Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 1, 2019 6:27 AM
Jan 2018
HOOfan_1 said:
Mich666 said:

Few clarifications based on the novel (spoilers only up to this episode):

What version of the novel did you read? Did you read the Original version or the 2017 remake?

I am wondering if the 2017 remake changed some plot points from the original and the anime is just following it more closely. I am wondering if the remake cuts out most of the romance stuff.
The script should be ~99% unchanged in the remake. They just cut to black during H-scenes, and from what I've heard the most they've done is they've updated a few pop-culture references and a couple of lines were altered to be less sexually overt.
May 1, 2019 6:32 AM

May 2017
alshu said:
Suddenly a comedy...yes those subside scenes had for some reason very comic timing. Especially the one she gets ran over by a truck.
Also she gets better after some pep talk...

Drop.

I was expecting better puzzles to solve and more entertaining situations to solve.

I'm only gonna say this again once... The "better puzzles to solve" are literally coming up now. This first arc was just the introduction arc and it was the weakest arc of the visual novel. The reason why the story is so amazing is because of what comes after this, so dropping it now while the best has yet to come seems a bit silly.
May 1, 2019 6:33 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
god damn this anime has some grade A milfs
May 1, 2019 7:12 AM

May 2018
ycleped said:

I'm only gonna say this again once...

Why you even bother?
When someone want's to drop something it's pretty much set in stone...try latter but to your friends or a person you know better.

ycleped said:
The "better puzzles to solve" are literally coming up now.

It''s not only that - the dialogues and the interpersonal connections here rub me the wring way. Some early puzzles and miseries could help bear those.
Also some foreshadowing here and there.
May 1, 2019 7:14 AM

May 2017
alshu said:
ycleped said:

I'm only gonna say this again once...

Why you even bother?
When someone want's to drop something it's pretty much set in stone...try latter but to your friends or a person you know better.

ycleped said:
The "better puzzles to solve" are literally coming up now.

It''s not only that - the dialogues and the interpersonal connections here rub me the wring way. Some early puzzles and miseries could help bear those.
Also some foreshadowing here and there.

There's been a ton of foreshadowing so far. You've probably just missed it. There is a reason why YU-NO is one of the top rated visual novels of all time and it's because of how the story progresses after this, so please, give it a chance.
May 1, 2019 8:06 AM

Aug 2018
Honestly it was the best episode out of the 5 already aired.

I loved Takumi's several attempts to time rewind in order to save Ayumi, fighting her own drawn fate. It must have been so harsh for him to see her dying dozen of times by so many ways. Fortunately, he decided to take another path to save her & solve everything, acting differently : a peaceful way of ending stuff, something he did not try yet but worked this time.

The moments where he & Kaori punched this Toyotomi were hella cool, he deserved more lol
At some point I thought Takumi would hire the 2 thugs who previously beat him up to take care of this dude.

Also, a bit surprising that they still decided to give a bit of ecchi shots (Kaori acting like a hottie in her a hotel lol) in such a hard & serious episode. Guess they stood loyal to their vibe eheh
May 1, 2019 8:17 AM

Feb 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
god damn this anime has some grade A milfs

I wonder if there are canon ages for them. Ayumi, Ichijou and Eriko look like they are in their early to mid-twenties. I wouldn't even call that MILF yet. Kaori looks like she could be late-twenties to mid-thirties...that's very early MILF territory.
May 1, 2019 8:32 AM

May 2012
I personally don't see any rape. She was not forced or threaten to have sex (losing a job that you like is not real threat). She could easily choose not to have sex and throw that man out of her house

ANd honestly if I were the MC shoe I would not have saved this stupid mentally-ill woman who suicide over some stupid research/job
May 1, 2019 8:38 AM
May 2014
Yu-No one of best anime of 2019. 5 episode very good
May 1, 2019 8:45 AM

Apr 2017
Well that was a gory episode. I'm glad Arima managed to save Ayumi. I also hope to see more of Kaori in the next episodes.
May 1, 2019 9:12 AM

Apr 2009
Sigh I was going quote someone here but I can't follow thru with a million posts going back and forth. I feel context here in the anime is lost in perspect to Ayumi and feel frustration seeing it in posts because of the affect her circumstance had on me in relation to real life of a person who went through something similar in regards to her mental state. I can personally see it in her actions(in the game that is) because of how it was described to me and I understand the results can be to the individual from a rationale standpoint thanks to them so Ayumi's actions hits home with me a lot more. But theirs nothing I can do, after all this is the anime discussion. I just give up.
DreddMay 1, 2019 10:52 AM
May 1, 2019 10:11 AM

May 2018
ycleped said:

There's been a ton of foreshadowing so far. You've probably just missed it.

