Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 26, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2021
This is the only episode I watched in Boruto. Hope Pierrot can stop the filler bs next season, they have milked enough money!
Mar 26, 2023 9:01 AM
Apr 2019
It really happened it’s over for now what a show can’t wait what happens next
Mar 26, 2023 9:16 AM

Nov 2012
OMG my heart is breaking for my friend. We've been friends for over 20 years and now his son... tears. The backwards flashback was bittersweet.

Momoshiki is healing mofo. I expected Boruto to at least have a scar, but he looks like he has a portal on his chest. I guess this is how he and Momoshiki will interact much like Naruto and Kurama.

And it ends as it began.
dragynfaerieMar 26, 2023 9:43 AM
Mar 26, 2023 9:25 AM
Jan 2023
amazing .............
Mar 26, 2023 9:32 AM
Nov 2021
I don't want this to end now... the animation was just beutiful this episode, this episode reminded me of why I like the boruto manga to bits :)
Hope that part 2 doesen't go to the same anime canon or filler episode path like part 1
gg Boruto, 5/5 for this episode 4/10 for the anime :) I enjoyed you hella a lot
Mar 26, 2023 9:35 AM
Apr 2017
Hopefully the next season will continue to be on par with this episode
Mar 26, 2023 9:53 AM
Jun 2021
And that's how part-1 of Boruto ends, what a long journey it has been, with it's ups and downs. Let's talk about the anime, i was never really a huge fan of the 'anime canon' which were basically fillers but i liked some of it and atleast i had something to watch weekly. I started watching boruto last year when the manga Isshiki manga content ended and watched it all from start to airing. Never thought i was gonna say this but i am gonna miss Boruto even if it's part one beacuse i think it will take some time since they start airing part-2 because of the manga schedule. Talking about this episode though i liked the last scene between Kawaki and Boruto which i think was not in the manga, and how Kawaki asks what everything means to Boruto and Boruto saying he will prove the prophesy wrong, especially hits hard if you read the newest chapter, i also liked the transition betwwen the current Leaf Village and how it's gonna look and the anime ended right where it started with Boruto vs Kawaki. I hope they don't add a lot of fillers in part 2. Looking forward for the anime content. See y'all with Boruto Part-2.
Mar 26, 2023 10:00 AM
Mar 2021
Man I hate this show, it's so bad with all the fillers that even the slightest amount of manga Canon can elevate the hype to unbelievable levels, because the expectations are just so low, 10/10 episode, I hope the hiatus meant that they're going straight into the manga route, because any fillers would make no sense with the relationship kawaki and boruto is on right now
Oh and jougan is still Canon I guess
Mar 26, 2023 10:21 AM
Nov 2020
ZER0PT said:
75% Filler!
Damn...
I skipped most of it and watched the canon episodes.
It was good but I don't feel it can get more than a 6/10 with that amount of filler. The ones I've seen were really bad.

it is not talking about the anime, it is talking about episode 293...
Mar 26, 2023 10:25 AM
Nov 2020
To me it was kind of let's say lame, idk I felt like the whole episode was Naruto saying to Boruto pls open ur eyes, Boruto don't die, etc.. It was kinda ok
Mar 26, 2023 10:32 AM
Aug 2021
PEAK FUCKING FICTION
Mar 26, 2023 11:06 AM
Feb 2021
PART 2 bouta be peak. IM SO READY!!
Mar 26, 2023 11:09 AM
Jun 2021
6 years goes fast.
Mar 26, 2023 11:19 AM

Jun 2021
We are getting closer to the Boruto time skip. They showed an episode 1 reference where the teenager Kawaki and Boruto are fighting. They both said, "This is my story," which I could interpret as whoever wins will be the main character lol. Finally, it ended. More satisfactory than dragging it so long with unnecessary fillers. Now both the animators(staff) and the viewers can get a break from this show. I hope part 2 will be better.
Mar 26, 2023 11:35 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
6/10 but only because of the massive amount of fillers these 6 years 4 of them was filler watching and that was bad.
But the good episodes were really great so i will watch the next season. 

Mar 26, 2023 11:41 AM

Apr 2015
And so it ends.. :(
Damn , I just realized that I've been watching Boruto for 6 years now ever since it was released.
Regardless of what people say, I enjoyed it so much and Looking forward to the second part!
Mar 26, 2023 11:47 AM

Jan 2018
Oh my god, what an ending.

