Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 28, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2012
He sure's in a pinch now, so her father got killed and well it ended in a kiss okey now he may never reveal his true identity!

Also was that computer girl (nina) mastrubating o_O

Nice small backstory though, lets see what's next!
May 4, 2013 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Loved the end, but I didn't love the masturbation scene, lol.
May 17, 2013 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
Nina jacking off to Euphy!!! XD
That scene totally caught me off guard.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
May 27, 2013 12:57 PM
May 2011
vhynz said:
Nina jacking off to Euphy!!! XD
That scene totally caught me off guard.

ahahah i was like , wtf is she doing ? Is she masturbating? Then i started laughing , totally unnecessary scene, at least , for now :S
May 29, 2013 4:26 PM

Jul 2012
WHAT? What? WHAAAAAT? Was that a kiss in the last scene? What was the stuff with Nina? Whaaaaat?
Oh, I'm also C.C x Lelouch aaaall the way.
I'm also kinda glad that her father died, it might affect Lelouch to change his ways further into the show.
I'm really liking this anime by now!
May 30, 2013 12:54 PM
Sep 2012
erm wtf was up with the masturbations scene? for a sec i thought she was being strangled or something.
Jun 14, 2013 2:38 PM
Nov 2012
Things escalated at a rapid pace in this episode. Asides from that, it was a nice episode.
Jun 23, 2013 1:43 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I won't judge Nina, but that scene was unnecessary. We already knew that she has a thing for Euphie, and that she's not the most normal person out there, so not sure why this was needed to further portray what we already know about Nina. Sunrise must have a thing for shocking sexual scenes (at least from Gundam Seed and Valvrave...)

It seemed to me that Lulu and Shirley kissed, but maybe that's because the video quality was bad so I didn't really know if they did or not. If he did kiss her...not cool because you don't kiss people just because you feel sympathetic towards someone. But if they didn't kiss, ignore this. Seems like Shirley's father's death will make Lulu think a little more about his actions, but really, come on, no offence but lots of Japanese people are dying and they're just normal kind people too. She's acting like Zero wanted to kill her father, when he was just part of the army that were killing "Elevens," and it doesn't matter if hasn't killed one, he's still part of the army. So despite killing a friend's family member, I don't think Lulu is going to really agonize over it that much.
Jun 30, 2013 5:51 PM

Jul 2012
Romeo said:
but lulu+shirley suxx-.- she's just like orihime from bleach.. annoying to the death

No, Orihime's not as open as Shirley or normal. Orihime's more like Euphemia IMO (While Ichigo is like Suzaku)

Uh the masturbation scene...Why does it matter to the plot?

Oh the opera singer was singing Lacrimosa..

Last scene: KISS?! What?!
Jul 2, 2013 2:30 PM

Jan 2012
RadiGen said:
this is the tenth time i've watched this series, and, still wondering , what the hell was nina doing there?

so many kids in here lol
she was masturbating
Jul 22, 2013 3:54 AM
Feb 2012
Well paced episode and a fitting Ending of the fist cour of the season.

-Liked CC's reaction to LL and Shirley's talk and her interaction with that mysterious new Char. His Design is quite showy particulary his big sunglasses stand's out! Likely a protection for not getting geass'd. He didn't seem like coming frome the same race/country as CC..

-So Mr-Orange died written on the list Euphie read surprisingly had not mention of Shirleys dad. I'm not sure if it was just premature naivity but Shirley didn't sound like her dad beeing a Soldier so maybe it's a wrong place/wrong time scenario.

-Nina's scene caught me totally offguarded because i never expected her having a love interest^^ .Don't know maybe the german dub didn't elaborate enough.
Haha can't wait seeing her when Euphie and Suzaku spending their Time together.. "Screw dat Goddamn 11"
ClouseauJul 22, 2013 4:13 AM
Aug 1, 2013 1:51 AM

Jan 2008
Wow Nina really of all places n all the people to have well in her case wheeled in but yeah good ep hope it continues to be good.
Aug 6, 2013 10:26 AM

Jun 2013
that was kinda fucked up. also i didnt know lulu had any feelings towards shirley, but they kissed at the end so that says something.