What I am trying to say is that I don't like the things that are foreshadowed...expressed myself badly.

ycleped said:
There is a reason why YU-NO is one of the top rated visual novels of all time

Never heard of those ratings (F/SN fans too loud)...only some people ranting "Steins;Gate sucks, play YU-NO instead!" and I don't play VNs so...
May 1, 2019 10:13 AM

May 2017
alshu said:
ycleped said:

There's been a ton of foreshadowing so far. You've probably just missed it.

What I am trying to say is that I don't like the things that are foreshadowed...expressed myself badly.

ycleped said:
There is a reason why YU-NO is one of the top rated visual novels of all time

Never heard of those ratings...only some people ranting "Steins;Gate sucks, play YU-NO instead!" and I don't play VNs so...

On Japan's visual novel site, erogamescape, YU-NO is ranked #2 of all time. It's ranked in the top 20 of all time on VNDB, which is the westernized VN site.

What I'm saying here is that the tone shifts drastically from here on out and that the first 5 episodes are not a good representation of the rest of the story. The rest is quite different from what has taken place so far. You could choose to believe me and give it another shot, or you can drop it here. But I strongly recommend sticking with it because the payoff is worth it.
May 1, 2019 10:16 AM

Nov 2015
that was a pretty good episode, depressing but still exciting at the same time, too spicy

this show is pretty good so far, but MAL users just gotta give it low scores, that's why people should never take MAL scores into consideration before starting an anime tbh
May 1, 2019 10:47 AM
Apr 2016
Anime only watcher here. I liked the episode a lot and I can definitely see how this inspired steins gate. One thing I don't get is why can't he just go to the earlier 'save points' He could've travelled to the one he made before and reach in time.
May 1, 2019 11:01 AM
Jan 2016
Episode 5 and still enjoyable.
A standard plot, I mean everything has been laid in front of our mc and he got a cheat.
He's quite dumb for now, but he'll learn (hopefully).
And If I'm not wrong, this anime will take the same structure as Amagami series, where every heroine got their own arc.
Quite good and I think the current score isn't doing this anime any justice..
May 1, 2019 11:22 AM

May 2018
ycleped said:

On Japan's visual novel site, erogamescape, YU-NO is ranked #2 of all time. It's ranked in the top 20 of all time on VNDB, which is the westernized VN site.

And I don't play VNs thus I was never interested in their ratings...even less eroge ratings.
They mean nothing too me.

And about ratings in general.
For example MAL ratings are abysmal I never take them seriously.

ycleped said:

What I'm saying here is that the tone shifts drastically from here on out...

OK lets suppose this adaptation changes and practically becomes entirely different show from this point on...
Why should I care?
I missed one good show - big deal!
Why should you care about me missing something?
May 1, 2019 12:39 PM
May 2016
Nayout said:
THESE DETAILS ARE BEAUTIFUL
the mirror with in mirrors , so is it worth watching this episode
May 1, 2019 12:40 PM
May 2016
AZY-sama said:
that was a pretty good episode, depressing but still exciting at the same time, too spicy

this show is pretty good so far, but MAL users just gotta give it low scores, that's why people should never take MAL scores into consideration before starting an anime tbh
not related to this anime but chitoge is best wafiu
May 1, 2019 1:29 PM
Feb 2009
omg I wanted to slap Ayumi half way through the episode
May 1, 2019 2:18 PM

Oct 2012
HOOfan_1 said:
I wonder if there are canon ages for them. Ayumi, Ichijou and Eriko look like they are in their early to mid-twenties. I wouldn't even call that MILF yet. Kaori looks like she could be late-twenties to mid-thirties...that's very early MILF territory.

