Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 13, 2021 8:04 AM
Jun 2021
MadVandal said:
beast_regards said:

Actually, it was all due to elf bitch machination as without her involved Shun and Hugo would never meet, or won't meet as rivals.

Yep. Whatever the cruel motivation was behind the administrator giving Oka-sensei that class roster skill, Oka is a fool to keep using it. A mechanism that lets you see a future outcome without revealing or isolating the causalities behind it iis hopelessly flawed. The more it's used, the more it controls one into taking increasing drastic actions trying to fight a future outcome that is likely caused by the actions to change it.

Student Roster indicates only a possible future.
Jun 13, 2021 8:29 AM
Mar 2020
Just happy to see Body in Charge still up and kicking while eating Ariel's soul
Jun 13, 2021 12:33 PM
Mar 2021
poisonedbite said:

kumo doesn't just have the demon lord skill, she has hero too :P
Julius died from a Rot attack, not abyss magic.
Redacted

Ariel could obliterate the hero
Ariel too aware from that. I can feel her reason behind that.

Jun 13, 2021 4:29 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 22 and its good.. and in this episode, it is seen that the immortals of old are resisting the appearance of the new.. just like i always say: "old teachings may be true and powerful, but there will always be new ones which will outclass the old, its just pride that the old is hanging on to whatever rope they could hold on to".. thats what ariel is currently doing, where she would kill the new power (the spider), so that it wont disturb the status quo of the world.. or so she might think.. well, just who will remain triumphant? Ariel and her army? Or will shun and his team restore order to their kingdom? When ariel may have plans.. anyways, i rate the episode a 8 of 10, 8 for story and 9 for art.. :)
Jun 13, 2021 10:27 PM

Apr 2018
What did i just watch lol a slide show?
Jun 13, 2021 10:49 PM
Mar 2021
Ariel : Kumorning Star (lol XD)

Kumoko : Are you Shotacon, Demon Lord? (lol XD)

MEANWHILE...

Kunihiko : Don't you remember me?

Hugo : I'm here for Shun and Oka only

Shun : I'm gonna defeat you, Hugo. Please everyone take care of Oka-sensei.

Hugo : Step back Sophia.

Sophia : That's again? (boring face -_-)

AFTERWARDS...

Gulie : blablabla.... (Stalking everyone)

Someone in Ariel side : .... (Hi, there)

NEXT EPISODE : Reunion i guess? Who knows... lol
Jun 14, 2021 6:09 AM

Aug 2016
Yes, Ariel being adorable while contemplating eating a dragon
Yes, Kumoko and Ariel action
Yes, shota Julius is adorable
No, don't go back to the humans. Go ahead and ruin the ending with freaking Hugo.
Yes, Gulie I'm intrigued.

3.75/5 for the Kumoko scenes
Jun 14, 2021 7:37 AM
Jun 2021
D_GeekGirl said:
Yes, Ariel being adorable while contemplating eating a dragon
Yes, Kumoko and Ariel action
Yes, shota Julius is adorable
No, don't go back to the humans. Go ahead and ruin the ending with freaking Hugo.
Yes, Gulie I'm intrigued.

3.75/5 for the Kumoko scenes

Well Gülie is obviously talking about Shun's timeline, how will it finish this season ?
Jun 14, 2021 8:04 AM

Sep 2009
so wait. Ariel is not a reincarnation?
Jun 14, 2021 8:19 AM

Oct 2015
This episode was the most confusing episode i have watched yet. I don't know if it was just me as well but the art style felt completely different. I like where it's going but i just don't know where it's going. I wonder if the teacher will ever realise that the spider is the student she thought was gone is the spider. It looks like it might be a possibilty seen as though they are fighting close together in the same area. Or something completely different might happen who knows. At the end of the day. Very strange episode.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jun 14, 2021 8:37 AM
Jun 2021
DBX said:
This episode was the most confusing episode i have watched yet. I don't know if it was just me as well but the art style felt completely different. I like where it's going but i just don't know where it's going. I wonder if the teacher will ever realise that the spider is the student she thought was gone is the spider. It looks like it might be a possibilty seen as though they are fighting close together in the same area. Or something completely different might happen who knows. At the end of the day. Very strange episode.

