Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Aug 14, 2021 1:02 PM

Jul 2019
Glad I actually remembered to finish this kino. Holy shit it was amazing. A shame I got interrupted for 1.5 hrs tho :'(

Anyways, I loved this anime, and it was a blessing it has existed, I would want to erase my memory to rewatch this. What a great run.

Sayonara FB remake~
Aug 21, 2021 12:29 AM
Feb 2018
The premise actuallly a little bit cliche for me but what i love about this anime is how beautifully it was written. I cannot care less about how convenient things goes but i just loved on how emotional every moments are.

From these 3 seasons, what i loved the most are:

1. Kyo's character arc
2. Tohru's mom
3. Everything about Kureno
4. Shigure and Akito
5. The truth about cat and rat on their shio thingy
6. Momiji and Hatsuharu

Everything beside those things are actually nothing special but at the same time these 6 points i mentioned makes this series as my new #1 romance anime because how great and beautiful it was written.
Aug 23, 2021 3:38 PM
Nov 2020
What a masterpiece
Aug 28, 2021 10:37 AM

Dec 2015
Finally finished this high acclaimed Season. Overall I'm pleasantly surprised, specially comparing to how Season 1 was. The way the story evolved from simple cliche shoujo to something more mature was really interesting. The writing stayed pretty solid, although I have some small problems with it. By far the best compliment I can give is how some stories are relatable in some way in everyone's life.

But with that being said, I really was hoping to be more impactful. If a show wants to go on the "9/10" territory, it must make you feel the impact of each scene, and that's something that didn't really happened. I think this season compares to S1 from Sangatsu. Extremely good, but not impactful as S2. With that being said, just because of the relatable aspect, I think it will earn being a AOTY nominee in my Anime Award. 8/10
Sep 7, 2021 2:02 PM

Apr 2019
thepandaboi said:
What a rollercoaster of emotions this show was.. 10/10

Dukino said:
so many happy endings

Is it just me or does Akito look like Mayuri in that pic lol

She looks totally, undeniably similar to Mayuri.
Sep 12, 2021 1:07 PM

Jul 2015
While I'm unsatisfied with Akito facing no repercussions, still great end with everyone finding their own happiness particularly the little timeskip of Kyo and Tohru. Very glad this series got a complete remake as this was quite the wonderful story to follow with its sad and happy times.

Sep 24, 2021 5:15 AM

Jan 2009
Man what a series, this will be the first 10 I have given in years, and it's well deserved. So much thought put into this series, story woven together so well and a very satisfying ending, couldn't ask for much. The ending definitely hit me in a lot of ways and made me fell very mosaic for days passed.
Oct 16, 2021 8:43 AM
Oct 2019
This last episode made me full on wail. I love this anime so much, and I am sad to see it ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oct 23, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2016
I have no words. I’m truly at a loss.

I enjoyed this anime so very much and I’ll keep this story very close to my heart because it’s just so pure. At the beginning of season 1, I really struggled to see the appeal of this anime. Once I realised just what it was about, I couldn’t stop watching. Season 2 was the best for me, however season 3 finally bought us Kyo and Toru, and their first kiss. The final scene had me blubbering, they’re not only parents now, but grandparents too.

I’d also like to say that Toru’s mum’s death scene brought me close to tears, I liked the little twist with her words, very clever. Overall I’m completely in love with this anime, and I think now is the time to go and read the manga.

10/10 across the board.
RoronoadawnOct 24, 2021 5:30 PM
Oct 23, 2021 11:57 PM
Sep 2020
Roronoadawn said:
I have no words. My truly at a loss.

I enjoyed this anime so very much and I’ll keep this story very close to my heart because it’s just so pure. At the beginning of season 1, I really struggled to see the appeal of this anime. Once I realised just what it was about, I couldn’t stop watching. Season 2 was the best for me, however season 3 finally bought us Kyo and Toru, and their first kiss. The final scene had me blubbering, they’re not only parents now, but grandparents too.

I’d also like to say that Toru’s mum’s death scene brought me close to tears, I liked the little twist with her words, very clever. Overall I’m completely in love with this anime, and I think now is the time to go and read the manga.

10/10 across the board.
finish clannad afterstory it is also masterpiece like fruits basket
Oct 24, 2021 3:30 AM

May 2016
SHAWN__18 said:
Roronoadawn said:
I have no words. My truly at a loss.

10/10 across the board.

