Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2021 9:51 AM
Jun 2015
Kiyotaka696 said:
Peeti said:
No one is Kyoto animation level great to be honest.

why you talk about Kyoto animation lol
Pretty colors with shit stories.
Feb 14, 2021 9:52 AM
Jan 2021
Omertaskaya said:
What chapters adapted in this episode ?

107 and most of 108
Feb 14, 2021 9:53 AM
Aug 2017
Harsha1314 said:
TheCloverfield said:

No no everything is completely fine, the AD work was pretty nice as well as the animation, considering this is a dialogue episode
If you want Evergarden levels of drawings then just leave, because this is just hypocrisy considering this is in line with standard AOT dialogue episodes

""Literally every characters side profile has a round nose and chin. Levi, eren, mikasa. Aot never had this much trashy animation"
Re-read yourself, you're making a fool of yourself right now
Remember, this is coming from a guy who said Gabi's bullet hitting sasha should've been in Slo-mo just cause he wanted it.

I just know it you're the type of person that loved ch 137. Slo-mo would've been much cooler. The only reason it wasn't, was because there's literally nothing high quality this season. Y'all really eat everything aot related even the the utter garbage.
Feb 14, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2012
GetLuckySomeday said:

Like, Mappa's cutting all Zeke's scenes throughout the season: some cool smart-ass dialogues with Magath, with warriors, Catchball scene, etc

Mappa hates everything that is not Eren, Mikasa or Levi related

Some cute girls are allowed. For example Gabi doing cute things or Pieck doing cute things, or Sasha doing cute things.

Since Zeke is not a girl, then he is out. No screen time for you monke

Feb 14, 2021 9:54 AM
Dec 2020
Madlaad said:
Harsha1314 said:
Remember, this is coming from a guy who said Gabi's bullet hitting sasha should've been in Slo-mo just cause he wanted it.

I just know it you're the type of person that loved ch 137. Slo-mo would've been much cooler. The only reason it wasn't, was because there's literally nothing high quality this season. Y'all really eat everything aot related even the the utter garbage.
I hated ch 137, so that's your arguement huh? then again, its baseless to continue speaking to you.
Feb 14, 2021 9:55 AM
Aug 2017
Harsha1314 said:
Madlaad said:

I hated ch 137, so that's your arguement huh?

Thats cap. i read your comment somewhere about how it makes sense in aot world
True baseless talkin to a fanboy
MadlaadFeb 14, 2021 9:58 AM
Feb 14, 2021 9:56 AM
Dec 2020
Madlaad said:
Harsha1314 said:
I hated ch 137, so that's your arguement huh?

Thats cap. i read you comment about how it makes sense in aot world
heh I never said anything like that
Feb 14, 2021 9:56 AM

Jan 2019
FMmatron said:
For the love of God, I can't bring myself to like Eren. Too edgy for me.

For AoT fanboys he is best anime character ever.
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Feb 14, 2021 10:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lot of interesting flashback/backstory moments for the characters, sure that Eren changed a lot, and there is so much tension now because of him...
Seems like Historia is pregnant, interesting.
Next episode is for Gaby and Falco, I can't wait
Feb 14, 2021 10:00 AM
Jan 2021
Madlaad said:
Harsha1314 said:

Yeah i agree with you, why don't you apply as an anime director at mappa? Dude just shut up, you are embarrassing yourself. Slow-mo bullet???? lmao, like why?
Feb 14, 2021 10:01 AM
Aug 2017
Harsha1314 said:
Madlaad said:

Thats cap. i read you comment about how it makes sense in aot world

I see, good to know. Still if you think this ep was high quality, then you do eat anything related to aot anime. You must've loved ep 6 too
Feb 14, 2021 10:02 AM

Jan 2020
FMmatron said:

wait till ep 12 or 13 lol
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Feb 14, 2021 10:02 AM

Jun 2019
Great episode. Looks like everyone was blushing in this episode. Lol. ^~^
Feb 14, 2021 10:03 AM
Oct 2015
Will this part get to chapter 122? because according to the pacing, i don't see it happening
Jan 2021
Madlaad said:
Harsha1314 said:

