Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jan 30, 2018 4:50 AM

Aug 2009
ZBlastHistory said:
ssjokg said:
What is so hard to understand?

The explained that it is an virtual world on the moon, creatd by something called the Moon Cell.
It selects anyone that has Master potential and puts them in a death game.Prize?It is Fate, there are Masters and Servants.Take a guess.

There.Was it hard?

And before anyone says "You have played the games you know what is happening".

No, all of this was anime original and is VERY different from the original source.

What i can't understand and some people too are HOW CAN SHINJI HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

And some random info
If you watch Fate Illya remember the black cube thing? its from here Fate/Extra

If you have at least watched UBW,it was shown that Shinji is quite popular.This shouldnt surprise people.

He can have pretty much any girl in his school that isnt Ayako,Rin,Sakura and the comedy Trio.

About Fate/Kaleid.

It was reviealed that it isnt related.

Jan 30, 2018 5:29 AM

Oct 2012
Well, I was expecting worse.. well, let's hope the Shaft keeps this good. The trailer was bad but now that I saw those characters moving I think it's okay (and they even overanimated Rin).
Jan 30, 2018 5:47 AM

Sep 2017
Shaft is already a good enough reason to watch this.
Jan 30, 2018 5:51 AM

Sep 2015
ssjokg said:
ZBlastHistory said:

What i can't understand and some people too are HOW CAN SHINJI HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

And some random info
If you watch Fate Illya remember the black cube thing? its from here Fate/Extra

If you have at least watched UBW,it was shown that Shinji is quite popular.This shouldnt surprise people.

He can have pretty much any girl in his school that isnt Ayako,Rin,Sakura and the comedy Trio.

About Fate/Kaleid.

Shinji like only care with somthing he can't get like Rin was he ever care to any girl outside people who don't obey him.

Yeah we don't know anything else outside she is Shinji's girlfriend right noiw.

Like did she really love Shinji? did she know what Shinji want from all of this because they seem already understand what situation they are in.

Well if she is not a substitute for Rani later
Into the Internet!
Jan 30, 2018 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
ZBlastHistory said:
ssjokg said:

About Fate/Kaleid.

Shinji like only care with somthing he can't get like Rin was he ever care to any girl outside people who don't obey him.

Yeah we don't know anything else outside she is Shinji's girlfriend right noiw.

Like did she really love Shinji? did she know what Shinji want from all of this because they seem already understand what situation they are in.

Well if she is not a substitute for Rani later

He made Shirou go clean the dojo so he could go out with TWO girls......

Jan 30, 2018 6:20 AM
Nov 2017
eraes said:
astroprogs said:

Mind elaborating on this a little more?
it was just more boring, I'm not sure what you're expecting
whether that's because of disillusionment with the franchise or due to unsatisfactory direction (if not both) idk

Probably because of the Hipe, most people would expect something that would be incredibly or totally awesome for the way that the fanbase talk, so if they don't really find that most of the time they get disappoint.
Jan 30, 2018 6:59 AM

Mar 2010
the characters are so cartoon like, really bad, I kind of suspect it is a combination of 3d models & traditional animation
LeWind_God said:
I'm still kind of green to the Fate series, but what is "Extella/Zero"?

Fate Extella/Zero is the storyline summed up leading up to extella, but I think you are referring to "Fate/Extella" & "Fate/Zero"
as far as I understand Extella is the continuation of "Fate/extra CCC", & "Fate/Zero" is
the war before FSN/UBW/HF/Ataraxia.
see the image

*well the autor of the image wasn't sure where to put Ataraxia but it is definitely after the Fate route
LF2005Jan 30, 2018 7:55 AM
Jan 30, 2018 7:55 AM

Nov 2016
LF2005 said:
the characters are so cartoon like, really bad, I kind of suspect it is a combination of 3d models & traditional animation
LeWind_God said:

