Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 13, 2018 1:09 PM
Feb 2016
HOLY COW !! The show is doing much better than VN
Sep 13, 2018 1:50 PM

Aug 2017
Having hououin Kyouma back made the whole series worth it ^_^ it's certainly getting better since the cgi helecopter, still gives me nightmares ;-; also I like how we've gone in a big loop for the last five episodes XD
Moe_BlobSep 13, 2018 2:07 PM
Sep 13, 2018 2:45 PM

Aug 2017
ASDFGHAGKJHLJKJ HE'S FRICKIN BACK. THIS WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON I MISSED KYOUMA SO MUCH.

They got that Leskinen guy soo bad oh snap! Moeka yasss! But Mayuri and Suzuha made it this time right...
Sep 13, 2018 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
What an episode!! Haven't been this happy in a long time, all thanks to the legendary MAD SCIENTIST!!

El. Psy. Kongroo

Sep 13, 2018 6:29 PM
Apr 2016
MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCIENTISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN KYOUUUUUUMA IS BACK. WONDERFULL, AMAZING, MESMERIZING, I LOVE THIS ANIME
Sep 13, 2018 6:38 PM

Mar 2015
Why was Suzuha a child in his 2nd leap when she was a teen when he woke up from his coma??
Sep 13, 2018 7:36 PM

Sep 2012
vong10 said:
Why was Suzuha a child in his 2nd leap when she was a teen when he woke up from his coma??

That wasn't the 2nd leap, he did hundreds of them to get to that point, they just did it offscreen. He had reached 2025 by that point, which was 11 years of 2-week time leaps.
Sep 13, 2018 8:03 PM
Jan 2017
THE best epsiode of 0 so far! i remember getting really hype at this part in the game, but actually WATCHING the pheonix rise again was just so good! the smile on my face only grew wider with each word coming out of kyouma's mouth, just brilliant!
Sep 13, 2018 8:14 PM

Nov 2013

'I grant thee the title of Lab Member 009......... Hiyajo SAFINA.'

"Who-who the hell's that?!"

LOOOOL
Sep 13, 2018 10:22 PM
Apr 2018
I'm so happy with this episode! <3
Seeing Kyoma back is amazing! LAB MEMBER 001 - MAD SCIENTIST.
EL PSY CONGROO
Sep 13, 2018 11:08 PM
May 2013
well damn. that's a show-fixing episode if i've ever seen one. flawlessly executed. would've been a fucking classic if what led to it wasn't all screwed up.
Sep 14, 2018 12:22 AM
Oct 2007
EL PSY KONGROO!!!

Back to square one.. GAME ON!!!

But wut??! 2 more episodes left only..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2018 12:54 AM
Sep 2017
This is so good!
I'm crying more during this anime than I did during Clannad!
There are only two episodes left... I'm so hyped.
Sep 14, 2018 1:01 AM
Mar 2017
The scence _ the voice actor _ the ost
Every thing is perfect
Best revival ever .
I am very intersting of how this anime will end
I know okabe will send a video mail in 2025
I talk about the way to that

For those who read the VN _ are okabe is gonna to use the time machine or there is no need for ?
Sep 14, 2018 1:37 AM

May 2016
ahmedhassan99988 said:

For those who read the VN _ are okabe is gonna to use the time machine or there is no need for ?

Even the VN readers don't know what is next, because of the time machine destroyed again... In the VN, it was destroyed only once
-
Sep 14, 2018 2:20 AM
Oct 2016
This episode was great, I can't wait to see what Kyouma is going to do next to save Mayuri
Sep 14, 2018 6:14 AM

Jan 2012
SheevPalpatine said:
ahmedhassan99988 said:

Even the VN readers don't know what is next, because of the time machine destroyed again... In the VN, it was destroyed only once

It wasnt a convergence point and we dont exactly whats next, but it doesnt really matter for the ending. It rather fits MWC/Arclight better to make this a convergence point.
Sep 14, 2018 7:32 AM

Jan 2010
Amazing episode. I can't really complaint. Makes me wonder how they'll correct the convergence with the time machine blowing up.
Sep 14, 2018 10:24 AM

Mar 2018
ok...this was a better episode than the rest..
Sep 14, 2018 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
Episode 20 and this was sick! Time to endure a 1 week wait again!
Sep 14, 2018 12:39 PM

Jun 2015
I can't be happier to see Hououin Kyouma come back. This is why I love Steins; Gate. That EL Psy Congroo...
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 14, 2018 2:17 PM

May 2016
Hououin Kyouma is back baby!!!