Takuya is 16-17, the same applies to other students
Ayumi is 26, it is said she's 10 years older than Takuya.
Yu-No (the girl in the beginning) is 20 (can be different in the remake)
Mitsuki is in her second year of teaching after the college so probably 22-23.

Other characters we don't really know.

HOOfan_1 said:
I am wondering if the remake cuts out most of the romance stuff.

Can't say for the remake this is based on but there was really romance stuff missing from Ayumi arc in the anime. The following arcs would be probably the same, it seems they don't want to show Takuya as ladykiller as there should be at least one mandatory romance it the series else the story won't probably work. Of course, by scrapping the romance they are removing a lot of impact and appeal of some chracters and effectively make us care less about them which can be a problem. Some motivations are also removed because Takyua cares deeply about everyone But then again, the story itself can probably omit most of the romance stuff and still be good.

Still, it felt bit weird that he didn't even embraced Ayumi in the end which would emphasise their closeness a lot more. And for Mio or Kanna, the romance-less developement would make even less sense because it closely ties with their stories. Heck, Mitsuki route can't even exist without at least some sort of implied romance (and that's really all we ask for, no need to show ero-scenes of course).
Mich666May 1, 2019 2:38 PM
May 1, 2019 3:27 PM

Feb 2019
Mich666 said:

Ayumi is 26,
Mitsuki is in her second year of teaching after the college so probably 22-23.

yeah, I don't consider that old enough to be considered MILF

Still, it felt bit weird that he didn't even embraced Ayumi in the end which would emphasise their closeness a lot more.

His relationship with Ayumi doesn't make much sense unless he was interested in her romantically. It really seemed like he had a thing for her even in the anime. His dad even seemed to encourage him to go for it. THe way his dad's letter read, he was also pulling a Hank Pym, trying to rescue his wife that everyone assumed was dead from whatever dimension he knew she was sent to. In that case it doesn't make sense for him to remarry, unless he did it for money, her research, or to give his son a companion. I doubt her would marry a woman that young to get her to act as a second mother to his son.
May 1, 2019 3:53 PM
Apr 2019
Leo said:
Good thing Toyotomi got hit with that pot.

It's painful seeing Ayumi dying every time, especially getting hit by that truck.

Did you watch Steins; Gate?
May 1, 2019 6:05 PM
Nov 2018
aw no kissing against the mirror scene, still liked the ep
May 1, 2019 6:48 PM

Apr 2009
Yeah it really sucked that they took Ayumi/Takuya out for me as its my favorite in the game.
May 2, 2019 12:31 AM
Jan 2018
BLCD said:
Every week I just wait for the rating to rise...
elementex said:
please give this a 10 if you like it, there is no reason this should be at 6.33 and somehow it's score is dropping despite consistently getting better.
junmisugi said:
Rating of this anime is really depressing. Episode was great, it was harsh to watch all suicides all over again but... they really delivered quite good story here and they even showed us something like paralell worlds with those mirror scene in lift.
ycleped said:
I agree, the rating of this show is very sad. It's much better than a 6.33 and should be at least a 7.5 at this point. Hell, even Island is rated higher than this, which is a complete joke because this is so much better than Island.

Once the season ends, though, all scores from people that dropped it without finishing 3 episodes get removed. So all the people that watched 1 episode and gave it a 2 or 3 and dropped it - their rating will be removed from the total score.

I anticipate though by the time the second cour rolls around, the score should be at least over 7.
At AniDB this was briefly rated even lower than the terrible OVA, which is just crazy.

On the bright side, over at Redditanimelist, which tracks the MAL scores of redditors, the score (although even lower but they tend to better use the full scale) has clearly been going up for a while.
May 2, 2019 1:45 AM
Apr 2014
Still not sure about Kaori's intention.. and kinda doubt that's the end for Toyotomi.
May 2, 2019 2:20 AM

Mar 2009
alshu said:
Suddenly a comedy...yes those suicide scenes had for some reason very comic timing. Especially the one she gets ran over by a truck.

