Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 15, 2022 6:47 PM
Aug 2018
ghier said:
Alice3173 said:

The issue is that they're changing things in ways that are fundamentally incompatible with the story being told. As I mentioned in that post, the upcoming Hasse deal which will probably be the climax of next season is something that they physically cannot whitewash the way they've been doing. It was explicitly one of the darkest parts of the entire story so far and was so dark for an actual reason. Specifically it was to communicate how little nobles in general value life compared to Rozemyne and just how different this society's values are from our own. As I mentioned in that post, if they do try to whitewash Hasse then it will have the side effect of completely changing things and if they don't whitewash it then it will feel like a huge tonal whiplash. They've effectively painted themselves into a corner here where they're damned if they do and damned if they don't explicitly because they have been changing things so much this entire time.

I’d say your wrong in suggesting that this idea — that values are different in this society — hasn’t already been conveyed. I think everyone who just watched the show gets that nobles often don’t give a crap about the lives of others. That point still gets across. The show just removed the brutality that would usually come with it. People die, and the audience is informed of life and death consequences multiple times, but the adaptation chooses not to show it specifically onscreen for whatever reason (probably a massive underage audience to take a guess). I would certainly appreciate it if they chose to change that, but I don’t mind that they didn’t here specifically. I’ll withhold my judgement as to whether it works later down the line for when they actually make another season.

Exactly. We didn't watch it, but I was still shocked that the Green Hair noble was outright executed. Like, it was glossed over, but it's a huge red flag among all thr others that Myne will still not be safe in noble society. Hell, I was still surprised that the High Priest will likely be executed
Jun 15, 2022 7:32 PM

Nov 2010
Myne should be happy to be adopted as a child of a man who also had a plan to dispose of all her family members. The author's mental health is worried.
kuroneko99Jun 16, 2022 5:59 PM
Jun 15, 2022 7:47 PM

Jul 2016
Good ending for 3rd season. The story of Myne is gonna continue but as a adopted daughter of the Lord. Newly named Rozemyne.

This season is good but kidnapping arc is weird and rushed. But overall its a good isekai

Jun 15, 2022 8:32 PM

Jul 2010
It would be nice if there was another season. This episode was great even though the animation dipped really hard in certain places which took me out of the moment. 7/10 solid isekai
ariamachiJun 15, 2022 8:40 PM
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jun 15, 2022 10:30 PM

May 2008
TheRockzSG said:

Myne promise Delia that she will not separate Delia from Dirk. So preventing her execution and assigning the job of taking Dirk to Delia effectively keep that promise.

Nah, she didnt promise so, she promised Delia, that the next time Delia will be in trouble, this time Myne will come and save her, as of the situation regarding Orphanage poor managment that led to young kids dying there... It had nothing to do with Delia & Dirk being together.
Jun 15, 2022 10:45 PM
Jul 2019
kuroneko99 said:
Myne should be happy to be adopted as a child of a man who also had a plan to dispose all her family members. The author's mental health is worried.

RIP to all anime-onlies who hates Sylvester because of a single line.
Jun 15, 2022 10:57 PM

May 2012
Xayahnatix1 said:
kuroneko99 said:
Myne should be happy to be adopted as a child of a man who also had a plan to dispose all her family members. The author's mental health is worried.

RIP to all anime-onlies who hates Sylvester because of a single line.

It's also ignoring the context of that line. Though admittedly the anime delivered it with far less of the necessary context. He wasn't planning to dispose of them out of malice but because it is a huge danger to her in the future. By allowing them to live he's not only risking their lives and Myne's but his and that of his own family as well. In the future, anyone who is capable of tracking them down can use them as leverage against Rozemyne. And due to her continued association with them in the future, even though they won't be treating each other as family, it won't be too terribly difficult to work out that they can be used as leverage against her even if the one doing the leveraging doesn't realize their exact relation. (Luckily most nobles in this series are complete morons and undervalue commoners to an absurd degree.) From a purely pragmatic standpoint, eliminating her family was in fact the safest choice for everyone except her family. But luckily, Sylvester actually is a decent person even if he's quite obnoxious at times and kinda childish and was reluctant to do so. He already genuinely felt awful about tearing Myne away from her family to begin with and he understood that her emotions ran quite strongly and was able to accurately predict how she would react to that pragmatic choice. So he didn't do it despite the huge risk it actually was to let them live.
Jun 15, 2022 11:08 PM

Dec 2021
kurizu said:
TheRockzSG said:

Myne promise Delia that she will not separate Delia from Dirk. So preventing her execution and assigning the job of taking Dirk to Delia effectively keep that promise.

