Forum Settings
Forums

Is there an anime character that you whole-heartedly hate?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 2022 10:48 PM

Sep 2018
Usopp is so spineless and useless. He makes Sakura look like Speedwagon by comparison. It got worse when he started crying over a sinking ship. Literal garbage.
Jan 27, 2022 11:05 PM

Sep 2008
kousaka fucking kirino. I'll beat the shit out of miki for this one.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jan 28, 2022 12:02 AM

Oct 2021
Natsuki Subaru, Emiya Shirou, Rem (Re:Zero), Nino Nakano
Jan 28, 2022 12:16 AM
Jun 2020
All harem MC i hate. Especially Saekano MC he's totally trash.
Jan 28, 2022 12:20 AM

Oct 2009
Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist
Near from Death Note (He's unrealistically too perfect that killed Death Note. So, L, who has been handcuffed for months to Light, failed but Near figured it out by playing with Lego while he's in the States. It didn't add up to me)
Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Jan 28, 2022 2:37 AM

Oct 2008
Hanagaki (Tokyo Revengers) - because he should have died after being pushed.

Sawamura Eijun - because he's not MC material.
Jan 28, 2022 5:19 AM

Feb 2021
Almost all of the DBZ characters lol. Just hulking screaming assholes fighting just for the sake of it. I hope I triggered Gokutards. "CaN hE BEaT gOkU THo?!"

Jan 28, 2022 5:29 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Muck-gi-NO from Railgun.

Why does she exist.

I feel so nauseous.
Jan 28, 2022 5:31 AM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
simonitro said:
Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist
Near from Death Note (He's unrealistically too perfect that killed Death Note. So, L, who has been handcuffed for months to Light, failed but Near figured it out by playing with Lego while he's in the States. It didn't add up to me)
Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Near? Who's Near? Man, you got to be dreaming Death Note sequels or whatever! Everyone knows Death Note ended at episode 25 when

Goodness gracious, man.
Jan 28, 2022 9:00 AM
Jul 2017
Shinji Ikari

I hate him with ever fiber of my being

Also Rachel from Tower of God
Jan 28, 2022 9:22 AM
Dec 2021
I would say, Mikasa ackerman for being a worst written AOT character, Casca - for how she is written and the no of time she got raped.
Tanjiro - stupid monologues, stupid empathy being cringe.
And the whole 3 Naruto trio.
GengenpresserJan 28, 2022 9:25 AM
10 hours ago
Apr 2024
Reply to raisin-kun
Misery_xD said:
I must say that even though I liked her in season 1, but after reading the novel, she is the most vile, disgusting, selfish and manipulative anime character ever made. It honestly makes me sad that people can't understand her true self. The character is:-

Trash REM from Rezero

Anyway, what about you guys?

Anyways my most hated character would be Satoru from Erased. Absolutely loathed him from episode 1 as soon as he ran away from a crime scene he didn't commit (and has proof he didn't commit) like a little bitch thus condemning us to the most insufferable "mystery" story in anime history.
@raisin-kun
"Oh no does she come back?"
Yes, she does. She comes in arc 7, and well... I'm not going to spoil anything, but let me put it this way. You will wish she was still a vegetable.
9 hours ago
Apr 2024
Every character that exists in the mess digimon made after tamers and before saviours and x movie that I don't want to say it's name
9 hours ago
Apr 2024
"It honestly makes me sad that people can't understand her true self."
That's the problem. I do love rem, but the anime cuts out so much of her flaws that it paints her in a much better light. I've heard so many people praise her in the anime, but shit on her in the light novels. (which is interesting since the characters are the same) That's why, IMO, she's overrated, not because I don't see why people like her, (although there are stupid reasons that people like her and only do so because they feel bad that Subaru said he loved emilia and not her) but the anime mitigates so much negative shit due to time constraints, and the fans can only see a fraction of what this character entails. That's what anime can only do: show a fraction of the original source material, and since there are people who only watch the anime, the fraction of the character that they see is what they're going to base their opinions off of because the bigger picture can't be presented to them in the anime. Oh, and don't even get me started on arc 7 Rem.
9 hours ago