The beginning where we see Boruto's moments flashes I was tearing up. Thinking about Naruto as a dad losing a son, it's too much for me (T T)
I didn't read manga so I was very scared right there that they will end part 1 with Boruto's death. I'm so relief, well gotta thanks momoshiki
The last sequence with Boruto and Kawaki exchange on the Hokage's rock is masterpiece The animation, lines and ost. Wrapping it up with the same scene as the first scene gets me so hyped up for the next part and time skip!

It's been a long journey, almost 6 years. Arigatou Boruto and everyone involved
Now my Sunday won't be the same without Boruto :(

Mar 26, 2023 11:48 AM

Feb 2019
First time tapping into the anime in over a year. I stopped watching when they did that Konohamaru hokage filler arc.

part 1 finale was fire. If they had put that level of quality into every episode and cut like 60 percent of the show out, it would’ve been way better received. Definitely need a new studio/staff on this because kishimoto back in his bag rn.
Mar 26, 2023 12:04 PM
Sep 2021
Honestly, I love Boruto when its not shoving a trillion garbage filler arcs down my throat, this final arc was great, and as usual the manga canon episodes are the best ones in the show. If I had never watched boruto besides these manga episodes, it easily gets an 8-9/10, however I have seen almost all the filler so the show absolutely cannot get more than a 7/10. 7 is really pushing it, but the last few manga arcs were so good that it sways my opinion. episode 293 with the beautiful symmetry to the first episode, and of course the animation was gorgeous for the last 10 minutes. Hope part 2 comes back seasonal or at least with limited filler. Boruto Shippuden should be great lol
Mar 26, 2023 12:12 PM
Mar 2023
Boruto was looking boring because of stupid filler while the anime itself isn't boring and these past 3 or 4 episodes made it good and watchable but sadly the filler is going to start again.
Mar 26, 2023 12:22 PM
Aug 2020
Damn, i really appreciate the evolution of kawaki, ready to do everything for the 7th Hokage, his nindo..,
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 26, 2023 12:38 PM

Apr 2019
Well, the last 3-4 eps were actually pretty good. Haven't had that in this series for a while. 

Bortuo brought a lot to the Naruto series: returning characters, some decent arc, a lot fo bad arcs,  stupid power scaling that fucks with the series, and a bunch of other shit. And now we're pretty much going onto 'Bortuo: Shippuden'. So things will be going from half decent to, hopefully, pretty decent from here on. 

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the manga being adapted and as to what else they'll conjure up for the instsallment of the series. 
Mar 26, 2023 1:42 PM
Jan 2021
As Naruto is thinking back to his moments with Boruto and holding him in his arms, Kawaki continues his fight and goes straight after Code. Code tries to use Shikamaru to keep Kawaki at bay, but that doesn’t work. The only one Kawaki seems to care about deeply is Naruto. Kawaki uses Sukunahikona to shrink Code’s Claw Marks and prevent him from escaping. From that point, the two fight and Kawaki has the upper edge. Kawaki is about to finish Code off, but Code comes up with the ingenious plan of grabbing Daemon and using his reflection ability to prevent his own demise. Code tries to grab Kawaki while he’s knocked out, but Shikamaru intervenes. So, Code leaves on his own and meets back up with Eida and Daemon.

Shikamaru tries to lecture Naruto about punishing Kawaki for his actions, but neither me nor Naruto are having it. Boruto however wakes up and I’m like “I know you didn’t die, but WHAT THE HELL?!” The reason I knew he didn’t die is that the first episode showcases an older version of both Boruto and Kawaki, so obviously Boruto can’t die before that point.

Momoshiki explains to Boruto that he used his own parts plus the data of the Karma to reconstruct Boruto’s body. Because of this, Boruto is now a complete Otsutsuki and can be fed to the Divine Tree.

Eida explains to Code that if he proves to be useless even after getting his limiters removed that she won’t hesitate to dispose of him. Man, she’s cold.

Kawaki wakes up and learns from Sumire that Boruto is still alive. Lastly, Boruto and Kawaki are standing on Naruto’s Stone Face and talk about their goals. Kawaki will protect Naruto no matter what, and sees Boruto as a threat to his life. Boruto wants to prove Momoshiki’s prophecy wrong.

