Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 27, 2019 6:56 PM
Jan 2019
ExodiaX said:
The glorious train wreck, the most hated final arc by both japanese and western people is next, get ready everyone next year will be a blast.
Let's see how low the ratings can get! Above 7 will be a miracle
Dec 27, 2019 7:36 PM

Nov 2018
Although that was a fitting end to the main story of Food Wars, and I'm glad that it went well, I'm not looking forward to the next season, as that part of the manga was shit.
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.
Dec 27, 2019 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
yea definitely shoulda end it all right here
but oooh boy, time to anticipate the train wreck of all train wrecks in a few months....im more curious of how its handled and of the reactions of the fans that see no wrong with this series

Subhankar said:
ExodiaX said:
The glorious train wreck, the most hated final arc by both japanese and western people is next, get ready everyone next year will be a blast.
Let's see how low the ratings can get! Above 7 will be a miracle

fans of this series, for whatever reason, are very forgiving as long as they have their foodgasms and waifus with precious smiles as you can see with this season's score...i got money on low 7s, AT MOST 7.4, for S5
dannymilkDec 27, 2019 9:00 PM
Dec 27, 2019 7:58 PM
Mar 2017
What a pleasant way to start the last episode, with everyone celebrating the victory, the beauty of seeing Rindou blushing and most importantly, seeing how Azami flees totally humiliated and defeated.

It was nice that short meeting of the old Elite Ten, at least there is no resentment between the three of them.
How Saitou dared to make little Momo cry, that is unforgivable, but leaving aside this now is the turn of Souma and his companions to take office as Elite Ten.
Rindou looked extremely beautiful when she responded to Megishima and now she can travel around the world with that same smile next to Tsukasa.
I definitely understand why Alice is the way she is, Soue is a very caring father.
I still can't believe that Erina herself put Souma as the number one counselor, in fact everyone was surprised, but Souma in a form of "revenge" nominated Erina as the new director of Totsuki and obviously Souma again declares that he will do Erina says that his cuisine is delicious and in turn Souma told all Totsuki students that he will accept any Shokugeki that involves his position as the first counselor.

Listening to Megumi narrate the events that happened after the victory of the rebels was so heartwarming and welcoming.
Momo opened her cake shop, which is too adorable, just like her. Saitou has his sushi place with his mother and Megishima brought his ramen to France. But without a doubt the best thing was to see Rindou with Tsukasa in the Amazon, they really make an excellent couple and as far as cooking is concerned they are perfect.
The new image changes of the girls look perfect, but without a doubt the ones that stand out the most are Erina, Alice, Nene and Megumi.
What a lovely moment when Erina and Hisako tried to be more friends when they tried to call each other with nicknames, for a moment I thought that both girls would faint from being so flushed.
But the most beautiful thing was to listen to everything Megumi did after occupying the position as the 10th counselor, she took more confidence with her gastronomic skills and decided to feed her knowledge traveling to other countries, be able to have seen every moment of Megumi in different countries put tears of joy in my eyes, my favorite was when she said "Merci", when she played soccer and she in a swimsuit in front of that pink lake.
They took a brief look at Megumi's confrontation against the Noir chef, although I feel they had to reserve it for the next season, but even so Megumi was an excellent chef and gave him a well-deserved defeat.
Ohh hell, what epic cliffhanger, ladies and gentlemen prepare, that guy who appears at the end is the reflection of problems.

I was not expecting the announcement of the fifth season at all, especially because of the disastrous outcome that the manga had, but anyway if that means seeing Megumi be an elite chef, I will see it without problems.

I really enjoyed this season, there was a great character development in several of them, among the most notable, Erina, Souma, Takumi and Megumi (both girls stand out in this).
The shokugekis were excellent and the foodgasm did not disappoint me at all, Anne is the goddess of foodgasm, so in simple words I enjoy every minute of this season and I hope to enjoy this fifth season that is approaching next year.
salbery755Dec 27, 2019 8:05 PM
Dec 27, 2019 8:01 PM
Oct 2019
salbery755 said:
What a pleasant way to start the last episode, with everyone celebrating the victory, the beauty of seeing Rindou blushing and most importantly, seeing how Azami flees totally humiliated and defeated.