Nah, she didnt promise so, she promised Delia, that the next time Delia will be in trouble, this time Myne will come and save her, as of the situation regarding Orphanage poor managment that led to young kids dying there... It had nothing to do with Delia & Dirk being together.

I just rewatched that part (S3E8) and Myne indeed did not promise Delia to not separate her and Dirk. My bad.
Jun 15, 2022 11:16 PM
Jul 2018
kuroneko99 said:

I think the anime adapts the LN with less tact regarding Sylvester here from a quick skim. He just seems like another psychopath hellbent on manipulating Myne through the guise of an agreement. Seeing guys like Ferdinand and Sylvester manipulating the hell out of Myne with these veiled threats/agreements makes me miss the normal greedy of Benno.
Jun 16, 2022 7:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, that was sad! Credits to Myne and her family for taking it the way they did.

Lord Sylvester forcing Myne to go through the steps hastily like that ticked me off but I suppose it was for the better in a way. My heart sank when Myne's mother spoke to Myne with respect like a noble's daughter there. Rosemyne, I'm glad they didn't decide to completely revamp the name. Gotta feel for Lutz too.

Didn't think the head priest and Lord Sylvester were siblings though. I was hoping the head priest would take care of the high priest during the fight but well, lol.

Delia's punishment doesn't seem too bad, it was nice to Myne being level-headed there.

All in all, this has been the weakest season for me. Doesn’t help the fact that it’s shorter than the previous two as well, I feel like they could’ve included all this content in 12 episodes instead. Definitely didn't expect it to end on such a bittersweet note though. And I'm down for more! Undecided between a strong 6 or a generous 7 but I think I’ll stick with the former for now.

Going to miss the ED theme, Sakamoto Maaya-san nailed it!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 16, 2022 2:12 PM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
I don't want this show to ever end.

I'm glad Main can still see her family even if it's not as a family.

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Jun 16, 2022 5:06 PM

May 2015
i almost break crying when I saw "The story to be told is over", thank God they added the "to be continued" after that.
For more seasons to come, cheers!
Jun 16, 2022 8:50 PM
Sep 2020
why am i crying, i hope season 4 already make
Jun 16, 2022 9:38 PM

Mar 2014
It's an oddly ironic turn of the page, given that she's not really their Myne anyways. But she still grew to love them as her family so I hope she'll get to see them again soon (hopefully without the plot forcing them into the spotlight to be used against her...).

Ferdinand being the Lord's bastard half-brother was a pleasant surprise, I'm glad to see he'll still be involved in the story outside of the church (although it was a not-so-pleasant surprise that the high priest was his uncle...)

Marinate1016 said:
Also, apparently the director on twitter said that they had to fight tooth and nail to even get 10 episodes, the production committee wanted 8, so that explains the cuts and omissions and also the wonky animation when Tuuli was crying today.

If this means we might not get another season, I think Myne Rozemyne would be just as happy to know that we read the rest of the story in the LN/manga.
Jun 16, 2022 11:31 PM

May 2012
Vysarine said:
It's an oddly ironic turn of the page, given that she's not really their Myne anyways. But she still grew to love them as her family so I hope she'll get to see them again soon (hopefully without the plot forcing them into the spotlight to be used against her...).

I'll put this in a spoiler tag because it technically is, though since it was revealed in the first fan book it's not something that will make it into the anime. While Myne drew her own conclusions regarding her nature, the fan book clarified things a lot:
Jun 17, 2022 5:49 AM

Jul 2013
Alice3173 said:

Actually even the anime adapted Damuel's reaction to Sylvester fine. He's clearly apprehensive about dealing with Sylvester but he can't actually express this due to the fact that Sylvester is there in disguise to see Myne for himself. It's definitely communicated more clearly in the novel but that's because it's stated in text rather than visuals which are more subtle.

it was?

didnt notice that.
they seem just like a peer with blue robe

Curious, why he need to be in disguise infront of myne?

and what about other people like Damuel ?
is he into this plan (tricking myne) as well?
shuffle_017Jun 17, 2022 5:54 AM
Jun 17, 2022 5:53 AM

Jul 2013
kurizu said:
TheRockzSG said:

now im conflicted, hahaha
Jun 17, 2022 6:49 AM

Feb 2019
That was a lot of twists in one episode. Sylvester is the Lord of Ehrenfest, the white-robed priest is his uncle, Ferdinand is his illegitimate younger half-brother..., and Myne has unwittingly saved herself by giving herself to Sylvester to be adopted.

