that mark (which is also an asspull) in vain? Did we really need 20 minutes of Tanjirou and his friends chasing that demon? Did we need 3 minutes of Tanjirou and Nezuko scenes when Nezuko would remain alive anyway? Kanroji had less screen time than the burly blacksmith and the child blacksmith, simply unbelievable.
Nezuko conquered the sun because the plot needed it now, but you see, there's this expository dialogue here trying to explain something.
The only positive aspect of this season was Kanroji being incredibly hot; the rest can be thrown in the trash because it doesn't salvage anything.

PS: Foreshadowing is not character or narrative development. Foreshadowing should be used to provide small hints now about something important in the future. The mark that the Mist Boy and Kanroji awakened is already important now, it's not foreshadowing, it's just the laziness of an incompetent writer.
PhosphophyllitaJun 18, 2023 12:35 PM
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jun 18, 2023 12:32 PM

Jan 2021
Ah it has finally ended. This was quite possibly the weakest arc of kny yet still it managed to entertain me for all these weeks. A splendid ride for sure. Things are just going to get better from here on out. We are going to have just a little breather in the form of training and then it's an all out war. The best is yet to come.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 18, 2023 12:35 PM
Feb 2021
incredible work from ufotable. Absolutely mind blowing
Jun 18, 2023 12:36 PM

Apr 2020
Another really good season.
As good as S2 imo.
8/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jun 18, 2023 12:38 PM
May 2023
there where so many characters on so many pleases from the beginig and the end was so borring
Aug 2022
THIS EPISODE IS

I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS. ITS SOOOO GOOOOD
Apr 2021
wasn't it supposed to be 70 mins but in actual it's 52 mins wtf!
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do people consider Gyokko and Hantengu weak?

Phantom_373 - Jul 22

1 by Sworld30 »»
Jul 25, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

269 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 17, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

277 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 12, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2023

224 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 12, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2023

232 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 12, 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.