I see, good to know. Still if you think this ep was high quality, then you do eat anything related to aot anime. You must've loved ep 6 too

i mean you can rate it one, and stop watching it, isn't that a solution? Whining won't change anything. So better just do not watch it? Like, no one cares man, AOT can use stickman for animation, people will still watch it becaaaaause..............PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THE STORY and nothing else
Dec 2020
kageyomob said:
looks like this forum is gonna be fun with sir tristam 2,lol
he doesn't deserve that title, what he says has no base or sense to it. the slight edge of truth that tristam had is non-existent with anything he says, which just leaves it to be senseless rambling
Feb 14, 2021 10:04 AM
Jan 2021
ashpelo said:
Will this part get to chapter 122? because according to the pacing, i don't see it happening

obviously no, like it has been assumed so many times, and it is impossible as you can understand. 119 probably
Feb 14, 2021 10:05 AM
Aug 2017
imbAF said:
Madlaad said:

Yeah i agree with you, why don't you apply as an anime director at mappa? Dude just shut up, you are embarrassing yourself. Slow-mo bullet???? lmao, like why?

Because it'd make the scene cooler. As for embarrassing myself don't really care. If saying this season sucks is embarrassing then yeah its ok with me. Slo-mo bullet at the start then showing the impact is done in alot of series. It takes effort to do that, the only reason they didn't do it.
Feb 14, 2021 10:08 AM
Aug 2017
Harsha1314 said:
kageyomob said:
looks like this forum is gonna be fun with sir tristam 2,lol
he doesn't deserve that title, what he says has no base or sense to it. the slight edge of truth that tristam had is non-existent with anything he says, which just leaves it to be senseless rambling

Mr. Expert himself have spoken
Feb 14, 2021 10:09 AM
Jul 2016
Jesus, the amount of shitposts here could lift the hell up

Dec 2020
Madlaad said:

Because it'd make the scene cooler. As for embarrassing myself don't really care. If saying this season sucks is embarrassing then yeah its ok with me. Slo-mo bullet at the start then showing the impact is done in alot of series. It takes effort to do that, the only reason they didn't do it.

No, you just have some weird ass slow mo boner, going high-school of the dead type slow mo would have certainely not fit the tone of the scene and no, not uisng slow mo doesn't mean "not doing efforts"
This is a horribly dumbass take and you're the clown of this thread right now, I hope you realise that
Dec 2020
Madlaad said:
imbAF said:

In other words, just admit you're an half-assed elitist with only reason of rambling in this place with no base to your comments, even when everyone admits what you try to push is absolutely hilarious and stupid, considering you just called ep 10 trash animation
Feb 14, 2021 10:10 AM
Dec 2020
s
Madlaad said:
Harsha1314 said:

Mr. Expert himself have spoken
says you dumbass
Feb 14, 2021 10:12 AM

May 2020
Okeanix said:
FMmatron said:

Hell nah bruh its Lord Cornelius Cummer . Da best anime chrcacter evah

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 14, 2021 10:13 AM
Aug 2017
imbAF said:
Madlaad said:

i mean you can rate it one, and stop watching it, isn't that a solution? Whining won't change anything. So better just do not watch it? Like, no one cares man, AOT can use stickman for animation, people will still watch it becaaaaause..............PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THE STORY and nothing else

Aight imma do that.
Stop watching it yeah I'm tryin to do that, did not watch this ep but you know that doesn't mean that people shouldn't have the right to feel hurt over bad animation for something they enjoyed for a long time. Imma stay off of mal as to not bother ppl with my negativity
Feb 14, 2021 10:15 AM
Aug 2017
Harsha1314 said:
Madlaad said:

In other words, just admit you're an half-assed elitist with only reason of rambling in this place with no base to your comments, even when everyone admits what you try to push is absolutely hilarious and stupid, considering you just called ep 10 trash animation

Lemme get this straight you think ep 10 had good animation? Nvm the bullet.
Feb 14, 2021 10:16 AM

Sep 2016
@Madlaad
9 episodes should have been enough for a normal person to understand that the quality of this season is going to be subpar. Are you going to continue spewing the same things for the next 6 episodes or will you come to terms and accept it?
Feb 14, 2021 10:18 AM
Aug 2017
Taltibalti said:
@Madlaad
9 episodes should have been enough for a normal person to understand that the quality of this season is going to be subpar. Are you going to continue spewing the same things for the next 6 episodes or will you come to terms and accept it?