Glad I'm not the only one. Felt bad for laughing, actually. Perhaps it was the absurd lengths she was going to, or the way it was directed. If it was just that one scene over and over again with her in the bath, it would've been better.
May 2, 2019 2:47 AM

May 2018
Mormegil said:
that one scene over and over again with her in the bath, it would've been better.

Or maybe a bit of change depending on the location - like always the bathtub scene when she is alone in the house and jumping on purpose before the truck when they were walking alongside the road.
May 2, 2019 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
it's actually getting better
good for me not to drop this yet
actually liking the adult heroines
May 2, 2019 10:23 AM

Feb 2017
honestly i was laughing during ayumi's death scenes. that whole part reminded me a lot of steins;gate but for me it felt a lot more tragic in steins;gate than in this episode. i felt as though i couldn't really even take this episode seriously.

definitely an interesting watch because of the time travel elements but at the same time i'm not really feeling this anime

placeholder text
May 2, 2019 10:47 AM

May 2017
Holy guacamole the rating actually went up from 6.33 to 6.34
May 2, 2019 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
Whoah. They overdone it a little. Yup, you can see Ayumi's suicide few times when you do something wrong (most likely playing without guide), but everthing happens in the bathroom. It wasn't bad, I would say it worked pretty well for anime adaptation.

junmisugi said:
Rating of this anime is really depressing. Episode was great, it was harsh to watch all suicides all over again but... they really delivered quite good story here and they even showed us something like paralell worlds with those mirror scene in lift. I'm interested about some details of romance in this series. Will Takuya get some lady? Or how it will go?

And yes, rating is a joke, but as I said few times in previous threads - this is really common.

Keido said:
Anime only watcher here. I liked the episode a lot and I can definitely see how this inspired steins gate. One thing I don't get is why can't he just go to the earlier 'save points' He could've travelled to the one he made before and reach in time.

They messed up the jewels part in anime. In game it's pretty straightforward and it doesn't work randomly. And you need to set every jewel again if you travel back to that certain point.
They really simplified Ayumi's arc btw. That trash called Toyotomi tried to 'own' Ayumi few times. That part in thier house was culminating point. Of course scene with Kaori was way longer too. And he met her a lot earlier (before incident with Yakuza).
rsc-plMay 2, 2019 2:20 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 2, 2019 9:16 PM
Sep 2018
Ayumi is too pure, Damn you Toyotomi
And truck-kun strikes again
May 3, 2019 2:16 AM

Jul 2017
There's something about Ayumi looking a lot like the teacher (Sawako) from K-On that made the events worse (it also prevents me from taking her seriously as a director/scientist).

The one thing that didn't make sense was the fact that he took physical evidence from the future and magically had it on him when he went back into his old self! Surely all that gets transported is his conscience.
May 3, 2019 2:24 AM
Jan 2018
D1tchd1gger said:
The one thing that didn't make sense was the fact that he took physical evidence from the future and magically had it on him when he went back into his old self! Surely all that gets transported is his conscience.
Watch again the scene at the start of episode 2 where he experiments with the Reflector Device and the cans. Whatever he holds while making the jump stays with him.
May 3, 2019 2:43 AM

Jul 2017
Laukku said:
D1tchd1gger said:
Watch again the scene at the start of episode 2 where he experiments with the Reflector Device and the cans. Whatever he holds while making the jump stays with him.

Ah yes, I vaguely remember that now. That's the problem with watching so much and also weekly :-D
May 3, 2019 7:52 AM

Oct 2008
That ERO reporter is a dominant Virgin eater! beware!
oh how convenient, try and try untill you succeed cheat mode! i hope there's some extreme repercussions so that it would balance out since he's definitely in cheat mode!
4/5.

May 3, 2019 11:11 AM

Oct 2018
Toyotomi deserved a combo of punches.

I think this episode is a buildup practice for Takumi as he will used this time device for larger conflict later. He learned that the existence of convergence point/fate and he needed an evidence for a conflict like on this episode.

