Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 25, 2017 4:56 PM

Oct 2013
Holy fuck this is pure garbage. I don't care if it's true to the source material, that just means that the source is shit too.
Jul 25, 2017 5:31 PM
Jul 2017
The first half of the episode was fine, but near the ending, where siegfried was making his emotional part, I felt like that part was rushed, like really badly, because you could have given us a little more flashback to him. I get it that he was a person who caried out the people wishes and he never did something for himself, but still that part didn't even make my cheast tighten, and I'm an emotional person. Another thing is that ruler suddenly was like, "yeah I'll take care of the homunclus, because it was your dying wish and stuff." Like come on people, I get it that siegfried was doing something noble but still, you barely even know him, plus aren't you kinda breaking a rule of the holy grail war? Which brings me to the next problem I had with the ending. Ruler is the 'watcher' of the holy grail war and if she protect the homuncilus, isn't she getting in the way of caster the black? B/c I remember something from episode 3 that caster of the back was like, he's (the homunclus) the perfect one for my noble phantasm and that's why people are chasing after him. I mean that I knew that ruler was going to become our Mc servant, but not like this. and I don't mean to diss on fate/apocrypha, but I think it's gonna go down hill from now, but we'll never know.
Jul 25, 2017 6:17 PM

Aug 2009
Mich666 said:
Ok, so now we "FGO" break the rules and piss on the lore too? Good work!

WHich rules where broken?
Jul 25, 2017 6:59 PM
Aug 2015
This was kind of disappointing, just like the whole anime so far. The first half of the episode was rushed, but the second felt more fleshed out, they took their time. But after three episodes and so many characters, I just couldn't bring myself to care about Siegfried or the homunculus. I was surprised tho, considering the fight at the beginning of the anime, but I'm sure it will happen somehow, I didn't want to read the spoilers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I really hope it gets better as soon as the actual plot emerges...
Jul 25, 2017 10:11 PM

Jul 2015
And the Black sides's Berserker is now gone... not that that means much of anything, he just kind of showed up and destroyed stuff. At least the others seem to be enjoying themselves. A bit disappointing how Red Saber is now gone, but hopefully the Homonculus kid does something major to make up for the sacrifice. 2 of the 14 are now gone, only 12 servants remain... assuming I've been paying enough attention to remember everything correctly.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 26, 2017 12:02 AM

Jul 2007
Moekou said:
Code_Lies said:

Yeah exactly, I mean, there are no interaction AT ALL between siegfried and the homonculus. Do siegfried really needed to randomly sacrifice himself for a random stranger?

To be fair, it is often seen as more heroic to sacrifice yourself for a stranger, that's pure altruism, like how Kiritsugu saved and devoted the rest of his life to raising a random kid he never interacted with before. It wouldn't be as heroic if you were just helping out your friends and family rather than out of principles of chivalry/whatever honor code the hero abides by.

Also reminds me a lot of Karna's lore, where he would give charity to just about any stranger needing it, even at great costs to himself.

Kiritsugu had very good reasons in doing so tho?

Siegfried literally never ever saw Sieg. The whole situation is just contrived overall - Higashide wanted the protagonist to start playing a role in story and did not bother to actually set it up better. Quite a bit of apo feels ike half-assed attempt at repeating things from FSN but without thought put into it and this situation is no different. IF Higashide wanted to do this nonsense(although if to be honest, the whole thing that happened should not have happened in the first place), it would have been easy to write the whole volume 1 in a way that explains and showcases Siegfried's motivations and why he would do this. Instead volume 1 pretends to bet fate/zero, with Siegfried or Mc-Kun for that matter barely getting any screentime at all so this just feels pointless and hollow.

VxeR_ said:
Holy fuck this is pure garbage. I don't care if it's true to the source material, that just means that the source is shit too.

Well you are not wrong tbqh. Apo is generally regarded as one of worst parts of this franchise. And we are still in relatively "good" parts of it as opposed to the second half that is pretty much universally hated.
AhenshihaelJul 26, 2017 12:11 AM
Jul 26, 2017 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
Fai said:
Apo is generally regarded as one of worst parts of this franchise. And we are still in relatively "good" parts of it as opposed to the second half that is pretty much universally hated.