I cried tears of joy I wished for his return for so long, I'm not satisfied now I need more epic episodes like this hopefully the two other episodes are worth the hype.

Sep 14, 2018 3:09 PM
Oct 2015
Finally I'm having the same feeling of the first one.

It's this kind of episodes that makes Steins;Gate a masterpiece for me.
The soundtrack, the directing, everything is beautiful.
Seeing Okabe transitioning from the traumatized Okabe to the old one was f****** exciting and hit me in the heart (mainly when he said "El Psy Kongroo").

The 0's development was really slow, but I'm really happy that the plot developed until this exactly old feeling that I've had watching the classic. (I'm almost in tears xD).
Sep 14, 2018 3:11 PM
Oct 2015
herrickluk said:

LOOOOL

I must say that this scene made me insanely happy xD
you see that the Old Okabe is back when he starts to give random names for everyone.
Sep 14, 2018 5:03 PM
Sep 2011
herrickluk said:

LOOOOL

Subber derp. Not Hiyajo Safina, but Hiya Josephina.

The reawakening of Hououin Kyouma scene was really powerful. I got so emotional!

EL PSY KONGROO...
evilcornSep 14, 2018 5:10 PM
Sep 14, 2018 6:15 PM

Nov 2015
Wow... 3000 time leaps... Old Okabe... El Psy Congroo.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM

May 2015
OMG! Hououin Kyouma is back and he’s here to stay! Man, words can’t even describe how much I miss the old Okabe. I’m so happy that our favorite Mad Scientist is back. Can’t wait to see how this will ultimately end.

Also, Okabe definitely deserved that punch from Daru haha.
Sep 14, 2018 11:38 PM
Sep 2014
This episode reminded me why I loved the first season so much. The mad scientist part of Okarin was what I truly fell in love with. It turns the dull depressed Okabe into a charming and witty lovable crazy guy who is impossible to forget. Okarin transforming into Kyouma was the best scene in this entire 2nd season so far. I couldn't help but laugh and smile when I so vividly recalled why I adored this character so much before. This episode was amazing. Except that bullcrap at the end there. You can't be serious... after all that work it failed AGAIN?! Please be a fake out.
Sep 15, 2018 10:42 AM

Jan 2016
El Psy Congroo...

What an episode and WHAT AN ENDING! I knew it was going too well knowing that there's 2 episodes left... But... wow. He's back.
That Leskinen scene where Moeka showed up and Braun got Kagari... I really didn't expect that.

And after time-travelling countless times from 2036... I'm convinced Hououin Kyouma is mad for real this time.
Sep 15, 2018 11:13 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I was...... disappointed. Generally, the 2nd half of the series has been disappointing, because the series started strong and then it started sinking, tried to fit the new characters in and just mess the story up here and there and it's rushing as hell the past couple of episodes. There was no steady build-up this time, because we already knew the stakes and it was very meh.

Which brings us to this episode. I know we ALL wanted to get our Kyouma back, but ehh, I found the whole reappearance so cringy to be honest, like it was a blatant fanservice for the fans and unrealistic to the environment it was in. Well, in his defense, he seemed like he was forcing it at times which shows that it's awkward. However, after seeing him for years wasting away trying to be serious because of time leaping trauma, he just gets over it and is completely fine with 3k time leaps, no complaints about anything, his spirit is as high as it gets, he has the mind to organise a new plan, be cheery even and basically forget that whole phase in a matter of seconds. Why was he SO down in the first place if he got back up again so fast. I get that he went through a lot before taking the decision to return to his previous self, but because you take a decision it doesn't mean everything becomes so easy right away.