It was nice that short meeting of the old Elite Ten, at least there is no resentment between them three.
How Saitou dared to make little Momo cry, that is unforgivable, but leaving aside this now is the turn of Souma and his companions to take office as Elite Ten.
Rindou looked extremely beautiful when she responded to Megishima and now she could round the world with that same smile next to Tsukasa.
I definitely understand why Alice is the way she is, Soue is a very caring father.
I still can't believe that Erina herself put Souma as the number one advisor, in fact everyone was surprised, but Souma in a form of "revenge" nominated Erina as the new director of Totsuki and obviously Souma again declares that he will do Erina says that his cuisine is delicious and in turn Souma told all Totsuki students that he will accept any Shokugeki that involves his position as the first counselor.

Listening to Megumi narrate the events that happened after the victory of the rebels was so heartwarming and welcoming.
Momo opened her cake shop, which is too adorable, just like her. Saitou has his sushi place with his mother and Megishima brought his ramen to France. But without a doubt the best thing was to see Rindou with Tsukasa in the Amazon, they really make an excellent couple and as far as cooking is concerned they are perfect.
The new image changes of the girls look perfect, but without a doubt the ones that stand out the most are Erina, Alice, Nene and Megumi.
What a lovely moment when Erina and Hisako tried to be more friends when they tried to call each other with nicknames, for a moment I thought that both girls would faint from being so flushed.
But the most beautiful thing was to listen to everything Megumi did after occupying the position as the 10th councilor, she took more confidence with her gastronomic skills and decided to feed her knowledge traveling to other countries, having seen every moment of Megumi in different countries put tears of joy in my eyes, my favorite was when she said "Merci", when she played soccer and she in swimsuit in front of that pink lake.
They took a brief look at Megumi's confrontation against the chef Noir, although I feel they had to reserve it for the next season, but even so Megumi was an excellent chef and gave him a well-deserved defeat.
Ohh hell, what epic cliffhanger, ladies and gentlemen prepare, that guy who appears at the end is the reflection of problems.

I was not expecting the announcement of the fifth season at all, especially because of the disastrous outcome that the manga had, but anyway if that means seeing Megumi be an elite chef, I will see it without problems.

I really enjoyed this season, there was a great character development in several of them, among the most notable, Erina, Souma, Takumi and Megumi (both girls stand out in this).
The shokugekis were excellent and the foodgasm did not disappoint me at all, Anne is the goddess of foodgasm, so in simple words I enjoy every minute of this season and I hope to enjoy this fifth season that is approaching next year.

(season 5 :Blue arc intensifies (vol 33) )
ithyphallic60Dec 27, 2019 8:06 PM
Dec 27, 2019 8:57 PM
Jun 2017
Just love the final episode... as an anime only i just love how they have ended this series... the new elite 10 plus erina as director. Nice...

#TeamErina
#TeamMegumi
#TeamSoma
Dec 27, 2019 9:52 PM
Jan 2018
I have a doubt.
Does every arcs in the next season is gonna be horrible or is it just the BLUE arc that sucks.

Are the BEACH EXAM arc and Le DESSERT [only an epilogue] arc good, or they are also bad like the BLUE ARC.
Dec 27, 2019 9:56 PM
Feb 2017
I liked the "epilogue" at the end of it. Hope the next season is better (although as everyone has heard it gets pretty bad lol).
Dec 27, 2019 10:21 PM

Dec 2016
nice aftermaths - can this please mean that there's not going to be a season 5?

AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Dec 27, 2019 10:28 PM
Oct 2019
Sopseii said:
I have a doubt.
Does every arcs in the next season is gonna be horrible or is it just the BLUE arc that sucks.

