Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 6, 2020 7:15 PM

Oct 2007
Katarina manage to avoid her doom, then proceed to eat some snacks. :3

the culprit finally reveal himself. Looking forward to next week.
Jun 6, 2020 7:24 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was fantastic, it got me nervous in the beginning because of the first drama, but that ending was amazing this show pulled a 180 in like 2 minutes.

and dang that cliffhanger was just both fantastic and infuriating,
"Anime is trash... and so am I"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 6, 2020 7:59 PM

Jun 2013
I'm glad we're back on track with the real story. I though tit was funny how everyone in Bakarina's harem basically defending her from the other villainesses by saying she's an idiot lol

Ngl, that part where Geordo was talking about black magic users having to sacrifice people freaked me out in the manga and even in the anime. I think it was because it was dark in the manga and it was nighttime when I read it.

Never trust characters that are too kind! Sirius Dieke makes his move :(
臭い-
Jun 6, 2020 8:01 PM

Nov 2013
Damn the story got dark all of a sudden! Nice

I knew the president had a role to play ever since he told Catarina about the East Library, and then she got trapped in the book. Iirc the black fog also showed up while Catarina was alone in the caves eating mushrooms.

I wonder what his problem is though, he called her a hypocrite for saving all the lonely guys, so perhaps he feels she’s the one being saved. Jealousy?
Let’s see how this plays out...
Jun 6, 2020 8:30 PM

Aug 2019
wait what nono what. Why am i suddenly scared like whats happening isn't a joke anymore and peoples lives are legit in danger now.
They had me in the first half i won't lie, i really thought something had backfired for Katarina but thank God i was wrong. But then the sudden disappearance and talk of dark arts kinda got me like, hahaha its just a weird rumour right? No way someone who hates Katarina and poses dark magic could exist in the school? And i'm sure Maria will come back soon, this is a happy anime so i'm sure we'll get a happy ending right?
dear lord was i wrong, shit just got very serious and extremely spicy with that cliff hanger. and you can fucking tell its serious when SilverLink start labelling the episodes in "Part"s.
oh no, it aignt gonna be sun shine and rainbows anymore is it :(
Jun 6, 2020 8:56 PM

Oct 2008
Finally a proper intense serious episode!
Things are getting way out of hand!
i wonder how would they conclude this...
5/5.

Jun 6, 2020 9:03 PM

Dec 2019
This episode was pretty good! The story finally picked up and I quite enjoyed it. I loved how everyone was just speaking ill of Katarina when trying to defend her xD Katarina doesn't really help herself though.

The presidente being the hidden route was rather obvious, they made made sure to make it even more blatant throughout the episode, though it was still pretty cool and got me hooked for what's gonna happen next episode. 4/5
Jun 6, 2020 9:13 PM
Apr 2018
This might be totally irrelevant but am I the only who picked up the student council president's full name (Sirius Dieke)? Especially the way Katarina says it. Either way nice pun from the story tellers.
Jun 6, 2020 10:51 PM
Feb 2019
Today's episode was so unexpected. I like it.

Oh wait, I think I could figure out the reason why Sirius hate Katarina right now if I put myself as a Fortune Lover player.
anodasinJun 6, 2020 10:57 PM
Jun 6, 2020 10:57 PM
Apr 2020
Simple-minded sister (Keith), far too simple-minded (Mary), idiot & dumb (Alan), isn't that clever (Sophia)...
Geordo, Nicol and Maria didn't call Katariana baka.

So the President is the antagonist. I actually thought that he's going to be part of Bakarina's harem. Hahaha. But, why does he despise Bakarina? Backstory?

Bakarina is about to experience doom. Sometimes, spoilers are helpful. Bakarina doesn't know how to conquer the secret character because she didn't listen to her friend. What will she do? Excited for the next episode.
Jun 6, 2020 10:58 PM

Mar 2019
I'm a little nervous if the bad ending actually happens. Also, I guess it was a bit predictable that this Sirius Dieke turned out to be a conquerable route.