That was a sad end to Myne's family as we knew it. But it was for her survival, and for their safety too. But with Myne possibly becoming Lady of Ehrenfest one day... Perhaps things will change. I meant Rozemyne.

This needs a Season 4. This story has not ended. Will we get a season 4 ;-;
Jun 17, 2022 9:58 PM

May 2012
shuffle_017 said:
Alice3173 said:

Actually even the anime adapted Damuel's reaction to Sylvester fine. He's clearly apprehensive about dealing with Sylvester but he can't actually express this due to the fact that Sylvester is there in disguise to see Myne for himself. It's definitely communicated more clearly in the novel but that's because it's stated in text rather than visuals which are more subtle.

it was?

didnt notice that.
they seem just like a peer with blue robe

Curious, why he need to be in disguise infront of myne?

and what about other people like Damuel ?
is he into this plan (tricking myne) as well?

Damuel's not in on the plan so much as aware of his own position. He doesn't know about Ferdinand's and Sylvester's moves behind the scenes but he's aware that Sylvester is in disguise so he can't reveal that to Myne without putting his own life on the line to do so.

As for Sylvester's reason for being in disguise, he wanted to get an objective view of Myne that wasn't tainted by her knowing who he actually is. By interacting on a personal level like this, he got a better grasp of exactly what kind of person she was. Incidentally, when he drug off Benno to talk, he was actually going for something similar. Benno, unlike Myne, actually did know who he was but he actually explicitly stated that he wanted Benno's honest opinions on things with no regards for station.
Jun 18, 2022 12:37 AM

Jul 2013
Alice3173 said:

Damuel's not in on the plan so much as aware of his own position. He doesn't know about Ferdinand's and Sylvester's moves behind the scenes but he's aware that Sylvester is in disguise so he can't reveal that to Myne without putting his own life on the line to do so.

As for Sylvester's reason for being in disguise, he wanted to get an objective view of Myne that wasn't tainted by her knowing who he actually is. By interacting on a personal level like this, he got a better grasp of exactly what kind of person she was. Incidentally, when he drug off Benno to talk, he was actually going for something similar. Benno, unlike Myne, actually did know who he was but he actually explicitly stated that he wanted Benno's honest opinions on things with no regards for station.

i see, do these details/nuances lost in adaptation or I'd missed it?
Jun 18, 2022 2:47 AM

May 2012
shuffle_017 said:
Alice3173 said:

i see, do these details/nuances lost in adaptation or I'd missed it?

A little of both. Damuel's situation in particular was communicated but due to it being entirely nonverbal, it was extremely easy to overlook compared to in the novel. Unless I missed it myself, though, Sylvester's reason for showing up in disguise actually wasn't addressed in the anime at all.
Jun 18, 2022 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
Alice3173 said:
]
A little of both. Damuel's situation in particular was communicated but due to it being entirely nonverbal, it was extremely easy to overlook compared to in the novel. Unless I missed it myself, though, Sylvester's reason for showing up in disguise actually wasn't addressed in the anime at all.

i see.
I read the manga before after s2 completed in past season

noticed lot of nuances lost in adaptation.
and manga should still lost adapting LN as well.

I think, i'll give LN a go to really2 grasp the situation LOL.
+ chance to refresh my memory about this series again.

thanks for all answers in this thread man!

Jun 18, 2022 8:04 AM

Aug 2010
[quote=shuffle_017 message=66606226][quote=kurizu message=66605652]
shuffle_017 said:

damn, i think I should read LN.
i'll wait manga for part 2 finished translated/adapted first to see if details like this missing or not.

if not adapter as well, maybe go LN. hahaha

I will recommend you do it, not need to wait for see on the manga adaptation.
Really, I jumped to them after season one, and it DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME AT ALL !! Now I am up-to-date- as Premium JNC, and I think is the Most well spending money for what it's worth.
currently I am now reading several other Novels, that I too wish see them adapted into Manga, and Anime too.