Never read the VN of this, but it definitely gave me Steins;Gate vibes. It looks like the vanilla version of Steins;Gate. I wonder if this show later also had a multi-layered of conflict like Steins;Gate, where Okabe is doomed with his choices because of its consequences.
May 3, 2019 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
I must say, Ayumi is really craetive.
May 3, 2019 5:17 PM

Mar 2019
thepath said:
I personally don't see any rape. She was not forced or threaten to have sex (losing a job that you like is not real threat). She could easily choose not to have sex and throw that man out of her house

ANd honestly if I were the MC shoe I would not have saved this stupid mentally-ill woman who suicide over some stupid research/job

Saying to someone "if you won't have sex with me you'll be fired" IS a threat and is juridically a rape. Plus she said "No" and "Stop" multiple times. Guess what? It's rape. And you are disgusting.
May 4, 2019 3:10 AM

Mar 2018
I don't think I've ever seen an adult act so childish and weak as Ayumi does and I'm not just talking about this episode. It feels like her character was created to be a victim and nothing else.
May 4, 2019 3:59 AM

May 2012
Giulia14 said:
thepath said:

Saying to someone "if you won't have sex with me you'll be fired" IS a threat and is juridically a rape. Plus she said "No" and "Stop" multiple times. Guess what? It's rape. And you are disgusting.

I might be wrong, but i do not think any cop could arrest or convict someone of rape for telling a woman to have sex with me or else you will get fired from a job

She said no but she clearly allowed him to do it anyway when she could easily stopped him. Even after her stepson caught her she insist that she want to do it to keep her job
thepathMay 4, 2019 6:30 AM
May 4, 2019 9:26 AM

Mar 2019
thepath said:
Giulia14 said:

I might be wrong, but i do not think any cop could arrest or convict someone of rape for telling a woman to have sex with me or else you will get fired from a job

She said no but she clearly allowed him to do it anyway when she could easily stopped him. Even after her stepson caught her she insist that she want to do it to keep her job

https://www.workplacefairness.org/sexual-harassment-legal-rights

"Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Sexual harassment can be unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual’s employment. EEOC guidelines define sexual harassment as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature when:
-Submission to such conduct is a term or condition of an individual’s employment. The requirement may be stated outright or may be implicit, or implied.
-Submission to or rejection of the conduct is a basis for employment decisions
-Conduct of a sexual nature has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with work performance
-Conduct of a sexual nature creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment.

Given the dynamics of the working environment and the potential for intimidation based upon power relations between employees and their supervisors or as between co-workers, sexual violence in the workplace is a real problem. The United States Department of Justice estimates that eight percent of all rapes occur while the victim is working."

And not only firing, he also said "what will happen to your son then?" which is clarly intimidating.
As you read, for the law it's a crime when there are UNWELCOME sexual advances. Unwelcome: she said No multiple times, clearly didn't feel comfortable and even cried. If he pushed on despite all of this it's a rape attitude whether you like it or not.
May 4, 2019 9:53 AM

Aug 2018
ycleped said:
Honestly, I wasn't expecting them to go completely anime-original for the first half of the episode, but here we are. Basically none of this happened in the visual novel, not to say that's a bad thing, but it's definitely different. Speaking mainly about the repeated failed attempts at saving Ayumi and Toyotomi being super aggressive/rapey, none of that actually happened in the VN.

Basically, I should stop thinking I know what's definitely going to happen here just because I've read the VN, because it's obvious they're making a lot of structural changes to the plot.

The second half of the episode, however, was almost identical to what occurred in the VN which is pretty great imo and they finished off Ayumi's arc beautifully.

What a fantastic episode. The soundtrack has been completely lacking since the start UNTIL AT 10:20 THEY BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUNS FROM THE VISUAL NOVEL, one of my favorite tracks ever. I am so glad it made it into the adaptation because it is HYPE AS FUCK!!!

OST this entire episode was on point and a huge step up from the previous episodes.

Best episode yet!