“I will leave this city and go to another one. I hope that I will meet someone. Someone just for me. But if that special someone falls in love with me I will have to leave that someone. Even so, I want to meet that special someone. This is what I think as I leave the city with no people." - Chii (Chobits)
Jun 6, 2020 11:05 PM

Aug 2018
Always thought it was kind of weird that there was a semi-prominent named character that's not part of Katarina's harem. When he cried at the end as Katarina blacks out... His motivations and reasons doesn't matter anymore, seeing him look so sad breaks my heart :'(
Jun 6, 2020 11:15 PM
Jun 2017
Ohh no... He revealed himself as the dark magic user.. ohh this is an exciting one since Catarina aint yet able to play that story line. Lets see how she will deal with it
Jun 6, 2020 11:55 PM

Mar 2018
adbeaver said:
Katarina so dense she straight up believed President wasn't the hidden character despite already knowing what he looks like just because he denied an "are you the bad guy?" from her. The President also probably has a tragic background or something, seems like there is more to his character

her not realizing that the president was the bad guy until he flat out told her had me swinging at the air.
Jun 7, 2020 12:17 AM
Dec 2009
I thought Katariana will use her magic on that red flag, not always working eh? eventhough Kaichou look like in agony while casting that magic.
so next episode will be Sleeping Beauty Bakarina? who will wake her up?
aaaah, I need to rewatch 3 last episode to cure my heart
Jun 7, 2020 12:27 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, that episode was really good, especially that last scene. Always knew there was something off about the president, can't wait for the next episode.
Jun 7, 2020 4:26 AM
Apr 2020
Ahhh, I really, really like these "tragic backstory/emotionally hurt" characters. I'm pretty sure he'll redeem himself in the next two episodes and maybe even fall in love with Katarina (the way the show so far has handled every problem by making another character become part of her harem LOL). I am a sucker for Yanderes after all :)
Jun 7, 2020 5:02 AM

Nov 2019
As expected of Serious Dick. The opening kinda spoiled it by replacing the doom flag images by his face.
Bakarina fails to take advantage of a spoiler XD.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 7, 2020 5:13 AM

Dec 2018
Such a cliffhanger, damn, now I have to wait
Jun 7, 2020 5:58 AM

Jul 2009
So the evil guy is the president! When they said that they all had student council business I started to think that he might have something to do with it.
But seems like he was crying in the end...
Jun 7, 2020 6:06 AM

Mar 2014
Holy shit, we knew he was the secret hard route, but HE'S THE SECRET SUPER BAD ENDING IF YOU FAIL. I'm guessing his backstory is really sad and he hates Katarina for... not reaching out to him too? Only helping the boys to save her own skin?

That big reveal gave me chills, I had my suspicions but his was a COMPLETE poker face, crazy.

I like that Katarina thought people could be born with dark magic, because I legit thought the same. Who had to die for the Sirius to get that magic, I wonder...

Also, that horrible feeling when the episode starts and you see "Part 1" in the title.... CLIFFHANGERS NOOOO
Jun 7, 2020 7:19 AM

Jan 2019
I am so scared now, epic twist
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Jun 7, 2020 8:19 AM

Apr 2015
Much better than the previous 2-3 episodes that we got. I want to see where things will go from now and what will happen.
Jun 7, 2020 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
This episode certainly took a turn for the serious and dark...

I had no doubt that Catarina was going to survive that bullying charge, simply because there's literally no proof because none of it happened and all her friends love her. Not to mention that literally the royal PRINCES Geordo and Alan are on her side too. There was very little chance she would've been exiled from that flimsy charge.

What really caught my breath was when Catarina said that that lunchtime was the last time any of them saw Maria again. I was surprised by how we're entering something dark that I didn't expect from this anime...

I sort of guessed it was Sirius because Nicol (or was it someone else?) mentioned that the accusation from the bullies came just as they were summoned to the student council. And the only other member of the student council that we know... is Sirius Dieke.

Looks like we're entering uncharted territory. Catarina had not conquered his route before coming to this world. She literally doesn't know what's going to happen. She can't plan ahead against this one.

I don't understand why Sirius hates Catarina so much too. He did look very conflicted. Especially at the end, when Catarina was being enveloped by the darkness, tears were flowing out of his eyes like he felt that he didn't really want to do this. I guess the two last episodes will cover this, and it shall be the last arc.