>Quotes from AoB <
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine!"
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!
まんが きけん      むがく -> Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
-> Manga isn't dangerous, but ignorance it is.
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
Jun 18, 2022 3:52 PM

Aug 2010
Amore9 said:
I knew it was coming, I'd been spoiled about Rozemyne long ago but I was still almost crying at this finale. The goodbye scene was really emotional.

I'm also glad that Myne saved Delia since, at the end of the day, she was just a scared child. So, I hope she'll be able to find happiness at the orphanage.

I guess now's the time to catch up with the season 3 part of the light novel and then beyond. I'm quite curious at what awaits Rozemyne next.

well said!
but also I'll encourage you, and everyone to read from the very beginning there are just 7 books very resumed adapted into anime up to this point in the novel series.
JNC is already releasing book 20 of them, while In Japan book 29th of expected 33 has just recently released with book 30 (part 5 Vol 8 coming this August).

and yeah, up to this point in the series plot, "The history to be told of the Commoner Girl Myne is over."
Now" ... To be continued" is the history of Lady RozeMyne, Adopted daughter of the Lord (Arc -parts 3 to 5- of the novel series (Books 8 - to - 33)

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
Jun 18, 2022 8:38 PM

May 2012
shiger said:
shuffle_017 said:

damn, i think I should read LN.
i'll wait manga for part 2 finished translated/adapted first to see if details like this missing or not.

if not adapter as well, maybe go LN. hahaha

Really, I jumped to them after season one, and it DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME AT ALL !! Now I am up-to-date- as Premium JNC, and I think is the Most well spending money for what it's worth.
currently I am now reading several other Novels, that I too wish see them adapted into Manga, and Anime too.

Seconding this. I've never been big on light novels in general but after watching the first two seasons I ended up picking up the novel and it's easily one of my favorite series of any format to the point where the latest release on JNovel is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most each week. (Though I have since found some other interesting light novels since then such as Altina the Sword Princess, Dahlia in Bloom, and Tearmoon Empire. Though none of those have managed to rival Ascendance of a Bookworm.)
Jun 18, 2022 9:13 PM

Jul 2013
shiger said:

Alice3173 said:

Seconding this. I've never been big on light novels in general but after watching the first two seasons I ended up picking up the novel and it's easily one of my favorite series of any format to the point where the latest release on JNovel is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most each week. (Though I have since found some other interesting light novels since then such as Altina the Sword Princess, Dahlia in Bloom, and Tearmoon Empire. Though none of those have managed to rival Ascendance of a Bookworm.)

noted, where you guys bought it?
Book Walker?
Jun 18, 2022 10:16 PM

Mar 2014
Alice3173 said:

I'll put this in a spoiler tag because it technically is, though since it was revealed in the first fan book it's not something that will make it into the anime. While Myne drew her own conclusions regarding her nature, the fan book clarified things a lot:

Oh wow thanks for the info! So it's more of a merged reincarnation... fascinating. She's still Urano but was able to grow more and realize her past mistakes because of her new life as Myne. That's a much better nuance than just "I'm some stranger that took over this random poor girl's body and have to pretend to be her to her friends and family". It's a shame that so many great details don't make it to the final episode
Jun 19, 2022 12:25 AM

Jul 2015
kurizu said:

This might be my personal explanation but "The story to be told is over" is about "Myne story"... and the "to be continued" refers to "Rozemyne" story.

Anyway loved this season, sad it was rushed but I am still happy it was animated. Now hoping for next season.
ah actually I like that interpretation. Makes me feel a little more relaxed. But damn… I’m just sad now… empty
Jun 19, 2022 12:39 AM

May 2012
shuffle_017 said:
shiger said:

Alice3173 said:

Book Walker?

I think it's for sale on Book Walker but I personally get it straight from the source at JNovel.