Fate Extella/Zero is the storyline summed up leading up to extella, but I think you are referring to "Fate/Extella" & "Fate/Zero"
as far as I understand Extella is the continuation of "Fate/extra CCC", & "Fate/Zero" is
see the image
LF2005 said:
LeWind_God said:

see the image

Actually I was just asking about "Extella/Zero". I was only asking because I wasn't aware it existed even after completing Extra & Extella. But thanks for taking the time to show me the timeline.
Jan 30, 2018 8:09 AM

Aug 2015
Very beautiful. Nero looks wonderful, so cute *-*.
Jan 30, 2018 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
Can’t wait to see Archer and his Master. Easily my favorite characters from the game.
Jan 30, 2018 10:52 AM
Mar 2017
Toshiya0 said:
RedNinja779 said:

Well in comparison with all other fate animes, this is the worst one when talking about the design

Apart from Nero's huge eyes (which is almost bigger than already huge Extra design), I don't see any issues. You have to remember than it is digital world, so the designs will be different from all the other Fate anime you've watched.

Dude even is digital, have you looked to saber's eyes and arms? lol her eyes are bigger than her arms. WTF?! Even the first F/SN animation was more beautiful but i think it was in 2006.
Jan 30, 2018 12:34 PM

Oct 2015
Don't see the problem with the art/animation. I thought it looked great personally.
Jan 30, 2018 1:30 PM

Jul 2014
Soooo who is exactly the MC is supposed to romance here? I am nearly done playing Extra (Servent is Nero) but man they bullied all this relationship between you and the two girls only for the MC to turn all over Nero near the end of the game and even then you are just back and forth between the two sides, although admits he's\She's much straight forward with Nero
Jan 30, 2018 1:42 PM

Feb 2017
Devil_Slayer said:
Soooo who is exactly the MC is supposed to romance here? I am nearly done playing Extra (Servent is Nero) but man they bullied all this relationship between you and the two girls only for the MC to turn all over Nero near the end of the game and even then you are just back and forth between the two sides, although admits he'sShe's much straight forward with Nero

Also(and this is addressed to everyone), please stop throwing around servant names in this thread without spoiler tag, because as far as this anime is concerned, they are still spoilers...
RedKaZeroJan 30, 2018 4:10 PM
Jan 30, 2018 2:31 PM

Jul 2014
RedKaZero said:
Devil_Slayer said:
Soooo who is exactly the MC is supposed to romance here? I am nearly done playing Extra (Servent is Nero) but man they bullied all this relationship between you and the two girls only for the MC to turn all over Nero near the end of the game and even then you are just back and forth between the two sides, although admits he'sShe's much straight forward with Nero

Also(and this is addressed to everyone), please stop throwing around servant names in this thread without spouler tag, because as far as this anime is concerned, they are still spoilers...

Make me think what even the point of making routes for the girls if the MC will just friend zone them
Jan 30, 2018 3:12 PM
Aug 2015
What's with that chess game? First, Leo misses a mate in 5 (gxf3) by playing Bxg3. Okay, that sucks, but then he throws the game away after Qxg3+. After Kxg3 (why not?) I figure Leo is now losing decisively. It certainly isn't checkmate.
Jan 30, 2018 3:51 PM
Nov 2017
Devil_Slayer said:
RedKaZero said:

Also(and this is addressed to everyone), please stop throwing around servant names in this thread without spouler tag, because as far as this anime is concerned, they are still spoilers...

Make me think what even the point of making routes for the girls if the MC will just friend zone them

In Extra CCC he can enter in a romance with Saber, Caster, Sakura and have hints with archer depending of what route you are playing, in the first the only real thing that change is what master Hakuno will fight and who will survive
Jan 30, 2018 6:48 PM

Jul 2017
People rating and criticising the show already just by the first episode... What a stupid move...

I seriously don't get the hate for this. Eh, people's opinions but give it a try. This is just the first episode. This is supposed to be confusing, just like Nasu said. And it got me intrigued at the same time.

The art style. I thought it was great! Some people are still salty that it's not ufotable but Shaft have been animating Fate/Extra stuff for years now. Shaft must really like animating blood, huh?