I didn’t enjoy Clannad unfortunately
Nov 23, 2021 5:32 PM
Dec 2014
Having finished the final episode of the final season I am now empty inside. What am I supposed to do with my life now? ;_;

Jokes aside, they killed it this season. What a great ending.

All I need now is Fruits Basket Another to be adapted and my life will be complete <3
ExoticPineappleNov 23, 2021 6:05 PM
Nov 24, 2021 11:18 AM
Sep 2020
Roronoadawn said:
SHAWN__18 said:

many guys didn't liked clannad s1 but afterstory is on different level.You won't feel like you are watching same anime
Roronoadawn said:
SHAWN__18 said:

many guys also didn't enjoy s1 but s2 is entirely on different level you won't regret watching it
Nov 28, 2021 7:12 PM
Jan 2015
I am literally so happy I found the remake. This anime really really influenced me when I was younger... I am so glad I got to see the end of the story in the Fruits Basket world, but also through a lens that was more adhering to the manga. Knowing how I felt watching this when I was way young, and comparing it to how I feel now, and watching all the characters grow in their world and story, it really makes me happy. I feel like I also learned a lot while watching the anime. Watching Yuki love Machi, UGH MY HEART. Now I finished the whole series, I am so sad to leave the Fruits Basket world. T^T
Nov 28, 2021 7:14 PM
Jan 2015
NextUniverse said:
Glad I actually remembered to finish this kino. Holy shit it was amazing. A shame I got interrupted for 1.5 hrs tho :'(

Anyways, I loved this anime, and it was a blessing it has existed, I would want to erase my memory to rewatch this. What a great run.

Sayonara FB remake~
T^T SAME. I am so happy this anime exists!!
Nov 28, 2021 11:40 PM

Jul 2019
Riri_desu said:
NextUniverse said:

Sayonara FB remake~
T^T SAME. I am so happy this anime exists!!
haha, I am happy to hear you loved it as well, it is truly an amazing piece of fiction!
Dec 20, 2021 7:34 PM
Jul 2018
It finally ended. The ending was really good ngl. Everyone finally get what they deserves. 10/10 overall
Dec 22, 2021 1:30 AM

Mar 2013
Now that was a great ending!

The shippings we dearly sought has now been completed but I'm still disappointed on
some things that were skipped (since it looked to me like it was rushed) and the series
more or less only adapted the main story (since Yuuki's school story was so little). IDKW

I will be missing being warm and fuzzy watching this series!!! T_T
CrazyButNot4UDec 22, 2021 1:37 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 25, 2021 2:43 PM

Dec 2007
the episode was really good, 'till that ending. though i understand what the story "told us", it's just was too much fast of timeskip, for less than 2 seconds we got timeskip of 60 years forward lol. i also wanted to see that sendoff, and then in the end credits they would bring some pictures of the future and end up with that scene, that would make that ending scene much more sense.

as for this 3rd season series, it was great and fluid most of the times. the only reason for me not to give it 10 is because it's still had the moments of "you need to cry now" and such. in the late episodes it came natural, but most like season 1 and 2 the directors just knows "it's time for you to cry" or "be touchy". oh and maybe because i'm not that fond of shoujo genre but that's another thing.
9.0/10 for 3rd season

as for the series. damn. i got touched to the characters and the stories, it was beautiful anime. season 1 was really slow, but season 2 is where the story really felt to start, and season 3 were "final" as the title said.
9.5/10 for fruits basket 2019-2021 series
Jan 9, 2022 7:12 AM
Aug 2016
An end to a stunning story I'll cherish till the day I die.

Despite using MAL for over 5 years to keep track of the stuff I've watched and wanted to rank, I've never posted anything on the forums. But with this incredible series I felt I had to leave behind something, though words can only convey mere scraps of what the heart feels and the mind perceives.

Post-anime depression is nothing new to me, but finishing Fruits Basket has probably left a more heart-wrenching hollowness within me than any other series. It's been an unforgettable journey with some amazing characters through heartbreak, love and building new connections as old scars were ripped open.

I had no idea what kind of show I was about to start only a few days ago and now I have binged this quicker than any other series before. The quality of the series' writing, scene direction and build-up of drama and romance really surprised me and especially the touching OST and voice acting really elevated the show into greater heights as the story bloomed. Finding myself sobbing and crying so much and so often due to a fictional piece tells me everything about the brilliance of this series.

And the very last scene of this final episode with nothing but a glimpse of old Tohru and Kyo culminated the beauty and emotional weight of Fruits Basket to me. Needless to say, I was and am pleased to see this show and especially this, its final representative season, properly appreciated by the users of this site.