The later. Ep 2 3 4 and 8 were glorious tho.
Feb 14, 2021 10:20 AM

Nov 2016
Okeanix said:
FMmatron said:

Flagship wish fulfillment character of these times

Kiyotaka696 said:
FMmatron said:

wait till ep 12 or 13 lol

I read the manga lol

Btw, is there a way we can add blushing Eren as MAL character picture?
FMmatronFeb 14, 2021 10:35 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 14, 2021 10:21 AM
Aug 2017
TheCloverfield said:
Madlaad said:

No, you just have some weird ass slow mo boner, going high-school of the dead type slow mo would have certainely not fit the tone of the scene and no, not uisng slow mo doesn't mean "not doing efforts"
This is a horribly dumbass take and you're the clown of this thread right now, I hope you realise that

nvm the slo-mo, i never had any prob i was j7st saying that scene could have been better but If you think I'm a clown for saying this ep had trash animation than yeah maybe im a clown. You clown!
Feb 14, 2021 10:22 AM

Dec 2020
"subpar" my my I wish some of you realised the bullet this season dodged, it looks better than it had any rights to
Madlaad said:

Lemme get this straight, did it need to have glorious animation? It's just fucking dicusssions and discussions, why wasting resources over that? Aren't you supposed to, you know, read the god damn subtitles and understand the situation the characters are in? The episode is completely fine for what it is and what it covers, why the hell do you want dialogue episodes to be mindblowing when it has never been the case for most of this franchise
Feb 14, 2021 10:22 AM
Dec 2020
Madlaad said:
TheCloverfield said:

nvm the slo-mo, i never had any prob i was j7st saying that scene could have been better but If you think I'm a clown for saying this ep had trash animation than yeah maybe im a clown. You clown!
"just saying" is definitely not how you presented it back then
Feb 14, 2021 10:23 AM
Aug 2017
TheCloverfield said:
"subpar" my my I wish some of you realised the bullet this season dodged, it looks better than it had any rights to
Madlaad said:

Lemme get this straight, did it need to have glorious animation? It's just fucking dicusssions and discussions, why wasting resources over that? Aren't you supposed to, you know, read the god damn subtitles and understand the situation the characters are in? The episode is completely fine for what it is and what it covers, why the hell do you want dialogue episodes to be mindblowing when it has never been the case for most of this franchise

I mean the action eps were kinda medicore so...
Feb 14, 2021 10:25 AM
Aug 2017
Harsha1314 said:
Madlaad said:

"just saying" is definitely not how you presented it back then

Told you im not good at English
Feb 14, 2021 10:25 AM

Dec 2020
Madlaad said:

Review your definition of mediocre, outside of 6 which was iffy in some places the action eps were a success, and no "bUt cGee" is not an argument
Feb 14, 2021 10:26 AM
Dec 2020
Harsha1314 said:
TheCloverfield said:

No no everything is completely fine, the AD work was pretty nice as well as the animation, considering this is a dialogue episode
If you want Evergarden levels of drawings then just leave, because this is just hypocrisy considering this is in line with standard AOT dialogue episodes

""Literally every characters side profile has a round nose and chin. Levi, eren, mikasa. Aot never had this much trashy animation"
Re-read yourself, you're making a fool of yourself right now

Ahhh, this clown, I remember him... just BRUH.