Can you provide info where it is said that Apocrypha is considered worst of the franchise?

As I have talked to many in the community and many like it. Even if the ending didn't make sense to many of them, the point stand that the people liked it. It's the reason it is getting adaptation right now even if it was finished just recently. Unlike Heaven's Feel which is gettign adaptation only now and it's not even an anime as it is not that popular in Japan.

Also it helps that Apocrypha is mostly liked becasue of 3 things: Jeanne, Mordred and Astolfo. Pretty much how Fate it's entire popularity owns mostly to Saber.
Jul 26, 2017 3:06 AM

Jul 2007
BrotherCoa said:

Can you provide info where it is said that Apocrypha is considered worst of the franchise?

Its opinion of most of people. Whether you check BL or japanese boards the most you will hear about it is "watch for the fights" or "watch if you like some character". Most of final volumes caused quite a shitstorm overall.

There's a reason why the second half of Apo is regarded as a joke and why people approach with caution anything Higashide writes for Nasuverse(not that rest of current nasuverse output is that good mind you). At best its viewed as lost opportunity for something really cool. Even I am mostly following this for Moedred and her master scenes, as well as Semiramis.

Unlike Heaven's Feel which is gettign adaptation only now and it's not even an anime as it is not that popular in Japan.

A high budget movie series is still better than what UBW or fate(lol) got. Also Sakura is generally liked among japanese pop.

Also it helps that Apocrypha is mostly liked becasue of 3 things: Jeanne, Mordred and Astolfo.

I have yet to really see people who unironically like Astolfo, beyond joke posts(or trap-fans). Even if we ignore problematic aspects of the character, he is just irritating most of times. Which again is lost opportunity because with a better writer, Astolfo could have been a first non-binary Nasuverse character instead of a stereotype.
Pretty much how Fate it's entire popularity owns mostly to Saber.

Saber is popular character yes, especially in japan. But Saber is not the reason people like Fate overall or why the VN is so highly regarded among the readers. A good well liked character is not enough to propel a mediocre work.

Not to mention
AhenshihaelJul 26, 2017 3:18 AM
Jul 26, 2017 4:09 AM

Jun 2013
Fai said:

Its opinion of most of people.

I did checked among my japanese friends and most of Fate forums in both Japan and west and most of the people liked it. True, I did not speak with 100% fan-base ( nor is that possible ) but from what I have seen you are the only one who trash it like that. Not that there are no people who hate it but I woudl really like to see data showing how vast majority of Fate fan-base hate Apocrypha's guts, even if it was quite successful in selling.

A high budget movie series is still better than what UBW or fate(lol) got. Also Sakura is generally liked among japanese pop.

1. You do the movie only if you fear that the story itself is not popular enough to generate profit. And HF has been like that for years. They are only doing it to please the fans and nothing more. They even throw two additional Fate anime among HF airing just in case it is not that well deserved as they expect. And UBW anime got justice it deserved with Ufotable, even if there are parts I personally hate.

2. Sakura is liked but she is not popular, you can see that in Atraxia where she is represented as a joke character as not many liked her in HF or the route itself when it was released. And it shows in the official fan pooling, number 8 is very bad position for one of the 3 major Heroines.

Saber is popular character yes, especially in japan. But Saber is not the reason people like Fate overall or why the VN is so highly regarded among the readers. A good well liked character is not enough to propel a mediocre work.

Yes, there are many reasons why people like Fate but in the end characters are important factor that makes franchise, after all it is their charisma, personality and image that drives people toward that franchise and makes it great. Half-Life would be nothing without Freeman, Star Wars would be nothing without Vader, Halo would be nothing without Master Chief - Fate would be nothing without Saber.

And it shows among her clones and even the fanbase. The company was forced by fans to deliver better ending for her in Realta Nua as fans asked for it, en mass.