The scene transitions into the future in which Boruto and Kawaki are fighting and the two simultaneously say “This is my story!”

BRO I’M EXCITED FOR BORUTO’S RETURN!
Mar 26, 2023 1:42 PM
Dec 2013
Well, Boruto just ended today. No new Boruto episode to look forward to every week for a while. I skipped Naruto and Shippuuden fillers, but I watched every episode of Boruto. I even watched the first episode the same day that it aired, so I was there in the beginning and the end, and this makes Boruto (Part 1) the longest show I've finished where I watched the first ep when it aired, and the last ep when it aired. Can't believe it's been 6 years, and they just had to end it 7 episodes before Boruto reached episode 300 ffs. It's a bit like DBZ ending at episode 291, only 9 episodes away from episode 300. Hopefully it'll be back by October. Although it's a shame that there aren't shows like Black Clover or Dragon Ball Super airing right now.

But it makes me wonder why it took until episode 293 of Boruto for it to finally go on a break, instead of ~175. And it makes me wonder even more why Boruto can afford to be off-air for awhile, while One Piece is still releasing new episodes without ever taking a break. Even if the One Piece manga is weekly, and the Boruto manga is monthly, the One Piece anime should take a break too because it's slow af.
wildhoodMar 26, 2023 2:08 PM
Mar 26, 2023 1:55 PM
Dec 2022
Filler (and skewed plot points) aside, it wasn't bad.
Mar 26, 2023 1:56 PM

Nov 2013
seeing Boruto dying like that brought Naruto all kinds of memories that he had together with Boruto (even if he such a busy person)
as expected, Naruto was very depressed and couldn't believe what just happened

Eida telling Code that he won't be using Kawaki as a sacrifice, since she wants him lol
Code threatning to kill Shikamaru, but ofc Kawaki doesn't give a shit about him
Code tried to escape, but Kawaki can now shrink stuff, so Code can't use his teleport
Kawaki will kill anyone who threatens Naruto, even including Boruto... so ofc Code is not going to escape
lol Code has no chance now that Kawaki got his powers

Naruto continues to be depressed and finally started to cry
Shikamaru trying to get Naruto to continue the fight, but Naruto doesn't care
doesn't seem like Kawaki needs their help anyway,
Kawaki did a big explosion on Code's face but... Code somehow brought back Eida's brother to counter Kawaki's attack, wtf
lol Daemon wanted to continue the fight, but code sent him back, that annoyed both brother and sister
Eida is getting tired of Code's decisions and is starting to think about sending Daemon to dispose of Code lmfao
looked like Shikamaru was going to fight Code, but he just left... at least he didn't manage to take Kawaki

Shikamaru wanted Naruto to send Kawaki to a different village, but NAruto doesn't want to abandon a family member
Boruto woke up, the hole in his stomach is gone... Momoshiki sacrificed his chances to take over Boruto to save him, but also warned him to be careful of Code, cause Boruto can now be sacrificed to the tree

Eida warning Code again of his mission, to bring back Kawaki, to get his limiters removed and to prove useful... if he doesn't do all 3, Eida herself will dispose of him

Kawaki woke up, was surprised that he didn't get sent to prison (lol) and got happy to hear that Boruto was alive
Kawaki, for the 1st time, is thankful for having the karma, as it was used to protect Naruto

Kawaki talking to Boruto, if he continues to threaten Naruto, he won't hesitate to eliminate him again lol
interesting to finish part one by showing a little of the 1st minutes of ep 1
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 26, 2023 2:00 PM

Feb 2014
With the new chapter of the manga (without spoilers, it is capable of making a 180 degree turn) and the hands of the Pierrot team, which to my surprise masterfully correct Kishimoto's shit, Boruto Shippuden may be what we have been waiting for generations.
Mar 26, 2023 3:16 PM

Nov 2015
I'm sad that the day has come where I put "Completed" on Boruto , but well , waiting for Boruto Shippuden (or the last Shinobi)
Mar 26, 2023 4:09 PM
May 2021
Stark700 said:
Kawaki has truly grown to be protective of his friend Boruto.

