Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
SubmissiveGuy said:
has the chapter been translated into english yet ?

ye it's been translated for a while
Mar 5, 2021 3:34 PM

Feb 2016
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Lmao do people seriously think we won't get Eren's POV? There's a reason it's left for the last chapter you smartasses. I never saw AOT fandom act THIS dumb before.

Chapter 137 : Armin POV
Chapter 138 : Mikasa POV
Final Chapter 139 : EREN POV

Last three chapters dedicated to EMA
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Mar 5, 2021 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Lmao do people seriously think we won't get Eren's POV? There's a reason it's left for the last chapter you smartasses. I never saw AOT fandom act THIS dumb before.

Yeah, like has already been said, 137 was Armin, 138 Mikasa, and 139 will be for Eren's conclusion.
Mar 5, 2021 3:36 PM

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:

What point of view? he's fucking dead, next chapter just going to be post rumbling conclusion.
Mar 5, 2021 3:38 PM

Aug 2018
Sourire said:
petterson_ said:
What the fuck. I'm incredibly disappointed and sad. Is there even a possibility of Eren winning now?
Eren was never going to win. Have you been reading the same manga as everyone else?

The alliance winning makes no fucking sense at all. Sorry for expecting a good ending that makes sense.
I use Arch, btw.
Mar 5, 2021 3:39 PM
May 2020
How is Eren dead? Do you have proof that he died?
Mar 5, 2021 3:40 PM

Oct 2020
MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

What point of view? he's fucking dead, next chapter just going to be post rumbling conclusion.
I see you've been bamboozled and for some reason think that Eren decapitated means he is for sure dead. Have you not learned your lesson?
Mar 5, 2021 3:40 PM

Nov 2018
Sourire said:
petterson_ said:
What the fuck. I'm incredibly disappointed and sad. Is there even a possibility of Eren winning now?
Eren was never going to win. Have you been reading the same manga as everyone else?

He could see future btw lol what you expect from one of the dullest authors in the history of manga.
Mar 5, 2021 3:42 PM
Feb 2018
Why is no one cares about connie and jean being titanized?????

It's so fckn sad :"(
Mar 5, 2021 3:43 PM

Oct 2020
Eren didn't lose yet, the same way the alliance didn't win yet. What are you people reading? I am genuinely dumbfounded by the lack of reading comprehension.

Nov 2020
what the fuck is this? even a fanmade is way better than this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTGc73dvRo
Sep 2016
it is incredible that after all the bullshit hypothesized by the so-called fans the ending is exactly like what I expected, I am now only waiting for the complete happy ending in the next chapter with the rebirth of Eren as the son of Historia, after the momentary hype this manga will remain a solid 8 for me.

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:
MadManMad said:

I see you've been bamboozled and for some reason think that Eren decapitated means he is for sure dead. Have you not learned your lesson?

His spine is separated from the Founding Titan and Mikasa said the line, it's over.
Mar 5, 2021 3:44 PM

Nov 2018

How this happened? alternative world or what?
Mar 5, 2021 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
petterson_ said:
Sourire said:

The alliance winning makes no fucking sense at all. Sorry for expecting a good ending that makes sense.
Eren killing the same people he’s trying to protect makes more sense to you? I bet you’re one of those that thought Eren meant what he said to Mikasa and Armin in chapter 112.

Aug 2019
ArisXav said:

So this kid hasn’t read/understand the chapter but yet he was trolling 4 posts ago?
the perfect encapsulation of the retarded ass haters.

Sep 2017
ArisXav said:

It's all in Mikasa's head
Mar 5, 2021 3:47 PM

Jun 2020
petterson_ said:
Is that really the only thing that will satisfy you? At this point it should be abundantly clear that it's no longer as black and white as Eren vs. alliance
kaiki_fan_boy said:
This was fucking amazing can't wait for next chapter.
You and me the same.
Manuchimso said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS AMAZING. AOT IS OFFICIALLY IN MY TOP 5 MANGA NOW. THE FUCKING FORESHADOWING. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. 10/10
It's been in my top 5 for a while glad the same is true for you too
MadManMad said:

Bruh you don't actually think this is the end of Eren's arc do you... PATHS????
Mar 5, 2021 3:48 PM

Jul 2010
I haven't had my expectations high and still was dissapointed. How is that even possible.
Thanks for ruining such a masterpiece, Isayama, couldn't think of more generic Shonen trash even if I tried to.
And to people, who say "oh, just you wait, the NEXT chapter man, you're forgetting there's ONE MORE chapter!!". Stop it please. One chapter will change nothing. You're either happy with what's happening or not, even if (IF) we get Eren's POV, the story itself is beyond saving to me. We won't get a lot of answers we need and the ending itself is rushed as hell with deus ex machina after deus ex machina- so Alliance could won. And I highly doubt will all the consequences, time skip, characters endings etc etc we will get something mind-blowing last chapter. Something that will change everything. That's it, this is the End. Eren died, Alliance won. Watch world forgive Eldians and it all being Lelouch's, ahem, I mean, Eren's plan from the very beggining. Hooray.