I get that you really hate Apocrypha but telling everyone here that most of the fanbase ( and that is a lot of people, millions ) hate it is a bit too far. Because if that was the case neither would LN sell as well as they did nor would Apocrypha got it's own anime series ( unlike HF and Strange/Fake ), nor woudl the reviews here be so positive so far - around 8 which is very high for anime review.

Jul 26, 2017 4:38 PM

Aug 2010
The part with Siegfried and Astolfo is not bad. The first half on the other hand.... It felt so rushed, especially the fight between Siegfried, Fran and Chiron vs Atalanta and Achilles. It feels like they rushed those so they can end it on Siegfried's sacrifice.

awrupJul 26, 2017 4:43 PM
Jul 26, 2017 4:45 PM

Jul 2017
BrotherCoa said:
Fai said:

Its opinion of most of people.

I did checked among my japanese friends and most of Fate forums in both Japan and west and most of the people liked it. True, I did not speak with 100% fan-base ( nor is that possible ) but from what I have seen you are the only one who trash it like that. Not that there are no people who hate it but I woudl really like to see data showing how vast majority of Fate fan-base hate Apocrypha's guts, even if it was quite successful in selling.

1. You do the movie only if you fear that the story itself is not popular enough to generate profit. And HF has been like that for years. They are only doing it to please the fans and nothing more. They even throw two additional Fate anime among HF airing just in case it is not that well deserved as they expect. And UBW anime got justice it deserved with Ufotable, even if there are parts I personally hate.

2. Sakura is liked but she is not popular, you can see that in Atraxia where she is represented as a joke character as not many liked her in HF or the route itself when it was released. And it shows in the official fan pooling, number 8 is very bad position for one of the 3 major Heroines.

Yes, there are many reasons why people like Fate but in the end characters are important factor that makes franchise, after all it is their charisma, personality and image that drives people toward that franchise and makes it great. Half-Life would be nothing without Freeman, Star Wars would be nothing without Vader, Halo would be nothing without Master Chief - Fate would be nothing without Saber.

And it shows among her clones and even the fanbase. The company was forced by fans to deliver better ending for her in Realta Nua as fans asked for it, en mass.

I get that you really hate Apocrypha but telling everyone here that most of the fanbase ( and that is a lot of people, millions ) hate it is a bit too far. Because if that was the case neither would LN sell as well as they did nor would Apocrypha got it's own anime series ( unlike HF and Strange/Fake ), nor woudl the reviews here be so positive so far - around 8 which is very high for anime review.

dont bother with that guy prob have zero evidence that Japanese board considered to be the worst show since my friends oversea liked that show who is Japanese btw
Jul 26, 2017 5:04 PM

Jul 2017
Fai said:
BrotherCoa said:

Its opinion of most of people. Whether you check BL or japanese boards the most you will hear about it is "watch for the fights" or "watch if you like some character". Most of final volumes caused quite a shitstorm overall.

There's a reason why the second half of Apo is regarded as a joke and why people approach with caution anything Higashide writes for Nasuverse(not that rest of current nasuverse output is that good mind you). At best its viewed as lost opportunity for something really cool. Even I am mostly following this for Moedred and her master scenes, as well as Semiramis.

Unlike Heaven's Feel which is gettign adaptation only now and it's not even an anime as it is not that popular in Japan.

Also it helps that Apocrypha is mostly liked becasue of 3 things: Jeanne, Mordred and Astolfo.

I have yet to really see people who unironically like Astolfo, beyond joke posts(or trap-fans). Even if we ignore problematic aspects of the character, he is just irritating most of times. Which again is lost opportunity because with a better writer, Astolfo could have been a first non-binary Nasuverse character instead of a stereotype.
Pretty much how Fate it's entire popularity owns mostly to Saber.

Not to mention
bet you only read the wiki and summary for the light novel in your mom basement
Jul 26, 2017 7:53 PM

Jul 2016
Goodbye, Siegfried.

You were a great hero indeed.
Jul 26, 2017 10:52 PM

Aug 2016
This episode was awasome, make me love even more Astolfo but also make me feel really bad about Siegfried.