Hakuno is so mysterious though... I wonder what's up with him with his hatred feeling? Red Saber's summoning was beautiful and probably the most beautiful summoning out of all Sabers' summoning.

I'm so excited for more! I wonder what Nasu is up to...
Mikura39Jan 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Jan 30, 2018 7:44 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, the female character designs are ridiculously cute for some reason. I like them. Rin's boots look too rubbery though. The overall visuals are very Shaft.

Lol at Shinji, such a awful character no matter what incarnation he's in.

Haven't played the game but I do recall a few trailers and that you're able to choose between female and male character. Was girl in the beginning suppose to be the female lead? Don't think I've ever seen a anime adaption of a game that shows both versions of a protagonist where you could choose the main protagonists gender.
Jan 30, 2018 8:46 PM

Oct 2014
Paul said:
Haven't played the game but I do recall a few trailers and that you're able to choose between female and male character. Was girl in the beginning suppose to be the female lead?

Yes, she's the female character you can pick in the game, you can also pick between 3 servants.

Whether she'll end up being important or just a minor character here, no one knows yet for sure.
Jan 30, 2018 10:15 PM
Feb 2015
ssjokg said:

The explained that it is an virtual world on the moon, creatd by something called the Moon Cell.
It selects anyone that has Master potential and puts them in a death game.Prize?It is Fate, there are Masters and Servants.Take a guess.

There.Was it hard?

I understand that but what's the point of being in an virtual reality where people die and still the mc not dying even with multiple fatal injuries?
Jan 31, 2018 12:00 AM

Feb 2017
Kenokiri said:
ssjokg said:

There.Was it hard?

I understand that but what's the point of being in an virtual reality where people die and still the mc not dying even with multiple fatal injuries?

Hakuno certainly died because you see shinji's name light up as he qualified for being a master (and Hakuno's name got dim)
As to why he was able to move... watch the scene again or look at the spoilers I posted before
Jan 31, 2018 1:42 AM
Jan 2018
VarunaBles said:
oldboi said:
i love fate, but i think for whom haven't known the fate/extra source, this episode 1 is confusing. i literaly don't have any ide what the duck is happening in this episode, first 1 min just like wtf wow, then coe the class, then come the strange virtual world, and then come strange killing game, and come red saber.

Well, according to the creator, it's supposed to be confusing. They also changed a lot in this adaptation. Only the characters themselves remain the same.

i just asume that universe is some kind of afterlife world like the one in angel beats. i believe and hope that they will become clear in few next episode

It is stated in the Synopsis that they are in a virtual world. Which also explains why the MC can take as much damage as he did. Although he can still feel the pain.

but the other characters die when they are stabed
Jan 31, 2018 2:01 AM

Jun 2011
oldboi said:
VarunaBles said:

Well, according to the creator, it's supposed to be confusing. They also changed a lot in this adaptation. Only the characters themselves remain the same.

It is stated in the Synopsis that they are in a virtual world. Which also explains why the MC can take as much damage as he did. Although he can still feel the pain.

but the other characters die when they are stabed

That's obviously because the mc is special and he truly did die when Shinji stabbed him. The last ending scene implies that Kirei did something to revive him somehow.
Jan 31, 2018 4:35 AM

Aug 2009
Kenokiri said:
ssjokg said:

There.Was it hard?

In Fate/Stay Night, Shirou
and survives.The reason is revealed more than 10 eps later.

Just wait.

Jan 31, 2018 6:04 AM

Oct 2008
oh! so SHAFT doing Fate stuff huh...let's see...
apart from the usual SHAFT visuals with no headtils, this got some nice OST provided by one of the members of MONACA
OP was good huh...
4/5.

Jan 31, 2018 7:11 AM

Jul 2014
Centurionzo_12 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

In Extra CCC he can enter in a romance with Saber, Caster, Sakura and have hints with archer depending of what route you are playing, in the first the only real thing that change is what master Hakuno will fight and who will survive

The MC definitely in love with Nero after I played her route, Dunno about The fox girl though
Jan 31, 2018 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
Bakayalo_6 said:
Mikura39 said:
People rating and criticising the show already just by the first episode... What a stupid move...

