Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 15, 2018 6:44 PM
Feb 2013
I'm really like the conversation between Yaichi and Keika, first Keika teased him and Ai look like couple meeting up with each other, Yaichi ignored it. After that when Yaichi said said he like Keika but she didn't take it seriously. LOL.

Yaichi sure have a guts to confessed to older woman.
Jan 15, 2018 7:06 PM

May 2015
Yep, MC is going to jail. 😝
Jan 15, 2018 7:10 PM

Sep 2015
takodori said:
AshenKnight said:
I think I have to start learning some Shogi basic after all, or else I'll have no idea what happen during the Shogi match.
I never knew Shogi match could take that long, they really did played almost until dawn. Yaichi only win because he keep prolonging the match that cause Ayumu losing concentration.

FYR. many non-Japanese people have learned how to play shogi thtrough HIDETCHI's excellent videos on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL587865CAE59EB84A
I guess it's enough to learn these videos up to #4 to enjoy this show.
The longest thinking time condition for usual matches is six hours per player in real professional scenes. If they spent all their time, they will have to make a move within 60 seconds per move. A game usually starts at 10:00 am and quite often ends at midnight. The former Ryuo title holder Akira Watanabe is rumored getting weaker in a midnight battle since he wrote he usually slept earlier than 24:00 in his blog. Probably he is the model for this part.

I learned Shogi by playing it on apps, but I can't follow on both this or 3-gatsu bc I can't read the freaking kanji.
Jan 15, 2018 7:41 PM
Sep 2010
Hirugiku said:

oh i see so they are like celebrities there, but arent the shogi matches last for 3 hours+ ? while the show is only hour and a half. Also can you just watch streams of the games online? Also do games have commentary? like commentary oriented for new players/kids, i doubt its interesting to watch the show without it

The time condition varies depending on which tournament they play. There are 8 big title match tournament and 7 other tourneys. And there are 6 title tournaments and 3 other tournaments for female professionals. The longest for usual matches is 6 hours + 60 second per move after consuming all their time. The shortest is TV or public match. 10 to 20 minutes and 30 sec per move. Of course it has commentary. It's usually done by a pair of a pro for commentator role and female pro fro MC part. Interestingly, it's not just explaining move meanings and psychologies of the players but also various things such as commentator's and MC's personalities, their games recent played, Q&A section from audiences, prize-giving mate problems, nearby interests to visit if it's a title match and the venue is tourist place, what food the players take, how they taste, and so on. It's like a variety show to draw attention from wider audiences.
takodoriJan 15, 2018 7:45 PM
Jan 15, 2018 8:00 PM

Jan 2018
Wow thank a lot for giving us all of this interesting information takodori. I also heard from reddit te reason Ryuuou no Oshigoto won Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi twice in a rows because the LN have a lot of research and reference about Shogi in it.
AshenKnightJan 15, 2018 8:03 PM
Jan 15, 2018 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
Charlotte is just a little ball of absolutely fucking adorable. Yaichi's lines there about sweet and warmth were basically spot on lol.

Wow Ai's mom is quite the bitch, and her husband is beta cuck. If this were a hentai she'd be getting that bad attitude fucked out of her. "So you've never taken a disciple before? What makes you think you can tell if my daughter has talent?" Gee idk bitch, maybe it's because a fucking shogi master with the title of Ryuo and probably knows just a little bit about shogi? hmmmmmmmm??????????????????????????

Yaichi told Keika he likes her. I wonder if he was just saying that, or if he truly does like her in a romantic sense? And I wonder if Keika was just brushing it off as idle conversation, or, if he does like her, she knows it and is trying to brush it off?

Keika > Ginko anyway so hopefully that's the case.
Jan 16, 2018 12:07 AM

Dec 2014
Legit I might go to Jail, I never liked Loli's before but Ai is adorable as fuck. FBI, put me on your watch list, there's something wrong with me.
Jan 16, 2018 12:17 AM

Jul 2017
I'm calling it now, this is gonna be JAILBAIT of the seaon (possibly of the year as well if the next 3 seasons won't up the ante), from what I've seen from the other winter shows, there's no way this show can be dethroned from that title, clear winner in just 2 episodes

7/10 for this ep due to the ridiculous amount of jailbait scenes
Jan 16, 2018 12:25 AM

Dec 2009
Tonyic said:
Legit I might go to Jail, I never liked Loli's before but Ai is adorable as fuck. FBI, put me on your watch list, there's something wrong with me.