Excited to see where this darker route goes!
Jun 7, 2020 10:17 AM
Jan 2013
The Dark Incel Rises (2020)
Jun 7, 2020 1:28 PM

May 2019
What a twist in the doom scenarios not?

From "I may be exiled but i can have a farm, and if Geordo tries to kill me i just trow a fake snake over him"

To: "SERIOUS DICK WILL KILL YOU.. AND EVERYBODY WHO LOVE YOU"

hahaha poor bakarina. And ACTUALLY this secret route ALREADY killed her, indirectly, in her previous life.

Not again, not again!

Btw, all that was pretty predicable. I realised the Sirius was the main figure of hidden route the very first moment the show highlighted him, and that he was the dark magic user in the tomb raid. I just didnt know that this bad endo could be so dark.

It is clear that this cute show will not end with Baka's death, or Maria's, or any friend, but im not sure about the Dick. By the Cliché, he should regret, be forgiven and added to Baka's harem. But he actually may have killed a person to achieve the dark magic...
Jun 7, 2020 2:06 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I forgot about this scene. I stop reading up until this point and drop the manga since I don't want to spoil myself any further when I watch the anime.
This is going to get dark. It is doom flag confirmed yet?
Jun 7, 2020 2:42 PM

Apr 2015
it was in 16:48 that I got the bad vibes. the president looks suspicious.

edit: my gut feelings can really be scary.
kidlat020Jun 7, 2020 3:05 PM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Jun 7, 2020 3:39 PM

Nov 2011
The beginning of this episode had me laughing so hard. They all realize how much of a "Baka" out Bakarina is! <333 Lol So good.

Things took a hell of a turn as well!

I like Catarina's flashbacks to her real world self remembering about the hidden character.

Pretty obvious it was the President but it still took me by surprise.

Damn that Cliffhanger!!! Come on!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 7, 2020 4:01 PM
Nov 2019
Now begins chapter 4 - "The approaching steps of destruction" we're back on track with the LN.

Jun 7, 2020 4:28 PM

Jun 2012
That's unfair, it took 10 episodes till the plot started thicking... now we only have 2 episodes :(
Jun 7, 2020 6:12 PM

Dec 2016
What a huge plot twist! >_> it got dark very fast! And Sirius's intentions are too serious! Guess we can't judge someone by it's cover, which he revealed to have a very twisted personality. Yikes!!

So Catarina got safe with the first death flag, but the second one is very worrisome and I'm not sure what's going to happen... I am hopping they can save Maria from this nightmare.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 7, 2020 6:40 PM
Mar 2020
literally how did i not see this coming I'm so dumb lmaoooo
Jun 7, 2020 8:19 PM

Nov 2010
Now I get what my problem with this show is...
The problem with this show is that they basically set up a detective arc but made the main detective so stupid that the viewer could predict the future events episodes before they happen.
It is basically the reverse problem of the detective story the viewer can't solve, because crucial information is withheld to make the detective appear more intelligent.
In this case we get a lot of hints what the solution is, but the detective character is too stupid to recognize any of them (even though she has more information than the viewer), so most viewers will be able to solve it episodes before the reveal happens.
While the classic case leads to criticism for "ass pulls", the reverse situation has the viewer frustrated by the inability of the detective.
Probably my first time to observe this kind of reverse problem, but man is it annoying. I can understand that they wanted to make sure that the viewer understands that Bakarina is indeed an idiot, but did they need to make her that stupid? This "joke" already has a beard from south to north pole and I don't see this problem getting any better (we will probably see some simple detective work from the other characters next to balance the scale a little bit, but as long as we don't see any change from our main character this will always be a one trick pony problem).
zwolf12Jun 7, 2020 8:33 PM
Jun 8, 2020 2:22 AM

Jun 2015
Finally.. A plot. Yeah, the prez is looking fishy right off the bat. I wonder if it's a some sort of secret route.

Anyway..... That Maria hypnotize scene must be adapted to a doujin. And yes, I have a problem.
Jun 8, 2020 6:50 AM

Sep 2012
Ok then, if you say so mr anime
Jun 8, 2020 7:39 AM

Apr 2012
I suspected that Sirius would hold some pretty significant plot twist but okay I did not see him being a villain.
Jun 8, 2020 7:44 AM
Dec 2019
Oh my, what a turn of events in this episode!