I seriously don't get the hate for this. Eh, people's opinions but give it a try. This is just the first episode.

You do realize that first episode is always the most expensive and one in which most effort were put into to hook up viewers? That's why its the best way to judge ongoing anime. Of course you don't.
Its even worse than PV, they changed Nero design alot in case you didn't noticed that as well. It became simple and easy to draw.
Its not even Shaft work to begin with. If you watched Madoka, Bakemonogatari or even Zetsubou Sensei you would know their signature animation style. This anime is just a Shaft imitation made by some other people. Shinbou supervise making of every episode and checks it troughly even after it was finished. He even draw key animation and he is much like Miyazaki in terms of workflow. There is no way he would let numerous goofs pass the final check like blood disappearing from MC face in some frames and appearing again in the next one. There is also no way animators and other people from Shaft that made Madoka would produce such a crappy animation and script, they are simply not the kind of people to do that. Its just their names and studio name written in credits to attract more people to the anime. Sounds crazy but its actually true. Remember what Hideo Kojima told about konami and why he left it? They treated him like shit even trough its he who made them successful, higher ups just don't care. Only thing they care about is more profit with less spending. Its sadly the same in the anime industry, in case you did not know Shinbou is not the head of Shaft, he is just a director with no right for opinion in making decisions. Anime is business, and if Shinbou name on the box would attract more viewers with actually spending less money on production hiring cheap animators instead of Shinbou team they would do it and he would have no right to object, that's simply how anime industry works. Shame so little people actually noticed that this is fake. Tells how much most of you care about animation.
There are numerous bad stuff in this anime that gave it away aside from bad animation, like music, its supposedly made by the same guy who made OST for Madoka, if you have ears you would notice that this generic sounds cant be his work. Or even abstract backgrounds, in previous Shaft titles they changed according to characters speech and music, there they are just dead and placed completely random with no trace of how Shaft usually make them. There is also horrible dialogues or a dumb script writing like mortally wounded MC goes somewhere for no real reason like he knows something was there and that Archer clone just calmly waited for him to get there and even stayed idle waiting for Nero to kill him. I don't know who wrote this crap but its certainly not someone from Shinbou team. I especially like how script writer is not even listed as a staff member here and he is unknown.
The main point why people hate it its because they feel that its not Shaft and they are being fooled.

Shaft is busy at the hands of 3-gatsu no Lion. Also, I'm unbothered by the art. Yeah, I make fun of the sudden disappearance of blood on Hakuno's face but I'm still unbothered. And this is my opinion and I still think rating just by the first episode is stupid. So, you won't change my mind when it comes to the art style and rating. Not everyone is going to think the same way as you.
Mikura39Jan 31, 2018 8:09 AM

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Jan 31, 2018 8:58 AM

May 2013
Bakayalo_6 said:
Mikura39 said:

I seriously don't get the hate for this. Eh, people's opinions but give it a try. This is just the first episode.