Sep 2016
9 hours ago
Apr 2024
Reply to if_jerry
Misery_xD said:
I must say that even though I liked her in season 1, but after reading the novel, she is the most vile, disgusting, selfish and manipulative anime character ever made. It honestly makes me sad that people can't understand her true self. The character is:-

Trash REM from Rezero

Hey bro I don't have any objections against your taste but why the Fuck you can't use The spoiler Tag.. Is that to much for you...
@if_jerry why? They didn't even spoil anything
9 hours ago
Apr 2024
Reply to LordSozin
Misery_xD said:

Trash REM from Rezero

Now I want to read the Light Novel. Rem being dissed is what I like to see.
@LordSozin
"Rem being dissed is what I like to see."
Shit. You should read arc 7. I myself and a lot of people have been giving her flack for the shit she does.
9 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Subaru from ReZero
Almost all major characters from Attack on Titan
Shinji from Evangelion
All major characters in Oregairu
The main duo in Fullmetal Alchemist
9 hours ago
Jul 2024
The ENTIRE cast of Platinum End. What a garbage show.
Shou Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist.
Shinji from Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works.
Gilles de Rais from Fate/Zero. Maybe the most despicable villain I've seen in an Anime' that wasn't straight up Torture/revenge Hentai.
9 hours ago

Apr 2024
The only two I remember by name are Gon from HxH and Flay from Gundam Seed.
9 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to Megaman-is-hard1
@LordSozin
"Rem being dissed is what I like to see."
Shit. You should read arc 7. I myself and a lot of people have been giving her flack for the shit she does.
@Megaman-is-hard1 Who is the Rem you are all talking about? I don't remember any such person. OK, I know it's an old joke.
9 hours ago

Jan 2021
literally every male generic ass isekai protagonist. I hate those dense, generic looking and stupid self insert characters with no personality. I mean i get why they do it but maybe thats also why i dont watch much isekai.
I LOVE AQUA!!! add me
9 hours ago

May 2015
watashi kininarimasu, kininarimasu, kininarimasu, kininarimasu, kininarimasu, kininarimasu, kininarimasu, kininarimasu
6 hours ago

May 2014
Honestly this chick from girls band cry. I liked her at first, but she slowly started to grate on me really badly. Her constant outbursts were very irritating.
4 hours ago
Apr 2024
Reply to Sheol01
@Megaman-is-hard1 Who is the Rem you are all talking about? I don't remember any such person. OK, I know it's an old joke.
@Sheol01
The blue-haired bitch that should have died plenty of times over in arc 7. Sadly, that didn't happen, and that's major bummer.
3 hours ago

Jan 2023
Thorfinn, Einar and Canute are a joke. (Thorfinn was great in S1)
Rudeus is just terrible.
Sieg and Ruler are garbage characters.
3 hours ago
Aug 2022
Reply to Tablekun
Thorfinn, Einar and Canute are a joke. (Thorfinn was great in S1)
Rudeus is just terrible.
Sieg and Ruler are garbage characters.
@Tablekun I can't stand Canute neither! He was so terrible ugh just please kill him off in season 3.
3 hours ago

Jun 2023
Reply to Tats_Spill_Tea
Taiga from Toradora, she is the worst character to ever exist in that show. Literally there is not a single good qualities about her.
@Tats_Spill_Tea Yeah I Agree.I liked the blue hair one more.She Was More Promising
2 hours ago
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Happousai from ranma. Everything about him I despise
1 hour ago

Jul 2024
Reply to AverageRiceFan
Happousai from ranma. Everything about him I despise
@AverageRiceFan why you hate the little panty thief? He just wanna play with ranma mess around with women..
1 hour ago

Jul 2024
That MC from mushoku Tenshit is the worst thing ever to happen to anime..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you believe in "problematic content" being a thing?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

21 by JustMaya »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » anime coomer or degenerate

deg - 16 minutes ago

3 by traed »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Favourite Big 3 Anime

Ghost_Davo - 9 hours ago

10 by Kirika_Madeleine »»
5 minutes ago

» What is the most intimidating villain in anime?

Krystopher - Aug 8

29 by TheSuave »»
10 minutes ago

» Who is the worst protagonist of all anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Skylar-whoo - Aug 2

290 by Madmaster_X »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.