Welcome to the dark side ;)
Jan 16, 2018 12:32 AM

Mar 2016
Now I know why it top the Light Novel Ranking twice

Fujii’s story soon reminded people of a certain light novel title which started publication a year before Fujii made his professional debut: Ryuuou no Oshigoto!. The eerily similar accomplishments between Sota Fujii and Yaichi became a topic of discussion on the internet, as if the light novel had predicted Fujii’s feat in advance. In fact, Fujii entered the professional shogi scene at the age of 14, a year faster than Yaichi who became a pro at 15. The phenomenon even made it into the news, featured in Tokai TV’s “Minna no News One” special program.

and this one
youseikiJan 16, 2018 12:36 AM
Jan 16, 2018 1:06 AM
Oct 2013
youseiki said:
Now I know why it top the Light Novel Ranking twice

Fujii’s story soon reminded people of a certain light novel title which started publication a year before Fujii made his professional debut: Ryuuou no Oshigoto!. The eerily similar accomplishments between Sota Fujii and Yaichi became a topic of discussion on the internet, as if the light novel had predicted Fujii’s feat in advance. In fact, Fujii entered the professional shogi scene at the age of 14, a year faster than Yaichi who became a pro at 15. The phenomenon even made it into the news, featured in Tokai TV’s “Minna no News One” special program.

and this one

You beat me to it. I been trying to organize those reference base on the Mandarin Chinese translation of the novel but don't have time to research the details myself. It's interesting how people attack this show and adore 3-gatsu no Lion when both are promoted by members of the actual Japan Shogi Association. (Many pro players are pretty active on twitter anyway...)

A few things to add that I can recall from my research:

The Tablet App Ai-chan play in Episode 1 is "Shogi War" the App Game that is officially approved by the Association. It is said that some pro play it too.

"A professional Shogi Player who is also a Knight": Hifumi Katō comes from a family of Catholic Faith, and he was knighted as a member of Order of St. Sylvester, literally one of five Orders of Knighthood awarded directly by the Pope.

Jan 16, 2018 1:50 AM

Mar 2016
lunknown said:

You beat me to it. I been trying to organize those reference base on the Mandarin Chinese translation of the novel but don't have time to research the details myself. It's interesting how people attack this show and adore 3-gatsu no Lion when both are promoted by members of the actual Japan Shogi Association. (Many pro players are pretty active on twitter anyway...)

A few things to add that I can recall from my research:

The Tablet App Ai-chan play in Episode 1 is "Shogi War" the App Game that is officially approved by the Association. It is said that some pro play it too.

"A professional Shogi Player who is also a Knight": Hifumi Katō comes from a family of Catholic Faith, and he was knighted as a member of Order of St. Sylvester, literally one of five Orders of Knighthood awarded directly by the Pope.

Hifumi Kato was a Knight? Damn, that was badass.

Well some redditors have answered my curiosity why it was ranked no.1 twice, they gave their information, also a lot of people in the Light Novel Community are curious why Ryuuou no Oshigoto! is well loved in Japan.

All in All Ryuuou no Oshigoto! and Sangatsu no Lion along with the genius prodigy Sota Fujii, a phenomenon that started from inspiration from reality which inspired the reality.
Jan 16, 2018 5:26 AM

Nov 2013
Skip the sleepover or whatever the Lolibait part, gonna try take this shit seriously

I think it was unfortunate that the show asumming its viewer to already understand the basic of shogi.As I feel there is actually some depth on the shogi part. It told you about it is okay to sacrifice a piece in order to get the initiative, show you there's always a chance to try some counterplay even though your opponent position is slightly better,kingside attack etc. and yes I'm sure it was reasonable to play that long since as far as I know pro shougi or chess match in standard mode could long till 6 hours.

My complain is that, it is very lack of tension since the reaction surrounding it just feels like a match with no highstakes. Moreover the players doesn't seems to be exhausted both physically and mentally. And that's quite dissapointing.