You do realize that first episode is always the most expensive and one in which most effort were put into to hook up viewers? That's why its the best way to judge ongoing anime. Of course you don't.
Its even worse than PV, they changed Nero design alot in case you didn't noticed that as well. It became simple and easy to draw.
Its not even Shaft work to begin with. If you watched Madoka, Bakemonogatari or even Zetsubou Sensei you would know their signature animation style. This anime is just a Shaft imitation made by some other people. Shinbou supervise making of every episode and checks it troughly even after it was finished. He even draw key animation and he is much like Miyazaki in terms of workflow. There is no way he would let numerous goofs pass the final check like blood disappearing from MC face in some frames and appearing again in the next one. There is also no way animators and other people from Shaft that made Madoka would produce such a crappy animation and script, they are simply not the kind of people to do that. Its just their names and studio name written in credits to attract more people to the anime. Sounds crazy but its actually true. Remember what Hideo Kojima told about konami and why he left it? They treated him like shit even trough its he who made them successful, higher ups just don't care. Only thing they care about is more profit with less spending. Its sadly the same in the anime industry, in case you did not know Shinbou is not the head of Shaft, he is just a director with no right for opinion in making decisions. Anime is business, and if Shinbou name on the box would attract more viewers with actually spending less money on production hiring cheap animators instead of Shinbou team they would do it and he would have no right to object, that's simply how anime industry works. Shame so little people actually noticed that this is fake. Tells how much most of you care about animation.
There are numerous bad stuff in this anime that gave it away aside from bad animation, like music, its supposedly made by the same guy who made OST for Madoka, if you have ears you would notice that this generic sounds cant be his work. Or even abstract backgrounds, in previous Shaft titles they changed according to characters speech and music, there they are just dead and placed completely random with no trace of how Shaft usually make them. There is also horrible dialogues or a dumb script writing like mortally wounded MC goes somewhere for no real reason like he knows something was there and that Archer clone just calmly waited for him to get there and even stayed idle waiting for Nero to kill him. I don't know who wrote this crap but its certainly not someone from Shinbou team. I especially like how script writer is not even listed as a staff member here and he is unknown.
The main point why people hate it its because they feel that its not Shaft and they are being fooled.

It's clear as day that you either know little of Shinbou, SHAFT and their anime, or just trolling.
Not changing this signature until P.A. Works announces 2nd season of Shirobako.
Jan 31, 2018 9:07 AM

Jul 2017
Bakayalo_6 said:
Mikura39 said:
Shaft is busy at the hands of 3-gatsu no Lion. Also, I'm unbothered by the art.

They are also busy with new Madoka movie and Gatari season. No wonder they don't have time to actually make this fate anime themselves. Still a shame.
And also as I said bad art and animation is not the only issue with this thing sadly.
Don't know why would you actually want to watch this, you must have really low demand for quality or just want to watch it as a comedy laughing on how bad it is.

Or more like I have my own opinion. Most of the people here seem to enjoy the first episode and are looking forward for more so you're part of the minority who thinks this is 'laughable' content. Like I said, not everyone thinks the same way as you. Deal with it.

Jan 31, 2018 9:35 AM

Aug 2009
Just let us watch out beloved trash ok? Go rant about things you don't know shit about in a group dedicated to shit on popular trash.
Jan 31, 2018 9:43 AM

Jul 2017
Bakayalo_6 said:
Mikura39 said:
Or more like I have my own opinion. Most of the people here seem to enjoy the first episode and are looking forward for more so you're part of the minority who thinks this is 'laughable' content. Like I said, not everyone thinks the same way as you. Deal with it.

Well. Some people like to eat trash, its their choice of food and preference. But when they are a majority food companies would switch from making food to making trash since most people eat it anyway, its also cheaper and more profitable. Get what I mean? Plank of quality drops lower and lower because anime is more popular now, attracted way more people and anime fans of new generation have no standards and no clue whats good and whats bad. You can feed them literally anything and they would treat it as norm, even something like kemono friends. Low investment with huge profit, truly a golden age to milk anime as business. Sadly its become more of a business scheme rather than art.
But you are right, I am a minority here and looks like its me who is not needed here.
Continue to enjoy your "anime".

Keep calling it 'trash', man. No one gives a shit. No matter what you do, there's always going to be people who like something that you don't.

Jan 31, 2018 9:56 AM

Feb 2017
Why did Hakuno randomly decide to go to the incinerator?
Because it contains the centre of the Mooncell "Angelica Cage", which may answer Hakuno's question as explained by that glasses guy and in part the teacher.
It's easy to miss if you don't pay attention I guess
The real question would be that why was saber there?
Jan 31, 2018 10:04 AM
Jul 2015
Bakayalo_6 said:
Mikura39 said:

This is actually a really dumb comment and not sure where to start so

1. Shinbo haven't actually draw KA or boarded an episode for years and only does short stuff like Madoka short Movie and CCC OP.

2.This is directed by Miyamoto(Madoka director) and the first episode was boarded and directed by him except the action part which was by Miwa for you follow up comment no they aren't busy with Madoka movie since it won't start production with the main director being busy.

