Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2021 7:29 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:
u hate setsuna,so u say that,setsuna surely survive according opening two as u see moroha, s master iwaragi,s death foreshadowed before in opening so it also happen, rin save setsuna according opening two in subconsciously state, so u say setsuna is permanently died,nope,she is a mc,she will not die forever

I don't hate Setsuna, to be honest, I like her, Towa, and Moroha but how the whole anime is written is all over the place.
Did we get attached to Master Iwaragi? Did we get to know Iwaragi over X-amount of episodes? nope. We saw Iawargi alongside Koga and Ayame [In one Episode] and yet we haven't seen anything from him nor Ayame for episodes. Iawaragi got introduced to us in the same episode she died in, so we couldn't build a connection to Iwaragi.

Also, Tenseiga got broken by Zero so it can't be used again. Unless if they [Sesshomaru and Jaken] go and find Totosai to fix Tenseiga. That would mean Sesshomaru would have to give up one of his teeth, would he even do that?

Also, got a link for the source? for the second season? because everyone has talked about the views it gotten in Japan meanwhile with us in English speaking countries are indifferent with the Japanese audience.
ot will be happy ending, setsuna survive, donot worry,you saw yawaragi death in opening foreshadowed so rin may save setsuna in unconscious state according opening two and u cannot say also surely setsuna permanently die,setsuna survive, according summary,jaken and totosai fix the sword
Mar 14, 2021 7:35 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:
u hate setsuna,so u say that,setsuna surely survive according opening two as u see moroha, s master iwaragi,s death foreshadowed before in opening so it also happen, rin save setsuna according opening two in subconsciously state, so u say setsuna is permanently died,nope,she is a mc,she will not die forever

I don't hate Setsuna, to be honest, I like her, Towa, and Moroha but how the whole anime is written is all over the place. That is what I hate, a plot that is all over the place.
Did we get attached to Master Iwaragi? Did we get to know Iwaragi over X-amount of episodes? nope. We saw Iawargi alongside Koga and Ayame [In one Episode] and yet we haven't seen anything from him nor Ayame for episodes. Iawaragi got introduced to us in the same episode she died in, so we couldn't build a connection to Iwaragi.

Also, Tenseiga got broken by Zero so it can't be used again. Unless if they [Sesshomaru and Jaken] go and find Totosai to fix Tenseiga. That would mean Sesshomaru would have to give up one of his teeth, would he even do that?

Also, got a link for the source? for the second season? because everyone has talked about the views it gotten in Japan meanwhile with us in English speaking countries are indifferent with the Japanese audience.
u cannot say surely also setsuna die permanently, setsuna is mc so she will not die
Mar 14, 2021 7:42 AM
Oct 2017
Sayan_Pal said:
Bel-Hiiragi said:

I don't hate Setsuna, to be honest, I like her, Towa, and Moroha but how the whole anime is written is all over the place. That is what I hate, a plot that is all over the place.

u cannot say surely also setsuna die permanently, setsuna is mc so she will not die
Listen we can agree to disagree.
you say Setsuna will live that's cool

All I'm saying is she will live by a bullshit move from the writes.

TLDR;
Setsuna will still live but in my opinion, she will live by pure lazy writing.
Mar 14, 2021 7:44 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:

TLDR;
by pure lazy means,what do u mean? It is better than dying,
Mar 14, 2021 7:45 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:

TLDR;
please wait until last episode
Mar 14, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2017
Damn, next week is the final episode? How sad.
Mar 14, 2021 7:56 AM
Aug 2018
Raymond_Bermea said:
Damn, next week is the final episode? How sad.
there will be a season two or there is a happy ending and setsuna survive surely by rin according opening two
Mar 14, 2021 8:03 AM
Oct 2017
Sayan_Pal said:
Bel-Hiiragi said:

TLDR;

When I mean lazy writing, is that the writers [The people that writes the episodes] are just gonna have something or someone revive Setsuna from being dead [the major one it seems to be leaning to is Towa].

I'm still gonna watch the last episode to see how this anime ends, and if there is gonna be a second season. I'm gonna still watch it to see what bullshit the writers are gonna pull this time.

If I can be honest here, Inuyasha was better written than Yashahime is and that says a lot coming from someone that was born in the late 90s [i.e Me]
Mar 14, 2021 8:17 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:

When I mean lazy writing, is that the writers [The people that writes the episodes] are just gonna have something or someone revive Setsuna from being dead [the major one it seems to be leaning to is Towa].