A fleeting piece of something truly exceptional in the medium, realized through a tremendous amount of talent and passion. 10/10 all across the board.
Jan 10, 2022 3:33 AM

May 2020
what a ride this was
such an amazing anime and definitely my no 2 for the time being
10/10 masterpiece
I'm going to miss this so much

Post-anime depression is hitting hard
Homura24Feb 25, 2022 5:48 AM

Jan 10, 2022 6:46 AM

Oct 2020
It shows why this season is rated so high, its very good. Every character conclusion is great, im happy for everyone.

if i had to point out something i didnt like it has to be the connection between Kyo and Tohru's mom, it just felt a bit forced and the misunderstanding was predictable af, other than that it was really good.

8/10
Jan 15, 2022 4:24 PM
Jan 2022
HONESTLY

The last few episodes of Fruits Basket was so confusing, and tbh, pretty awful written.

Akito was suddenly forgiven by most of the zodiacs and Tohru even though the show doesn’t even explain how?! Akito’s friendship for Tohru was expanded in 3 minutes and they began to become close even though Akito basically hurt Tohru multiple times???

Yuki I believe is probably one of the realistic characters, but as soon as Machi and him started to date, I became GENUINELY confused. Machi and Yuki spoke around 5-6 times in the anime, and they weren’t in an romantic way, other than Yuki giving Machi a head rub and saying something like a compliment. I feel like this relationship ship was completely flawed and rushed, but the producers probably needed to give Yuki a good ending.

The Ending of season 3 seemed quite random too, and very cliche. It didn’t show any of the characters at the ending, other than Kyo and Tohru holding hands. They definitely cannot continue the series, but If they made an ending of maybe all of them graduating, It could bring new openings for new ideas. I just found it kinda cringe and unoriginal on how they ended the season like that.

Momiji and Kagura definitely didn’t have any sort of an ending. In 1 episode, they tried fitting all the different endings of all the characters but, while I watched those scenes, it was so confusing, cramped, and poorly shown. Everyone had an ending other than Momiji and Kagura, and while Momiji being my favourite character, made me MAD on how they didn’t find an ending for him; I’m not sure what they would’ve done with Kagura though.

I don’t know how Tohru survived that 20 meter head drop and be pretty much okay but oh well.

I enjoyed Season 1 but I did take a break and almost drop Season 1 after 14 episodes of it. I saw a few videos on Momijis glow up and I continued to watch it.

Season 2 was by far the most interesting and well portrayed season.

Season 3 was not it for me.

Season 1- 6.5/10
Season 2-8/10
Season 3- 3/10
Jan 24, 2022 6:52 PM

Jan 2010
I first watched the original Fruits Basket about 12 years ago, back when I was first introduced to the concept of anime. Well, I've seen a number of anime prior, but Fruits Basket was one of the first anime that I recognized as "a work of animated fiction created in Japan," and not just a cartoon on television. I can't remember how I came across it, but I believe it was an AMV on Youtube set to Fruits Basket. I reverse searched the show, watched it, and enjoyed the immense amount of warmth and friendliness in the series.

Years later, I rewatched the original Fruits Basket, and retained the same sentiment, although I did notice the amount of sappiness radiating from Tohru's very existence. I'd nearly forgotten about Fruits Basket later on, as the anime felt satisfying enough and I didn't have the ambition to read through the manga.

Even more years later, the Fruits Basket remake was announced, and I had no idea what to expect. Even more to my surprise was the full adaptation, as I had no idea what happened past the ending of the original series.

I got no complaints. That was a great ending, wrapping up more than I expected. I think the only loose end was Akito's mother, but at this point, I suppose her existence was just to explain Akito's dark personality, as well as to become the one character that's somehow more evil than Akito at her worst. Also, I suppose the Zodiac curse was broken by the slow passage of time, accelerated with how all 13 animals were living at the current moment, which apparently hasn't happened in a long time. It also helped that Akito, the reincarnation of the god of the Zodiac story, accepted the end of the Zodiac bond.

Maybe the story wrapped up a bit too neatly, with nearly everyone coupling up and finding their happy endings? Maybe it's a bit too convenient with its developments, centered around Tohru managing to break down everybody's emotional barriers through expert monologuing and messiah-like humility? Regardless, I like the ending. I really do. Wow.
ShockedApr 6, 2023 8:57 PM
Jan 29, 2022 3:11 PM

May 2014
What a wholesome anime! Urgh I hate myself for watching this on my tight schedule. Because of that, I couldn't take it all in. I need to sleep now and work tomorrow... Urgh. Urgh... I need to set this anime aside for a long time and then come back, rewatch it on my free time.
Mar 4, 2022 8:37 PM

Nov 2015
So it ends... I'm in tears now as I'm writing this. The ending is just beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful.