Either way, lots of cringe (although I smiled partly), because it was just too obvious and the plan kind of sucked. He could have been a bit faster imo and not leave them just less than 30 minutes earlier (although I guess the world is still against it). Or actually go himself into the past since that was plan. Mayuri was a last resort, Suzuha wanted to Okabe to go back, right? And generally, the pacing kind of sucks. I miss the first series, it flowed easier.
Sep 15, 2018 11:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I like the turn in the plot in the last 3 episodes!
Sep 15, 2018 3:25 PM

May 2016
Maffy said:
Or actually go himself into the past since that was plan. Mayuri was a last resort, Suzuha wanted to Okabe to go back, right? And generally, the pacing kind of sucks. I miss the first series, it flowed easier.

When 0 ends, you will know why is it important for Mayuri to go back
-
Sep 15, 2018 6:04 PM

Jun 2015
Well, that third missile was unexpected.
"If you truly wish to understand, you must have the contrast, not blind adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
Sep 15, 2018 6:20 PM
Apr 2018
Hououin Kyouma is BACK!
I was so hyped during the second half of the episode...and then the missile again...but did it really hit the time machine?
These two last episodes are much better than what we had between 10 and 19...I hope the second to last will be awesome!

El Psy Congroo...
Sep 16, 2018 7:54 AM
Nov 2017
EL. PSY. CONGROO.
Sep 16, 2018 1:21 PM

May 2015
he's back bitches. The mad scientist! :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 17, 2018 12:49 AM

Mar 2014
Terrible episode. Time Leaping 3000 times after being mentally broken is bs...
Revival scene was decent, but Daru punching him made no sense. It should've been like the novel.
What ticks me off the most in this episode is how this breaks the main rule of Steins;Gate: the convergence. How did Moeka killed the guys in the rooftop? Hell if I know... She hadn't even killed anyone in her life before that.
And what about Kagari? Because of convergence, she should have been dead, but that's not what happens. Same goes for Reyes.

Edit: And Okabe looks like an idiot being surprised by the time machine exploding. He even said in the SAME EPISODE "it'll likely end the same way because of convergence." So why even try? He learned that on the first series...

If you can accept or ignore all that, you might enjoy it...
Kaidu-Sep 17, 2018 12:53 AM
Sep 17, 2018 1:07 AM
Nov 2016
EdHaku said:
Terrible episode. Time Leaping 3000 times after being mentally broken is bs...
Revival scene was decent, but Daru punching him made no sense. It should've been like the novel.
What ticks me off the most in this episode is how this breaks the main rule of Steins;Gate: the convergence. How did Moeka killed the guys in the rooftop? Hell if I know... She hadn't even killed anyone in her life before that.
And what about Kagari? Because of convergence, she should have been dead, but that's not what happens. Same goes for Reyes.

Edit: And Okabe looks like an idiot being surprised by the time machine exploding. He even said in the SAME EPISODE "it'll likely end the same way because of convergence." So why even try? He learned that on the first series...

If you can accept or ignore all that, you might enjoy it...

I liked this episode but you do have a point, this episode fucked up the rule about convergence. Kagari and Dr. Reyes should be dead by now, they better die from a heart attack next episode. Also Moeka going Rambo and killing those soldiers like Kagari did was also absurd, hell, not even Suzuha was able to do it and she's a better fighter than Moeka so how did Moeka manage to do it in the first place with absolutely no training at all?

Apart from that I did enjoyed this episode.
Sep 17, 2018 3:05 AM

May 2016
EdHaku said:

In the novel it was the same, except Suzuha punched him. Okabe deserved that punch.

EdHaku said:

What ticks me off the most in this episode is how this breaks the main rule of Steins;Gate: the convergence.

Not at all!

EdHaku said:

How did Moeka killed the guys in the rooftop? Hell if I know... She hadn't even killed anyone in her life before that.

xZabuzax said:

Also Moeka going Rambo and killing those soldiers like Kagari did was also absurd, hell, not even Suzuha was able to do it and she's a better fighter than Moeka so how did Moeka manage to do it in the first place with absolutely no training at all?