Main series: https://j-novel.club/series/ascendance-of-a-bookworm
Fan books: https://j-novel.club/series/ascendance-of-a-bookworm-fanbook
Side stories set between I want to say part 4 volume 3 and part 4 volume 4: https://j-novel.club/series/ascendance-of-a-bookworm-royal-academy-stories-first-year
Jun 19, 2022 12:57 AM

Jul 2015
KanameYuuki said:

The opening was great and there are so many emotions at the "めくるめくるめくるめくるめく日々" @ 1:03, that lovely animation of Myne walking aimlessly to then looking more and more assertive with more energy as she grew up. This show was lovely OP and ED every season.

BlueFalcon07 said:
Man they made cry too! And the めくる part of the opening was so powerful depicting perfectly the way Myne has changed and become more assertive, all for the good of the people she love. What a powerful and difficult sacrifice made Mine :,)
that is also one of my favorite parts of the opening too. Also if you want the full version, rejoice I tell you! It was released on the 8th this month, at least on Apple.
Jun 19, 2022 6:43 AM

Aug 2010
Nunuhaza said:
btw where can i read the rest of this? i'm kind of desperate to know what happens next.

For free, yo can read the Original source WEB-novel in Japanese at;
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/
but if do you don’t know Japanese... you may try with a Machine translator like Google, or something else ...

try if they are available in your local Library!?

or, best choice, support the series buying the oficial English Translation (or French may be, idk if they are already in any other language ... >_< )

Rozemyne0 said:

bookwalker. but I know how to get em for free. I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link. is there a DM option on this site?

You can do it, at the risk of being banned on the forums, or at the very minimum for that post to be deleted for an admin / moderator.

Book*Walker, I thing is the more EXPENSIVE of all sites, if you have the chance, Amazon (Kindle e-book) prime, let you borrow them legally for free. !?

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 19, 2022 7:00 AM

Aug 2010
shuffle_017 said:
[
Book Walker?
NOPE!
directly on http://J-novel.club
You can have a FREE account on it, and read few novels / Manga for FREE (as per MONTHLY Catch Ups) . Unfortunately AoaBw isn’t now in Catch Up.

Now too with free accounts you can Purchase new "JNC Coins" at the rate of 1 Coin = 1 US cent ( one USD = 100 JNC Coins), and for 699 Coins, buy the FILES of ANY of their LN's e-books in the standard e-Pub format.
While Amazon, Book*Walker, nor Kobo.com let you OWN the ebook files to download, and read it in ANY e-reader APP).
...if you bought them for any of those, your ONLY option is to read them from their own apps/ e-readers. BUT if you do "delete" or lose access to your account, YOU WILL LOSSE ALL YOUR CONTEND.

But J-Novel Club NOT, They GIVE YOUR A REAL FILE, you can download it, back up in any "Cloud Service" and have it FOR-EVER EVER, even if do you loss access, or deleted your JNC account.
So for me that is an EXTRA PLUS!!
also, JNC, has 2 type of Membership, first one, the regular give you a 5% discount on buying Coins, and access to their regular Forums too.

BTW! I'm [NOT working for JNC, nor getting any extra credits, but found it quite the cheap choice, so that's why i have no issue in "promote" them. >_<
EkunSjyJun 19, 2022 8:43 AM

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 19, 2022 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
Alice3173 said:

Seconding this. I've never been big on light novels in general but after watching the first two seasons I ended up picking up the novel and it's easily one of my favorite series of any format to the point where the latest release on JNovel is probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most each week.
(Though I have since found some other interesting light novels since then such as Altina the Sword Princess, Dahlia in Bloom, and Tearmoon Empire. Though none of those have managed to rival Ascendance of a Bookworm.)

hehe, true, me neither, I wasn't not a big reader too. but since I did pay a month in JNovel.club, and start reading LN there, ... I am following more and more LN's up to about 10-12 weekly.
Tearmoon Empire history is AWESOME TOO!! <3 a love "Mia Luna Tearmoon", and Miabel. Anne it's quite too likeable. I wanna cuddle her. =0w0= Esmeralda too is also hug-able. <3

Dahlia in bloom it's also very good and funny 😁
Fushi no kami, is also quite an interesting Isekai too. quite in line with AoaB, and sure many more Isekai too.
Altina is on my Wish list, with "If it's for my Daughter, i'll kill a Demon Lord", and few more.
EkunSjyJun 19, 2022 7:29 AM

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 19, 2022 12:04 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, very mixed feelings here. Bittersweet ending.