Well, idk how to feel about Code but he's no pushover. I don't think Shikamaru would've stood much chance in defeating him directly. Still, after all the drama in this episode/arc, we still got some son (Boruto) and father (Naruto) moments. Obviously, this main story isn't finished so part 2 will continue to built off of it. Might be interested in the 4 episodes for the 20th anniversary. Can't believe we still got the Boruto and Kawaii face off scene like from the very first episode. What a cliffhanger.

The 4 episodes for the anniversary i think are just re-animations of naruto ones, Not really new content, but Im still excited for it
Mar 26, 2023 4:38 PM
Jan 2021
ZER0PT said:
duschu said:

Just look at it another way. They could release a 13 episodes Season every one/two years without any filler, or they release a weekly anime with poor animation between the canon.

I'll gladly take the weekly, even if I don't want to see the filler, I can just skip them, but if I want to see some Boruto content, even if it is not canon, I can watch the "Filler" episodes.

I literally only see a W.

I don't see it that way.
So many fillers gives a bad look to the series to me and many people.
I would have preferred they did like Boku no Hero with breaks between seasons over what they did. 
It would also give them more time for them to work in the animation. 
They would never do that since Boruto is one of the top watched anime in Japan for some reason.
But tbh I doubt the majority of filler episodes are done in house. I doubt that it would make that much of a difference. People complaining about filler just existing is kinda nonsense. Nobody's forced to watch it.
Mar 26, 2023 4:42 PM
Feb 2022
best ending for part one
Mar 26, 2023 5:18 PM

Dec 2022
PORFIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!
He estado esperando en fin de Boruto durante mucho.... :,)
Ya se que no ha rerminado completamente, se que viene la segunda parte... PERO IGUAL, ESTOY DEMCIADO FELIZ!!!!!
Este capitulo lo encontré arto bueno
Epico
Mar 26, 2023 6:06 PM
Jun 2013
Amazing finale of a amazing anime, have been watching since week 1 when started in 2017 and loved every minute of it, screw the haters and the ignorance over the anime original content which most of it were decent to say the least, can't wait for Part 2 starting probably in October. 10/10
Mar 26, 2023 7:39 PM
Jun 2022
Nice conclusion to the arc. Didn’t mind the filler episodes either as I got to see some nice moments from the side characters with a pretty ok storyline for some filler episodes. Really liked seeing Himawari control her Byakugan and know she’ll grow into an exceptional Kunoichi if she decides on that path.
Mar 26, 2023 7:41 PM
Feb 2023
So it's finally clear that Kawaki is the evil one in the timeskip, karma changed him and made him blind to other things than protecting Naruto. This anime was great but those Canom episodes were terrible and Naruto and Sasuke got massive unnecesarly nerf

Overall good anime, not Perfect but great
i would rate if not canons and that nerfs

I rate it 8/10 for those master piece manga episodes
Sh4dowTomiMar 26, 2023 7:46 PM
Mar 26, 2023 7:46 PM
Nov 2013
I also loved every minute of the show as well! This is including the fillers, which were great because they gave me a glimpse of my favorite characters from Naruto. I had hoped they would give us more fillers with Himawari, Sarada Tsubaki or mini Kakashi (forgot his name), but it looks like they will take a break instead 😭. I look forward to part 2 and hopefully it'll be just as good as part 1! Now I'll only have One piece to watch... If only OP could have more fillers like Boruto as opposed to going at such a slow pace. 😴
Mar 26, 2023 8:09 PM
Oct 2014
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Amazing finale of a amazing anime, have been watching since week 1 when started in 2017 and loved every minute of it, screw the haters and the ignorance over the anime original content which most of it were decent to say the least, can't wait for Part 2 starting probably in October. 10/10

I agree finally someone who agree its one of my favorite animes and I always get shit on like who gives af just because u don't like something the majority don't or vice versa just more for me to enjoy obviously boruto is successful its almost pumped out 300eps 10/10 from me and a Favorite
Mar 26, 2023 9:36 PM
Aug 2022
peaked , the best way to end the part 1 , just brought back what everyone was expecting
Mar 26, 2023 10:00 PM
Apr 2020
look like they want make up for all the previous bad ep and they did it ggod
Mar 26, 2023 10:26 PM