3.the script was done by Nasu and was adapted for the anime by Nasu and Sakurai just because MAL is shit at crediting people doesn't mean we don't who did it since it was credited in the episode.

4. the Music is done my Satoru who did Bakemonogatari not Madoka.

5.This anime is produced by Iwakami(Aniplex CEO),Takuechi(TM CEO) and shaft president so this actually takes priority from other projects but shaft is always behind the schedule and having mistakes and unfinished stuff that get edited in the BD is nothing new

6.Try to think stuff logically before commenting.

Jan 31, 2018 11:38 AM
Nov 2017
RedKaZero said:
Why did Hakuno randomly decide to go to the incinerator?
Because it contains the centre of the Mooncell "Angelica Cage", which may answer Hakuno's question as explained by that glasses guy and in part the teacher.
It's easy to miss if you don't pay attention I guess

That's a really good question
Jan 31, 2018 11:46 AM
Jun 2017
The animation felt way too off to me, the characters felt like dolls. And Nero looks nowhere as good as the LN version. The story seems quite interesting though, looks like Kirei had a hand in Hakuno's impossible survival. I'll keep watching I guess.
Jan 31, 2018 12:43 PM
Jan 2018
RedKaZero said:

I don't believe that was ever stated.
The guy in glasses told Hakuno about Angelica Cage in the Incinerator room, but that doesn't mean Angelica Cage is in the Incinerator. Angelica Cage is what they call the center of the Moon Cell. I honestly doubt the center of Moon Cell is a hallway away from the school.

RedKaZero said:

This is a good question, actually. I believe he summoned Saber, but what was Saber's sword doing there, just lying around.
Jan 31, 2018 1:27 PM

Feb 2017
Sapphire_Fire said:
RedKaZero said:

I don't believe that was ever stated.
The guy in glasses told Hakuno about Angelica Cage in the Incinerator room, but that doesn't mean Angelica Cage is in the Incinerator. Angelica Cage is what they call the center of the Moon Cell. I honestly doubt the center of Moon Cell is a hallway away from the school.

RedKaZero said:

This is a good question, actually. I believe he summoned Saber, but what was Saber's sword doing there, just lying around.
the teacher said that student's should not go near the ininerator because students were commiting suicide by loss of meaning because of intruding into the mooncell's composition from there.
Later we learn that the mooncell's centre is Angelica Cage, which can answer Hakuno's questions from twice(his name was mentioned in credits so we can say his name without worrying about spoilers).
The subs didn't really translate the teacher part that well(I meantioned that in a previous post), so I can see that it is easy to miss.
Jan 31, 2018 1:41 PM

Sep 2015
Centurionzo_12 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

I never know Yaoi was a thing on CCC o.O or are you talking about female master?
Into the Internet!
Jan 31, 2018 2:03 PM
Jan 2018
RedKaZero said:
the teacher said that student's should not go near the ininerator because students were commiting suicide by loss of meaning because of intruding into the mooncell's composition from there.

The teacher warns people that even if they're interested in the composition, students to not go there, as people commit suicide after going in.
Shinji afterward explains what that room is. It's an abandoned building used as garbage dump where "you see horrible things, where nightmares befall you and trap you there".

Twice explained why that happens pretty well. That room is made of three layers. One, the abandoned building. Two, a texture of school. Three, the memories that everyone brought there.
It's the third one that causes the suicide. Rather than Moon Cell's core causing people to lose meaning, they see their own childhood traumas, because that's what makes one layer of that room, and it drives them to suicide.

In all of this, we have no real reason to believe Angelica Cage is nearby, in a garbage dump.

The reason I'm insisting that the Moon Cell's center isn't in that room is a bit of an Extra spoiler. I didn't want to spell it out.
Sapphire_FireJan 31, 2018 2:06 PM
Jan 31, 2018 2:45 PM
Nov 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Centurionzo_12 said:

I never know Yaoi was a thing on CCC o.O or are you talking about female master?