Compared to the other seasons, I am overall dissapointed with this one and how things turned out to be.

Episode 9 was specially painful to watch. Ep 10 was not much better either except that finally that annoying cliche high priest villain is finally gone (I hope).

Delia´s doings was already getting on my nerves -_-"

And wtf the Sylvester dude seems to be a good guy but he had plans or something to deal with (kill) Main´s family. Okay, nice, and let´s just pretend that was out of ordinary.

So far, I still think those nobles and cia (included head priest and the lord) want to take advantage or have 'control' over Main´s power/mana more than they deeply do care for her. Maybe I am saying the obvious here.

--

If the story really was over after this episode I would not think twice before giving this season 1/10 ;D

6/10, by the way.

As expected, season 1 is unbeatable.

TechOtakuJun 19, 2022 12:38 PM
Jun 19, 2022 12:57 PM

Sep 2012
Vi- said:

Compared to the other seasons, I am overall dissapointed with this one and how things turned out to be.

Episode 9 was specially painful to watch. Ep 10 was not much better either except that finally that annoying cliche high priest villain is finally gone (I hope).

And wtf the Sylvester dude seems to be a good guy but he had plans or something to deal with (kill) Main´s family. Okay, nice, and let´s just pretend that was out of ordinary.

So far, I still think those nobles and cia (included head priest and the lord) want to take advantage or have 'control' over Main´s power/mana more than they deeply do care for her. Maybe I am saying the obvious here.

--

If the story really was over after this episode I would not think twice before giving this season 1/10 ;D

6/10, by the way.

i in he place i would have gone Darth Wader death mode sins the part when he threatened her father

in her place i would have said (as response/warning what Ferdinand said): then i half to kill awry1 in power, if all in position of power are dead then there is no murder and accessory to murder and so they can't hurt my family sins no1 left to do so

Ferdinand said if u kill high priest ur family will be accessory to murder and all of u get death sentence
Sugram22Jun 19, 2022 1:00 PM
Jun 19, 2022 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
Sugram22 said:

i in he place i would have gone Darth Wader death mode sins the part when he threatened her father

in her place i would have said (as response/warning what Ferdinand said): then i half to kill awry1 in power, if all in position of power are dead then there is no murder and accessory to murder and so they can't hurt my family sins no1 left to do so

Ferdinand said if u kill high priest ur family will be accessory to murder and all of u get death sentence

huaHuaUHaUHuhauhA I thought the same at the time.

When the lord said he was planing to deal with Main´s family I was was like "Broh~ Main has the power to obliterate a whole city what you saying by threatening her family like that?!" xD
Jun 19, 2022 1:33 PM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:
Vi- said:

--

6/10, by the way.

Ferdinand, Karsted or Sylvester can knock Myne out in less than one sec if she ever attempt to attack them. The only persons crushing properly works on are non full fledged nobles, like the high priest , normal blue robes, grey robes, and commoners. You need to realize that the only reason Myne hasn't been killed yet is because they don't wish to kill her. But if she were to threaten the archduke family, this would instantly becomes a death sentence for her and all her relatives. It wouldn't even take them one second to decide to have her head roll. And not one second to have her head roll. Myne is super weak.
Jun 19, 2022 5:26 PM

Mar 2019
Saddly Beautiful...

Or Beautifully Sad...

9/10... only because i liked more the previous seasons...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 19, 2022 9:28 PM

Nov 2012
The contract finalization almost broke my heart. Myne bowing and her reflection had me fighting back tears. Great season.
Jun 20, 2022 4:09 AM

Jul 2013
shiger said:
NOPE!
You can have a FREE account on it, and read few novels / Manga for FREE (as per MONTHLY Catch Ups) . Unfortunately AoaBw isn’t now in Catch Up.

Now too with free accounts you can Purchase new "JNC Coins" at the rate of 1 Coin = 1 US cent ( one USD = 100 JNC Coins), and for 699 Coins, buy the FILES of ANY of their LN's e-books in the standard e-Pub format.
While Amazon, Book*Walker, nor Kobo.com let you OWN the ebook files to download, and read it in ANY e-reader APP).
...if you bought them for any of those, your ONLY option is to read them from their own apps/ e-readers. BUT if you do "delete" or lose access to your account, YOU WILL LOSSE ALL YOUR CONTEND.