To be honest, I'm not rating any of the seasons as a 10 like I did the original one, not because they were inferior, but because they didn't have the same impact on me or my personality as the first time I watched it.

Nevertheless, I found myself watching anime again. Not a few episodes of the most popular ones and then stopping, but actually watching entire seasons. This hasn't happened in years for me, since I was still in high school, becoming my own person...

I'm so happy they made this remake, I'll surely will be rewatching it. Beautiful is the only word that comes to mind. Some people won't get it, but I do, and I'm so happy I do.
Mar 8, 2022 7:31 AM

Jan 2021
Ah... it's over. I'm happy and sad too but more on the happy side so thank you Fruits Basket for the sweet memories for 3 years in a row ;") so happy that everyone finds their happiness, hopefully Momiji can also find a girlfriend who is prettier than Tohru haha โ€‹โ€‹and will Hana-chan be with Shisho?? Who knows.. but basically I'm happy for all of them (ใคˆโŒฃˆ)ใค โ™ก

Mar 18, 2022 8:32 PM
Dec 2021
An episode full of emotional payoffs, especially for our "trio" was the perfect way to wrap the story up.

Yuki finally being able to spill his heart out to Tohru and tell her what she meant to him was so well done. Also his growth into an independent young adult from the dark place he has been nearly his whole life is so aspirational and heart-warming.

Of course, Saki and Arisa are happy for Kyo and Tohru and will continue to watch on them from afar (hopefully Saki can't read waves from a long way out though lol). Them reaffirming their familial bond with Tohru was one of my favourite parts of the episode for me. Saki being with Shisho is giving me weird vibes though. Not sure I buy into any shipping between them. But it could have just been nothing anyway. Glad to see Arisa is happy to start over with Kureno again.

I'm glad that Isuzu's situation has been addressed because I imagine it's really hard for a lot of people to fully forgive Akito. Even if everyone is content with just moving away from her, I can't imagine they can fully forgive Akito for the horrible things she did even if they can understand her plight as her fellow zodiacs. Also, it's good to know that Momiji and Kagura are willing to move on and only wish for Tohru and Kyo's happiness.

As for Akito herself, it's good to know that at least she won't be alone in trying to change for the better. Though I can't think of a more toxic partner to have than Shigure. It's telling with how Mitsuri was jumping for joy when their business relationship ended. I hope he also grows up for their sake.

Finally, seeing Kyo and Tohru's child and grandchild along with the shot of them still being lovey-dovey and happily married at a ripe old age released waterworks of the same magnitude as the most emotionally charged moments of this whole series. Feeling true love is possible, even if through just a screen lmao.

Fantastic series! 9/10. I was a little skeptical of in the first half of Season 1 but it never let up from that point. I do feel as though some relationships apart from Kyoru could have been given more attention and the backstory and redemption of Akito didn't always feel satisfactory to me story-wise. Especially the role of Ren. But in the end, I don't regret living through every moment of watching this series. An all-timer for sure.
Mar 21, 2022 9:07 PM

Jun 2013
I feel like a chapter of my life has closed, I feel so happy! Old Tohru and Kyo were so cute (wish I could have seen more of them, tho).
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Apr 4, 2022 12:19 PM

May 2021
Such a beautiful ending to a story as meaningful as this. I wish we had seen a bit more of Akito and how she atoned for her sins but I'm satisfied nonetheless.

May 29, 2022 1:59 PM

Jun 2019
I started to watch the S1 with no knowledge about the show at all. I didn't even read the synopsis. Just bc I love Iwami Manaka's work as Amber in Genshin Impact, I wanted to watch some show with her voicing a mc. And wut a amazing surprise and wild ride it was. Not just bc Manaka work is superb (with all the seiyuus), the whole plot is great and pretty well executed. In all 3 seasons, most every char (and there's a LOT of chars) had their space and background narrated and explained to better understanding of the underlying stuff. And S1 and S2 had their own "hidden and misterious" stuff which was revealed or resolved at the end of each season ("truth" about Akito was pretty obvious, thou).

Not gonna lie, when I watched the S3 ending I thought thatthe shots were part of a sort of "desirable but unreachable" future, specially the "holding hands" part at the end. TBH until mid of the 3rd season I didn't expected that ship.