I also like whatt are they doing with Rider and Archer of Red and Archer of Black as they are related somehow (I think) in the Greek mythology.

The only "bad" thing i can think about this episode is that i missed Mordred...

Jul 26, 2017 11:11 PM

May 2011
#Respect. I could only hear Siegfried's "final moments" in Archer Emiya's voice.

Also, finally my boy Achilles; every Rider class is a bro nowadays lol. Hell, even Medusa in HF.
Jul 26, 2017 11:53 PM

Mar 2017
LoL, "Trap of Argalia"
Eh? what happened to the badass illustration of the golems and Kazikli Bey stopping Spartacus?
Wow, the fights are so short, but not bad I guess... Also, Atalanta is cute.

Sumanai-kun, sumanai to the very end...
Jul 27, 2017 1:43 AM

Jun 2008
One of the best characters dead by episode 4....

*SLOW CLAP*

And there aren't that many great characters in this thing to begin with...

Jesus Christ....
Jul 27, 2017 2:30 AM

Dec 2016
So now we can say that anime started :/ I hope ther's a lot of battles in the next episodes !
Jul 27, 2017 2:40 AM

Apr 2016
Code_Lies said:
StardustReverie said:
Total shit, spartacus is the only good part of this episode.
It don't take jannu's foresight to see that the MC will become a major mary sue. Already we have: Pink tranny rescuing him for some incomprehensible reason ("CUZ I WANTED TO LMAO") and a random passerby decides to sacrifice himself for no reason at all.

Yeah exactly, I mean, there are no interaction AT ALL between siegfried and the homonculus. Do siegfried really needed to randomly sacrifice himself for a random stranger? The homonculus just got hit a bit by the fat guy's magic, by the look of it, it doesn't seem fatal.

"Sieg sacrifice himself because he's a true hero" is too random for me.
Even his 'sumanai' characters in FGO is better than here lel

Siegmonculus body is similar to a baby's. This is why Blond Fat Guy's punch was fatal to him. Sumanai sacrificed himself because he wanted to save a person on his own will, not by saving a person because others asked for it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2014
That was quite a cool episode.

I loved the fight and banter between Archer and Rider of Red against Saber, Berserker and Archer of Black. Really looking forward to Achilles vs Chiron.

Real shame that Siegfriend ended up dying so soon, it was a really heroic death however and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel at least a little emotional. While I was definitely hoping to see him in more fights and the full extent of his power, I guess he can at least pass out having done something for himself.

Wonder what the Homunculus dude is gonna do now.

Also Joan is <3
Jul 27, 2017 10:20 AM

Aug 2015
I love how Astolfo,out of all the characters, is the one with the most screentime and development. (I'm serious about this)

Well Sieg is "dead" I suppose, I couldn't care less to be honest.
Let's see how this series advances, but I would hate if the focus completely on Ruler/Homunculus instead of the interesting characters like Mordred,Karna and Kotoshirou.
Jul 27, 2017 12:42 PM
Dec 2015
@TrueKireiPriest #TrueKireiPriest
i like your profile
Jul 27, 2017 12:50 PM

Oct 2016
"There's something wrong with this Holy Grail War, on a fundamental level!" No fucking shit, we all realised this when there were 14 Masters and 14 Servants fighting each other on teams. And then they called out infighting like it wasn't the norm.

Anyway this show is interesting. I feel like it will quickly become rather hard to understand, though.

Interesting turn of events for the homunculus.
Warning: Loli is loyal, and may become aggressive.
Jul 27, 2017 3:08 PM

Apr 2009
Random motivation to save a plot point. Good writing. Random motivation to sacrifice himself. Amazing.

If my big chested abs eyecandy isn't coming back, I'm dropping this.
Jul 27, 2017 5:33 PM

Nov 2014
Annnnd it only continues to go downhill from here.
Fate memes are the best.
Jul 27, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2014
I'm starting to get why people don't like this iteration...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2017 11:43 PM

Jun 2017
Ketuekigami said:
Anon1566 said:
People shitting on Siegfried for acting in a way that makes sense in the context of how things go for him in the Nibelunlied.