Jan 2019
shingojira-san said:
Okeanix said:

Hell nah bruh its Lord Cornelius Cummer . Da best anime chrcacter evah

Did you mean Lord Conaire Conal Conall Conan Conant Conar Con Conaire Conal Conall Conann Conant Conar Conarey Conari Connery Conarie Conary Concepción Concetto Conchan Conchobar Conchobhar Concobhar Concord Concorde Concordio Condan Condel Conden Condin Condon Condun Condyn Conel Conell Conen Coner Conerey Coneri Conerie Conery Confucius Cong Congal Coni Conir Coniraya Conlan Conlea Conlee Conleigh Conlen Conleth Conlethe Conley Conli Conlie Conlin Conlonn Conly Conn Connaghyn Connal Connall Connan Connar Connarey Connari Connarie Connary Connecticut Connell Connelly Connen Conner Connerey Conneri Connerie Connery Conn Connie Connir Connlaodh Connlyn Connolly Connon Connor Connors Connuur Conny Cono Conón Conon Conor Conrad Conrade Conradin Conrado Conradus Conraoo Conray Conrey Conroi Conroy Conroye Conry Conseja Considine Constable Constadine Constance Constancio Constans Constant Constante Constantijn Constantin Constantine Constantino Constantinos Constantinus Constantio Constantios Constantius Constanty Constanz Constanze Constanzo Consuel Consueleo Consueleyo Consuelio Consueliyo Consuelo Contardo Conur Conwae Conwai Conway Conwaye Conwy Conyngham Conyr Springer, King of Ragako and Saviour of Humanity
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Jan 2021
TheCloverfield said:
Madlaad said:

Isn't this the usual thing on this site? The "professional" animators here, discuss the technicalities of the production and how they wish a certain scene was animated. But no one is discussing the new things that we learned such as Mikasa's background story, Eren's resolve, The plan that those guys had for Historia. This is place is the worst possible one for someone to discuss an anime lmao. Horrible
Feb 14, 2021 10:27 AM
Jan 2021
Madlaad said:
TheCloverfield said:

i mean you can rate it 1/10 and stop watching so....
Feb 14, 2021 10:30 AM

Dec 2020
imbAF said:

Isn't this the usual thing on this site? The "professional" animators here, discuss the technicalities of the production and how they wish a certain scene was animated. But no one is discussing the new things that we learned such as Mikasa's background story, Eren's resolve, The plan that those guys had for Historia. This is place is the worst possible one for someone to discuss an anime lmao. Horrible

I feel extremely bad for any anime only that browses this forum. Practically no discussion about the plot, characters and situation and just endless whining over the most stupid, and just "who the fuck cares" aspect of the episode. It's histerical how annoying this fandom has gotten since last year
Feb 14, 2021 10:31 AM
Aug 2017
imbAF said:
Madlaad said:

i mean you can rate it 1/10 and stop watching so....

I gave it a 1 just seconds ago....
Had given it 10 for 9 weeks....
Before watching today's ep....
I thought it was redeemable but nah even the dialogue eps are trash.
Feb 14, 2021 10:33 AM
Jul 2020
as an anime onlies, im confused af lmao. cant wait for the next episodes
Feb 14, 2021 10:34 AM
Aug 2017
TheCloverfield said:
imbAF said:

I feel extremely bad for any anime only that browses this forum. Practically no discussion about the plot, characters and situation and just endless whining over the most stupid, and just "who the fuck cares" aspect of the episode. It's histerical how annoying this fandom has gotten since last year

I used to discuss the plot when the manga was at this part... It was a glorious expirence.... Waiting for it to be animated just to find out out it has trash animation fucking hurts....
Feb 14, 2021 10:35 AM

Apr 2013
Madlaad said:
Harsha1314 said:

Just go away we’re good. :D
Feb 14, 2021 10:35 AM
May 2020
Lmao what an amazing discussion. Anime-production takes, Eren described as edgy guy while they don't understand what's going on and overall trolling. Why are MAL posters so fucking awful?
Feb 14, 2021 10:36 AM

Jan 2013
Did Mikasa seriously have a bandage on her wrist hiding that tattoo for the last 8 years and I never noticed it??? To be fair she wears long sleeves a lot but I just checked back to the beach scene in season 3 part 2 and there's no bandage. Then I looked at the manga panel for that scene and she does have a bandage so I guess the anime majority fucked up with this one. Or maybe Isayama should have done a better job making its importance known if it was present throughout the manga.
Eren made it seem like this was some big mystery revealed but I'm pretty sure everybody along with myself just went: "Wait what? Mikasa's been hiding something with a bandage on her wrist?"