Aug 13, 2013 3:43 PM

May 2013
Nina's scene was kinda random, but man, Lelouch killed Shirley's dad, what a turn of events. Well, he kind of made up for it by giving Shirley a kiss...
Aug 22, 2013 12:02 AM

Aug 2010
Lol Shirley is Lelouch's first kiss.
Sep 24, 2013 8:38 PM

Jul 2013
That episode was rather intense.
Lulu always got the pretty girl.You lucky bastard...!!
Oct 2, 2013 1:47 PM
Dec 2012
That masturbation scene was so unexpected. And also unnecessary.
Oct 24, 2013 3:25 AM

Dec 2012
I never really had a problem with Nina until now...masturbating in the dark (most likely to the princess or maybe Lelouch)? Seriously? That's too much....
I feel really bad for Shirley though, I'm not sure Lelouch even likes her like that. That kiss seemed more like out of guilt and sadness. Wow though, it seems Lelouch may have to change how he operates if he truly doesn't want to see people he cares about getting hurt. Great episode though even without the action...
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Nov 23, 2013 3:40 AM

Jul 2013
DAMN MY BAD GRAPHICS! I can't tell if they kissed or hugged! I'm really hoping they hugged because I still don't like Shirley, lol.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Dec 30, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
tingy said:
I won't judge Nina, but that scene was unnecessary. We already knew that she has a thing for Euphie, and that she's not the most normal person out there, so not sure why this was needed to further portray what we already know about Nina. Sunrise must have a thing for shocking sexual scenes (at least from Gundam Seed and Valvrave...)

It seemed to me that Lulu and Shirley kissed, but maybe that's because the video quality was bad so I didn't really know if they did or not. If he did kiss her...not cool because you don't kiss people just because you feel sympathetic towards someone. But if they didn't kiss, ignore this. Seems like Shirley's father's death will make Lulu think a little more about his actions, but really, come on, no offence but lots of Japanese people are dying and they're just normal kind people too. She's acting like Zero wanted to kill her father, when he was just part of the army that were killing "Elevens," and it doesn't matter if hasn't killed one, he's still part of the army. So despite killing a friend's family member, I don't think Lulu is going to really agornize over it that much.

Well that's not really fair towards Lulu...she clearly started the kiss and he didn't end it because he felt terrible.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Dec 30, 2013 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
Lol @ everyone acting like the episode was just 23 straight minutes of Nina masturbating.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Dec 30, 2013 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
After the whole lake hostage fiasco, I have disliked Nina; that behavior was really irritating. With this whole masturbation scene it just makes me think she's just weird. Crazy will be used when she fucks something up later down the road
Jan 10, 2014 6:41 PM

Jan 2013
LOL @ Nina diddling herself on the edge of a table to pictures of Euphemia. What a creeper.
Salmon is delicious.
Feb 8, 2014 10:04 PM
Feb 2014
half the comments for this episode is basically "zomg! disgusting! creepy! fucked up!" because of Nina... BY GOD, are you people what? 12? or just crazy prude like that? she was masturbating in the dark... big. fucking. deal. Yes, it was unexpected, but Nina being so racist should be a big deal, not that.
Feb 15, 2014 4:05 PM
Dec 2013
The episode was great but I felt sad during the end when i found out Shirley's dad died. Though the kiss kind of surprised me.
Feb 15, 2014 7:06 PM

Jan 2014
didn't expect to see a masturbation seen, i've watch this already 3 times already now the 4th time rewatch d
i really did not expect that, i guess watching the english and from my own native language makes the difference due to cut scenes here
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 24, 2014 3:34 AM

Jul 2011
i hate nina now im disgusted by her too.. damn i was eating i did not want to see that

and i see why lulu kissed shirley i mean she was already very emotional if he rejected her kiss she would have broke that kiss was like her last hope so i agree with his decision though im not a fan of shirely

#teamluluXcolon
#teamluluXc2
Feb 24, 2014 3:41 AM

Jul 2011
mahesvara said:
Poor table...

exactly it did nothing to deserve that
Mar 2, 2014 8:00 PM

Dec 2013
A strange episode on many levels... but very good! Leluch is learning the cost of violent revolution.

So they implied that in this world Japanese people and Britanians look different. I wonder if Britania is as diverse as the real U.S. Also they talk about "pure bloods" are those white people or people of only British descent?

This show would be a lot more poigniant if there was a discernible visual difference between Japanese and Britanians. Even if its some fantasy difference. People through out history have used visual differnces between people to dehumanize certain groups.

vazioabsoluto said:
half the comments for this episode is basically "zomg! disgusting! creepy! fucked up!" because of Nina... BY GOD, are you people what? 12? or just crazy prude like that? she was masturbating in the dark... big. fucking. deal. Yes, it was unexpected, but Nina being so racist should be a big deal, not that.