People shitting on Astolfo for acting according to his oaths as one of the 12 Peers.

People preemptively shitting on MC because they did not read the original work and don't understand that the Counter Force is using him as an actor to prevent Amakusa from destroying the world, or simply because they let themselves be carried away by false spoilers, summaries, comments and/or opinions third parties fully based on personal preference and ended up being strongly influenced and affected by them.

Any other points I forgot to add to this list of "how to spot a secondary?"

Pretty much every FATE series anime thread. FATE series often have a slow start with the main plot point not revealed for a while. But secondaries are so impatient that, unless everything is explained to them in minute one, they can't follow the story. Just wait until F/E, these threads are gonna be cancer.

Everyone fkng LOVED Alexanders stupidity, but when another character has their own personality and hardships they can't believe it. "Who would ever sacrifice themselves for someone else?!"

It's almost as if these heroes have literal books written about them already detailing their personalities and trials, and they may act in accordance to those. Those characters rarely need to grow, because they are already complete characters, just in a different setting.

I totally agree with you on that. Secondaries are so averse to reading that their minds can't even process subtitles.

TwinDragonPanasu said:
Siegmonculus body is similar to a baby's. This is why Blond Fat Guy's punch was fatal to him. Sumanai sacrificed himself because he wanted to save a person on his own will, not by saving a person because others asked for it

The manga is being a lot more faithful to the source material than anime so far.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Episode 5 Preview

Anon1566Jul 28, 2017 4:53 AM

Jul 28, 2017 5:22 AM

Aug 2016
If siegfried dies then wtf is the first episode revelation all about LOL
Jul 28, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2014
DeiShuuKaikiI said:
@TrueKireiPriest #TrueKireiPriest
i like your profile

Good child.
There is nothing about me to not like.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Jul 28, 2017 4:33 PM

Nov 2013
Wait wut.

I mean. It was alright but like. Already? o.o
Jul 28, 2017 6:14 PM

Jun 2008
Zuihou said:
If siegfried dies then wtf is the first episode revelation all about LOL

I'm just going to say it's a Flash Forward.

I mean, be patient. Not everything should be explained instantly.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 29, 2017 9:29 AM
Apr 2015
I still remember the good old days when you needed an actually skilled top tier Spiritual doctor to do spiritual organ surgery...

Technically this was also the first time in a fate work when a servant actually went against their master. (Not counting Lancer who killed Kirei after having ordered to kill himself etc.)
Also, if the servants of the red never met their master...how would the summoning even work? How would they realise who their master is? (If we take the whole "are you my master" thing seriously)
Jul 29, 2017 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
frenze12 said:
Technically this was also the first time in a fate work when a servant actually went against their master. (Not counting Lancer who killed Kirei after having ordered to kill himself etc.)

Did you forget Medea?

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 29, 2017 5:14 PM
Feb 2017
Lolimancer said:
Jesus the fight was so short, why does a 2 cour adaptation need to feel so rushed?

It feels rushed yet slow at the same time. It feels rushed because they keep making major events happen early. Like, Siegfried dying (how the hell does that work? What about the ep 1 opening battle? Does he come back?) and Spartacus (Berserker of Red) getting captured by episode 4. That's stuff that I would expect to happen much much later (I get the show is in it's buildup phase but I've never read the source material so this feels awkwardly early to me). On the other hand, it feels really slow because the main character wasn't introduced until episode three and even though it's episode four he hasn't done anything without another's help yet and he doesn't even have a name. I'd expect a solid protagonist at this point.

It's by no means a bad show, just the pacing is a little awkward because the introduction and removal of characters doesn't exactly match up with what you'd expect based off the importance the show gives them
Jul 30, 2017 10:20 AM
Mar 2016
Meh this episode was so disappointing.