Ahhh i see. Ayumi defending him before the truck was bothering me. Reading what you said made me conclude it was an oversight (quite a big one imo) rather than bad writing.
Thanks mate, useful info.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

May 4, 2019 10:09 AM

Apr 2009
Damn i said I wasn't to post about this anymore but thank you for posting that. These laws were put in place to protect woman from the very thing Toyotomi was doing in anime and the game. Ok, this is my last post about this, I mean it this time.;)
DreddMay 4, 2019 11:31 AM
May 4, 2019 11:51 AM

May 2012

Giulia14 said:
thepath said:

"Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Sexual harassment can be unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual’s employment. EEOC guidelines define sexual harassment as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature when:
-Submission to such conduct is a term or condition of an individual’s employment. The requirement may be stated outright or may be implicit, or implied.
-Conduct of a sexual nature has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with work performance
-Conduct of a sexual nature creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment.

Given the dynamics of the working environment and the potential for intimidation based upon power relations between employees and their supervisors or as between co-workers, sexual violence in the workplace is a real problem. The United States Department of Justice estimates that eight percent of all rapes occur while the victim is working."

And not only firing, he also said "what will happen to your son then?" which is clarly intimidating.
As you read, for the law it's a crime when there are UNWELCOME sexual advances. Unwelcome: she said No multiple times, clearly didn't feel comfortable and even cried. If he pushed on despite all of this it's a rape attitude whether you like it or not.

That link does not even say that you would get prison sentence for making sexual advances that effects any person employment. And also the same link did not call this behavior a rape.
thepathMay 4, 2019 11:55 AM
May 4, 2019 12:14 PM

Mar 2019
thepath said:

Giulia14 said:

That link does not even say that you would get prison sentence for making sexual advances that effects any person employment. And also the same link did not call this behavior a rape.

Hello? So tell me, why, according to you, is there a LAW about it? Guess what? Because it's ILLEGAL. You just have to google to see that people go in prison for that, guess you just don't want to accept it. And i even quoted the part where it's called rape, can you read? lmao.

But well, if you think that intimidating a person mentioning her job and her son, keep pushing to fuck even though she says No and CRIES isn't a rape attitude, then you are just a bad person who is doing victim blaming. Hope your mom, sister or girlfriend never have to go though something like this because as i see for you is everything okay.
May 4, 2019 1:16 PM

May 2012
Giulia14 said:
thepath said:

Hello? So tell me, why, according to you, is there a LAW about it? Guess what? Because it's ILLEGAL. You just have to google to see that people go in prison for that, guess you just don't want to accept it. And i even quoted the part where it's called rape, can you read? lmao.

But well, if you think that intimidating a person mentioning her job and her son, keep pushing to fuck even though she says No and CRIES isn't a rape attitude, then you are just a bad person who is doing victim blaming. Hope your mom, sister or girlfriend never have to go though something like this because as i see for you is everything okay.

Please show me real case example of someone getting trialed for rape for blackmailing someone for sex (without physically forcing her to have sex) over somthing like losing a job. I can not find any case on google.

May 4, 2019 3:54 PM

Oct 2012
I dunno what you are even debating about... when it's obvious this is not even the reality and that it's definitely not based on US but on Japan 20 years back and their relationships and laws works quite differently there. If this is making you uncomfortable then don't try to apply your worldviews onto this series but rather watch it as something that happens in the different country.

As I said before, Ayumi trusted him completely as he was relatively nice to her before - that's why she even agreed to do something like this. She didn't say no because she wouldn't wanted to do it but because she still have lingering feelings for Koudai and towards Takuya. She felt guilty and Toyotomi clearly used her from viewer standpoint but from hers, he was someone who helped her countless times before. That doesn't make it right, of course, be he was definitely one of the people (apart from Takuya) who she leaned to and who helped her after Koudai's death.

The anime doesn't show it but this wasn't actually the first sex they had, Takuya actually saw them before in their office where it was more consensual. He even "retrieved" the documents they stole from her and she was grateful for that. Toyotomi in the game was actually more clever and not so pushy, and the only one who he antagonized was Takuya himself (aka protagonist) as he saw him as his direct rival.

She though of him as good friend and that's precisely what actually triggered her suicide when he called her a tool, betraying her feelings. She wouldn't be so utterly destroyed by that sentence if she thought nothing of him.
Mich666May 4, 2019 4:02 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.