Are the BEACH EXAM arc and Le DESSERT [only an epilogue] arc good, or they are also bad like the BLUE ARC.

beach exam wasn't that interesting

the main problem was (le dessert)

and imo the only good thing about Le Dessert was :

Dec 27, 2019 11:09 PM

Jan 2018
fucking rushed!!! the whole onsen investigation should have been a 1-2 episode! the midnight chef's were introduced in that arc. also the money bath of my girl megumi.
Dec 27, 2019 11:22 PM

Nov 2011
This is the end guys. Everything after this is non-canon!

Dec 27, 2019 11:35 PM
Feb 2019
I loved this final episode, really wrapped everything up nice and dandy. I was in a great mood watching this episode, until the final 30 seconds. the face that showed up in the last scene single-handedly confirmed the death of Food Wars, leaving me and the rest of the manga readers bracing ourselves for the sh#tstorm that is about to arrive.
Dec 27, 2019 11:52 PM
Mar 2014
Wow! after so many years, can't believe it finally ended the Main Arc.

Who is that new Guy? that came into the office at the end of the episode.
Dec 27, 2019 11:53 PM

Oct 2018
a new character appeared at the end.....

btw next season is the finale?
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Dec 28, 2019 12:29 AM

Dec 2011
This is the true end for me here.
Dec 28, 2019 12:35 AM

Aug 2018
Wow this feels like the very last episode of this series.... so there will be another season ey its better if they end this in this episode/chapter in manga.Oh well i want to see them all graduate together so im fine with it.

Btw erina looks prettier in her new look.
Im happy to see tsukasa and rindo together travelling lol i ship them
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Dec 28, 2019 12:56 AM
Mar 2018
If we could just skip the post credit scene, this would have served as a perfect ending for the anime and there was no need for S5. But after watching the final moments of the episode I've some hope that the anime might do better than the manga in the final arc. Still hoping for an anime original ending.
Dec 28, 2019 1:41 AM

Aug 2013
And there's the end of this glorious series everyone even though the Azami arc was dragged all to hell. Season 5 does not exist, but most likely somehow it'll get praised.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 28, 2019 1:50 AM

Nov 2016
i know what happens after this through spoiler reading and reading the final 10 chapters or so after finding out the manga was ending but this season ends at what chapter
Dec 28, 2019 2:19 AM

May 2016
Must say that the did an absolute incredible work to produce such a high quality
episode like this. Reminded me of the S2 back when I watched in 2016 every episode
was fresh and new just like this

7.9/10 from me

If all 12 episodes were only like I would have gave it 10/10.
And Kobayashi’s smile was pure million dollar smile, not to
forget Mama Megumin, Yukihira went back to his kid haircut
which I find really a good idea to illustrate that he hasn’t changed.

I will be looking forward to the new season and lets cross our fingers
For a good whole season like this episode.
Dec 28, 2019 2:28 AM

May 2019
I really enjoyed this season. Soma's voice actor is so talented, he really highlights the thematic essence of the narrative. Despite the foreboding tone surrounding everyone's claims for the 5th season, I'm still excited.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 28, 2019 2:29 AM

May 2019
I really enjoyed this season. Soma's voice actor is so talented, he really highlights the thematic essence of the narrative. Despite the foreboding tone surrounding everyone's claims for the 5th season, I'm still excited.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.

Itachi Uchiha
Dec 28, 2019 2:30 AM

May 2019
I really liked this season. Soma's voice actor is amazing, he highlights the thematic essence of SnS extremely well. Despite the foreboding tone surrounding criticism of the final arc, I'm still looking forward to the next season.