She is a Rounder in Beta Attractor Field, too. Both in the VN and anime this was clarified. So she is trained, and there is a possibility that this wasn't her first kill.

EdHaku said:

xZabuzax said:

I liked this episode but you do have a point, this episode fucked up the rule about convergence. Kagari and Dr. Reyes should be dead by now, they better die from a heart attack next episode.

It's a huge misbelief that someone's death is inevitable in the same Attractor Field. Remember to Feyris's father in Alpha in the original series. If someone dies, it doesn't instantly mean that it's a convergence.
Also, Kagari was restrained which from a certain point of view equal to her death (deceive the world). If Moeka died in the explosion that's also respect convergence from a certain point of view (a girl in a motorcycle suit dies in the rooftop... Deceive the world, again)

DECEIVE THE WORLD - that's the main point of Steins;Gate 0

EdHaku said:

If you read the VN (looks like you did), you should know the answer to this question. Also, in episode 20, he learned something else too (Deceive the world, remember?)
SciADV_ManiacSep 17, 2018 3:13 AM
-
Sep 17, 2018 3:53 AM
Nov 2016
SheevPalpatine said:

It's a huge misbelief that someone's death is inevitable in the same Attractor Field. Remember to Feyris's father in Alpha in the original series. If someone dies, it doesn't instantly mean that it's a convergence.
Also, Kagari was restrained which from a certain point of view equal to her death (deceive the world). If Moeka died in the explosion that's also respect convergence from a certain point of view (a girl in a motorcycle suit dies in the rooftop... Deceive the world, again)

DECEIVE THE WORLD - that's the main point of Steins;Gate 0

You also do have a point in what you said, for this to work Moeka at least needs to be the one to die in the next episode by a bullet, the explosion, a heart attack or whatever. The way I see it is like this: Convergence dictates that a girl in a motorcycle suit who kill soldiers needs to die in that rooftop, since Moeka meet the requirements then she's the one who will probably die now while Kagari and Dr. Reyes will remain alive just like Feyris's father was able to be saved, this will probably give Okabe the missing piece that he needed to reach Steins;Gate. HOWEVER, if Moeka doesn't die in the next episode then this will be a big plot hole, I know the director or the source material won't fuck this part up so I'm expecting her to die. Still, having her going Rambo and pulling off what Kagari did is still absurd even if convergence was on her side, apparently convergence wants those soldiers dead in that rooftop.
Sep 17, 2018 3:56 AM

May 2018
El Psy Congrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 17, 2018 5:39 AM

Mar 2014
SheevPalpatine said:

In the novel it was the same, except Suzuha punched him. Okabe deserved that punch.

He did... But it made sense for Suzuha, the girl who was born in a war, saw her mother get killed right in front of her, and went to the past for nothing, to be angry enough to punch him. She's fit, so it would hurt like hell too.
You could say that because Daru was her father he understood her feelings, but I can't see it that way. I only see Daru doing it because the way they handled the plot makes it impossible for Suzuha to be the one.
And the "it should have been like the novel" I mean like the Promised Renascimento ending.

SheevPalpatine said:

She is a Rounder in Beta Attractor Field, too. Both in the VN and anime this was clarified. So she is trained, and there is a possibility that this wasn't her first kill.

She's trained, but doesn't have even half the stamina Kagari has. We know this from the original S;G when she and Okabe fought. She was strong, but Okabe was stronger. Not only that, but she doesn't even have a scratch.
And it was her first kill. Her first big mission was to kill Mayuri in the original S;G, and assuming nothing too big SERN-related happened, it means she hasn't killed anyone. We can't be sure, but I certainly believe she didn't.

SheevPalpatine said:

A death isn't determined by an Attractor Field, but by the world-line. That was the case with Faris's father. Since Okabe only time-leaped, the world-line didn't change. Kagari being restrained isn't tied to her being death. She blatantly died a gory death before, and Okabe said she was "restrained." You could be right about the condition being "a girl in a motercycle suit dies", and we never know what happened to Kagari on episode 19. I guess we will find out on the next episode if Moeka lives or dies.