/\ This! People masturbate folks, its not a big deal. Why she did not wait to go home... Idk... maybe it was a spur of the moment thing. I think that scene added an interesting shock. It also shows that Nina has more than simple gratitude for Ufimia
DaydreamHeroMar 2, 2014 8:18 PM
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 12, 2014 8:22 PM

Mar 2013
Good lord that chick was going to town on her down stairs mixup. Like there was no fucking reason for that bullshit.
Mar 21, 2014 9:27 AM

Jan 2013
mrzkitty said:
i hate nina now im disgusted by her too.. damn i was eating i did not want to see that
Seriously? What were you expected when you saw the Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)? Teddy bears? xD (not trying to be rude or anything but seriously).
Also how can you be disgusted by that? Well I shall stop talking here.

As of the episode... well dam' that was unexpected for Shirleys dad.
And they definitely kissed there.
Apr 9, 2014 6:53 AM

Jul 2008
Haha that scene with Nina was totally random, I had to rewind and watch it again just to figure out what she was doing. And when I realised she was masturbating to a photo of Euphie I couldn't stop laughing XD Interesting choice of location too...
I don't like Nina's character, but it's quite provoking that people are saying she was disgusting. Masturbation is normal, even for girls, and this isn't a show for kids.
May 15, 2014 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
Do i see there a plot twist incoming? :D
Jul 23, 2014 11:44 PM

Jul 2013
Was that masturbation scene really necessary? They even censored the living hell out of the sounds too.. and her face. Basically it was a silent silhouette.

Dat kiss doe. Wasn't expecting it at all. Wondering what will happen next.
Jul 25, 2014 12:14 PM

Oct 2013
ihusmal1234 said:
Was that masturbation scene really necessary? They even censored the living hell out of the sounds too.. and her face. Basically it was a silent silhouette.

What the hell was dat :O

Aug 9, 2014 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
Hmmm... Not that I would care if she wanted to hump the table or not, it was just that I didn't expect to see it in Code Geass.

Shirley's kiss scene was sad but great!
Sep 6, 2014 7:16 PM

Jan 2014
The Nina scene. Just as repulsive as memory serves.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 9, 2014 3:02 PM

Oct 2013
I guess this is the first time Lelouch is actually witnessing the consequences of killing people. But, I mean, if Shirley's father was killed in the landslide, doesn't that mean he was a soldier? So shouldn't she have known he was putting his life on the line every day anyway? And why would she blame "Zero" for that when it was not even determined the landslide was caused by the Black Knights? Something seems off.

I like how I noticed in the previous episode that this was totally going to go lowkey harem anime.

P.S. Notice how I commented on this episode without mentioning the masturbation scene.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 12, 2014 2:53 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. That Masturbation scene though, haha! Lelouch showing his face to that man but not everyone else? Have a feeling they'll find out sooner or later anyways. Shirley kissing Lelouch? Woah! Did not see that coming! Onto the next episode!
Sep 22, 2014 2:58 AM

Nov 2013
OH MY GOD! That scene is legendary! How did I miss it the first time around?
How did someone even think that it was a good idea to show Nina masturbating to pictures of Euphemia? Amazing.
Sep 23, 2014 8:05 PM

Jan 2013
Pretending "that" scene never existed.

Honestly the twist about Shirley's father really increased my liking of this anime. The build up was there but when it really got confirmed, fuck that was intense.
Nov 7, 2014 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
Surprise surprise..
Nov 17, 2014 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode and what a cliffhanger in the end Oo Wonder how Lelou will deal with that.
Nov 28, 2014 3:40 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

I forgot about that kiss and Shirley's dad. I remember Zero revealing his identity to the old dude to get support (no need to use Geass).

Dec 13, 2014 3:06 AM

Jul 2014
Aika
-P-please, don't argue!
Aika said.
[i]As rough as yours?...
Jan 19, 2015 8:25 AM

Mar 2013
Awesome episode and tactics with the old fuck. Tired of people crying over his identity. Also pizza hut.
Feb 3, 2015 1:11 AM

Jul 2008
Okay I get why Shirley kissed Lelouch, she was just completely out of her mind which is understandable. Just when Lelouch had things going right, another monkey wrench.

And then there's Nina...yikes.
Feb 7, 2015 8:01 PM

Aug 2012
The table humping scene comes close to the masturbation scene in Shigurui. I just love when anime surprise me like that.
Feb 9, 2015 5:32 AM
Jul 2014
:)
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

281 by AYAAN-KH »»
Jun 24, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crystal - Mar 22, 2007

392 by Lirimmz »»
Jun 15, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Requal - Feb 23, 2008

216 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 11, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ranivus - Apr 4, 2007

138 by n0b0dyyk »»
Jun 8, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - Feb 5, 2008

134 by EDick »»
May 31, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.