Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 6, 2022 1:00 PM

Nov 2016
I like to see Mariko and Takashi together.

FMmatronJan 6, 2022 1:47 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 29, 2022 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
I mean what if Rei really wanted to end it all here in order to preserve the happiness that she was feeling at that moment?
Just like Fukkiko and her room in the summer house?

With most of Rei's life being sad and gloomy feeling happy and at ease after all of this time may have been overwhelming and she might have heard to lose it.

Regardless of the reason behind this death it's truly sad and in a way disappointing as I was looking forward to seeing their date and how things gonna wrap up. soon after I started the show I spoiled myself Rei's death so in a way I was always on guard for it but a huge part of me didn't expect nor wanted to think that it might happen now.

But again isn't this how life truly is? We tend to lose those who are close to us when we least expect it.

Rei was and still is one of my favorite characters so rip Rei YnY
I am sleepy
Nov 14, 2022 8:34 PM

Apr 2016
Emptiness is all I feel, I didn't took Rei's mom dead as a literal depiction of how it went but how she remembers it made her feel so her own dead got portrayed like that, Rei deciding to enjoy life just after she uttered that she wasn't needed by Miya anymore and with her previous suicidal behaviour everything was falling in place, she sended the roses (Miya) but decided to grab the white flowers (Nanako) with her, Rei jumping to save the flowers was just like her attempt to start over, she really tried, she really tried.

Rei deserved better and I would have loved for her and Nanako to go to some dates but oh well, this is a tragedy.

That last shot with Nanako was heartbreaking.
Nov 29, 2022 6:00 AM

Aug 2020
I guessed something was going to happen to Rei from the start of the ep because it seemed too good to be true, but death by accident? I don't know how I feel about that.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Mar 6, 2023 11:06 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
NOOOOOOO SAN JUSTO SAMA !!!! :((((((((

Well, everyone can't have a happy ending, ig
┍━━━━»•» «•«β”β”β”β”β”‘

πŸŽ–οΈ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
πŸ† graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ཐི♑ཋྀ «•«β”β”β”β”β”™
Apr 28, 2023 12:02 AM
Apr 2022
Her death would have made more sense if she was killed by someone like those shady guys she fought way back when in the alley. As an act of revenge they kill her. They could even have done a last stand of her trying to reach Nanako bloodied.
Aug 5, 2023 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
The moment Rei flashed before Kaoru-no-kimi's eyes, I knew what was going to happen.
Ever since I started the series, I knew Rei was going to die. She had an aura of misery and death around her. The name Saint-Just "Angel of Death" hinted as much too. T_T

God- It'll be heartbreaking to see Kaoru-no-kimi's and Nanako's reaction to the news in the future. (ΛƒΜ£Μ£Μ₯γƒ˜Λ‚Μ£Μ£Μ₯) Fukiko's reaction was a major punch in the heart too. T_T
But... at least Rei seemed to die happy, being freed from the need to protect Fukiko's pride, as Rei got to witness just how strongly and gracefully Fukiko stands alone, and finally being able to tell the secret of her and Fukiko being biological sisters to someone. <3

... I certainly hope this episode won't have a chain reaction on everyone. Like Kaoru-no-kimi's health getting worse and Fukiko breaking apart.
Aug 27, 2023 9:53 PM

Mar 2020
Felt like a cold slap to the face, I could feel it coming especially from Nanako's narration just before it happened. So sad...
Joe, Joe Forever....
Dec 24, 2023 6:50 PM

Dec 2023
Sat there shocked for a few minutes. I'm used to sad anime deaths but this one takes the cake knowing how much Rei went through to conquer her demons. Poor Rei...
Jan 30, 3:54 AM

Apr 2017
... I have nothing...
Mar 3, 9:32 AM
Nov 2022
my new roman empire is this episode. think what could have happened if Rei hadn't tried to catch that bouquet, and think that maybe she and Nanako could be happy together :(
May 8, 5:26 PM

Jun 2014
I don't believe it......Rei is dead. She was about to meet Nanako for a clearly romantic date, and then such a horrible thing had to happen. That's why Kaoru saw her ghost on the court.

I'm so sad....... :(

Jun 18, 6:56 PM

May 2015
Noooooo. This is horrible.

But with how unusually she acted, and sending off those roses to Miya as a final goodbye, I think Rei planned to die all along now that she had nothing more to live for? As in, she felt her duty was over. Which is tragic by itself because she's so much more than that and she deserved to be happy and live for her own sake TT

This is the only way I can explain it, no way it was accidental.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 15 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Oct 2, 2011

17 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Naivette - Dec 20, 2011

66 by llorando »»
Sep 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 21 Discussion

KWabbit - Sep 2, 2013

32 by artwasamistake »»
Sep 7, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 27 Discussion

Naivette - Nov 13, 2011

41 by shikoiru »»
Sep 6, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Onii-sama e... Episode 24 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 11, 2013

31 by shikoiru »»
Sep 5, 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.