Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 7, 2016 1:30 AM
Jun 2012
philippeb said:
Better hijack this thread :D

So, the people who read the manga .. is it worth buying ?
I live in the north, Denmark to be excat, so its expensive to buy manga for me, closest thing i can get is from UK.

So is it worth reading the manga ? or is it just going round and round with no actual content except for confessions that never happend and so on ?

And if its worth reading in manga, where should i assume i could pick up to story ?
like what vol. of the manga is where season 2 left off ?

Thanks a lot :)

Season 2 ends on chapter 106 in the manga
Jan 10, 2016 10:22 PM

Nov 2008
philippeb said:
Better hijack this thread :D

So, the people who read the manga .. is it worth buying ?
I live in the north, Denmark to be excat, so its expensive to buy manga for me, closest thing i can get is from UK.

I read it online because it's TOO f*cking long. XD I just don't have the room for it. I would probably buy it if I had a decent-sized shelf.

Jan 20, 2016 6:37 PM
Jan 2016
guys i just got a notice from this official episode thats says they are making the anime 4 seasons long, if you want to check this episode out its right here.

http://gogoanime.io/nisekoi--episode-0

also i actually don't mind if Chitoge ends up with Raku i mean Onedera looks cute but in the end Raku does begin to like chitoge more than onedera but i think that they do look cute together.
Jan 21, 2016 12:43 AM

Aug 2015
YushiAnime said:
guys i just got a notice from this official episode thats says they are making the anime 4 seasons long, if you want to check this episode out its right here.

http://gogoanime.io/nisekoi--episode-0

also i actually don't mind if Chitoge ends up with Raku i mean Onedera looks cute but in the end Raku does begin to like chitoge more than onedera but i think that they do look cute together.

I think she meant the 4 seasons of a year, ilike Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, idk exactly :)
Feb 29, 2016 2:46 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Risara said:
lmao nisekoi should have ended already the author is just milking money as long as he can
Nuff said.
It is so sad to see this manga, that introduced me to mangas outside Naruto, and introduced me to tsunderes and cuteness stuff, go down like this...
Mar 1, 2016 12:01 PM
Mar 2016
I wish they would make a 3rd season, Im dying to see more :(
Mar 18, 2016 5:07 AM
Mar 2016
i think they should have a season 3 since
Apr 6, 2016 6:32 PM
Mar 2016
Hope there is a season 3, especially since they still have a lot of source material to adapt, plus I likes both season 1 and 2
Apr 6, 2016 7:12 PM

Mar 2015
i really don't think it would happened.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 7, 2016 8:52 AM
Mar 2016
They still have tons of stuff to do.

So there is plenty of material to adapt, and I think it be great if they continued.
Apr 7, 2016 9:08 AM
Dec 2015
Honestly, Chitoge is worst girl by far. I would fight for Onodera's glory no problem.
Apr 7, 2016 9:18 AM
Feb 2016
Yeah, probably. After all, what would people do without their waifu bait?

Apr 7, 2016 9:25 AM

Aug 2015
Kuro-Sama1 said:

Yeah.. But there are other waifu better than Onodera, Chitoge, Marika..😂😂
Apr 7, 2016 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
Well they will wait for the manga to end for sure (and it's gonna happen soon I think). A season 3 is highly probable IMO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2016 10:44 AM
Feb 2016
ArKtiK123 said:
Kuro-Sama1 said:

Yeah.. But there are other waifu better than Onodera, Chitoge, Marika..😂😂

Very true. It's just that Nisekoi is one of the more...Waifu-ish type of series, if you catch my drift.