But J-Novel Club NOT, They GIVE YOUR A REAL FILE, you can download it, back up in any "Cloud Service" and have it FOR-EVER EVER, even if do you loss access, or deleted your JNC account.
So for me that is an EXTRA PLUS!!
also, JNC, has 2 type of Membership, first one, the regular give you a 5% discount on buying Coins, and access to their regular Forums too.

BTW! I'm [NOT working for JNC, nor getting any extra credits, but found it quite the cheap choice, so that's why i have no issue in "promote" them. >_<

i see.. thanks
i thought need to buy from redirection links provided.

Jun 20, 2022 6:38 AM

Apr 2019
It says "To be continued..." at the end so hopefully we can get 1-2 more seasons that may give a proper closure to the series. Despite much incredible anime that are released every season I'm always looking forward to seeing this show because of how lukewarm I feel when I watch it. This season was quite dramatic though and I came in expecting to unwind but it's still good.

Overall 10/10. Again, hopefully it gets more seasons. It's not the best anime out there but it's good enough to deserve a continuation. I'll follow this series until the end.
Jun 22, 2022 5:23 AM

Aug 2010
Agent_Redacted said:
It says "To be continued..." at the end so hopefully we can get 1-2 more seasons that may give a proper closure to the series. ...

It said so, ... but truth is, those 3 season have just resumed -Arcs 1 & 2 of 5-, 7 of about 33 volumes... 1st Arc have 3 Volume, 2nd have 4 more books, 3th +5, 4th +9, & 5th is expected to end with 12 [3+4+5+9+12=33]
making an average of 5-6 episode by volume = 33-7 already adapted = 26 by 5,5 = 143 more episode will be need in average to adapt the WHOLE series.

I guess they will made few OVA, and probably 1 or 2 movies too.

Also, the -Original source- is a Web novel, which ended with 677 web chapters, including several Side (quite talks) histories. & it's free to read if you know enough 日本語 (nihongo) which isn't my case. TT__TT
@ [url]https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/[/url]
... or through MTL (Machine translation) (^^)u ...sometimes I do spoil myself through the MTL. Anyway am I Myne-ly reading the Oficial English Translation on J-Novel.club, which last pre-publication part (5th of 8) in Part 4 Volume 8 (book 21th)
Was a KABOOM! 💥 🤯 revelation in the MAIN PLOT !!! [chapter 436/677 in the Free Web Novel page]
Note: First Arc, end at Chap 77 =14 episodes season 1, while 2nd Arc ended with anothe 95 chapters at WN chap 172 of 677 = 2nd & 3th Seasons >> 12+10 Episodes ...

Agent_Redacted said:

Overall 10/10. Again, hopefully it gets more seasons. It's not the best anime out there but it's good enough to deserve a continuation. I'll follow this series until the end.

I fully agree, while there are some animes than surpass in some ways this one, I also agree the plot in AoaB have a lot potential for quite more seasons.
the hard point is... Once they start adapting from ARC 3 on wards... It is quite hard to find a nicer point to stop.
So it will made a Go for a FULL adaptation, or leave at this point.
EkunSjyJun 22, 2022 5:46 AM

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 22, 2022 6:16 AM

Aug 2010
shuffle_017 said:
shiger said:
NOPE!

i see.. thanks

I am not sure woh it works for FREE members, as I am a Premium. T_T
here: https://j-novel.club/howitworks it explain how Memberships works now.

But yeah, according to their website, free members can NOW ALSO purchase those -JNC-Coins-, and redeem then for the e-pub files in their profile.
Before it was ONLY for Paying members > Regular members (4,99$ /month) could buy tokens at the rate of 1 token for 7$ (USD), while Premium (10,99$/month) members have a 1$ discount. = 1 Token 6$ USD But now the "token" system has change into smaller "COINS", and it's open to free accounts too.
EkunSjyJun 22, 2022 6:29 AM

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 22, 2022 6:55 AM

Aug 2010
shuffle_017 said:

i see.. thanks

https://imgur.com/a/6Wrm06C (o_0 for some reason... I can't get the thumbnail to be displaying... )

OK! 👍 👌 I just created a new account on it, and have a quick look.
once you login, in your profile USER, go to [Purchase Coins], add a -Payment method-, and that's all.