Itachi Uchiha
Dec 28, 2019 2:58 AM
Oct 2019
HeroSoulReaperX said:
i know what happens after this through spoiler reading and reading the final 10 chapters or so after finding out the manga was ending but this season ends at what chapter

i think from chapter 264
Dec 28, 2019 3:25 AM

Jan 2018
D-DID THEY JUST SKIP A WHOLE ARC!?!?!?! WHAT
Dec 28, 2019 6:00 AM

Feb 2014
The epilogue was done really well. It was a nice montage in seeing how all the cast, elite ten members or not, as well as previous members, were doing a few months after the climax of the team shokugeki. Megami's segment with her travelling the world was nice, including the shot of her in that sexy bikini. =3

As for Erina and Hisako, their attempt to become more casual with their names was incredibly cute. In my eyes, I'd ship them together. =P

I was thinking that the episode would end around this point, but I got that prediction wrong. The episode continued and skimmed right through the Hot Springs arc from Volume 31 in a flash before ending with the smirking guy in front of Erina.

With season 5 on it's way pretty soon, anime-only viewers will find out more about that guy. As for me, I'm not that far into the next arc in the manga, so I can't say whether I agree with some users calling the next arc a trainwreck or not just yet. Only one way to find out, then...

8.5/10 for this season. =3
Dec 28, 2019 6:14 AM
Aug 2016
KlinyKlinn said:
D-DID THEY JUST SKIP A WHOLE ARC!?!?!?! WHAT

The hot springs part it's not an arc, but just the introduction for the Midnight chefs arc... but still i'm disappointed that they basically skipped all this, since i loved Megumi in that chapters... but whatever i guess.

Also, if i remember correctly in the manga Erina wanted the first seat, while Soma pushed her by saying something like:
Soma "of course i'm gonna be in the first seat"
Erina "if you still think that i'm better than you, if you're first seat where should i go?"
Soma "obviously... you're gonna be the headmaster!"
Dec 28, 2019 7:15 AM
Oct 2019
Meta_Yoshi said:
The epilogue was done really well. It was a nice montage in seeing how all the cast, elite ten members or not, as well as previous members, were doing a few months after the climax of the team shokugeki. Megami's segment with her travelling the world was nice, including the shot of her in that sexy bikini. =3

As for Erina and Hisako, their attempt to become more casual with their names was incredibly cute. In my eyes, I'd ship them together. =P

I was thinking that the episode would end around this point, but I got that prediction wrong. The episode continued and skimmed right through the Hot Springs arc from Volume 31 in a flash before ending with the smirking guy in front of Erina.

With season 5 on it's way pretty soon, anime-only viewers will find out more about that guy. As for me, I'm not that far into the next arc in the manga, so I can't say whether I agree with some users calling the next arc a trainwreck or not just yet. Only one way to find out, then...

8.5/10 for this season. =3

i just want to inform u that

yuki morosaki was not involved in the next arc
(Morisaki who works with the author in the previous arcs and she is the brains of all the recipes used in the series. The series officially lists her as a "collaborator")
Dec 28, 2019 7:30 AM

Jun 2014
Wholesome ending, really liked it.

I dont think we really need season 5 but whatever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2019 2:17 PM

Dec 2015
Nice end. After the previous season and that 12 episodes which felt a bit boring (first time I gave 9 instead of 8) this one was better again. Still an 8 - the cooking and chars get repetitive - but better than the previous one cause we finally got to see a real finale and all the chars later in their positions as members of the elite ten.

Would work as real finale ... but I'm going to watch the next season as well - which should get works according to the people that know the manga.

Too bad Megumi is onle 10 seat. Would have ranked her higher.
Dec 28, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2016
This series was a bit disappointing, hopefully the next one will be better.
Dec 28, 2019 3:57 PM

Dec 2014
I don't know why but this arc was one of the best..really likec the last episode and wrap up of it all
Dec 28, 2019 6:07 PM

Nov 2009
Nice end,

tho... felt like they should have turned the Spring Arc... into an actual Arc or OVA...