Red Berserker basically ran it down mid, Black Berserker and Saber were so weak they cant even take on one Red Servant. Wasn't Saber class supposed to be the strongest, and Berserker supposed to have immense power? Those two felt so powerless. Then came along Black Archer that basically was so powerful he neutered two servants at once. What is wrong with this lopsided power allocation? Some of the servants are ridiculously weak, then there are some that are a level above the rest.. This is just really, really bad plot or whatever you call it. Even Fate/Zero masterfully maintains the distribution of power among the servants. Even though we know Saber will come out on top, each class still was a true force of nature to be reckoned with and not to be underestimated. Here, it feels like they are there just for names sake, not to do any purposeful fighting.

And of course, the golems. Years of preparation to summon and army, and they get crushed like paper balls. Whats even the point of having them if they are not serving any useful purpose?

Useless dialogue by masters, rushed revelations of character intentions, this episode was garbage. I rate it 1 out of 5.
deathb4rryJul 30, 2017 10:23 AM
Jul 30, 2017 5:03 PM

Sep 2012
What the hell was this ep? Felt sooo rushed.

What was the point of berserker?

What was the point of command spells?

What was the point of 2v2 fight? (If you call it fight of course)

This ep was reaaaly bad.
Jul 31, 2017 5:59 AM

Sep 2015

more like enuma elish
Aug 3, 2017 5:08 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Wow that punch though. Wasn't expecting that...Wasn't expecting Sieg to die that early either..

Yea the episode felt jumbled up and rushed. =/ Hope they can somehow patch this up in the next one.
Aug 5, 2017 3:02 PM

Mar 2013
I'd prefer watching a series with just Caules and Frankenstein, to be honest. Throw in Fiore and Chiron as well why not, they're good too.

Because other than with those two pairs, I don't have much hope for the rest of this thing. The fights aren't good, that's for sure.
Aug 7, 2017 4:03 AM

Nov 2009
This show moves at breakneck speeds, needs more waifu Jeanne.
Aug 13, 2017 11:50 PM
Feb 2016
Wtf so many things in this anime are rushed, forced and don't make any fucking sense. How the fuck can you just give someone your heart so they can live? How can you introduce a character and kill him off in 4 episodes while trying to cheaply draw sympathy with a flashback? Lol the writing is trash!
Aug 17, 2017 5:23 PM
Feb 2012
They didnt even give berserker of red the screen time that he deserve@!!@!!@!@#!@#$!@#!@# WTFFFFFF

Just look at this!~!

I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Aug 19, 2017 12:27 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode, but I was surprised the Homunculus could die in one punch. Then I see the manga above that he was actually beaten to death, which should have been animated tbh.

So this was actually all based on the Light Novel. I was checking the Manga raws and it's only 3 volumes(didn't even made past the last scene of this episode).

Can't wait for the next one!
Sep 1, 2017 8:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The red Berseker was stupid...i don´t understand his action to attack to front!!!
But the best was the Black Saber, gave his life for the Homonculus O_O He realized his wish!!!! ;)
Sep 1, 2017 8:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The red Berseker was stupid...i don´t understand his action to attack to front!!!
But the best was the Black Saber, gave his life for the Homonculus O_O He realized his wish!!!! ;)
Sep 1, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2014
Ranxomare said:

Well, he's a Berserker.
He's insane.

He also has a bit of obsession with facing "oppressors" head on, since he's Spartacus after all.
Sep 10, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2016
> OMG This is the start of Alfonso x Siegfried ship.
> damn. that's the end of the ship.
> what an anticlimax.
"The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply." - Unknown
Sep 25, 2017 2:22 PM

Jul 2009
And the cool Siegfried is gone to give his life away to save the future boring MC...
Oct 5, 2017 12:53 PM

Nov 2011
This series is full of twists, stuff I never dreamed of seeing in an anime series of Fate. However, the atmosphere remains a bit too cramped, there is not that aura of severity seen in so many series of Type-Moon. I hope that the characterization of the characters, accelerate a little bit, I feel the need.
Oct 15, 2017 10:04 PM

Dec 2009
I'm literally really only watching this for Astolfo, Fran, and loli Jack...

GenesisAriaOct 15, 2017 10:34 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.