I'm still gonna watch the last episode to see how this anime ends, and if there is gonna be a second season. I'm gonna still watch it to see what bullshit the writers are gonna pull this time.

If I can be honest here, Inuyasha was better written than Yashahime is and that says a lot coming from someone that was born in the late 90s [i.e Me]
i know inuyasha is better,but yasahime is not worst, there is more worst anime and setsuna revive maters, how she revive not matter, setsuna survive surely
Mar 14, 2021 8:31 AM
Oct 2017
Sayan_Pal said:
Bel-Hiiragi said:

i know inuyasha is better,but yasahime is not worst, there is more worst anime and setsuna revive maters, how she revive not matter, setsuna survive surely

first of all, use your grammar, please.
And of course, I know there is much more worst anime out there, it's just that Yashahime is just BADLY written that us [The fans that had hopes for this sequel] can notice those badly written choices in it.

- Of course those Setsuna's survival matter. Because how else are they gonna milk the franchise without one of the cash cows.
- How Setsuna is revived DOES matter, cuz having her just pass out that makes it seem like she's dead for PURE SHOCK factor is just lazy writing at best without any you know BUILD-UP. [This is just me putting in an example from what the preview gave us]

Just me being curious on a personal level. How old are you Sayan_Pal? Because your replies makes it seem like you are younger then me?
Mar 14, 2021 8:33 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:

And of course, I know there is much more worst anime out there, it's just that Yashahime is just BADLY written that us [The fans that had hopes for this sequel] can notice those badly written choices in it.

- Of course those Setsuna's survival matter. Because how else are they gonna milk the franchise without one of the cash cows.
- How Setsuna is revived DOES matter, cuz having her just pass out that makes it seem like she's dead for PURE SHOCK factor is just lazy writing at best without any you know BUILD-UP. [This is just me putting in an example from what the preview gave us]

Just me being curious on a personal level. How old are you Sayan_Pal? Because your replies makes it seem like you are younger then me?
actually i am Bengali not fluent at english so bad Grammar, and setsuna survive surely, donot worry,i donot matter how she survive
Mar 14, 2021 8:37 AM
Oct 2017
Sayan_Pal said:
Bel-Hiiragi said:

actually i am Bengali not fluent at english so bad Grammar, and setsuna survive surely, donot worry,i donot matter how she survive

Thanks for saying where you are from, so that's understandable. But what is your age?
I'm 23-years-old, what about you? how old are you?
Mar 14, 2021 8:42 AM
Aug 2018
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Thanks for saying where you are from, so that's understandable. But what is your age?
Bel-Hiiragi said:
Sayan_Pal said:

26 year and just wait, setsuna survive even if it is rushed
Mar 14, 2021 3:30 PM

Jan 2008
Not a bad episode. I've been enjoying it more the past couple of episode.
Just one problem:

What the actual hell is going on?
What's the windmill of time?
What's Akuru's pinwheel?
Who the hell is Akuru?

Oh, there's no way this isn't getting a second season though. Which is good for me, cause I really like it.
Mar 14, 2021 4:52 PM
Jul 2020
I think I know what happened here. They knew this show was going to have very high audience levels, and that's why they've put all this amount of information at the end of the show. So now they won't give us a clear end and we'll have to wait for a second season to give us answers. It's all for the money. (Honestly, I think the plot's nice, but we have so little information about what's actually happening... Next episode's gonna be confusing af).
Mar 14, 2021 6:40 PM
Aug 2018
paulinsperez said:
I think I know what happened here. They knew this show was going to have very high audience levels, and that's why they've put all this amount of information at the end of the show. So now they won't give us a clear end and we'll have to wait for a second season to give us answers. It's all for the money. (Honestly, I think the plot's nice, but we have so little information about what's actually happening... Next episode's gonna be confusing af).
setsuna survive surely
Mar 14, 2021 6:41 PM
Aug 2018
DmonHiro said:
Not a bad episode. I've been enjoying it more the past couple of episode.
Just one problem:

What the actual hell is going on?
What's the windmill of time?
What's Akuru's pinwheel?
Who the hell is Akuru?