I rly like "conclusive endings" and epilogues, and here the producers give us an entire episode as "epilogue", so the last shot was pretty satisfying. And not just that, the very end of the epilogue felt like "epilogue^2" (if that has any sense haha), with the final wholesome words saying "live your life".

A solid 9/10 for all three seasons.

Aimee27 said:
JanPri said:
I have just one question: What was the real reason for the "bonds" breaking and why was Kureno the first one who was freed?

I think they'd been weakening all along, i believe it was mentioned by shigure.

The curse was coming to it's end. That was also the reason given for kureno being a sparrow instead of a rooster(and possibly hatori being a seahorse) . That and it was the first time in a really long time since all the zodiac members had been born into the same time span as eachother. The final banquet, with everyone attending. I think it was fated to break, and that the bonds weakening with Akito and Tohru stepping in to support them all into having hope for their futures, may have been fate/a catalyst aswell.

I agree almost everything except the last part. I don't think that the zodiac members meeting Tohru was fate (as the bonds weakening themselves just by time-passing), but it clearly was a catalyst.
KarlmeisterMay 29, 2022 5:12 PM

May 31, 2022 1:57 AM
Jan 2021
Man this season feels downgraded tho .....I'm not saying it was bad but s1 was way better and even s2 was better than the last season
Jun 18, 2022 9:51 AM
Dec 2020
This season gave the feeling of "It's all coming together", it was a bit rushed but I can live with that.
Nonetheless pretty amazing anime.
Last episode concluded everything beautifully.
Jun 29, 2022 7:07 PM

Jul 2014
I'm so sad and happy. Sad because I won't see them again. Happy for this good ending for everyone. But I wish I could see them through the years, I mean, see Momiji's girlfriend, Yuki's life, see them older etc.

That Yuki's part saying Tohru is like a mother to him and seeing Tohru and Kyo as grandparents, I started crying. Every time I imagine that they have been together for more than 50 years I cry again... That's true love...

I'm not a rewatch guy, but right now I feel I must watch everything again after seeing how it ends...

What a beautiful story and characters. That's a story you call a masterpiece.
Aug 13, 2022 4:10 AM
Jun 2022
That was the most wholesome season finales I've ever seen. I'm so sad that it's finished, but I'm excited to watch the prelude.

Also, through out the whole series, I've pointed out the similarities between Tohru and I. And I've come to the conclusion that yes, she is like me, just 100 x better.
Aug 28, 2022 1:41 PM

Feb 2022
It was full roller coaster ride for me, incredibly awesome I am glad I watched this series, it's 10 from me....

I don't think there is any romcom better than this... Incredibly good ending ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

63 episode were really like a roller coaster ride♥๏ธ

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Aug 28, 2022 1:54 PM

Feb 2022
Charzeon said:
I wish I could see them through the years, I mean, see Momiji's girlfriend, Yuki's life, see them older etc.

I totally agree with you, I also want see how Tohru and Kyo spend their life, Yuki's life and many more things..

I really gonna miss them, could we don't have 1000 episodes for series like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Sep 15, 2022 5:30 AM

Jul 2016
kvvtiq said:
HONESTLY

The last few episodes of Fruits Basket was so confusing, and tbh, pretty awful written.

Akito was suddenly forgiven by most of the zodiacs and Tohru even though the show doesn’t even explain how?! Akito’s friendship for Tohru was expanded in 3 minutes and they began to become close even though Akito basically hurt Tohru multiple times???

Yuki I believe is probably one of the realistic characters, but as soon as Machi and him started to date, I became GENUINELY confused. Machi and Yuki spoke around 5-6 times in the anime, and they weren’t in an romantic way, other than Yuki giving Machi a head rub and saying something like a compliment. I feel like this relationship ship was completely flawed and rushed, but the producers probably needed to give Yuki a good ending.

The Ending of season 3 seemed quite random too, and very cliche. It didn’t show any of the characters at the ending, other than Kyo and Tohru holding hands. They definitely cannot continue the series, but If they made an ending of maybe all of them graduating, It could bring new openings for new ideas. I just found it kinda cringe and unoriginal on how they ended the season like that.

Momiji and Kagura definitely didn’t have any sort of an ending. In 1 episode, they tried fitting all the different endings of all the characters but, while I watched those scenes, it was so confusing, cramped, and poorly shown. Everyone had an ending other than Momiji and Kagura, and while Momiji being my favourite character, made me MAD on how they didn’t find an ending for him; I’m not sure what they would’ve done with Kagura though.