Once you got some Coins in your account, you can redeem then for the files you want.
Just go to the series, press Buy, and use the Coins ion your profile, instead the outside links ( Amazon, N&B, iBooks, Kobo, B*Walker) ...
EkunSjyJun 22, 2022 7:23 AM

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 22, 2022 5:08 PM

Jul 2013
shiger said:

https://imgur.com/a/6Wrm06C (o_0 for some reason... I can't get the thumbnail to be displaying... )

OK! 👍 👌 I just created a new account on it, and have a quick look.
once you login, in your profile USER, go to [Purchase Coins], add a -Payment method-, and that's all.

Once you got some Coins in your account, you can redeem then for the files you want.
Just go to the series, press Buy, and use the Coins ion your profile, instead the outside links ( Amazon, N&B, iBooks, Kobo, B*Walker) ...

noted. thanks bro!
Jun 23, 2022 12:17 AM

May 2012
shiger said:
shuffle_017 said:

i see.. thanks

I am not sure woh it works for FREE members, as I am a Premium. T_T
here: https://j-novel.club/howitworks it explain how Memberships works now.

But yeah, according to their website, free members can NOW ALSO purchase those -JNC-Coins-, and redeem then for the e-pub files in their profile.
Before it was ONLY for Paying members > Regular members (4,99$ /month) could buy tokens at the rate of 1 token for 7$ (USD), while Premium (10,99$/month) members have a 1$ discount. = 1 Token 6$ USD But now the "token" system has change into smaller "COINS", and it's open to free accounts too.

Also might want to note that premium members actually get JNC coins at the beginning of every month as well. I want to say it's 699 of them but since the change from credits to coins was fairly recent, I'm actually not 100% sure on that. (Whatever the general price of an ebook on the site is, it's meant to be enough to redeem one ebook every month.)
Jun 23, 2022 7:54 AM

Aug 2010
Alice3173 said:

Also might want to note that premium members actually get JNC coins at the beginning of every month as well. I want to say it's 699 of them but since the change from credits to coins was fairly recent, I'm actually not 100% sure on that. (Whatever the general price of an ebook on the site is, it's meant to be enough to redeem one ebook every month.)

Yeah, that’s right. Well, not sure if because may I sign in at later time... but think I get those (credits) now Coins, at mid month, usually day 15 each month.

Yes, premium subscription is 10'95$ monthly, or just 10/Motnh paying for the whole year (120,00$). which leave it at just 3'01 after receiving backward the coins.

it's like have a Patreon on someone "content creator" (Like a fan-editor/s group of WB/LN translators that publish their work for free in public blogs).

It's worth asap you find something you like to read every week, which I did, even worse, I'm pretty much a month behind my readings. T_T he he he. nearly 20 LN & manga chaps a week.

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 25, 2022 1:12 AM
Sep 2008
Are you telling me that now this story has become a generic Isekai? Specially now that Mayne has become overpowered with her avatar state and now she is part of a pretty high noble family and her supposed sickness isnt relevant anymore.
Jun 25, 2022 4:00 PM

Aug 2010
CesarMagnan said:
Are you telling me that now this story has become a generic Isekai? Specially now that Mayne has become overpowered with her avatar state and now she is part of a pretty high noble family and her supposed sickness isnt relevant anymore.

NOT at all!
Yes, while she have ascended in status as the adopted daughter of the lord, her antics, and way of thinking still quite crashing? ( not sure if that will be the right word to say it... ) whit the more "traditional" way of the noble society.

and neither, her sickness is near to be cured. even more, it still playing a big role (troubling) in noble society.

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Jun 25, 2022 4:18 PM

Aug 2010
a mild spoiler ...

>Quotes from AoB <
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Unpopular Opinion

Animorphimagi - Jun 14, 2022

14 by KakaTamaki »»
Mar 26, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2022

91 by Kvistis »»
Feb 29, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2022

55 by Kvistis »»
Feb 25, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2022

60 by Kvistis »»
Feb 23, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2022

46 by Chamon6364 »»
Feb 18, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.