SheevPalpatine said:

If you read the VN (looks like you did), you should know the answer to this question. Also, in episode 20, he learned something else too (Deceive the world, remember?)

I don't get it. He did tried it again on the VN because he didn't knew if it was unavoidable (and the VN has plenty of flaws too) , but here he already tried it twice, so he knows the outcome. He even tried to change things. He's smarter than this.
Sep 17, 2018 5:56 AM

May 2016
EdHaku said:
Since Okabe only time-leaped, the world-line didn't change.

And this is a TOTALLY WRONG statement. EVERY time manipulation changes the worldline. If someone leaps back in time, it creates a new worldline from the point of his arrival. This rule was stated in the original series and in the VN too

Also stated that time leap changes the worldline only a bit. But Okabe did 3000 time leaps. 3000 x "a bit" = a significant change.

So no, if Kagari and Reyes don't die, that won't broke the convergence, because their death aren't a convergence. Like Feyris's father.
And convergence is tied to the attractor field, not to the worldline. Check the rules again in the original, because looks like you forget them.
-
Sep 17, 2018 6:17 AM

Mar 2014
SheevPalpatine said:
EdHaku said:
Since Okabe only time-leaped, the world-line didn't change.

And this is a TOTALLY WRONG statement. EVERY time manipulation changes the worldline. If someone leaps back in time, it creates a new worldline from the point of his arrival. This rule was stated in the original series and in the VN too

Also stated that time leap changes the worldline only a bit. But Okabe did 3000 time leaps. 3000 x "a bit" = a significant change.

So no, if Kagari and Reyes don't die, that won't broke the convergence, because their death aren't a convergence. Like Feyris's father.
And convergence is tied to the attractor field, not to the worldline. Check the rules again in the original, because looks like you forget them.

In fact, every little action changes de worldline a bit, but are so little that nothing major changes.
But time-leap changes nothing because you are only sending your current memories to the past. It's like watching a movie and half-way across it rewinding it to the beginning. The movie doesn't change. If all your actions were the same, everything would end up happening the same way (that's what happens in the novel the first time you leap and think it's all a dream).

I don't remember it being said that time leap changes the worldline a bit. Can you tell me when it was? And it does change the future a bit, but it can't change the past. It would make no sense to.
I'm re-watching the original for the third time and I don't remember that at all.
Sep 17, 2018 6:36 AM

May 2016
EdHaku said:
SheevPalpatine said:

But time-leap changes nothing because you are only sending your current memories to the past.
I don't remember it being said that time leap changes the worldline a bit. Can you tell me when it was? And it does change the future a bit, but it can't change the past. It would make no sense to.
I'm re-watching the original for the third time and I don't remember that at all.

Wrong again. Time leap could change a lot of things. Remember when Okabe time leaped to save Mayuri? He knew that the Rounders will attack, so he tried to escape. But Mayuri died hitting by a train. She died in a TOTALLY different way than before. This is the proof, that time leaping changes the worldline. If it wouldn't change, all events would be the same. But they are not the same, because time leap creates a new worldline. Only the Attractor Field's convergence events remain the same.

The rules of time leaping was more clear in the VN. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when it was said, but I remember it was said by Suzuha. I'll try to find it.
Btw. check this reddit post, it contains every single rule about time travel in Steins;Gate:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/8nioce/an_attempt_at_a_complete_theory_of_steinsgate/
-
Sep 17, 2018 6:42 AM
Feb 2017
Wow I am so impress. Okabe is for me a perfect example of a legendary character. Someone construct in ~50 ep I loved, when he make this come back I had the impression of understanding why he is that important. He really mean something in this show. And it's trully impressive I think.

If ever I have to create a character I will put all my heart to create someone like him !
Sep 17, 2018 7:10 AM

Mar 2014
SheevPalpatine said:

Wrong again. Time leap could change a lot of things. Remember when Okabe time leaped to save Mayuri? He knew that the Rounders will attack, so he tried to escape. But Mayuri died hitting by a train. She died in a TOTALLY different way than before. This is the proof, that time leaping changes the worldline.