Straight off we had a doom flag for Catarina, though this was swiftly defused by her friends. The doom flag was bound to happen sooner or later. In comparison to the previous episode this was quite dark.

I feel really sorry for Maria as she is such a sweetheart,i hope she comes back safely. And with how the episode ended I am ready for next weeks episode.
Jun 8, 2020 8:02 AM

Apr 2007
So the president is that type of character, huh. The most messed up boy in the cast who just needs saving. They tend to be the most popular in Japan lol. It was obvious he would play a big part at some point, but I never guessed this twist. I'm loving it! And we're finally done with those the boring previous 3 episodes and back to the story.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out :3
Jun 8, 2020 9:32 AM

Feb 2013
Omg OMG we are all so dead.
Jun 8, 2020 9:37 AM

Feb 2013
YosepRA said:
Finally.. A plot. Yeah, the prez is looking fishy right off the bat. I wonder if it's a some sort of secret route.

Anyway..... That Maria hypnotize scene must be adapted to a doujin. And yes, I have a problem.

Ya it was weird Prez was always their even know he not part of the main cast.
Jun 8, 2020 10:48 AM

Mar 2019
Wow what a change of pace in this series such a impactful episode.
Katarina was put on the spot but thankfully her friends came and called her dense and saved her. Also, I wonder what ever became of Maria. I like this antagonist! I noticed Sirius was crying when he put Katarina to sleep I think he doesn't want to actually do this. I'm excited to see how this will end
Jun 8, 2020 12:55 PM
May 2017
So Mr. Dick is the hidden villain
Jun 8, 2020 8:12 PM

Jan 2016
Yaayy! Back to the original content!!!

It'sa crazy how it's going be the last episode so soon... Feels like its gone by so faassstt
Jun 8, 2020 8:52 PM

Jan 2019
Finally, an episode worthy of that intense EP!

I think many of us knew the President was hiding something, but I didn't put together this much.
Jun 8, 2020 9:49 PM

Sep 2009
Just as I thought! My hunch was right about that Student Council President! :) HAHA. I knew it!
Jun 8, 2020 9:50 PM
Nov 2015
Finally main story plot kick in.

After many ( good ) filler.
Jun 8, 2020 10:03 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Welp, it was definitely a good episode. The perfect time to eat some snacks. Something that made me kinda think about what was going on with the original game that Otome Game's anime built itself off of.

It was true that she recalled "Catarina's Judgement" to be very much like the scene that was unfolding before her. Considering how the president was considered to be the "hidden character", what are the chances that in the normal doom routes the president also used his dark magic to give people the little push they needed to get Evil Bakarina executed. Just something to think about.
Jun 8, 2020 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Katarina is so dense she even needs the villain to go out of his way and explain his evil intentions to her...

Well, I guess most of us already knew about Sirius being that hinted hidden route but seriously, a guy who will kill all your friends if you fail at conquering him? Eh... isn't that a bit too extreme for an otome game? xD

Anyways, intriguing episode overall. So if I'm correct, someone had to die in order for Sirius to gain his current dark magic, right? Uhm, I wonder if the identity of said someone is relevant and will be addressed next week...
By the way, I found it odd why he called Katarina a hypocrite for saving the other characters but I guess he said that because he thinks she helped them purely out of self-interest in order to avoid the bad ends... and though it's partially true to some extent, he should already know Katarina is too much of a lovely and caring idiot to be this self-centred.

This said, I'm really looking forward to seeing how our dense MC will manage to gain the affection of such difficult love interest. Will this be the moment for Sophia to finally remember her past self who has already played this exact same route? I wonder...
Jun 9, 2020 10:19 PM

Mar 2010
This series quickly turned into a horror anime. Where did maria go.The president is dang creepy.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

195 by Ravenisbi »»
Jul 31, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

136 by removed-user »»
Jun 20, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2020

130 by removed-user »»
Jun 20, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

157 by removed-user »»
Jun 20, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2020

134 by removed-user »»
Jun 20, 8:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.