But I guess they wanted to show us the "End Game A-41" character at the end of this season as a teaser for next season...

ugh... I have no idea what they're going to do with the next season... but from the ending of this season, they haven't changed much compared to how it's done in the Manga... (since someone said this season it would be "anime original" end, which is debunked, cause it's literally the same end as the manga)

Which means the next season with A-41 (that what I am calling the dude, hehe) is most likely going to be the same as the manga. (maybe just with a better flow... and not mini-time-skips)

I call him A-41 cause:
amlgDec 28, 2019 6:13 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 28, 2019 7:07 PM

Jun 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
Also, did they really "adapt" the arc that precedes the final one, where Megumi and Souma encounter that mysterious chef, in the span of like 30 seconds? .
Exactly I came here to just to check if my guess was true because it did seem like they adapted a whole arc in few seconds. That was terrible btw.

Dec 28, 2019 8:07 PM

Nov 2018
Well the 4th season is over. I'm slightly disappointed that they completely rushed the Hot Springs Inn Investigation arc

As a manga reader I can dare say that after the 4th season in the final arc it gets downhill. Though I hope JC Staff makes it better which I think won't happen. Even still, they did introduce that "mysterious character" at the end who met with Erina(I'll call him mysterious character to not give away spoilers)

So does this mean they'll change the final arc a bit? Guess we can just wait till 5th season comes
Dec 28, 2019 8:20 PM
Aug 2019
Hello I'm just curious. Many manga reader said that the next arc would be bad. When I checked, it's the hot spring arc. Will the anime skip this arc next season?
Dec 28, 2019 8:37 PM
Oct 2019
GemRaniel said:
Hello I'm just curious. Many manga reader said that the next arc would be bad. When I checked, it's the hot spring arc. Will the anime skip this arc next season?

manga readers r talking about the new villain and the (blue arc)

1- new villian too op and cooler than souma
2- love rival
3- character regression
4. yuki morosaki not involved in the blue arc (Morisaki is the brains of all the recipes used in the series. The series officially lists her as a"collaborator").
5. removed almost 70% of cooking from the manga (meaning showing only the results)
6. evil mafia chefs and clowns cooking with some kind of a weapon like Chainsaw and dynamite more
7. foodgasm was no longer interesting
9. dealing with nakiri's family again.
10.superpower
11. rushed
12. plus the epilogue be like: wait...WHAT...thats it
13. from comedy to worst drama and romance
and more
ithyphallic60Jan 2, 2020 5:37 AM
Dec 28, 2019 8:39 PM
Aug 2019
starchild91 said:
GemRaniel said:

manga readers r talking about the new villain and the (blue arc)

1- new villian too op and cooler than souma
2- love rival
3- character regression
4. yuki morosaki not involved in the blue arc (Morisaki is the brains of all the recipes used in the series. The series officially lists her as a"collaborator").
5. removed almost 70% of cooking from the manga (meaning showing only the results)
6. cooking with some kind of a weapon like CHAINSAW and more
7. foodgasm was no longer interesting
9. dealing with nakiri's family again.
10.superpower
11. rushed
12. plus the epilogue be like: wait...WHAT...thats it
and more

Ohh I see... Thank you!
Dec 28, 2019 9:50 PM

Oct 2008
What a great way to end S4 of this show.
but i think i missed the current 2nd seat and 3rd seat?
never knew Megumi is 10th seat, she should be higher.
And Takumi Aldini is just 7th seat? he should be higher as well i think
scumbag Eizan kept his 8th seat? why? to all those trashtalking he has done!?
then Alice is 6th seat...nice for her!
then Kurokiba is 5th seat of course...then 4th would Hayama...
oh i replayed it, the 3rd seat is Kuga. 2nd is Satoshi! and Kinokuni is now 9th seat!
5/5.
8/10.
that last part i wonder who that is...i hope someone strong as well!

Dec 28, 2019 10:06 PM

Jan 2013
What an ending!
Never expected that Yukihira would be the 1st chair! WOW! After so many years and season, finally! It was so great watching all of these episodes!
Erina's position makes a lot of sense, there isn't anyone better than her for the director.

The Megumi scene was really good! And Erina too, glad they all grew a lot.
And the hunt/travel of Rindou and Tsukashi, finally they are having fun.

Can't believe the green-haired girl (Isshiki's friend) took 8th place! Whaaaaaat!