It's not suppose to be the same area, Shun is in the Elves village, not the Elves Desert ^^

komic said:

We don't know for sure, maybe future Ariel is Body Brain who finally took control of her body. Since the real body was strike by her Abyss Magic, it's difficult to say what will happen next...
Jun 14, 2021 3:01 PM

Sep 2018
The Kumo desu ga nani ka pun in the beginning made me laugh
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Jun 14, 2021 8:09 PM
Mar 2021
komic said:
based of her experssion and her way ask Gulie, i think she isn't a reincarnator.
Jun 15, 2021 10:53 PM
Apr 2020
What is up with the ffff...rrraaaa.....mmmm.....eeeeee rates at the end? Seriously, haven't seen something like that in any anime ever.
Jun 17, 2021 8:19 PM
Dec 2013
katsu044 said:
something about kumoko was like 10 times more annoying that usual was like bruh shut up for once second lol

this show is 100% ending on a huge cliffhanger and it's gonna be the typical fuck you go read the books

There's no other way it can end. There's like 14 novels and if they do 3 novels per 12 episodes you're at maybe novel 7 of 14 by the time this ends. If the actual source material isn't even over you're likely not getting a definitive ending. Reading the descriptions of the novels it sounds more like this is at vol 5 right now.
Jun 17, 2021 10:56 PM

May 2017
poisonedbite said:
LustrousParadox said:
at some point, I just stopped caring about the cgi. the storyline is so interesting that I just said fuck it and my bod dont care bout the cgi in this show anymore ig

If you think it's interesting now, you need to read the light novels. A lot was cut, and we're only at volume 5. This ending, though, is gonna have you screaming for more lmfao. Let me just leave you with this extremely spoilery picture of the volume 6 cover.
Don't worry i had partially guessed it. I love the introgue, i cant miss a single detail its so much fun!!!!
Jun 17, 2021 11:50 PM
Mar 2021
Seems like we have a new tag of genre in Kumoko tonight. XD
Jun 18, 2021 10:47 AM

Nov 2016
Gotta respect smol Julius

And hahahaha, shit like reporter Kumoko is precisely why I adore this series even more.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2021 8:45 PM
Oct 2019
this episode was fantastic. "raining blood - sideways". "shotacon". "kumorning star". the whole scene where the demon lord was acting like spider girl, really

apparently spider girl is the white demon lord minion. but apparently their battle is still ongoing...?

pretty interesting to see young julius. even if julius novachrono is the one true julius. the demon lord was very cautious around him...

what's going on with douche bag greed/lust prince's mind? he can't remember his former classmates? regardless, the "present" day war was the lamest portion of this episode by far, mainly because the spider girl stuff was so damn funny and much more integral to the overall plot

and gulie, what is that mf'ing administrator up to? how is administrator d a god if they were also a human teenager in japan?
Jun 25, 2021 5:04 AM

Aug 2013
A huge war with a lot of deaths is occurring and what does Kumoko do? She becomes a news reporter. That was hilarious.

Jul 1, 2021 6:32 AM
Oct 2019
I just realized Ariel Seiyuu was the same as Nagatoro...

Kumoko as always pretty Hilarious.
Kumoko vs Ariel was okay fight.

It's so funny they keep switching CGI and 2D on Shun vs Hugo part even though they haven't even start the fight yet...
The CGI looks disgusting tbh. I feel sorry for the Animator.

The only good CGI was Aof course Kumoko and Ariel.

That after credit scene though, i assumed that white hoodie girl that walking with Ariel was Kumoko.
Idk how but i mean who else?
They keep focusing on her like it's something.
Jul 23, 2021 10:01 PM

Dec 2013
The MC being a news reporter with the war was funny.

MC vs Ariel was ok but the animation and use of CGI dragged it down again. I'm still curious with how she'll actually survive this attack.
Jul 31, 2021 2:29 AM
Aug 2018
This show is great besides the terrible animation decisions.
Sep 17, 2021 4:13 PM

Jul 2015
Young Julius with his sword looks adorable and totally out of place in that standoff with Kumoko and the demon lord Ariel.

Apr 3, 2022 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Oh wow, so much stuff has happened!

The Demon Lord easily defeated that ancient monster, Earth dragon quite easily! Also, wow! The Demon Lord has a very broken skill. She can eat anything and can gain SP from it. Cheater! Not only that, she has the Administrator Gyuru on her side.

Also, wow! Kumoko ate her mother!? The Mother Teseract was so big and powerful, how was she able to defeat her!? Man, they didn't animate it but it's fine. It is amazing to see how Kumoko can literally dodge the Demon Lord's attacks now. Get stronger, Kumoko! Also, wow! I would like her to become stronger than the
Administrators despite being limited by the system.
Oct 12, 2022 2:31 PM
Jul 2022
Im excited to see the ending :)
Nov 18, 2023 12:39 PM

Nov 2019
Kumo is still a joy to watch, and that report in the middle of the battlefield was hilarious.
I wanted more demon lord vs. Kumo but I guess this a fight Kumo can't win.
my fav ep so far.
Elyon_HolicNov 18, 2023 1:02 PM
Dec 16, 2023 8:00 AM
Nov 2023
WOW Ariel seems to be very chill after all
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2021

140 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Jun 20, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

139 by Cissi168 »»
Jun 10, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

140 by Psicrom »»
May 26, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

370 by Youtube_Zero »»
May 9, 5:10 PM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.