Yeah, for a lolibait show, I think I am overanalyzing.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jan 16, 2018 5:55 AM
Jan 2018
Rievlyne said:
Skip the sleepover or whatever the Lolibait part, gonna try take this shit seriously

I think it was unfortunate that the show asumming its viewer to already understand the basic of shogi.As I feel there is actually some depth on the shogi part. It told you about it is okay to sacrifice a piece in order to get the initiative, show you there's always a chance to try some counterplay even though your opponent position is slightly better,kingside attack etc. and yes I'm sure it was reasonable to play that long since as far as I know pro shougi or chess match in standard mode could long till 6 hours.

My complain is that, it is very lack of tension since the reaction surrounding it just feels like a match with no highstakes. Moreover the players doesn't seems to be exhausted both physically and mentally. And that's quite dissapointing.

In the first EP. Yaichi is clearly physical exhausted though, he even crawling on the the ground, in EP2 they seem to fast forward but at least we saw Ayumu fell in to sleep right after the match concluded.

In next EP. though I expecting them to show some more tension in the match because Ai future as Shogi player is on the stake. Will plot armor help her to win against the pro players?
Jan 16, 2018 6:01 AM

Jun 2016
Gambare, Ai-chan! You can win them three matches. We believe in thee. Haha.

Ai-chan's so cute especially when she's freaking out--not exactly freaking out--more like when she's about to lose her shit, but decided to contain it whenever someone's touching Ryuu. Pffft.

The other loli in the show were introduced and Ai-chan's now the 2nd cutest. The cutest now is that blonde. Ohmygod ohmygod. Charlooooooooootte! That fucking face. I approve. Don't lewd the loli, minna-san. Jesus. I love all the girls, tbh. Yaaay! :D

"Loli King". Hahahahahaha!

This show is so enjoyable. Ugh. 5/5. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 16, 2018 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
AdolDDK said:
Rievlyne said:

In the first EP. Yaichi is clearly physical exhausted though, he even crawling on the the ground, in EP2 they seem to fast forward but at least we saw Ayumu fell in to sleep right after the match concluded.

In next EP. though I expecting them to show some more tension in the match because Ai future as Shogi player is on the stake. Will plot armor help her to win against the pro players?

You mean the first scene? it doesn't even show the shougi match. My point stand on this episode where it had the chance to show the shougi in detail. I just think it will be interesting to show the psychological of the player as well.

I just think the plot will be typical anime stuff, don't really care about the result or any of it. The shougi parts is the only what drew me in.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jan 16, 2018 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
When Shogi battles become Chuuni wars for control of the World. I thoroughly laughed at that.

Loli King scene was funny too and Sora being shy and uneasy and then telling Yaichi to die off because one of the girls drooled all over her was priceless.

Series is enjoyable gotta say.
Jan 16, 2018 7:41 AM

Jan 2018
Rievlyne said:
AdolDDK said:

You mean the first scene? it doesn't even show the shougi match. My point stand on this episode where it had the chance to show the shougi in detail. I just think it will be interesting to show the psychological of the player as well.

I just think the plot will be typical anime stuff, don't really care about the result or any of it. The shougi parts is the only what drew me in.

Oh, so that your point, I get it now.
What I'am expecting from this show loli and Project No.9 gave what I want LOL. I also think it would great if they can show us just like you suggested as well but either way is fine by me.
Jan 16, 2018 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
I don't know what people are expecting from the show...
I thought the episode was very good with many charming moments
Jan 16, 2018 8:18 AM

Dec 2017
Another fun episode! :) Characters are cute and I enjoy the interactions.

I read that LN went into much more detail during the matches (explaining the moves, tactics etc). While I understand that they needed to limit the explanations in anime, I do hope this will take a more serious approach to shogi and the cute girls will be more of a bonus.
Jan 16, 2018 8:56 AM
Mar 2015
Too much loligagging
Jan 16, 2018 9:47 AM

Jan 2016
Loli King Title > Ryuuou Title

Nice plot progression this episode, although what I found most interesting is the fact the MC straight-up tells a girl that he likes her, although, that is only for one second in the episode. Quite a surprise for something of this genre.