I don’t know how Tohru survived that 20 meter head drop and be pretty much okay but oh well.

I enjoyed Season 1 but I did take a break and almost drop Season 1 after 14 episodes of it. I saw a few videos on Momijis glow up and I continued to watch it.

Season 2 was by far the most interesting and well portrayed season.

Season 3 was not it for me.

Season 1- 6.5/10
Season 2-8/10
Season 3- 3/10

Not quite as harsh as you but I did feel alot of this season was too convienient. In the end went with a 6/10.
Sep 20, 2022 3:13 PM

Jan 2008
Saki and Uo being on Kyohru's first date and teasing Kyo. Kakeru and his comments. Mitsuru being happy that she's free from Shigure's teasing. Momiji wanting to pinch Kyo. lol

Poor Rin. Since everybody else seems to have forgiven Akito so easily she feels like she's wrong but she's not.

Final thoughts: It took me so long to watch this because of laziness and how much I adored the 2001 adaption and wasn't sure if I'd like the changes. It seems this adaption wasn't perfect and still left out a lot, judging from the manga readers comments, but I'm very happy it got a full remake.

The first season was very lighthearted with a few dark moments, the second was dark with a few light moments, and this season was the sprint to the light at the end of the tunnel. I laughed and I cried. While I haven't gone through a lot of the terrible things that most of them did, I still related to a lot of the characters inner turmoil for one reason or another. I don't know if I agree with every little thing at the end but it was definitely an enjoyable ride.
Oct 3, 2022 10:58 PM
Jul 2022
it was amazing and i loved it!!!!
Oct 16, 2022 6:26 PM
Jan 2017
hmmm i'm actually pretty 50/50 on this final season. I like the whole theme of everyone moving on and finding love but i dot know maybe all the crying in this season made me feel it was being waaaaay too dramatic throughout the whole season. like the jump from the episode where Kiyo tells toohru he let his mom die straight to akito is now trying to kill her honestly made me co back several times to see if i skipped an episode
I do however looove that we see tooru's mom's final moments and thoughts that was truely heartbreaking
but the rest seemed like they dragged out the drama a lil too much ^^;
Nov 19, 2022 6:49 PM
Jan 2018
Great stuff.
This season is a 10/10.
Nov 21, 2022 4:22 PM
Sep 2022
What a beautiful way to wrap up everyone's character arc. Great series. 9/10

MAN, now what do i do!
Nov 23, 2022 1:49 PM
Apr 2018
Happy endings are always welcome.
Thanks!
Nov 25, 2022 11:21 AM

Aug 2022
This is as happy as an ending gets, in a very tragic show. Tohru losing her mom is still the saddest thing out of everything that happened.

Overall, for 3 seasons and a movie I rated it a 9/10. Great stuff.
Dec 7, 2022 11:33 PM

Aug 2022
That was fantastic. I fell in love with the characters as flawed as they were. And how they all progressed and ended up with a satisfying conclusion to their arcs. I loved how much respect and thought the writer put into mental illness and trauma. The way they tackled heavy topics such as abuse, self-hate, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and loneliness. Capturing flawlessly the dark moments some of us are going/have gone through realistically and showcasing a different version of strength and bravery. It's not easy to open up to someone just as much as love unconditionally.
The production was fantastic as well. The music, voice acting, art, color, and pacing were excellent. There was a clear idea of the story from the beginning, showing us little hints here and there of what was to come.
It was emotional, heartwarming, heartwrenching, and mature. Also light-hearted and funny. The perfect balance. I cried and laughed. It was a phenomenal experience for me.
๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ.

Dec 25, 2022 5:20 AM
Dec 2022
I dont like the end of this, i prefer the last season
Dec 28, 2022 10:05 AM
May 2021
NOOO NOW THEY'RE ALL CISHETS <///3.... I don't know how I feel to be honest. On one hand, I'm glad they're all happy, but now it feels like everyone's factory reset. It's interesting how this show looks at gender roles and stuff but now they're all conforming to society expectations TvT. Cute tho.
i only care about hot ppl fr fr
Jan 4, 2023 10:28 AM
Dec 2022
What a well done ending, and I really liked the flash forward to them as grandparents.
Jan 30, 2023 3:37 PM

Jul 2022
Now how do I undo this emptiness that this series left in me?
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

164 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jun 14, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

210 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jun 14, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2021

126 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jun 14, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

207 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jun 14, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: The Final Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

GodOfWolves - May 22, 2021

186 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jun 14, 2:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.