I will be more than happy to be proven wrong month later, I just don't see it happening.
Mar 5, 2021 3:48 PM

Jun 2020
Sourire said:
petterson_ said:

Eren killing the same people he’s trying to protect makes more sense to you? I bet you’re one of those that thought Eren meant what he said to Mikasa and Armin in chapter 112.
People have been so blinded by Eren's abs and chad energy that they've forgotten that he's a fucking character. It's so sad.
Mar 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Feb 2016
cAbaddon said:
ArisXav said:

So this kid hasn’t read/understand the chapter but yet he was trolling 4 posts ago?
the perfect encapsulation of the retarded ass haters.

i mean majority of haters and trolls hear dont really understand what they are reading so yeah i lost my faith last chapter when they called Zeke x Armin convo "talk no jutsu" KEKW
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.

Oct 2020
For everyone confused about Mikasa's world in this chapter: watch or rewatch Lost Girls 3.

Mar 2015
Eren wants to be fought and decapitated to end Hallucigenia/Parasyte career. Paths world will be gone, No Titans anymore.
maemMar 5, 2021 3:58 PM
Mar 5, 2021 3:51 PM

Feb 2016
GoZha said:
Sourire said:
People have been so blinded by Eren's abs and chad energy that they've forgotten that he's a fucking character. It's so sad.

i mean how could you not be blinded by Erens chadness
Mar 5, 2021 3:52 PM
May 2020
Is the numger of pages for the last chapter officially confirmed?
Mar 5, 2021 3:53 PM
Aug 2018
petterson_ said:
Sourire said:

Did the alliance win? Everyone they were fighting to save died, its looking likely reiner pieck and annie are gonna die, jean connie and gabi are already gone. Just because Eren lost doesnt mean the alliance won.

Jan 2017
Idk if I dislike this chapter or not. Eren's still probably alive with the final chapter being all about him.
nhojnMar 5, 2021 7:20 PM

Apr 2013
TheMangaManiac said:
I haven't had my expectations high and still was dissapointed. How is that even possible.
Thanks for ruining such a masterpiece, Isayama, couldn't think of more generic Shonen trash even if I tried to.
Did you try hard enough?

- Fairy Tail
- 7DS
- MHA
- Black Clover
- Bleach
The list goes on.

Avoid the extremes when you criticize someone/something and people will most likely take you have to say a bit more serious.
Jan 2014
Idk what to say about this one, weird chapter tbh.
Jul 2020
Connie Jean my boys NOOO 😭 that was so sad but despite that i loved the chapter AMAZING i didn't see it coming and the see you later Ereh i love forshadwing tho i didn't really understand everything I WANT MORE I NEED MORE sad that the next chapter will be the last one i hope that it will be double length.
Mar 5, 2021 3:55 PM

Oct 2020
armchair3 said:
Is the numger of pages for the last chapter officially confirmed?
No, the 45 pages thing was talking about 138. We don't know how many pages the final chapter will have.
Mar 5, 2021 3:56 PM

Nov 2017
I feel that Ymir actually saves everyone somehow. Her smile behind Mikasa at the end was weird and made me sceptical - is she up to something?
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱... 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹l 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘁. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘅, 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲."
Mar 5, 2021 3:56 PM

Aug 2019
I already thought the series was going downhill since the rumbling. I still think people were overexaggerating on 137. There was no way Eren died in the last chapter. 138 gave me a bit of hope at the start but that flashback and ending threw everything out the window.
Mar 5, 2021 3:57 PM
Jan 2021
this chapter was great i knew yams had something coming can’t wait for the next chapter but not really because it’s the LAST chapter of AoT
Mar 5, 2021 3:57 PM

Jun 2020
AliAnimeCrack said:
I feel that Ymir actually saves everyone somehow. Her smile behind Mikasa at the end was weird and made me sceptical - is she up to something?
I think she's up to something but not something good. I watched an ending prediction video yesterday basically saying that the rumbling is her will; not Eren's
Mar 5, 2021 3:58 PM

Nov 2017
GoZha said:
AliAnimeCrack said:
I think she's up to something but not something good. I watched an ending prediction video yesterday basically saying that the rumbling is her will; not Eren's