So happy for Megumi!!! 10th place! She totally deserved that!

The boss himself ahaha

Great ending touch.

So glad to have another season! Thank you guys!

What a season! To watch them all after all these years...damn.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 28, 2019 11:43 PM

Sep 2017
okay so the true end game for this series has been done along with its best arc, central arci. finally got to see Erina in her new hairstyle and Mama Megumi! though i kinda disappointed they skipped megumi and souma moments in the hot spring arc. i wish i could see some rindou and tsukasa romantic moments since i ship those two lol

that bastard appeared at the end... dunno if i will continue this, since spring will have many better anime to watch

big hope for original ending
Dec 29, 2019 1:39 AM

Mar 2013
Well that's kind of a bummer they showed up almost all of the Hot Spring Arc in just a half of the Episode. Especially Megumi against Monarch, well nothing happens in particular anyway so I'll let it slide... But still, it's weird not to see a whole arc of hot spring arc in 1-2 Episodes atleast and they just skip it like a recap episode. That arc is good as an introductory arc for the new villain organization in Blue Arc imo.

And apparently he appeared in the end, huh? Get ready for...

Wholesome Episode atleast, I see some Original scenes there which is nice to see for me... Next arc is like 180 degree compared to this arc if you asked me. Not particularly bad imo, but the arc is just a bit more absurd and less cooking scenes (only the results I mean. No more "processing the ingredients" scene and such) than what we had (Unless if they plan to add "original" cooking scene or other that makes the series more shounen like the first season, then I'm down for it.). Also "unsatisfied" Ending for that arc, smh...
Rio-Dec 29, 2019 1:48 AM
Dec 29, 2019 1:43 AM
Jun 2012
I don't see why the series didn't just end like this minus the last 20 seconds. You could have fooled me into thinking it was.
Dec 29, 2019 3:34 AM

Dec 2013
A time skip ending! So many new hairstyles!

I like the new Totsuki and all of the new seats shown in this episode.

They rushed the hot spring arc so badly it become nonsensical. They should've left it for next season.

The ideal ending for the series so I'm not going to even bother watching the next season.
Dec 29, 2019 4:16 AM

May 2015
That yuri moment at the end was creepy. ;d
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 29, 2019 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
you can tell by the eyes at the last 3 seconds he is going to be the wow factor on next season.
Dec 29, 2019 11:40 AM

Jul 2019
LordTahx said:
Well the 4th season is over. I'm slightly disappointed that they completely rushed the Hot Springs Inn Investigation arc

Wait that was it?! I thought this was a mere preview. The Hot Spring Arc was imo one of the better moments of the manga.

In any case, this episode was the show's true ending with all of the original goals achieved. It was a very happy and satisfying ending. However, when I see all those side characters talking ambitiously I think to myself "Just shut it. You have served your purpose."
Dec 29, 2019 6:29 PM

Aug 2007
I like how this arc ended. I dont read the manga and its perfect. Perfect in the way I like to end the story of Souma and his companios. But No. BTW Erina and Hisako don't look like friends. The foinal scene they look more like lovers. Fans can ship this 2.

I read that the next arc ruined the manga, the story and I can say ended the manga. Still, I don't want to read the manga. I am really lazy to read mangas with too much volumes.
Dec 29, 2019 7:22 PM

Nov 2018
Seygneur said:
LordTahx said:

Wait that was it?! I thought this was a mere preview. The Hot Spring Arc was imo one of the better moments of the manga.

In any case, this episode was the show's true ending with all of the original goals achieved. It was a very happy and satisfying ending. However, when I see all those side characters talking ambitiously I think to myself "Just shut it. You have served your purpose."

Considering they just rushed the whole arc in 2-3 mins without even revealing the "Mysterious Chef"s identity as well as the organization, there's a possibility that they might show more about it in 5th season.

And I agree with ending, S4 had the perfect ending for SnS and S5 would just be an extension nobody asked for
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

108 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2019

70 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

64 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

61 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

65 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.