Interesting, though, when they say the MC has to keep a relationship with Sis. With the ED being entirely focused on her, I feel like that has some foreshadowing...
Jan 16, 2018 7:11 PM

Jul 2009
AshenKnight said:
I think I have to start learning some Shogi basic after all, or else I'll have no idea what happen during the Shogi match.
I never knew Shogi match could take that long, they really did played almost until dawn. Yaichi only win because he keep prolonging the match that cause Ayumu losing concentration.

RaspberryKisses said:
Top grade milf + top grade loli ??? This begs for some oyakodon doujinshi!

STILL 10/10, STILL better than 3-gatsu no trash!

Dude, if you really like this show then I'm really happy but I don't think it necessary to bashed another show or else this topic will full people thrashed talk to each other again.

Honestly just ignore him. It's hard to take offence by comments like that. It's so obviously a troll. This is better because it has milfs and lolis? Just laugh it off. Let the pervert stay in his lane.
Jan 16, 2018 9:06 PM

Jul 2015
Still don't know anything about this game but it's pretty interesting I guess. But damn the loli bait IS STILL GOING STRONG. Went from 1 to 4 this episode.

"The Shogi world now has a new title: Loli King." - Ginko Sora

I'm ready for prison.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 16, 2018 9:43 PM

Oct 2008
This episode is loli overload! and I approve! All three of them are adorable! Charlotte, Mio, and Ayano!
Ai's "idjit" term for idiot is so cute!
LOL at the misunderstanding that even for the first time, they kept at it until morning lol at the implication that they did something lewd!
4/5.

Jan 16, 2018 10:29 PM

May 2016
Mochi mochi police officer-san... OMG, in one episode this guy managed to increase his Loli Harem, from 1 loli to 4...
I wonder what would happen if it were Koyomi in that situation lol

btw this epi was good, so much funny, I did like from the shogi battle but I think it could improve in order to give more excitement, for the time being the matches are secondary, I hope to improve a little
『  』
Jan 16, 2018 10:32 PM

May 2016
And only now I realized ... Sora really needs to buy a school uniform of bigger size...
『  』
Jan 16, 2018 11:19 PM

Apr 2011
From Dragon king to Loli king in just 2 episodes. Heh

The Shogi matches didn't really bother me. But knowing a bit more about it would probably make the show a bit more enjoyable.
MagitoJan 16, 2018 11:24 PM
Jan 17, 2018 10:36 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pretty enjoyable episode. I had to look up what shogi was lol.

Hmm I liked that the match got quite a bit of focus, adds some serious tone to the show imo rather than having the cute moments be more focused. Ginko is interesting as well but not much of her so far, hopefully she gets a bit more focus.

Imo Charlotte is the star among Ai's group, she's full out in moe mode even in sleep. And ofc Ai would be jealous lol

Jan 17, 2018 11:44 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Another fun one. His battle between the knight guy was pretty cool. I personally don't think it's dishonorable to continue to try and win even though losing is almost guaranteed.

Oh man, it's only episode 2 and we had a loli party. This is my kind of show.

So that's what Ai is going to look like when she's older? I'd be holding on to her for dear life if I were the MC. Her mom was smoking.

Next week should be good when Ai plays those 3 professionals.
Jan 17, 2018 3:47 PM

Feb 2017
duderus said:
Ai-chan's mother is a beauty :v

...but a bit of a "witch with a B".
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Jan 17, 2018 10:28 PM

Mar 2016
The loli harem in this episode is giving me the creeps and not to mention, the sexual innuendos going on verbally and physically...they're grade schoolers. I don't think that's okay even if the age gap might not actually be that big.
Jan 17, 2018 11:13 PM
Jan 2018
Takishima_Shin said:
The loli harem in this episode is giving me the creeps and not to mention, the sexual innuendos going on verbally and physically...they're grade schoolers. I don't think that's okay even if the age gap might not actually be that big.