Sep 2016
An okay ending for a terrible sequel. 
Mar 27, 2023 12:07 AM
Sep 2021
Might be a hot take but honestly, if the filler wasn’t such an issue, the canon episodes for the most part were pretty good and enjoyable
Mar 27, 2023 4:30 AM
Mar 2023
kerenn terbaiik pierrot ga gagal
Mar 27, 2023 6:13 AM

Apr 2020
AdultSasuke said:
ZER0PT said:

I don't see it that way.
So many fillers gives a bad look to the series to me and many people.
I would have preferred they did like Boku no Hero with breaks between seasons over what they did. 
It would also give them more time for them to work in the animation. 
They would never do that since Boruto is one of the top watched anime in Japan for some reason.
But tbh I doubt the majority of filler episodes are done in house. I doubt that it would make that much of a difference. People complaining about filler just existing is kinda nonsense. Nobody's forced to watch it.
We can't know it for sure.
Either way... Having so many fillers is a big flaw imo. 
Even if you're not forced to watch it. 
It's a good way to make people just less interested to the point they don't come back when a canon arc is airing.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 27, 2023 10:58 AM

Aug 2020

Damuzen said:
el_chino721 said:

if you read the manga you would turn into a boruto fan
I'm already reading the manga (up to the latest chapter) and I'm not a Boruto fan at all.
You rated the anime higher than the manga? Huh?
Mar 27, 2023 11:14 AM

Sep 2017
Rule_ said:

Damuzen said:
I'm already reading the manga (up to the latest chapter) and I'm not a Boruto fan at all.
I "prefer" the anime over the manga
I can't stand the fillers in the anime but I can't stand the main story either
Mar 27, 2023 5:22 PM
Oct 2019
Bruhhh couldn't even kill your MC??? oh boy the suspense is gone in just one week.

293 Episodes and we still not reach the first scene in Episode 1 yet. LMAO
What a joke.

Oh my god, Thank god is over.
I watch Boruto from the very beginning 6 years ago, every single week till now. i will tell you most of the filler almost put me to sleep, i should really drop it a long time ago but i feel like i'm far into the series to drop it.
75% of all the Episodes is a fcking FILLER!! don't let them fool you by calling it "Anime Canon" that just them fooling you to watch the Filler and make you think you watch something that important and connect to the Manga episodes but we all know when the Manga Canon episodes hits, they never reference things from those episodes again. So Congratulations we all waste our TIME.
One or Two good episode Per Year didn't help this Series at all.

Thank god this Trainwreck of Anime is over.
SHOULD JUST ENDED IT WITH NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!!

Hopefully when Part 2 comeback, Please for the love of GOD make it SEASONAL!!
6 YEARS IS ENOUGH FOR ME, if not i will read the MANGA instead.

I rather spend my precious time from now on continue my Lifetime Journey for One Piece.

4/10 (I'm being generous, because of i love Naruto & Sasuke Vs Momoshiki Episode)
Mar 27, 2023 6:52 PM

Aug 2020
Damuzen said:
Rule_ said:

I "prefer" the anime over the manga
I can't stand the fillers in the anime but I can't stand the main story either

Doesnt really make much sense since the anime follows the main story too but thats your opinion I guess.
I dont really know what to tell you but I dont really see why you watch this show lol. I understand your idea about how you've put too much time into it, but you're just gonna waste a hell of a lot more time hating the show/manga
Mar 28, 2023 9:30 AM
Feb 2022
Best episode in boruto but honestly not incredible. It took too long for this plot to finally be revealed.
Mar 30, 2023 6:02 AM
Feb 2021
This ending was pretty cool id say
Apr 1, 2023 8:31 PM
Jan 2021
ZER0PT said:
AdultSasuke said:
We can't know it for sure.
Either way... Having so many fillers is a big flaw imo. 
Even if you're not forced to watch it. 
It's a good way to make people just less interested to the point they don't come back when a canon arc is airing.
I respect your opinion but I really don’t see people only watching during canon content as the biggest deal. I don’t mind the filler because it always means there’s something to watch. Other people may not like it because the see it as lower quality. Either way the canon content is gonna come out when it comes out. 
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 170 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2020

45 by beginner2005 »»
Jun 12, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 139 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2020

28 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 7, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

48 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 5, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

30 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 4, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Power comparison

Igris_knight - Jun 3

5 by ezequielatlus »»
Jun 3, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.