It's the same thing for both, it's really not implicit, there just some hints
Jan 31, 2018 4:13 PM

Feb 2017
Sapphire_Fire said:
The teacher warns people that even if they're interested in the composition, students to not go there, as people commit suicide after going in.
Shinji afterward explains what that room is. It's an abandoned building used as garbage dump where "you see horrible things, where nightmares befall you and trap you there".

Twice explained why that happens pretty well. That room is made of three layers. One, the abandoned building. Two, a texture of school. Three, the memories that everyone brought there.
It's the third one that causes the suicide. Rather than Moon Cell's core causing people to lose meaning, they see their own childhood traumas, because that's what makes one layer of that room, and it drives them to suicide.

In all of this, we have no real reason to believe Angelica Cage is nearby, in a garbage dump.

The reason I'm insisting that the Moon Cell's center isn't in that room is a bit of an Extra spoiler. I didn't want to spell it out.

Jan 31, 2018 7:53 PM

Jan 2012
Exactly what I envisioned when I saw Shaft going to adapt a Fate series

PADORU PADORU~!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 1, 2018 12:18 AM
Jan 2016
Yeah it's always like that, the person who didn't seem to have a qualification to be a master, always gets a miracle and get the best servant (you know how Shirou or even Sieg get the power of their servants)...And now I'm confused, I'm really sure that this occur after Fate/Zero, but with Fate/Stay Night I'm not sure, there is Rin, Shinji, Sakura, and even Archer from Fate/Stay Night, but I don't really know, is this a new series and is there a relation with the other Fate series?
And for me the entrance of Saber in this show is still the best and the most elegant one, comparing to the other Fate series (ya if you remember how Weaver Velvet summon Rider from Fate/Zero).
Feb 1, 2018 12:29 AM

Jul 2017
Jk9 said:
Yeah it's always like that, the person who didn't seem to have a qualification to be a master, always gets a miracle and get the best servant (you know how Shirou or even Sieg get the power of their servants)...And now I'm confused, I'm really sure that this occur after Fate/Zero, but with Fate/Stay Night I'm not sure, there is Rin, Shinji, Sakura, and even Archer from Fate/Stay Night, but I don't really know, is this a new series and is there a relation with the other Fate series?
And for me the entrance of Saber in this show is still the best and the most elegant one, comparing to the other Fate series (ya if you remember how Weaver Velvet summon Rider from Fate/Zero).

No, this Fate has no relation to any of Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night series. This takes place in an alternate universe. Rin, Sakura, Shinji, Archer and Kotomine are there but they are completely different people in this one.

Feb 1, 2018 1:54 AM

Dec 2008
Story aside for now, the animation quality is surprisingly bad, the blank backgrounds are awful.
Normally Shaft created visually more appealing worlds.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2018 2:35 AM
Nov 2017
Fabienne said:
Story aside for now, the animation quality is surprisingly bad, the blank backgrounds are awful.

It will be better in the bluray, by now every anime was a great boost in quality.
but I didn't really think that was that bad.
http://www.otakutale.com/category/tv-blu-ray-comparisons/
Feb 1, 2018 4:52 AM

Sep 2015
Jk9 said:

Saber always the best/second on the war amd King Arthur's clone will be always the main focus on anime.

And lots of male who want to save people or humanity itself.

Welcome to multiverse of fate.

About Rin Extra its not really same because
Into the Internet!
Feb 1, 2018 9:11 AM
Dec 2017
Looks like SHAFT is not overrated at MAL. Abe and Miwa are great and the story is interesting though.
Hmm, SHAFT is adapting their weird animation style into fate and it's nowhere comparable to Ufotable. The animation quality of the first episode is even worse than Apoc.
Well, I do like the character design from SHAFT and it's good. It's Wada Arko and Nero looks really cute.
Feb 1, 2018 9:13 AM
Dec 2017
Fabienne said:

That's the weird animation style presented by SHAFT.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

120 by Remlz_77 »»
Aug 27, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

136 by Shidoteki »»
Jul 8, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.