Oh, there's no way this isn't getting a second season though. Which is good for me, cause I really like it.
we may get season two
Mar 16, 2021 9:46 AM

Apr 2018
Nice Ep overall and showed a lot of the story and lore this ep. Cant believe its ending.
Mar 16, 2021 10:10 AM
Aug 2018
Karsaaa said:
Nice Ep overall and showed a lot of the story and lore this ep. Cant believe its ending.
there maybe a season two and setsuna survive surely
Mar 17, 2021 12:20 PM
May 2020
honestly can't wait for this to be over, there are too many plot holes and we still have no idea what is going on.
Mar 17, 2021 6:33 PM
Aug 2018
kristel423 said:
honestly can't wait for this to be over, there are too many plot holes and we still have no idea what is going on.
all of this complete may be in season two as if there is season two
Mar 18, 2021 7:59 AM
May 2020
Sayan_Pal said:
kristel423 said:

wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a season 2.
Mar 18, 2021 9:18 AM
Aug 2018
kristel423 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

why not,they cannot wrap up everything in last episode like inuyasha,s freed, kirinmaru, s plan,so there is chance for season two and u hate and not want so u say so,u are not writer
Mar 18, 2021 9:21 AM
May 2020
Sayan_Pal said:
kristel423 said:

why not,they cannot wrap up everything in last episode like inuyasha,s freed, kirinmaru, s plan,so there is chance for season two and u hate and not want so u say so,u are not writer

I'm just saying that there's a possibility they won't make a season 2, you never really know with these things. But I want there to be a season 2 otherwise there's just too many loose ends and questions we still have unanswered.
Mar 18, 2021 9:59 AM
Aug 2018
kristel423 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

I'm just saying that there's a possibility they won't make a season 2, you never really know with these things. But I want there to be a season 2 otherwise there's just too many loose ends and questions we still have unanswered.
they can make a season two as there is good rating in japan and viewers will unsatisfy with loose and unanswered question and setsuna survive surely, she not die permanently
Mar 21, 2021 12:23 PM

Jul 2008
So Sesshomaru shows up and we finally learn something about Rin, and of course she's connected to Zero because plot....and he breaks Tenseiga....ugh this is so bad.
Mar 24, 2021 1:13 PM

Jun 2015
always glad to see Sesshomaru's mama.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 28, 2021 10:52 PM

May 2016
I still dunno whats going on to be hones, at least there is some action.
Jul 31, 2021 1:52 PM

Jun 2017
I winced when Tenseiga was broken!! That was such a valuable and useful sword. I hope for some reason it will be fixed.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 23, 2022 11:58 AM

Nov 2010
That was a interesting turn of events. Damn, Zero is so fragile. Maybe because her powers are divided within those pearls?
Jul 30, 2022 10:07 PM

Mar 2009
Let's be honest. Sesshomaru's mom is a milf.
Aug 9, 2022 11:23 AM

Apr 2012
Penultimate episode and I have no idea how this will end, I salute the writing.
EratiKAug 9, 2022 11:52 AM
Feb 7, 2023 1:41 AM

Jan 2018
Is Towa's teacher in the modern era Kirinmaru's avatar or something? The hell? How does he know let alone interact with the modern era in the first place? What is the pinwheel of time and who tf is Akuru? The Tenseiga broke!?

How did the story become 10x more convoluted in a span of a single episode?!

I'd say the only good thing about this episode was Sesshomaru's mother and her banter with Zero.
Mar 31, 2023 2:27 AM

Apr 2013
Sesshomaru is a really boring character in this sequel, most of the time he just stands around doing nothing.
Aug 25, 2023 10:41 PM

Nov 2015
Lol the highlight of the episode might be when Jyubei just says to setsuna "all kinds of things run through your vains" And I was thinking he's starting to look like a hippie stoned πŸ€£πŸ’­

πŸ’’

Aug 27, 2023 8:31 PM

Nov 2015
0451 said:

I'd say the only good thing about this episode was Sesshomaru's mother and her banter with Zero.
You know, that part reminded me of Rumiko's writing style, that moment where two despicable characters just tease each other so funnily that you end up emphasizing with them, I smiled a bit heh 

πŸ’’

Aug 27, 2023 9:40 PM

Jan 2018
Berry-Vodka said:
0451 said:

You know, that part reminded me of Rumiko's writing style, that moment where two despicable characters just tease each other so funnily that you end up emphasizing with them, I smiled a bit heh 

Yeah. Except Rumiko Takahashi didn’t write this.
Mar 13, 12:44 AM

Jun 2020
The Tenseiga broke so easily? What a shame.

This close to the end of the season and all these vague things are just now being brought up. The pinwheel of time?

Questions surrounding the plot should be answered at this point, not made.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.