I suggested you dropped this show ASAP.
Jan 17, 2018 11:21 PM
Feb 2013
Harem and fanservices in anime are unacceptable to all westerner audience but Asian audience just take it as a joke.
Not sure if westerner are closed mind or Asian don't take it seriously.
Jan 17, 2018 11:21 PM

Mar 2016
SoroAruga said:

Seriously debating that...I started watching because of shogi.
Jan 17, 2018 11:34 PM
Jan 2018
Takishima_Shin said:
SoroAruga said:

Seriously debating that...I started watching because of shogi.

If you look at key visual and trailer you should've known already what to expected.
Loli and Shogi can't be separated, it will focus on Shogi but it also focus on Loli too. If you think they will play Shogi and not doing anything else then you are most naive person I've ever seen.
SoroArugaJan 18, 2018 12:23 AM
Jan 18, 2018 1:24 AM
Jan 2018
This show has some funny moments for sure the little girls are so adorable and this show somehow has me kinda interested in shogi something that i think is incredibly boring the only problem i have is the main little girl goes into that trance and chants "there" over and over its just dumb and cringy totally out of place
Jan 18, 2018 1:40 AM
Feb 2013
This might be hard to believe for the westerner but Japanese parents let's their 7 years old kid go to school by by herself. IIRC my parents let's me go to school by myself when I'm 4th grader too, I'm not Japanese BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7YrN8Q2PDU.
Jan 18, 2018 5:05 AM

Jan 2018
Here the EP.3 preview.
Ai vs Ginko, thing doesn't look good for Ai here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5VVnCJjiQ
Jan 18, 2018 5:45 PM
Jul 2017
What does the meaning of JS in the episode 2?
Jan 18, 2018 6:42 PM
Sep 2010
Crynelleciaz said:

They are necessary for storytelling in the future. It's impossible to explain without making a spoiler as a reader of canon.
Jan 18, 2018 8:32 PM

Mar 2016
SoroAruga said:

If you look at key visual and trailer you should've known already what to expected.
Loli and Shogi can't be separated, it will focus on Shogi but it also focus on Loli too. If you think they will play Shogi and not doing anything else then you are most naive person I've ever seen.

I never see the trailers to the stuff I watch beforehand when I watch anime, I just pick them up. I just picked this one out from what's on for this season and looked at the MAL page. Seemed innocent enough to me at the time (guess I am naive, lol). In my defense, it did not say romance in the genre so I didn't think ahead to the fact that there will be relationships to that aptitude (naivety, my bad). Plus, I would say this is my first loli anime with not just only loli art but really forefront sexual innuendos. My bad, if I said anything that makes you unhappy...we all have our likes and dislikes.
Jan 18, 2018 8:49 PM
Jan 2018
Takishima_Shin said:
SoroAruga said:

I never see the trailers to the stuff I watch beforehand when I watch anime, I just pick them up. I just picked this one out from what's on for this season and looked at the MAL page. Seemed innocent enough to me at the time (guess I am naive, lol). In my defense, it did not say romance in the genre so I didn't think ahead to the fact that there will be relationships to that aptitude (naivety, my bad). Plus, I would say this is my first loli anime with not just only loli art but really forefront sexual innuendos. My bad, if I said anything that makes you unhappy...we all have our likes and dislikes.

It really easy to guess from a bunch of loli with 16 years old male and my point still stand, dropped this show ASAP because I will do the same.
Jan 18, 2018 9:50 PM
Jun 2017
Loli King!!! LOLI KING!!! i mean your noy just the ryou but also a loli king... hahaha... ANYWAYS THE LOLI LEVEL OF THIS SERIES IS 10/10 and im loving it... theyre so cute 😀😀😀
Jan 20, 2018 5:21 AM

Mar 2017
SoroAruga said:
Takishima_Shin said:

It really easy to guess from a bunch of loli with 16 years old male and my point still stand, dropped this show ASAP because I will do the same.

"I will do" So you haven't?
And if you have why are you still here
Jan 20, 2018 8:28 AM

Mar 2017
AshenKnight said:
Dude, if you really like this show then I'm really happy but I don't think it necessary to bashed another show or else this topic will full people thrashed talk to each other again.

Don't know why I even opened this thread while I don't watch the series, but I will surely copy this to every hate-post in every anime threads.
Jan 20, 2018 5:25 PM
Mar 2012
Crynelleciaz said:

Probably Joshi-Shougakusei = female - grade schooler
Oh a French blonde loli just got the title sweet lightning, tough competition for Ai.