I was talking more about the event itself rather than how it happened, since we were talking about how someone wearing a motorcycle suit should have died. Of course your actions do change the worldline, and I never said they didn't... I said they don't change the past. Your actions from that point on will change the future, not the act of time-leaping.
I think you're trying to say that the little things Okabe did while time-leaping 3000 times changed the worldline a bit every single time, so he was always time-leaping into a different worldline than before. While that is technically true, the past still remains untouched and can't be changed, so when he timeleaps again, he will go to that unchanged past, where the very slight worldline change (divergence point) hasn't happened yet. And again, even if it's 3000 times, it's still too little of a divergence.

And damn, that's a big post.
Sep 17, 2018 7:13 AM

Feb 2016
The only convergence event we know of is that the time machine should explode on the rooftop, also noted by Leskinen.

Okabe's earlier wake ups also change the future, which could in theory change the past as well.
Sep 17, 2018 7:32 AM

May 2016
EdHaku said:

I was talking more about the event itself rather than how it happened, since we were talking about how someone wearing a motorcycle suit should have died. Of course your actions do change the worldline, and I never said they didn't... I said they don't change the past. Your actions from that point on will change the future, not the act of time-leaping.
I think you're trying to say that the little things Okabe did while time-leaping 3000 times changed the worldline a bit every single time, so he was always time-leaping into a different worldline than before. While that is technically true, the past still remains untouched and can't be changed, so when he timeleaps again, he will go to that unchanged past, where the very slight worldline change (divergence point) hasn't happened yet. And again, even if it's 3000 times, it's still too little of a divergence.

No... you don't want to understand what I would like to say.

Time leap changes the worldline. That's a rule. For example.

We are on Worldline-1 on Wednesday. Tuesday someone died. I use the time leap machine to leap back 48 hours.
I will arrive on Worldline-2 on Monday. But the events before Monday on WL-1 and WL-2 are the same, I can only change the events which happened on WL-1 adter my arrival point.
If that person's death is not a convergence in the attractor field we are in, then I could save him on WL-2.
If that person's death is a convergence in the attractor field we are in, then I couldn't save him, no matter what I try to do. But this won't means that WL-2 is the same as WL-1. It's still different, because not everything happens exactly the same.

So. If Kagari's and Reyes's death are not convergence is Beta, then they don't have to die (also Moeka doesn't have to die instead of one of them)

About the time machine's explosion
-
Sep 17, 2018 8:02 AM

Mar 2014
SheevPalpatine said:
EdHaku said:

No... you don't want to understand what I would like to say.

Time leap changes the worldline. That's a rule. For example.

We are on Worldline-1 on Wednesday. Tuesday someone died. I use the time leap machine to leap back 48 hours.
I will arrive on Worldline-2 on Monday. But the events before Monday on WL-1 and WL-2 are the same, I can only change the events which happened on WL-1 adter my arrival point.
If that person's death is not a convergence in the attractor field we are in, then I could save him on WL-2.
If that person's death is a convergence in the attractor field we are in, then I couldn't save him, no matter what I try to do. But this won't means that WL-2 is the same as WL-1. It's still different, because not everything happens exactly the same.

Time leaping alone would change the worldline very little to the point where it would make no difference at all in someone's death. It's such a little change that you can say the worldline didn't change at all (like how they send D-Mails that were so futile they didn't even activate Okabe's Reading Steiner).
And what you said kinda proves my point. Time-leaping 3000 times wouldn't change anything in the past, so Kagari, Reyes or even Moeka dying would not be affected by that.

SheevPalpatine said:

About the time machine's explosion

It's his third attempt tho. In fact, we don't know how many times he tried because we never know when the time-leap machine malfunctioned (and they never explained why). He did sent them earlier in the second attempt, so he should've realized something like that.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Did you guys like Steins Gate 0? ( 1 2 )

Tinchorubio6 - Sep 14

52 by V12_Biturbo »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2018

191 by SybilJesso »»
Sep 21, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

199 by xZabuzax »»
Sep 17, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2018

467 by Aryn_683 »»
Sep 5, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2018

260 by SybilJesso »»
Sep 3, 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.