Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 1, 2019 3:46 AM

Nov 2018
That was actually quite an intense episode to be fair, feel bad for Angela

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 15, 2019 4:29 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, a great episode after 10 or 11 bad or average ones.

Angela collapsing and her mother's death was really worrying.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 25, 2019 7:13 AM

Jul 2015
Saddest episode so far in my opinion

What was supposed to be Angela's greatest moment turned out to be the saddest, with Tao gone, her mother passing away, and her slowly breaking down without anyone reaching for her, I hope her life doesn't end on a tragic note...

Dec 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Mar 2015
Really happy for Carole and Tuesday, but the things happening to Angela sure put a dampener on things!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 27, 2019 6:05 PM

May 2018
I have no sympathy for Angela. She's been nothing but a spoiled, snotty, bitch since her debut episode. Hopefully, she's learned something from this.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Dec 28, 2019 9:44 PM

Mar 2012
i see people complaining about ertegun not mentioning roddy but these award shows are mostly scripted, he wouldn't mention him because he is not prominent in the industry. the thing about tao not going to angela is explained in the episode too. he says he lacks human emotions, empathy is hard for him.
Dec 29, 2019 4:32 AM

Mar 2010
Poor angela.. maybe now hopefully she thinks for herself and finds her own spirit. Dont do it for your so called mom or Tao, choose your own life and how you want to continue!

I would go crazy too if they all want me to be this or that and even make a perfect copy :/ but she knew Tao liked that stuff so yeah...

Still sad tho... too many events for her at one time and she has no one to depend on now..

Carol and tuesday with crystal were great!
Jan 5, 2020 11:04 PM

May 2015
The impactful song combined with the fantastic imagery hit me really hard at the end. Might change my score of 9/10 to a 10 if the finale captivates me.
Jan 6, 2020 8:44 PM
Nov 2010
Those ending credits made the collapse of Angela even worst. I hope she pulls through it. I'm surprised they killed off Dahlia. Overall I thought it was a bit underwhelming as well- with things coming to a head I don't really know what to feel. We had Carole's birthday, Tao going underground to attack Jerry, Angela's spiral into drug use and mental breakdown but most of all the songs really lacked punch.

I was pretty disappointed with what was supposed to be a really powerful and uplifting song that gave hope. And really disappointed by Angela's song- mainly cuz it was a bit too literal?

I feel like Carole & Tuesday needed like a "Firework" or "Just the Way You Are." Or just emotional performance on youtube- and Angela could've really capitalized on her emotions with something like that dude on xfactor regarding his bestfriend "Jealous" by Labrinth- like a performance that moves you to tears and then, you know, make her collapse...but instead they kinda just train wrecked her performance with a very literal song of what she was feeling (even though the song was probably decided before all the bad news) by Tao's AI.
Jan 17, 2020 8:35 PM

Feb 2010
I always thought Tuesday would be my favorite character since she’s exactly the kind of character the I love, especially her style. She’s just so cute but the more I watch this the more I love Angela. She’s such a great character. I expected her to be stuck up and braty and she’s so hard working and is just trying her best to make everyone happy. Poor thing.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Feb 12, 2020 9:39 AM

Jun 2015
Having a The Cure song represent the episode couldn't be any more fitting.
Rest in peace Dahlia. My condolescences, Angela.
We got some wholesomeness earlier in the episode, but it was a calm before the storm.
Those drugs sure had some negative impact on Angela, I doubt it was just Dahlia's death.
Jun 20, 2020 4:00 AM
Feb 2020
YOOOOOOOOOOO STEVE AOKI IS IN THIS EPISODE FOR A SEC!! At like 13:16 OMGGG
Jul 23, 2020 6:12 PM

Apr 2013
Wow, that was one heck of a way to end her performance and at a Grammy.

Nov 23, 2022 5:43 PM

Oct 2022
I think it’d be cool if C&T taught Angela how to make her own music so she can have a better outlet than drugs and she can start building her support group again, and then show that music can never be fully captured by a machine.
Jan 16, 4:27 PM
Aug 2020
wow

it was intense

another great episode

otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

111 by OtterBoy1 »»
Yesterday, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2019

212 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 28, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

73 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 27, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

82 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 25, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

77 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 8:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.