Anyway it this wasn't planned since like chapter 1 of the manga, Isayama probably should have just come up with a different way to accomplish the same thing. Maybe Mikasa just recognizes the crest, mentions her mother had it on something or another and then the Asian folks deduce that she must be a descendant of that important guy because that's the only way she'd even be on the island.
But other than that I did enjoy those scenes with her regardless. I'm happy that there's at least a bit more backstory to her and it even has some plot relevancy.

On the other hand it was pretty depressing to see Historia looking miserable as fuck with that pregnancy especially since they just showed her fooling around and smiling 2 minutes earlier. At least she's alive and not a mindless royal blood titan so maybe her situation will improve.
Also I'm surprised Mikasa didn't have an explanation for Eren laughing at Sasha's death considering she saw him laughing in a similar way when Hannes died.
It's just his way of dealing with sudden loss. He's probably laughing at the absurdness of having all this power now and having come so far since he was a child watching his mother die, yet he's still unable to save one of his friends.
I guess maybe it will come up again but regardless I feel like Mikasa should know this?
Oh and just lolz that people even feel the need to ask her whether she'd side with Eren considering the only reason she even joined the military was to stay by his side. I mean come on.
Feb 14, 2021 10:38 AM
Aug 2017
Leniaczeq said:
Harsha1314 said:

Ahhh, this clown, I remember him... just BRUH.

Yeah the clown fanboys making themselves feel better by calling others clown. You guys really eat everything like everything aot related even if it is garbage
Feb 14, 2021 10:41 AM

Oct 2020
Gotta love Hange's methods of dispelling seriousness. EREN NO ECCH! BAKAI >_<

imo animation really dipped this episode. But overall, solid. I was happy too see the "inheriting Eren's titan" bit animated

Feb 14, 2021 10:48 AM
Dec 2020
cAbaddon said:
Animation wasn't the best but the direction and adaptation were really great.
What more of animation could you ask from a dialogue episode
Feb 14, 2021 10:50 AM
Jan 2021
vegeta8639 said:
Did Mikasa seriously have a bandage on her wrist hiding that tattoo for the last 8 years and I never noticed it??? To be fair she wears long sleeves a lot but I just checked back to the beach scene in season 3 part 2 and there's no bandage. Then I looked at the manga panel for that scene and she does have a bandage so I guess the anime majority fucked up with this one. Or maybe Isayama should have done a better job making its importance known if it was present throughout the manga.
Eren made it seem like this was some big mystery revealed but I'm pretty sure everybody along with myself just went: "Wait what? Mikasa's been hiding something with a bandage on her wrist?"

Anyway it this wasn't planned since like chapter 1 of the manga, Isayama probably should have just come up with a different way to accomplish the same thing. Maybe Mikasa just recognizes the crest, mentions her mother had it on something or another and then the Asian folks deduce that she must be a descendant of that important guy because that's the only way she'd even be on the island.
But other than that I did enjoy those scenes with her regardless. I'm happy that there's at least a bit more backstory to her and it even has some plot relevancy.

On the other hand it was pretty depressing to see Historia looking miserable as fuck with that pregnancy especially since they just showed her fooling around and smiling 2 minutes earlier. At least she's alive and not a mindless royal blood titan so maybe her situation will improve.
Also I'm surprised Mikasa didn't have an explanation for Eren laughing at Sasha's death considering she saw him laughing in a similar way when Hannes died.
It's just his way of dealing with sudden loss. He's probably laughing at the absurdness of having all this power now and having come so far since he was a child watching his mother die, yet he's still unable to save one of his friends.
I guess maybe it will come up again but regardless I feel like Mikasa should know this?
Oh and just lolz that people even feel the need to ask her whether she'd side with Eren considering the only reason she even joined the military was to stay by his side. I mean come on.

Her wrist is covered in the manga on the beach. WIT did not include it ,idk why. There are no plot holes on aot
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

695 by catscho »»
Aug 18, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 21, 2021

466 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

514 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

820 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 27, 11:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.