Apr 7, 2016 10:49 AM

May 2015
Season 3 is going to happen, I mean Shaft introduced Yui in one of their OVAs so it's probably on the horizon. Although it will be the visual equivalent of twisting the knife into your veins.
Apr 7, 2016 10:53 AM
Mar 2016
Barcia said:
Well they will wait for the manga to end for sure (and it's gonna happen soon I think). A season 3 is highly probable IMO

I thought so too, but many people are saying even if this is

It wont end
a lot of people said tis goanna last 300 chapters at least 0_o
May 11, 2016 11:01 PM
May 2016
i think nisekoi need the third season to get an end of the story and make the mistery clear for all of us
May 13, 2016 12:42 AM

Mar 2015
Jake_Dd said:
Barcia said:

I thought so too, but many people are saying even if this is

It wont end
a lot of people said tis goanna last 300 chapters at least 0_o

300 chapters? I think it's just about to end in the new few chapters imo

May 13, 2016 6:05 AM
Mar 2016
Ah, yes, it has been rumored to end around chapter 217, and right now wouldn't be surprised, but a lot also believe it wont end until November 7th this year, cuz that would make it 5 years FLAT since he started.
Either way, I suggest to everyone wanting a season 3 to read the manga, and to watch the OVA's.
I also hope, Komi-sensei, will
May 13, 2016 6:38 AM
Nov 2015
I think the manga is ending soon. So, I'm expecting a 3rd season by fall 2016 or winter 2017.
May 20, 2016 7:20 AM
May 2016
Wating for Nisekoi And SAO S3.....
May 23, 2016 3:46 AM

Oct 2012
xEzioAuditore said:
I think the manga is ending soon. So, I'm expecting a 3rd season by fall 2016 or winter 2017.

With manga ended there is no point in making anime as it was meant to promote the sales. And with current pacing I bet it ends in few months at latest.

Shaft being a studio that usually cares for their series is one thing but they also have Sangatsu no Lion and Fate/Extra planned for this and next year, not to mention Monogatari, and it's the studio who does only one project at time. And Shinbou also likes being creative, trying new things (and Shaft is also very demanded studio nowadays) so I doubt series 3 will ever get approved as the source material isn't really any good (even though there are some scenes I would like to see animated). Also, it's not selling so well to make it money-worth (season 1 did, that's why they extended it for 2-cour, series 2 was just so-so).

The earliest window for S3 would be next spring and it at least 2-cours would be needed to bring story to current point where only two girls remains, so I guess it actually very unlikely.
May 27, 2016 12:42 AM
Nov 2015
Mich666 said:
xEzioAuditore said:

With manga ended there is no point in making anime as it was meant to promote the sales. And with current pacing I bet it ends in few months at latest.

Shaft being a studio that usually cares for their series is one thing but they also have Sangatsu no Lion and Fate/Extra planned for this and next year, not to mention Monogatari, and it's the studio who does only one project at time. And Shinbou also likes being creative, trying new things (and Shaft is also very demanded studio nowadays) so I doubt series 3 will ever get approved as the source material isn't really any good (even though there are some scenes I would like to see animated). Also, it's not selling so well to make it money-worth (season 1 did, that's why they extended it for 2-cour, series 2 was just so-so).

The earliest window for S3 would be next spring and it at least 2-cours would be needed to bring story to current point where only two girls remains, so I guess it actually very unlikely.

It's because of the devlopment of the story that sucks. I think the story after S2 adapatated chapters are funny but not interseting at all. You can read each chapter alone in any order (exept for a little number of 2 or 3 arc chapters).
So it's hard to adapt unrelated chapters in 12 episodes or so. Which is what they did is S2 and it hasn't met the expectation of the audience since it was unrelated stories and 2 episodes in one episode lenght.
It's just like ODA sensei extending the story of OP till chapter 800 to begin the serious things at 801. It was quite annoying but it payed !
May 31, 2016 2:04 PM
Feb 2016
Lol, everyone is blabbing about the fillers. But comedies are supposed to be plotless. In this case there's a plot, but what would be the conclusion when he created a harem already. It has a nice atmosphere, a decent adaption (imo) and it's pretty comical, so it's a kind of slice a life genre. Season 1 was great, season 2 had a lot of fillers. Chances of season 3 is pretty big, considering the fact that the manga isn't done yet.
May 31, 2016 2:09 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Mich666 said:
xEzioAuditore said:

Shaft being a studio that usually cares for their series is one thing but they also have Sangatsu no Lion and Fate/Extra planned for this and next year, not to mention Monogatari, and it's the studio who does only one project at time.