Yea, and I also saw an ending prediction where Eren was still alive and alone without his friends. It was a pretty reliable source, since it came from an original AoT song I think.
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱... 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹l 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘁. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘅, 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲."
Mar 5, 2021 3:59 PM

Nov 2018
Why she smiling like that? Mikasa isn’t doing anything heartwarming.
Mar 5, 2021 3:59 PM
Mar 2015
Just like with the previous chapter, I don't understand the controversy.
Mar 5, 2021 4:01 PM
Feb 2017
MadManMad said:
"Eren would have given up his dreams of freedom if Mikasa had confessed to him"
I don't buy it, this must be Mikasa going crazy.

Agreed. Half of the chapter plays in Mikasas head and everything regarding Eren translates to wishful thinking.
Mar 5, 2021 4:01 PM

Oct 2020
ArisXav said:
How can people look at this panel and think things are over? This loli bitch is planning something.
Mar 5, 2021 4:03 PM

Nov 2018
I_Am_Freeballing said:
ArisXav said:
How can people look at this panel and think things are over? This loli bitch is planning something.

Btw did Eren mindcontrol Miksasa so she could kill him? i thought Akerman can't kill his master.
Mar 5, 2021 4:04 PM

Jun 2020
ArisXav said:
She's up to something
ArisXav said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Btw did Eren mindcontrol Miksasa so she could kill him? i thought Akerman can't kill his master.
It was pretty clearly stated that Eren was lying when he said that
Mar 5, 2021 4:05 PM

Nov 2018
GoZha said:

Stated where? What chapter? are you sure reading the same AOT?
Mar 5, 2021 4:06 PM

Oct 2020
ArisXav said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

My tinfoil hat theory is that the headaches Mikasa had throughout the story were Eren/Ymir trying to tell her something. They finally succeeded. This is probably not true but I thought of it as a possibility.
Mar 5, 2021 4:07 PM

Nov 2018
Isn’t Eren holding a baby saying “you are free” supposed to be the final page in the manga? I know some fans were lying?
Mar 5, 2021 4:07 PM

Sep 2017
maem said:
Eren wants to be fought and decapitated to end Hallucigenia/Parasyte career. Paths world will be gone, No Titans anymore.

He could tell this to Zeke and others in Paradis.
All he needed to do was to become the Founding Titan and tell the others to kill the worm.
There was no need to kill millions.
It makes no sense.
Mar 5, 2021 4:08 PM

Jun 2020
ArisXav said:
GoZha said:

Stated where? What chapter? are you sure reading the same AOT?
He asked Zeke about it in Marley and Zeke said that it doesn't happen. He lied to Mikasa for the same reason he said he hates her

Also nice job quoting
Mar 5, 2021 4:08 PM
Oct 2020
Shadzzo said:
Lmao literal necrophilia. Cant believe Isayama destroyed Mikasa like that. Who the fuck thinks kissing a decapitated head was a good idea? If you want a kiss, let them kiss before the beheading. Garbage chapter. Garbage arc.

Some other highlights from the chapter:
-More fake stakes. We all know everyone will be un-titanized by the next chapter. We all know nothing will happen to any of the alliance members lol. "Oh they are cornered this time they are in trouble!" The same thing where the main cast was in trouble in every scene during the whitewalker battle in GOT season 8. They will all be fine.
-Eren not using any of his powers except a simple knuckleduster.
-Ymir creeply smiling at Mikasa kissing a dead head
-Probably all of the Marley soldiers will be fine as well. Im sure they wont even change their minds about "noo eldians are good now!" after seeing literally all of them turning into titans lmao

I 100% agree with you. Isayama pulled some unnecessary shit after turning all these mfs into titans. Mikasa also is a shit character
Mar 5, 2021 4:09 PM

Oct 2020
ArisXav said:
Isn’t Eren holding a baby saying “you are free” supposed to be the final page in the manga? I know some fans were lying?
We don't know who is on the final panel and it could still be Eren and Historia's baby.
Mar 5, 2021 4:09 PM

Jun 2020
MadManMad said:
maem said:

He could tell this to Zeke and others in Paradis.
All he needed to do was to become the Founding Titan and tell the others to kill the worm.
There was no need to kill millions.
It makes no sense.
He still needs to establish a relationship with Ymir
Pages (23) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1871 by waalex11 »»
Oct 16, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

231 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 29, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 121 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arjuna777 - Sep 4, 2019

263 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 27, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 122 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Oct 4, 2019

246 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 25, 2:16 PM

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

7 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 25, 1:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.