While the shogi matches are presented more intensely than 3gatsu, they don't explain basics like 3gatsu with the cats it seems. So I'm confused about Yaichi Ayumu match.
@takodori Ryuo's pawn was in front of the rook for quite awhile, he could've ate the rook? instead of dropping in knight then take the rook.
3-6 lance? I only got basic rules from 3gatsu & wiki... aren't all unpromoted lances at the left or right sides, & can't move sideways... Or is this a captured lance Ayumu dropped?
Why near the end both Kings pushed forward yolo? In 3gatsu usually they kept King guarded in a corner or rear.
Always confused these "row-column move", they counting from top-left or right corner? From who's pov? It's not like chess with simple black vs white so I get lost who's playing which side.
Jan 20, 2018 9:20 PM
Sep 2010
gophercg said:

While the shogi matches are presented more intensely than 3gatsu, they don't explain basics like 3gatsu with the cats it seems. So I'm confused about Yaichi Ayumu match.
@takodori Ryuo's pawn was in front of the rook for quite awhile, he could've ate the rook? instead of dropping in knight then take the rook.

I guess you are mentioning to the positions between Yaichi and Ayumu on a crystal board scene. Anytime when Ryuo's pawn was in front of the Rook, it's Ayumu's turn so he slid away it from the capture threat. Then Yaichi dropped a Pegasus aka actually a Knight to make a capture threat of the Rook again.

gophercg said:

3-6 lance? I only got basic rules from 3gatsu & wiki... aren't all unpromoted lances at the left or right sides, & can't move sideways... Or is this a captured lance Ayumu dropped?
Why near the end both Kings pushed forward yolo? In 3gatsu usually they kept King guarded in a corner or rear.
Always confused these "row-column move", they counting from top-left or right corner? From who's pov? It's not like chess with simple black vs white so I get lost who's playing which side.

Yeah, Ayumu dropped a captured lance on the 36-square. He took Yaichi's Lance in the scene of yelling "Holy Lance Grow Up" and dropped it as his own piece although it used be Yaichi's force.

Second, the game was spending much more moves than usual games which end in 120 moves(120 plies) or so on average in professional games. In those type of games, both Kings often go forward to their enemy camp, it's quite logical since there are many pieces that cannot go back in shogi.(a Gold cannot go back diagonally, Silver cannot go back directly, Knight, Lance and Pawn cannot go back in any direction while all the pieces in chess can go back equally going forward except a Pawn .) If the King safely reaches the enemy camp, then many of the enemy pieces get useless to attack the King due to this nature of being lack of capability of going back.

Third, the notation system this Anime adopts seems to be Top-left, and right corner-down.
IE, if it is 3_6 Lance like Ayumu did, then it means moving a Lance to or dropping a Lance on the square which is a crossing point of the third file from the right and the 6th row from the top. This counting is always from the first player's view.

Fourth, shogi players recognize which piece is whose one by a direction of a piece shape. The shape of shogi piece is vertical-type pentagonal, or pointed, sharpen at the end. A piece pointing to the enemy camp's end on the board is yours. Oh it's difficult to explain, I hope you can get it through my words.
takodoriJan 20, 2018 9:26 PM
Jan 20, 2018 10:21 PM

Jan 2018
The dropping pieces mechanic is give me a headache but it's also made Shogi very exciting. Watching Hidetchi's channel made me realized the Shogi players are really amazing. They are really creative when they dropping the pieces. You have to watch out not just the pieces on the board but also the pieces in their hand too.

By the way, how much thinking time the players have per move?
AshenKnightJan 20, 2018 10:56 PM
Jan 20, 2018 11:11 PM
Sep 2010
Probably 5 hours and having to make a move within 59 seconds per move after consumption of the 5 hours judging from the time when the game is over in early dawn. The Teii-sen(Teii-tournament) is not a real one so I do not know exactly.
takodoriJan 21, 2018 2:12 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

113 by AnimeXlover78 »»
Oct 14, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

105 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

63 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 13, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2018

88 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 9, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2018

59 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 1, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.