+ theres rumors that they'll do Zaregoto Series in the future too sooo ...

If it true, Nisekoi can go fuck itself.
Jun 3, 2016 5:50 AM
Jun 2016
OOOOOOY!!!!
huhuhu i really cried alot
that nisekoi season 3 is not airing HUHUH PLEASE
Im begging you please please please
i will do what you want
i will give you my MONEY
just please im really want season 3
i really cried alot </3
HUHUHUHU SEASON 3 please please please please
2017 or 2018 its ok but please
AIR THIS NISEKOI ANIME!!!!!!
because this anime ~nisekoi~
is just like my life
i promise someone to meet her someday and we exchange our the most cheapest ring just to remember this day that we met
i still remember that girl
i dont care if she's ugly/beautiful/stupid/dumb/no brain/
because she is the only one who make my life happy
i dont know where she is or where she been for a long time
its been 11 years we didnt met
when we 6 years old this girl is crybaby/coward/afraid to ghost even cockroach/she hates people that hate her/ she hates this world because everything is so unfair.
i missed her alot :(
this girl made my life made my entire LIFE!
i really want her to be my wife :(
her name is lily. i dont know if she's remember my name :(
i've been finding her since 5 years
i find and find and find and find.
how did i met her?
there's bunch of guys bullying her
i showed up and punch them to the FACE!!!
after that day i found her to the playing and she's crying and her face so cute when she's cried.
the reason why she cried because of black out yea thats why she's always imagining ghost and i reach her/ hold hands and she's stop crying.
3rd day-we meet again and she's thanking me for saving her from the playground
she gave me a chocolates AND IT WAS SOOO DELICIOUS
oooh i remember we only have 1 week to talk and to enjoy because they will go to the ~I DONT KNOW~ i really dont remember what she said but i only remember that promise talking and enjoy each other.

i wish you reading this lilly :D

sorry for the bad english
i always got bad grades on english
you know why? why did i tell you this story?
because this anime is really related to my story
i dont know if she's have a boyfriend :(
but we can be best friends :D :D :D :D

so please please please please please season 3
I dont care if this will air 2017 2018 2019 2020
just please schedule it

im really excited to watch season 3
for those suggesting me for reading manga because i want a video a whole video or anime video
:)
Jun 3, 2016 6:16 AM

Oct 2015
I wouldn't be too interested, Onodera's sister made the show boring for me, because she literally serves no purpose as a character other than to slow down the plot to an utter crawl. I've also heard that the manga is really long and even that hasnt concluded the story, so it's not like a third season would offer more development.

It was a fun enough ride while it lasted but I think I'm done with Nisekoi.
Aug 3, 2016 4:27 AM

Apr 2014
Ryan1994 said:
Season 2 ends on chapter 106 in the manga

Oh, thanks. I was about to start another topic asking that. xD Since the manga is ending and, knowing that, I kinda spoiled myself to who Raku chose. Now I'm left wondering if it's even worth having a 3rd season.

So 229 chapters long, eh? I guess 4 seasons would make sense...
Dec 22, 2016 1:18 AM
Nov 2016
I did not read yet the manga but I really want to know who is the person raku promise to marry when they are kids please tell me it is ok to spoile it for me. Thanks
Dec 22, 2016 5:01 PM

Apr 2014
MashiroXD said:
I did not read yet the manga but I really want to know who is the person raku promise to marry when they are kids please tell me it is ok to spoile it for me. Thanks

Sure thing. I only read the last 4 chapters, but from what I know
Dec 31, 2016 4:14 AM
Oct 2016
Please i want nisekoi season 3,please
Jan 8, 2017 8:24 AM
Jan 2017
If u all watched the special episode before season 2 episode 1 they said nisekoi with 4 seasons so u can most probably look forward to it
Jan 22, 2017 10:28 AM
Nov 2016
Well the McDonald's does choose some one at the very end
Jan 22, 2017 10:50 AM

Jul 2015
Nah , I prefer dying painfully than seeing

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
TenshoJan 27, 2017 5:16 AM
Jan 22, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2015
tragedydesu said:
Nah , I prefer dying painfully than seeing

Best edgy response, as expected from you m8. But well, seeing the ending ain't that bad dude. I also wanna see Shuu and Miyamoto get animated and have their own little thing...

Mod Edit: Modified quote of an edited post.
Jan 26, 2017 12:02 PM
Jan 2017
I don't know when 3rd season is going to release but I had read the manga in which

Not a fair ending... 😞😞

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Merged consecutive posts; please use the edit button.
Jan 29, 2017 5:48 PM
Mar 2009
How can anyone like onodera..she is super annoying and I found myself forwarding the anime whenever she got screen time because I knew nothing meaningful would happen. Now tsunderes on the other hand like chitoge made this show worth watching. Seriously it was never really meant to be with onadera hence the lack of results on that end despite the countless times something could have come to fruition.
Feb 5, 2017 9:38 AM
Oct 2016
I want to watch nisekoi season 3!!! Please make it happend 😭😭
Feb 8, 2017 6:15 PM
Jul 2016
Yeah we need session 3 ☺️
Feb 27, 2017 3:00 AM
Oct 2016
Nisekoi season 3 please
Feb 27, 2017 3:01 AM
Oct 2016
Yes nisekoi season 3 please
Mar 15, 2017 1:39 PM

Aug 2014
I'm still checking on google like twice a month if there's any news on season 3...
Mar 21, 2017 11:23 AM

Apr 2013
WeeziMonkey said:
I'm still checking on google like twice a month if there's any news on season 3...

Nothing until now??Seriously....it have been 2 years from now since the 2nd season being aired.....

Yes nisekoi season 3 please.....
Mar 29, 2017 5:23 PM
Jun 2016
Been waiting since 2015, lets go Nisekoi! Manga has enough material for a season 3! Plus there's a special episode named "4 seasons" so they better make that happen! I was recently spoiled on who Raku chooses so NOW I want to see that happen in ANIME!!!

Mar 31, 2017 6:32 PM
Jan 2017
Does Nisekoi has season 3...
you know Nisekoi is a nice Anime...but it is more inreresting if it has S3 ...
May 17, 2017 5:19 AM
Mar 2017
I honestly don´t think there´ll be a S03. And for those who plan on reading the manga, you have to go through almost 200 chapters to get to the confession part iirc. the anime is entertaining but i myself regret the time spent on the manga a little since it´s mostly filler with really slow progress
May 17, 2017 5:31 AM

Apr 2013
harrytheprince said:
I honestly don´t think there´ll be a S03. And for those who plan on reading the manga, you have to go through almost 200 chapters to get to the confession part iirc. the anime is entertaining but i myself regret the time spent on the manga a little since it´s mostly filler with really slow progress

So, how about if S3 can skip through to the confession part with less filler inside it??
(I didn't read the manga because still waiting for the anime tho...)
May 17, 2017 9:15 AM
Mar 2017
MrBluebear said:
harrytheprince said:

So, how about if S3 can skip through to the confession part with less filler inside it??

I´ve never seen a studio doing that, but it´d be nice if that happened
May 17, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2014
harrytheprince said:

The confession's right at the end, isn't it? The manga is 229 chapters long...
Also, if you can't handle slow progress, you shouldn't read manga in the first place. Because manga is synonymous with slow progress.

MrBluebear said:

It is mentioned earlier in this topic that they originally planned for 4 seasons. The 2 seasons so far only covered half the manga, ending at chapter 106. So while it would be nice, until they finally get the green light and can fit them both in the schedule, don't expect a confession in the anime for a LOOONG time.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» There needs to be a season 3.

SimonGhostRiley - Mar 29, 2017

18 by khaidepzai2k7 »»
Aug 30, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

98 by torqueofalltime »»
Jun 19, 12:33 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

15 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Jun 15, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Best Girl ( 1 2 )

jCiao01 - May 9, 2015

89 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 28, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.